[HHD] Org Mercenary

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Sia » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:16 pm

Organization: HHD
Stat Trainings: 0/50
Substiwolf

Frglfrgblrgr
General Information
It dies and is reborn every 69 days. Female 6 Feet Tall on its hind legs. 286 Lbs. Black and Green Black and Toxic Green
DescriptionShow
Substiwolf was once a tiny puppy spirit with multiple faces lining its entire body. Now grown, she stands at six meters bipedal and walks on two legs with a 2 meter reach and 1 meter tail-length, Substiwolf is longer than the average wolf. It additionally has two extra heads and all three of its main faces have three eyes each, the third eye in between and slightly above the others. Substiwolf's many faces all function separately capable of all sensing independently and tandem with each other. As a wolf, her senses are extraordinary and these additional faces and heads are all susceptible to things that would tamper with the senses. A mottle of black, gray, and toxic green fur, Substiwolf appears very bizarre in appearance, yet with eyes, mouths, noses, and ears all over. It is a walking creature of the utmost oddity. It has sharp claws and is capable of forming its own hand seals.
Clothing/AccessoriesShow
A black scarf around its main neck.The Kirigakure village symbol as well as the symbol for Chiton are on it in red.
EquipmentShow
Substiwolf has no real equipment to speak of, but as wolf spirits go his fur is rather more like hedgehog quills. His claws and fangs are sharp of course and his senses of smell, touch, sight, and hearing are all notably sharp.
PersonalityShow
Substiwolf was much like a normal puppy. Wild with play, eager to please and fight, a joy to cuddle. Substiwolf listens to the summoner and can speak. It is explicitly lways excited and ready for action and play. Substiwolf actually does not waver from firing jutsu endlessly all day to no abandon whatsoever if left unsupervised. For fun. Until exhausted. Sadly, Maido has instilled a stricter mission and energy conservation mindset harshly and viciously into them, if summoned for mission purposes. Truly then, Substiwolf does enjoy training quite extensively. Substiwolf is orphaned and thus has gladly accepted their given name nickname from the discord and discourse of the universe. The chaos in which Substiwolf came to light seemed an appropriate transition for which things began to change. Everytime, almost without fail, when summoned, Substiwolf was excited.
HistoryShow
Substiwolf is a continuously reincarnating spirit puppy, a cub of an old spirit delty kanoodled by an Inuzuka clan member from Konoha and Maido of the mists. After some tracking and hunting, the two of them had found and a wild canine spirit in need of being slain. Truly a bit out of their ways, it had started as a hunt in the great festivities of Fur Country. Maido had admitted to Hisayo and Kayoko that the two of them met by accident. They'd been participating in the festivities and left for the hunt, then bumped into each other somewhere in the snowy woods. Teaming up with great hesitation as they came from different villages, the two of them wound up adapting and working well together to complete the hunt.

Yet, the hunt was not without spoil. There was a litter indeed, yet injured it would seem. Using a combination jutsu of Chiton, Fuuin, and Ii, then carving them out into Tenkujutsu, she saved the wolf pups, but by binding them together in an abhorrent and scary mess. The resulting puppy was thus named Frglfrgblrgr or Substiwolf, "so named for the sound it makes."

Maido began to work immediately. She sustained the being with chakra, fed it, healed it completely to good health, then immediately began further experiment and training. It was a small thing and so her chakra reserves allowed her to sustain Substiwolf for long periods of time. Soon, Maido took Substiwolf back to Kirigakure, where she began to experiment with the curious body that is possessed and ultimately wound up turning it into a guinea pig of sorts for the organization to work with. Finding hunting to be a good source of food, Substiwolf happily provides its surfaced for the Hunters of Kirigakure.
Battle Information
Combat StyleShow
Substiwolf watches opponents and attacks with its claws and teeth to the best of its ability.
Abilities: 1/1Show
Wolf of a Thousand Eyes:
Subsiwolf's entire body is covered in special eyeballs, spread out unevenly throughout its coat and fur. Each of the eyes on Substiwolf is a Getsugigan, a doujutsu of varying hues of color that is permanently active and are not required to blink. Sensory input and movements from Getsugigan eyes are considered to be separate from each other and each Getsugigan may look in a different direction from one another.
ConcentrationsShow
Ninjutsu ConcentrationsShow
Taijutsu ConcentrationsShow
Genjutsu ConcentrationsShow
Rank:Village:Primary Chakra Affinity:Secondary Chakra Affinity:Tertiary Chakra Affinity:
D-Ranked Summon Kirigakure Doton Suiton Fuuton
Chakra Pool:Endurance:Control:Strength:Speed:Willpower:
3 3 5 3 3 3
NinpouShow
D-Ranked: 5:
*[Basic Jutsu • Transformation Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed handseals, the user of this technique will be able to alter their physical appearance to match that of another person. By consistently emitting chakra throughout their body, the user is able to keep their appearance adjusted at the cost of their Chakra Pool draining over time. As this technique is quite strenuous to uphold, experienced shinobi may see more clearly through this delusive disguise. This technique lasts for a number of posts equal to that of the user's (Chakra Pool/2).

*[Basic Jutsu • Act of Tree Climbing]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By focusing chakra into his/her feet, the user is able to walk up trees and other vertical surfaces in a similar fashion to walking along the ground. This chakra amount must be precise, and although all shinobi learn this technique, the user's control stat will determine how well this jutsu can be executed. Users with low control 2 or lower will often fall during the use of this technique, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

*[Basic Jutsu • Act of Water Surface Walking]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A variation of the Act of Tree Climbing technique, this jutsu requires the user to focus a precise and balanced amount of charka into the soles of his/her feet. By doing so, the user is able to walk on the surface of water as though it were a solid surface. Users with low control 2 or lower are much more likely to fall through the surface of the water, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's Chakra Pool.

*[Basic Jutsu • Kai Release]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A rather simple technique that allows the user to escape from a genjutsu. The user will form a single ram seal and focus to reset their chakra system to purge themselves of foreign chakra. The stat requirements for this technique can be found in the genjutsu rules.

*[Basic Jutsu • Change of Body Stance Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the necessary handseals, the user is able to quickly substitute his/her body with a nearby object that is at least 2/3rds his/her size, but no bigger than their body. This substitution allows the object to take the force of the attack that was meant for the user, additionally allowing the user to create distance between him/her and the opponent. The object used in this jutsu may not be objects that are imbued with chakra or controlled by it, and they may also only be single, solid objects within a 10 meter radius of the user. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.
Last edited by Sia on Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

TheLacarix

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by TheLacarix » Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:05 am

Sorry, I'm confused what this is?

Isn't this also an unobtained companion on Maido's app?
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Sia

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Sia » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:43 am

It is a D-Ranked Summon for the HHD Org.

Sorta yes, which can be removed entirely since this is posted.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

TheLacarix

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by TheLacarix » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:02 am

So is Maido donating this to HHD?
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Sia

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Sia » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:01 pm

buying it using their coffer
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

TheLacarix

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by TheLacarix » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:41 am

The link for HHD doesn't go to the org and also has this being approved by Fox, he's the current HHD leader right?
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Sia

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Sia » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:46 am

Yes it does?

Edit: That was so weird I clicked it once and it worked I clicked it again and it was my own profile WTH

I must have had a weird tab with it open correctly and pasted it wrong lmao fixed

I haven't been needing permission previously to buy things with the org coffer, I assume because Maido is also in the Org.

But as him I guess if it's a problem lol
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

TheLacarix

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by TheLacarix » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:54 am

Yes, I'd rather Fox signed off any things being spent in the coffer as he's the org leader correct?
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Sia

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Sia » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:05 am

Okie we'll get that.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Flankingfox

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Flankingfox » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:05 pm

This organization companion can be approved, thanks Lacarix for the consideration.
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0
Name: Sarutobi, Shin
Village: Konohagakure
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Name: Karagata, Okami
Name: Tsukino, Jhin
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

Valkier

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Valkier » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:04 am

Overall I think it looks fine, just a few pernickety things

- What is the Getsugigan? It's capitalized like its important but I don't see any definition/indication of what that means or what makes this an ability slot. I was expecting the ability to be something sensory related given its appearance. Can it just see in many directions at once, or is there more to it (see through invisibility, detect chakra sources, etc.)?

- D-rank summons only get a staggeringly pitiful 10 ryo for jutsu on startup, this one has 20. I'm questioning this in Staff 'cause I wonder if those numbers are left from the old pre-ryo economy... but for now I guess we need to follow them. - Update, I took this to staff and we've agreed to update the starting ryo amounts for summons/pets to match henchmen, so you're good to go here. Woohoo.

- Can you add a quick mention in the history about how it came to be part of HHD? At the moment it sounds like a personal story for Maido & Hisayo.

- I believe this will cost HHD 25 ryo, and be unlockable for anyone who donates half or more of that to the org. I figure the actual companion sheet should (only) live on the HHD org page, and everyone who has signed a contract with it/HHD to summon Substiwolf can just put a link to it on their own app. So if we accept this for HHD, Maido's unclaimed companion post for 'Frglfrgblrgr' will be removed, are you happy with that?
We'll replace it with something like:
Organisation companionShow
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Sia

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Sia » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:26 pm

Uh cleaned up Ability to be more clear and not have the aesthetic fluff.

lol i never even noticed summons/pets got less lmfao

addendum to history

and great, thats exactly how i was hoping that would work out in my mind @ listed on org vs listed on character
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Valkier

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Valkier » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:00 pm

1/2
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Zao

[HHD] Org Mercenary

Post by Zao » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:33 pm

2/2
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Return to “Completed”