Ra Ra Ra

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Ishiko groaned; her body had sunk into the mattress she'd slept in and had dug a miniature nest into the fabric in the shape of her body. Opening one eye to peek at the room, she winced at the brightness of the sun. She shut her eye immediately and sunk deeper into the nestled hole made for her in the mattress.

The realization that this was not her bed, room, or pajamas came to her about 13 minutes of debating whether or not to get out of bed. Sitting up a bit too fast and wincing at the rush of blood to her head, Ishiko glanced about the room with a slowly comprehending glance. This was . . . who's room again? Her eye caught glance of a pink tussle of hair just next to her. Namiyo was still asleep for the moment.

What am I supposed to do . . . ? If I get up, that'd be rude? If I kind of just sit here, that'd be kinda creepy, wouldn't it?

Her thoughts swam and sunk in a mind that wasn't quite awake yet--she ended up groaning and falling back into the mattress and trying to get some -more- sleep.

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Ra Ra Ra

Post by PureWillPower » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Namiyo turned in her sleep, relaxed and comfortable. It has been a while since she had felt so warm. She was usually the only one sleeping in her house. Her parents were out in the feild almost everyday of the year. Only home once every two months or so. Her mother has not been home in four years though. So the fact that another female was in the house gave the medic a constant smile. Feeling Ishiko fall back on the bed, her body just reacted and rolled over. Her arm draping over the girls stomach and her smile grew for a moment. She was still in a good sleep, but not one she couldn't be woken from.
Characters made of PureWillP0wer
VillageNameRankRenownMissionsColor Code
Sakugu TsubumeGenin--FFE134
Taku YukoJounin200-008008

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:46 am

Ishiko felt increasingly uncomfortable as Nami's hand landed on her stomach. Okay . . . maneuver away from the team-mate that's been making her advances known since first encounter. Inching away and away from Namiyo, Ishiko would be practically on the edge of the mattress. Namiyo's fingers still grazed Ishiko's stomach just barely.

Am I supposed to wake her up? Isn't that just a bit weird? This would be so much easier if she didn't hit on me on a daily basis!

"Uh, Nami? Could you, uh, wake up? I mean, not that I don't have any problems with sleeping here or anything! It's just, such a nice day out to, ya know, not sit around in bed!"

PureWillPower
Location: I had to walk to school uphill in the snow, 5 miles, both ways.....Yes I lived in Florida. Don't ruin my memories with your logic.

Ra Ra Ra

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Nami slowly woke up and sat up. she stretched and started to think as to her question. Laying her hand on her back she pressed it forward, arching it until it popped. Slumping with her hair in a mess. She looked over to Ishiko with a smile and still half asleep. "Hai. I guess I was just so comfortable I overslept." She spun and draped her legs off the other side of the bed. Slipping her feet into her slippers, she stood up and walked over to the dresser, running her fingers through her hair. "I gotta get Wataru his breakfast and fix ours. Go ahead and take your shower. I will take one after you." She headed over to the door and then stopped looking back to her. "I really do appreciate you staying over last night. It was fun to have someone else here."

Afterwards she walked down the hall to the kitchen.

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Ishiko managed to hold a smile in place for most of Nami's awakening, nodding a tad nervously and trying to keep her composure as Namiyo began to exit the room.

As Namiyo left, Ishiko fell out of bed. "Ugh . . . that's all right . . . you can shower first . . . it's your house . . ." Ishiko would blink; she landed on her side in a tussle of sheets and was ensnared. "And, uh, I liked it too, Nami. You're a comrade, after all!"

Ow. Ow. Ow. That hurt . . .

The reality of what she was doing in Namiyo's home was starting to set in and make her just a little bit uncomfortable. It wasn't the fact that she was a girl hitting on her. It was the fact that this was the first person of any sort to show that sort of interest in Ishiko and, well, the Genin wasn't too experienced in what to do in this sort of situation.

PureWillPower

Ra Ra Ra

Post by PureWillPower » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Namiyo walked over to the sliding glass door and opened it up for Wataru to come in. The ring tailed lemur ran up to her and leapt tot eh table. It was later then normal for breakfast. He did tide himself over with some scarabs he found flying around but nothing beat the fruit inside. The medic just smiled and walked over to the fruitbowl and took a look through it. She then grinned. "You know what Wataru. Today I'm going to give you the bowl." The little primate dropped his jaw in surprise and fell over. He did a little back flip in his chair and held his arms open like he was asking for a hug. From the fridge, Nami pulled out a melon cut in half de-seeded. The hollowed out center was filled with banana sliced, strawberry halves, grapes, and mango cubes.

Nami sat the bowl in front of him and gave him a small pat on the head. She headed back to the room to check on her lovely guest, wondering what she would like for breakfast.

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:20 pm

Ishiko lay semi-conscious, her eyes unfocused and her thoughts were scatter-brained for the moment. Blinking and reaching up as she tried to sit up and scratch at the tussle of blue bed hair.

What just happened, again?

PureWillPower

Ra Ra Ra

Post by PureWillPower » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Namiyo stood in the door way with a grin on her face. "Wakey wakey. What would you like for breakfast Ishiko-chan?"

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Ishiko and Nami would go through their morning. Showers, breakfast, and dressing up.

The pair, along with Wataru, would stroll into Iwagakure's shopping district, and stumble into a clothing store. Nami, true to her character, would leave Ishiko waiting with her arm full of folded shirts, skirts, and accessories as she tried them on in the dressing room, one by one.

Ishiko, typical to her character, held a look of disdain and mild annoyance as she was used as a coat hanger.

Checkmate

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Checkmate » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:10 pm

Rashi walked through the densely crowded streets of Iwagakure no Sato, the village hidden in the stones. He weaved in and out of carts, wagons, and pedestrians as he walked. He wasn’t going anywhere in particular, instead deciding to simply walk. He had no money on his person, but that would change soon. He had an eye for picking out fat pockets and loaded handbags. His long, demonic tail snaked out behind him, hanging less than an inch above the ground. His eyes darted from one unsuspecting passerby to the next, casually glancing first at their eyes, to see if they were watching him, then to their pockets.

No luck. No one on this street had bulging pockets, or even a bag. This frustrated him. People always had money. This was the shopping district after all. As he walked, he began to look not only at people, but at shops as well. He looked from one to the next, looking for a challenge. Again: no luck. He soon became bored of this practice, and began to think on the events of the past few weeks. He had been fortunate enough to have his transfer request met by the administration of the village, but the day before had been informed that he had been placed on a team with two more girls. Not that this was necessarily bad, but if they were anything like the last two, he would quit. He would give up being a ninja. He wasn’t sexist, far from it. He just hated stuck up girls.

Anyway: enough about that. The previous day, Rashi was summoned to the kage’s office. He never really liked the kage, and so being summoned before him had almost frightened him. He thought that he might have been spotted by someone while helping himself to some pedestrian’s wallet. If that had been the case, he would have been court marshaled, or whatever they did. He had thought about resigning as a ninja, but didn’t want to get a dis-honorary discharge. If he was going to stop being a ninja, it would be on his own terms, not the Tsuchikage’s.

Things had turned out quite well, considering what he expected. The Tsuchikage had summoned him just to tell him who his new team-mates would be. Rashi had been given only a picture and a name. He had taken a glance at each, and then threw them away. His memory was all but flawless. He would recognize his team-mates if he saw them. A rendezvous had not been established, and so Rashi had been given the task of meeting the two on the streets. Sheesh, the least he could have done would have been to give him an address, but again: no such luck. This was just not his lucky week.

And so, he continued to walk. His tail flicked about in boredom, and his fingers twitched with anxiety. He needed something to do. He turned a corner, still not sure as to where he was going, and spotted a clothing store. Now, why this caught his interest was beyond him, but he had been wearing the same outfit since his academy days, and could use a change. He had seven sets of his simple attire, and even had labeled shelves for each set based on the days.

Without really knowing why, he glanced around for a moment, and then entered the shop. It was a rather spacious shop. The exterior façade had been deceptive in that way. The moment he walked in, he was greeted by a rather old man who soon began to inform him on all of the sales that were going on at that time. Rashi couldn’t possibly care less. He didn’t want to cause any commotion, or draw attention to himself, and so he put up with the man’s ramblings for almost three minutes. Finally, the man took a deep breath and said, “so, with that being said, how may I assist you in your purchase today, sir?” It took Rashi a moment to realize that the man expected him to say something. He had been lost in a day dream.

“Eh, no thank you. I’m just looking.” He said, trying not to appear uninterested. The man appeared disappointed by this, and walked away, muttering to himself. Rashi rolled his eyes. Why did he always get to be the one to bring bad tidings?

Brushing this aside, Rashi walked through the store freely, looking at all of the wares individually, looking mostly in the performance section.

The store was divided into two main sections: his and hers. Within these sections were several subsections including performance, travel, social, and overly fancy stuff that Rashi took no interest in. The changing rooms were in the center of the store.

Rashi found something that fit him, both in size and personality, and checked the price tag. He almost swore. It was a bit pricy, especially considering his empty pockets. He had to find someone to rip off, but who?

Rashi hated being short. If he had been taller, he might have been able to make a quick sweep of the store, instead of having to check every isle, which he ended up doing anyway. He looked through seemingly every section of the mens department , and was about to switch to the womens section when he saw a lone girl, standing in front of the changing room with an arm load of clothing. Perfect.

Rashi walked over to the changing rooms casually, trying not to alert his quarry of his presence. If she had that much stuff, she had to have some dough to back it up, or at least he hoped she did.

When he got close enough, he looked for the home of her money, and spotted it: a purse at her feet. He smiled: child’s play. He walked over to the table that the girl was standing next to, and put his new outfit on it, all the while letting his tail snake out and begin to slowly pull the purse away from her feet.

((I had to take something, so I assumed she had a purse.))

PureWillPower

Ra Ra Ra

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:20 am

As Namiyo stepped out of the dressing room, she posed showing off the blue sundress that was literally two inches to big for her. Half of the clothes bought were for Ishiko, but she couldn't get her to try them on so she ended up modleing. Just as well she liked doing so. "Hey Ishi-chan? How do you like?" It was then that she noticed the boy next to them. As she walked over to Ishiko, she looked down as she was moving casually to get her purse. Then she noticed the tail and traced it back to it's source. the boy.

Standing up quickly she took a hanger from the table and threw it at his hand like a kunai. A look of intense bloodlust on her face. "Back away with the tail and I will kill you quickly."

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:10 am

Ishi-chan . . . ? That's new.

Ishiko's foot was raised sharply, and it would stomp onto the Tenma's tail. Her foot would remain planted, and strong.

She'd turn her head over to glance towards the would-be thief with something resembling a smile. The sort-of half smile that was fixed and calm. Truth be told, the only reason she noticed was Namiyo's reaction and jumping towards what lay between her legs. (She'd almost freaked out and was intensely relieved when she was just jumping towards her purse.)

"Hey, what's up?" She'd casually offer. Her left arm, draped in clothes, would raise itself and block the kunai-esque clothes hanger and she'd give Nami a momentary glance with a small smile. Glancing back towards the boy, smiling and waiting for a response from the boy. Despite her smile, the foot would remain planted on the boy's tail.

Checkmate

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Checkmate » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:54 am

Rashi rolled his eyes. He hated when he got caught, especially when the one catching him was a girl. Not that he had anything against girls, but it was just the fact that it was a girl who caught him… He reacted calmly considering the situation. This was not the first time that he had been caught, and he did not let his frustration show. He actually found it quite comical that this girl thought she could kill him. He wasn’t all that great when it came to physical fights, but this was a clothing store. There were plenty of places to simply flicker away to, and then begin his chants. If it came to a fight, he was at the advantage. One thing he did not see, however, was the foot that had been aimed for his tail. It hit its target, and stayed planted. He clenched his teeth and clamped his eyes shut in an attempt to lessen the pain, or at least not yell out in pain. His tail had more nerves than almost any part of his body, and at this moment, every one of them were screaming at him.

The girl whom he had originally seen acted as the peacemaker in this situation. The two obviously knew each other, and the girl in the middle seemed to… wait. “Are you…? Will you please remove your foot from my tail?” Then, regardless of her response, he would say, “Are you Ishiko and Namiyo?” He knew they were. He had seen the pictures in the files that the Tsuchikage had shown him. They fit the profile in every way but their clothing, but the pictures had been of them in their mission attire. They were obviously not on a mission, and so civilian ware was to be expected. His tail throbbed from the assault, but it should be fine in a few minutes.

PureWillPower

Ra Ra Ra

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Namiyo walked over next to Ishiko and stood looking at the boy. Her hands clenched in frustration and anger. "Yeah I'm Namiyo." She probably already gave away that Ishiko was Ishiko. And it was obvious on his face that he did not think that she could kill him. One did not know how bad iijutsu hurt when done wrong.

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:56 pm

Ishiko's eye brow quirked. He somehow knew their names. Lifting her foot, she'd lock eyes with the boy and, ever so briefly, consider Genjutsu. This wasn't the time to start a fight, however.

Lifting her foot and allowing the boy's tail to go free, her right elbow would prop itself up onto Nami's left shoulder. She'd give her a glance and a flash of a smile as she gently leaned her. "Relax, Nami! It's no big deal, right?" Incidentally, Ishiko absentmindedly forgot about the clothes and allowed them to collapse at her feet.

Turning so she could face the Tenma, Ishiko held a polite smile. "You want to explain yourself, Mister . . . ?"

Checkmate

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Checkmate » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Rashi chuckled softly to himself, glad to be free of the pain that had been caused by the girl’s foot. His tail flicked behind him, and he sucked on his lip, trying to decide how to explain himself. Finally, something came to him. He would just tell the truth: something that did not always happen with him. He saw no harm in revealing this information to them, after all, they would be his team mates.

“The answer to your question is quite simple. I have been assigned to your squad. I am your new team mate. I apologize for that bit with the purse, it’s just a nasty habit I have.”

PureWillPower

Ra Ra Ra

Post by PureWillPower » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Namiyo smiled and let Ishiko prop herself on her. It was always nice to have someone you can lean on at time. But then she heard that this boy was her new teammate. "Oh hell no." she immediatly stomped forward and walked around him examining his outfit. "A robe that has seen better days. Barf brown pants. Last years ninja boots." As she returned to the front she shook her head. "Not happening nope. Sorry." She walked back and grabbed one of her outfits and put it back on the rack. She wasn't putting back one of the outfits she picked out for Ishiko, she would never do that.

She then started piling up the clothes on the table and looked to her female teammate. "Ishi-chan? Could you take him to the men's section. If we have to be teammates, he needs to at least look the part. You know how I am right?" She smiled as she hoped she hinted appropriately enough that she was going to buy him an outfit as well.
OOCShow
This is so you two can skip me for a couple post I'll catch up after dinner.

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Ishiko blinked. "Nami, he kind of just tried to steal from you . . . and you're going to buy him a new outfit . . . ?" Namiyo really was of a different sort. The girl grew up with far too much money and, sometimes, Ishiko wondered if she knew the value of ryou.

Sighing, she'd glance over the Tenma. She was pretty annoyed that this Tenma just expected instant forgiveness. If anything, he should be seriously considered for expulsion for trying to steal from comrades. But . . .

"Look, this is a rocky start. Come on, let's get out of here. Gotta show you somewhere."

Checkmate

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Checkmate » Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Rashi hadn’t really been paying attention to the whole ordeal. He had been thinking about his new team mates and what this might mean for his career. He had known that they would be girls, but had no idea that he would meet them like this: after trying to steal from them. He came back into focus right as the girl was telling him to go with her. He did so, not really caring, but at the same time finding that it would be unwise to act impudent at this time. He didn’t try to explain himself, that would come later, may be.

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:33 am

Ishiko would lead the Tenma and Namiyo to an area just outside of the walls, distancing herself from the Tenma and stand about five meters away. The wasteland was vast, with nothing obscuring anything. It was hot, the air dry, and the wind non-existent.

"I haven't forgiven you for trying to steal from us . . . and I'm more than a little curious to see what you can do." Smiling, Ishiko inwardly reflected on how she was pretty much doing this to have an excuse to smash his face in. Sort of. Kind of.

Maybe it was just the lack of activity and the slur of D Rank Missions that got her a little riled up.

"So, this is an excuse for me to pummel you. Please do forgive me, but I couldn't beat you silly back in Iwa for stealing. So out here will suffice."

She'd pause for a moment before glancing towards the Tenma. Show me the extent of your power, Tenma. In a flash, her hands would come together in a flurry of hand signs, and finish with the sign of the tiger.

The three blasts would, if making contact, make hardly visible burns of red X's. The sort of light burns that would fade away in about a week. They would fly at impressive speeds and make contact with the Tenma's chest, each blast landing on top of the other.
Jutsu UsedShow
+ Katon • Kasai Gokuin (Fire Seal)
C Rank Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: + Katon • Kaika Sakura (Blooming Cherry Blossom)
This jutsu is one that is almost identical to Kaika Sakura; however, upon impact the flames do not explode but burn an X Mark onto the victim. Each mark limits the total amount of Chakra a victim can use at once by disrupting the Chakra network. This jutsu does not destroy the Chakra; it limits the amount of Chakra that can be accessed anytime a Shinobi tries to draw out Chakra. The more marks per person, the less Chakra the victim can use. The amount of Chakra limited is simple; for every mark, the victim will feel as though they were -1 stamina point. There is no limit to the amount of X's that can be burned onto a person; so long as a person can still use Chakra, Ishiko can imprint another seal.

Checkmate

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Checkmate » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:51 am

It took Rashi a few moments to realize that the two would be fighting. His team mate, who was now his opponent, began flashing some hand signs, and Rashi did the same. He didn’t even have to think of his plan. He used the same plan every time he fought someone.

He made two hand seals and disappeared, reappearing a split second later behind a tree at the edge of the clearing, just inside the gate of the village in a shadow. He crouched down, trying to make himself less visible, and began whispering in a language known only to his clan: the language of demons. While doing so, he stared at his opponent. keeping track of her movements.

“Betegség Ishiko. Betegség vagy haláloka a halotti Ishiko. Betegség vagy más halálnemnek megnevezése Ishiko.”

He repeated this phrase over and over, slowly casting the curse.
Jutsu usedShow
~Betegség [Sickness]
C-Rank Fuuinjutsu
The user starts a chant while keeping view of their target for 2 posts. After the 2 posts of chanting, a leaf tattoo appears on the opponent's stomach. As long as the tattoo is on the target, he/she feels extremely sick, causing them to puke. This also causes chills.

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Ishiko sighed; did her run away? Or . . . was he hiding? Immediately, Ishiko considered just walking away, accepting that he ran, but . . . he used a jutsu to facilitate it. If he didn't want to fight, he could've just surrendered, so it could be that he's nearby and preparing a jutsu for me.

This would be annoying . . . and sitting out here made no sense.

Ishiko would stop and begin to glance around, dipping into her ninja bag, and pulling out a smoke pellet, about to throw it out towards the wall. Pausing, she'd blink; she screwed up. This wasn't what she wanted . . . casually, and accidentally based on the surprised expression on her face, the smoke pellet would slip between her fingers and fall to her feet. Immediately, her body would be veiled by a thick, black smoke.

While under the smoke's cover, Ishiko initiated a flurry of hand-signs. A duplicate Bunshin next to her under the smoke's cover. Then, she'd make a hand-sign and similarly disappear. The Ishiko Bunshin would glance around coughing and seemingly trying to look for it's opponent.

Meanwhile, Ishiko, transformed into one of the typical Jounin who patrolled the walls of Iwagakure, began to glance about. Her disguise was that of a man of average build, proudly wearing his Iwagakure head-band, and sporting the standard Jounin vest. High atop the wall, he'd glance outwards and look towards the city, searching for her opponent.

He wasn't out in the wasteland . . . the Body Flicker technique doesn't have that big of a range . . . he went into the city, that's for sure. Did he run away? Mentally, she'd consider this. It was very much likely that he ran away and that she was over-thinking, still . . . if he was still here she could get a nice look at his jutsu used on her Bunshin.
Jutsu UsedShow
*Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

*Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to tranform themself into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

*Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a substanceless copy of the ninja. The copy serves can serve as a distraction or as means to confuse their opponent. As soon the the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with the opponent, they will disappear in a puff of smoke.

Checkmate

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Checkmate » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:28 am

Rashi rolled his eyes. He hated when things didn't go as planned. He stopped chanting and stood up, trying to focus on the cloud of smoke and pinpoint where she was. Suddenly, he saw a wisp of the smoke and a small hole made momentarily in the cloud. He knew what that was. It was an exit point, and due to the fact that he didn't see his opponent coming out of the smoke, he knew that she had flickered. The smoke had come in his direction, so she had to have been close to him, or even behind him. Thinking quickly, he made two hand signs and transformed into a small child. Once that was completed, he ran off into the city, mingling with the crowd. He was not good with close combat, and he knew that that was what it would come to if he stayed put.

Ein

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Ein » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Ishiko glanced about; there was no jutsu. There was nothing to signify her opponent was near. Still, she remained disguised and would glance about, her Bunshin running about and trying to "find" the Tenma.

Where is he . . . ? He didn't run away, did he?

Checkmate

Ra Ra Ra

Post by Checkmate » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 am

Rashi had in fact turned chicken and run. He knew when he had been beaten, and it would be unwise to go into a fight without knowing anything about his opponent, especially when he was alone. He was a long ranged support type, not an offensive, or even a defensive type. She also knew about his style, and he knew nothing of hers. And so he ran. He just went home. They would meet up later, and he would probably get slugged for chickening out, but it was better than exerting effort for a worthless cause.

PureWillPower

Ra Ra Ra

Post by PureWillPower » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 pm

Nami had been looking through the entire village for the two when she finally met up with Ishiko again. The arms full of bags and her breathless panting shown sh had literally been running all over the place. The little medic dropped the bags by her feet as she held her knees. "You...two...ditched me?"

Return to “Rock Country”