My Hero Roleplay - An Alternate Universe of My Hero Academia

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

My Hero Roleplay - An Alternate Universe of My Hero Academia

Post by Director » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:06 pm

My Hero Roleplay is based on My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi. The setting is in Japan, the current year of 2020. Many years before the world was introduced to the world of Quirks which soon had over 80% of the world born with some kind of quirk. In current times Japan has been at relative peace with the occasional villain or illegal quirk use here and there. U.A. High School an education facility dedicated to raising the best heroes reigns supreme as Japan's most renown hero school with its graduating students consistently dominating the Hero Billboard Charts. However deep down within the grime ridden criminals lurk in the shadows waiting for the prime opportunity to reveal their true nature to the world and consume it in chaos. With minor crimes here and there slowly building up influence they look to other villains to help take the reigns and lead the criminal underground for whatever corrupt desires arises.

The world is your oyster with an open relative stat system, and the ability to create unique different quirks. Become a villain or a hero in this world, will you be a hero to quell the villainy and assume the Symbol of Peace? Or will you be a villain to crush any modicum of hope and become the Rot of Mankind? Come join My Hero Roleplay today!
Rules/Registry/Work-in-Progress Threads/Advertising/Discord

Return to “Advertising”