[Graded][Social] A Planting of Friendship (Done)

The Totally Forgettable Shara

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:53 am

The marvelous gaseous orb began to shine its warming light over Konoha, that was the heart of Fire Country. Many were just awakening from their slumber and others would still be in them for hours, but on this morning there would be one Senju already out and about hard at work. They were out hours before the sun fully shined on the city, working as a shadow amongst the trees.

Feeling the warmth on her back she wiped her brow of sweat and then turned towards the raising sun. A smile on her face, “Hello again friend. It is so nice to see you.” The sky was as if it had caught fire to the dark blue night air that was once there before. A gentle wind began to blow through the trees and across her face, her sleeves flapping like the leaves in the trees.

A few minutes went by before she turned herself away from the adoring sky. “Back to work I go. These trees are not gonna take care of themselves.” She began the journey down the rows of fruit trees checking for anything that could be visibly wrong for them.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
NinTaiGenStaminaControlStrengthSpeedWit
ThreadsShow
SocialMissionLonelyDining With A SenjuTeam Mission #1
Team Up with Dai Mission #1
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
Branch Of Woe, Spirit of YmarShow
DoneShow
N/A
Golden Leaf Yggdrasil, Spirit of YmirShow
DoneShow
N/A
Kumo Shi-Te Kiri Future Mist Seven Swordsmen Kira

Bright

Post by Bright » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 am

Daisuke had never been a person to stay in bed late. Not since his insomnia kicked in, that was for sure. He could hardly sleep more than five hours a day, and that was if he was lucky.

As such, he had gained the habit of taking morning walks in order to soothe himself and his mind, finding another way to relax.

Of course, this was disturbed by the new addition to their family - Tetsuo, the red-tailed hawk hatch-ling, who decided that being a hyper little creature would be funny.

It kept hopping around and freaking out as soon as it saw any bug or small animal. In a village as lively as Konoha, this became a problem.

Soon enough in that day, Daisuke found himself in a part of the village that he'd never ever been to. It was a large group of orchards. All rather well taken care of, but he couldn't appreciate the beauty in his current state of annoyance.

"Tetsuo, I swear to Kami that I'll use a Katon technique on you if I don't find my way out." He said. Deep down he knew he would never do that. The bird did too, and it displayed just that as it hopped down from his shoulder and ran into one of the orchards.

"Wait, just...wait, you...little devil!" He yelled, running after it. Tetsuo wasn't faster than himself, but he sure was small and elusive. He just hoped he'd find someone who could help.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:34 am

Her hands brushed the trunks of the trees as she walked by, feeling for moisture and firmness of the bark. It would likely be getting to breakfast time she began to think. "I wonder if I should go back home now?" As she began to turn around and head back down the row she had came from she began to hear chirping. Knowing that sometimes local birds build nests here in the trees she decided to see what was happening. She could just let a baby animal, even a bird that be hazardous to the fruit the trees bare, be denied help that she could offer to them.

Crossing row after row of trees she began hearing a yelling voice call out, not able to make out what was being said though. She began wondering if someone else was trying to get rid of the problem. This was her families orchard and she wasn't going to let another possibly harm the trees trying to obtain some birds that could be nested there.

As she began turning around a large apple tree she saw a boy chasing down a little bird that was hopping away from him and towards her direction. “Hey, you leave that bird alone,” she called out towards the boy. The sun shining through the treetop onto her back as she stood there with her green jacket slightly open on top and skirt flowing in the morning wind. Shifting her tabi into the firm ground, “Who are you and why are you here?” Her voice not very threatening though it was the best she could muster.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:06 am

As Daisuke followed the little hawk around, he heard a voice call out to him. The voice that came to him was...melodic. Was that the word?

As he turned to face the girl who demanded for him to leave Tetsuo alone, present himself and state his business, he was awe-struck.

The girl had long-hair, which was black as night. Her eyes were brown, and her slightly-tanned skin looked as soft as it probably would be.

She donned a green jacket, black and green sleeves, a skirt of the same color scheme and black, knee-high stockings and tabi.

The boy gained a blush as soon as he saw her. He wasn't used to being around girls, much less pretty ones, which had a bad result. He managed to pick up Tetsuo and place it on his left shoulder, ordering it to stay there.

"Sorry for intruding, didn't know anyone was here. Tetsuo, this small hawk is my pet. He loves to run off into the distance. That's how i got myself lost here. My name is Tokukuro, Daisuke..." The Genin responded, raising his head. What did he have to fear? After all, he had been called handsome my females multiple times, and wasn't at all ashamed of his physique.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:35 am

The boy bent down to pick up the baby hawk and when he arouse his hair bounced like he still had bed head. His style appeared messy to the young girl, as she spent time keeping up her looks. When the boy pronounced that the hawk was his she blushed some. Why would I have thought, gah... She stood for a moment as the rose color blush would fade from her cheeks.

"So Tetsuo and Daisuke, huh? Well you do know Daisuke that you can simply lay claim to another life just because you paid money for it?" She walked forward and extended her hand. "I'm Iroha, and this is my families orchard. It rests here on one of the edges of the Senju compound."

Giving some time to let the boy shake her hand, Iroha would then walk past him before looking back at him. "Do you want me to show you a way out? I'm headed towards town for breakfast anyway." Her own rustic brown eyes meeting the boys lighten brown eyes made her think about how he could be cute with a little cleaning. A smile would crack her face.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:58 am

Daisuke chuckled a bit as she spoke.

"I don't see it like that. I gave money so the man would let him come with me without giving me trouble. Tetsuo chose me, really." He spoke, petting the hawk who was playfully pecking his left ear.

He shook her hand and gave a small bow as he heard she was Senju. Personally, he thought it was a pain bowing to clan members, but politeness was politeness.

"That would be wonderful, actually. Maybe we can eat together?" He spoke as he saw her crack her face with a smile. She really was cute. He just hoped that the slight blush that was growing wasn't noticeable.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:32 am

Bowing was something that she was used to seeing other villagers do to her, but of course she seen herself as just another person.

Iroha began walking again in front of the boy. "Well that is good Dai, well I hope that is ok for me to call you that." She didn't know if he would like having his name shortened.

"Maybe we will get to see Karl as we leave," Iroha said as she turned behind a tree and walked down the line like walking on grid paper. "And sure eating together does sound fantastic." Turning around in a circle as she walked, "I don't get much company here since my classmates have all gotten teams. It is just me and the animals. Oh and the parents when they feel like working out here." As she said that a small dirt brown rabbit ran across from rows behind them to cross their path before jumping into a nearby hole.

Chuckling a bit from seeing the rabbit, "Well since seeing Karl we are close to the end." Iroha would look up at the tops of the trees every once and awhile as she walked just so she could make sure she knew where she was headed. After turning behind a tree a large wooden gate was able to be seen about 20 feet in front of her. She would wait for Daisuke to stand next to her before continuing to walk out of the forest.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:45 pm

"Sure, everybody seems to want to do so, anyway." He spoke, chuckling at how literally everyone he had met up until then felt the need to reduce his name into something more simple.

He rose an eyebrow at the name, not knowing what she was referring to, but simple brushed it off as she agreed to eat with him.

"Yeah, I don't have a team either anyway. I've got a mentor, but no one else, really. It's weird. Others just naturally get together with little to no trouble, while I've been sitting around for a long time. Hehe, maybe I'll get Tetsuo to get me lost some more."

As they walked, he figured out that Karl was a rabbit that probably stuck around with her in those boring days. It was curious. He himself was a loner. Mostly by choice, of course. No one wants to be around a psychopath.

"I know a good BBQ place, would you like to go there?

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Iroha giggled slightly as Daisuke seemed to expected his name being shortened. "Well you can call me Iro if you want. But not Ha because I'm not that funny." Her smile brightened even more across her face as she thought her joke was funny.

"That is nice to have a mentor, or are they more of a Senpai?" Her voice questioning as though she wasn't sure what Daisuke meant. "Ah you don't have to get Tetsuo to loss you. Just come by the compound and ask for me and as long as you tell my parents that you'll take me inside then they would throw me at you." Shaking her head and moving her hands in disbelieve at her parents, "They say I spend too much of my time in the orchard, but it is just so lovely."

Iroha stops walking and looks at Daisuke, "You say you've been waiting awhile for a team? That is a major bummer. I got out of the academy a few months ago. Maybe we could team up together?"

Barbecue was something she didn't have often and it sounded like it would be something new for breakfast. "Sure that sounds like a wonderful idea. And then maybe we can share stories?"
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Daisuke couldn't help but chuckle at the terrible joke. It wasn't the fact that it was terrible or that she wasn't aware of it. It was the fact that she said it. If it had been anyone else, he was sure he wouldn't have even taken a breath differently.

"Well, Yoru is kind of a mentor, really. He's going to teach me my Raiton, a bit of hand-to-hand and...was it Ash Style? Yeah, Ash Style as well. What about you? Are you under anyone's wing?" He asked, giving her a few moments to answer.

"Well, that's great. I didn't get much time to look at it. This white little devil didn't really let me anyway. But I enjoyed what I saw. You must take really good care of it."

Suddenly she stopped walking and asked him a few questions.

"Actually, that'd be fantastic. Yoru's turning Jounin soon, and he'll need a Genin team. From the cross on your arm, can I deduce you're a medic-nin?" He asked.

They resumed walking after her response and he nodded.

"Well, I don't have too many stories to share, but sure, I'll tell you what I know."

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Iroha was happy, it seemed like Daisuke thought her joke was funny and he seemed like if nothing else he had a fighting partner. "It seems like the two of you have a lot in common with each other, or at least your goals as a fighter is improved by the fact that Yoru can teach you."

She was too proud to let it be shown that she disliked not having a mentor herself but she answer him calmly, "No I've been mostly self taught. Well besides watching others and performing without need of tutor. I do hope to improve more though." Pushing her hand through her hair she thought that what she said may be considered a bit rude. "But the short answer is no, I don't have anyone teaching me."

Iroha nodded at Daisuke about how she must care for the trees. "Yes I do, I spend much of my free time there. It is very calming and serene there."

Pulling over her left arm for herself to look at she nodded, "Yes I do have some medical knowledge. A team would be great to have, but answer me this. What will violence solve for you?" She had unleashed a question that not very many had a real answer for. Sure they were shinobi and they fought for their village when need be, but what was the meaning behind all the fighting that has happened besides ego and pride.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:14 pm

The raven-haired boy nodded at her statement. He and Yoru were two sides of the same coin. Sure enough, they had different ideals, but that was about it.

His eyes widened when she revealed that she was both a medical ninja and self-taught. For someone as destructive and aggressive in battle as him, those with more refined, restoring talents were a sight to behold. If he was being honest with himself, he was starting to like the girl more and more each second. She was beautiful, she was a pacifist and a medic-nin, she took care of plants and valued life over all. She was everything he was not.

But then, Iroha dropped the question. The question that he had asked himself many times. The question that had kept him awake many nights. He shrugged.

"Do you want me to be honest? I don't know." He confessed, sighing and looking at the skies. Tetsuo was standing on his shoulder, calm and stoic.

"Violence breeds more violence in an endless, vicious cycle. To try and solve problems with violence is futile at best. But I cannot change the way things are done, for I am a violent being. I was born and destined to become someone violent. I've been raised and have been training myself to become a killer. That's what I've been taught to do, and thus, that's the only thing I know how to do. Some...circumstances in life had made it so I cannot go forth without killing at least one person. I am violent, because I am nothing else."

He had not intended to be so deep, but that was the answer he had come up with after all his meditation.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:39 am

It was obvious to Iroha that Daisuke has had a hard life at least to this point in his life. Her rustic brown eyes began to cloud a bit as tears were forming within them but not yet found their way out. She put a hand on Daisuke's right shoulder, “You seem to blame yourself or your life for the violence. But don't you just need to find something that...” Her voice lowered and trailed off as she cleared it.

The glassiness of her eyes began to fade some, “Find something to protect, not fight for.” The statement was odd as many would say you fight to protect. Her hand began patting his shoulder before pulling away. “You can win without death. I believe in you, Dai.”

Iroha wiped her eyes quickly with her left hand and moved in front of Daisuke. A bright smile on her face even with sadness within for Daisuke. “We could talk of that another time perhaps? Let us just get some food I'm starving.”
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:57 am

Daisuke's whole body shivered as she laid her hand on his right shoulder. The contact, which he despised with anyone else, was...pleasurable. He found himself enjoying it, until he shook his head off of such things.

"..." He couldn't say a thing to her first statement, as she was clearly right, and yet, he felt like he couldn't change. Not at all.

But then, she marked that she believed he could surpass that weakness, even though she had literally known him for only ten minutes.

He quickly nodded to her last question as she smiled at him. Her smile made him feel warm. Sweet Kami, that fucking Yoru is getting to me. He and his pervertedness.

"Sure. We're close anyway."

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:19 am

Iroha felt happy that it seemed like Daisuke had been comforted by what she had said. "You sure a barbecue place is a good idea with your little friend around? Someone might think he is an appetizer." She giggled a bit at her own statement, not truly thinking that someone would think Tetsuo was a menu item.

"Well since you shared some what do you want to know from me Dai?" Her voice a little more cheerful and upbeat from before.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:23 am

Daisuke laughed out loud at her joke. If his parents were present, they'd say, with all honesty and truth, that he was laughing more that day than in the last two whole years. There was just something about Iroha that made it so her incredibly ridiculous jokes actually made him laugh.

Then, she asked him a question, and as they entered Konoha's market district, he decided to simply be honest.

"Everything." Simple and true.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:01 am

Daisuke seemed to be liking her corn filled jokes or at least it seemed that way to Iroha. There walk seemed to be taking them awhile to get to. They pasted by many shops as she was to Daisuke.

"Well everything, wow that is a lot to cover." Giggling again with her smiling face.

"As you know I am a Senju so I do know some Mokuton style jutsu. Most of it is defensive fueled though. Um.." She began thinking about anything she could recall that Daisuke may truly want to know.

"I am 14 year old. I read books when I can. I take care of my families orchard, in fact likely if you've had any fruit in the past six years then I've likely I have been one of the ones that made it possible for it to be in the market." Iroha could feel that proud in her chest as she spoke.

"I enjoy animals and people. Oh I love the color green. Hmmm, um is there something else?" She was puzzled she didn't know what else he could want to know.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:16 am

In all honesty, Daisuke wanted to ask a trillion of other things, but he restrained from doing so. Scaring the girl off the first day they met wouldn't help him much.

"Not really, you covered everything. You're pretty interesting. I'm surprised nobody's gotten you into a team yet." He spoke.

They had finally reached the BBQ. Daisuke slid the door open.

"Welcome, wel-...Daisuke, this better not end in another broken table! You're lucky Yoru paid for that one!" The owner threatened as they entered.

"Don't worry, sir. Also, bring us the usual." He requested. As he realized Iroha was probably already questioning herself about what had happened, he decided to clarify.

"Just don't ask. It involves weird Chuunin, sad stories and violence. Is there anything you want to ask me?"

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:27 pm

Iroha shrugged her shoulders at Daisuke saying that she was interesting. "I have been keeping to myself since the academy, so I can see why no one has rounded me up for a team."

As they ventured into the barbecue restaurant her nose filled with the smells of spice rubs and meat. And then it hit her what she may have forgot to tell him. Daisuke was quickly questioned by a waiter as he entered and with some brief conversation between the two the man was gone.

She followed Daisuke to a nearby booth were they both sat across from each other. "Wait you got to tell me what happened here." She warmly smiled at Daisuke as she leaned forward ready to listen.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Daisuke leaded them to an empty table and sat on one of the various pillows on the floor, facing straight forward.

"It's not that interesting really. I met Yoru a few feet away from my home. We sparred there. I gave him three cut scars and he gave me a hurting lower jaw for a week. After that, we came here to eat. We spoke about pretty much anything, even my sister's...incident. When I stated what I wanted to do, he banged his fist on the table so hard it broke in two. The idiot thought that pushing it up would make it appear as if it was ok."He spoke, trying to hold his laughter. Yoru was like a silly uncle.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:44 pm

Hearing the story alone made Iroha begin to giggle at it, but it made her feel better when she seen that Daisuke enjoyed the happens of the story. "Why would he think..." Her voice just trailed off as she shook her head.

"So do you have any hobbies or special interests? Like wood crafting or collecting glass figures?" Iroha then leaned back from the table some she rubbed her nose for a moment.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:04 pm

"Don't even try to understand. I know I don't." He replied as a wooden board covered with duck, pork, two bowls of rice and soybean sauce. His eyes glinted with gluttony.

She asked him a question, to which he had an unusual answer.

"Well, my main goal is to become the best fighter around. That doesn't leave much room for other stuff. However, I love moon-watching, stars and such. I also like learning about animals."

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:30 am

Iroha nodded in agreement. “Indeed I shouldn't try too hard to understand it all.”

She smiled as Daisuke seemed to be drooling over the food with his eyes.

“That is a noble goal, but if you just work than you loss out on life. I enjoy a lot of those things too. I really enjoy cooking as well.”

Picking up a bowl of rice from the board she placed it in front of her before pulling her chop sticks apart. After the snap from the sticks she placed them into her bowl before pouring a gentle amount of the soy sauce over the rice.

Iroha smiled as she began scooping the sauce drizzled rice with the chop sticks into her mouth. “You seem to not very talkative about your family, I can assume that something has happened with them? You of course don't have to get into it if you're uncomfortable with it.” Iroha didn't know Daisuke much but he was the first person she had been talking with in quite a bit of time and she was interested in getting to know who he was.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Daisuke promptly dipped the duck in the soybean sauce, before taking it into his mouth. He didn't know what it was, perhaps it was the fact that it was a dish his mother had made him so many times when he was younger.

"It's not noble, you can say it. I would change if I could. I just can't. It's who I am, and who I was made to be." He spoke. He wasn't sure she'd understand, as she seemed to be the positive on most situations.

Then, she dropped the question.

He put down his duck and chopsticks, looking back in time. The story just haunted him wherever he went, but not speaking of it would make it worse.

"My father was always very formal with me. From the beginning, he said I'd be a capable kenjutsu-user, and would honor the Tokukuro family as the best ninja to come out from it so far. My mother never had much chance with me or my path, and is simply a hollow woman, a shell walking around the house. My sister was raped because I was too weak to protect her." He finished his explanation, picking up the chopsticks again.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:16 am

Iroha didn't expect such a bad story of family as she was in the middle of a mouthful of rice. If it wasn't for the fact of being rude her jaw would have slid open while he spoke. Quickly mushing around the rice in her mouth to be able to swallow it, because she really wanted to speak.

Finally the mass of rice was small enough to be swallowable. She had to gasp for air slightly before being able to talk. "We need to hang out more obviously. Get you filled up with good memories." She tried to giggle the best she could as she tried to support him with a smile as well.

This was awkward for Iroha she didn't know what to say or do at this point to try and comfort the poor boy across from her. She knew he liked to fight and maybe a spar or something could cheer him up from the saddening reality that he lived. "Would you like to try out a spar after this? We could go to your favorite spot." She would give him a wink before trying to begin eating again.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:32 am

Daisuke's analytical eyes promptly detected her discomfort. He didn't blame her, it wasn't a nice story to hear with such speed. He proceeded with his eating, expecting her to either mumble an apology that she did not have to ask for or simply withstand an uncomfortable silence.

Yet again, she surprised him with a very positive exclamation. He repaid her with the sweetest smile he could conjure up to his face. The prospect of being around her more was more than enough to cheer him up.

"I wouldn't say no to that."

Still, she seemed like she had no idea of what to do next. He was about to ask if something was wrong when she popped a question.

He gave her a big smile again, putting down the duck once more.

"Of course. Let me show you my world, then."

He would try to finish his lunch as fast as possible.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:53 pm

Iroha was happier knowing that Daisuke would be glad to spend more time with her. This meant she could try to repair his battered and torn soul while they were together. It would mean more to Iroha then Daisuke would possibly ever truly know.

"That would be very lovely to show me what you've worked on." Iroha nodded as she finished her bowl of rice and than began calmly watching Daisuke eat what was left. It seemed like the boy was starved but to be in as good of a shape as he was in Iroha knew that it wasn't the case.

As Daisuke would be finishing the man who earlier took their order would return to collect the plates and payment from Daisuke before they could leave. Iroha just hoped that this would cheer him up more.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:02 am

Daisuke didn't even chew the last remains of the food before throwing a coin purse at the owner. Being a part of the wealthy Tokukuro family had its benefits.

He got up in a flash and took hold of Iroha's hand. He liked it. Her skin was nice and soft. He gave a good pull and would attempt to run, bringing her with him.

He was excited. It was the first time he'd get to show someone his creation. Tetsuo held on with all of its strength as its master sped out of the BBQ house, heading for the Tokukuro family's house.

It wouldn't be too far away, and the two, if Iroha had decided to follow, would be there very quickly.

"I'll show you my shrine. Even a warrior has a sacred place."

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:27 am

Daisuke seemed overjoyed with Iroha wanting to see his where trained and possibly even train with him there.

Iroha watched as Daisuke dropped off a coin purse he quickly grabbed her hand. The feeling was odd for her as his warm hand on hers made her cheeks blush. But she would let him take her hand and begin leading her away.

Iroha smiled as Daisuke talked. "Well I just can't wait."
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:39 am

They arrived at the Tokukuro family's house in less than two minutes. It shouldn't be called a house, really, as it was a rather large area, composed of the main house, the dojo, the zen garden and one other section defined by walls that had nothing on it that could identify it, except the writing above the entrance, which deemed it "Lion Dome".

"Come on, follow me." Daisuke asked her as he knocked a couple of times before invading his own house. He opened the door and they were immediately met with the entrance hall, where he got rid of his sandals, before proceeding further in.

He popped his head in the kitchen, which was the first door to the right. There, his mother, Aiko Tokukuro was peeling potatoes.

"Hello mom." He swiftly said. He knew that that was the way she enjoyed it.

He popped his head back out and dragged Iroha along with him to the first door on the left, where Nayuta sat. Tetsuo flew from his back onto the ground and quickly went to the small curdle of sadness that she was. Daisuke didn't bother saying anything, as Tetsuo would do more than anything he himself would be able to. His encounter with the Hyuuga woman, Ami, had proved that.

He snuck out through the back door, finding his father training with his own chokuto inside of the Hawk Dome, the family dojo. The man's hawk-like eyes quickly noticed them, and he sheathed his blade, bowing to the girl.

"Father, meet Iroha Senju. We'll be going to the Lion Dome. Please, make sure no one disturbs us." He needn't say anything else. Every Tokukuro knew that the Lion Dome belonged to Daisuke, the promising Genin.

The Lion Dome was a closed, dojo-like building. Without hesitation, Daisuke slided the door to the side and invited Iroha to walk in.

"No one else has ever seen this but me."

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:59 pm

It didn't the two long to reach Daisuke's residence, which reminded her of the Senju compound. Although this home was a bit smaller than what she was used to seeing at the compound. It made Iroha smile though with the remembrance of home in her mind.

As they got to the door Daisuke told Iroha to follow and she nodded in agruance and followed him. She found it strange as he knocked before entering his own home but she ignored it as families had many customs. She followed Daisuke's lead as he took of his footwear so did she, leaving her black tabi by the door by Daisukes sandals. She realized just how much more Daisuke was taller than his peers.

Their feet walking across the wooden floor. The feel of the wood grains against her feet made her mind start to cycle through woods that it could end up being. As they walked though she could smell the earthy odor that potatoes had and knew they were nearing the kitchen.

Daisuke stopped for only a moment just to say hi to his mother and before she replied the two of them were off, but Iroha could see as she was being dragged off the woman in kitchen begin to get up. That wouldn't matter though as they quickly went into another room.

The little bird jumped from Daisuke onto a small curled up girl laying on the floor. Iroha wanted to try and say something but nothing managed to come out of her mouth.

Daisuke opened a door in the room and lead the two of them out of it. Iroha could see a man training, they came up to him and he bowed to her as Daisuke introduced her to him. She could only manage a small bow back before they were off towards the walled up looking building.

Iroha had a big smile on her face as Daisuke opened the door and told her to enter. As she entered she could see a quite large appearing statue of what seemed to be a mediating man with little waterfalls coming out of his sides with bamboo circling it all.

Her looking over the statue as the sun shined down from the hole in the ceiling, then her smile turned into a sinister grin. As she walked into the soft grass the covered the rest of room her hands began to form seals slowly. “It must have took you some time to make this all.”

She was using talk to distract him from what she doing. Once finished with the seals she jumped forward into a roll and as she did wooden pieces of her came off and transformed into an image just like her and it began to charge Daisuke. “An enemy never lets you know when they are attacking.” The clone had a smile on it as was coming towards him.

Meanwhile after the roll Iroha began to run behind the statue into the bamboo behind it.
usedShow
~ Wood Release • Wood Clone
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user forms hand seals and causes beams of wood to emerge from their body. This wood will morph and form a clone of the user. It's stats are as follows.
  • Taijutsu: 2
  • Stamina: 3
  • Strength: 2
  • Speed: 1
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:59 pm

As they entered, Daisuke quickly detected Iroha's big smile. He couldn't help but catch one himself. He had had so much work on the place and yet, he didn't regret it one bit. It all came out exactly as he wanted it to.

"Yep, this is my temple. I can't get any peace of mind if I'm not around this place." He replied, but apparently, Iroha wasn't really interested in talk.

She had been performing a hand-seal sequence, and, with a quick forward roll, a wood clone erupted from her skin.

As the real ran away, the clone came running towards Daisuke, with Iroha's smile on its face. To the boy, the clone was blasphemy. Its skin was bark, the smile was fake and the beauty was illusive.

He took a deep breath and channeled chakra into his fist, process which was fast enough to finish before the fantastically slow clone arrived.

Daisuke didn't even give it a moment to attempt an attack as he crashed his right fist into it, hitting it with half the force of an exploding tag, which was more than enough to smash it into splinters.

"Come on, Iroha, don't tell me this clone is all you have."
Techniques UsedShow
*Chakra Burst
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu
A technique utilizing raw chakra, the Chakra Burst technique creates additional concussive force when striking. After channeling chakra into his/her fist, the user will attempt to make contact with the opponent. In the event that the strike is successful, the impact, beyond just being a normal punch, gains ½ the strength of an exploding tag.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:43 am

Daisuke seemed proud of what he had created and Iroha thought that it was a beauty that she one day may end up making one like it for herself out in the Senju compound lands.

She could hear the sound of the clone shattering, but it was as expected. Daisuke had a sword and she figured it wasn't just for show, so his strength would have to at least good enough.

Her hands went into forming handseals again as she reached behind the statue. Soon another beam of wood would come from her forming another clone. Iroha reach into one of her weapon holders and pulled a tag out fill it with chakra and gave it to the other.

The two come out from different ends of the statue, both being about the same speed. "Many find my Taijutsu weak, and they believe to have an upper hand. But it allows me to make moves for them, to guide them where I want. And besides this is such a nice place it would be awful to damage it." They both were talking and finishing each others sentences as they spoke. The two would come back side by side before attempting to attack.

The one on the right pulled ahead of the other, as the other pulled kunai out and released them in the direction of Daisuke. She really wasn't aiming to hurt him this was mostly just a spar between the two. The clone now who pulled ahead would begin making handseals preparing for an attack.
UsedShow
~ Wood Release • Great Wood Clone
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user forms hand seals and causes beams of wood to emerge from their body. This wood will morph and form a clone of the user. Unlike the lower-ranked version, the Great Wood clone is capable of using one Mokuton jutsu fueled independently by itself. It's stats are as follows.
Taijutsu: 2
Stamina: 3
Strength: 2
Speed: 1
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 am

Tokukuro smiled as he saw the two come out, and gave them no mercy.

First, he bent his body around the kunai, which wasn't a tough job, as they had been thrown as a mild distraction.

"I'm going to show you exactly why I'm the prodigy of the Tokukuro family." He spoke, performing several hand-seals, before taking a deep breath.

He focused chakra on his right hand again, delivering a heavy punch to the clone's face, shattering it apart before performing a quick flurry of hand-seals.

As he finished, he took out his chokuto, a flame appearing on the tip, and quick, but decidedly pierced the clone's torso with it.

As the clone hung uselessly, he kicked it off of his blade, before sheathing and performing yet another sequence of hand-seals.

"Bad move, hun."

He spread out his hands and pointed at Iroha, who was now right in front of him. If he had done it correctly, it would trap her whole body.

"It's obvious that someone not skilled at Taijutsu would let their clone go forth while staying back."
Techniques UsedShow
*Chakra Burst
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu
A technique utilizing raw chakra, the Chakra Burst technique creates additional concussive force when striking. After channeling chakra into his/her fist, the user will attempt to make contact with the opponent. In the event that the strike is successful, the impact, beyond just being a normal punch, gains ½ the strength of an exploding tag.

*[Fire Element • Flame Gash Technique]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Basic Chakra Infusion
Performing hand seals and channeling chakra into their weapon of choice, the user infuses it with Katon chakra and the weapon's tip is engulfed in a flame roughly as large as that of a torch. The heat and flame burn up to first degree and extend a few inches in any direction, allowing the sword to cauterize as well as it cuts for more painful but less deadly slashes. Lasts for two posts.

*[Cell]
C-Ranked Defensive Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: [Jail]
After doing the needed hand seals, a cube barrier (7'x7'x7') forms around a target up to 40 feet away from the user's position. The barrier springs up almost instantly and can be broken out of by a hit of 5 or higher, or fading after 5 posts.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:53 am

As the clone preformed its own handseals it would finish as Daisuke's fist would begin hitting its face. Upon impacted beams of wood began erupting out of the ground forming a half seven foot tall and seven foot wide shield, but it would not be shielding towards Iroha but around Daisuke himself. Being in front of the cone made the smile on her face fade slightly, as her hand made the seal to release for the explosion tag the clone was carrying for her.

She had hoped that it wouldn't harm Daisuke much, or his father to try and come in to check on Daisuke. This moment could of been an odd one to explain to someone.

As the explosion began to go off Iroha began to move back but as she was doing so a structure began forming, she jumped barely making it out before it would have closed on her. Hitting the ground hard with an oomph escaping her as she got back to her feet and began towards the bamboo trees. She dropped 2 smoke grenades while trying on her escape.
UsedShow

Clone~ Wood Release • Wood Locking Wall

C-Ranked Ninjutsu
By performing the hand seals and focusing, the user is able to summon several pillars of wood from the ground on each side of themselves. These pillars then bend and meet halfway locking together and creating a half-dome in front of the user. This half dome is approximately 7x7x7 feet and is a surprisingly capable defensive barrier.

Iroha*[Remote Exploding Tag]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
After doing the needed hand seal, the user is able to detonate an explosive tag. This is able to be used on an exploding tag that the user has imputed their chakra into prior and can only activate a single tag at a time. If more are needed, the tags explode in sequence, starting with one of the user's choice.
2 Smoke Grenades
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:14 am

Daisuke saw a shadow standing over himself, and a quick glance backwards showed that half of a wooden dome had shown up, preventing him from moving.

The place in front of him was starting to shine brightly. That's when he realized. Iroha wasn't stupid. She knew a clone would barely delay him. However, a clone with an exploding tag...

He forced chakra through his own musculature, preparing to endure such a hit. It would be an indirect shock-wave, and as such, not lethal.

The tag exploded with violence, making his strengthened musculature crash against the dome and bounce off of it.

Fortunately, he was able to remain standing. His skin was charred and his shirt was burned apart, displaying his upper body.

Iroha had evaded the Barrier by some sort of bad luck, and as she was on the ground, he decided to pay back in the same coin.

He performed a series of hand-seals and opened his hands wide, creating another barrier by her side. She was getting up, and as such, he knew she'd never be fast enough to run from it. This barrier would be smaller, though.

She popped a couple of smoke grenades, but the damage was done. He knew she was trapped.
Techniques UsedShow
*Novice Bodily Reinforcement
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: User's averaged taijutsu and strength stats must be at least 3
A technique typically used by those with disciplined bodies and fair strength, Novice Bodily Reinforcement further extends the use of the user's muscles using chakra. After channeling chakra throughout the musculature, the user is able to resist taijutsu at up to 3 strength and blunt attacks from weaponry for three (3) posts.

*[Explode]
D-Ranked Offensive Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: [Trigger]
After doing the needed hand seals, a cube barrier (5'x5'x5') forms around a target up to 20 feet away from the user's position. The barrier springs up at a speed of 4 and can be broken out of by a hit of 3 or higher or fading after 4 posts. With the use of [Trigger], the barrier will explode with the force of an exploding tag.

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:03 am

In he getting up Iroha could see another barrier forming, this one quicker than the last though. There was much choose for her and instead of trying to run she'd let him believe that he had gotten her fully. Her hands went into making seals once more.
The outside of the barrier was covered by the smoke of the two grenades she had let loose.

As the smoke got thicker room within the barrier got smaller as Iroha was making clones within to try and break a hole within form. There were already two made stopping to see what was going. "Well fighting isn't much of a strong suit for me." She giggled as she looked around the barrier and was trying to prepare out her next move.
UsedShow
x2~ Wood Release • Wood Clone
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
The user forms hand seals and causes beams of wood to emerge from their body. This wood will morph and form a clone of the user. It's stats are as follows.
  • Taijutsu: 2
  • Stamina: 3
  • Strength: 2
  • Speed: 1
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 am

Daisuke and his steaming skin let a grin crawl up to their face for a few moments. However, it dropped as soon as he heard her giggle.

He took out a kunai and an exploding tag from one of his pouches, tied them together and threw them to the ground below Iroha's barrier.

"I don't know what it is you're planning, but that giggle of yours is very revealing to me. You're literally inside of an exploding tag, and I've got an exploding tag right below you. As soon as I hear that barrier break, I'll trigger it to explode. That is, unless you give up..."

Post by The Totally Forgettable Shara » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:52 am

As the smoke from the grenades began to thin the site within the barrier would be shocking to say the least. Iroha had not plan to even try something like this but she only needed distance, time, and opportunity to strike and she would have none of it stuck in this barrier. And now thanks to Daisuke she knew what else it could do to her if she stayed here.

First a hand touched the barrier then pressing her body against it could be seen, it could be viewable that she had unzipped some her jacket as her breath was blowing onto the barrier. God I really wish I hadn't seen one of dads dirty magazines. This is so embarrassing to be doing. Iroha was confused on why she was exactly doing this, but the burning will to prove herself was inside her.

More smoke would dissipate and the image of two more Iroha's would be able to be seen within the barrier, the two hugging and rubbing each others back. Daisuke had earlier said that Yoru was a pervert but now she was seeing just how much he was as well.
CharactersShow
Konoha Senju Iroha
Stats
ThreadsShow
Awakening of Ymar
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A
DoneShow
N/A

Bright

Post by Bright » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Daisuke was focusing on the dissipating smoke with all his might. He wasn't about to let Iroha escape like a mouse yet again. He was the cat, and the cat was going to trap its prey.

Exactly, it was.

His eyes widened as the sight before him shocked him to his inner self. His psyche had no form of subconscious defense against it, especially since he was an hormone-filled teenager.

Three Iroha's were up against the Barrier's walls. Apparently, the space was very tight, as every inch of her body was pressed up against them.

Two of them were rubbing each other and...letting out moans? Their jackets were even slightly unzipped.

His teenage brain was working overtime, which was signaled by a single drop of blood falling from his nose from the overload of activity.

He restrained himself, however. He wiped the drop, controlling his emotions. A true Tokukuro would be able to get past this situation.

However, his concentration had been fleeting for a single moment. The barrier would probably fade to nothing in no time.

"D-Damn you, Iroha!"

Return to “Konohagakure no Sato”