An Obligation... a Debt

Yaku Fushinkou

An Obligation... a Debt

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Revenge...

Some people had allowed their whole lives to be dictated by this notion... a sad sensation. Yaku had seen so many humans destroyed by this simple obsession and lust. Such trivial emotions were lost on Yaku and his bloodline. Today was not any form of revenge, but an obligation. It was his duty and responsibility to an old friend. Seven years ago, Yaku had been saved by a man. Two man at that. Kai Letsu was his name and Yaku could still envision the long dessert sun that had bled over his body.

It had been so long ago and Yaku could still remember every vibrant detail. Heroes were not always as grand as the poems and songs. Kai was a delusional man with a mind decayed and destroyed by genjutsu. The world was cruel and he still remembered his friends obsessive words as they traveled through the great deserts. Searching, always searching. Kai had moved on now, but his thoughts remained. His notion of revenge still lingered within Yaku and the thirty one year old missing nin realized that it would never go away till she was dead. It was time to finish this seven year old long grudge. I have grown so much. He was no longer the dieing man in the desert, but the notorious shinobi of the black mist. The eel sage, S-rank missing nin, and more. Nostalgia was a strong component of his and as he walked away from the shrouding trees and onto the bridge, he had arrived with seven years to consider. It was time to fulfill his debt.

She was close now and Yaku could hear his footprints pound against the wooden bridge. The rushing water surged underneath and Yaku could feel the anxiety building around him. Death hung on his shoulders and he leaned on his staff ever so slowly. Coming closer and closer as he whistled a small tune. It was time to repay his debt to Kai... to free his life of such hatred and foul distractions. It would be so quick and as he leaned on the staff... he could see her standing in the middle of the bridge, her hair flowing in the wind as she awaited his arrival.

She knew that he was a shinobi? Was she curious? Afraid? Surprised?

If she wasn't curious... Yaku was curious to see her reaction. If he was guilty of any obsession.. it was the obsession of emotion.

"Hello Koujaku, Makoto" A cold and stern voice welcomed, "Its a lovely morning... is it not?" Yaku had finally found her. It was time to put Kai to rest.

S-Rank Missing NinKirigakure • Missions: S:1 A:5 B:11 C:1 D:1
| Nin: 10 | Tai: 12 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 14 | Con: 12 | Str: 13 | Spe: 15 | Wit: 12 |

MusouKidouSeidouShinbouRanbou

Jeviherei

An Obligation... a Debt

Post by Jeviherei » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Ah, she heard it alright. It was a delusional sound that was somewhat unpleasant. Ah, that's right. It was her turn to pay now. She tilted her head as the light nagging steps came closer and closer. It reminded her of a rather unpleasant visitor that would bother her again.

Either way, there wasn't going to be a way to avoid this, hm?

She would try anyway. Of course she was going to try. That was her mask and she was going to keep true to it. She popped a lemon lollipop, how nostalgic, into her mouth and turned around rather childishly. Her goggles held her hair up and away from her vision and she had arranged the scrolls in such a way that it could be taken out within matter of minutes.

“Jah?” She spoke in a lighthearted child's voice. “Eh?” She pouted. “I don't think you are the one I was supposed to meet.” Another pout. Could she take anything seriously with such mask on? Could she? That was a rather interesting question. “Well, it doesn't matter.” She sighed. “As long as you can help me tie the ends of a tangled ribbon.” She giggled lightly.

She spun on her heels lightly and brushed back a strand of hair. “It is a rather lovely morning.” A light laughter and something else was mixed into her voice. “But your voice is rather cold compared to the words they sound.” She kind of wanted to reach out with her hand and see if the man was real. “Hmm, Ya... Oh, what was it?” She said in a hopeless voice. Oh she knew this man. She had seen it often enough in the bingo book to not recognize him when he was in front of her. “Nah, doesn't matter. As long as you can help me that is.” Smile.

The location bothered her. Oh, what was this now? Was she feeling a bit of... fear? How laughable! The one who manipulates minds to cause fear and twisted corruption feeling fear herself? Did she not lose such a feeling? Truly amusing.

Makoto was wearing her usual outfit and was equipped with everything she had. She just didn't show it out and hid it. She didn't want to fight if it led to that. She was tired of fighting. She wondered what the missing nin saw in her eyes. Would it be childish as it was for everyone else? Or would it be empty? Perhaps he could see as far as the suffering? Could he see how broken she was?

If she could just simply show herself once and have it accepted it once, she'd do everything.

But then, wasn't that why she had decided to release an insane man without killing him or even maiming him? Wasn't that why she had done such a thing in the first place? Was she such a whore for an attention that she had done such?

She was an idiot and she was probably going to pay for it.

Koujaku's posture was relaxed and full of openings. She leaned against the rail of the bridge as a teenager would and held that feeling of a child around her. It made her look younger somehow and vulnerable. From a glance, she was everything but a kunoichi or anyone capable of murder and other such shinobies did. From a glance, she was just another traveler, albeit a rather young one.
Neatness, information, junk, etc. and maybe a bit more.Show
GeninKirigakureYukarin, Raika Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 GeninKonohagakureHishon, NicheMissions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 B-Rank Kumogakure Ude, Naka Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 Special Jounin Sunagakure Kotenta, Sora __ Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Do not click please.Show
You have been warned, go back.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
Tis was a random discovery from deviantart.
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
Regret clicking the spoiler tabs now?
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Yaku Fushinkou

An Obligation... a Debt

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:51 pm

Humans were so deceiving.

In a world comprised of so much blood shed, conflict, and ruthlessness, Yaku had no room for doubt. He had tracked the lovely young gal for four weeks and even in the glamor of her innocence, he could feel the impending sword ready to end her sweet life. There were no flaws in his judgment. I am never wrong. He had lived his whole shinobi life on destroying the perceptions of others... he could show no mercy. Not even to someone like her. She may of been young, but her deed had been done. She had to be taught a lesson and as Yaku had spoken so many times before the execution. Death was life's quickest teacher.

" I am sorry Makato... as much as I would like to help. I am here for something else."
His tone had changed and if she could recognize it; it was a fatherly, caring, and instructing voice. It was slightly condescending, but as he spoke, she may of been reminded of a past sensei. Yaku was more obsessive than he ever realized and as he confronted her, she could see the full extent of the mans ego. He was obsessive over change.

"Humans sometimes rationalize or justify their actions. Its sad actually. You may or may not know who I am... but many would falsely generalize me as a... traitor... or villain. Heh," Yaku bit the inside of his lip to keep from laughing. Such foolishnes and he was quickly reminded of the villages and their bigotry. "To some... I am nothing more than a face on a bingo book. On another day, I would of loved to help you... but.." his words trailed off as he thought of Kai and his misery. Were the villages justified in this torture? "

His bloodline was already circulating and he could feel two eels moving under the safety of his cloak. The eels did not understand the weight of his words and wanted nothing more than to strike. They were anxious, but for now... they would wait. To Yaku, they had became like extra limbs... barely noticeable until the heat of battle.

"But...haha... I feel we should shift to a more serious topic, Makato-san. Do you remember a man by the name of Kai Letsu?"

| Nin: 10 | Tai: 12 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 14 | Con: 12 | Str: 13 | Spe: 15 | Wit: 12 |

Jeviherei

An Obligation... a Debt

Post by Jeviherei » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Such a change... It was almost startling and she held back a flinch. It was rather... Strange. She knew that the man probably wanted her dead for a very good reason and yet... Why use such voice? She didn't respond but instead she grew colder. Her temperature dropped slowly and she suddenly felt cold. Was it really fear that she was feeling? If so... How... Refreshing.

Then the name made her heart beat stop for a moment.

“Yes.” She sighed. “I've always regretted not finishing him off.” Forced smile? “Or even to start such a thing.” She sighed once more. “Isn't it amazing? How much of a hypocrite one can be?” She then laughed. She couldn't help herself. It was just... Hell all of this was just... Damn amusing?

She wiped a tear from her eyes and smiled again. Her mask was on once more and she was cheerful once more. “Isn't it kind of funny?” She asked. “Putting a human through such horror just because he wasn't in the same group as I was?” She didn't refer it as village anymore. It was kinda like a cult almost. Believing in their own self righteousness and nothing more. But even so, she still loved them.

There was a momentary pause before she just sighed. “Yaku-san, if I may call you such, do you know where that man is now?” She stepped back a few steps. “I'd rather finish what I started with my own hands before I get into another series of... troubles.” She didn't smile this time. Her voice wasn't cheerful and childish anymore. It was... dead. "And you see, I am the type to raise a wolf cub and release it." The voice was forced. Was she trying to provoke him now? Or was she just trying to convince him that she was darker than he was? Or was she just trying to convince herself that there was no return? Hesitation was rather obvious. "I am also to the type to let it survive until I set out hunting again." She had an unknown expression now. Was she regretting it? Was she... What was she?

She was falling apart, but that really didn't matter.

Koujaku was on guard. She was wary of the man and knew very well that the man can kill her with ease if he wished to. The fact that the terrain was in his favor... It made her nervous but yet somehow excited. There was that rush of molten liquid through her body and she was excited by it. It was so refreshing. It was as if her mentality had fallen into deep freezing water.

Makoto didn't bother with a mask. Instead she just simply stood there, broken and more than a lost cause. She knew that she could never be whole again nor did she wish to. There was just no going back for her and she knew that. Now then, will this man be able to break her even more? She smiled, with gritted teeth, and pulled her hands back. There she pulled the wires from her rings and held them in case of a sudden attack. No, she didn't trust him. He'd be her ruin.

She laughed. It was an unpleasant sound. It sounded close to a sneer and full of pity. Where was it directed to? She didn't know nor did she care. “If possible, I'd prefer to avoid violence.” There was that hint of irony in her voice and she smiled. It was out of a habit and it almost looked creepy on her empty eyes. Empty? Yea, right. It was just dark. That was all. Just really dark blue and red orbs.
GeninKirigakureYukarin, Raika Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 GeninKonohagakureHishon, NicheMissions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 B-Rank Kumogakure Ude, Naka Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 Special Jounin Sunagakure Kotenta, Sora __ Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Do not click please.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Yaku Fushinkou

An Obligation... a Debt

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:41 pm

OOC: Okay I just had to add some tacky music.

"Life is so fleeting..." Yaku closed his eyes as he pulled away from her glare. Was he ashamed? He had stared through so many eyes and he could see the same pain in her eyes that he had witnessed countless times. Why were they all the same? Did I expect anything different? Humanity was an interesting species and he wandered what god would think. They were at the top of the pyramid, but from human to human, kage to missing nin, he saw nothing but a lack of satisfaction. No one was truly happy and Yaku could feel the strain in her voice. What pains had she endured?

For every kill and every murder that he had committed, he had always seen that same look of misery. Why could no one ever be truly evil? He did not kill because he enjoyed it, but because it was his duty to this world. Everyone walked with a misconception of life. They believed... they wanted to believe that their way was the right way. No one was truly sure. No one, but me.

"Hmm I see..." he breathed quietly as he finally opened his gray eyes, they were dull and dim, but full of understanding. "You are not certain are you? Everything is a question and every action is a regret. Am I right? Life is full of them, but sometimes... our solutions... our ways of life are wrong." Only my way is right, if only they all knew. It was Yaku's life mission to spread his ideal across the whole world. To do a deed so great that it would make up for all the murders that he and the world committed. Their deaths would not be in vain... they would serve a purpose in the end.

"Kai is gone now... either he passed away or is still roaming the dessert... Haha, I haven't seen him in ages actually." Yaku recalled the mans loud banter. He could spend hours talking to himself and Yaku found it almost delightful that someone could amuse themselves to such a degree. He refocused on the girl... who would of thought that someone as young as her could emit such dark and negative vibes. He remembered her last words. If possible, I'd prefer to avoid violence.

"I would prefer the same thing, Makato-san. I think we all would prefer if the whole world never had to lift a sword again. Haha wouldn't that be something? I think Kai would of preferred that same thing so many years ago. Haha but sadly... that day has yet to come... maybe some day, but not today..."

He lifted his staff into the air in pose. His movement was fluid and effortless. This was only to show that his weapon was already in hand. His fists tightened and his eyes narrowed.

"It pains me every time Makato-san, but lift your sword. We will all learn the truth some day... some quicker than others. If you feel any guilt for your past life... I want you to lift your weapon."

Jeviherei

An Obligation... a Debt

Post by Jeviherei » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:14 am

She had been listening and it had made her just even more depressed. Whatever. She pouted and glared at the man. It must have looked slightly off as nothing in her face hinted annoyance other than the stated actions. She then smiled. It was another creepy thing in which something rather dark dripped from it. It wasn't blood lust or something harmful, it just made the air cold around her and slightly darker as well.

“Yaku-san.” She walked up to him with rather large steps. “One, it's Mako. Not Makoto-san. It makes me feel old.” She put her hand in the pouch and fished for a random lollipop. Lollipop fixed everything. “Two, I am spoiled. So I get what I want.” She fished one out and with her left hand, she reached up and grabbed the man's face. “Three, you really need a lollipop.” She smiled and popped the lollipop in the man's mouth. It was pineapple flavor and the sweet aroma was rather thick around it.

She stepped back as if to admire her handiwork. Hey, it wasn't everyday that you get to put a lollipop in an s-ranked missing nin's mouth, right? She smiled. It was still a little sad, but it was less hesitating. “Yaku-san, I really can care less about killing, fighting, etc.” She spoke in her dead voice. “All I care is that I finish what I start so that I can move on.” A pause. Because I really can't live in such a peaceful world.” Laugh. “I love violence, I delight in it. I love the twisting of minds and I really adore that feeling when I destroy a human being.” Giggle. “Yaku-san, I am addicted to breaking myself. Someone like me can't live in such a world. I'd end up breaking it.”

Sure, she wished for it. But she knew enough that she wouldn't be able to make it in such a world. It was impossible for her to survive then. She'd just end up killing herself. For her, that was obvious. So many emotions passed by her and she felt almost none of it. The fear from earlier was still there but it was like a comfortable buzz.

“Yaku-san, can you live in that kind of world?” She was a fool. She was. That was why she questioned him. She was so close to him now though. If he were to strike her, she'd just fall dead. That much was obvious. She felt light fear from it and grabbed her wire again. It wouldn't do much, but it was still a little something.

She felt rather shaky at her own words. She shook at how much of truth was in it and shook at how she had come to... trust? No, it was more like consulting at the moment. She laughed once more.
Do not click please.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Yaku Fushinkou

An Obligation... a Debt

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:37 pm

The two stood on the bridge.

The water surged beneath them and the wind whipped at their hair. Everything seemed to pan between the two and Yaku found himself intrigued. The lollipop still hung in his mouth and he refused to say anything. He did not have the voice to speak and found himself wrapped up in her words. He could end her life in mere moments, but something held him back. Was it doubt? Regret? What was he waiting for?

He had made his decision before entering the conversion and the kunai was still gripped firmly in his palms. She would die.

However as much as he wanted to end this conversation, a long thin line held him back. He did not blame her. Mako was just one more victim of the villages. Their cruel and harsh teachings had brainwashed the child. For Kai's sake, she had to be killed. He could not allow such blood lust to go unchecked. It was a pity, but it had to be done. Were these only justifications? Am I rationalizing? He had hesitated, but only for a minute. His eyes flickered in anticipation.

“Yaku-san, can you live in that kind of world?” There it was. The ending note and he could feel his bloodline flowing into his veins. She was only inches from his grasp. He shut off the world and felt the eels stirring inside his cloak. They were ready.

"Mako... I will CREATE that world." This was the answer of a cold killer. There was no sanity in his words and as she looked, she may of saw a man that lacked any form of compassion. His Fushinkou traits had robbed him most of his senses. He was no different than her... maybe a hypocrite, but even past his empty words, she may of saw the same blood lust that she had bared.

The shinobi villages had created a cruel world.

With a clank, the lollipop slipped from Yaku's lips and with a fraction of a second, his kunai lunged for her chest.
Full Body FushinkouShow

~Fushinkou no Jou [Unbelief of Emotion]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By applying the kekkei Genkai into their frontal lobes of their brain, clan members are able to cut off most negative emotions that will distract them from a fight. This is not just pain, but includes things such as sympathy, laziness, fear, attachment, misery, compassion, or mercy.

~Fushinkou no Hibiki [Unbelief of Sound]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
This technique allows the user to shut off all noise received by the users ears. By applying the kekkei Genkai of the clan to they’re ears only, the user prevents any noise to the ears from affecting him/her.

~Fushinkou no Nioi [Unbelief of Smell]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
This technique allows the user to shut off all smells or scents received by the users nose. By applying the kekkei Genkai of the clan to they’re nose only, the user prevents any irritating smells to the nose from affecting him/her. In this state, they are still able to breath, but cut off any senses used by this receptor.

Jeviherei

An Obligation... a Debt

Post by Jeviherei » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:47 pm

"Hey, you were the third to call me such right away."

Makoto was prepared, but it was just too fast. She had managed to step back, however all she managed was to perhaps lessen the deepness of the wound by a mere millimeter and a centimeter at the impossible most. One would expect a surprise, but there was none placed in her eyes nor her body. She simply stepped back a bit, as if she was giving the missing nin some personal space. She then reached up to her chest and grabbed the kunai that was about a fourth way in now. Blood dripped starting from the three fourths of the kunai and she was certain that her lungs would fill with blood soon enough.

She didn't feel it though.

There wasn't that feeling of rushing into her throat nor was there a difficulty in breathing. She just held onto the bloody kunai, waiting for the pain to hit her. When it did, it was like a wave, hitting her from behind and washing her away without a chance to get used to the current. She froze as the pain coursed through her and finally, finally she could taste her blood. She begin to count down, waiting for the rushing blood. It must have looked creepy to the missing nin as she smiled and looked as if she was to giggle.

The cough never came but the blood did. It dripped down from her lips slowly before it begin to go in a similar manner of a small miniature waterfall. She knew that it'd last only for a while. Then her throat would clear, but her lungs would fill in. Her eyes were still on the kunai, as if she needed a certain focus to keep her alive even now.

Alive. Yea right. She was going to die. There was no doubt about that.

She giggled. Or she would have if only the blood didn't choke her. She just ended up spitting blood all over her hands, kunai, and the missing nin. Ah, now it was getting harder to breath. It wasn't that hard just yet. She still had time. Time for what? Oh, a small act before dropping into hell. That's right. She just had something small to do right now.

With another smile, she took some of her own blood from her chest. The blood was dripping in a steady fashion due to the kunai still stuck in her. She drenched her pale fingers in it and reached out at the missing nin's cloak.

'You can't perfect that world until you die.'

Instead of laughing, she just simply smiled. She wasn't a fool as to waste her blood away in such a manner. Now then, she had heard rumors of people using corpses and such. She'd prefer to not have that done to her. Oh, what a funny thought. Didn't she do it to others though?

The pain was excruciating, however at the same time, it made her more alive than ever. She was delighted. Now right before death, she felt perhaps too alive. She chocked on another laughter and blood sprayed from her mouth. She wanted to laugh at that too, but really, if she kept on doing that, she'd die before she even cleaned after herself.

She finally took another step back, causing the kunai to jerk out of her body. The pain made her want to rest, just to sit down. Oh, but not yet. She pulled the three wires from her three rings and flicked her fingers. The teardrop weights helped in wrapping the wire around her legs, arms, torso, and the neck. She didn't feel like dying by some man she had just met, it was just not her thing.

She stepped another step back and closer to the edge of the bridge. She couldn't hear anything and her body felt rather... numb. With a last mischievous smile, she didn't know if it was real or not, she waved good night. She then reached out for him and in the last mischief, fired a senbon dart right to the man's left cheek. She'd have aimed at the man's neck, but she just didn't have the heart to. She'd rather not have anyone else going down with her.

She then pulled on the wires.

Was it what they called the deadman's strength? She normally wouldn't have the strength to pull apart a body like she did to herself now. Ah, now she really couldn't see. How terrifying. Terrifying? Didn't she like the dark? She laughed, smiled, giggled. Then closed her eyes to it. Ah, how disappointing. Finally when she feels alive, she can't experience it anymore.

"Good night."

She wasn't sure if she could speak through her body anymore. She did hear her voice, did she?

Most of the ripped up parts fell into the water but the head and the arms with hands included. There wasn't any expression on the head nor was there much blood splattered on it compared to the other body parts. The girl looked satisfied and at any moment would smile as if woken up from a pleasant dream.

Wasn't that an ironic expression for someone so tainted to have?

[ooc: I wanted to describe the corpse... but it'd be too creepy and rude to Mako... so here is the ending~]
Do not click please.Show
Like now.Show
Warned you....
It's by Claindelune.
.-.
failShow
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
...▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀

Yaku Fushinkou

An Obligation... a Debt

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 pm

OOC: I was a little lazy with this one, but I'm off to bed haha and lacked the motivation.

Yaku found himself horrified.

This wasn't the death that he had anticipated. He had aimed for her heart, but she proved much more difficult than he realized. With an instinctive motion, he moved to dodge the senbon as it grazed his cheek. The woman was insane and he paused in his motion to watch her final moments. What was she doing? Is she-...

He had met some pretty messed up people in the world, but as he watched the young girl rip herself to pieces, he couldn't help but fall back a few steps. It wasn't till he watched her body slink into the river did he finally approach her. The wood was slick with her blood and he held onto the railing for support. He was still slightly shaken up from her death. It had happened so fast and he pulled himself right in front of the remains.

Kneeling down, Yaku stared into the eyes of the decapitated head. It laid amidst the two bloody arms and shredded organs. How horrid and disturbing he thought. It almost seemed as if it was smiling.

With a soft sigh, he reached down and plucked two scrolls off the ground. He was curious and he shoved the bloody notes into his pocket. He would find out about their contents later. Taking one last inspection, he collected a few senbon and finally departed.

Kai Letsu had been put to rest. His debt was paid, but Yaku couldn't help but feel some sort of eerie feeling from her suicide. It had been a very odd and peculiar day and he leaned on his staff to leave the bridge. He was ready to go home.

Return to “Other Countries”