[Mission] Let's do this!

Amy

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Amy » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:09 pm

It was a calm day in the grassy plains of Kusa. The wind was silent, the sun was out, and the day seemed peaceful so far. However, the day promised excitement as a man who was dead set on protecting his village stood out on the grassy plains. He had heard of a man coming to challenge him, and he stood ready. Ready to attack at the slightest threat and he would fight till the death to save his village. He would stand side by side with his partner, Waku, and wait all day for this man to come. And then, he would stand all night. protecting his village without rest, until he felt it was safe again.

-Gabe, you post first, then Ori, and yeah. PM, C-Box me if you guys have an issue-
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

Gabriel

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Gabriel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:58 am

It was doomsday for the man who Sutomu Sanda had chosen to hunt. His life would end on this day for he was a man who was quite dangerous and Sutomu doubted that he would be able to succeed in his hunt without actually killing the man. For he had information that this man was not working alone or rather, that this man had allies that could come to his aid in times of need. This did not matter much to Sutomu as he drew forth his gauntlets and activated the pieces that caused the finger guards to slide forwards and cover him.

As a master of Shock Fist and having a high superiority in strength this man was dangerous, deadly to the point where he could kill you with a single well placed blow. Thing is, he wasn't as fast as other Shinobi of his rank and therefore it turned into whether he could hit you or not. However that was it, if his quick thinking could allow him to hit you odds were you wouldn't survive.

Unfortunately for Sutomu the man he was hunting had not only some weird abilities but was also much faster than him. However even if the man had a very high ability with speed his Strength and Taijutsu skills were lacking, meaning that he was fast but his maneuverability and ability to deal hits was terrible. He had heard though that this man was good for taking hits, that he could be beaten up quite a bit and it would take a lot of strong strikes to make his body give way before him.

And so the Storm Warden approaches, his target seen in the distance and plans already flowing through his mind as he determined the best approach. His choice? Political and Formal. He would not kill the man or fight him unless he absolutely had to and so he retracted the finger guards on his gauntlets to make it seem like he was less ready to battle, this was of course before he got within five meters of the man and stopped before calling a generic greeting of; "Good Evening."
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
In memory of the DeadShow
Those Who Have Died
CharacterDate of DeathTopic
Alviran, Leonardo05.22.10Your rights versus my sword. Go
Sandā, Sutōmu06.04.10Lets Do This
Shiroken6.21.11David wuz here
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Zangy

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Zangy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:08 am

Haisou, as normal, was a man of formalities. Walking up to the stranger, he offered his hand as a shake. Being nice and polite was always something good, especially since he created a moth in his hand as it traveled inside his body, out of sight of the man.

Waku, as normal, was not. Running around, he stopped by Haisou, before whispering to Haisou, "This guy smells funny."

The elder of the two just laughed it off a bit. This would either be over quickly, or it'd be a long and drawn out battle.

Such fun times~
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Gabriel

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Gabriel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 am

Sutomu shook the hand, the metallic palm of his gauntlet maybe causing some discomfort but he did the shaking lightly so that minimal discomfort was caused. He then proceeded to close his eyes for all of two seconds before sighing as the gears in his mind clicked and he began to speak.

"Haisou, Honsou...The village of Kumogakure and the Raikage himself sends his greetings and a very simple message; Return to Kumogakure and your former rank as a Shinobi...I am to tell you this only once with the warning that if you refuse then I am to take you by force. I would really hate to do so as you are quite interesting and I would regret having to do anything of the sort."

Sutomu decided to leave the decision and the reaction up to this mans honesty and honor. He would not get ready for a fight until the man chose to fight him but for now as he had not made any threat Sutomu would let it lie until he did make a move.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

If any issues are spotted within my posts I will be happy to change them accordingly.

Zangy

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Zangy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:35 am

Luckily for Haisou, that was enough. The moth entered his foe's body, but for now, he wasn't a threat. Pulling his arm back, he nodded, then began to speak.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. It's a simple matter, really. I'm protecting this village. As the defender, if I just left, what would happen? The same bandits that I negate would come barging in, destroying and taking whatever these people have earned with their blood, sweat, and tears. Think about it a bit. If all the ninja of Kumo stopped defending the village in order to follow laws without backing, the village would be defenseless. Bandits, missing ninja, and even other ninja would flock, killing whoever they wanted, paying no heed for any life whatsoever. The same thing would happen here, but on a much lower scale.

If I left, bandits would tear down the work I've put into the city. They'd force the citizens once again to rebuild and recreate, making a never-ending process of suffering and loss. However, as long as I'm here, the villagers are protected. They're able to live their lives without fear. It's a burden on me, but it takes away much more from them. Surely you can see this, right?

For that reason, I will not go back to Kumogakure no Sato."

Waku, of course, just stared up at Haisou, as he delivered his speech.
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

Gabriel

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Gabriel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:45 am

Sutomu sighed and made a single handseal activating the only genjutsu in his arsenal as he stared into the mans eyes and then took a look at the other man. He then moved his hands causing the finger guards to slide forwards as he took a couple steps backwards. And spoke loudly over the thunder they were both probably hearing.

"I am the Storm Warden! I was sent to destroy you or bring you back for I am the most skilled in this operation, you hear the thunder? With thunder comes lightning and so it shall be"

And with this quick speech he brought forth his hands, forming two sets of hand seals in quick succession, causing a strong electrical aura to fill both hands, and then the aura got brighter and more powerful as the second jutsu took effect and he pointed his two index fingers towards the main target a bolt of lightning launching from his hands.
Jutsu UsedShow

*Ikazuchi [Thunder Jutsu]
D-Ranked Genjutsu
The user starts this jutsu by making a handseal and focusing his eyes on the opponent. When the opponent makes eye contact, the genjutsu activates. For the next three posts they hear thunder costantly, jumping whenever they hear it. This leads to vulnerability in their defenses.

*Dageki Ryuu • Nijuu Higyou [Shock Fist Style • Double Strike]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Requires: 6 in control, 5 in taijutsu, all D-ranked Dageki Ryuu techniques.
This is a somewhat simple technique that allows the user to divide their electric chakra between both hands. This can either be used to use the same technique with both hands to increase the chance of affliction, or two different techniques for an effective combo.

Genin: Can use 2 D-Ranks.
Chuunin: Can use 2 C-Ranks.
Jounin: Can use 2 B-Ranks.

*Raiton• Yama No Jutsu [Lightning Element • Rifle technique]
C-rank Ninjutsu
After completing a simple set of hand seals the user will either focus chakra into their bladed weapon or index finger. He or she then points their hand (or the tip of their weapon) at the target and fires off a high velocity bolt of lightning. The lightning bolt itself will only cause minor damage, but due to the speed of the attack the impact is more than enough to knock the air out of someone or send them flying backwards.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Zangy

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Zangy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:02 am

Haisou just sighed. Another hopeless dimwit.

Not even wasting his time, the missing nin jumped backwards, creating space between him and his opponent. His Plumewing instantly spread out, protecting him from any incoming hit.

The random thunder strikes startled Haisou at first, but startled Waku even more. Since the man had done seals then looked and repeated, it was clearly a visual trapping genjutsu. Haisou wasn't that dimwitted. He knew a genjutsu when he saw one. A quick kai later rid him of the messy sounds, but Waku was still freaking out.

With a snap, Haisou commanded the moth that was inside of Sutomu's body to finish up, as it ate his heart.

What a pity. If only Kumo could realize what he was doing, rather than send him bodies.
SpoilerShow
Hanehane - Tate [Plumewing - Shield]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
By expanding the chakra in the balls behind him, Haisou is able to lengthen them out, creating two tendrils that drop over his head. These tendrils are able to then flatten and smooth out, creating a thin barrier in front, or, if they move behind, Haisou. This barrier is able to block out up to 5 C ranked techniques with ease, but is able to take a single B rank, then revert back to its normal form. The barrier is transparent, letting Haisou still see in front of him.

Kai (you should know this)
CodingsShow

Gabriel

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Gabriel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:13 am

Sutomu sighed and bowed his head sitting down on the ground and releasing the Shock Fist Double Strike technique he had activated. He then released the jutsu that he had held on the other man and returned to non-combat style.

"I apologize for my hasty moves earlier but I wanted to see how much of a protector you could be...I know that the odds are I can do nothing against the both of you, at least from what I hear of your abilities you could kill me quite easily, therefore I offer my apologies and ask for forgiveness as well as leave for I never truly wished to kill you nor fight you once you explained your reason for being here. So what say you? Will you allow me leave or will you kill me for being foolish enough to attack you?"

He obviously did not know all of the mans powers or he would have known that he was already dying and at this point his eyes opened wide and he doubled over in pain, beginning to cough up blood as his death drew near.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Zangy

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Zangy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:17 am

Haisou just shook his head.

"Those that do wrong will continually do wrong. If I allowed you to go free after threatening the safety of this village, you'd just continue doing the same thing--removing the protections set in place to save lives. In doing so, it'll standardize people into following laws without thinking of what they're actually doing. People will just mindlessly attack and harm others, rather doing what's important--saving lives. This is probably just wasted sounds on you, by now, but maybe your soul will make some better decisions."

With that, Haisou placed his hands on the fidgeting kid's shoulder, releasing him from the genjutsu.

The missing nin opened his scroll, ready to prepare the body for the standard procedure.
CodingsShow

Gabriel

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Gabriel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:22 am

In his final moments of life the Storm Warden smiled and bowed his head in acknowledgement, he knew the reasoning and he knew he was going to die and now that he was dead he smiled into the great beyond. The way the man had been acting meant that he was about to become one of the defenses for this village and even though he had failed his mission he had a new mission which he would complete for the ends of time.
SpoilerShow
Primary CharacterShow
Yoshikuni, Soujiro
  • Missions
  • Socials
Secondary CharacterShow
Areno, Ki
  • Missions
    • D:
    • C:
  • Socials
Inactive CharactersShow
Those Who Have Died
ClickyShow
[/center]

Zangy

[Mission] Let's do this!

Post by Zangy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:24 am

With the body lifeless, Haisou made quick work, releasing his moths as they swarmed the body, eating and consuming the remaining organs. The ex-Kumo nin then sealed the body away in his scroll, going back to his peaceful village.
CodingsShow

Return to “Other Countries”