[CAMP] Temple 2

Tsedas

[CAMP] Temple 2

Post by Tsedas » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:49 am

As the Sun threatened to peak over the horizon and begin the day of battle, a masked figured arrived from the Konoha forces. He'd received a communication fuuin to keep in touch with the others and had disguised himself quite thoroughly with a cloth mask over the lower half of his face, his spiral mask over that, and his scarf wrapped around his head like a hood. He'd been introduced as Hazanko Jukai to the assembled defense team, but The Doctor did this to keep tensions from being higher by the truth of who he really was. Arriving at the camp, he took a moment to glance at the flowers that bloomed among the trees of the forest. Glancing back to the Raikage with whom he had been partnered, the masked medic gestured to the landscape. "I think it might be best to move everyone inside the temple, the forest will provide a more adequate battlefield. I can use the poison gas I have to funnel them into a bottleneck and you can just smash them with the temple guardian. If she enjoys throwing things like you say, the trees will allow her to perform hit and run tactics from cover to create more chaos among the invaders. Failing that, we can try focusing on them one at a time, perhaps take out the strongest opponents first before shifting our focus to weaker ones.... but we'll need to see who is the strongest first. Maybe target whoever calls the shots first. My knowledge of sensory only lets me locate people, I'm afraid I lack the skill to judge strength of ones chakra through it."

'Jukai' turned and started looking for the temple guardian as he waited to hear his partners response on the matter. Once the sun came up, it was going to be one hell of a long day.

Red Buster Gaming Youtube ||| Red Buster Gaming Twitch
Takamori Saigo - Konohagakure Banin - [color=#93DDDB]
Takamori Jubei - Konohagakure Genin - [color=#8B658B]
Enkouten Hisone - Iwagakure Special Jounin - [color=#E87511]
Ryousei Genkaku - Sungakure Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Retired CharactersShow
Akira - Kirigakure - Special Jounin - [color=#BE4F62]
Ishikawa Hanzo - Sunagakure Genin - Jinch - [color=navajowhite]
Tenjirou Shigekuni - Sunagakure Chuunin - [color=fuchsia]
Itazura Bokun - Sunagakure B-Rank MN - [color=#00C1B5]
Kutsuzawa Retsu - Iwagakure Sp Jounin - [color=#EF6B00]
Shiimu Mirai - Kirigakure Bannin - [color=navajowhite]
Kojima Nao - Kumogakure -Genin - [color=#A0522D]
Matsudaira Tokoha - Sunagakure - Jounin - [color=#ED2939]
Ishiguro Nui - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=brown]
Awai Mariko - Konohagakure Chuunin - [color=#B2397F]
Jinrai Setsuko - Kumogakure Chuunin - [color=#D60270]
Toukai Mukade - Kirigakure Chuunin - [color=#8B7765]

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

[CAMP] Temple 2

Post by Taiga » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:50 am

As the two stopped at a small clearing in the woods a stones throw from the temple, Hayate still couldn't help but feel something odd about the man he was with. His chakra reserves were incredibly easily rivaling his own. Nevertheless, the Raikage guessed the mask the man was wearing meant "he didn't want to be known". He wouldn't push it with his interesting ally for now.

"Jukai, was it?" Hayate said as he fell into a squat. The mans plan sounded for the most part sound to him. "I agree with your assessment. I can provide sensory and figure that all out- but first I would like to also set up the environment for my advantage. I am a kinesis user and a mage tank of sorts. Many don't know this about me but I am just as deadly at CQC as I am at ninjutsu. Let's get going asap to evacuate the civilians." he said as he looked at the man.

He did not want to waste any time. He'd take off assuming Junkai agreed.
[Hayate moves to temple 2]

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Defense Camp”