Perhaps Blood was too literal

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:41 pm

Kozaki was never a mischevious child. His abilities left him chronically tired, and even more so, with a great sense of duty for his village. So, tricking vendors into giving him alcohol and getting absolutely plastered for a 14 year old wasn't exactly run of the mill for him. But, after doing the union, he had a sudden urge to act out, he had no idea where it came from. But between lying to vendors, stealing from unsuspecting individuals, and simply dunking his head in a crate of liquor, Kozaki had gotten himself pretty sloppy.

Now it was wearing off. He had forgotten all about the union quite honestly, and was laying on top of a stall with his legs hanging off the edge, dealing with a pounding headache and wishing he could nap. Perhaps his metabolism had worked through the liquor a bit faster due to his abilities. But it had only been perhaps 3 or 4 hours, the night was still young. The stars shown brightly above him, and he tried to count them to distract his mind from the headache he was developing, not that that was going well.

When suddenly, the warmth washed over him again, it didn't help at all with the headache, but it reminded him of the Union he'd participated in, and suddenly in his heart, he knew the person was near. Sitting up, he let out a big yawn and looked around, where were they?
Hizashi IkinariKenketi TentekiMistaki Shio
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
Kumogakure No Sato
Special Jounin
Kirigakure No Sato
Jounin A Rank Missing-Nin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:02 pm

Maido did as Maido always does. Fuck all. She strolled about the festivities after an extraordinarily quick first round in the Ninjutsu tournament. She had participated in some bizarre magic ritual that had left her with a white dot upon her forehead. She strolled about, relishing in her victory. The opponent was not quite up to part with the shinobi of Kirigakure by any means.

The stars were beautiful. The clear skies allowed them to be viewed even over the pollution of lights and flames from the festival. Tranquil. Soothing. A warming sensation seemed to encompass her host body. How interesting, she mused. Maido's gaze happened to fall upon a young individual that had laid himself across the top of a merchant stall. As she looked upon him he sat up immediately, like clockwork. Through the light of the nearby flames, she saw that he bore many tattoos.

She herself wore black on black on black. Shorts. A tank top. Jacket. Simple attire for after her match. For whatever reason, likely due to the ritual she had partaken in, she felt compelled to introduce herself to the boy. He was looking around, as though he too had been encouraged by some mystical force of nature. She drew closer and realized that she had seen him at some point before. But where? Perhaps they had bumped into each other once before during the festivities.

"Hello there, young one. It appears we have...bonded?" She gestured towards the white dot on her forehead. "Interesting bit of magic, wouldn't you say?"
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules,
Sia:
Everything is banned until balanced.
Kabuto:
Tourneys bring out the worst in people.
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Jaiyo:
The Lead on Of Jaiyo Uchiha. Jaiyo Uchiha was born in the middle of Winter So About January our world he had a brother and jaiyo was the older twin brother so there was alway a bit of competition between them untill the day the were enrolled into the ninja academy they worked hard an helped each other shape there skills in battle
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Onu:
Tydie is trash i cant believe he only gave 1 point for that masterpiece.
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Tydie:
dattebayo intensifies
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
Waterz:
A simple animal extermination on a nearby island. The job was simple, but she wouldn't return unscathed. The two had the hots for each other and Kanako was going to give him a certain job in an alley before their ship back home arrived. Tsubasa was a little too eager from his comics, grabbed her head and tried ramming all the way in one go. What the carelessness did though was cause penetration of Kanako's left eye and impacting her brain. Her scream of pain seemed to be the final straw for him as well.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:
Kao:
depending on what she does while kinesising him
it'd be in a "I'm scared but also inexplicably hard" kind of way
Strategist:
No one asked for your patronizing you fuck
Kirigakure no SatoShow
Muramasa, Maido: Jounin, Female
Companions: None Yet
Lonely Thread:N/A
Kumogakure no SatoShow
Ishiguro, Cros: Jounin, Female
Lonely Thread: N/A
Iwagakure no SatoShow
Yukari, Rei
Genin

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Kicking his legs over the top of the stall, he remained seated, looking down on the woman. This was who was going to change his life? They had said romance...he quickly got rid of the thought. In part because he was worried the bond they shared might give the thought away, and in part because Kozaki hardly had the time to worry about girls right now, he had a shinobi world to get to the top of. "Yeah, Interesting is maybe not the word I would use. Lots of blood in this place.", he said disconcertedly. It wasn't that blood bothered him, but the ritualistic obsessed with it put him on edge. He felt almost as if the people here were going to start tossing them all into pits as sacrifices.

"I guess we have though. Bonded, I mean. I'm Kozaki, born of House Shiimu, Kirigakure genin", a formal introduction, something about Maido told him he needed to keep his game face on. She was...unsettling. Though, certainly dressed for the occasion. He inspected her up and down, all the black contrasted against her white washed skin nicely. Her blood red eyes thought seemed to be boring right into him. Was that because of their bond? Or was that something more about her? He'd watched her fight against Masami earlier, he knew what she could do. She was a chiiton user, he'd recognized it the moment it was done. She was a strong shinobi, that much was sure.

"Good job on your fight.", he said, this time breaking his gaze and putting his nose in the air, even blushign a little. He didn't like paying her compliments, he didn't like complimenting anyone. But she was strong, and Kiri nin recognized strength about all else. "You're fighting the Mizukage tomorrow, huh.", he offered forward.
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
Kumogakure No Sato
Special Jounin
Kirigakure No Sato
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:24 pm

The boy had the most curious look on his face. A simultaneous mixture of bewilderment and yet boredom. How relateable. The eldest of the Muramasa listened with amusement to the boy as he went on. Hmm. Lots of blood indeed. Blood obviously never bothered Maido. How could it? Perhaps it did at one time? Perhaps that's why she became it? No. How silly. She shoved the thought aside. "Ah, yes...Quite a bit of blood I'm afraid." As she spoke, her cloak sithered around, fashioning itself into a scarf. It twitched and writhed as though alive. It moved out of the way of passers by, seeming to enjoy its own little game of just barely not touching anyone.

Hmm. A Shiimu genin. How delightful. Perhaps he had looked familiar due to her having seen him at some point in the village then. That must be it, she mused. "They call us Maido, Nobleborn of the House Muramasa, Kirigakure...Jounin?" The introduction ended as a question. Was she still a Jounin? For sure she was a Bannin by now, right? How could she not possibly remember? Well, to be fair she was getting quite old she supposed. No matter.

"Ah, thank you, young one. Indeed I will be." Maido thought about her match tomorrow. There were many arts of jutsu that she had at her disposal that the world had yet to see. Perhaps it was time to play another card from her hand. She had mad very certain that the village was only aware of her prowess with Chiton. Everything else was a mystery. No witnesses. No survivors. Chiton was all they knew. How amusing.

"What about you? How was your tournament match? Excited for the next fight?" She hadn't seen his fight. She just assumed that he entered. After all, he was a Kiri shinobi.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules,
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Jaiyo:
The Lead on Of Jaiyo Uchiha. Jaiyo Uchiha was born in the middle of Winter So About January our world he had a brother and jaiyo was the older twin brother so there was alway a bit of competition between them untill the day the were enrolled into the ninja academy they worked hard an helped each other shape there skills in battle
Tydie:
Onu:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Tydie:
dattebayo intensifies
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Waterz:
A simple animal extermination on a nearby island. The job was simple, but she wouldn't return unscathed. The two had the hots for each other and Kanako was going to give him a certain job in an alley before their ship back home arrived. Tsubasa was a little too eager from his comics, grabbed her head and tried ramming all the way in one go. What the carelessness did though was cause penetration of Kanako's left eye and impacting her brain. Her scream of pain seemed to be the final straw for him as well.
Kao:
Strategist:
Kirigakure no SatoShow
Kumogakure no SatoShow
Iwagakure no SatoShow
Yukari, Rei
Genin

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Kozaki pushed off of the stalls roof, landing on the ground and straightening out. Despite being only 14, he was tall for his age, and stood above Maido still, if only be a couple of inches. Her scarf moved around he eyes it curiously before keying on on what she was saying. As she spoke, his heart fluttered a little, and he felt a sudden urge of restraint. It seemed Maido was hiding a secret. Quickly he was starting to understand this bond between them, which perhaps made him measure his own words even more. If he said anything dishonest, even partially so, he had a feeling Maido would be getting some sort of hint of the case. Perhaps their bond was a simple as that, and someone you couldn't lie to was bound to offer some introspection you wouldn't normally get.

Rubbing his eyes, he shook his head, "I showed up too late to enter.", once again, his bright yellow eyes gaze at Maido, inspecting her before continuing, "Which is probably for the best...with these brackets I wouldn't have had much of a space to contend. I've only recently been introduced to combat so my skills aren't exactly combat oriented.", this was true. They had spent so much time experimenting on him that many of his skills were simply explorations of his ability, haphazardly tossed together with little combat purpose.

"Think you can take on the Mizukage?", he smirked. This wasn't a question, it was a challenge. Perhaps goaded on slightly by his interest in whatever this woman might be hiding.
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
Kumogakure No Sato
Special Jounin
Kirigakure No Sato
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Taking a step backwards to give him landing space, Maido looked upwards to the rather tall male figure. He was young but quite tall, towering Maido's short figure by a few inches. In a few years time she imagined he would be much taller than her. Maido's eyes narrowed. Hmm. She couldn't quite place where she had seen him before. It bothered her. She wasn't entirely certain as to why. Perhaps they would figure it out together.

Maido leaned backwards and her scarf went to work. It uncoiled and stretch out into a chair of sorts, catching her as she fell into a lounging position. An interesting fellow, she supposed. It wouldn't hurt to get to know him. After all, it might be a good opportunity to find more support for her cause. If she could plant the idea now, it would be easier to persuade him to help later. "Ah, a late arrival. Tsk tsk." She chuckled. It was merely a tease. Or was it? On the one hand, she judged him for not entering the tournament as she believed all Kirigakure shinobi in the festival should have done. On the other hand, life doesn't always go quite according to plan. That much she of all people certainly understood.

"Not exactly combat oriented, you say? More of a guerilla and subterfuge kind of guy?" She poised. That could be interesting. She could use more folks like that in her ranks. Less extravagant and showy. More...efficient. Calculating. "Hmm. The Mizukage. Not quite sure, to be honest. It will likely be a very quick match either way. There are a few things I have up my sleeves, so to speak. My talents are typically more suited for dealing with actual human bodies however."
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Jaiyo:
Tydie:
Onu:
Methtastic:
Tydie:
dattebayo intensifies
Varian:
Waterz:
Kao:
Strategist:
Kirigakure no SatoShow
Kumogakure no SatoShow
Iwagakure no SatoShow
Yukari, Rei
Genin

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:58 pm

Suddenly Kozaki felt....he couldn't find the word. Violated? Under duress? Small? Maido's eyes shifting over him were accompanied with this analytical feeling in his head, like clocks ticking, that made him feel very disarmed. This bond was getting old. It was hard to process his emotions and the feelings of his new friend. Was she doing so as well. He watched her fall into the chair and couldn't help but smile, how convenient. What a useful skillset that was. "Sadly, none of the above. I'm what the Kirigakure elite like to refer to as a 'Work in progress', which means I've had a lot of stuff done to my body.", he squeezed his fist, the black fluid oozing from his pores and dripping onto the ground. He allowed it to ooze a little more before opening his palm, the fluid tightening into a small orb.

"I've spent a lot of time learning how to uhhhhh, not die. ", he smirked at this. He'd spent his youngest years in and out of hibernation or statis -- depending on who you asked -- because of how draining the ability that they had imbued in him was. He'd made it through the academy, in part from intensive training from his teachers and handlers, and in part -- so he thought -- from the investment the village had made in him. Kozaki was well aware of his own limits, he wasn't the type to get in too over his head without knowing what it would take. Smart fighting was the name of the game for him for the time being.

"Actual human bodies?", he asked. Not sure if he understood completely what the woman meant, his curiousity had certainly been piqued.
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
Kumogakure No Sato
Special Jounin
Kirigakure No Sato
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:15 pm

A work in progress? Well, that was relateable at least she supposed. An odd sensation rifled throughout her being. What type of bond were the two of them to have? How curious. Her scrutinizing gaze seemed to be unnerving him. Or perhaps it was just her presence. In either case, she softened her demeanor. Her shoulders relaxed. Her brow unfurrowed. Her eyes and cheeks unsquinted. Her scarf fashioned out an additional chair next to him as she gestured towards it while he spoke.

"Hmm. I see. Experimentation then? Perhaps that is where I may have seen you." It was very possible that she may have seen him whilst she strolled about the labs and dark crevices of the Village conducting her own mad research. She figured the poor child was likely one of Hideki's play things. In fact, she'd be willing to bet on it. She wondered if that funny little man in the betting shack would agree to those terms? Probably not good odds for the house. "Learning how not to die is one of the most important aspects of being a Shinobi." It was, to the best of her ability, a compliment of sorts. Or, she thought it was at least.

"Yes, human bodies." Her emphasis was more clear this time as her gaze narrowed once more. Her hand suddenly reached out and grabbed onto the wrist of a passing woman. As she did so, her other hand slew together seals quite rapidly before a thin red mist escaped from Maido's hands and into the womans nostrils. Another quick set of hand seals and the woman turned on her heel and made way to the nearest wine stall. She procured a bottle and brought it back to Maido. Her face displayed an appearance of absolute terror, but she appeared unable to speak. "Scurry along then love," Maido encouraged her to which the woman immediately made herself scarce.

Maido's attention turned back towards the boy. "Wine?"
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Jaiyo:
Tydie:
Onu:
Methtastic:
Tydie:
dattebayo intensifies
Varian:
Waterz:
Kao:
Strategist:
Kirigakure no SatoShow
Kumogakure no SatoShow
Iwagakure no SatoShow
Yukari, Rei
Genin

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:25 pm

She visibly softened, and interestingly, Kozaki felt himself subconsciously doing the same thing. But when she offered him the chair he crossed his eye, cocking his eyebrow. "Yeah I'm gonna pass on that, no offense.", he said with a shrug, showing he probably didn't really care if she was offended or not. She mentioned experimentation though, and he nodded, almost submissively, "Yeah, building the perfect soldier. I'm lucky, if we're being honest. The village has gifted me with magnificent power, it just takes time to get on top of.", this was true, everything Kozaki was he owed to Kirigakure, he aimed to repay it 10 fold.

He watched as she seemingly took control of this strange woman, it unsettled him at first, but less than he was expecting. Perhaps a part of their bond was giving him access to Maido's feeling of normalcy about what she was doing, even if it was outright sinister. She offered him wine though, and he shook his head, turning almost green at the notion, "I've had enough.", he got her xample on human bodies, and felt little interest in expanding on it. His eyes landed on the white dot on her forehead and he frowned, "So, what do you think this bond means anyways? You really think their gods say one of us is going to change the other's life forever?", he asked.

Kozaki couldn't help but be curious. Did Maido hold some great secret within her? Or perhaps Kozaki would be the one to change her life? Were they going to be bound together for life? Or only for this moment? What did one of them have that the other needed?
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
Kumogakure No Sato
Special Jounin
Kirigakure No Sato
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:01 pm

The boy didn't want to sit with her. That was fine. She had been told on countless occasions that she was unnerving to be around. Even when she was simply acting as the normal folk do and not being so...Maido. She shrugged in return and the chair melted, slithering its way back towards her. "Ah, yes. The perfect soldier. The quest of many a mad scientist from the Mist for centuries now I suppose." She giggled a playful child-like chuckle. Repay the village? It was likely that the village did indeed make him into everything that he was. She supposed his loyalty was therefor not entirely misplaced.

The boy looked almost disgusted by the thought of alcohol. Had enough? Alright then. She popped it open and sipped at it a bit, straight from the bottle. Classy. As the boy looked upon her marking from the Union Ritual, she looked upon his own forehead in return. Her chair shifted underneath her, raising her upwards and forwards until her nose was all but caressing his own. At this close a distance, even an untrained genin would be able to ascertain that her body was not quite...normal. She gazed into his eyes, her own a few mere inches away.

"Well now, I suppose that depends entirely on how far you're willing to go to become the perfect soldier, doesn't it?" Her voice had changed. What was relaxed was suddenly firm. Softened posture changed to authoritative. In truth, she looked a cross between manic and serious. Crazy? She reeked of it. Yet it was clear that she wasn't joking. Not in the slightest. "I have, within my powers, the capabilities to transform you into a being well beyond your peers. You could transcend humanity, if you wished."
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Jaiyo:
Tydie:
Onu:
Methtastic:
Tydie:
dattebayo intensifies
Varian:
Waterz:
Kao:
Strategist:
Kirigakure no SatoShow
Kumogakure no SatoShow
Iwagakure no SatoShow
Yukari, Rei
Genin

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:14 pm

He nodded matter-of-factly, though something about the way she said it made it feel as if he was in the dark on something, "Perhaps. But who wouldn't. In a world of power like ours? The perfect soldier, the most elite of soldiers, the strongest of the strongest, who wouldn't want that? A seat at the pinnacle.", he smiled at the thought. If anything, no one would ever question Kozaki's motivations. There was no mystique in what Kozaki wanted, to be the best, to serve his village, to be a leader in this world of shinobi.

As Maido returned his curiosity, he just shrugged, slightly embarrassed, "I just mean, you know they sa--", he was cut off but her rising to him, getting incredibly close to him. His cheeks flushed red for only a moment before he quickly calmed down, he realized that it was by her will, not his own that happened that. What she offered caught him off guard, however, and he took a tentative step back, surprised by the notion and unsure of what to even say. He was almost a little frustrated, she had gotten so serious so quickly he wasn't really sure how to process at.

Furrowing his brow, he took another step back to give them space, not even taking the time to register what she had done, but instead thinking over her words, "I think I'm beyond humanity already...", Kozaki had never really felt human, in part because of his exhaustion which often made him feel like a shell, and in part because of the experimentation that made him feel like he was largely artificial. "What are you offering?", he asked, no harm in finding out.
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
Kumogakure No Sato
Special Jounin
Kirigakure No Sato
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Hmm. Indeed. Life was a powergrab. She could understand that. This was surely one of those moments in which Maido was acting strangely, but she didn't consider it to be so. What other's perceived as bizarre, was normal to her. Chaos to the flies. Chaos to the humans. Perhaps she was an agent of Chaos? There's a thought. Her eyes were fixated upon Kozaki. She had to fight the urge to laugh as the boy spoke of being beyond humanity.

She did however garnish herself with a rather amused facial expression. "Aww, my poor boy, you have no idea what it means to transcend humanity." Her hand moved to caress his cheek as her eyes glittered by the dancing of the flames. "We are going to reforge the world. You could get anything you wanted." Her body was flushed with excitement. Her normally pale skin was surprisingly reddened in this moment of blissful maniacy.

She retried a piece of paper from seemingly nowhere, likely a jacket pocket. A red tendril ruptured forth from the palm of her hand. "Woah, easy girl" She exclaimed, the tendril receding into a mere pin-tip that had worked its way up to her finger. She scribbled something down on the paper, in blood. "Here, a quick map to a fun little place here in the festival grounds. I plan to perform some experiments of my own there." She handed him the paper. "Do keep in touch, Kozaki of the Shiimu."

Her body surged with chakra before being violently flung away from him, disappearing over the merchant stalls and into the night.
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Jaiyo:
Tydie:
Onu:
Methtastic:
Tydie:
dattebayo intensifies
Varian:
Waterz:
Kao:
Strategist:
Kirigakure no SatoShow
Kumogakure no SatoShow