A Feral Challenge

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:42 pm

The mist was creeping in from the mid day sun's heat. It was starting to close in on evening in the village of the all consuming fog and people were beginning to wind down for another night's rest before starting the cycle of daily life over again. Even the animal life was settling in as the last few hours of the sun's rays spread over the landscape with a dancing pattern. Here and there miniature rainbows could be seen. It was beautiful to be in, even if the temperature was beginning to drop and night was settling in.

Wondering through the streets was a lone girl devoid of all of man's trappings. She didn't bother to speak to anyone as some of them simply avoided her as they went about they're life. Others offered a wave and some others simply ignored her. None of them truly registered as she simply walked, aimlessly through the streets of one of the outter circles of the village. On the rooftops not far away she knew no less than four trained shinobi were watching her like hawks. In fact, they were her pray this time.

She seemed to be leading them on some sort of chase through the village, though she wasn't running or even making any hint she knew of their existence. In truth, she was playing a game with them. They always had to watch her, no matter what she did or where she went. However, she was at the age she was filling out more, and she knew she was definitely attracting more attention from some of the males. It was her idea to make the 3 male shinobi basically not want to keep such a close eye on her. At random points she'd simply stop and bend over at the hip, picking up a stone and tossing it at a nearby building. At other points she'd simply hop as if happy, causing her breasts to bounce slightly. She could simply sniff the air and tell just how well it was working, and one was already nearly inconsolably infatuated with her right now. So there she walked, moving down the street with no real point in mind, fucking with her "protectors".

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:02 pm

It was her first day fresh out of the academy and already night was creeping around the corner. "This can't be happening I've accomplished nothing today." She thought walking through the streets kicking a pebble here and there wondering what she could do to liven her mood. Hissori knew nothing of responsibility, but she had often tried grasping the concept. "I guess now that I'm a genin, I should try and be a little more 'adult like' or maybe I shouldn't." she thought silently. "I'll flip for it head's and today I'm mature, tails and all bets are off". Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a small gold plated coin slowly set in on her thumb and flicked it into the air. A second went by and the coin had landed on the ground spinning. A smile had crept over her face as the coin settled with tails facing upwards.

"Yeehaww." She yelled as she began a full sprint throughout the village. "Maybe a few flash bombs to get noticed, I can't have fun if i'm not the center of attention." Pulling out one flash bomb per hand she dropped them in the street causing people to stir. Known as a trouble maker people were used to her childish antics, but still most people were annoyed and tired of it. A group of people had now begun pursuing her in order to scold her. Now literally bouncing off the walls she saw a girl almost completely naked walking through the streets. "Hmm, she might help me." She thought as she dove off a wall directly at the girl in an attempt to land in her exposed breasts, arms open wide she could only hope she wasn't about to get beaten to a bloody pulp. "Here goes!" Eye's closed she waited for the impact
Hissori Kiri Genin
Missons S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1,
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Missions S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:08 pm

The distant yells caught her attention. She was used to sounds coming from those after her after one reason or another. On some instances it had even been other shinobi that had chased her down yelling like that. However, these were coming towards here and she knew of nothing she'd done to have an army coming after her right now. Hell, all she'd been doing was fucking with people who were supposed to be there to anyone but her.

The thunder came before the lightning as normal too. A girl, couldn't have been older than 13 came charging through the streets with a small mob chasing her. That was a sight not seen on a daily, at least not truly by anyone who valued their lives, and especially not in this part of the village. You were more likely to get killed like a wolf on a rabbit. However here this girl was, running towards her like a regular bunny bouncing from the walls. That is, until she made a dive towards the feral beast, instantly putting her on guard.

Katsu reacted, not acted. She caught the girl mid leap and simply held her there for the briefest of moments before looking towards the crowd, and back down at the girl. She looked scared, but it wasn't legitimate. This girl had done something to cause this and dove towards her to keep it going. With a snarl she looked back towards the oncoming crowd and simply held the girl firm, making sure she wasn't moving, grabbing both of her hands in one of hers behind this girl's back and holding her in front as if pressenting a prize.

"She's mine, got a problem with it then step up. Just know I'm fucking hungry and I won't mind eating your fucking throats."

There wasn't a hint of deception in her voice. If any of them stepped up she would physically destroy them and claim this girl as her prize. However, before even giving any of them a chance to speak or leave she turned the small one around and glared her directly in the eyes.

"Unless of course, you'd rather die here and now."

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 pm

After being caught and dangled in the air a real fear came over her as if she knew something bad was about to happen. "Oh no." She yelped. "Don't hurt me." She said in a whine as the crowd grew near. Hissori had figured this girl would just beat her lightly so the whole crowd wouldn't get her, but infact it had seemed like she was just gonna be handed over. That is until the other girl spoke practically claiming her. "Yes I was right to dive for this girl my instincts are never wrong." She thought as her demenor slightly changed.

As the girl looked her in the eyes, she asked Hissori if she wanted to die. "No no I don't I'm yours all yours just don't let them beat me up. Please I was just trying to have fun it just so happened it came at there expense." She said with a nervous smirk.

The people looked on and all of them had seemed to stop in there tracks, it was as if this girl was truely something to be feared. Hissori had no idea who this girl was only that she was saving her so she couldn't be that bad. "Um if your not gonna beat me, eat me, or throw me to them, would it be okay if I hid behind you instead of you holding me like this. I wouldn't mind, but your grip is kinda hurting me."
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:52 pm

What the fuck was wrong with this child? It was like she didn't understand the magnetude of the situation she was in or even who she was speaking too. It was rare that knowledge of her escaped anyone, even if it was only in fear. However, she didn't have a chance to hold her confusion as a singular man spoke up, saying something Katsu couldn't quite make out. The feral beast's tale came around, wrapping around the girl and holding her behind this demonic woman. A snarl erupted before a singular Jounin finally came to intervene.

Within a second's breadth two more followed the first. Katsu instantly knew what was going on and took a step back. All three off these men were perfectly able to kick her ass, if only for sheer fact they fought specifically against her. However, they didn't turn against her. Instead they faced the crowd with stern faces.

"Disperse immediately. We'll take this child into custudy from here."

Instinctively Katsu took another step back and held the girl closer to her back. It was almost an overwhelming sense of protectiveness that consumed her for an instant there until the crowd finally did disperse. Once they were fanning out, two of the three jounin returned to their covered possitions. The final turned and looked at Katsu behind a mask.

"She's yours to do with as you please. I trust what you do is punishment enough and our orders have been fulfilled for now. Please refrain from making such threats. I think you know the reason why."

Katsu took several seconds to visibly calm down before her tail brought the girl around and simply held her there, giving Katsu the perfect chance to just glare her in the eyes for a moment and nod at the shinobi, causing her to leave as if she was never there.

"What did you do, and why?"

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Once everything had died down and Hissori was safe the girl who had protected her asked her what she did. Now in the clear she smiled and said "Well since you saved me and didn't kick the ever loving crap out of me I guess I owe you an explaination." She looked down at the ground and held her hands down at her side and began telling this girl what had happened and that it was merely just a prank to get people going. "Its kinda my thing I mess with people, but never hurt anyone to badly. I like to have fun and people just so happen to be my play things." She said with a grimacing look about her.

"I'm a prankster." She said now laughing. "I'm curious though, why people are so timid when it comes to you, you seem rather nice." Hissori was completely oblivious and had no idea who this girl was, she knew very little and didn't pay much attention to anything. It's only natural as to why she was confused at the fact that three high ranking officials would just let her have Hissori instead of taking her in to be punished yet again.

"I mean really I just got off the hook because of you so um, whats the dealio?" Waiting on her reply many thoughts passed through her head wondering just who this girl was and why the people aswell as the village officials just let her be. "I guess I'm about to find out." she thought smirking once again.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:41 am

Katsu unwrapped her tail from around this girl and simply stared at her. She was small, indeed barely older than fifteen winters. She was still small but then again the runt sometimes grew the strongest. Her trappings were warm for the mist but that wasn't the thing that caught the girl's attention. Katsu squatted down and looked her into the eyes, as if looking deep into this kounoichi's soul. There she seemed to see something no other eyes would catch and it reflected back. However, from this position her horns were no more than an inch from this fifteen year old's forehead.Finally she stood once more, looking towards the tops of the buildings and snorting as if in agitation.

"Would you want to fight me without a literal trained army standing behind you?"

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:03 am

Hissori threw her hands up in the air with a smirk. "Jeez, everyone is so serious now a days." She said with a smile. The cool brisk air was blowing her hair ever so gentally. "My intention wasn't to fight you, I was simply wondering who you are and why I'm not in trouble? Pranks are my thing, fighting is only a last resort." She said sticking her tongue out winking at the girl standing infront of her.

"Well I guess I should tell you my name." She extended her hand outright to the person who had kept her out of trouble. "I'm Mitsukai, Hissori and your name?"
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:05 pm

"Katsu. . ."

This girl was incredibly nonchalant about the situation but perhaps that was just to do with what kind of situation they were in. She legitimately treated everything like it was standard fair. Hell, maybe that was a good thing. Katsu was sick and tired of people running from her in utter terror or fear, and worse yet she was growing sick of smelling the scent of lust everywhere she walked simply because she hated hiding behind false skins. Maybe this girl was alright.

The sun was beginning to set even more now, causing the night wind to pick up and cause the temperature to drop rapidly. Katsu may have been used to the cold by now, but the wind was cutting and best avoided. A warm light came from a nearby building. Since her home was too far away, she couldn't hunt inside village walls, and was banned from leaving at night, a restaurant would have to due. With a grimace she walked towards it, placing hand upon the door.

"Come on in, meal's on me."

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:28 pm

This girl was different from others to say the least 'Katsu.' That was this girls name. Maybe this girl could be a great friend of hers, at least so far so good anyway. "Okay Katsu, now that the formal introducions are over with and you haven't wanted to kill me yet, food does sound good." Walking into the restauraunt she saw a table that was empty and away from people. "That one." She said pointing before skipping over to the chair. It was different, most people couldn't stand Hissori or the fact that she was actually quite daft and oblivious to life.

A free spirit that was Hissori in a nut shell, showing restraint was far from a concern for her. "Maybe I should take some clothes off this girl is the only naked one here I'd hate for her to be singled out." She thought. Quickly she acted without thinking like always removing her upper layers of clothes. "I'm Famished lets eat." she said smiling looking at Katsu with some admiration in her eye's. "I'll have the steak very rare I like my food almost still breathing."
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Katsu simply raised an eyebrow for an instant as she bounded over to a table as if nothing was different about the world. However, she removed her outer clothing next and, although Katsu herself was completely nude and always was, still surprised her a great deal. Although, instead of trying to talk her out of it she simply walked over and sat in a chair, lounging as per normal. It was fairly busy, and the cook already knew what she'd order. It was the same thing she got every time she came in here in the last several months. Mizukage-fucker had made her start actually eating, since she couldn't hunt, and eating with her parent's wasn't always convenient.

"Take the rest off if you want. It's nice to actually be able to feel the breeze. Besides, you look ridiculous in just. . . that."

By now several sets of eyes were staring at the new girl but several more simply saw Katsu, shrugged, and went back to their meals. It was common place for her to be in here, and they most likely assumed it was just another person like Katsu. However, upon the owner coming over with a large bowl of water for Katsu and a similar glass for Hissori most simply ignored the pair.

"Same tab?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"You know, you coming in here like that is normal. However, you seem to be rubbing off on others. Might wanna start doing something about that."

"Take some time to feel the sun on your whole body and the wind through everything. Once you can say you understand true freedom, then chose to go back to those things you put on."

"You know she can only get away with this cause she's with you right?"

"I know, and I know Mizukage-fucker will make sure she knows later too. However, for now I'm hungry."

"No, I mean she's with you so none of the more shady customers can do anything to her. You're the only girl that can walk around like that and not have bad things happen. You keep the problems out, that's why I keep you around. Just make sure you keep the problems away from her."

"I have once already today."

With a shrug he went to the back. Katsu returned her attention to the girl and put a foot up on the table, picking up the bowl and lapping at it like a dog before speaking.

"Do. . . you like it on the wild side?"

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:10 pm

As the man came over Hissori had listened to the whole conversation, only to chime in and tell him to bring her and extra bloody steak. Slowly she began shedding the rest of her clothes as to not show fear at what the man said. Her body was petite, well toned and well kept. The cool air slowly brushed over her body sending a chill down her spine causing her nipples to become rather perky at this point. She had now set her weapons to the side of the table and sat back at her respective seat.

"Well I guess while I'm with you I have even less worries then usual, considering the fact I never worry about anything thats good. It feels rather good to be naked in public. As for wild I just wish I could be free all the time, but it seems thats a luxory only you get in this village." She said with an innocent giggle. Looking at Katsu she was rather intrigued she was so used to being repressed and always had to be so 'in the norm', it was actually quite annoying not being able to be herself all the time.

"So Katsu..." she said smirking pausing for a moment only to take a sip of her water while Katsu was lapping hers up. "What do all these people know that I don't? I'm curious." She asked while setting her cup on the table. Hissori had an innocent demenor about her, but innocense was just a cover up. It was what she showed people only because her wild side was unacceptable in the eyes of everyone else. It seemed as if she could truly be free in the company of Katsu though and she enjoyed this.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:05 pm

As the final remnants of clothing came off Katsu ran her eyes over this girl. She wasn't exactly weak, definitely not as trained as Katsu was but there was defined muscle. Scars didn't seem very present for the most part. All in all, it looked like she was fairly fresh to the world of the shinobi. Not that Katsu had any right to speak as one. She had all but abandoned that title long ago. Now she was simply living, hunting and fighting as she was directed when her family was threatened. In this village, her family were threatened when the village was threatened. Perhaps someday she'd find something better to do. But for now, this girl was her focus.

"I'm wondering how you've explained away certain things about me. Take a look and see. Maybe you'll figure it out yourself."

Katsu simply sat there, waving her tail in the air behind her as she simply looked at this girl. It wasn't hard to figure out considering most of the village knew of her by this point. She wasn't a secret weapon. Her name might even be known in other villages as well. Hell, this damn place seemed to take pride in their "Weapon of destruction" as they'd repeatedly call her. Truth was, the title didn't mean a damn thing. She just wanted to see if this girl could discover the truth on her own.

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 pm

"Well you see, I'm not the brightest star in the sky." She said almost in a depressing tone. She had an idea of who Katsu was and or what she was, but fact is she wanted to either see it or hear it for herself. Weather or not Katsu would tell her was an entirely different story. It was clear that the interest was mutual between them and Hissori wasn't as slow as she came off, the term 'Young and Dumb' wasn't entirely true when it came to her. People and understanding them was a gift she had always had, but it seemed they had reached a stand still, almost as if testing each other was turning into a small game of sorts.

Changing the conversation would be the best bet for now, this talk could wait until dinner had arrived. "Off topic question?" she said twirling her knife on the table with a look more serious. "Why would you protect me, when you knew I must have done wrong?" She had no ill intentions and she was sure the girl who sat accross from her would pick up that fact, so she continued twirling her knife. "I wish the food would hurry up, this is why I prefer hunting." She said wondering if that statement would appeal to Katsu. "Eat what you kill, kill what you eat, never waste any part of the animal you hunt." she uttered under her breath.

Doing this was all part of Hissori's plan to figure out who Katsu was even though she had already had and idea. It would be rude just to make an assumption she could be wrong, but most likely she was right. It was just a matter of waiting, testing the waters and having fun while doing so.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:26 pm

This girl may have actually been alright. She seemed to truly desire freedom and not the chained life that surrounded her. Perhaps there was something deeper to be seen as of yet. The topic of Katsu was dropped in a sense though, actually giving the girl a sense of relief. The topic brought up was much simpler to answer.

"I didn't really. I claimed you as mine, meaning you're my problem to deal with. The simple fact I didn't toss you into the wall is testament only to the wind picking up. I'm treating you to dinner now because frankly, I felt like having someone to talk to since I can't hunt."

Katsu took her leg off the table and simply sat in the chair, propping up on an elbow and looking past Hissori for a moment before returning her attention to the girl. Truth was she was wanting desperately to go dive in the waters right now and fish for her own meal. But that'd have to wait.

"Seems like I made the right choice. Not really often that I find someone willing to actually shed their chains as easily as you. Seems like you're eager to get off the leash."

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 pm

"Freedom, A luxory which we are not truely allowed." She said as her knife fell off the table at the thought. Freedom was something no Kunoichi or Shinobi would ever have. Village nin or Missing, it didn't matter, freedom was a goal, but an inachievable one or so it seemed. "No matter what I want the reality is I'll never be free at least not until I further my career as a Kunoichi. The way I act isn't acceptable to people and because of my ranking what I can do is even more limited. One day when I achieve my goals I'll strive to be free, but before then there's a lot I must do."

Up until now Katsu had only seen her fun loving side, but beneath that there was a sorrow filled soul. A person who only wants to laugh, live and do as she pleases, but could not. That is, not as a lowly genin anyway. The look on her face didn't change, but the tone of her voice did and Katsu would surely notice. Being coy was no longer her concern she had inadvertantly opened up to Katsu, maybe she would connect with her deeper down the line. Either way, now she wanted to know more and befriend this person.

"I'm sorry about that." She said calmly with a smile on her face as she picked her knife up off the floor. Just as she placed her knife on the table she noticed that the food had been on its way to the table. "Yum I can't wait to eat, I can smell it from here." She said as the man came closer placing the food infront of them.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

"If you want your freedom then take it. I've nearly won mine through sheer force of power alone. Mizukage-fucker calls on me only when things are dire and they know keeping the leash too tight is a good way to end up with more damage than it's worth. Even when I was considered a genin they took their steps to simply leave me the hell alone."

As true as it was she was possibly on the tightest leash of them all. Even if she was allowed more freedoms her walls were much more solid than the average shinobi's. If she broke any of the standing rules, she'd be severely punished. Thankfully, only a few of those rules were out of line, even in her book of ruleless living.

"And if you're that unhappy, perhaps it's time to change it yourself"

When the food came Katsu was served up a rather large fish, almost larger than the platter it was served on. The skin was still intact and it seemed to be barely cooked, if cooked at all. There were no marks on it and it seemed as if it could swim away at any moment. Without ceremony she simply grabbed the large fish and tore a bite from it's side, revealing just how animalistic she really could be. Without sparing another instant she shifted her form into that of a rather massive bear and began to eat it as a bear would, tearing flesh from bone.

"Gotta say, they catch some damn good fish around here" she said with a full mouth before returning for another bite.

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:05 pm

A slight giggle came out as Katsu talked about freedom. "It maybe be easy for you to take what you want, a woman such as yourself has the capability." Hissori said while watching Katsu eat. Hissori noticed a transformation had occured. She had known now who and what Katsu was, but didn't let that change her opinion of her. The way she was, how she acted, her animalistic nature were all interesting to Hissori. She was now determined to get close with Katsu their friendship would be one like no other.

Joining the fray Hissori picked up her steak within her hands blood dripping out of the hardly cooked steak. She took a nice bite practically nawing at it with her teeth. She had enjoyed this it was almost as if she was truely able to be herself with Katsu and that was an amazing feeling. Nothing could ruin this moment, it was one she would remember forever. "I want to become strong, better my arts and obtain my freedom, but first I need to progress. Only with skill will I be able to get the freedom I wish to have." She said with blood trickling down her chin now as she was chewing her meat.

A huge smile crept over her face as she watched Katsu posture while eating, to Hissori that was adorable.

Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:08 pm

This girl wasn't far from what Katsu was. Indeed she was nearly a mirror image now that she sat accross the table. The scarring wasn't there yet, but she seemed determined. She wasn't strong yet, but she could become strong. As the jinchuriki stared into her eyes she saw one thing that was an exact mirror of Katsu's self. She had a burning passion for her freedom, and the fire to earn that freedom through blood and might if need be. It was impossible to not see what was about to happen next as Katsu tore another hunk of flesh from the fish and swallowed it.

"Want help earning that freedom?"

There was absolutely no joke in the girl's voice. She sat there and waited for the answer, tearing another chunk of flesh away from the fish on the table in front of her. The people around her had either begun to pay their checks or ignored them now, and as far as Katsu cared it didn't matter what they thought. This girl had proven she could follow that same fire. Fuck what others thought was right, do what you feel is right.

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:26 pm

For a moment Hissori had an extremely dumb founded look upon her face. Katsu had openly offered to help her without no second thought. The steak was in her mouth, her hands at her side, with blood from her meal dripping down her face. A smile started creeping over her face as the steak fell out of her mouth landing on the table, "YES." she sad slamming her hands on the table. "I would love help." Completely shameless Hissori jumped at the thought.

"When can we start?"
She said now, her hunger had left her completely, instead she was no so excited that it seemed her food would go to waste. "Running to you was definitely a wise decision. I can't wait to begin training."
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Katsu placed a paw on the table to keep it from flipping over at her excitement. She truly was a free spirit just trapped beneath the weight of what others thought. That would need to change and change it would. However, she couldn't take on another student, at least not according to the village. So. . . fact was the village wouldn't tell her no. If this girl wanted help being able to stand on her own then the gods themselves would need to stop her, not Mizukage-fucker.

She tore another piece of flesh from her fish and looked up at the girl. She couldn't help but smile at this point, even in her bear form she smiled wide at the sheer energy this girl exuded. It was infectious and got to Katsu herself. Her mood lifted, gone with the grim stoic-ness of the life she lead and replaced with legitimate concern for the world ahead. "As soon as you like. I will warn though, don't have anything you don't want torn up or broken. I don't train like they do in that trap they call an academy."

Katsu literally meant it too. She wanted Hissori to embrace the freedom of the world. She wanted this girl to finally see the natural beauty around her. Hell, she wanted her to be able to paint with all the colors of the wind.

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:02 am

With Katsu smiling sure enough Hissori knew that she was serious about training her. She had to become strong, if she was stronger she could play all the pranks she wanted without restraint. No more having to run, or hide for that matter. "I'd like to start immediately." she said sitting down trying to regain her composure due to the few looks shot her way. The restaraunt was nearly empty now, but one man had kept looking at Hissori throughout the night and he was really starting to make her feel insecure.

"Katsu, I want to leave." she said putting her head down. The man was sitting in a corner watching her still with an odd look in his eye's. The waiter from before was right and she had attracted attention that she didn't want. This man had looked like the violent type, he was about six foot two maybe a little over two hundred pounds and covered in scars. Sitting there he kept looking at hissori while polishing his blade. It was only once she had felt ill intention that she truely noticed the man and weather she was with Katsu or not, at this moment in time she wasn't feeling very safe.

"Its, has nothing to do with you." She said to Katsu. "Its just that guy, he's really giving me the creeps." It was at the point where she knew even if they left he would probably follow and that scared Hissori.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Katsu's gaze wandered over to the man in question. He looked like a friggen grizzly bear had she not been one herself right now. His gaze never once left the girl that sat across from the true bear, however there was nothing Katsu would do until something was proven. Sniffing the air she knew what he wanted though, and realizing what nudity meant to people like him she had absolutely no doubt it was him.

The she-urse simply gulped down another bite of her quickly diminishing fish. Looking back up at the surroundings there wasn't too much around that could get in the way of being hurt should things go bad. A few tables and chairs, possibly a wall, but that was about it. Getting him outside would be easy enough though. "Take 'em outside and kick his ass. I'll jump in if shit goes too wrong. Just know you may loose."

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:33 am

With her eye's focused on the man in the back she wasn't to sure of herself. Hissori wasn't a direct fighter, she was a prankster and a support style Kunoichi. "I'm not sure I'm up to that I'd rather just leave." She said as she began putting her clothes back on hoping to avoid an open conflict of any sort. Moments after she had put her clothes on the man paid his bill and left the resturaunt. Hissori thought she was in the clear, but the man who had been watching her had only went outside so that he could tail her once she left.

With her clothes on and a sense of comfort returning to her, Hissori shifted her attention back to her meal aswell as Katsu. Instead of leaving she would wait and enjoy her meal. Although clearly herr demenor had changed, now instead of eating with her hands, Hissori picked up her eating utensils and began eating properly. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe in myself enough to just start a fight." She said with her head down as she took another bite of her steak. She felt as if she had let Katsu down in some way, but strength is something she didn't have just yet. "This is why I want to train, just as those in the village doubt my potential, I'm the one who doubts myself the most."

Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:04 am

A bored look crossed her face as she finished the last of the fish on her plate. With another shift she returned to a human state and walked over to the now dressed girl. With a powerful hand she grabbed at the shirt she had just doned and picked the girl up again, carrying her over her shoulder. "First lesson, you don't try, you don't do. Let's get that one through your head right now."

With a thumbs up towards the owner of the place she walked out the door, Hissory in tow, looking for this man. She could smell him and knew he wouldn't be far away. The cold wind nipped at her exposed skin but was ignored. There was a job to do as the clouds began to close in, threatening rain. "Where are ya at, fucker! I got her right here, want her come win her!"

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:19 am

"Ah Katsu what are you doing?" She said as she was picked up suddenly being man handled once again. "Please don't do this." She was slightly scared now, the last thing she wanted to do was fight and right when she was in the middle of a meal.

Before she knew it they were outside and Katsu was telling this man to come out. Hissori couldn't detect his presense, but Katsu was sure he was still there. Just as she told the man to 'come win her' a shiver went down her spine and a sudden fear had come over her. Sure enough the man had dropped down from the roof top right accross from the restaraunt they were just eating at.

"Win her." The man said with a sly grin on his face sword drawn. "You sure you want to do this girly. One way or another that girl is leaving with me, willingly or by force." He was serious about this and his intent was clear he wanted Hissori and he wanted her bad. "I'll be nice, you hand her over and nobody will get hurt. At least not much." He said laughing menacingly. Just as he said that he lunged at Hissori and Katsu.

"Katsu, please stop I don't want to fight him." Hissori said pleading with her whilst still on her shoulder.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:24 am

She made absolutely no effort to move or get out of the way. Hissory dangled in her hand and this feral girl simply waited for the strike to come. If nothing else, this would judge his strength for Hissory to fight alone. "If you're able to beat me, you can have me too."

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 am

Hissori was frozen in fear as the mans blade was nearing he was within striking distance now. His sword was quite heavy and he had no problem using it, his aim was directly aimed at Katsu's throat. "Die." he said as he increased the force of his thrust. He had zero hesitation, this man had figured neither girl was up to par fighting him. In reality he was a rising swordsman. His class would be recognized as advanced, but he only had skill in sword play.

Just before he attempted to stab Katsu Hissori had wiggled free from Katsu's grip now dropping to the ground. "Katsu, watch out." She said forming a small string of hand seals and stomping the ground making five bolts of lightning appear infront of her causing the man to stop in his tracks and jump back. "I really don't like fighting and I'm not confident, but I'll be damned if another person is gonna talk about me like a fucking prize." Forming more handseals quickly she drew her hidden blade sheathed on her back sending a cutting current of lightning at the man knocking him even further back.

"Heh, you think that's gonna be enough to stop me girly. Your barely tickling me." The man had taken her attack with minimal resistence and now lunged at Hissori ignoring Katsu. "At first I was just gonna claim your body as my own, now I'm gonna carve you until your no longer recognizable." Hissori was thrown off and lost her balance causing this mans attack only to cut her slightly. After making contact the man lifted his blade once more ready to stab Hissori while grounded.
SpoilerShow
*[Lightning Element • Ground Spike Technique]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing a string of hand seals and stomping on the ground, the user emits five bolts of lightning in a line. Each bolt is two yards apart from the one before it (giving the jutsu a total range of ten yards from the user), rising 3 feet into the air from the ground in succession, starting from the farthest one with a speed equal to the user's control with a maximum of six. These bolts are pure energy; they aren’t solid so they aren’t effective in stopping objects. The shock created by the jutsu, however, causes the targets body to jerk and sends a mild pain equivalent to getting stabbed in the hand throughout the body for a brief second. This technique isn’t very devastating, but it’s useful in stopping charging enemies.

*[Lightning Element • Lightning Cutter]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: User must have a sword.
After completing a short set of hand seals the user will imbue their bladed weapon with electricity. Next he or she will swipe the air in front of them. The lightning stored in the blade will give the weapon an amplified swing, causing a 3 foot crescent shaped lightning bolt to fly towards the opponent within a five meter range. If the attack touches any part of the target’s body it will create a painful jolt that lasts a whole post. The jolt shocks the target every couple of seconds during the post and the pain each time is equivalent to getting stabbed in the hand. Upon impact with the target, the attack also causes some physical damage, creating an impact like a punch thrown by somebody with three strength.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:25 am

Lightening struck as if signaling the instant of Katsu's surge. The attack came, but she was distracted in the instant. Hissori finally began to move and fight. A smile spread from ear to ear. This was what she was looking for, however there was something that needed done first. Such a tool wasn't needed when he had size on her.

Before the two could meet Katsu moved and moved lightening quick. Her grip came down for both of their wrists, aiming to grab their weapons before they could collide. Hissory she held firm, but this fucker she squeezed, and squeezed hard. "If you want to use that fucking thing you're fighting me, otherwise drop it or I'm tearing your god damn wrist off. Hear me?"

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:04 am

Katsu had caught the man before he could strike Hissori a second time. Hissori only had a slight cut from his previous attack, but the man would not stop as Katsu held this mans wrist he stomped on the ground releasing a hidden blade within his shoe attempting to nail Katsu with it. With his free hand he quickly reached for the hidden blade that was tucked away in the lining of his belt. "I'm not leaving without her." The man said attempting to slash Katsu.

Hissori had stopped at this point just waiting for what Katsu was gonna do next. She was still scared but the surge of adrenaline was enough to keep her going. She knew fighting this man would embarass her hence the reason she didn't want to fight. "I'm a weakling."
She thought to herself. "Without Katsu I may have died, even worse I could have become this guys play toy." Her spirit was slightlu broken, but at least for now she knew the rest was in Katsu's hands.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:16 am

Her grip tightened, and tightened intensely. She was starting to get pissed now, he was lined with the fucking things. "Coward." Her leg came up at this point, aiming to slam into his ribs, regardless of his attacks. Even if they connected she'd be fine, but she was taking his fucking arm as her prize. As she kicked her body would jerk hard, as if a piston had just been shot. It would be amazing if his arm remained on his body.

Stand there, bloody and now quite furious she looked down at the girl and tossed his arm at her feet. "Then get better." That was all she said as she began to walk towards this towering man with a grin on her face. The girl was going to enjoy this.

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:34 am

Hissori was standing there now in shock. Katsu had ripped this mans arm off comepletely as if it was nothing all while sending him staggering back.

Before going back he threw the blade he had just removed from his belt lining. His accuracy was deadly. The knife was flying fast at Katsu's chest, but not for her heart. The man remained calm even though he was bleeding heavily. Maybe it was shock, could have even been adrenaline, either way he wasn't planning on losing at least not without putting everything he had left into one more flurry off attacks. Even with his impending death the man would fight till his last breath. "I'm gonna kill you for that." He was acting cocky although his fear of losing was clear for anyone to see. Quickly he wrapped up the area that was bleeding as a second hidden blade came from his other shoe and he pulled a small wakizashi out from under the back of his shirt. "You want to die first fine so be it." The man knew he was going to die if he didn't stop, but he didn't care his goal was not to go down alone at this point.

Hissori had just watched each action taken trying to study there opponent. The man made a mad dash toward Katsu now sending a flurry of strikes in her direction. "Lets see how you handle this." he said as he sent a kick for her face with the hidden blade aiming for Katsu's temple.

Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Das Kirb

A Feral Challenge

Post by Das Kirb » Mon May 06, 2013 1:35 pm

"I want you to know something." Katsu was growing more pissed now. This mother fucker was doing more than just being stupid, he was pathetic. He had to resort to underhanded tricks to do anything. He couldn't place his wit and his might against hers. No, he resorted to blades and surprise. And when his attack was a failure he relinquished his life. Not even the god damn honey badger was this dense. The law of nature would deam him unfit from the beginning. Even the serpent with it's swift strike and venom laced fangs held a code of survival of the fittest. If it's strike were to fail it would survive and grow stronger, build into something greater and return. No, this filth was a god damn waste, and Katsu would make damn fucking sure he understood this fact. . . completely.

Her hand came up, and it came up fast. She gripped his ankle between her fingers and squeezed till snapping stopped and screaming filled the night air. Another hand stretched out and wrapped it's fingers around this bastard's face, digging in till crimson trails ran from both cheeks. "You're pathetic, worthless, and not worth the space you take in this world." She released the man's leg, letting it fall limp and bringing him in closer till they were literally eye to eye. "You will die here. I'm going to teach your worthless ass a fucking lesson first."

Only now did she break her gaze on this man to look behind her, towards Hissori. "And one I hope you take to heart too." Her hand balled into a sledge hammer of a fist. It came up hard, slamming against this man's nether regions with a resounding thud, followed by several cracks. She drew back, striking again just as hard. The pain in his eyes was more than fueling her hatred at this point. Her hand opened and she grabbed his pants, tearing them from his body. Without mercy she gripped his remaining manhood and squeezed until flesh rended. His muffled screams ascended into the sky. The sound of tearing, slow and agonizing to the ear. Finally the final sunder came and a hole stood where once stood his pride. But she was not done yet.

"Still awake? You had fucking better be." Something changed in Katsu now. No longer was the girl but the monster stepped through. Vorashu was silent as the true hatred of a girl left chained made it's way to the surface. Her form shifted as the cloak began to form rapidly, growing her already large newly acquired wolfen form into something monstrous. The snarling maw came down as she picked the remains of his member up and swallowed it entirely, looking towards the rest of him as a meal. "In this world the strong pray on the weak for survival. The strong pray on the stronger to get better. However, I'm still fucking hungry, and you're no where near strong. So guess what I'm about to fucking do to you."

Her head came down, latching itself to his leg and taking a massive chunk from the flesh that lay there. It was discarded, tossed to the girl that was not but feet away. That was the only piece she would discard. Slowly, meticulously, and cruelly she devoured him alive until pain, shock, and the crimson water left him dead.

sexii

A Feral Challenge

Post by sexii » Tue May 07, 2013 3:57 pm

The man had attacked Katsu, but his attack was meaningless. He had no chance, that was obvious from the beginning though. Like a wild animal playing with its food Katsu was showing just how ruthless she could be. Each action she had taken although in Hissori's defense, was slowly denting the innocent girls psyche. With each vicious strike and her murderous intent Hissori was frozen in fear. She was twitching, unsure of exactly how to respond to what she was witnessing.

"What is going on?" she thought. Even though the man had planned on hurting Hissori and attacked them with murderous intent she had felt bad for what was transpiring. This was torture at its finest, but as a genin this was a first. Slowly Hissori's mind began breaking this down, in an instant she went from feeling sorry to actually getting excited at the sounds of his flesh being ripped from his body.

Hissori was paying attention to each action, each word, every aspect of what Katsu was saying and doing. It was slowly changing this innocent girl, this is the world she belonged to. It was either kill or be killed, the lesson Hissori was learning was to at least enjoy your prey. With the mans leg at her feet, and his now lifeless body lying before her Hissori could only smile. This was not a fake smile, but a smile that showed she had a darker side. "Thank you Katsu." She said with a slight twitch. "I've learned a lot from this."

A transformation of sorts was taking place within the confines of Hissori's mind, one that would drastically alter her view of things.
Hissori Kiri Genin
Socials 1,
Tsuya Konoha Missing Nin
Socials 0

Return to “Kirigakure no Sato”