[S.T.R.A.T.O.S.] Terror to Children

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:18 am

What was she doing here? There were no one cute she could manipulate, there was no way her handler wanted her to just stand here by the academy gate and wait until she sees someone who looks rather suspicious? She had been instructed that someone around the age of 13 would arrive to this place with a briefcase and that she should assist him as best possible, to act like she was his friend only to betray him and make sure whatever was within the case was either confiscated or defused.

Her chakra was invisibly pulsing out of her, sending out feelers to sense anyone who could be of interest, it was a taxing duty of which she needed to practice, this being an ample time to try to push herself to her limit, or so she figured, as standing here made her wonder if she was even going to be useful at all? Why was she sent to guard a gate? That made no sense, she wasn't exactly the combative type, and instead fit better as a supporter.

"I swear Y, if you sent me on a wild goose chase, I swear I will... I will.... Nothing..." Kirie had a tendency to speak outwards when she felt frustrated. Her chakra sensing still hand't picked up anyone of interest, she sighed and kept her eyes open, zooning out as she stared at the rail tracks. She watched a train pass a couple of hundred meters ahead of her, she was still fascinated with the technology this beautiful country had managed to produce, she feared not knowing how they worked, in fact, was there even a reason for it.

Come on now, this mission got me questioning if I like trains or not... Geez, this better be worth it. Kirie clicked her tongue and looked down from the train to spot someone that would match the description Y had given her, a fancy dressed teenager with a briefcase. Jackpot. His chakra signals weren't all too impressive, leaving her to wonder why she had been called to assist in this situation, was Y already looking down at her? Did she lack? Was this why she was sent to babysit? No, she had been sent to carry a briefcase and make sure that the deliverer was safe. That's still strange, why would his life matter if he is just an errand boy? Kirie was confused but ignored her train of thought and focused on Ryoto.

"What a fancy case you got there, kid, I don't think you are quite up to the challenge if you ask me... But if you are trusted to carry out this task then there's something she sees in you." Kirie knew that Y was supposed to work outside of the binary system, but she couldn't give two shits about what Hotaru thought, she only cared to finish this mission. Her eyes darted around to see if the boy was followed, lucky he wasn't as of now.

504/500

+1 Chakra Pool
MetaShow
*[Sensory Style • Broad Sense]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Sensory Style • Beyond Senses], 20 Control
This jutsu is an extension of [Beyond Senses].After initiating this jutsu with handseals, a sensor can focus on individual chakra signatures to get a precise idea of where their opponents are at up to 25 meters. A general sense of the direction and number of chakra sources can be determined at up to 75 meters away. It should be noted that this jutsu requires intense concentration, often making the user shut their eyes so they can focus on the jutsu solely. Even with high levels of Chakra Control, this jutsu can be mentally taxing as it requires the user to sort through the individual chakra sources in the sensor’s range.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:33 am

Ryoto was walking with the briefcase in his hand. This task would never be completed, he made this decision before he had left the restaurant. He had assume that he was being watched by the badies. He had to figure out how to get this suitcase in the hands of the appropriate people without giving up his real identity. And the best way to do that was to cross paths with a shinobi dressed in the appropriate uniform. Straying from the direct path to the academy would most likely arise suspicion among the the organisation who hired him in the first place. Living up his cover the most important thing right now. And he did so well, he remained calm and he continued walking through the streets of the village. The journey to the academy was a pretty long one from the restaurant. Luckily for him, there was more opportunity for him to come across someone who would know what to do with this. Part of him wished he would come across someone who would know how to work this in a way which would allow him to still drop the suitcase off, but turn it into a fluke instead. Delivering the suitcase to the academy would help him live up to his cover and would mean that he could continue working for the organisation as an insider.

Eventually his options were running short. The youth was approaching the academy, and to his surprise seeing it again had made him feel a little nostalgic. Before now, the boy had never thought about the academy since leaving. But seeing it in front of him had made him remember all the fun times had had at the place. It simply reinforced the need for him to get rid of this suitcase, he never wanted to see any harm to befall the academy. He would do whatever he had to make that happen.

In the distance he saw someone standing by the entrance to the academy. It was his last chance, The boy hoped that this girl would be on his side. Slowly he approached, the girl had initiated the conversation, and it really caught him off guard. It seemed that this was exactly the person he was looking for. Ryoto smiled and looked at the suitcase, it was held firmly by his right hand, 'Yeah haha... It did not really seem real until now. I hope you know what to do with this... It cannot make its way into the academy...' The youth said and looked up from the suitcase at the girl. If it made its way into the academy, he did not know what he would do. It would most likely mean his death, but he would march straight into the restaurant to sort of the two who had put him up to this. And he also wondered where Yoho was in all of this. It was just like this girl said, how could she have trusted him to carry out a job like this. He was looking forward to an explanation.

[Speed Training +1]
Last edited by hobnob on Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
KonohagakureShow
Senju, Noeru - Chuunin - A-Rank
IwagakureShow
Fukusha Kurai - Genin - D-Rank
KumogakureShow
Igarashi Ryoto - Genin - D Rank
SunagakureShow
Ikigai, Itoshii - Genin - D Rank - #C2B280

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:20 pm

Kirie chuckled innocently, she was taken back by his straight forward personality, a new favourite. Wow this kid is... He will be a good subject for the near future, he seems to just have taken the case and accepted the mission without second thought? Kirie knew of the gangsters they were dealing with, Hotaru had seen them carry a briefcase into the academy multiple times, this being the first time she had tried to intervene, but due to her tailing the duo Kirie was sent to deal with the situation as her back up, if there were any ninjutsu magic involved then Kirie would make short of it.

Her eyes darted up as she sensed introducers, first two, then four. They split up and felt like they were stationed to block the paths they came from, while the two weaker ones moved in closer. Kirie not being the one to take the fall for anything grinned and gently touched Ryoto's hand. "You know what? I think it would be better if you hold on to it, I need my hands free if things turns sour... And speaking of." Kirie grabbed his hand and turned the corner, they entered the academy grounds as she began to run towards one of the buildings, she stopped by one that seemed vacant and hid behind one of the walls. Not explaining anything until they finally stopped.

"Seems like you were being followed by four people, whatever you got in that bag seems to be important enough for them to send watchers... I wonder why they didn't deliver it themselves?" Her eyes darted towards the door before she closed her eyes and began to focus on her chakra sensing, her mind travelled between the the multiple targets, in which she calculated that the majority of the signals were teachers and students, this frustrated her for she didn't want whatever content was inside the case to cause any disruptions but also that she didn't want to be involved with any unnecessary drama.

As of now in her carrier she cared little of being a hero, all she wanted to do was be her true self and focus on what she could gain out of life. She was somewhat spoiled, though her background would suggest otherwise, the spy before the kid was nervous as she wasn't exactly a great fighter and would most likely have to rely on Ryoto to deal with anyone in close quarter combat. "Look, full transparency, I was hired by some weird fuck called Yoho who said that I should assist some asshole... Sorry, you with a briefcase situation, nothing about being forced to fight... So... If those following you find us then I need you to deal with it." She knew why she was here, she had the skillset for this but she didn't want to, that was the difference, responsibilities was something that everyone had to carry, so without fault, she would bend the truth and lie to his face in hopes that he would step up to be a hero.

Kirie ducked down as she could sense someone closer, her nerves were shook, so she needed to know if he was down to deal with any physical situation or not, else her fight or flight system might take over.

533/500

+1 Chakra Pool
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sat Apr 01, 2023 3:50 pm

Ryoto followed the girl reluctantly. He literally just told her he did not want the suitcase to be anywhere near the academy, and he she proceeded to get closer to it. Part of him wanted to snatch his hand back from her and dash away, after all he had no reason to believe her. She could be a part of the gang and maybe she over heard his conversation with Yoho. He was not sure what to do, but she seemed to have a lot to say, and Ryoto listened. He took the responsibility of dealing with the gangsters if they posed a threat, but if he were to do that, he would have to have his hands free. The suitcase would have to stay with this girl.

’Right at the moment I’m not even sure if I can trust you. We need to get this suitcase away from the academy. So what I’m gonna do is make a run for it. I’m pretty sure those geezers want this suitcase either in the academy or back in their hands. So, once they change after me , could you follow suit and take them out. I’m pretty good in hand to hand combat, so if things get very sour I should be able to stand my ground, but back-up would be nice.’ The you said and took a deep breath, that was a mouthful. He had not relayed his whole idea yet, first he wanted to see if this girl was happy to work together, hopefully build some good rapport. He did not even realise how much he was enjoying this high stakes role. It worked for him, although the stress caused by the worst-case scenario was not giving him any rest, he wanted to get out of there as quickly as he could. The youth hoped, she would either work with him on this, or come up with an even better idea, quickly.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:29 am

Kirie wanted to laugh but instead focused on the briefcase in front of her, she placed a chewing gum in her mouth then peered over the counter. She popped her pink chewing gum right as she finished surveilling the area, the follower was posted outside the window with his head searching in the opposite direction. Luckily the noise created from the pop wasn't loud enough to attract unnecessary attention.

"Look, I have no idea if I should trust you, nor do I know if Y even cares about what happens to us, all I know is that I am getting out of this mission alive, with you, or without you." Kirie shook her head then slid the briefcase in front of her, she gently popped it open, checking for any wires as she slowly revealed what it contained.

A bright smile crept on her face, her eyes were dilated and her heart flustered. "Jackpot!" Kirie couldn't believe her eyes, there was enough money in the briefcase for them to live lavishly for the upcoming years, her hand was quick to scoop two wads of ryo before she closed it. "What I'm guessing is that you are supposed to do this deal and get whatever he is exchanging for it." Kirie chuckled as she peered over the counter, she awaited his answer before she would slide the briefcase back to Ryoto, for there was only one real way out of this situation.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:46 am

Ryoto could not believe his eyes. The suitcase was full of Ryo. He felt so silly and incompetent. This event had shown him how much he had to work on to improve his skills, not only as a shinobi, but as a good citizen. Being able to read the situation was something everyone should be able to do. And this was a very ridiculous way to be shown how much situational awareness he lacked. The youth shook his head. He was a little annoyed.

Ryoto grabbed the suitcase by the handle and began making his way to the meeting point Yoho had given him. The youth had to hurry to get there in time, so that whoever it was he was meeting, would not get suspicious. And it would not take long to get there. The youth would extend his arm with the suitcase and offer it to the person and then would wait to see what he would receive in exchange, if anything. 'Come on, hurry up. I haven't got all day.' Ryoto said in his young stern voice.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:29 pm

Kirie chuckled as she saw how quickly his mood had changed, he went from a kid who was scared of his own shadow to a young man ready to take stride full steps! After shaking her head and chuckling, she would rise up and follow the kid to the yard, there they would find the pursuing goons who wanted to make sure that Ryoto would deliver the money.

Kirie looked at both parties then nodded at Ryoto, signaling that he should go ahead while she deals with them. These young punks didn't seem that threatening, nor would she need to initiate violence, as her charms would probably be enough. "Hey there boys..."

Ryoto would follow the path set up to him by the gangster and would soon find himself inside the old academy class halls, if he followed the path he would eventually end up in a laboratory, designed to tech the young about chemicals and poisons.

As of now, the professor wasn't there, but there were plenty possibilities to explore and do some investigation, but that was entirely up to Ryoto.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:56 pm

When Ryoto arrived at the laboratory, there was no one there. This confused him a little, he was not sure what he was suppose to do. Ditching the briefcase was not exactly an option. If something were to happen then Ryoto would be in trouble. So, instead he decided to wait. And while he stood around not doing much, he decided to snoop around for a little while. There seemed to be a lot of interesting things in this laboratory, and if he was delivering such large amounts of money, he was likely to be essentially picking up an order for the goons. And he was interested to see exactly what it was they they had ordered.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:46 am

As Ryoto would look around he would find a large test tube filled with red liquid on the table, and next to it a large collection of data that described what the red liquid was, on the first draw of the desk he would find a file with crossed our lines, the first line read, "Operation: Red Storm", on the second draw he would find a kunai with a red tag attached to it and on the desk behind him he would find a journal, he would only have time to pick one to read and put them all back in their place unless he had other plans.

Kirie was busy keeping the street punks attention when she failed to notice the hasty walking scientist, he pushed past her and scurried his way toward his office, they were all fortunate that this all took place on an off-school day because only God knows what about to happen and if things go sour then there sure as hell to break loose. Kirie was assigned to make sure that Ryoto succeeded but with her being away from the deal and out of her hands, it meant that it all was in his hands, win or lose.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:39 am

Ryoto looked around the the lab, trying to make sense what the lab was going on. The containers filled with the red liquid caught his attention. He quickly moved towards it and inspected it further. Not wanting to touch it he suddenly felt the urge to take some of the red liquid with him, hoping that Kirie would be able to figure out what this liquid was. Quickly he reached for a small vial that was on one of the desks, and carefully filled it with the liquid, doing his best not to spill any anywhere.

With the vial in his rear pouch, Ryoto decided that with this strange substance there had to be more to it. He opened up the draws and to find a file that looked important, it read "Operation: Red Storm". Ryoto grabbed it and placed it in his rear pouch also. He followed with the other two draws, placing the contents in the same pouch as he did with everything else. The kunai however, he was not sure what he should do with it. Afterall the Kunai was a tool used to hurt people, and the red tag he had never seen before could potentially amplify that. The youth decided to grab it, with the idea that once he was outside, he would simply hide it where it would cause the least amount of damage.

Now with all those items on his person, it was time to get out of here. The youth moved towards the door he came through to make his way out of the building.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:37 pm

The stressed man walked through the hallways as Ryoto scurried around and grabbed everything he could like a good spy, though time was not on his side, the professor reached the door and was about to open it, his shadow loomed through the small crystalized window. "Professor, do you happen to have some time?" Kirie walked up to the man, right as Ryoto exited the door, she smirked at the kid and then looked over at the confused adult before she sucked him over his mouth then picked him up, Kirie wasn't the most athletic ninja but she still possessed the strength to carry a man.

"Let's go before the boys figure us out." Kirie knew that the moment she got involved, the tailing crew was on to them, she wondered why they were doing it this way instead of getting the sample themselves, to her it almost felt like they were being set up somehow. Her paranoid eyes darted between the buildings before grabbing Ryoto and pulling him into a classroom, she kept their backs against the wall.

She playfully brushed Ryoto's shoulder as she looked over toward the teacher once the goons were out of sight. " All right, we just got to get out of the academy without getting spotted, did you manage to get any information from his office?" She leaned the doctor against the wall to rest for a bit, she looked Ryoto up and down as she wasn't certain if she could truly trust him or not, after all this was a spy game.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:41 pm

Ryoto walked through the door to spot Kirie with a man who he assumed to be the doctor he was trying to avoid. Not sure what he should do he took a few steps past Kirie and stopped. A moment later he felt a hand brush his shoulder and he turned around. Kirie spoke to him, instructing him to get out of the building without being noticed by the thugs. Ryoto nodded to her question, 'I got everything that I could have in the time that I had, I will show it to you once we're in a safe place.' Ryoto then decided to follow Kirie. She was more experienced at this than he was, and with all that he had been through he was not prepared to take charge in getting away from some experience thugs.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:59 pm

Kirie smiled at the kid, he did have his uses in the end, she was starting to see why she had chosen the kid. Kirie, still believed that he was probably worthless but for a person who's dedicated enough to care, he was a diamond in the rough. Kirie's grey eyes peered around the corner before she nodded at Ryoto. "You lead the way kid, I don't have full vision when I carry him over my shoulder." They were truly fortunate that there weren't any students around, but the fact that there could be other teachers lurking.

She couldn't believe her luck, first she was forced to go back to the place she had explicitly told Y that she didn't want to work around, then she had to do the heavy lifting, which a woman of her stature should never have to do, besides, he was the boy wasn't he? Right... Why am I lifting the body? Oh... Her egotistical ways was starting to get to her as she carried the heavy body, the longer she would have to suffer the closer she'd get to becoming selfish, Y had a way of dealing with her when she crossed the line but the question was whether or not Ryoto would be able to get through this mess and keep his partner in check. Kirie wasn't best known for being the kindest when her mask came off and today wasn't a special day per say, so any future moment would land like a landmine if not course corrected.

"We could go straight ahead and risk running into the goons by the yard, we could also go right and try sneaking out the back but I don't know how many teachers are here today. Last option is to try to... Iunno, use some window path or something." Kirie wasn't known for being the best stealth operator, in fact she worked far better as support. Ryoto would have to decide their path, or try to figure out something himself for time was ticking.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:07 am

Ryoto shook his head as the girl told him to lead the getaway operation. This situation was becoming troublesome. More troublesome that he had envisioned or wanted it to be. He was here in this mess, so he had to deal with it now. With a quick glance out of the window, Ryoto noticed that the nearby building were not too far away, together they could carry the body and jump across untill they go to a safe place. Ryoto moved to the other side of the man she was carrying and gestured for her to allow him to help. 'It will be quicker this way.' Once Ryoto had the mans arm across his shoulders, he began moving towards what looked like a staircase. From there they would move together up the stair until they reached the roof.

The roof was mostly empty, there was a cylindrical water container, some washing and a fence around the perimeter. This place has changed since he was here last, they implemented so safety features. Momentarily his mind went back to a situation where he had pushed someone off the roof and realised that he was probably the reason the fence was put up. A chuckle escaped his lips, 'I was such a fucking badass when I was here...' Ryoto thought before beginning to move once more. They headed towards the edge which was the closest to the next building along. This would hopefully be minimal enough for them to not be seen from the ground, a small gap between buildings was ideal. They would just have to make sure they were as quiet as they could be once they landed.

In a hushed tone, Ryoto said 'Right... We will jump across, over the fence and land on that building... I'm not sure where we should head though...' With that, Ryoto waited for the girl to reply. Maybe she was against this way of escaping, maybe she had other, better ideas, or maybe even an idea on where they should go.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:18 pm

Kirie nodded and thanked the boy as he assisted her in carrying the professor, with the weight now being shared, her mode changed for the better. Kirie did her best to keep an eye out as they moved along the academy. The long quiet halls did little to calm her nerves but the long tedius trainings she had endured with Y had thought her that she just had to let it go and persevere.

Together they moved up the first set of stairs, she stopped him and peered around the corner, she was shocked the see none other than the daughter of the Raikage moving about the acadamy, reminding her that she usually works here, Kirie bit her tongue and pulled Ryoto along towards the stairs, she didn't want to confront Eiko as she had been authorized to leave little to no traces.

Kirie and Ryoto managed to get to the roof unspotted, the mission was going well, until they stumbled upon the fence and water container, the spy looked over at Ryoto and sighed at his request. "Fine... Lead the way." Kirie followed along as they leapt up the container and over to the other roof, below them they would spot the goons entering the academy to search for them, giving them ample time to figure out what their next set of plans should be.

"So, what do you propose our next set of actions should be?" Kirie huffed and puffed, she knew that the objective was to get as much info as they could get and with Ryoto managing to get a hold of data, maybe the professor wouldn't be necessary. Kirie was known for trying to skim through missions and just get out of the dangerzone intact.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:04 pm

The riotous youth looked around after they landed, his breathing was heavy. This guy weighted a ton when it came to leaping from roof to roof. With him in town they would never get away from the silly little goons. Although they were silly, the two of then were very unlikely to take them on, and keep a hold of the professor. Ryoto was beginning to understand the situation to its fullest. They would have to leave the professor, and instead concentrate on simply getting as far away from here as possible with the information they had managed to gather. Ryoto truly hoped the information he had collected was sufficient. He looked over at Kirie, 'Hey... Listen, I don't think we can keep running with this deadweight... We're going to leave him here and keep moving until we are sure we're not being followed, and then somewhere you deem safe... How does that sound?'
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:55 am

Kirie swallowed as she looked over at Ryoto, she nodded and was ready to drop the professor but stopped once she realized that it would probably cause Her to freak out once they got the report down, Ryoto didn't need to write anything but she guessed the reason why Kirie had been sent wasn't just to babysit but also make sure that that everything was written down.

There is no way she would allow me to creep back into the black ops bunker without her interrogating me, "Why did you leave the professor" - "Well, Ryoto wanted", yeah that's not going to work as an answer. She'd probably force me to go after the professor again, which means that I'd have to return here or even worse, find him... Kirie knew better than to attempt fate, she had been sent here to see how the new recruit thinks and operates, and so far he wasn't exactly top tier but he still got the job done.

A sigh escaped her breath as she placed his arm over her shoulder and pushed to stand up. "No, this isn't going to do. She will freak out and probably yell at me for hours, we have managed to kidnap the main asset, and to leave him here on this roof would only lead to more questions being asked, who were the ninjas that knocked me out, why should I work with the bad guys that contacted me.

Worst is, she'll probably ask me questions which I won't be able to answer, questions only the professor could and that would probably be to show me how stupid I was for leaving him behind.
" Kirie shrugged before she turned toward the door, she kicked the door in and began to walk down the stairs with the professor. If Ryoto helped her carry the professor then she would put up a good word for him, if not then she at least hoped that he would take the lead and make sure that their path was clear.

"Listen, it's not these goons we should be afraid of, it's the information that they can spread. I don't want to be jumped in like 3 weeks or something, I hate looking over my shoulders, but I am also not dumb enough to fail the mission, if you catch my drift." Hotaru was getting to Kirie, she usually wasn't the type to care about the missions she performed, but the fear of being yelled at nonstop was getting to her, hence the random obedience.

Last edited by Trusted Grader on Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:47 am

Ryoto had realised, that just like Ryoto having to answer to Kirie, she had to answer to someone else. And like all things, shit rolls downhill. If Kirie got moaned aat by her boss, she would in turn moan at him. And the feisty youth had no time for that. Realising that leaving the professor would essentially mean the failure of the mission, Ryoto was not prepared to take the chance of a big pile of shit rolling over him at speed from the massive hill that would be the hierarchy of this organisation. Swiftly, Ryoto provided more support for the professor and looked over at Kirie, offering her a reassuring nod. 'Let's get this bastard back to base then! Quick time!' although he was speaking louder than normal, he made sure that the low life goons that were at ground level did not hear them.

With that sorted, Ryoto took the first step to what looked like a stairwell, jumping over the roof would no be possible due to fatigue and the distance between the buildings. He turned the handle and opened the door, glad the door opened he made his way in with the professor and Kirie. The bulilding was pretty tall which meant that there would be a lot of steps to go down, luckily it was down and not up. They managed to get to the ground quickly and without any fuss. Instead of using the front enterance, they would have to use a back door to avoid being seen. But with a place of this size, it was more than likely that there were more than one entrance. And Ryoto would pay close attention to the surroundings to remember where they were in case they had to come back. It did not take him long to spot a door that looked like an emergency exit. They rushed over and Ryoto pushed the door open leading them onto one of the back steeets. A quick look around revealed that there were no goons in close proximity. The youth looked at Kirie, 'Which way is base?' he asked as he remained alert for any baddies.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:58 pm

Hotaru had stalked the duo ever since they had left the cafeteria, her mind played tricks on her as she could've sworn that she had seen two men fitting their descriptions, their mannerisms had a tick that reminded her of two Black Ops agents that Banri had raised during her stint as his right hand, she couldn't put her finger on it as she had been briefed that they were killed during Soul operations, though anything coming out of Banri was to be taken lightly, as anything he could've said was manipulated to serve his purpose, this forced her to be apprehensive, this is the reason why they were spared for the moment, for she was trying to figure out where their hiding spot was.

On the other side of the village was Kirie with the professor and Ryoto by her side, she was starting to sweat as the weight of the teacher was getting to her, she knew that she lacked in the physical department but not to this level. She stressed the fact within her own mind as she didn't want to appear weak in front of the newbie, instead, she nodded at him before kicking the backdoor out and pressed out in the street.

"We should head to the sunset coffee shop, we can use one of the entrances to get to a safe house." Kirie gritted her teeth as she pushed through the pain, luckily for them the streets were rather quiet this evening, so it wouldn't raise too much suspicion, once they entered the coffee they would greet the owner, "One cold soda pop, and could we please use the restroom, the other one is no bueno." she would pass a code word and enter the back, they would open the door of a cabinet then walk into one of the backrooms that would lead them to an apartment that wasn't accessible from any other side.

"Make yourself at home, do you want anything? Just ask." Kirie tossed the professor on the brown couch as she laid down next to him, she reached for her pocket removed the cherry soda, and opened the can, she chugged half of it, burped then reached under the couch and grabbed a half-open chips package as she kicked up her feet over the professor and on to the couch. "What was your name again?" Kirie had genuinely forgotten as she wasn't generally interested in people, only pretended when her life mattered, though if they were going to work together, then she might as well get to know his name, before he died that is.

CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:31 pm

Ryoto allowed Kirie to essentially lead the way to the café she spoke of. While he remained vigilant for any goons that might be loitering around the alleyways to keep an eye out for them. Luckily, they were in the clear. If they were to get jumped now, they would be in trouble. Ryoto did not know how strong Kirie was but judging by the fact that she was struggling a little while carrying this guy with him, she was not all that combat oriented. But, she might be skilled in other ways that are not so obvious to see.

A few minutes later, they eventually arrived at the said café. Kirie spoke some words that were obviously some sort of a password to gain entrance to the safehouse. When they went in, Ryoto was amazed. The place was like a big posh lounge, plenty of comfy seats and left over food by the looks of it. Ryoto chuckled as Kirie pulled out a half eaten bag of chips from under her seat.

'Ryoto, my name is Ryoto. And yours?' He said as he continued to assess the place.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Return to “The Academies”