[Graded]The Interview at Dusk

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:11 pm

"HRRROOOOOOAAAGH!" Hayasu roared as he picked up a rather nastily sized boulder, watching it soar a few meters away with a loud crash and rubble. He let out a few light pants, drenched in a bit of sweat from his workout. The evening was cool in the midst of summer, a perfect day to be training and keeping his body in peak condition. Kureiji slept nearby, burnt out from the hard life of a monkey. He wiped his brow and smirked at the settling sun, showing his day was just about over. "Guess its about time to call it a day." Hayasu chuckled, washing himself off a bit in the nearby stream.

However, he couldn't shake the feeling like he was being watched. It was probably nothing, but the many months spent in isolation helped him build a pretty sharp sixth sense of being watched. This was especially good because of his shinobi training. He knew he wasn't the smartest shinobi, not by a long shot, but he simply could not shake the feeling. He kept his guard up none the less and presumed as normal. The key to being spied upon or if you're to be ambushed was to not alert the person you know. Even if it turned out to be nothing, he whispered over to Kureiji. "Kureiji, I think someone's watching us. I have no idea if it's true, or if they're hostile, so stay close." he spoke, Kureiji not moving but clearly having heard.

He finished cleaning himself and positioned closer to the boulders he had been tossing around for cover.
Hayasu Juko "The Simian Sage" Jounin of Kumokagure The Black Book

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:34 pm

Hotaru had been given an assignment and that was to check if this Hayasu person was ever as good as papers showed him to be. She was sent here by Banri not only assess if he had the muscles the paperwork showed her, clad in her official black ops outfit the spy made her way towards where the Intel told her she would find the man who loved to spend time with monkeys. She had a photo of him and knew that he would be near some stream, and that was all the information she needed.

She followed the canal down the road until it split off into the woods, it wouldn't take long for Hotaru to figure out where exactly Hayasu was as he was making a lot of noise. Not really what a black ops member should be known for but It's to early to judge this one Hotaru crept closer to a bunch of bushes, here she would hide for hours on end as she watched the monkey boy train. She was keeping a close eye on both his technique and his resilience.

Those boulders must be heavy and yet he throws them like they where nothing, maybe this guy has some potential after all. Well now I can confirm his strength at least, bit of a shame as I expected a bit more out of him but it will do- Hotaru stopped her train of thought as Hayasu had noticed that she was there. The spy had no idea how he found out but there was little point in staying hidden now, besides her task was to track him down and check if he was good enough to hang with the elites.

"Not bad Hayasu, not bad at all. Most people wouldn't even have noticed me if I changed their clothes in their sleep but you. . You have potential." Said the woman clad as a male spy, her voice altered to hide this fact, she landed in a crouched position before she slowly rose to a standing position. "You're probably wondering why I am stalking you out here in the middle of nowhere and the easiest answer I can give you is that it's none of your business." Hotaru taunted as she stood straight, through the visage of her mask she would glare into her opponents. She wanted to read his facial expression and try to guess what he would do next.

JutsuShow
-:-Stealth; Black Wolf
C-Rank Taijutsu
Yoho has learned what she can step on, and how much noise it would make, using this to her advantage the spy can nearly sprint without making noise at (-3 Speed).

-:-Speak Like it; Voice Acting
C-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 6 Wit, 6 Taijutsu
A basic spy technique that lets Yoho alter her voice, whether she adds a different accent or changes the pitch of her tone. She can pull of male and female voices, although male voices will leave her throat soar. At this level she can't impersonate.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Hayasu noticed the shinobi jump down, fully clad in spy-esque attire. Even Hayasu knew that meant she had to be one of three things. A missing nin, bandit, or Black Ops. That gave him solid odds against how this was going to go, but he didn't want to leave it to chance. He turned to face her and grinned a warm smile. "Well hello there. I don't particularly care why you're stalking me. I could just be good lookin'. However, what's interesting is your outfit and training. I barely even noticed, and the only reason why I did was because I'm use to being on my own. You already know my name, so I'm sure you know quite enough about me. And based on your unfriendly attitude, you're here with a purpose I may or may not like. Ontop of the fact that I think it's probably pointless to ask you yours, you're also not a bandit or MN or you would of ambushed me as soon as I picked up one of those boulders or had my back turned.. So I guess that leads to the main idea; why are you here then?" Hayasu spoke out, his voice booming as he grew a bit serious. This was showing that despite his social faults and idiocracy at times, he was still intelligent enough to be dangerous, and could smell trouble.

He had a gut feeling this wasn't going to be an easy fight if it came to that, but made no sudden movements. He hadn't dealt with a highly trained operative like this, but he figured a sudden movement would immediately ignite a struggle. He readied himself a bit, muscles braced and tenses as he waited to see her reaction. She didn't appear hostile, but she also didn't appear friendly. She was definitely good at what she did. The colossal sized Hayasu dwarfed the shinobi too, his scarred body and muscle tone making most quite intimidated, yet this person didn't even budge or waiver.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:04 pm

Hotaru sighed as she took a step forwards, she didn't care if he wanted to initiate a fight as she was confident that she would be the one walking out of here on top. Like he said, she had already seen him and knew quiet a bit about him but you couldn't say the same vice versa. "Eh, you talk to much Hayasu, either you do something about someone stalking you or you shut up and assess the situation. . Sorry. . It's just that I am not used to this amateurish behavior, for all you know I can be your death"

Hotaru raised both hands before dropping them, causing six senbons to fall down from her sleeves, each hand caught three each, and exactly as he finished his speech the black ops spy would let the black rain unleash on Hayasu. Since this wasn't a death match the spy chose to not aim at vital points as it would look bad on the track record that she injured or even killed a Kumo ninja she was about inspect.

She continued to toss senbon towards Hayasu until she would find an opening, that's when she would dash towards her opponent before performing a handspring then kicked Hayasu in the gut with both of her feet. The force might have been enough to push Hayasu far but enough for Hotaru to stop her forward momentum and as she landed on the ground, the spy performed a kip up, she was up on her feet within seconds, then she would rush her opponent once again. She knew that she had to be close if she wanted to win this battle, but the question was, how close?

JutsuShow
-:-6
D-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 3 , 5 Taijutsu
Upgraded version of 3, where the user can carry twice as many Kunai/Shuriken/Senbon with one hand and be able to toss them at ease. They wont effect the speed/strength or aim.

-:-Hand-Eye-Coordination
C-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Eagle.
Relying on the ability to discern distance and track targets, the user makes a ranged attack on a moving target. Assuming that the target's speed and direction remain the same, shots made with this technique "lead" the correct amount to almost certainly strike true.

-:-Rain
B-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 3, Droplets, 7 Taijutsu, 7 speed.
This is the upgraded version of Droplets. The user first fills both hands with either Kunai/Shuriken/Senbon, then proceeds to toss them at the target at great speed. During the toss the user is able to quickly reload without having to interrupt if they chose to place the weapons next to them or chose from multiple pouches and can continue until they run out of projectiles.

[Wushu • Maximize Kick]
D-Rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: 4 Tai; Know Your Limits
This is an easy technique that allows the user to maximize their attack with use of their speed and planting. Once the user is at high speed they jump forward and perform a half handspring, then aims to kick their target on the stomach.

[Wushu • Know How to Rebound; Kip up]
D-rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: 4 Tai; Know Your Limits
This is an easy technique that allows the user to dodge incoming attacks by lying down on the ground then jumping up. The user rolls back to the ball on the neck before pushing up with their core and arms in a half moon circle. If performed correctly the user should be pushed back up to a standing position in no time.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:21 pm

As soon as the shinobi finished their speech, he laughed. "Someone's a bit of a buzzkill. I guess talking'ss over." Hayasu retorted, watching the senbons. The second they were thrown he was ready, springing a kunai out from his gi pocket and immediately beginning to deflect them away. They were fairly quick to Hayasu, as he was a bit bulky, but he had just enough to see them coming. The pings of each echoed off his kunai before the shinobi charged him.

With blinding speed, he could read the movements, but just barely. They're fast. I've got to be on my toes. Hayasu thought, immediately blocking the kick, grinned as he felt her ping of him like a ball. She was fast, but she didn't have much power behind it all. At least not to someone as big as Hayasu. Good news for him so far at least! He immediately prepared his counter attack, charging forward like a bull. "Taijutsu eh?! I like your style!" he taunted, yelling a vicious battle cry as he pressed forward. As opposed to most people his size though, he appeared much faster then most would anticipate. He leapt up and aimed a powerful spinning kick straight at the shinobi's side, a bonecrushing amount of power to anyone without the strength to block it.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Brawn vs Wushu
Hotaru ignored what the man said and as she performed the kip up, she saw that the burly man rushed her, now most people her size would probably back away, but Hotaru wasn't most people she was a proud representative of Black ops and she wanted to see how far she could push her Wuhsu style at this level. So once again as both of the rushed each other the spy made sure to check his body language for signs and the signs told that the man was about to just up and kick the woman so Hotaru responded by fist quickly pulling her body down then use her arms to swing her body around.

She was going to respond his round house kick to meet his, see the difference between hers and his was very simple, it was clear once you saw what was actually happening and that was that she aimed hers to kick him in the thigh with the ball of her heal, for no matter how strong you where, there were always going to be weak spots which you couldn't defend yourself from and this was one of them. So as their kicks would meet the spy did her best to stop his bone crushing kick. If her round house would connect then Hayasu would feel a sudden pain jolt crack through his right thigh and the force from her kick would be enough to push her back a couple of yards. Shit he has me totally beat in strength, no matter!

The spy thought as she skipped backwards before she tossed a smoke bomb at his feet, "It's not all about muscles, there has to be a point where brain comes in Hayasu" At this point she didn't care if he listened to her or if he tried to use sound to locate her because she had already run to the other side before she crouched down, trying her best to see where the man could be hiding behind the large smoke cloud. She would then rush into the smoke before unleashing two punches, one to the face and the other to the solar plexus.

JutsuShow
[Wushu • Know Your Enemy]
D-Rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: 5 Wit; 5 Tai
Having extensive experience and knowledge in martial arts and the anatomy, both through first-hand experience and theory, the user has managed to obtain and maintain great overall knowledge of the human body and its workings. This knowledge allows them easily to identify and target weak points, such as the backs of joints, organs, nose, jaw, etc.

[Wushu • Know Your Limits]
D-Rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: Know Your Enemy, Subtle Movements.
Having extensive knowledge over the human body's limitations, the user has managed to achieve great skill in the art of analyzing how well their own or their opponent's bodies may respond to a given situation, in terms of body length, size, ability, speed, strength. With this technique, one would be aware of how an opponent could respond in battle, such as a situation where the user has the opponent in a choke hold and the opponent may bend their legs to kick back. Although the user must see the targets movement.

[Wushu • Know The First Step]
D-Rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: Know Your Enemy, Know Your Limits, 5 Taijutsu, 5 wit
Hotaru can use her wit to anticipate and react to attacks to literally kick attacks from the air, as her feet are precise enough to meet other people's punches or kicks as they fly. Using her feet, she aims kicks at her opponents hands or feet when they attack, aiming to attempt to throw the attacks off or stop them completely. This can be kept up as long as Hotaru can see the attacks coming, But is only able to be used effectively against someone with opponents that aren't too strong, as she is flexible and fast enough with her feet to keep up with most attack chains but too much power will eventually overcome her.

[Wushu • Know Your Arsenal]
C-Rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: Know How to One-Two
The user, after many hours of practice, repetition and conditioning their body and mind, have obtained a high degree of muscle memory.They can shoot off any of their techniques practically at any time when not under special circumstances. They may also respond faster to and almost predict an enemy attack from a slight movement simply due to their understanding and comprehension of the anatomy and Taijutsu itself. This means they may have a chance at counter-attack a target with a lot more efficiency, using only the knowledge of their bodies, meaning it'll be a Tai vs Strength situation, not a Strength vs Strength situation.

[Wushu • Roundhouse]
C-Rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: 6 Taijutsu
An easy maneuver where the user is able to jump up and rotate their bodies, using their speed to swing their leg up and kick their opponent in the jaw. The user is able to do this while standing still and while running. This technique is used with Know How series to create maximum damage with minimum exertion.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:10 pm

As Hayasu was closing in to his opponent, he was caught a bit off guard with her sudden choice to counter attack. Something, something, physics and big guy usually winning in force, so it didn't 100% make sense to him, but once he saw what she was doing, He smirked as she kicked his leg, barely feeling the kick at all. He simply had too much mass, and after the many ass kicking's from his sensei, the pain was nothing in comparison. As they seperated, he huffed a bit, his leg tingling a little but otherwise no major damage.

"You keep throwing out "Brain this, talking bad, me big dumb oaf!" I'm not an idiot ya know, you could at least give me SOME credit! Hayasu snorted, laughing at the shinobi. He had the feeling he could indeed win a game of wits; just not the way the shinobi was use to. "So riddle me this! If you're after me for your own reasons, and you haven't been able to beat me or kill me yet, does that mean they sent their weakest shinobi? Or maybe you're not use to fighting someone who can defend themselves!" Hayasu taunted to the shinobi. Psychological warfare was alwaaaays great!

He felt the detonation of the smoke bomb and grinned. He/She was brave to of down that, as taking your eyes off an opponent like Hayasu was noooooot a good idea! He formed the neccessary handseals and molded his Raiton chakra, Raiton: Lightning Shock Technique!" he chanted, his hands immediately numbing a bit as they were electrically charged. He heard her darting into the smoke and readied himself, the moment her arms flung forward, he new she was far too fast for him to intercept so he did the next best thing; taking the hits. As her knuckled collided with his chest, he grunted a bit but immediately grabbed her wrists, letting the Raiton flow straight into her arms. It definitely had to sting, and with that, he lifted her up, spinning wildly before attempting to slam her straight into the ground. A harsh, simple, but brutally effective blow!
NinjutsuShow
*[Lightning Element • Lightning Shock]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
This is a technique utilized by Raiton users to deliver a small but powerful shock to an opponent. By performing a short set of hand seals and focusing Raiton into his/her own hands, the user can wrap the appendages in electricity. For two posts, any direct contact between the user's hand and the target will send a shock through the target's body. The pain caused is equivalent to being stabbed by a senbon.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Hotaru ignored his taunts as she went for the strike, she connected but was surprised at how strong the man actually was. He grabbed her left hand before sending electrical shocks through it, feeling like she was stabbed by a bunch of senbons before she felt herself get picked up, Shit! This is bad, his strength far outmatches mine, I need to change up my style. Hotaru wiggled before delivering a kick towards Hayasu's face as he was tossing her downwards.

If the kick connected then she would push of before slamming on her left shoulder. Hotaru slid out of the smoke for a couple of yards before flipping over. "You should be glad that I'm not here to kill you, otherwise you would be dead before you even knew it. And you have yet to show me that you are worthy of my time. Come on Hayasu you can do better than that. . You know what-" Hotaru switched styles, placing her wounded arm in her pocked before she chuckled. "I'll show you what I mean" Yes, Hotaru was going to fight Hayasu one armed, she started to control her breathe, trying to take in as much as she could. Her heart slowed down as sweat trickled down her forehead, although her opponent wouldn't be able to see that thanks to her mask.

She waited a couple of seconds, wanting the smoke to dissipate before three senbons made their way to her right hand. She leaned forwards before she dashed towards Hayasu, she would throw punches and utilize kicks more than ever, sending out a flurry of attacks in order to keep him busy. If he would retaliate she would dodge or stop the attacks before Hayasu's attacks got enough force to push her back. It would almost look like a game of wack a mole, except it was block the hits. How long would Hayasu plan on fighting like this or how long was Hotaru planning on messing with him before going hard?

JutsuShow
[Wushu • Know Your Techniques; One Hand]
C-Rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: Know The First Step, 5 Wushu,5 Taijutsu, 5 Wit, 7 Speed.
This is where the Wushu starts to shine, this fighting technique is for seasoned Wushu users as it can pose a threat to an inexperienced user. First of all the user trains to fight with one hand, this mentality forces the user to slow down his/her tempo. The user focuses on precision(+2 Taijutsu) over speed (-1) and Wit (-1), but also comes with the cost of not being able to perform any Ninjutsu nor Genjutsu until using two hands.

[Wushu • Know Your Defense]
C-Rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: Know Your Enemy; Know Your Limits
Having attained a high level of Taijutsu, Taijutsu theory and reflexes themselves, the user is able to counter-attack the heaviest of blows without having to use impressive force themselves. Applying the use of angles, positioning, anatomy knowledge and overall Taijutsu knowledge itself, the user is able to block or deflect heavy blows without having to use force.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:03 am

Hayasu had narrowly dodged the kick before turning to face her, raising an eye. This shinobi was definitely trying their best to beat him down, but the problem with that was Hayasu was just too strong. Once he listened to her , he smirked as he crouched down low to the ground. It was almost....monkey like?! He began to imitate a monkey, howling, whooping, and generally acting like an idiot, much to Kureiji's delight. If she wanted to play hard, so would he!

He playfully shook his rump at her, right before she dashed, causing him to try immensely to hold back his own laughter. After having figured the shinobi wasn't trying to kill him, he was no longer trying to seriously injure them. It had to be some kind of test or simple challenge. Once she had reached him and they began their exchange, Hayasu kept his original style before starting to defer to his style-in-progress. Soon as their exchanges got harder and harder to figure out, Hayasu rolled out and began to utilize his own style. His kicks, punches, and parries became wild, primal. He would cartwheel out of certain attacks, flip over others, and often take a few kicks by matching her own interceptions with his. One thing he made sure he didn't take however, was the punches from the one arm, at least not yet

There was one crucial mistake of the shinobi's , one they'd pay for immensely. Hayasu waited until a low kick was used, immediately wrapping his own leg over theirs to keep it in place before thrusting a palm into a strike from her good hand. The shinobi may of been intercepting his hits, but Hayasu wasn't afraid to exchange pains. As soon as he grimaced from the senbons impaling his palm, he felt what was left of the shocking charge zap down the senbons like lightning rods, knowing that unless they had a method to negate electricity, her last arm would be numb and in a tremendous amount of pain.
"You're pretty good shinobi, but I'm willing to bleed for what I believe in." he said gently, feeling the warm blood trailing down his palm to his wrist, staring deep into the mask.

In case this failed, Kureiji had very carefully grabbed a few kunai and readied them. Even if they weren't accurate, they were certainly still lethal distractions.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:15 pm

As Hotaru and Hayasu danced their little fighting tango the one who believed herself to be superior made another mistake. Hayasu was smart enough to trick her in her own game, choosing to get injured to send waves of electricity through the senbons she held in her hand. With a quick skip backwards the spy blocked the incoming Kunai Hayasu threw, responding with her own senbon. Her opponent had tossed them as distractions, Hotaru slid to a stop before she let a sigh escape her lips.

"I have to be honest with you Hayasu, you keep surprising me. You know what true pain is and that's why you aren't afraid of getting hurt. That's why you train so hard isn't it? But the thing is, can you push yourself beyond what you thought was possible, can you keep going when the odds are stacked against you? Tell me about the worst combat experience you have had Hayasu. . Humor me before we finish this once and for all. . ." Hotaru would say before walking back and forth.

She still kept her eyes on the man but appeared to be more relaxed than before. She was trying to remember exactly what and when she made the mistake, almost as if she was training her taijutsu while she fought him. That's how she was, she was the ultimate spy. His size is really an advantage he has over me, plus his lightning ninjutsu are bothersome. I need to figure out a way to bypass that or fear getting shocked over and over. I could always go harder but once again, I wasn't ordered to kill. . Hmm. . Let's see how this all goes, maybe he doesn't want to fight anymore. That would be a shame. . I'd probably have to force him to continue fighting. This is my test after all. Hotaru chuckled before she slowly reached for her pouch. What she pulled out though didn't seem like a weapon, no, in fact it was a book. Or rather her diary.

Hotaru would start reading a page from the past, it had written down details about her fighting style and what to remember when you started loosing control of your fight. Hotaru chuckled as she continued to read, she always made sure to keep an eye out for Hayasu though, as this was just a strategy to get him to attack her as it appeared that she had severely underestimated the burly monkey man. Which wasn't true, she had done the opposite and needed him to go all out instead.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:17 pm

Hayasu watched as his opponent flew back, carefully keeping a defensive posture. "Well, this is interesting. If you know so much about me but not about my battles, that puts you in a weird spot. I normally only tell a friend my feats, not a stranger trying to harm me." Hayasu responded to the shinobi, carefully watching them while checking his hand. No major damage, just a small inconvenience. He chuckled and dismissed it from his mind, blocking out the pain. He'd have to get it mended up once he got back to Kumogakure.

He could tell the shinobi was trying to bait him into a trap, causing him to raise an eye. "I'll tell you what Shinobi. You tell me who you are and what you want with me aside from apparently gauging my abilities, and I'll tell you what you wish to know about me. Information for information, that's fair right?" Hayasu spoke out, soon strolling to one of the boulders he had practice with. He leaped ontop of it and sat down, eyes locked to her. His breathing was deep and controlled, clearly trying to regain any lost energy before they happened to go back at it.

Kureiji in the meantime kept hidden for the moment, probably ready to run and inform anyone if he should actually be killed. The thought was doubtful but Hayasu could never be too careful. In preparation he molded some chakra, prepping it quietly. The shinobi had given him distance, and though they were pretty fairly even in physical prowess, the shinobi had given him a chance to fight in his own ways. He prepped a few seals and murmured. "Raiton: Detonate" as three orbs hovered around the boulder. They were essentially minature Raiton bombs, ready to explode at Hayasu's will. What would the shinobi do?
Jutsu UsedShow
Raiton: Detonate
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Making hand signs, Hayasu can release up to three small electrical charges into the air throughout a small area (8m radius), with a general detonation range of 10 feet. With an additional hand seal he can make up to all three of them discharge. Each one is roughly about the potency of one explosive tag, their true strength however comes from the kunai-like stabbing sensation released by the jolts of electricity in the immediate area on detonation. This effect lasts for 3 posts, and if they aren't used by then, they simply dissipate into the ground.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Hotaru listened to what Hayasu had to say, sure he was right. She hadn't told him her name but what he didn't know was that she couldn't if she wanted to. For she had a seal on her tongue that forbade her to mention her own name or the organization, fortunately she was given a code name which could help her get around not saying her name. Also the spy was very fond of using different voices and clothing, using other fake names but today she was on official business so the code name would make do.

"Well. . Fine. . That sounds fair, my name is Y and that's all you need to know. Telling you more would force me to eliminate you and as to why I am here. . . Well I was sent here by my boss to inspect your skills. I. . We wanted to see how good of a fighter you where and if you where the right man for the right job. So far you have managed to keep me on my toes. But how long can you last?" Hotaru was getting tired herself but she knew that she had to keep appearances. Something that she learned back in the days, most fighters where afraid of those that never tired.

Hotaru watched as three orbs started to appear behind around the boulder, she let a sigh go as she realized that they where about to start fighting soon. "So quick to attack huh? Well, I gave you the information you wanted now it's your turn to speak and don't worry about fighting me right now. If I wanted to I could've engaged a long time ago, before you had time to set up your jutsu. She continued to read her diary as she taunted her opponent.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:01 pm

Hayasu laughed at the shinobi. "Inspect me hmm? I guess I'm an asset. And a job none the less? I don't suppose it pays very well, having to sneak up and hunt down friendly shinobi all the time." Hayasu grinned out, not moving from his boulder. "I'm afraid you're the one at the disadvantage here. I'm not in any hurry. I'm the one out here training, and by the sounds of it, your boss is expecting results. How long is he willing to wait for them?" Hayasu challenged, resting his head in his palm. He had no intention of attacking the shinobi yet, especially because he knew that's what she wanted. "And don't worry, no need to attack. These are merely precautions." He replied, still staring thoughtfully at the shinobi.

He was quite curious on what the Shinobi would do if he didn't attack. It was stated they wanted to inspect him and see how strong he was. And he knew secretive types hated waiting longer then necessary for intel. He could easily force the Shinobi to come to him, as the training had worn him down as it was, let alone the fight. The longer that they dragged this out and waited, the more rested Hayasu got and the better fight he could give. Kureiji soon appeared at the top of a nearby tree, not far from Hayasu, and whooped curiously. "Relax buddy, this one's not much of a threat after all. "Y" is just here to test me out. It would be a completely different scenario if they wanted me dead. You can relax for now." Hayasu spoke out comforting his furry companion.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:40 pm

"Asset or not everything has it's use and don't you worry about getting payed. It's what you do that really matters. I'm talking about the real village saving missions. The ones no one gets to hear about but you always carry the knowledge of knowing. Well that is if you are good enough. Don't disappoint me kid, show me what you've got." She had waited long enough to have rested her arm. She knew that if she pulled it out now she would get an adrenaline rush as the difference would be too great.

She continued to watch the man as he spoke, turning to face his monkey before gazing back into Hayasu's eyes. She started to pace back and forth as she began to inspect the jutsu orbs. They where definately made out of electricity and where probably going to hurt a lot if she got hit. She needed to make sure that it wouldn't happen, but the real question was how was she going to do it. "You won't really hunt down friendly shinobi, otherwise you'd be dead right now. Sometimes we recruit new members to expand our might and usefulness. I won't force you to show dedication but I won't go back and disappoint my boss. So whenever you are ready." Hotaru placed her diary back into her pouch before once again meeting Hayasu's gaze, if he wasn't going to attack then so was she but not yet, she wanted to see where this was going.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:45 am

Hayasu laughed a bit and nodded. "That's a cause I could get behind. But I've seen enough for today. You're the one testing me and wanting a fight. I was happy not fighting." Hayasu spoke before hopping down and dismissing the orbs. He turned his back and headed down the path from his training spot, smirking. "I'm sure I'll see you again Shinobi." Hayasu called back, but quietly prepping a kunai. He had the feeling she wasn't going to let him walk so easily, and he knew she wanted to keep testing him. But if she wanted to test him it was on his terms, not whenever she felt it was a good time. The shinobi's taijutsu was impeccable, top notch for sure. He deduced that based on her size she wasn't very old, and probably no higher then Chuunin or Special Jounin.

Yet he couldn't shake the feeling like it was something he should do. The next few moments would determine how serious this was to be. Kureiji didn't come out of general hiding just yet, as animals had an aptitude for sensing any form of danger. Was she going to let him go, or attack him and coax him back to a fight?

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Hotaru shook her head, she couldn't believe that he was insisting on leaving the fight. Something had to be up, no, no matter. She couldn't just let the man go, no she was after data. "You seem to be in a quite bit of a hurry, where do you plan to go? Who even said you could leave?" Y chuckled as he slowly placed away the diary, shaking his head as his left hand woke up. "Seems that your times up, this will be your final test!"

Tossing two senbons with her right hand, one on each direction to stop the man from walking side ways, with her left she pulled out her hidden tanto. She would slide to a halt and make sure to deflect or counter the incoming attack, the big man was kind of hard to fight up close and that's why she had to bring the guns with her. This was still his test after all, Hotaru would try to find an opening to cut the man on the side of his arms and around the ribs.

Aiming to weaken the mans punches, she was a bit afraid of his hits. The spy would then push back before sliding to a halt, "Not going to lie, you are working me up to sweat. . phew!" The spy chuckled as he toyed with his sword, his hawk mask still permanently directed towards Hayasu, ready for whatever he has to throw at him.

JutsuShow
[Wushu • Know Your Techniques; Two Hands]
B-Rank Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: Know Your Techniques, 7 Taijutsu, 5 Wit.
This technique is the be used if the user can't defeat their opponent via one handed mode, forcing the user to get serious and fight for real, with the knowledge of the body the user is able to focus their mind and uncap an adrenaline charge once they are forced to cancel One Hand in which the technique has to be active for at least 3. This adrenaline boosts the user (1+ Taijutsu) and their strength (+2), although during this boost the user slows down a bit (-1 Speed) and loses their ability remain in perfect harmony (-1 Wit, -1 Control).

Tai=10
Cont=2
Strength=7
Speed=7
Wit=7
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:50 am

Hayasu grinned as he immediately crouched, the senbons flying by. He rolled backward and sprang up into the air, pulling himself tightly into a ball. He spun into the air before prepping the neccessary hand seals, Well rested and ready, Hayasu was completely okay with kicking it all up a notch. "Alright then Shinobi! You want to go all out?! LET'S DO THIS!" He shouted excitedly, nasty arcs of lightning blasting forward from his finger tips. It wasn't enough to kill, but it would definitely leave a nasty shock if they tried to deflect it with a sword. The jutsu would feel like being shocked merciless with senbon tips, almost like a glorified taser.

As soon as the jutsu failed, he would land on his hands and spring forward, aiming a springing drop kick straight at the Shinobi's gut, his full force and momentum behind it. It was bonecrushingly strong due to his strength, and with all the momentum to back it, it would certainly get ugly. He had no idea if the shinobi was going to continue this fight forever, but Hayasu never backed down from a challenge, no matter how likely it seemed he would. He lived for combat and battle, even sometimes if it meant he had to kill someone, something he didn't enjoy. Luckily, in this case, it was clearly riding the line from a fight and sparring match, and that was something Hayasu definitely loved.
Ninjutsu USedShow
Raiton: Shockarc Blast
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Hayasu's signature finishing technique, after the proper hand seals he propels bolts of electricity from each finger tip, lashing forward into a cone approximately six meters in length and four meters in width at the base at a speed equal to his ninjutsu/control up to a maximum of six. This technique not only penetrates the target like sporaticly moving senbon tips but shocks them causing the effected area to feel a jerking stabbing motion for up to two additional posts. This jutsu lasts for up to two posts or until cancelled by Hayasu, and pierces only at the first contact.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:43 pm

Hotaru took a step back as she saw her opponent perform a flip, she could see him perform his hand seals and quickly evaded his lighting jutsu with a side step. Shit, that was close! She didn't really know what it would do to her if it touched her but that wasn't going to be her biggest problem. It was Hayasu who was up in the air, Hotaru tried to spin out the way but got kicked in her waist. Shit that hurt! The spy spun out of the way before she tossed two senbon aimed at Haysu's ribs before performing a back flip away from the large foe.

"You pack quiet a punch kid. . Agh. . I give you that!" With that the chuunin spy would rush the larger foe, this was going to be the final part of the test. She aimed to slash his arms, chest and legs but not deep enough to permanently wound the kid, just to show him how it can really be on the outside. To give him a real taste of what Black Ops is all about, she wasn't sure if this kid was ready but he did have the right muscle.

"Show me that you are the proud Hayasu, show me what your name is worth to you" Hotaru would be relentless in both attacking and deflecting her opponents attacks, she would make sure to keep her eye out for counters as well for the moment. In her minds eye she tried to remember how the man fought, especially now that he had also introduced a new monkey style. Unique. . I give you that.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:49 am

Hayasu watched as the shinobi evaded his jutsu. He admired the combat prowess of his opponent, that much was for sure. As his kick extended and hit into the shinobi, he felt the side of her body tense up and push inward. That certainly had to of hurt. Hayasu was a little too bulky to move fast enough from the Senbons, instead raising his arms and feeling them jab into his forwarms. He grunted but tanked the needles, much rather taking the pain in his arms then a vital point.

As the Shinobi spoke, he chuckled a bit under his breath. Kid eh? Hayasu thought, smirking as soon as the Shinobi ran at him. He raised an eye and merely grinned, opening his arms as the hit slammed into him. What the Shinobi didn't notice was that they were still surrounded by boulders of various sizes, and once the blow hit, a puff of smoke revealed a boulder, roughly about Hayasu's size. He appeared to the side of the Shinobi with a Kunai at her ribs. He figured the Shinobi would have a counter for this, but either way, he was ready for more. "So are we finished with this little scuffle, or do you have enough data for your superiors?" Hayasu grinned, hoping it was enough to impress the Shinobi. What the Shinobi didnt' see in his split disappearence was the activation of a new jutsu nobody else had seen. His hand glew with a blackened static, carrying into the Kunai as close to the Shinobi as possible.
Ninjutsu usedShow

At work so I can't link it properly due to reasons, but I used Black Raiton: Infusion + Substitution

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Hotaru was quick to notice that her opponent took the two senbons to his chest, the spy performed a back flip and as she landed she noticed that the big man rushed her. Shit, this man is really dedicated. . Hotaru slid to a halt before slashing upwards, she meant to cut as shallow as possible, this was meant to scare the kid but instead of seeing blood gush she saw white smoke. Shit! When did he?

Her sword scraped against the large boulder that changed position with Hayasu, but before she was able to counter and get out of the way the spy could feel a small jab to her ribs. "Oh! Oh. . Not bad Hayasu, not bad at all. . " The spy slowly sheathed her sword before she would slowly take a step away from her opponent. She figured that since he managed to get the upper hand in this staged fight then why wouldn't he qualify for S.T.R.A.T.O.S, that's of course if he wanted to.

"I'm pleased to say that even though you had a slow start, you my dear friend have an excellent finish. I will take these results to my boss and he will probably contact you pretty soon. That's only if you want to join and help the top elites of Kumogakure no Sato, to help save your fellow friends. Do the missions that really matter and chance the outcome of this silly Civil War for a starter. . Bleh, I'm talking too much. . " Hotaru crossed her arms as she looked away for a while, she had to gather her thoughts and was open to listen to what Hayasu had to say, after all she couldn't force him to join but if he was intrigued then she would gladly answer to her full capabilities.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:01 am

Hayasu smiled and returned the Kunai. He had the feeling if the Shinobi had wanted, they could of very easily of dodged the attack Hayasu had prepped, but he was being tested. He knew his resiliency and willingness to take a hit or two wasn't quite finesse, but it generally got the job done. Hayasu could tell he/she was no longer a threat, and returned it, blood washed across his arm and hand. He definitely would need to go get it checked out and bandaged, as it didn't feel too great to have puncture wounds in your body. Kureiji slowly waddled out of the brush and climbed onto Hayasu, still quite cautious of the intruder to their training area.

Listening to what the Shinobi said, Hayasu shrugged a bit and gave a thoughtful post. "I'm not sure to be quite honest. I've been training to keep this war from killing me or anyone else I care about..As for helping the "top elites" I may not have the commitment and time to spare for it at this time. I have some own personal tasks from this war I have to obtain..however...after this war I may be very interested in whatever organization you represent. And there's always the idea of having a team of my own.." Hayasu spoke, taking a seat for a moment. He wasn't sure if the Shinobi would stay, but at the very least he knew for sure this time the fight was over. It was a discussion now, and an interesting one at that.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:36 pm

"Training is one thing but what I'm talking about is live action, to get your hands dirty and actually save lives . Doesn't that mean anything to you? Or are you too busy with your own personal task to open your eyes and see what a golden opportunity is in front of you. For all you have in this world is commitment and time, if you can't afford to spare neither of those then maybe it isn't time for you to join us yet. Maybe you need some time for yourself to think things through, who knows maybe you need years but know this. One day, one day! You will! Contact us, for you already know in your stomach that I am right."

Hotaru sighed as she relaxed, standing straight as she once again felt like she was in control of the situation, or at least felt that there was no need for tension. The spy cracked her neck before she continued with her speech, "But at least it sounds like you have goals, the only problem is that in order for you to achieve your goal you need to dedicate yourself and show. . hehe. . Time and commitment, only then will the village trust you to manage your own team. Our organization is the fastest line to all of your dreams but without real dedication there wouldn't be any point in trusting you in a dangerous situation." Hotaru uncrossed her arms as she scratched the back of her head.

"Fortunately we aren't assholes, I will leave you a card, apply chakra to it and we will respond. . Cya!" Hotaru tossed a smoke bomb at her feet before using the large smoke cloud to cover her tracks. She didn't leave Hayasu a card like she said but instead dashed back to the village. Once she was in she quickly made her way towards the chuunins home, using her lock pick and other spy techniques the ninja made sure to leave the card by Hayasu's bed to freak him out, to show how powerful Stratos actually was.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Zasadel

Post by Zasadel » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:29 pm

Hayasu listened and shrugged at the shinobi's comments. He agreed with a majority of it, but one thing was certain, his own goals had priority for himself at the moment, and until he could fulfill those duties, he wasn't going to commit his time elsewhere just yet. He hummed in thought and weighed everything in his head. "Not assholes? Could of fooled me with the whole "attacking a man while he trains" thing." Hayasu teased, grinning before watching the Shinobi deploy a smoke bomb. He chuckled; was that neccessary? He had no interest in following them, else he would of accepted the offer. However, he was certainyl intrigued with the part about leaving a card, though after the smoke dissipated there wasn't one to be found. He searched around to be sure, having hopped over before shrugging and headed for the village with Kureiji.

As he arrived at his current place of residence, he yawned lazily and undressed before plopping down on his bed, having noticed the card out of the corner of his eye. So they knew where lived, not a big deal to Hayasu, as if they knew where he trained it was even easier to find his place of residence. It was odd for him being back in Kumogakure to sleep. For so long he simply slept under the stars, in make shift homes, or tents throughout the warzone. He chuckled to himself as Kureiji also lay in his own makeshift hammock cot above him. It wasn't long before both of them had long fallen asleep, their eager snoring echoing as the sun set over the horizon.

Return to “Kumogakure no Sato”