Another one bites the dust

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:28 pm

Shinji eyed the man warily as he flew next to him, spouting his own, more bird like wings and suddenly mentioning the Genma within him. There were a number of ways he may have known about him even if he couldn’t sense the spirit, though the explanation was simple enough and Shinji simply nodded, his vibrant green eyes were still on guard and his demeanor serious but he had never shied away from his role before. He huffed lightly in amusement at the mention of a woman in the woods, beneath the brown cloth mask that covered his mouth and nose Shinji smirked. “Recently?” he inquired, though he sensed that his speculations were being affirmed. The version of Katsu that had been captured was nothing more than a clone, tests had indicated that their prisoner was much weaker and incomplete compared to the woman that he and the Mizukage fought and chased off a few months ago. If his speculation was affirmed Shinji would smile softly, he was itching for a proper re-match now that he had honed his skills and developed a number of new abilities as well as legendary weapons. “I have to admit, she’s a hard person to kill. Fought her once already, severed her heart and neck but couldn’t bring her down. Any chance you picked up on any weaknesses?” he wondered idly, he had learned that she was scared of fire at least and it seemed quite probably that genjutsu would be effective against such a primal close combat practitioner that seemed to have little if any logical thinking ability.

As Yoru picked up the pace Shinji would likely be able to keep up with him, unless he went full speed though even his own top speed he wouldn’t quite approach for more than a few seconds, he didn’t want to tire himself out at all and they would already cover ground quite quickly by air. When they arrived at the palace they would do so ahead of Hyo, who would surely arrive and take his own precautions and strategy, though they had communications to keep in touch if needed. Assuming Yoru would stay close to him the pair would fly above the palace, roughly above the main foyer. “How good are your sensing abilities? Can you scout for traps and determine the location of our targets?” he conversed, keeping his voice low while his own movements remained utterly silent. He had a few methods of infiltration and detection but no ability to actually sense chakra which might be helpful here especially in determining the number of strong opponents.
Previously activated jutsuShow
Assassins Flight
A-Ranked Partial Kaerujutsu
This transformation allows Shinji to grow a pair of large bat wings from his upper back. Each wing is 3 meters long and 1.5 meters wide and typically brown or black in color. These wings are fully functional allowing Shinji flight capabilities. As an extension of his body Shinji has learned how to fly and move as swiftly and silently as he normally would.

Doton • Terracotta Army
A-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the required hand seals, the user will form stone around up to [control/3] (set to 7) targets in a 30 meter radius. The stone will form into full body armour (consisting of a helmet; cuirass; and shoulder, arm, and leg guards) around each of the targets at [control] (set to 1) speed. This thin layer of stone is reinforced by the user's chakra, and has [control] (set to 50) strength whilst also being lighter than most traditional forms of armour.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

TheLacarix

Post by TheLacarix » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:27 pm

Yoru smiled beneath his mask, it seemed his mentioning of Katsu as the pair flew through the air at a rapid speed towards the palace, he nodded “Yes, very recently only a matter of months. A strange women, seems to have a lot of odd friends, not people I’d keep for company myself mind.” Yoru cocked back his head and laughed as Shinji seemed to suggest Katsu was hard to kill People like that are never hard to kill, large oafs usually go down with the most simple genjutsu and they tend to attack on nothing but aggression.” However when he thought back on the moment, he did recall something, a red jewel she flashed between her chest to him likely a core, he’d come across such techniques before “She showed me a jewel, right in the centre of her chest, it’s likely her body isn’t hers anymore an I’d assume that jewel was the key defeating her, though she seemed to suggest it was a memory of the genma you now have within yourself.” The conversation on Katsu would come short as the pair continued to fly, he pondered if the third member of their team would be far behind.

Yoru flew to Shinji’s left side, flapping his large wings that ripped through the air as the pair spiralled around the foyer, as Shinji asked if he had any sensory abilities, which he luckily, he had recently acquired he pulled back his mask, allowing Shinji to take a quick peak if he so desired as he slipped off the eyepatch, that was covering his left eye. He felt an instant swell as chakra surged towards his eye, veins on the left side of his face protruded out, a sensation he hadn’t quite got used to use as the famed eye of the hyuuga clan gave him a new found sight.

Everything around him suddenly became clear, he hovered in the air searching the entire palace, making a visual note of it’s layout and who was within it and the location, he placed his fingertips gently onto his neck channelling chakra into the fuuin on his neck, so that everyone could hear him who also had the link At the palace now, there is a foyer, around 40, 50 metres wide about double it’s length, with a hallway that connects to a circular hall I’d guess is around 15 meters in length though it’s very wide, 140 at least? A small box room at the end and..” He tutted and shook his head "Very crafty, a room underground, much larger nearing 300 meters I'd guess? seems to be connected to a secret passageway that’s blocked off. If I had to guess I’d say the Daimyo is there, but I don’t know which chakra signature is his.”He said with a nod At least five enemies, two very powerful, though I can’t get an exact reading without looking more carefully.” he pulled his fingers away from his neck, disconnecting from the group.

He sighed with annoyance as he looked over at Shinji "These tight hallways are not, lets say ideal for my fighting style. I'm guessing with that arsenal of weaponry that perhaps it is more suited to you, if you keep them busy I can attack from afar." Yoru began to weave a flurry of hand seals, readying himself for what was about to happen.

UsedShow

Byakugan: Targeted Sight
D Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling a small amount of chakra to the user’s byakugan, the user’s doujutsu is able to zoom in like a telescope, allowing them to see much farther away. In doing so, the user is able to see up to 250 meters away as though they were mere feet away. It should be noted that while using their telescopic vision the user experiences tunnel vision, making it difficult to see their surroundings. This jutsu can be maintained as long as the user channels chakra to their eyes.
CharactersShow

The White Eyed Demon of the Leaf
Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Zao

Post by Zao » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:37 pm

The small bodied ghost silently moved through the surrounding forest area, not wanting to completely expose himself as he made his infiltration towards the Daimyo's Palace which was undoubtedly heavily guarded, perhaps the shinobi from Leaf or Cloud had already arrived, as well. Hyoryu was truly itching for a bit of fun with this unknown opponents as he could see the tall exterior wall coming into view in the distance just as a voice entered his mind. It was the masked fellow from before feeding out information on the palace. 'He can see past the exterior walls?' The young man couldn't help but speak quietly in his mind about his thoughts to the information that Yoru had pushed out and wondered what other secret's that this masked man had hidden to himself.

'Fighting indoors in a bit more conducive to my launchers, seems that I'll have to change over to my Reaper body after we move inside...' His tiny figure quickly reached the exterior wall and with little effort the invisible ghost soon stood atop the wall with his Ghost Cloak, Spying Eyes, and Spying Ears activated attempting to increase his own situational awareness to combine with that which had been transferred over from the other MN. Getting eyes on the deck as he took note of his comrades circling above while he preferred to remain hidden for the time being and simply observe. Only reaching up to touch the fuuin imprint and speak to his comrades in order to notify them of his arrival and concealed position. "I've arrived, top of the western wall looking into the foyer."

Puppet Body stuffShow

Important Notes:
  • All weapon load outs for launcher style mechanisms have their ammo split between Hyoryu's Yuudoku and Neutronium metals, meaning each projectile launched rotates between the two toxic metals.
  • All Neutronium weapons are coated in [Slow Down] poison.
  • All Yuudoku weapons are coated in [Chakra Infection] poison.
  • Other puppet weapons will be specified in the mechanism's description.
Puppet Body MK-3: GhostShow
<General Info

Description: Built in the image of him as a young child, the body of the puppet has been crafted with extreme attention to detail in order to appear human. Slender framed, the 'child' has shaggy grey hair and an almost depressed looking expression on its face most of the time. Dark eyes and soft looking lightly tanned skin, the puppet gives the impression of someone around the age of ten or eleven, standing four feet in height and weighting about sixty pounds. Designed to be able to blend in with normal people and for reconnaissance or spy missions.

Picture: Base Mechanisms: 15
Mechanisms Per Rank Trained/Bought
  • Genin 0/4
  • Chuunin 0/4
  • Special Jounin 0/4
  • Jounin 0/4
  • Bannin 0/4
Total Mechanism: 15
Mechanisms in Use: [15/15]
Ghosting (4 Mechanism)Show

Description: The body of Hyoryu's Ghost body is constructed with a special chakra blocking material that shields the body from sensory techniques of A-rank and below. Giving the sensory user the false impression that nothing is within their sensory range.
Dead Quiet (1 Mechanism)Show

Description: A type of material used in the creation of the body's "skin"and rubber padding has been added throughout the body of the small puppet to ensure that it makes no auditable sounds from the movement of the body or its internal parts while can be heard while moving. Those with an [Instinct] stat equal to or greater than the puppet's [Deftness] stat will still be able to pick up on the sounds of movement from the puppet body.

Wrist Senbon Launcher - Right Arm (1 Mechanism)Show
Description: A wrist mounted senbon launcher that goes around the wrist and takes up the entire length of the child like forearm, stored within a [Puppet Storage] skill inscribed on the forearm of the right arm. Able to fire senbon in rapid succession at a speed and strength equal to the puppets [Deftness] and [Strength] with a rate of fire equal to the user's [Deftness/4]. Contains 120 senbon.
Extendable Wrist Blade - Left Arm (1 Mechanism)Show
Description: A wrist mounted extendable dual sided blade crafted half from Neutronium and half from Yuudoku with the respected poison on either side of the blade, capable of extending twice to a full length of eighteen inches and up to three inches in width at the base of the blade as it tapers to the sharp tip. When not in use it is stored away on a [Puppet Storage] fuuin on the left forearm. Able to be deployed with a speed and strength equal to the puppet's [Deftness] and [Strength]
Ghost's Cloak (4 Mechanism)Show
Description: A hooded black cloak that covers the small puppet's body from head to toe. It is normally stored in a [Puppet Storage] seal on the puppet's stomach when not in use. The special ability of the cloak is that its unique material fibers naturally shift in color and appearance in order to blend in with the surroundings of the wearer. Allowing for the user to become invisible to the naked eye as long as the user's moves at a [Speed] that doesn't exceed 3/4 of their [Deftness] .
No Odor (1 Mechanism)Show

Description: Through the use of a special chemical, the user has been able to nigh completely eliminate the smell of the puppet body, shielding the puppet user from smell based techniques unless the target has advanced smell techniques or discipline is equal to or greater than the user's [Deftness] while using this body.
Spying Eye (1 Mechanism)Show

Description: Contained within the left eye of the puppet and when activated by the user channeling chakra into it and shutting the other eye this allows for the puppet eye to extend the vision of the user out to a maximum of (Deftness)/5 miles, but causes for their vision to become tunneled.
Spying Ears (1 Mechanism)Show

Description: A mechanism contained within the ears of the puppet and when activated by the user this allows for the puppet user to extend their hearing out to (Deftness)/2 meters, allowing for them to hear even the faintest of sounds and/or whispers within their range. Normally used for eavesdropping on the conversation of others.
Spy Fiber Obtics (1 Mechanism)Show
Description Each finger tip on the left hand is able to open up to allow a small one eighth inch fiber optic cable to extend within the hand and into the forearm up to fifteen meters. Each cable has a tiny camera/eye located on the tip allow for the puppet body to see through them as if they were his own normal eyes. They are able to be controlled at a [Deftness] and [Strength] equal to the puppet body's. These allow for the puppet body user to easily spy through cracks in a wall, under doors, or around corners without the need to expose its body or compromise itself during a mission.

CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Nafan~

Post by Nafan~ » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:47 pm

The magician watched the large beam slam into place behind the doors to the palace. The outer walls had already been secured, but Senji didn't expect walls and doors to keep assailants out for long, if at all. "I'm counting on you to engage the enemy up close, Gerudo-san. Our Samurai friends here will back you up I'm sure. I'll provide ranged support and try to back you up as best I can. I imagine it will depend on how many enemies we face." he said as he inscribed fuuinjutsu onto Zakuro's back. The magician was worried about his split attention, as he'd have to remain aware not only of his own battlefield but conscious enough to coordinate all the others through his sensory nodes.

He'd just finished his work when he felt them. Two chakra signatures above the palace, strong ones. "This is Senji at the palace. We have confirmed two assailants flying above the palace. At least S-rank level." he spoke into the communications seal, looking meaningfully at Zakuro. It appeared battle would soon be joined at the palace.
JutsuShow
Illusion Dispersal Seal
C-rank Charge Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: Sensory Concentration
Senji channels his chakra into a location on a target’s body and traces a seal onto it. This seal activates if it uses the small amount of sensory chakra programmed into it to detect that the target is captured in a genjutsu. This seal will attempt to dispel the genjutsu as per chakra kai rules using Senji’s stats -5 Willpower, and then is extinguished. This seal does not activate in the event of an Overlay genjutsu, as they occur too quickly for the seal to recognise the change in chakra behaviour.

Wound Regeneration Seal
A-rank Charge Iijutsu Fuuinjutsu
Senji channels his chakra into an area on a person and places a seal upon them. If a person suffers an attack which wounds them to a moderate degree, or is afflicted with poison, this seal will activate. For the next 5 posts the recipient of this seal will enjoy the benefits of ability regeneration based off of Senji’s [Control]. The healing chakra will also stave off the effects of any poison for that duration so long as it is of a lower rank than associated with Senji’s [Control] (For Example - 25 Control - A-rank, 35 Control - S-rank etc).

"Tululila, Talila Tulula."
CharactersShow
Character
S-rankSunagakure no SatoHIzashi, Kougyoku

Rain21199

Post by Rain21199 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Zakuro closed the trapdoor. It was hidden well enough that the Daimyo and his workers would be safe for now down there, despite not being the most comforting of places. Leaving the hidden hallway behind him, Zakuro made his way to the foyer. A large metal bar lay by the entrance, ready to seal it. Without any effort, Zakuro slid it over the door's handles, sealing them from the outside. The metal was strong, but still he could bend it with hardly any effort. It wouldn't hold.

The Konoha shinobi made his way to Senji. With each step the metal of his weaponry clanked. As Zakuro became more proficient with weaponry and fighting, he came to realize that he could utilize more equipment.

"These seals, how long will they last?" He spoke as he crouched down in front of the Kumo shinobi to receive his fuuin.

Zakuro nodded in response to what Senji said. "I'll hold off as many men as possible. If it becomes too much, I'll tell you as soon as possible." He stood up and looked back towards Senji. "and you can call me Zakuro"

Zakuro faced the door, and drew a throwing knife into each hand. Two knives for two opponents.

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:58 pm

Shinji pondered Daremo’s words about Katsu, he wasn’t convinced it would be that easy, though he would have an opportunity shortly to see if this man was as strong as he claimed or perhaps simply arrogant. There was in fact an opponent present that was a berserker in their own right, a remarkable physical presence, though without the mutations that made Katsu especially deadly. He stowed away the information about the gem, he hadn’t noticed anything like that before but it was worth a try to destroy the next time he fought her. “I’ll keep that in mind, thank you” he replied dryly. He listened to the description of the layout and heard as Hyo moved into position. There was some other chatter across the coms as well. Nishiki seemed to have encountered the Raikage and his cousins team alongside the Mizukage were in position at their temple. He hoped someone would be available to back up the other Jinchuuriki, certainly it wouldn’t be him, they were just getting started here and his objective was clear, capture the daimyo if possible but if resistance proved too strong then whittle away at them and force them to draw in reinforcements. In that way he might be able to assist Nishiki and take some pressure off of him. That meant that it would be favorable to test his opponents with an aggressive first action.

“We’ll shake up these 5 enemies then, neutralize as many as we can swiftly.” He stated just to Yoru before activating coms. “Breaching in one minute. Hyo cover me through the windows, avoid structural damage, Daremo, use genjutsu or other similar long-range tactics. I’ll use poison and close combat to try to flush them out to you. If an opening presents itself, any one of us should go for the Daimyo underground and force a surrender.” He stated through the coms so Hyo could understand the plan. With that out of the way he gave his allies a bit of time to prepare before forming a simple set of handseals as he flew low above the foyer, moving toward the door. Then whistling loudly, the arrow would shoot out of its sheath, splitting in two with each parting from the other and heading toward either side of the large room as Shinji flew away from the building before turning and gaining speed. The arrows would smash through the windows on either side of the room, appearing as kunai to anyone that heard the whistle and providing a distraction while skidding along the ground to land 30 meters into the room on either side. A moment after they crashed through the windows Shinji would kick through the front door, sending both it and the iron beam hurtling back toward anyone standing in its path with 45 Strength. In each hand he held a cannister, priming them just before entry and tossing them into the room after the door flew backward. The cannister would be tossed 20 meters apart to either side of the initial 3 combatants, green smoke filling in and covering the 20-meter diameter completely. Drawing his swords, the young assassin would land, entering his fighting stance and letting out a loud shout that would reverberate through his opponents but not cause any structural damage. His goal was to weaken the fighting ability of those around him. He was ready to strike down those that were weakened relentlessly though he likely would have to contend with Zakuro first, the man’s familiar scent being recognized before he even laid eyes on him, as he was focused on reacting to any attacks that might come toward him, primed and ready to evade or counter or strike pre-emptively at the slightest hesitation. If possible, he would dash to the left immediately after shouting and attempt to close distance on one of the samurai and strike them down.
Jutsu UsedShow
[Genjutsu • Trick Arrow]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
After forming hand seals Shinjiro will whistle, causing anyone to hear this noise to see the Malevolence Arrow(s) as a simple throwing knife/knives. The illusion makes the weapon appear smaller than it actually is, only the 6 inches near the fletching visible in the form of a knife, making it difficult to properly time blocking, as any parry would simply slightly alter the angle of attack. This illusion lasts for 3 posts.

Malevolence
“For nobody is curious, who isn't malevolent.”
An arrow, approximately 2 feet in length, with a steel tip and flayed bottom. Malevolence is a single weapon, and is controlled often through the user’s voice, though variations have existed throughout history. The speed in which Malevolence moves, and the strength in which it strikes is equal to that of the user’s 'Malevolence' weapon stat. Its slim body and simple design makes it difficult to see coming, and even harder to dodge, and its ability to be controlled makes it able to make sharp turns, simply stop in mid air, and easily alter its course. Additionally, the arrow is capable of splitting itself, creating 2 individuals that can all be controlled independent of each other. This weapon is stored in a thin black sheath at Shinji’s his left hip with the tip pointing outward there remains just enough space in the sheath to flow poisons into it, able to coat the length of the arrow while retaining a snug fit for the weapon. (used with 30 Speed)

[Deaths Breath] (5 Cannisters) --- 2 Cannisters used.
A-Rank Gas & Coating Poison
This poison affects the victim by being absorbed through the body or being inhaled and absorbed into their bloodstream. Each canister will deploy a 10-meter diameter cloud of light green poison that will linger in the air unless disposed of by some other means. Shinjiro can also infuse this poison as his own breath attack according to his Shinigami’s curse ability. Those affected will find their strength-sapping away as well as suffer from nausea and varying states of delirium with those with less than 20 Endurance barely able to process basic thoughts, vomiting frequently and struggling to walk due to disorientation, 20-30 and they will be disoriented with their vision blurred and balance skewed, mind cloudy. Those with over 30 Endurance will only experience mild dizziness and moderate nausea in addition to the sapping of their strength.
• Onset Time: Immediate
• Run Time: 4 Posts
• Effect: -5 Strength Per Post exposed

*[Zantou • Winter Blizzard]
B-Rank Taijutsu Stance
Prerequisite(s): *[Zantou • Winter Snow].
Building upon its parent technique, this Stance further builds upon further sharpening and refining the practitioner's capacity to focus on the opponent and the task at hand. The practitioner holds one blade forward, parallel to the ground, and holds the other high over the head, pointing toward the opponent. The low blade grants the practitioner the ability to quickly defend against an opponent's attack while the blade raised overhead allows the practitioner to either quickly attack or counterattack with a powerful downward swing or thrust. This pairing of defense and offense serves as one of the cores of Zantou's swordsmanship. Drawing in a deep breath, the practitioner also gathers up their energy and releases a kiai. While in this Stance, the practitioner can very easily ignore non-critical distractions, focusing solely on the opponent(s). They also are able to ignore high heat, deep cold, mild oxygen deprivation, severe fatigue, and even a severe amount of pain. They can read the opponents' muscle contractions and body positioning more accurately in this stance, and they are able to read the direction, the type, and the timing of an attack that is imminent. The opponent can still effectively mask their movements if they have a movement-concealing Stealth technique of equal or higher rank than this technique. While in this Stance, the practitioner is conferred with a +3 increase to Strength and Will Power but suffers a -3 penalty to Chakra Pool and Control. The practitioner may end this Stance whenever they so wish.

*[Zantou • Frost Dragon's Roar]
A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 30 Will Power,, *[Zantou • Frostbitten Howl].
Zantou harnesses the inner strength of its warrior to cause the opponent to lose hold of their senses. A more advanced version of its parent technique, the practitioner unleashes a mighty kiai, which bombards the opponent with violently vibrating air currents entering their ear canals. Opponents within a number of meters equal to the practitioner's Strength must have a Will Power equal to or higher than the practitioner's Will Power to resist the effect of this technique. Otherwise, any opponents in range of the technique will lose all sense of orientation, balance, and proprioception, resulting in a -9 penalty to Speed for the next three posts in the form of disorientation and extreme nausea to the point of uncontrolled vomiting. This technique can be used in conjunction with other techniques. The disorientation effect from this technique can be stacked with other disorientation effects and refreshes the post limit for any disorientation effect currently imposed on the opponents.

Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi

TheLacarix

Post by TheLacarix » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:01 am

His hand seals were complete, with a spoof of smoke an exact replica of Yoru appeared next to him, this clone would be as powerful as himself and would hopefully come in handy. He pulled his eyepatch back over, deactivating the eye to preserve chakra and securely fastened his mask. Yoru’s ears twitched as the fuuin commutation rang through his ears, hearing the variety of teams communicating to one another throughout the battlefield, it broke his hear to know that his own comrades today were now his enemy. He felt a surge of dread fall over him, being a Rogue Shinobi was one thing, travelling the world alone, without a nation behind him. Fine he’d fought against Takeo and Fanho, though no lethal injuries occurred either side and Yoru had killed another rogue shinobi, a criminal and of no consequence to Konoha. However, this was a different task entirely, he was actively working with Iwagakure and Kirigakure to further their goals and would be soon fighting against his comrades. Something that didn’t sit well with him.

He listened to the instructions of Shinji, long range and gen he could deal with just fine. But he personally thought it was a bad idea for him to perform Genjutsu, he didn’t know how resistant his opponents were to genjutsu and how resistant his allies were. It was likely he’d have to kai out his own comrades and that would be unnecessarily time consuming. He’d wait for now before he’d use any powerful Genjutsu.

Both Yoru and his clone followed Shinji’s lead, both Yoru’s dissipated their wings to preserve chakra, falling through the air, withdrawing their weapons before landing on the ground with a soft thud as the arrows smashed either window, one Yoru leaped through the left window and the other to the right window that had being smashed, both now in the foyer as the door was smashed open. All three sides of the foyer would now be covered as the pair of powerful shinobi and three guards were all facing the door. His eyes caught sight of Zakuro, a young man he’d known from Konoha and someone he had helped train. He didn’t want to have to face his comrades from the past and luckily Shinji seemed to be dealing with them.

The Yoru to the left of the entrance way (North) with windmill shuriken already in hand, placed his finger tips on the mechanism, pushing down as he torqued his shoulder swinging the red shuriken through the air towards Senji who was stood centre towards the back of the room. The other Yoru hurtled towards Senji from the right (south), holding a red shuriken between his fingertips, hoping that an attack from either side would overwhelm the man from Kumogakure, at least enough to distract him. Charging at a blinding speed moving within an instant spinning on his feet as he moved through the small foyer performing a spinning back fast as the kunai was aimed at Senji’s temple, withdrawing a secondary kunai with a fluid motion that would be deceptively hard to see aimed directly at his stomach. d

Jutsu UsedShow
*[Ninjutsu • Advanced Shadow Clone Technique]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user proceeds to create a number of clones of themselves (maximum is equal to 1/3rd the user's stamina). Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but they will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for stamina, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect. The advantage of this form of the technique is that once dispersed, the chakra distributed to the clones returns to the user, allowing any un-used chakra to be regained, slowing the draining usage of this technique. The chakra returns to the user at a different rate depending on the user's control.

[Flawless Aim Style • Drilling Shot]
A-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: 30 Endurance
When throwing a projectile, the user will focus their entire energy into a throw, torqueing their arm and rotating it by the shoulder, the projectile will spin in the air with +9 Strength, if the tool hits an opponent rather than stabbing into them and stopping in its tracks, due to the rotation the tool will rotate through the air like a drill and will rip through flesh and come through the other side with ease. If the user does not meet the endurance check, their shoulder will pop out of place.

Ochiba • The New Spring Comes
A-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 35 Speed & Ochiba • Single Finger Draw
A technique that focuses on distraction, the user will pivot and attempt a spinning back fist with a kunai in their hand towards the opponents temple, whilst performing this maneuver with their free hand, the user will draw a Kunai with the [color=#60C659Single Finger Draw[/color] technique and in mid spin will thrust a kunai towards their abdomen at exactly the same time as the strike to the temple. This second kunai will not be seen, unless the opponent is using a perception technique of the same level.

*Ochiba • Single Finger Draw
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Utilizing this Maneuver, the user is able to quickly draw a kunai from its holster. This is done by placing their finger through the lip of the holder and into the ring of the pommel, flicking it up and out quickly, having the kunai in the user’s hand within an instant.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Zao

Post by Zao » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:50 am

"Understood" Channeling a bit of chakra to the communication seal on the slender neck of the small puppet body's neck, Hyo gave a single worded response to the commands of Shinji. The plan was rather brutish, but from his previous operations with the Kiri-nin, it wasn't unexpected and using surprise and violence of actions was definitely a manner to confuse and for a target to be on the reactive side of things. The only wild card was really the masked man who had came with them, the dull eyes looked out from the camouflaging cloak as he still tried to get a read on this powerful figure who also went into action.

With a simple leap forward the puppet body descended onto the ground within the exterior protective wall with no sound as Shinji made his move sending the arrows through each of the side windows while simultaneously using sheer strength to smash straight through the barricaded front door like it was some piece of flimsy wood. 'This guy is even stronger than the last time we worked together.' While the two men went in hard and fast the ghost would slip through the right window direction behind the masked missing-nin before slipping off to the right side room away from Shinji. The dull grey eyes of the puppet body that moved at the max speed at which the stealth cloak would allow for him to shifted rapidly back and forth now as he assessed the situation.

One man looked like an arsenal of weapons while the others were simple looking swordsman, but the one in the back which Yoru had rapidly advanced towards was different than the others. 'Support?' Ryu couldn't be for sure but in the smoke of Shinji's poison bombs someone positioned to the rear of a formation was either a long range fighter or served some type of support role in a tradition military focused formation. There wasn't even time to identify the headband or origin of the shinobi but just the feeling that they should attempt to deal with this one first and then link back up to deal with the walking armory that Shinji had butted head long into. Due to the speed restriction of the cloaking mechanism and pathing which the puppet body nin was taking he would need a few additional seconds to arrive after the attack from Yoru onto Senji, this would allow for the rogue to get an idea of the level of skill and fighting proficiency that they were up against. If the figure was forced to retreat backwards then he would be ready to welcome him with a surprise attack...
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Nafan~

Post by Nafan~ » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:38 am

The magician responded to Zakuro as he took his position in the centre of the room, "Be careful, each seal will activate only once, and the healing seal will only last a few moments. After that, you'll have to rely on your own abilities."

Senji followed the movements of the people as they flitted about over the building, speaking up as they returned to the front of the building. He felt someone begin to channel chakra and called out "Careful, they're preparing for something." while gesturing toward the front door. He began to channel his own chakra and make preparations of his own, creating six circles of chakra around the room. One on the roof, one above the front door, one on the left and right walls, and one behind him near the door into the next room. The final circle he kept hovering slightly behind him just at head height. As he did this, he commanded the samurai to change formation, bringing the archer beside him and placing the two other samurai between himself and Zakuro. Then he felt his opponents move again.

"Careful! Enemies approaching the door!" Senji began as he felt Shinji charge the door, and two chakra charged objects fly around the building, followed by Yoru and his clone. In response to this he shifted the circles on those walls to a location below the windows before his opponents arrived, so that they would be out of sight from people whom looked through. As the kunai burst through the windows, Senji spoke again "Careful of the kunai, they're chakra charged. I've got the windows." while he channelled his chakra in order to time his techniques with his opponents' entry. Judging by the speed of their approach he timed it so that he could fire one bolt of chakra each as they entered to the room. This would result in each of them having to contend with a blast of chakra fired from their blindspot while they were in mid-air, one of the hardest positions to maneouvre in. Judging by the speed he felt them approach, he knew he'd have to make each strike fast and with good timing, or there'd be little chance of catching his opponent as he desired.

After firing off his blasts, he noticed one of them hurled a shuriken at him, while another was approaching fast. Luckily the great distance between them and the length of the room meant he'd have time to move. Even more luckily, gas had just started to erupt from some cannister, so he would probably have to move further away from the door fairly soon anyway. Seeing as it seemed he would be fighting against two opponents, one clone and one shinobi, he opted to dash back through the hallway while channeling a little chakra and closing the doorway off with a simple barrier he could create fairly quickly. He knew he couldn't afford to stand still, or likely to stop casting techniques, because of the sheer speed his opponent was capable of moving at.

UsedShow
Astral Array
A-rank Ninjutsu
Senji channels chakra into the space around him, creating six circles of chakra a meter in diameter within 65 meters. Senji is able to move these circles around at [25] speed. These circles are intangible, and can be used as an origin point for Senji’s other techniques rather than the location specified in those techniques. As a result, the glow of channeling chakra will appear around each circle as they are used as an origin point. This technique lasts 5 posts.

Stellar Strike x2
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Senji channels his chakra into his hand before firing a bullet the size of a basketball in a single direction with [40] Strength and [50] Speed. It travels for 10m before dissipating.

Stellar Shard
D-rank Ninjutsu
Senji channels chakra into a square shield which extends only 5mx5m within 10m of his person. It is created at [50] Speed and [40] Strength. This shield lasts for [Control/5] posts unless dismissed earlier.

The Samurai fell back into position as Senji commanded, one activating their ki sabre in preparation for the fight. The thunderous crash of the door breaking open put them on high alert, but the shout reverbrated through their bones and rattled them to the core. Their strict training had them hold firm, at least as firm as one can be while severely off balance, and they did not flee. They strategically attempted to stumble back away from the charging man as he entered, but they were much too slow in their current state.
If Zakuro doesn't intercept Shinji this happensShow
The man with his Ki Sabre activated stepped back as quickly as he could with the oncoming shinobi swinging at him, but his lack of balance caused his foot to slip slightly. He knew he couldn't avoid the attack so he brought his sword up to intercept the blow, creating a second blade to assist in taking the brunt of the attack. He managed to avoid being cut, but the sheer strength pushed him backwards. Already off balance, he fell and rolled along the ground into a kneeling position. The man could feel shudder in his arm that had blocked the other man's blade, and grit is teeth in determination. He'd taken a solid blow, but had managed to avoid death for now.

His partner would follow the two, and even in his unbalanced state attempt to swing at the shinobi from behind as he swung at the man beside him, quickly drawing his blade in a decisive strike.
usedShow
*[Ki Sabre Technique]
D-Rank Kijutsu
This is the fundamental technique of the Ki Sabre style. The user funnels their Ki into their weapon, which increases the size of the weapon by 1 inch per 3 [Control]. The enhanced weapon will give off a white glow, growing brighter with higher [Control], while also increasing the endurance of the weapon up to the user's [Control]. All other techniques simply shape this shell of ki meaning the endurance is retained through other techniques. This technique lasts as long as the user maintains it.

*[Weapon Shaping: Double Blade Technique]
D-Rank Kijutsu
Focusing their Ki into the weapon they are holding, the user of this technique alters the Ki coating on their weapon to extend out from the sword, forming a second blade about 6 inches in front of the first. This gives the user a distinct advantage by letting them slash twice into an opponent or defense and making their attacks harder to block, as well as giving them the defensive edge by using the first edge to parry or block attacks, leaving their weapon unharmed.

*[Iaido • Death’s Gate]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 15 Speed.
Drawing upon the superlative speed of Iaido, the practitioner momentarily torques the muscles in their body to draw their sword from its scabbard and deliver a blindingly fast slash before sheathing their blade. Properly reading this attack requires the opponent to have a Perception technique of equal or higher rank than this technique. Otherwise, they cannot accurately read the attack and will be unlikely to completely avoid the attack, if at all.
if Zakuro does intercept Shinji this happensShow
The two Samurai dash forward to either side of the shinobi as he engages with Zakuro to block avenues of escape. Each swings their sword in an attempt to apply further pressure to their opponent, with the Iaido user bringing out one of his more advanced attacks with a blindingly fast slash. The poison began to work on them as they attacked, and even though their blows were weakened they knew now the smoke was poisonous.

"This smoke is some kind of poison!" the man with the ki sabre called out as he dashed away from the shinobi, trying to get out of the smoke. It was effecting him greatly, and with his balance already shaken he was he needed a moment to compose himself. His partner attempted to get a second slash in before retreating as well.
usedShow
*[Ki Sabre Technique]
D-Rank Kijutsu
This is the fundamental technique of the Ki Sabre style. The user funnels their Ki into their weapon, which increases the size of the weapon by 1 inch per 3 [Control]. The enhanced weapon will give off a white glow, growing brighter with higher [Control], while also increasing the endurance of the weapon up to the user's [Control]. All other techniques simply shape this shell of ki meaning the endurance is retained through other techniques. This technique lasts as long as the user maintains it.

*[Weapon Shaping: Double Blade Technique]
D-Rank Kijutsu
Focusing their Ki into the weapon they are holding, the user of this technique alters the Ki coating on their weapon to extend out from the sword, forming a second blade about 6 inches in front of the first. This gives the user a distinct advantage by letting them slash twice into an opponent or defense and making their attacks harder to block, as well as giving them the defensive edge by using the first edge to parry or block attacks, leaving their weapon unharmed.

*[Iaido • Death’s Gate]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 15 Speed.
Drawing upon the superlative speed of Iaido, the practitioner momentarily torques the muscles in their body to draw their sword from its scabbard and deliver a blindingly fast slash before sheathing their blade. Properly reading this attack requires the opponent to have a Perception technique of equal or higher rank than this technique. Otherwise, they cannot accurately read the attack and will be unlikely to completely avoid the attack, if at all.
The archer samurai was in disbelief at the speed the man was approaching. He moved as fast as this man's arrows flew! Even though he moved to follow his commander, he knew he would not make it in time. Not without slowing them down. But he wasn't going to go down without a fight here. He readied three arrows and fired them as quickly as he could as he dashed to freedom. The first he applied his secret technique, the famed Ougi, Phoenix shot. He fired the arrow and watched as the flames grew while it sped toward the approaching man. The next two followed closely behind, designed to hide not only in the shadow of the first, but to be obscured by the blanket of flames, covered from the eyes of their target. Each was designed to sweep low and arc up at the moment the samurai calculated based on his assailant's movement. If Yoru were to dodge the first arrow, which he almost certainly would, and also avoid the flames that fanned out to cover nearly this entire half of the room, then the arrows would arc up to catch him if he moved upwards to the left or right. While this deadly combination attack would surely be difficult to avoid given his opponent can't see through fire to detect the two true attacks, the archer doubted that he'd take down his opponent. At best, he was buying time to hopefully make it to Senji.
usedShow
*[Flawless Aim Style • Absolute Aim]
Having mastered the art of ranged combat, the practitioner is capable of calculating all outside factors before launching their projectiles. Ambient factors such as temperature, winds, moisture, any terrain, and even lack of sight on their target can not hinder their aim. So long as they have a means of detecting the location of their opponent and no impassible objects or unavoidable defenses stand in their way, the practitioner's attacks will strike their target with pinpoint accuracy without fail. Living targets must have a Perception technique equal or higher in rank to be able to perceive the practitioner's attacks without some sort of additional defense.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Evasive Maneuvers]
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The practitioner has learned how to accurately launch projectiles while moving through the flow of combat. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to accurately launch projectiles while moving at full Speed, while jumping, rolling, sliding off the ground, or while performing other basic combat movements.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Advanced Hidden Shot]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): *[Flawless Aim Style • Hidden Shot].
Building upon the principles found in the Hidden Shot technique, the practitioner launches two or more projectiles, the first projectile serving as the leading projectile and subsequent projectiles in the previous projectile's shadows. These projectiles can be launched in complex twisting trajectories, allowing both leading and subsequent projectiles to slip in and out of the other projectile's shadows. This makes it more difficult for the opponent to determine both the actual number of projectiles as well as their targeting paths and the order in which they will strike, making the attacks difficult to avoid. Opponents with a Perception technique equal or higher in rank may be able to see the projectiles clearly within a reasonable distance, though they'll still have to properly defend against it.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Sweeping Shot]
C-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Momentarily crouching, the practitioner launches one or more projectiles in a low arc, the weapon(s) flying close to the ground before arcing up in a single direction when approaching the target. If the practitioner launches more than one projectile, their trajectories can cross over each other, making it difficult for the opponent to ascertain which projectile will rise up to strike them first.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Phoenix Shot]
S-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): 35 Strength.
Torquing every single muscle in their body, the practitioner launches a single, violently rotating projectile. After traveling for three meters, this projectile is engulfed in flames due to excessive air friction. These flames trail the projectile, feeding off of the oxygen provided by the wind current generated by the projectile itself and spreading out to a number of meters equal to 3/4 the practitioner's Strength, rounded down, immediately igniting any combustible materials and causing second degree burns immediately upon contact, the burns worsening upon further exposure to heat and fire. If the projectile makes contact with the opponent or a hard surface before the end of its trajectory, it strikes with the practitioner's full Strength before causing the flames behind it to rush up and cover an area in front of the point of impact up to a number of meters wide equal to 1/2 the practitioner's Strength, rounded down. At the end of the projectile’s flight, regardless of impact, it will have disintegrated into ash and slag, being rendered useless as a weapon for the remainder of that thread.

"Tululila, Talila Tulula."
CharactersShow
Character
S-rankSunagakure no SatoHIzashi, Kougyoku

Rain21199

Post by Rain21199 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:05 am

Zakuro took in a deep breath. The echos of the world around him reverberated through his ears. As the two shinobi flew in close, Zakuro's ears began to pick them up. He "saw" them. Two individuals flying in. A high pitched whistle echoed from the outside. Two objects flew into the windows and landed on either side of Zakuro. He was prepared to defend against the attack, but they simply just landed into the floor. Something isn't adding up with those, but that was the least of his worries.

Like a speeding kunai, one of his opponents hurled themselves at the door to the palace. 'I'm not letting you in that easily.' Zakuro winded back his fist and waited for the moment of impact. The second his opponent touched the door, Zakuro's arm launched forward, producing a huge tunnel of wind, which filled the doorway, that would force back even the strongest of opponents.

The torrent of pressure continued to pulse forward as Zakuro turned around to face the two individuals that entered through the windows. It took only a second to realize that they were identical. Either they were both clones, or only one was. Immediately, they went for Senji.

'Fuck.'

He decided to intercept one. The question was, which one.

That decision was made for him when the hooded individual on his left threw a windmill shuriken. "Yeah, fuck no. That's getting nowhere near him." Zakuro shouted. He dashed forward at top speed, and reached into his left rear pocket. He pulled out a kunai wrapped in wire and chucked it at the windmill shuriken before it had the chance to reach the Kumo shinobi. Thanks to some impeccable training from Yoru, an old acquaintance, Zakuro predicted the angle of the shuriken and threaded his kunai into its center grip. With a quick tug of the wire, it wrapped itself around the shuriken. Then, Zakuro swung it right back at the hooded man, aiming to slam it into his body. As the man attempted to dodge Zakuro's attack, the Konoha shinobi dashed forward to clash with him. Yanking the two brass knuckles from his belt, Zakuro activated them, causing sparks of lightning to leave his fists. During his movement, Zakuro noticed the shape of an individual form in his mind. It was fuzzy and hard to make out, but it certainly was there. Zakuro quickly threw a throwing knife directly at the figure, then shouted at Senji. "There's someone else in here with us. Stay alert Senji, he's invisible." Then to his comms, "Everyone, we have three opponents here at the palace. We are currently engaged with them."

Once Zakuro got in close to the hooded man, he would give two quick swings at his opponent, trying to land a fast, solid blow, while maintaining constant pressure on his opponent, likely forcing him to retreat towards the wall.
SpoilerShow
[Gift of Ullr • Unseeing Eyes]
S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: 50 [Willpower]
The user’s hearing is able to pick up the slightest sound from incredible distances. Each and every sound echoes against the user’s surroundings, giving them an almost perfect 360 degree view of the battlefield. This technique allows the user to fight as though they have perfect vision up to 150m aways, through smoke, debris, underground, and behind cover. It also grants the user the ability to detect stealthier opponents, and listen in to distant conversations. The sheer amount of sensory information would be enough to drive most individuals to insanity, so it requires a high amount of willpower to remain mentally intact.

[Brawler Style • Flying Fist of Judgement!]
S-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 50 [Strength]
The user takes a wide stance with their legs, pulls back their arm, and delivers an extremely powerful punch forward. This punch causes a continuous tunnel of wind that begins at the user's fist and continues for 50m. The diameter of this punch can range from the size of a basketball to 25m across. The torrent of wind will rip apart anything that touches it with the strength of the user, as if it were being cut by hundreds of little blades.

[Gift of Ullr • Track Them]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
The user is capable of keeping track of multiple opponents at once. As long as the user has some way to detect them and keep track of their movements, they can keep track of up to 7 individuals simultaneously.

[Gift of Ullr • The Ultimate Hunter]
Having mastered the art of ranged combat, the practitioner is capable of calculating all outside factors before launching their projectiles. Ambient factors such as temperature, winds, moisture, any terrain, and even lack of sight on their target can not hinder their aim. So long as they have a means of detecting the location of their opponent and no impassible objects or unavoidable defenses stand in their way, the practitioner's attacks will strike their target with pinpoint accuracy without fail. Living targets must have a Perception technique equal or higher in rank to be able to dodge the practitioner's attacks without some sort of additional defense.

[Keiriku Style • Grip of the Damned]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
The user sends their corded weapon to wrap around a target. Once successfully wrapped, the user yanks the weapon, tightening it and locking it in place. It requires the user's [Strength] to break out of this technique, but the Strength check lowers by 3 each post the target is wrapped up.

[Brawler Style • One-Two Punch]
The user throws a jab with their forward hand aimed towards the head of their opponent. They then retract their forward hand and throw a swing with their rear hand.

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:35 pm

Shinjiro was prepared for the possibility that the opponent would be able to sense him, which was why he hadn’t bothered with a stealthy approach. He wanted to draw focus and give his partners openings. And, more or less that was what he had done, at least initially. Immediately upon breaching the room he felt a powerful burst of wind approaching, forcing him to shift direction to the left before landing as he tossed the poison grenades to either side of the wind stream, enveloping the two samurai and the muscular Konoha shinobi. The door and beam were promptly obliterated by the cutting winds and Shinji only made it about 2 meters into the room before shifting 2-3 meters to the left as the wind blasted his right side and he tucked his wings behind him and protected his right hand, covering it across the other side of his body as the wind buffeted against the sturdy Doton armor he wore. It wasn’t enough to break it completely but it took a heavy toll and sent the young assassin spinning a full turn through the air before his wings unfurled and stabilised himself, skidding back nearly against the wall as he drew his swords and let out his mighty roar which would weaken each of the samurai and the archer at the back of the room. Fortunately, Hyo was entering from the window to his far right and was out of range of the shout when it was made. The poison gas too would only cover a 20-meter area near the front entrance and would begin to be forced out of the room as the middle section of the conjoining green cloud was caught within the continuous wind funnel.

Though as the muscular Konoha shinobi turned ran into the center of the room, about 25 meters from the entrance and threw the kunai at Yoru’s shuriken, Shinji made his move against the pair of samurai who were about 10 meters from the entrance and just behind the wind funnel. Dashing forward Shinji made a testing cut with his right blade toward the closest samurai who blocked with a second chakra blade, he had only barely been able to keep up and only because it was a mere test. The defense and the samurai’s blade would shatter beneath the strike and Shinji would follow him forward aiming to stab him in the heart as he fell and before he could even reach the ground. Given the massive difference in speed and strength and the samurai’s immense nausea and disorientation it would be essentially impossible to avoid being killed, though every moment was useful in delaying Shinji. While the other Samurai moved to attack, Shinji whistled, the pair of supposed kunai rocketing forward from either side of Zakuro, about 20 meters from either direction at 50 speed, aiming to impale him through each of his lungs and draw his focus on the projectiles as Shinji dealt with the second samurai.

His opponent approached at 36 speed compared to his own 45, aiming to circle behind him and strike with a quick slash to which Shinji would spin to the left, deflecting with his left sword and moving to the samurai’s side, placing him between himself and Zakuro as his right blade counter attacked with a swift thrust through the rib-cage and into several vital organs from behind. Darting backward he would yank the blade from the mans flesh and allow him to collapse on the ground as he continued to whistle and direct the twin arrows to assail Zakuro, curving and attacking him in criss-crossing patterns and redirecting even if they should be momentarily deflected, though they would also stop in mid air and then accelerate back to full strength and speed should he attempt to time a block. Unless the Genjutsu was dispelled they would continue to look like Kunai, making them appear 6 inches shorter than they actually were, further making blocking or deflecting more difficult than it already was. All the while Shinji would be ready to move and respond to counter attacks from Zakuro, dashing to the left and ready to shift direction at any moment. He recognized his new opponent and smiled with anticipation, Zakuro seemed to have gotten much stronger since the last time they fought and he was curious to see how much it would take to bring him down this time.
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Zantou • Winter River Flows]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The physical training and mental focus encouraged by Zantou allows for the practitioner to adapt quickly and take advantage of opportunities to attack when they present themselves in combat. This Discipline represents the practitioner's ability to alter the direction of their blade mid-cut. This can be used to work around a block, or simply to act as a powerful feint and strike all in the same motion without stopping. This Discipline can make a Zantou practitioner’s movements difficult to predict in a fight.

*[Zantou • Ambidexterity]
After practicing for a long amount of time with the concept of using both of their hands with equal skill, the user has developed a level of ambidexterity that allows them to utilize both hands equally and as effectively without any penalty. This extends to other methods of combat or simple everyday life as well.

*[Zantou • Eyes of the Snow Owl]
Prerequisite(s): *[Zantou • Ambidexterity].
The practitioner of Zantou must be capable of both defending and attacking within the same movement. This Discipline represents the practitioner's training and capacity to block an attack with one sword while simultaneously attacking with the other while wielding two or more weapons, making it more difficult for opponents to adequately block or counter the practitioner's attacks.

*[Zantou • Frigid Gust]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Zantou harnesses the inner strength of its warrior to cause the opponent to falter. Intentionally clashing with the opponent's weapon at a weak point, the practitioner immediately torques the muscles in their arm to violently push and twist the weapon in a single direction. An opponent affected by this technique must have a Strength higher than the practitioner's Strength to avoid losing their grip on their weapon or being disarmed entirely. The practitioner can immediately follow up on this opening with a slash with the other weapon if they so wish.

*[Zantou • Wolf Pack Paradigm]
Much of a human's movements are inefficient and waste energy, especially in regards to combat. The practitioner has learned how to fully synchronize and harmonize the movements of their body in and out of combat. This Discipline represents the practitioner's knowledge and mastery of kinetic linking, the efficient movement and transferal of potential energy from one part of the body to the other, eliminating potentially wasted Endurance and chakra and allowing the practitioner to last longer than ordinary in a fight.

*[Zantou • Frost Dragon's Flight]
Prerequisite(s): *[Zantou • Winter Maelstrom].
The practitioner has learned to strike and defend with movements that shift suddenly and ferociously. This Discipline represents the practitioner's knowledge and mastery of movement and muscle control, to the point that their movements, attacks, and techniques have no telegraphing signs until they are already in motion. This makes it much more difficult for opponents to properly react to the practitioner's actions in combat. Opponents must have a sight-based or sound-based Perception technique of equal or higher rank than this technique to adequately read the practitioner's movements, attacks, and techniques.

*[Zantou • Frost Dragon's Fangs]
A-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite(s): *[Zantou • Winter Maelstrom].
Torquing the muscles in their arms, the practitioner unleashed a relentless flurry of twisting slashes and thrusts. With controlled twisting of the wrists and arms, the practitioner can immediately change the direction of any of these attacks, even to the point of converting a slash into a thrust and vice-versa. The unpredictability of this technique, complemented by the practitioner’s already muted movements, makes this one of the deadliest techniques in all of Zantou.

Combat Intuition
Prerequisite: 25 Speed, [Perception], [Close Quarters Combat]
A skill to maximize efficiency of movement, Shinji has learned to utilize his head and body movements to avoid incoming attacks without sacrificing maneuverability or speed. So long as he is able to anticipate an opponents attacks he can make minor ducks, shifts and weaves out of the path of most incoming strikes and projectiles, often allowing him to capitalize on counters based on the openings that a miss provides. Though typically Shinji must be able to perceive an incoming attack, after he has evaded a maneuver once he is far more likely to be able to anticipate and predict an opponent’s attack pattern, often beginning his evasion or block the instant an opponent begins their attack.

Lethal Precision
A-rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Deft Hands], [Close Quarters Combat] [Sword Weapons]
Shinjiro has fine tuned his accuracy with his strikes to the point where he can consistently target even a moving target within 1mm of precision as well as being able to find openings in his opponents guard and capitalize on those openings so long as his Speed is greater than or equal to that of his opponent unless they have an adequate defensive technique. This includes his use of bladed weapons and his own limbs.

Anatomy
Prerequisite: [Medicine] [Deft Hands]
Having acquired a vast knowledge of the human Anatomy and its weak points Shinjiro can strike in such a way as to cause organ failure from direct stabbing attacks, either with his appendages or a weapon so long as his Strength is at least 5 higher than his opponent, affecting the target accordingly typically though not limited to including symptoms of extreme pain and nausea, potentially leading to fatal consequences. Similarly, connecting muscle groups can easily be severed via bladed strikes rendering entire limbs unusable unless adequate medical treatment is applied.

[Vibration Sense]
S-Ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: [Perception]
Becoming finely attuned with his sense of touch and even his ability to hear low frequencies Shinji had developed the ability to feel vibrations extremely acutely. He can detect the slightest movements within a 15-meter radius of himself through solid surfaces, 25 meters if standing on water or within mist or rain and a 10-meter radius from the air itself. From this he can detect the size anything moving around him and their direction as well as approximate weight. This is only effective on moving targets.

Malevolence, 50 speed/Strength

TheLacarix

Post by TheLacarix » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:35 pm

As the arrows smashed through the window, it gave both Yoru and his clone an ample view of what was through the window and the wall either side, both nodded to one another as they caught circle of a circle of chakra on the opposite wall, underneath the window. A defence that must have been placed up at almost the exact moment Yoru deactivated his byakugan, whoever was within here had perfect timing and was a deadly opponent. As both Yoru’s leaped through the window, they both withdrew a kunai and a steel write attaching them instantly, stabbing them into the wall and dragging themselves whilst mid air away from the blast of chakra that was shooting out from beneath the window, narrowly avoiding it. He’d ned to be careful from here on out. Luckily his new comrades would be there to least offer some assistance. It was almost a sensory overload gas and arrows were flying everywhere, doors were getting blown through the air. He loosened his eyepatch, activating his byakugan once again, he’d take no chances this time.

His and his clone’s actions would start to begin the same as before, one launching the windmill shuriken and the other charging directly towards the man known as Senji. The windmill shuriken was on a timed mechanism and as it soared through the air, it broke into pieces shooting out, one piece back out of the window Yoru just approached, one into the ground, one towards Zakuro’s legs and the other towards Senji, as though attempting him to stop his hand seals, the kunai that approached the shuriken would have nothing to grab hold of, Zakuro seemed to be heading his way however he was attention was taken by Shinji who had made it through the doorway, luckily his powerful doton armour seemed to do the trick. Yoru wasted no time whatsoever, using his blinding speed pushing through the secret passageway he was already next to, that was unguarded, dropping a handful of makibishi on the floor behind him knowing they wouldn’t do much damage, but they’d slow down anyone who chased him. He moved through the small corridor, moving through he grabbed the piece of metal and ripped it from its place, hopping through the trap door and slamming it behind him. His actions were performed in an instant, he moved as though he was a blur moving at his full fifty speed and hurtled towards the Daimyo wrapping his fingers around his collar and placing his own fingertips on his neck, activating his comms “I have the Daimyo, what do you want me to do with him?” His single white eye glared around his surroundings, seeing everything and everyone as it unfolded he’d be ready to get out of here as soon as possible, even if he had the Daimyo the palace would still need to be taken, but at least his job would be done and he could head home, he had no intention of fighting his comrades from yesteryear and didn’t want to be here any longer than he had to.

Whilst all this was happening, Yoru’s clone had to deal an archer up above as he decided not to go after Senji seeing that he was weaving seals and leaping backwards, it was likely his kunai wouldn’t be strong enough as he hopped over the shard of metal that had slammed into the ground in front of him, an arrow came towards him, the kunai already in his hand flung towards it, striking the arrow. This would normally send the projectile straight back to the opponent, but it was shot with such a strength it would only manage to knock it off course, the clones eye’s widened with shock as the flames however carried towards him, another arrow hidden within, very clever. Though the clone knew it was coming it was moving at such a speed it would be hard to avoid, he clone bent his body in such a strange way bending backwards allowing the arrow to fly past, the flames however licked against his black top, ripping through it, the flames licking across his now bare chest. It wasn’t enough to disperse the clone, but it wouldn’t be able to take much more damage. The clone continued on his path, guarding the doorway that the real Yoru had just gone through.
UsedShow

Taijutsu • King of Swing (Used by both)
Prerequisite: Acrobatics & Deft Hands
The user is capable of making grapple hooks, by combining shuriken or Kunai and steel wire. They do this by attaching steel wire to a ninja tool, in a quick fluid motion. They can then use this to swing point to point, equal to their own speed.

Taijutsu • Hand over Fist (Used by both)
Prerequisite: Deft Hands
When retrieving a ninja tool from their persons, the user is capable of attaching a secondary tool, such as, but not limited to steel wire and explosive tags while drawing the tool in one fluid motion.

[Flawless Aim Style • What’s Yours is Mine] (Used by clone)
Prerequisite: Perception
The user is able to perceive a flight path of a projectile and can throw their own projectile to meet, to know exactly where to strike, if it is equal or lower in strength, it will knock the projectile off it’s path and send it back directly to the target at the speed it came. This will often catch an opponent of guard. However if the strength of the incoming projectile is higher, this will not work in the same way, though it will redirected away from the target.

Taijutsu • Contortionist (Used by clone)
Prerequisite: [Acrobatics
The user is a contortionist allowing them to move and manipulate their body and joints much further than normal. Allowing them to pass through smaller gaps, move in peculiar ways, get into unexpected vantage points and makes their bones more difficult to break, at least when it comes to joint manipulation.
CharactersShow

Aizawa, Yoru
S-Rank - Bannin
Konohagakure - ANBU

Shiazu, Ico
D-Rank - Genin
Kirigakure

Aono, Ikuto
A-Rank - Shogun
Land of Tea

Hondo (Aizawa), Haru
C-Rank
Land of Tea

Zao

Post by Zao » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:05 pm

Entering a single moment behind that of Shinji bursting through the door and Yoru and his clone moving through the windows had proven itself to be rather beneficial as he was able to witness a glimps of the situation in the room and the two attacks that originated from the circles placed around the room strategically. It would appear that the support user had been much more prepared for them despite the violence and surprise action for their raid. Did he have some sort of sensory ability? Could the foreign shinobi sense him as well? A handful of questions shot through the young puppet body user's mind as he witnessed the chakra based attack shoot out just below him as he was entering the window aimed for the masked figure who had entered in right before him.

This didn't cause any hesitation in the small bodies movements as the shinobi who abandoned his thoughts of skirting the wall of the large room and instead moving in a straight line towards the figure who had just turned to flee. Knowing that due to the distance and the speed restrictions placed on him by the stealth cloak at the moment he needed to quickly react but didn't quite want to expose his actual body at the moment until it qas confirmed that his questions were answered. As Hyo was still unsure if the man's sensory or detection ability was stronger than his chakra blocking material that the Ghost body was crafted with. This forced him to relent from his previous rogue like attack patter. of flanking the individual and seek to attack from range as the opponent was reacting to the fuuma shuriken thrown toward him by the allies clone.

Unexpectedly a wired kunai was thrown from behind only a moment after the clone had launched the large shuriken, causing the puppet nin to rotate his head to an almost unnatural angle to observe both the ninjutsu user and the samurai archer by his side and the tank of an attacker who was able to snatch the flying weapon out of the air with a weapon of his own from range. A truly awesome feat of skill and training must have been needed to conduct such an instinctual action, some that only further convinced the shinobi of Sanji's importance to the mission set here.

Chakra had been flowing into the first three senbon within the wrist launcher on the left arm as it was alright aimed towards the priority target tracking the walking tank of a man and the archer as well. A dark blue hue senbon (Yuudoku) coated in its respected poison flashed out from the launcher before it suddenly multiplied into a two meter barrage of senbon shortly after leaving the launcher aimed to intercept the retreating ninjutsu user at the entrance to the hallway, The rogue shinobi's aim was hard to beat, reinforced with his own personal experiences and depth in the art of Flawless aim, the senbon moving at the max speed and strength that the man's puppet body could obtain (50)

The second senbon that had rotated near instantly into position in the launcher had ben prepped for the samuari but as his mind tracked tye three targets some else unexpectedly happened. Zak had somehow identified that he was there, communicating that to the shinobi he has just shot the first senbon at and proceeded to conduct a throwing motion with his hand after drawing a throwing knife. Hyo was forced to rapidly alter tge angle and positioning of his own arm as he was the targeted direction based on the arm movements which surprised him once again. This was because the man was not even looking at him and was still able to accurately pinpoint his location and direction of movement before timing his throw with great accuracy.

A single dark purple color senbon flashed from the launcher in a direct path to intercept the throwing knife, like the first the senbon seemed to suddenly multipli into a two meter barrage of senbon. The original intending to block the thrown weapon while the remainder where fired at an angle to miss the clone and intercept the moving battle tank of a Konoha ninja just before he would reach Yoru's clone. Hopefully foring hin to either attempt to defend or alter his actions to evade the attack from the rogue Suna nin. As Ryu was making his second the archer revealled his prowess and launched an arrow that burst into flames, was this individual really just some samurai?

As the two clouds of senbon flew Hyo never stopped moving and continued to pursue as his opponents, but after releasing the second one and knowing that his stealth cover had been blown by the armored ninja he no longer held anything back as the chakra circulated throw his small puppet body and the third senbon had already moved into place with the launcher. The left hand extended out and to the side as the extendable blade revealed itself as the two pieces snapped together forming an eighteen inch blade now as he continues to press forward, the samurai archer his intended target.

Having just fired the arrow attack at the clone across the room and created a wake of fire from the projectile's path, this allowed Ryu who was approaching from the other side at max speed, which in turn revealed himself from the invisibility cloak mechanism, at least to those capable of detecting him at that level of movement speed. If the samurai was unable to react in time to that rapid speed and simultaneous horizontal sweeping attack from the young looking kids long blade, then the protector would be decapitated. As the left hand swung past the samurai's neck in an assassination style strike, the right arm and its launcher were once again pointed at the shinobi whonretreated into the hallway.

A dark blue senbon once again flashed out from the launcher before doing just like the previous and just after enetering the air it rapidly multiplied into another two meter cloud of senbon aimed center mass down the hallway towards Senji. Ryu making this man his main focus and hoping that the others could deal with the tanker long enough to allow himself to focus here...his movements still advancing as quickly as he could at the target as another senbon loaded into the launcher and the blade wielding left arn drew back in after its slashing motion. It drew back as if preparing to stab forwards if the target he was attempting to pressure and xlose with on allowed him to enter melee range.

(OOC: I'll let you assess the effects of his first attack and if Senji is able to form his chakra wall or not. If their are any questions or such hit me up on discord since I did this post from my phone. )

Jutsu UsedShow

Wrist Launcher firing three senbon at 50 speed and strength; one Neutronium and two Yuudoku senbon.

Wrist blade on left arm uses to attack samurai archer.

Ninpou

Using x3 - Once for each senbon fired.

[Basic Multiplying Projectile]
C-rank Ninjutsu
The user will channel their chakra into a projectile, after released the projectile will emit a puff of smoke that reveals a 2mx2mx2m cloud of the projectile moving at the same speed and strength as the original. These new weapons disappear after one post.

Personal Disciplines

[Tracking System]
Taking one's situational awareness to the next level, Hyoryu has become constantly aware of his surroundings to such a degree that his eyes seem to automatically track any movements made within his range of vision. While this allows for him to be able to track the movements with an indefinite amount of precision, as long as the speed of the movement doesn't exceed his [Speed]. This does not allow for him to simply automatically dodge or block attacks. The man must still have the physical capabilities to keep up with his mind's processing power.

[Drifting Thoughts]
A-ranked Taijutsu Discipline
Long ago realizing that being able to think harder and faster was only helpful to a point, Hyoryu dedicated himself to being able to think about multiple things at once. After years of practice, he's now capable of maintaining up to four different streams of thought at once. These streams can be just him thinking through an idea, using one hand to defend and another to attack with different techniques, or visualizing something to even recalling a memory. While shinobi is capable of this incredible feat, once he's past three different streams of thought, he often has to pause and make sure he's not mixing up the streams. For this reason, he generally doesn't go beyond three when in combat or highly stressful situations.

Flawless Aim Used

*[Flawless Aim Style • Tracking]
This allows the user to hit a moving target so long as it is moving in a way predictable to the user. They must still take into account travel time, and sudden changes in path will still affect the outcome.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Evasive Maneuvers]
The user has learned to maintain accuracy while on the move. This allows the user to move at full speed and even change directions without interrupting their rhythm.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Intercepting Shot]
B-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner is able to launch a projectile in the direct path of an oncoming solid mass attack. This projectile carries with it the full force of the one who launched it and is intended to deflect or destroy the attack before it comes near them. The user’s stats must be capable of tracking and intercepting the attack as well as deflecting it.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Uncanny Shot]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Having advanced in their arts the practitioner is able to launch projectiles from inconceivable positions. No matter what position their body is in they’re capable of releasing attacks without any detriment to their aim. In addition, rapid adjustments such as dodging or spinning has no effect on their aim.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Flawless Aim]
Having surpassed even the masters of ranged combat the adept is capable of calculating all outside factors before releasing their shot. Ambient factors such as temperature, winds, moisture, water and even total blindness to their target can not waive their aim. So long as they have a means of detection and nothing is in their path that can’t be forced through or gone around they will hit their mark every time. Living targets must have a [speed] higher than the adepts [Strength] to dodge the adepts attacks without having another form of defense.
CharactersShow
Active

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Return to “Daimyo's Palace”