Hypnosis (Red's Style)

Red X

Hypnosis (Red's Style)

Post by Red X » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Sup. So Hypnosis was something Ori brought up in the box and it sounds bad ass. Only problem is that to my knowledge no one has gotten it passed and accepted for various reasons. So i thought up a possible solution, layered genjutsu.

We already have a layering system in place, the weakest genjutsu out of all of them is the one you have to break to unravel them all. So why not make Hypnosis have a pre-req in the form of a status genjutsu?
Quote:
Calm Mind
C-rank Status genjutsu
After finishing the hand signs the user makes eye contact with the target to trigger the jutsu. Once triggered the target becomes mellowed out as emotions and complex thoughts fade into the background. This makes the target more malleable and open to suggestions. Last for 6 posts or until dispelled.
Doesn't have to be that exactly but you get what i'm going for. In real life people not only have to be open for hypnosis but the circumstances for even getting hypnotized are pretty strict, so it makes sense to copy that sort of thing here. As for the actual hypnosis genjutsu:
Quote:
Obey
B-rank Hypnosis genjutsu
pre-req Calm Mind must be active on target
Using Calm mind as a foundation, the user completes the hand signs and then speaks a command to the snared target. The command can be almost anything, from spilling information to attacking comrades, but it should be noted that self harm leaves the target with a greater chance of breaking free.
Ok so again not the perfect jutsu but you see what i'm getting at. Because it uses the status as the foundation it automatically has a time limit, once calm mind is broken so too is the hypnosis. We could also make it so that you can't cast both in the same post if you feel like that might be too strong. So thoughts, inputs, suggestions?

Sachio, Sato• Genin • Kirigakure
Deactivated LegendsShow

Taku Hyuuga • Genin • Konoha
Renshu Tenbun • D-rank • Rice country
Koji Minami • Genin • Kirigakure
Special JouninKiri Rozan Nagano
GeninKonohaNakamura, Osa• Missions: • Social:

D-rank Missing NinKumoMimuna, Asuna • Missions: • Social:

D-rank Missing NinSunaHisami, Shiki • Missions: • Social:

GeninKonohaKuro Ogawa• Missions: • Social:

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%