[Graded][Social] Training Grounds; Scout

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:54 am

Bane brought out his supplies to the training grounds at kumo. After putting his bag down which contained his lunch and extra money for drinks when he was thirsty. After putting he supplies down, Bane moved to the local training dummy. He used the head and the heart as targets. He slowly took out his kunai and simply said to himself "damn I need some senbons." Bane began to through the kunai at the dummy and it hits the stomach and neck. Clearly spots he didn't want to hit so bame walked to the kunai and took them out. After walking back he began to focus his chakra and slowly do a hand sign. Once the hand sign was completed bane consumed the dummy in a cube of purple chakra energy. After this was complete bane did one more extra hand sign and exploded the training dummy. Bane, already feeling tired, took a seat near his bag and began drinking water. He has one hand on his water and another placed on his headband as if to look for some sight.

While sitting down, Bane simply looked up. Even though he couldn't see the sun, he could for sure feel it. As the rays hit his face he smiled and continued to drink water. This made him happy that he could train in such a nice area on such a nice day. "oOo This could not get any better... HAHA!"
CharactersShow
  • Ryo, BaneD: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0 Socials: 1 ₪ Chuunin of Kumogakure : Points - 3
  • Aisu, OkanD: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0 Socials: 1 ₪ Jounin of Kirigakure : Points - 2
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Hayasu sat on the upper level of the training yards, watching the Chuunin practice his ranged weaponry. The fact that he was smiling was a good sign, as recent potential recruits were a lot less friendly looking. He hopped down and strolled toward the man, taking a bow as he entered the field. "Oooi! Apologies for the intrusion!" Hayasu said at first, Kureiji soon circling from under his gi and nomming on his head. Hayasu got close enough and pulled a water from a small pack he was carrying as well, offering it to the Chuunin. "It's a hot day out! I see you've got a water but it never hurts for more!" Hayasu said warmly, Kureiji swinging down to his shoulder and observing the man. "I'm Hayasu of the Kumogakure scouts, I don't normally barge on people but something about you just seems fitting!" he explained casually, taking a seat next to him.
Hayasu Juko "The Simian Sage" Jounin of Kumokagure The Black Book

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:25 am

Bane would move his attention to the boy walking towards him. Although he couldn't see him, he heard his voice and almost instantly knew his age. After the polite introduction bane put down his water and shook his hand as if to say he didn't want the water. "That is rather nice of you, but I have enough waters here to last me the day. It is also nice to meet you Hayasu, my name is Bane. I like to come here and train, never really had an encounter with a scout." He then made a gesture to sit down next to him. "Please take a seat." After the gesture Bane moved his hands to his bag, taking out a few sandwiches placing them on his lap and offering one to Hayasu. Bane also moved over to give the kid some room on the bench. While sitting there Bane thought about the scouts and actually wondered who they were and what they were about.
CharactersShow
  • Ryo, BaneD: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0 Socials: 1 ₪ Chuunin of Kumogakure : Points - 3
  • Aisu, OkanD: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0 Socials: 1 ₪ Jounin of Kirigakure : Points - 2
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Hayasu took his offer and grinned, Kureiji leaping out from his gi and sitting on Bane's head. "That's Kureiji, my monkey friend. He seems to like you." Hayasu explained, Kureiji pulling on Bane's ears. Hayasu smacked him off, causing Kureiji to throw a tauntrum and start biting on Hayasu's head, not that it bothered Hayasu in the slightest. "I've trained here a lot with a few friends, and I don't recall you. But getting to the point, we're looking for more people to join the Scouts." Hayasu furthered on, leaning back to look at the clouds. "Typically, I would offer a sparring match as I've done with other recruits, but seeing as how I can already tell you're stronger than I, I think we're good on that. What I'm here for is simply a bit of your time, and if you'd like to make a difference in Kumo's youth. You seem cheery, and we need more cheery people to join us. Would you mind stopping by some time to see more of what we do?" Hayasu said warmly, liking the non get-shot-with-arrows part of this recruitment. Hayate had recommended the man, but he didn't want him to feel like he was being watched.

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:14 am

Bane was rather confused by the monkey, but he saw their family-ish relationship and just smiled when they started to banter with each other."As ninja we are told not to underestimate our enemies and friends... But, just to let you know, we must not over estimate them either. Don't sell yourself short kid. I could feel your chakra farther than most. Other than that, I would be interested in this group you call the scouts. However, I would like to learn more about them and what they are about." More or less Bane wanted to make a difference in Kumo and figured this could be the best way possible. Maybe his group could help him be stronger and help others as well. This fit him perfectly and Bane could not wait to hear more about this group. While they were standing there however, Bane took a giant sniff and took notice of Hayasu's scent. This sniff was rather obvious but Bane could care less.
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:00 pm

After Hayasu managed to quell Kureiji's uprising, they sat calmly and nodded. "I appreciate the confidence and praise! Mean's a lot from a Chuunin. Please, ask away! I'd be happy to answer any questions you have." Hayasu spoke, nodding his head as he listened to any questions Bane might have. Though he didn't have as much knowledge as par say Hayate, he could at least answer the basics. Kureiji grumbled and hopped off him, starting to dance around, chasing after bugs, and being a pest. Just not to them this time.

((OOC: You trying to say I smell funny?! : P ))

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:33 am

"For recon missions you shouldn't bring that monkey, because you smell like one." Bane made a little laugh after, showing him it was kinda a joke. After he finished laughing he took a bite of his sandwich and simply directed where his eyes would be looking, at you. "I just want to know the purpose of the scouts, what asset are they to the village?" After bane finished talking he directed his hearing towards the monkey. Listening to what he was doing brought joy to the young chuunin.
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Hayasu took it as a joke, bellowing with laughter. "You hear that Kureiji?! You smell!" he told his companion. A fury of scratches later, Kureiji went back to innocently chasing things around. After relaxing again, he stretched and grinned. "Assets are easy. Our leader wants to shape the future of Kumo for the better. More disciplined Genin. Stronger jutsu development. As a whole, he wants to make the village stronger to protect it's people. We're only the first step in a staircase. Once we grow, we want our name to be spoken of in only good terms." Hayasu explained, scratching his chin. "The bigger we get, the more we can assist everyone in making this world a peaceful one." He finished, comfortable with his explanation.

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:17 am

Bane simply smiles with joy. This is exactly the kind of thing he was looking for. Bane directed his attention to the boy, turning his face to be looking (if he could see) at the kid. After hearing the great explanation, Bane put his hand out to shake the younger man's hand. "It would be an honor to join the Scouts. I'm in!" Bane can't wait to prove himself and show what he can do for the village. Since he was younger he vowed to never be a burden and this is going to help him keep that goal.
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:51 am

"Excellent! If you'd come with me, I'll bring you to the HQ." Hayasu proclaimed, Kureiji soon diving onto him, then working his way up to perch on his shoulder. He helped Bane collect his things, and soon they were on their ay to the Scouts Headquarters. "You'll get along great with Hayate, Our leader!" Hayasu began, helping Bane keep track of where he was through his voice. He went on to describe more of their goals, between the shaping of youth, to assisting the village any way they can. Not long after, Hayasu barged in randomly to the HQ, as per usual, heading for Hayate's room. "Ooooi! Henjin-sama! We have another! This time a Chuunin!" He spoke aloud, grinning proudly to himself.

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 am

After putting everything together, Bane followed his new friend. He saw the great looks of the HQ. It was a rather unique HQ, but Bane liked it a lot. Although he couldn't see it, Bane took notice of the sounds and smells of the place and knew that is was nice. Bane heard the name Hayate and didn't know exactly who he was. Bane heard Hayasu barge into the room odly and then heard his footsteps toward a room. Following him slowly, Bane took notice of the childish way he was acting and laughed at his immature ways. "I can't wait to meet this Hayate character and the rest of the group." As Bane finishes his sentence, he noticed himself next to Hayasu.
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:12 am

Fast asleep, yet again, Hayasu swung the door open and screamed, Hayate almost jumping out of his chair as his eyes opened wide... somewhat gingerly he looked up and groaned. "Yes. Hayasu?" Sometimes this kid could be a pain in the fucking ass. It seemed he brought a recruit.

From his desk he nodded to the new guy.

"Hey, since my little friend here is rude and didn't introduce you, I'm Nakajima Hayate. What's your name?"

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:59 am

After listening to his voice and smelling the dragon breath from deep sleep, Bane smiled as Hayate got alert and awake. Bane directed his attention and faced where the noise was as he put out his hand for a hand shake.

After the hand was out Bane simply said "It's a pleasure to meet you Hayate, my name is Ryo Bane. I am very interested in joining the scouts." Bane would finish with the most polite tone possible and when our hands shake, it would show Bane's confidence.
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:14 am

"Ooooi! When you quit being lazy, he's the Chuunin with the eyes you were mentioning. I watched him train for a few days. Do your recruitment thing and buy me dinner! Hayasu grinned out, refusing to take no for an answer before happily marching out, Kureiji fast asleep in his gi. He shut the door behind him, letting his sensei do the rest while he left HQ to go scouting around for more talent.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:30 am

As Hayate shook the kids hand, he had a firm grip and seemed fairly confident, at least trying. Nodding about he noted the kids features. "A blind sensor, eh." Interesting. "Minds eye like me?" he noted. "This group could really use someone like you. Though I'm our sensor, I'm also just the village's appointed organizer and a Jounin with important missions to do myself."

He scratched his chin in thought for a while.

"Bane, tell me a bit about yourself, more about your abilities. Your philosophies. I like Hayasu, he's a good kid, but I don't think he's much in the way of thorough."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:09 am

Bane understood the reason for knowing about him. Bane has been questioned all of his life and this was a way to tell his future sensei what he is truly about. With a calm and cool approach, Bane began to explain to Hayate what he was about. "Since my failures as a Genin I made a vow to myself to never be a burden and to never give up. I don't want people to know me as the blind shinobi, I want to be known as Ryo Bane, the Elite Shinobi of the Cloud. My ambitions are to always succeed, but not at the cost of lives that don't need to be spent."

Bane moved his head slowly, thinking about his mother then back at Hayate. "My fighting style consists of close attacks along with sensory abilities. I am quick on my feet and now I am learning Barrier Style. I'm mainly learning it because I want to be able to protect people even if I can't physically be there in time. I wish to normally use it just for defense. You could say I'm a close range defensive type fighter." After Bane stopped he thought for a second. Maybe the man wanted to hear more. So Bane told him "Do you need any more information?"

After spewing the information to Hayate, Bane simply stood there with his arms folded and standing perfectly strait. "Do you mind if I hear a little bit about you?"
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:26 am

Hayate nodded along. Good. When he finished- he actually asked to hear about Hayate. That surprised him. "Eh, yeah." Scratching his chin he had to think. He decided he'd start with combat.

"I've mastered the three elements Fuuton, Raiton, and Suiton along with having a very tight hold on other forms of jutsu, making a total of 9 combat inefficiencies. Like you I am a sensor, and I've developed some interesting techniques to make the most of that. Overall I'm proficiency level or better in any style of combat so I fit well in practically every team."

He paused slightly, and then spoke again.

"I have a chip on my soldier. My dad lead the coup d'etat on the Raikage when I was about 14. He died. Soon after my teammates died protecting me cause I was in a state where I couldn't protect myself. Similar to you I promised on their graves I'd grow strong. From then on I was kind of isolated till I reached Jounin. My passion is helping the youth of this nation." He finished his short statement then raised a finger.

"Feel free to ask any questions, I'm not a very interesting person."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 am

When Bane heard he promised to become stronger, he couldn't help but move his arms from being crossed to on his side. After, Bane simply had his head facing him. "Hayasu was able to tell me everything I wanted to know about the organization. I am very interested in becoming stronger and helping those that need help. Count me in" Bane simply stood there waiting for what was going to happen next.
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Hayate slowly walked to the stairs, his hand simply moving and the door flinging open. "I'd like to test you personally, on the roof." He said quietly. This guy seemed like a good leader, but Hayate didn't know it yet, least not for sure. "I just want to confirm some hunches. I have." This would indeed be interesting.

When the boy entered up, he'd shout. "Start!" Without warning he'd slam the door shut first, to the point where it would ring very loudly and throw off the boys hearing.

Next, he would would dash forward, at a gimped speed and aim a punch at his collar bone.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Because the door slammed in a very hard way, this hit Bane's hearing bud faster and louder than Hayate could. This caused the instinct to flinch and duck down, which would cause punch to Bane's hair. For Bane this was crazy, a sneak attack this quick? Bane couldn't keep up with his speed so he would have to make up for it with his Skitter Step. As he began to fall to the ground Bane quickly used his hand sign to focus his chakra to his brain. This would activate instantly and Bane would now be ready for the next attack. The only thing Bane had to focus on was his counter attack for what was going to happen next. What will he do? Where will he go? Will he use ninjutsu? Bane then thought about barrier style and realized he was on the ground and quickly looked up to see what the next move would be.
JutsuShow
C Rank Ninjutsu
The main jutsu of the Skitter Step, Senses Open does exactly what the name states. The user's senses are magnified by a great degree and they are constantly looking around, gaining sensory information. Their personality will slightly change to a "defeat or be defeated" mentality. Also, a user in this state will be easy to see that they are in it since they are constantly acting paranoid by looking around, zoning in on about anything. Though, throughout the time, the ninja tends to attack purely based on instinct, rather than planning anything out, which effectively increases their speed and taijutsu by 1 and decreases their wit by 2. To activate it, the user must do a handseal, flooding chakra to their brain to 'unlock' their senses. Once activated, this lasts until they deactivate it with *Stop or until they are out of battle.
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:41 am

(OOC: Note, I'm moving at a speed semi-close to you on purpose so you can handle it)

Hayate's eyes widened as his first punch sailed past, grazing Banes hair. Good. He had good reflexes and senses. The ring no longer messing up anymore of his hearing, Hayate moved forward even more, aiming a punch towards his head, whilst sliding his leg behind Banes.

After this he'd turn into another punch. Hopefully he'd know the extend of Bane's abilities by then.
usedShow
[Taijutsu • Knockdown]
D-Rank Taijutsu
Following a distraction like a punch or even a pommel jab towards the targets face, the Hayate moves a limb or weapon behind the targets legs. If the opponent has less strength then him, he is able to sweep the targets legs and knock the target to the ground. Additionally this puts him in a position to follow up with an attack in rapid succession.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 am

As Hayate was moving forward, Bane sensed another attack. He instinctively jumped back in a flinch like manor, it was pure instinct and while in the air he performed a hand sign. After he slapped his hands together a barrier popped up and where Hayate was, it's a 5x5x5 barrier. Bane would land on Hayate's desk and hold his position. With Banes fingers still in the hand sign threatening to blow up the barrier. Bane also begins to pant a bit, having senses open is really taking up a lot of chakra, he knew he is going to have to turn it off soon. Bane also wondered why he was moving slow for a jounin, maybe he is at low power too? What if he attacks from behind? He thought about keeping his senses open. Bane kept questioning himself and thinking a lot in his mind.
JutsusShow
*[Pounce]
C Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Senses Open used.
Because of the Skitterer's paranoid nature, they can slightly sense things around them. At a slight hint of an attack, the user will jump out of the way, letting them dodge projectiles or jutsu.

*Jail
D-Ranked Defensive Ninjutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, a cube barrier (5'x5'x5') forms around a target up to 30 feet away from the user's position. The barrier springs up almost instantly and can be broken out of by a hit of 3 or higher or fading after 4 posts.[\spoiler]
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:02 am

Hayate was surprised by his fairly quick movement. Acrobatic? Ooh, this kid was promising just as he though. Hayasu did a good job of picking him out too. Quickly, he release his lightning cloak. He'd still keep his speed relatively on a chuunin level, but this was moreover to shock and intimidate the boy. He wanted to see how he acted when an opponent not only had a fearsome presence of chakra, but was outmatching you in every way.

How people acted in these situations told Hayate all he needed to known.

After his crackling blue cloak came on, his hand suddenly gained long claws. In a careless flipping motion of his fingers, he cracked right through the barrier and sped at the boy, aiming to position himself behind him. He would then throw a knee to his stomach and swing his arm up above to make sure he couldn't just dodge up.
UsedShow
[Raiton • Overdrive]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing a string of hand seals, Hayate will channel chakra through ought his body emitting a cloak consisting of a thick layer of Raiton chakra around their body. The chakra will then act as a light armor from weak projectiles like senbon or weak jutsu. At first glance, a higher level technique that does what genin techniques are capable of seems alarming, but the reason for the weak armor is due to the true strength of the technique being the electricity in the armor. The electricity charges the muscles and creates stimuli, allowing Hayate to move at a far greater speed, though this sudden burst of speed comes with a drawback- a loss of control. (+3 Speed/-3 Control) This lasts for up to five posts unless dismissed by the user.

[Raiton • Talons]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling raiton to his hand, Hayate funnels a short inch wide arc of electricity around each finger tip. This rather basic jutsu allows him to gain pseudo-talons capable of cutting like kunai. This jutsu may be held for a post count equal to Hayate's stamina stat.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Thanks to Bane's barrier, he was able to somewhat stall Hayasu for half a second longer than normal. Seeing Hayasu charge up and break through the barrier, Bane tried to quickly reach for his pouch. Once he picked up a flash bomb and held it in his hands he was not in the position to throw the flash down. Bane instinctively was able to move his body so his flesh wasn't hit, so he moved his body somewhat up. By doing that he was punched right on the metal forehead protector and then kneed in the stomach. The pain caused a flinch reaction and Bane squeezed the flash bomb to activate. Once it flashed, this blinded Hayasu, causing him not to finish his original plan. Bane then hit the back of the wall. While bane was hitting the ground he performed and hand sign and created a clone to pose as him trying to get up while Bane rolled under the desk after he was hit. The flash would wear off and Hayasu would see a being that looked like him try to get up.

He wondered what kind of attack that was. Never has bane seen someone lose some of his control in place to be incredibly fast. Bane knew that he had one more shot to try to take him out.

JutsuShow
*[Raiton • Clone]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After the user does the needed hand seals, a clone, lacking substance and the ability to interact with its environment, will form. These clones are destroyed after coming into contact with any physical object. As these clones have no free will, they are unable to do more than mimic the user's movements. However, unlike normal clones, these are filled with Raiton chakra. Whenever they disperse, they create a small blast of Raiton chakra in 1 meter in each direction causing slight shocks and numbness. The clone has the following stats:
Taijutsu: 1
Stamina: 1
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm

The roof was becoming more and more interesting. Luckily no property damage. After Bane's attempt Hayate grinned. "Very good tactical move, though do know I am a sensor too. You can gouge my eyes out and I'll be fine." His words done, he finished his own seals as his two previous jutsu faded.

Now to test his will. This technique would force him about wildly without him having control, but would he fight it or give in?
UsedShow
[Fuuton • Twister Armor]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After the proper hand seals, Hayate raises his hands and begins to spin and move them in a circular motion. By doing so, he builds up the wind and causes it to begin to violently spin. Moving at a speed of eight and a strength of seven, the wind quickly begins to expand until the vortex around Hayate is nearly ten-meters in size. Anything that comes into contact with the whirlwind with less strength than it's ferocius winds will be pushed in and spun around inside of it being bounced around with blunt damage while also being slashed at by katana-like blades of wind. As Hayate is the epicenter, this moves with him and lasts up to five posts unless cancelled.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Akatsuki

Post by Akatsuki » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:24 pm

He saw past Bane's trick! Bane began to pick up with speed in the vortex that was being created. He knew that he had no jutsus that would particularly stop Hayate. Bane looking around seeing that there was only a few direct attempts but Bane thought of the best attempt that would protect him. Bane did a hand sign and created a barrier over himself! This way anything he hits will be cushioned by the barrier. While in the barrier Bane starts to spin in the vortex and hit stuff. There has to be a counter strategy, his flash bombs won't work and he knows fuuton jutsus. Bane realized he was out matched, but he would rather being beaten down then just give up! Bane held tight within the barrier and keeps strong.
JutsusShow
*[Jail]
D-Ranked Defensive Ninjutsu
After doing the needed hand seals, a cube barrier (5'x5'x5') forms around a target up to 30 feet away from the user's position. The barrier springs up almost instantly and can be broken out of by a hit of 3 or higher or fading after 4 posts.

*[Stop]
E Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Senses Open used.
A standard jutsu for the Skitter Step. After completing the hand seal, the user returns back to their normal state compared to the "Senses Open" state. This can't be used in the same post as Senses Open.

CharactersShow
Fun Naruto stuffShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:36 pm

The barrier would break almost immediately under the jutsu, and Hayate would quickly cancel it. He did not wish to incur damage. Sighing, he let go. He had hoped for more than a D-Rank barrier to stop his technique. Still though, the kid had will power. He had it. As the jutsu ended and Bane would be dropped to the ground, Hayate made his way over and lent his hand.

"You passed. How's being a Chuunin leader in the soucts?"

(OOC: We're done.)

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”