[Graded][Social] A Whole New World

Oak

Post by Oak » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:49 am

Gazing upon the clock perched along the back wall, Nayumi was surprised to see there were only five minutes left on the clock before her students were to leave. Standing at the front of the classroom, she tapped her chin in indecisiveness, debating if she were to start her handseal examination of her students or if she should just wait until the next day until it's completely fair for all her students. Her decision was made as she clapped her hands together and a smile approached her disposition.

"Okay class!" Nayumi began, in her cheery teacher voice, "This is for extra credit on tomorrow's exam. Who would like it?"

About half of the class impatiently raised their hands, hoping to be called on. Gazing on who she should pick, she saw one of the poorer skilled students politely raising his hand. Her decision to pick him was not based on the fact he was being polite, but because his skill level was so low. He might actually need the extra credit. He came from a family with no ninja in it, so his exposure to ninjutsu was quite low.

"Aoi. Come to the front of the class."

The other students that were raising their hands groaned in disapproval, while the others that didn't raise their hands were relieved that they weren't called on. Nayumi's guilty pleasure was to call on the kids that never raised their hands. Aoi stood up with a sheepish look to his face and headed to the front of the classroom. He turned to face his classmates, then turned back to his teacher, awaiting further instruction.

"Your handseal test will be today."

Aoi turned as white as a ghost.

"I'll call out 7 handsigns, you know the drill. You are to perform them as fast as you can after I all them out. Ready?!" He stammered a bit, but Nayumi cut him off before he said no. She drilled 7 handsigns, which he performed with a couple mistakes, but his extra credit would give him the passing grade. He was too relieved to hear he passed. The class clapped and he sat back down.

"Now for the rest of you," she began, "Your test tomorrow is 10 handsigns. You will have 10 seconds to complete them. You know the drill, and I'll see you tomorrow."

As the children began to excitedly flock out of their classroom and continue on to their lives, Nayumi smiled and waved goodbye. As the last student filed out, she looked back to her desk. Piles of paperwork and tests needed to be graded. Sighing, she took her seat at her table, and grabbed her pen. Nayumi was gonna finish this tonight, even if it took her all night.
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:16 am

It had been a long, long day for the Hero of the Cloud. The village was in shambles and in the middle of it's reconstruction, meaning the already short-handed staff of the academy had been even shorter staffed. He had almost fully recovered from his chakra exhaustion and tired of resting, so he had volunteered to teach at the academy. One thing was certain, the academy was definitely more stressful than he had remembered. Children weren't quite as difficult as before, due to the parenting experience had earned, however the fact that he was who he was made it so all they wanted to do was hear stories and see his techniques, offsetting all the skills he had obtained as a parent.

The kids were finally filing out of the class for the day, all excitedly wishing to go running home, likely to tell their parents about their day. he couldn't help but smile, looking back on his youth and his days here in the academy, both in it, and teaching at it. This place had helped forge him into the man he was. When the final student left, he began to clean up the room. There wasn't much trash but the students had a tendency not to push in their chairs, or on days where cleaning staff came through put them up on their desks. He took care of it quickly, and when he finished, finally set off from the classroom.

As he walked through the hall way, he caught someone still inside one of the classrooms from the corner of his eye. She seemed to be grading things still.

"Need a hand?" he said with a warm, kind tone.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:05 pm

Nayumi's pen etched across paper after paper, surprisingly having to mark less mistake's than she had planned. The material was still about handsigns, which was common of use with which element, etc. Same as their exam scheduled for the next day. She sighed a sigh of relief as she thanked a higher power for a class of competent students.

As she flipped over another test to grade the back of an exam, Nayumi heard the clicking of shoes down the hallway. Most of the teachers had already gone for the day. Who could still be sticking around? Probably a janitor or something. Nayumi shook her head and ignored it. As she put her pen back to the page, the footsteps entered the room. In her usual cool style, she stopped writing but didn't look up until she heard a voice. It sounded kind and peaceful.

To her disbelief, the man in her room was the Cloud's Hero, Hayate. Quickly, she stood up and bowed, showing her respect.

"Nayumi Miyazaki. Nayumi of the Fan. To what do I owe the honor of your presence?"

Nayumi stood back up, with nervous anticipation. Why would such a ninja be in her classroom?
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Hayate's eyes scanned up and down the woman, his eyes of course moving minimally. He was not drunk and well aware that the actions of a man's eyes were transparent. He'd make sure to control his eyes as to not offend the woman.

She was very beautiful- it was hard not to stare. The woman was very well-proportions and well kept, her violet hair falling softly against her peachy ivory complexion. She was shockingly beautiful for a shinobi. She was wearing a lilac haori, a fishnet cami and black capri's beneath it. It accented her voluptious body well.

Grinning warmly, Hayate nodded his head.

"Nayumi of the fan?" he said raising his eyebrows. Was she the Jounin noted for mastery over the element of wind? That in of itself was unusual given they were from the village known for it's lightning users.

"There's no honor in my presence, but I appreciate the thought. Would you like a hand with that grading, miss?"

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:11 am

There had to have been something wrong here.

What would such a powerful shinobi be doing in her classroom? Was she dreaming? Nope, not a genjutsu either. On top of that, he knew who she was! Not that that was too uncommon, seeing as she was a rather unique and skilled jounin. Using a fan in a place like kumogakure was pretty unique. Not like she couldn't hold her own on the battlefield or anything. Smiling, and sighing, she returned to her seat behind the desk.

"Well, I'm okay with the grading I think, it's just gonna take forever to get done. All this paperwork is stupid," Nayumi began, picking up her pen and beginning to grade again. "I guess company would be nice. I just don't get how all these other teachers just get to skip on out of here without ever having to stay late."

Getting up, Nayumi went to the closet in the corner of the room. From it, she drew out another chair, nearly identical to the one she was sitting on. She put it across from her at the desk. With a hand motion, it was obvious she was leading Hayate to his new seat, if he wished to sit of course.

"Hayate Nakajima, the hero of the cloud. What was it like taking out that creature, god, thing? What actually happened, because I've heard gossip on like seven ways how it actually went down." Nayumi asked so curiously, with no sense of malice in her voice. Hoping she'd get a reply, she continued on the test she was working on, which was another perfect test.
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Hayate approached Nayumi's desk, taking a deep breath as he did so. His rib cage was still bruised and quite a bit sore but he couldn't let that prevent him from helping the people of Kumogakure, people like Nayumi. His eyes looked up to her, awaiting her response. She seemed lost in thought and this was not new to him. Ever since that day people had been like this. She responded, getting up and heading towards the closet.

His eyes followed her there.

"You sure?" he asked candidly, hoping she wasn't just turning down his request to help because of his status. "I taught here when I was younger and I know that a friend always makes grading better." he said with a chuckle. He knew that this grade in particular was hard for the teachers as the students grew the most in this stage.

She returned from the back of the room with a chair in tow.

"Thank you, Nayumi-chan." he said bowing his head as he transferred himself to the now open seat. Then she brought something up, something that made Hayate's face visibly twitch before falling into a look of sadness and defeat. He was quiet for quite some time before breaking the silence.

"I spose you could say I did. But I didn't beat it alone... Akino... he breathed in heavily.

"That man made it possible for me to win, in every way shape and form. He's the hero."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:07 am

Nayumi casually and intently kept flipping page after page of tests, marking occasionally. Overall the test scores were quite good. The short, but awkward, silence between her and Hayate didn't seem too out of place; with an event as cataclysmic as that, one had to collect his thoughts and recollect details. Only natural, right?

When he noted the former raikage, her pen stopped mid-mark. Nayumi froze for a couple seconds, mid-shock. It was hard to believe, after all, that the Raikage was gone. He was so powerful, it was anyone's guess who may become the next one. Maybe even Hayate? It couldn't be her, though. As much as she would love the title, Hayate or another more powerful jounin would be much more suited. Nayumi couldn't run the whole village by herself, at least at this stage in her training.

"Raikage-sama," Nayumi began, still in her frozen position, "May you rest in pieces-- I mean peace."

She blushed a tad in embarrassment. After all, she heard the rumor that Hayate used his corpse in an explosion.

Setting down her pen, Nayumi took a deep breath in and released her innocent gaze unto Hayate. He seemed sad, of course, their commander died. But she felt it was more than that. He looked like a guy who murdered his whole family, but was drunk. Complete remorse and regret. Nayumi felt bad.

With an outstretched hand, offering to hold his hand, she began to speak with a comforting tone and demeanor. "He died valiantly for his country. Like all ninja would do. His was just on another caliber. I'm sure right now, he couldn't be any more proud of you, Hayate-sama"
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:04 pm

He was now leaning back in his chair, teetering back and forth.

These recent events had left the most confident man in the village a shell of his former self. Only doubt, shame, and guilt lingered in his head now, Hayate having become a defeated man with no leg to stand on. He shook his head, placing it into his hands, completely unaware of how drastically the mood had changed. He had come to help this woman and here he was, moping and showing a side of him that was nothing but shameful... and yet... he couldn't help it. He had been holding onto these feelings for so long.

Cutting through the silence was Nayumi's high but charming voice. Despite all his remorse and sadness it did cheer him up a little bit. Till she finished. May you rest in pieces-- So the rumour had spread of his deed. Except it was no rumour. Hayate's eyes nearly watered. He turned his head away and down shamefully, not even noticing the embarrassment the girl had felt in the form of her blushing. His left fist bawled up. He was too weak and had to sacrifice the corpse of his commander.

She stretched her hand out and he didn't notice it at first, not until her soft skin touched his own rough and weathered skin. His right hand stretched out and grabbed her smaller hand within his own. He did not even realize he was doing this. The hand felt so similar. So warm, soft, so inviting. It felt like... Kushina? His eyes closed as the sensation shot a jolt threw his body, him tipping too far back and falling out of his chair, his head hitting the ground with a thud.

Hayate... a voice in his head called. He saw her. He saw her before him, her beautiful hair, her smile, her eyes... He had been so stressed and this illusion was so... was so welcoming that he could not deny it.

She's right you know. I'm not just going to pass of death as being a shinobi, but it is a possibility we knowingly except... but it's not the only one. It's one the infinite possibilities that exist in this world. she smiled warmly, cupping his head in her bosom. Akino put his hope and will behind you, like I did, like Eiko continues to do, like Hotaru does... We all chose to put our trust in the possibility that you could defend our village. she reached for Hayate's hand, and cupped it as-well.

I loved you because you were a beacon of hope. An example of hard-work and perseverance. Even though you acted like an idiot, you really weren't overly confident. You were kind at heart and no matter what happened you never changed. The moment you told me you wanted to be Raikage, unlike the others, I didn't laugh. I instead decided to support you in your dream- support you, the man who defies the odds and choose his own path in life. The man of infinite possibilities. She began to fade, only for a stronger set of hands to grab Hayate by his shoulders.

He was hoisted into the air with a bellowing roar, almost a chuckle of sorts.

You're a funny man, Hayate of the Nakajima. the voice said. It was rough yet calm, strong yet wise. Hayate peeked up, the monolithic form of Akino in front of him. I swore to protect this village, in life and in death. his strong finger pointed right for Hayate. I guess fate had me meet you so I could pass on the spark and fulfill my duties.

Hayate broke down at his feet, crying. "I... I'm so-" Akino slapped his back. "Listen little one. I was dead already and could serve no purpose to the village. Even in death, you gave me a purpose. You let me defend the village one more time in one last valiant act. Hayate's eyes opened wide, Akino's stare resolute.

In reality he was unconscious on the floor, the poor girl probably thinking her touch surprised him and she was at fault.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:18 pm

To her surprise, Hayate took her hand. Nayumi's hand was marginally smaller than his, but naturally be noted from their difference in body size. However, within moments, he tipped back on his chair and completely slammed against the floor with a loud slam. The academy floors were an extremely hard material; landing on it in the form as he did was just a recipe for disaster. Nayumi's face turned red in horror.

"HAYATE-SAMA!" Nayumi called out to him, shooting up from her chair. Promptly, the chair flew back on the wheels and hit against the wall. Leaning down to him, she personally grabbed his hand. He was still breathing, that was good, but was seemingly out could. As his hand lifelessly didn't grip back, Nayumi let it rest again on the ground.

What would a medic do? She checked the surroundings around him: no blood or anything. With small tips of his head, she examined for further trauma, which, there was none. He simply hit his head. But the fact a hero of his caliber...being knocked out by falling out of a chair? That's not right. Maybe there were more injuries from his fight with the creature that weren't fully healed. Her touch couldn't have knocked him out...could it have? Either way, Nayumi decided that it'd be best to take him to the hospital. They could at least help him better than she could.

"Hey! Hayate! Wake up!" Nayumi exclaimed now tapping him briefly on the cheek. Nothing. Hospital time!

Getting up from her position next to him, she quickly opened the large window of the classroom, leading out the the breezy evening. From her back she quickly drew her largest fan which would be plenty big for the both of them to ride to the infirmary. Forming a string of handseals, Nayumi threw her large warfan out the window, which it opened up, and hovered mid air. A loud hum could be heard from underneath it. They were ready for take off.

"Last call to wake up!" Nayumi said loudly, over the whirring hum of her wind and poking him with one of her hand fans rather hard. Hopefully this last prod would wake him up.
Jutsu UsedShow
+Fuuton• Cloud Transverse
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed handseals, a great pressurized gale current is channeled underneath a fan of her's giving her the ability to ride the fan. The fan's speed as as agile and travels at the speed of her (ninjutsu+control)/2, up to her own speed. She can keep this technique up for as many posts as her (control+stamina)/2.
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:36 pm

The spirit of Akino and Kushina swirled around him with violent might, their lingering voice in the wind being the only identifiable thing he could sense. Their forms contorted and just like the breeze, they eventually faded away. "We leave them in your hands, Hayate." "We leave them in your hands, Hayate." the two lingering voices called out in near perfect unison. And then everything faded, faded into a new voice. His cheeks felt strange, like someone was tapping them.

"Hey! Hayate! Wake up!"

The voice called out stronger to him, it echoed inside of his head.The vivid seen soon disappeared and was replaced by a burning light, growing stronger and stronger with every prod and shake. "Last call to wake up!" the voice called once more, a quick jab being delivered to his ribs, exageratedly knocking the wind from him as the light became the brightest it had been. His eyes opened, the woman with purple hair leaning over him. The light shined behind her, almost illuminating her in an odd fashion. Hayate blinked, not quite sure what had happened. His head was sore.

"Huh?"

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:25 pm

"You okay? You took a pretty nasty tumble." Nayumi began, as Hayate's eyes slowly began drifting open. She smiled with kindness. As he groaned and began coming to more, she went to the window; grabbing her fan. Immediately, the whirring noise stopped as she had released her technique from the bottom of her fan. With a loud snap, the fan powerfully shut. As she turned back to face Hayate, Nayumi placed her large fan back at it's appropriate position on her body.

Kneeling back down, she returned her gaze to him and giggled slightly.

"Nakajima, Hayate. The great hero of Kumogakure, defeated by the floor." Nayumi giggled again at her own humor. "You tipped back on the chair. Your center of gravity was off, and before I could say "kumo" you had slammed your head on the ground. You've been out cold for a few minutes! I was just about to fly you to the hospital; you gave me a bit of a scare even!"

Nayumi said she'd fly over to the hospital like it was no big deal. Her extreme affinity for fuuton give her an highly advanced technique to let her fly long distances on the surface of her fan. She was known throughout kumogakure for flying about the village and the lightning country. Perhaps she was slightly more famed than she gave herself credit for.

"Need some help up?" Nayumi asked with an innocent tone. She offered him a hand, if he chose to take it, to stand up again.
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:52 pm

He hadn't yet fully come too, his vision slightly blurry as he stared up at the woman surrounded by light. As his vision slowly returned, the light faded and he was able to make out a kind smile and a beautiful face. The face triggered something, everything that had happened up to his fall rushing back into his head, such as but not limited to: why he was here and what he had been doing. The girl noted he took quite a nasty fall, and soon after knelt down at his side.

It was strange, the dream or trance that his injury had temporarily put in him in... and while he didn't remember it in detail for the first time in a week he had felt at peace, and this feeling filled him with great joy. The kind of joy that he could not contain, being purely exuberant in every way shape and form, and so, he decided to compliment the woman.

"Well how lucky I am to be in the company of a very pretty lady to look after me." he said. It was very forward of him but he could never resist telling a lady she was beautiful. Even when he had been with Kushina, he did so. It was never in malice and he'd never cheat, being a man of his honor, but he just liked to acknowledge beauty and give credit where due. Though his dream was hazy and he didn't realize how it linked to the thought present in his mind, he still thought it all the same. It was the resolution to his woes, the final choice he would make.

I promised Kushina I wouldn't become a lonely old geezer and I wouldn't give up on my dream, and I promised Akino I would protect Kumogakure. There's no turning back on the past and too many people have supported me along the way to lose hope... I won't let them down.

"Nakajima, Hayate. The great hero of Kumogakure, defeated by the floor." she giggled, and then, she'd reach for his hand to help him up. Oh boy how inappropriate this was but his joy had no words and his desire to live and persevere had to be displayed in some way.

He pulled Nayumi by her hand, into his arms... and pecked her on the lips, stifling any giggle she could possibly have.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Nayumi smiled as she felt him grab her hand. Clumsy as he was, he was a seemingly alright person. This was definitely a unique way to meet-- randomly grading, having a famous ninja greet her, having him get knocked out, and now them kissing-- wait. WHAT. That wasn't part of the script!

Before she knew it, Hayate had pulled her in for the intimate lip on lip contact. Truth be told: Nayumi actually liked it. After a couple seconds of realizing what had actually just happened, she turned as red as an apple in embarrassment. Did he have a crush on her or something? Was he using her? All her trust issues came into play, rushing in her head without even thinking. Besides, you know how many ladies are probably macking on him now that he's the Hero?! Nayumi probably could have caught a disease!

Almost instinctively, she reached for her large tessen. With a quick, but powerful swing, Nayumi slammed her metal fan into the side of his head. It wasn't really out of meaness, but rather just embarrassment coupled with irritation. She had been hit on by guys all the time throughout kumogakure, however, none had been that direct to just openly kiss her.

Nayumi sprung to her feet, dusting herself off, and turning her back to the man. Not out of rudeness, but out of the fact if he was possibly still conscious, he could see her beet red. Showing embarassment wasn't really her thing.

"At the VERY LEAST, buy me dinner or something first! Damn, hero or not have manners!" Her tone was no longer sweet and kind, but rather quick and nervous. She was definitely quite confused. Really, she just wanted to leave, but in her confusion, she decided to stay put, and see what he did next.
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:46 pm

I guess I've been quite the risk taker lately, though I am the man of infinite possibilities!

How much shit was he going to be in for this- she didn't push him away instant and was almost shocked, so was that good or bad? What he had just done was completely inappropriate but he was so happy he just wanted to shoot for the stars. Enjoying the kiss himself, Hayate eventually chuckled as she pushed him off of her. He would gave chuckled more if it hadn't been for a large metal tessen that slammed into the side of his head soon after. He fell backwards as hid body rubber-banded off the ground.

Ack!

She hit like a champ before he could even react to defend himself, the last thing he remembered being a cute red look on her face as she turned away. He was definitely out cold again from that one, or at least on the cusp of it, not quite capable of making out her line about buying her dinner.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:43 am

As Nayumi clobbered him again, Hayate's head slammed back to the ground her promptly passed out. As the color returned to it's normal shade across her face, she realized she had knocked out the Hero of Kumo. Does she wake him up, I mean, after all, she assaulted him. Her index finger tapped against her chin as she pondered what to do next. Wait...why was she feeling bad at all?! He assaulted her first. Her mind was racing. Did she like it? Was he using her? Why here? Naturally, she decided to ignore the situation, and go home.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, she dragged his knocked out body out of the classroom and into the ghost town of the hallway. She left him promptly in the middle of the hallway. Turning her back to him, she returned into the classroom, deciding to take the rest of her grading home for the day. Grabbing the small stack and her key, Nayumi exited the room, and locked the door.

She peered back at his body. He was still breathing. Meh, he'd wake up in a bit. Hopefully it was after Nayumi left. Just as long as he's not dead, because ya know, that wouldn't be good.

Slowly, she strolled down the hallway and turned the corner, careful not to let any papers fall to the floor.
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:28 pm

One thing was certain. She hit hard. He was never quite fully out, but definitely dazed and on the cusp of it as she dragged him into the hallway. He was too disoriented to really react. One thing was for certain, that was two concussions right in a row... No, probably more given he fell from a mountain a week ago... And consecutive concussions were really, really bad. His back against the wall, he started to come back.

My head... I spose that was very forward and odd of me to do, but I was so happy and so excited... His mind trailed off as he tried to find his bearings. He was very dazed indeed. He didn't mean any harm too, he was just excited and reached out for the pretty girl who had accidentally solved and lifted a very large weight from his shoulders.

"Pl-pl-" he coughed, holding out all 5 fingers on his left hand as he leaned off the wall. "help." he leaned back into the wall, with a thud, his eyes closing and his arm swiftly falling down.

"Itrsda masd bruaasn hsaur." he mumbled gibberish, not formulating clear words.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:02 pm

Nayumi paused for a second before turning back around, as if contemplating weather to even help. He was muttering things, but he was too far out of reach for her to hear anything. Sighing, she decided reluctantly to help him. From one kumogakure shinobi to another, it was her duty to protect him. Maybe seriously injuring him, it would be best to have him evaluated. Perhaps the head trauma was why he aimed to kiss her in the first place.

Her pace quickened as his hand fell to the ground. Eventually, it turned to a run, as he seemingly began to collapse again.

"Stay with me here, Hatate. Perv or not, you need to stay awake now, okay?"

She formed the needed handseals, and thew out her large fan. With a large whirring noise, the fan hovered in the air, waiting to be ridden. Lifting Hayate up gently, she set him on the fan, and hopped to the front. Bending her knees, the fan burst foreward at top speed, sending all sorts of debris on the floor flying. With a wave of her smaller tessen, Nayumi blew the doors open for a clean escape into the night sky.
Kumogakure was rather pretty at night time, and seeing it from an aerial view was even more priceless. Nayumi now sat at the front end of the fan, while Hayate's grunting body lay at the opposite back end.

"How you holdin' up?" she asked, hoping to get an coherent answer.
Jutsu UsedShow
+Fuuton• Cloud Transverse
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed handseals, a great pressurized gale current is channeled underneath a fan of her's giving her the ability to ride the fan. The fan's speed as as agile and travels at the speed of her (ninjutsu+control)/2, up to her own speed. She can keep this technique up for as many posts as her (control+stamina)/2.
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:36 pm

His hand had fallen to the ground, and it seemed his theatrics had definitely caused he to rethink walking away, the woman quickly running back for him. She called at to him and he continued to play up his injuries laying there. Oh, he'd have some fun with this. Though, was he really just doing this for fun? He did kind of enjoy kissing her and she was a pretty woman... who... reminded him very much of Kushina. Perhaps it was more than just him showing his excitement. Perhaps it was really his desire unleashed.

"I'l-saa trwedy" he said weakly, attempting to mutter that he'd try to stay with her. Eventually the girl performed seals, moving him onto her fan before getting on it herself, it flying into the air. Before long they were soaring over Kumogakure aerially. He couldn't help but open his eyes and break his act so that he could peer out to his beautiful village.

Even damaged it remains pretty. It's beauty is everlasting.

"How you holdin' up?"- the kunoichi's call cut through his thoughts.

"Fine, actually. I just didn't want to see you go, or be mad at me, despite it being cute." he said as he began to stand, breaking his act. He would have never guessed she'd take him on a flight, but hell, could there be better scenery for another random kiss? Today marked the day he started cherishing life again, after all.

He reached out for the girl, carefully of course, given she was flying this thing, and kissed her again.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Nayumi's face grew red in anger as she worried for nothing. What a sleezeball lying to her! Totally not classy. Her fists, clutched the fan as her blood pressure soared. Turning around to confront him, she herself was confronted with another kiss. Blushing, this time, she didn't pummel him into coma.

For the first time in forever, Nayumi felt a warmth in her heart. What was this feeling? Her face grew redder and redder as she kissed him back more passionately. Besides, what was her other option? Pummel him off the fan and send him soaring to the streets of Kumogaukre, ensuring his death? Nah, Nayumi realized she actually began to take a liking to him. Maybe it was the first time she was ever chased this hard after. Regardless, she kept kissing back.

Nayumi grabbed his hand. It was rugged and scraped up, probably due to his sustained injuries vs the thunder creature. But none the less, it was warm and comforting to her. Releasing her lips from his, she looked at him dead in the eyes. With a stern, but curious tone, she demanded:

"Why me? You could have any girl in Kumo."
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:18 am

There she was again. With that extremely cute red-angry face. Kushina was like that too and he probably shoulda been scared, but every time she got like that he couldn't help but smile warmly. He didn't know why but he just loved girls with that mannerism- and Nayumi fit his type perfectly.

Perhaps it was happenstance that he had stumbled upon this girl at the same defining moment in his life where he decided to move on from all the hardship he had endured, but did it really matter? His spark had been damaged and stifled but today, today the spark was recharged. His desire returned to live, love, and persevere... to subscribe to a world with infinite possibilities, where his main mode of transportation was only his hope and hardwork, and it could bring him anywhere.

Nayumi grabbed his hand back, all the anger releasing as she too kissed him. Inf act, she enjoyed it. She broke the kiss finally to ask him why.

Right now he desired this woman, this random woman he had run into. She was beautiful, smart, and helpful. She was awkward. And he really couldn't explain why, but he liked her.

Honesty was the best policy?

"Truth be told the first kiss was because I was excited, overjoyed, and wanted to thank you, at first. It was just an outburst of my desire to be exuberantly joyful." he said with a stupid grin. That was just random, but you see, the next kiss was premeditated.

"But the second kiss.... all those girls want me for the hero I am, not the man I am. You didn't give two shits about that when I rudely kissed you. Because clearly, you saw me for more than just a hero... you also saw just me. That stupid boy Nakajima Hayate from the most vile family in Kumogakure history."

He shrugged.

"And you're also quite possibly the most adorable thing when you're mad and I totally wanted to see that face again."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:31 am

"hmpf. Well, I guess that makes sense." spoke Nayumi softly, taking in his words. Awkwardly, she slowly let go of his hand as she had just realized that she was still holding it. The color returned to her face as well. As her fan zoomed on ahead through the kumogakure skies, she let her hair down, setting her sharpened chopsticks on the fan.

Shaking her head, her hair swung back and forth as if in a shampoo commercial. Her hair was now flying back and forth in the wind of the skies all free. Spreading her arms to feel the entirety of the sky, she stood up as well.

"Wooo-hoooooo~!" Nayumi yelled out, clearly enjoying herself, for the first time in a very long time.

Turning back to Hayate, she smiled. A genuine, heartfelt, smile. It was warm and inviting. Nayumi reached out her right hand to help him to his feet if he so chose to do so. The panoramic view was much better when standing anyway.

"Cmon! Try standing! I'll hold your weight a bit so you won't fly off."
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:40 pm

The girl relinquished his hands her face still red. Yeah, she liked it. Eventually her color returned to normal levels, and she made a statement, letting her hair down in the process so that the wind could blow threw it. Her hair was nice, and being violet was definitely an uncommon color, least in this part of the world. He couldn't help but reply to her statement.

Does it have to make sense, in actuality? he thought, deciding once more to speak his mind freely. By now the woman had called out to the sky, her arms held wide. She was brimming with joy.

Does it? I didn't figure it did, but then again nothing about me really makes sense. By all rights I should be dead right now. he said this as the girl helped him fully too his feet. He wrapped his arms around her core as she wrapped hers around him.

The view of Kumogakure at night was spectacular. Also the mountaintop he had blown off.

"Every time I see Kumogakure, I can't help but think of my dream. My dream to be Raikage, not for power, but because I think deep down i've always wanted to be one of those great men, like Akino you know. A lot of people laughed at my dream, and yet... it's so close." he shook hiss head gently, resting it on top of Nayumi's.

He trusted her.

"Keep it under wraps, but I've been declared a candidate to become the 9th Raikage... but the situation just makes it feel... not right. I've felt guilty and though I have come to terms with that a bit more, this wasn't the way I wanted my dream to happen. he sighed.

Life was truly filled with twists and turns.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:08 am

"You know, to be honest," Nayumi began, "I've often dreamed about becoming the Raikage. Pretty sure it's never gonna happen, but you never know. How ironic would it be to have a Raikage who couldn't even use Lightning release?! "The land of Lightning, ruled by a queen of wind." What a joke. Plus, it would be even more paperwork. I guess I would be used to it, seeing as I am a teacher, but I don't like paperwork that much."

She chuckled a bit, in Hayate's arms. It was warm, nice and comforting. As the moon in the sky grew higher and higher, it would have seemed if they had spent most of the night together. Man, time flies when you're having fun. Was she actually having fun?

"Your secret is safe with me." responded Nayumi in reference to his candidacy. "Congratulations. I wish you the best. Not just with protecting Kumogakure again, but with all that heinous paperwork!"

It was getting late. And as much fun as she was having, Nayumi began to yawn.

"I hate to cut this short, but I gotta get sleep. I got a big day tomorrow with the kiddies. I had a great time today! If you want, I can drop you off at your place?"
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:37 am

Hayate did not laugh as the Nayumi spoke. He didn't even laugh once as she told him she too had a dream to be Raikage. So many people had laughed at him whenever he said it. So many people had made light of his own dream and that was something he'd never do. At the same time, it sort of reminded him of Kushina. She was the first person to take his words seriously.

"They probably laughed at you whenever you said that- it probably even became a joke to you. But it's not one to me. I respect that dream and it's no joke to me that you'd want to be Raikage.". He smiled warmly, still holding Nayumi in his arms. "The god of lightning that attacked us... you know, if it was you fighting it and not me, we would have saved everyone, and you'd be Raikage." His soft chuckle subsided. "Any dream can happen, never let go of your dreams."

He said as he rested his forehead on her head. She joked about paper work, and he wouldn't lie, he heard it was a nightmare.

"Hmph. Thanks. I'll do my best for everyone. And sure, you can drop me off. My daughters probably worried sick." he said, completely non-chalant. This night probably made no sense to Nayumi, and beyond her desire and his own, her mind was probably running all over the place.

Regardless it'd be over soon. He pointed towards his house and they took off.

"If you ever need help, training, whatever, do come around. I'd love to have any excuse to see you."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Oak

Post by Oak » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:54 pm

As Hayate pointed in the direction of the Jounin Quarters, which naturally, Nayumi lived as well. As they sped off into the sky, she realized how great of a time she really had that day. A soft smile was retained upon her face the whole night. Occasionally, she'd look up to Hayate who's body language showed to also have been having a good time. Within minutes, the couple were above the quarters, which Nayumi nearly swan dived down, before peeling back up to be perfectly parallel to the ground at the last possible moment.

Hopping off the fan, Nayumi outstretched her hand as an offering to help Hayate off, should he choose to take it, of course.

"Sooooo, lets maybe hang out sometime?" she began with a sheepish grin, blushing, naturally. "Let's train or something together~"

In mid daydream of training with Hayate she realized: Where were her tests that she had at the academy....? Oh no. Nayumi totally left them back at the academy, probably on the floor where Hayate was. Hopefully the janitorial staff didn't sweep them up. The expression of happyness turned to horror across her face.

"Ohmygosh, I forgot my tests on the floor of the academy, eff!" She told him starting to panic. "I hate to cut this short, but I really gotta find those, I'm gonna be so screwed. Holyshit."

Nayumi walked to Hatate and kissed him on the cheek. It was the least she could do. However, within seconds, she hopped back on her fan and whirred back to the sky. If she was lucky, all of those documents would still be there.
NinjaShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Finally arriving at the Jounin quarters, where coincidentally, both Jounin lived... K, well not so coincidentally... they descended, sticking a smooth landing on the ground. Nayumi offered him a hand to help him off, which was pretty cute, and while he didn't need it, he accepted it so he could hold her hand.

"We could hang out, you could also come over for diner, or whatever you want. I'm pretty free these days, what with everything going on and being a candidate for Raikage. In fact these are probably the last free days of my life if that does happen." he shot Nayumi a warm smile.

Panic suddenly struck her face, and Hayate knew why. She left her papers there. Heh, it was his fault, but he'd never point that out. By now Nayumi had walked over to him to kiss him on a cheek. He let her, than pulled her in by her hand and kissed her, just a peck on the lips to see her off.

"Fly safely, and don't panic too much." he said as he let go, turning his back and walking to his door. It had been a fantastic night, even if it had happened so fast.

I guess I can finally love again, Kushina. You always had the right answer, and you always will hold the first spot in my heart... but it's capable of loving more, and not just you, Eiko, or Nayumi. It's capable of loving this whole village.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”