[Social] S.O.S. Invitation

Cake

Post by Cake » Sun May 19, 2013 8:08 am

Kanjo got up early to make some tea, sit down outside, and enjoy the day off. He walked to the door and saw a letter. Kanjo picked it up and opened the letter. After he opened it he read what it had to say.

"The Kazekage's Office has invited you to a meeting at the local library. Please be there at 10 AM. Thank you."

Kanjo didn't know if he did something wrong or if it was promotion. Either way Kanjo knew orders were orders. He grabbed his tea and was already out the door where he headed to the library. Kanjo wanted to enjoy the day, but he knew that the Kazekage wanted to meet him and he would never miss a chance to personally meet the Kazekage. He sat in the libraray and waited there until it turned 10am. The clocks in the library all clicked with the short hand placed on the 10 and the long hand placed on the 12. He simply thought in his head ;;Welp, this should be interesting;; while he sipped on his tea.
CAKE!Show
Characters
NameVillageRankMissionsSocials
Nami, KanjōSunagakure no SatoJounin11
We Must All Go Through Pain to Grow and Become StrongerShow

Oth

Post by Oth » Tue May 21, 2013 7:05 am

4:00 AM

"An actual infinite cannot exist."
"An infinite temporal regress of events is an actual infinite."
"∴ An infinite temporal regress of events cannot exist."

Was this just random insomnia or was this the amazing power of coffee? With locking himself in the further back room of the library, the young Time ninja read all the finest books the library had to offer. From science to ninjutsu. From philosophy of space and time to the string theory. He had everything, but no time to read it during the day. The days he spent during the days, he wasted the nights sleeping.

This coffee stuff is amazing.

9:57 AM

"...There are places where dark matter seems to be a small component or totally absent. Globular clusters show little evidence that they contain dark matter, though their orbital interactions with galaxies do show evidence for galactic dark matter."

Just a little more light reading for Orba. His eyes were getting somewhat drowsy now, being up all night. He couldn't stop though. Reading and learning was fun for him, however weird it seemed for others.

He stared up at a little window above a shelf, noticing the rays of sunlight were getting stronger. Everyone was starting their day. Orba never ended his. He had to go out of the library now....'meet people' and 'do things'. He shrugged. He wanted to stay there, but his inner shinobi told him to call it a day and go outside.

As he stood, a letter fell out of his pocket.

Trying to recall when he received this, he opened and read out the letter.

"A meeting with Hito?" Orba couldn't recall why he hadn't remembered about this before? Had he forgotten to read his mail? Mail was usually boring, so it wasn't as if he had done something blasphemous such as missing out on the latest manga chapters or the newest copy of "Space Time Weekly!". Hito was one of the few people Orba admired cause well, he wasn't as dumb as the common person he met. Though he couldn't be bothered with calling the Kazekage with the proper suffix, such as 'sama' or 'san'. It just wasn't in his character.

So. There goes his plans for sleep, reading and anything else he had planned of the day. He looked back at the letter to check where and when this meeting was. Normally he assumed it was at the Kazekage summit, but he just wanted to make sure.

Oh, the library? ...Guess I'm early then.

CDF

Post by CDF » Fri May 24, 2013 3:27 am

OOC: I don't know if cake saw my PM or my chatango message, so I'll post it here. Cake, post reacting to Oth's Character's appearance. I'm recruiting both of you at the same time.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Cake

Post by Cake » Fri May 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Kanjo was sitting there and simply looking around. He was bored of waiting until he saw a man drop a letter not to far from him. Once he dropped it, Kanjo watched as he picked it up and had a puzzled look. Kanjo noticed that the letter was much like his and decided to walk up and see if he was here for the same reason as him.

Kanjo usually gets up slowly and did so. As he got up, he moved forward to the man as he picked up his note.

"That's a familiar looking note. Hi my name is Kanjo"

He said this with a friendly smile and a hand shake. He made his hand shake with whis palm slightly facing upwards. This would imply a friendly approach to the greeting. Kanjo was truly interested about this person and couldn't wait to see what he was about.
CAKE!Show
Characters

Oth

Post by Oth » Fri May 24, 2013 11:20 pm

"Orba."

Seemed like there were others to meet Hito as well. For a moment, Orba actually thought he was special, perhaps because he and Hito shared the same clan heritage. Guess not.

Orba observed the man from head to toe, without making it obvious that he was. He shook back with a plain expressed or perhaps acting out a confused expression. His head didn't move, but his eyes glanced up and down in an instant.

He noted the man was a bit taller than he was, older and most likely a Jounin. He seemed to have received the same letter he had, by what he said as well as the two being in the library at two minutes to 10 am.

9:59 AM

Make that one minute. Orba wanted to see how punctual Hito was. Would he arrive in the next fifty seconds? It didn't seem likely. There was no one around.

As for this Kanjo fellow, Orba wasn't too interested. He might've been a Jounin, but titles didn't demand respect. Actions did. And so far, Orba hadn't heard of anything fascinating that this Kanjo did. He had just heard his name for the first time. So far, he was pretty boring.

"Sage of Six fucking Paths, there's 5 seconds to 10. If nothing is going to happen, I'm leaving."

[OOC: Just a note, everything in italics, he says in his head]

Cake

Post by Cake » Sat May 25, 2013 4:01 am

Kanjo, only noted the clan traits that he possessed of the famous Ouji Clan. He noticed his quick answer and lack of conversation. That wasn't going to stop Kanjo! Kanjo looked at the door when it turned 9:59.

"I have been waiting so long it seems like he is late, Haha!. Are you ready to meet the Kazekage?"

He then looked at the clock and it ticked 10:00
CAKE!Show
Characters

CDF

Post by CDF » Mon May 27, 2013 7:01 am

Hito was never late to anything. Ever. In fact, he was usually hours early, in some feat of magic, he somehow always managed to find time in his busy schedule to arrive ridiculously early to everything he was ever scheduled to attend. This time was no exception, he had been at the library an hour early.

He would have entered, had he not seen that Orba was already there, studying away. The sight brought a smile, but forced him to change his plans. He was instead stuck on the roof, laying with his back to the roof and his eyes glued on one of the books he had taken from the SoS library. This one was on the history of an area to the east, on the far outskirts of wind country.

When the second boy arrived, Hito's trained ears listened intently to their interactions and smiled with amusement. They both seemed anxious for the meeting. Just as his records indicated, Orba and Kanjo were quite the opposites when it came to social interactions. Perfect.

Exactly as the clock struck 10, Hito swung down from the roof and opened the door casually.

"Good morning Orba-kun, Kanjo-kun." He gave his signature slight bow, one that always seemed to put people on edge, due to his rank. "Thank you for being here! Please, follow me so that we may begin." Hito was uncharacteristically quiet and non-comforting. Usually at this time, he would be explainign the situation to the both of them, introducing one another and commencing his questioning as they walked. This time, however, he wanted to observe their interactions between the two of them.

As they walked, Hito pushed open a door in the back that clearly stated "Staff Only." The room had been lavishly decorated for the purpose of specifically this meeting. The table in the center of the room contained a beautiful face of flowers and two stacks of paper on one side of the desk, while the other side was completely empty and had two chairs.

Hito of course seated himself on the side with two stacks and only one chair, while motioning for the other two to sit opposite himself. "So before we begin; any guesses as to why either of you are here?" Hito smiled with amusement at the pair, wondering what kind of answers they would come up with.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Cake

Post by Cake » Tue May 28, 2013 10:41 am

Kanjo looked at the Kazekage with awe. He could feel his aura even when he walked into the library. He didn't understand the man's manors next to him, so he gave his full attention to the Kazekage. He bowed with equal if not more respect to the Kage.

He shortly followed the Kazekage to the "Staff Only" door. After being sat down, Kanjo looked at the Kage as he asked the two gentlemen why they thought they were here. Kanjo decided to speak up first since he usually thinks out loud.

"Well seeing as I haven't done anything wrong, I can only assume the same for my comrad here to my side."

After saying that Kanjo simply folded his arms and leaned back in the seat a bit.

"If I had to guess it would be some kind of opportunity to benefit all of us in this room."

With the attempt of why there were there up in the air, Kanjo reposition himself back to a regular seating position. He looked at the Kage in the eyes and waited for the response of his comrade or the Kage.
CAKE!Show
Characters

Return to “Sunagakure no Sato”