Jinchluminati

[Closed] Jinchuuriki Only

An international hub and place of refuge for any who visit. Steam Country is home to Amegakure, a bustling city that is arguably the closest thing in the world to the size of any of the great Shinobi villages. Shinobi activities are strictly forbidden within Steam Country, but shinobi are welcome to conduct personal business here.
Izanagi

Jinchluminati

Post by Izanagi » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:04 pm

An idea had been brewing in Shinjiro’s mind since the Chunin exams in Aroma country. The strength of Konoha’s Jinchuuriki had opened his eyes to the potential of their kind. If Taiga could overcome him, he wondered what the Jinchuuriki of other villages could do when they truly mastered their Genma. Even Shinji himself though incredibly strong in his own right, had realized that he was still lacking when it came to true mastery of the spirit within. That was the key difference he believed, why he had come short.

Over the years Maido had filled Shinji’s head about the power of the Genma, their deserving of being free, even to rule over humanity. In time those ideas had begun to settle, perhaps she was on to something after all. And while Shinjiro couldn’t bring himself to betray Kirigakure and completely rescind his most deeply rooted beliefs he did have a curiosity that he felt compelled to feed. The festival in Steam country was the perfect opportunity.

Fortunately, it seemed he was not the only one with an idea in mind to gather their kind. In his efforts to track down the other villages Jinchuuriki or even learn which ones had come, he had heard of an open invitation for Jinchuuriki to meet at the top of one of the villages largest towers. For the first time since he had been in the country the rain actually seemed to be clearing, though there was still a heavy overcast there were patches of sun beaming through the clouds. Shinjiro wasn’t one to put too much credit to omens or signs, but this seemed an optimistic indication.

As a Bannin, Shinjiro wasn’t nervous in the least arriving at the coordinates. If anything he surmised that if anyone didn’t show it was because they feared him. He wondered if the same individuals he had met before would be there. Inuzuka Masami, Sarutobi Taiga, Tsukino Nishiki, and there had even been a young girl from Kumo whose name escaped him. Surely these powerful and well-established Jinchuuriki would have the freedom and confidence to arrive, though he wondered if he might also encounter some of the younger generations, or did the weaker villages keep a tight collar on their spirit containers? He couldn’t recall ever hearing of powerful Jinchuuriki from either Kumo or Iwa, and it had been some time since he had met a spirit host from Suna, though Zekka certainly had shown a certain kind of strength.

Shinjiro carried no weapons, save for his legendary arrow Malevolence kept at his hip. He didn’t need his swords here but the arrow for whatever reason seemed difficult to part from. To look somewhat less menacing the 20-year-old man kept his hood and mask down, the poisons within him temporarily nullified. The young man’s medium-length honey brown hair rustled in the light breeze as he leaned over a guard rail, taking in the sights and keeping his eyes on the streets below. Though he would surely be able to feel or smell anyone who came up through the door behind him.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

TyDie

Jinchluminati

Post by TyDie » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:45 pm

Thus far, Takuma had enjoyed being out of Wind Country for the first time in his life. All he had ever seen was the scenery of the desert he grew up in - Arid, cracked land and sand dunes rising high above the horizon were etched firmly into his mind. So to waltz about this new country, to see plant life other than cacti and palm trees, was a breathtaking experience. And the rains! Oh, how he loved the feeling of rain on his head, it was such a far cry from the brutal sun of Wind Country. He was admittedly a bit sad that, today of all days, it wasn't raining. Instead, a dreary overcast sky hung above the land as the young jinchuuriki made his way through the festival streets.

For today, word was spread that an open invitation to "The current Jinchuuriki of the Genma" had been extended, with a location and time given. Of course, not everyone was privy to exactly what a Jinchuuriki was, and even less knew of the genma, but Takuma of course understood. The question was... should he be going? After all, he was still figuring out how all this genma stuff worked, and who knows how well trained and powerful the other hosts were... "Makoto, I know that Souta has people here to watch over myself and Junpei, and you're included in that of course. But, you said that most of them won't be acting directly right now, is that right?" Underneath her fox mask, Makoto nodded and responded as she followed alongside Takuma. "Right. You can expect that Souta is in the know regarding this event and the whereabouts of you and Junpei, but I'm your only tagalong for all of this. Why?"

Takuma stopped for a moment in his tracks, turned to face Makoto, and gave her a determined look. "Makoto... I want you to stay behind for this." A stifled sound of disapproval found it's way out from under the fox mask as Makoto clearly didn't agree with that decision. "You said there will still be eyes on me, and that's fine. But I'll be meeting the other genma hosts here... I can't afford to look like I'm being babied or coddled. They need to know that, while young, I'm not weak... Even if, maybe I am..." Takuma trailed off towards the end, clearly not so sure of himself, but his intention was clear - he wanted to attend this with as little supervision as possible.

Makoto shook her head and sighed, rubbing her brow with frustration. "You realize that even if Souta is more hands off, I'll probably get reprimanded for letting you wander around like that. But... fine. Don't think that I won't be watching though." Makoto crossed his arms with finality, giving the boy a small nod as he smiled at her, a sort of wordless 'thank you'. Then, in a flash of movement, Makoto leapt up from the streets to the rooftops, and Takuma continued on through the tower ahead of him towards the roof.

My my, how brave of you, Love. They grow up so fast, I could almost cry! A few mock sobs echoed through Takuma's mind as Janesisu poked fun at him, the boy groaning in response. "I'm going to have to deal with you during all this aren't I?" Oh, of course! You think I'd pass up the opportunity to reunite with my old pals? Come now, Love... You should know me better then that. Ooh... I already sense one of them is waiting for us. Yesss... The beastial one. Ooh, how I've longed to feel him again. He was always so... Primal.

Takuma wasn't sure what Janesisu was on about with this talk of a "beastial one", but he was soon to find out he surmised... opening a door that lead to the roof, the young, blue haired Kouseki was face to face with a taller, burlier man, clad in dark clothing that hid much of his form. A palpable aura of danger emanated from the man, despite Takuma seeing no clear weaponry on his person. Meanwhile, Takuma's large scroll, storing his Puppet Tokage, sat comfortable along his back, just in case he had need of it. "I uh... I guess you're one of us too, eh?" Takuma managed to find his voice after a few moments of staring at the man before him, and even eventually managed a bow as he stepped away from the door.

"I'm Takuma. Kouseki, Takuma. And uh... I'm pretty sure we share a bond." The boy scratched his head nervously as he awaited a response. Meanwhile, Janesisu couldn't help but to reach out to the spirit within the man. "My my, you've managed to find yourself quite the enticing host, eh Vorashu? I hope you didn't miss me too much, beasty... I know I've missed you." The sultry voice of the genma reached out to the beastial one, though neither host could hear them. How long had it been since these two had met?
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Jinchluminati

Post by Willoria » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:10 pm

To say that Junpei was feeling nervous about this entire thing was an understatement. The change in climate left him uncomfortable, he felt damp, he felt a chill, and he simply wanted to go home. He had received the same invitation of course but, given his nature, he hardly felt the same desire to go running head first into it. But the moment he had found out that Takuma had already made his way there he felt a need to go, to protect his new friend. He still felt the other boy was strongly naive, and that it would get him in trouble. In a situation such as this, he couldn't help but feel like trouble was right around the corner. His current guardian didn't make him feel any better either, her mask with the teeth left him feeling uneasy. She had tried to speak to him, told him her name was Yasu, but he had simply ignored her. After speaking to a former host of his own genma he had found himself strangely drawn to ignoring his own guardians most of the time, and Shishire's whispers only pushed him to be all the more reclusive from them. The spirit constantly spoke in his ears of how they would one day kill him, and only gladly.

The boy's crimson red and black eyes were hard as he made his way up the tower with his shadow of a human. The woman only stopped when she spotted Makoto and tilted her head in an unasked question. He hardly noticed when she paused, but he almost felt a weight lift from his shoulders when she chose not to follow him further and he stepped through the last doorway, and onto the rooftop where the other two hosts were already waiting. His old smile returned when he saw Takuma. "Hey kid." he said quietly, reaching out a hand to ruffle the boy's hair. They'd hardly spoken since their sealing but Jun felt calm in the boy's presence, a kindred nature he hardly felt with anyone anymore. He put a protective arm around the boy's shoulders even as he turned his eyes towards the other person in the room and felt a shift in himself.

'Shishishi... well well dearies... isn't this something new... something different... oh this should be entertaining.' If a genma could roll its eyes within a host, Shishire certainly did at Janesisu's behavior. 'Even sealed in a child you cannot keep it in your pants for a moment can you... and yet I would wager neither can Vorashu... though his tastes be far more violent... shishishishi...' Shishire seemed to be all things annoyed and entertained all rolled up into one.

Though most guardians held back, willing to stay within the range of a yell or scream, two at least were willing to step onto that rooftop with the hosts themselves. Moments after Junpei's showed up came the silent arrival of Meiyo Souta and Kouseki Rokuro. Both wore their usual garb, but in addition to it they wore dark cloaks with hoods pulled up and took up positions leaning against a far railing, away from the hosts, with their arms crossed. Neither had any intention to interfere nor even speak, but only observe their own charges in a situation that could be unpredictable. 'I can only hope my faith in my charges is not misplaced... but I cannot trust these others...' Souta thought to himself.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Izanagi

Jinchluminati

Post by Izanagi » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:12 pm

Shinjiro sniffed at the air as he felt a tingle in the back of his mind, followed shortly by the reverberations of a group of individuals ascending the staircase about 6 or 7 meters behind him. The first to emerge was a young boy. Turning he leaned back against the rail and took in the sight of the blue haired Genin. “You’re a new face. From Suna eh?” he noted, instantly observing the symbol on his gloves. But what was most interesting was the blue crystal in his forehead and the sparkling eyes like an entire galaxy contained within him. He had never seen anything quite so captivating and beautiful. “I’m Shinjiro, host of the Katagenma. You’re not what I expected” he said simply, such a young fresh host being brave enough to enter first was commendable. But moreover, it seemed this boy was truly a precious secret worth keeping, he felt privileged to see such a rare gem for himself.

Meanwhile, within his mind, Vorashu too was pleasantly surprised. Of all the Genma Janesisu was among the more tolerable. It had been centuries at least since the two of them had come face to face. Though in her true form the creation Genma was much larger than the shaman, Vorashu was the master of shapeshifting. He could be anything he wanted. Conquer anything he wanted. And Janesisu spoke to his more primal desires, even if it was only playful banter. 'Too many ages have come and gone since I’ve felt your temptations Jenesisu. We created this world together, along with Nolosha. Gave life and structure to all forms. To be as we once were…I would ravage you, the world would quake and rip asunder beneath our passion' the old shaman growled before bellowing in a low thunder that carried the cacophony of countless animals howling and grunting in unison.

Another newcomer shifted Shinjiro’s attention. An older teenager, taller and of heavier stature than himself even and with dark red hair. Again, however, it was his eyes that truly set him apart. Black and red rings. Sunagakure shinobi certainly had a trend of having beautiful eyes. Or maybe it was just their Jinchuuriki. Zekka had been the same way, his eyes that shifted colours based on his mood. They had always been endearing to look at and it had made teasing and joking along with him all the more fun. He supposed it was unlikely either of these individuals would have known him, it was about 7 years ago now that he had been killed. Shinjiro’s first true friend, dead in his arms. The guardians entered closely behind, and the animalistic Jinchuuriki’s lime green eyes narrowed into a dangerous look as his expression soured. However, the scent of one of the men seemed vaguely familair but he couldn't quite place it. Unknown to him it was the Bannin Souta who know appeares much younger than when they had met. Years ago they had shared a drink and even sparred lightly during the Star country festival. The guards seemed strong and he could respect that, but this was not the time and place for sparring. His attention was focused solely on meeting Jinchuuriki here. He did wonder however if any of Suna's guardians had ever learned what happened to their minor spirit host from the Shuudoshi clan. Shinji almost wanted to admit to killing Zekka in order to force a reaction from the guardians, though again Steam country simply wasn’t the right time and place. “I see Sunagakure keeps a tight leash. But I assure you, I am here with only peaceful intentions” he stated to no one in particular as the imposing guardians moved to their posts on opposite ends of the rooftop. At least they were courteous enough to give the boys some breathing room so they could talk freely amongst themselves.

Vorashu noted the presence of Shishire. There had long been a lingering tension between the two. Each highly arrogant and proud of their own work yet Vorashu had never considered Shishire’s talents necessary. Life and Death were a natural cycle. There was no need to interfere with that, resurrection and immortality were abominations against the natural order of things. Though nature had a way of adapting and those that didn’t find their place in the natural order were rightfully ostracized. 'Yes…violence, the feeling of draining the life out of one’s prey, leaving only the most capable to adapt and live on. Your zombies are a plague to nature…necromancer' he ‘greeted’ spitting words of distaste at Shishire’s way of things. Still, after centuries despite their ancient arguments it was refreshing to see another of his kind that hated humanity, on that the two could always find common ground and work together in the end.

Shinjiro frowned as the redhead didn’t even introduce himself. Perhaps he was waiting for others to arrive, surely there would be more soon. But it still left a sour impression. Something about the man felt eerily familiar however but he couldn’t quite place it. “You’re a Jinchuuriki too, right?” he said with a bit of an edge, addressing Junpei. “What’s your talent?” he wondered curiously.

Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi

WrightJustice

Jinchluminati

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:05 pm

Nishiki was taking his time to ponder about and take in what was now to be known as the land of Steam thanks to the glorious festivities when he happened upon a whispering rumour that mayhaps there would be a meeting of genma hosts, which tickled his fancy quite so even if on this particular day the rain was naught and only grey skies lingered which was far less interesting but nonetheless he was always curious about all the others and was swift to take upon such a chance meeting.
The seven tailed, pink haired fox was truly curious about the others having barely met some of them in brief moments besides Shinji of course but Yoshimitsu was in one way even more so as he was truly keen to connect with his brethren if only to somehow gloat above them all in his grand and pompous ways.
"Oh Yoshi, you must be excited no?" the beautiful man muttered to himself, in an almost taunting fashion.
"Only because it has been so long that they have not been graced by my magnificent presence!" The best bellowed within his host's mind, truly believing he was the best of all and if they were free he would be king of all genma.

With that the singular duo found their way to the designated tower but as ever the sly fox grinned with coy intent as he looked around before forming a quick, sneaky seal and transforming into the visage of an elderly woman who barely had her wits about her as he then ascended the stairs within.
Wood clacked about on the ground as the disguise completed itself thanks to a random stick he found along his path, his bones seemingly creaking as he stepped on the roof seemingly blind to everyone already up there and slowly shuffled to a corner that overlooked the city with his now wooden cane pulling him along.
"Oooh dearie me" he muttered in his old granny voice with his little shuffles until he sat down and seemingly pulled out a massive handbag.

Apparently oblivious to the going ons around her the elderly woman sat rummaging through her bag for a good while, pulling this and that out and setting them aside as if they weren't what she was looking for until she shook her head and put it all away.
"Dangnabit... I forgot to bring it..." she muttered in soft tones as she began to turn around in a totally aspirated manner, seemingly still blind and oblivious to everything.
"Shishishishishishsishishishi" she then suddenly began to snicker, sounding quite wild when her façade faded in a poof of smoke. phpBB [video] In the old woman's place was a spritely jester of a man... a fox? A fox man with long flowing pink hair, foxy ears and grand seven tails with the most royal golden etched, black kimono one could imagine with grand flowering viney patterns spreading all around from which glimpses of black rods piercing his wrists may be caught within the sleeves and 5 tiny teru teru bozu doll-like elementals seemed to just ambiently float around; 1 seemingly made from each basic element and yet not quite the real stuff.
The prankster did a fast whirl of his legs where he sat as he span round to face everyone else with a grand grin across his face twirling the old stick overhead as he did so as he stamped it down as casually leaned on it with his right elbow on top of his left hand and his chin resting on his right palm, his fingers curling under his lip, as he crossed his legs and scanned the place with his jovially shining eyes.
"Surprise!" He snickered.
"Tsukino Nishiki of Kirigakure" he joyously stated, lifting his head up as he unfurled his fingers as if to present himself. phpBB [video] "PEONS! BEHOLD! It is I Yoshimitsu no Etaigenma!" the genma within then bellowed out within the spiritual mind space the genma all seemed to share.
"Far too long have I been without my lessers, though unfortunately you cannot do my bidding at this current time hahaha!" he taunted the other jinchuurikified beings, sounding rather dramatically pompous once his stupid host's scheme was finally done (how annoying it was at that).
Last edited by WrightJustice on Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kabu

Jinchluminati

Post by Kabu » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:57 pm

Masami had been off resting in her room reading a book, Haru sleeping on her head, when the letter had arrived, informing her that the Jinchuuriki were holding a gathering of their own while the kage were getting acquainted. It honestly brought a smile to her face as she jumped up and stretched, Haru whining at her as he sleepily opened his eyes and yawned.

"Sorry Haru, I just remembered something from a very long time ago and got a bit excited." she spoke to the small, white furred puppy. She had been freshly sealed the last time all of the Jinchuuriki had gotten together and it was a very precious memory, one she held close to her heart. She knew somewhere deep down this meeting wouldn't be the same but nonetheless she was excited for a chance to meet with the new generation and maybe even reunite with some old friends, hoping it would be just as good a memory.

I do not know about this child. Must we really? As you very well know, some of my compatriots are... insufferable. Aturasu spoke within her mind, sensing her excitement and anticipation for the event.

Ignoring the Genma she went off on her way, finding her destination easily enough. On arrival she smelled a mix of scents, one she recognized as belonging to Souta and another she recognized as belonging to Shinji, her eyes lighting up at the realization her boyfriend and her friend were both present and already arrived. And if Souta was there that also meant some of the other scents must have belonged to the Suna Jinchuuriki, one of whom smelled like gemstones and another who smelled of machinery, heat... and death. Clearly the latter belonged to Shishire's new host, a thought that caused her nose to wrinkle. She didn't like the Genma itself but his previous hosts had been very nice and friendly so hopefully the same would be true even now.

And there was one more... one that she didn't fully recognize but smelled strangely similarly to herself, amongst other things.

Letting out a sigh, she trudged up the steps and opened the door leading to the rooftop, taking a moment to enjoy the sudden breeze as she looked around at the group already gathered on the rooftop. Of course her attention first turned to Souta, skipping over to him and reaching up under his hood to give him a very brief kiss on the cheek, standing on the tips of her toes in order to do so. As for Rokuro, she simply bowed and skipped away, leaving Souta to explain what had just happened should the man have noticed anything.

Next she turned her attention towards the two Suna Jinchuuriki, noting that the younger boy's eyes, while strange though somehow mystifying and beautiful, were very similar to Akio's, meaning this was the new host for the Heaven Genma. Which meant the other was Shishire's new host, made more evident by not just the amplified stench of death but also the red and black colored eyes.

Once done inspecting the two she smiled and bowed. "I'm Inuzuka Masami, Konoha shinobi and host of Aturasu no Sougenma, the Fusions Phantom." she introduced herself, turning and bowing towards the two Kiri ninja as well. "It's nice to meet you again Shinji. And you... who and what are you?" she spoke, the question directed towards the other kiri nin, whom she finally noticed had fox-like features, her head tilting to the side as she puzzled over what could possibly be happening here.

Meanwhile Haru had jumped down from his perch and wandered over towards Takuma and Junpei, sniffing each of the pair in turn before happily barking at which point he walked over towards Shinji and Nishiki and did the same, Masami unable to help a giggle as the puppy pawed at Shinji, barking happily at him as if he had found a kindred spirit and friend.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for Aturasu... well, he and Masami had arrived just in time for him to witness Voruashu and Janesisu's flirting. Janesisu, Vorashu, there is a time and place for such things! And Vorashu! I should tear you limb from limb for the harm your host and his kinsmen brought to my domain!" the genma shouted, Masami tilting her head in curiosity as to what had gotten Aturasu so riled up.

And as for you Yoshimitsu! You have such arrogance, I am the only king around here!
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Jinchluminati

Post by TyDie » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:16 pm

Takuma tried his best to seem like he wasn't scared out of his wits by the imposing figure that identified himself as Shinjiro. But in reality, he was downright terrified of the man... He had no idea the man's strength, but he could only surmise that if he willed it, Takuma would stand no chance against him in a battle. Before that fear really manifested itself fully however, the arrival of more people put him at ease - mostly because three of them were most definitely on his side. Souta, Rokuro, and his friend Junpei made their way up to the top of the tower, with the other jinchuuriki approaching Takuma and ruffling his hair, earning a disgruntled 'hmph' from the young creation genma host. "Nice to see you too, Junpei." Takuma said with a small sigh as he fixed his hair. Souta and Rokuro seemed content to leave the hosts to interact, which is exactly how Takuma wanted it.

Turning back to Shinjiro, Takuma would respond to his words. "Yes, we're both from Suna. And our guardians are pretty much tied to our hips most days, but that's to be expected with us being as fresh to the life as we are. I should be more tight lipped about that I suppose, but I think if anyone knows what a fresh jinchuuriki looks like, it'd be a matured one." Takuma didn't see a reason to hide from this man for some reason. Perhaps it was because he knew the man was so much stronger than he was, or perhaps it was because he too was a Jinchuuriki. Whichever it was, the fact was he wasn't going to hide much from him. "Oh, and I'm host to the Toukougenma. Janesisu is her name."

Takuma nodded to Shinjiro as he spoke of peace, a small smile crossing his face. "We also come in peace. I'm not entirely up to speed on all of this jinchuuriki business, but I assume a meeting between all of us on neutral ground doesn't happen very often. There's no need to sour it with tensions and bloodshed." It was remarkable how mature the young creation host sounded for his age, and were it not a meeting of such powerful, unique individuals, he might let more of his childlike demeanor shine through. But as it stood, he didn't feel able to do so, for fear of giving a negative impression.

That is, until the old woman arrived, who quickly revealed himself to be an eccentric, fox-like boy. The sudden reveal, with all of it's pomp, startled the young Kouseki boy. But once that initial shock wore off, Takuma couldn't help but grin and laugh, applauding even with a few claps. "Haha, what an entrance! Nice to meet you, Nishiki-sama!" It was in that moment that the child shone through, and the truth of his age really revealed itself. If that didn't make clear that Takuma truly was just a child, the dog woman's arrival would cement it, as he couldn't help but 'aww' at the woman's puppy. "By the Light, I would love an animal like that! You must be so happy with that little pup, Masami-sama!"

Turning back to Junpei after all of these introductions, the blue haired jinchuuriki couldn't help but to add on to the pressure Shinjiro initially put on him. "Yeah Jun, go ahead and tell him. We're all of a kind after all, and surely Shinjiro wouldn't expect you to talk about Shishire without speaking on the powers of his own genma... right?" Takuma looked back to Shinji as he finished, letting the question hang over the Kiri shinobi's head.
"Oh Vorashu, I had forgotten how much of a sweet talker you could be..." The voice of Janesisu rang out, audible to all of the other spirits present. "Well this is just dandy, isn't it? I should've known a few hundred years wouldn't take away those egos, eh? Yoshi, Rasu, surely you both have realized by now that it's really me that's the most powerful. You can make your fancy elements, sure, but I can make all of that and so, so much more. Perhaps my host will demonstrate my wondrous talents while we're here... Give you all a taste of what you've been missing all these years."
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Jinchluminati

Post by Willoria » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:34 pm

Junpei couldn't help a slight grin at Takuma's discomfort as he ruffled his hair. He liked to mess with the boy a bit, if only as a way to show his concern and affection. The arm he had around his shoulder he dropped rather quickly, not wanting to make him feel crowded or trapped. As Shinjiro commented on the presence of Souta and Rokuro Jun smiled almost mirthlessly. "That might be mostly my fault actually..." he said quietly, as if to correct what Takuma himself had said. "They don't like that I've been ignoring them lately, getting advice on how to deal with my new friend from a former host rather than from them." He purposely kept his voice low in the hopes that they wouldn't hear, but judging by a grumble he heard from Rokuro's direction, he hadn't been successful.

As he was asked, and of course Takuma insisted, Jun eventually sighed and waved a hand almost dismissively, for a brief second one of the black rings on his wrist visible even under his gauntlets. "I'm Hizashi Junpei." he said finally. "Host to Shishire no Shigenma." he added, glancing back towards the pair of guardians almost warily. He still hadn't spoken to Souta since speaking to Sachiko, and since he had found out the last host had been the man's own daughter. The knowledge and the man's presence now left him feeling more awkward than ever.

The awkward feeling didn't improve even as others started to arrive. He seemed unamused by the appearance of an elder individual who quickly changed into an eccentric fox-like individual, or the appearance of Masami. Something about the way Masami looked at him left him feeling like there was a chill in the air, and he wasn't left wondering why for long. 'Oh child, she was friends with your predecessor... she'd probably rather you were dead instead of her.... shishishi....' Jun visibly cringed and looked away, his eyes keeping to the ground or even to Takuma rather than those around him.

Though Shishire himself chuckled as every spirit began to proclaim themself the strongest. And of course there was also Vorashu's outburst. 'Necromancer.... ooooh I like it! After all, one of my previous hosts walks this earth thanks to my arts and the work of my last host... I can't wait to see what I can make this one do too... Yours seems so strong willed, has you on quite the leash... doesn't he?'

Souta, over at the edge felt like the hairs on the back of his neck were already standing on edge with the group of hosts gathering already. Even he had to remind himself he was only here for his two, but of course Masami had to surprise him with her approach. His eyes went wide when she gave him a kiss on the cheek and he looked down at her in shock when she skipped away from him again and he had to clear his throat to recover himself. He turned his head to find Rokuro staring at him with wide eyes.

"...really, Souta?" Rokuro hissed at him quietly.

Souta merely frowned at his subordinate and his hand lashed out briefly to thump Rokuro on the chest, receiving a grunt in return.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Valkier

Jinchluminati

Post by Valkier » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:34 pm

Kiyoshi could sense the radiance of the other genma long before she arrived in Steam Country. Truth be told she'd been able to detect hints of them for some time, dotted in ones-and-twos across the world as they were, and every year or two swore she could feel, like a faint throb of pressure, their muted upwellings of pain, or anguish, frustration, and relief; power surging through the spiritual realm, where physical distance held little bearing. It was different here, on the dusty dirt road winding south towards Amegakure—they were no longer faint, and most, if not all, seemed to be congregating. At one point she drew aside the curtains of her stuffy palanquin and leaned down to ask one of her retinue, ’Why are the Jinchuuriki gathering? Has something happened?’. The man’s face went through a rapid sequence of surprise, confusion, then fear, and he quickly excused himself to find a superior. People often looked at her that way lately.

When she next came to herself, she was standing beside the palanquin on a large, elevated walkway, a steel thoroughfare that wound up and away through Amegakure. Her guards stood nearby, watching and waiting, accustomed by now to her bouts of vacancy. She stared upwards at the towering, girder-clad buildings and breathed in deeply—and almost gagged on the air. It was heavy, hot, and humid, cloying in her throat. Nothing at all like the sweet crisp air of Tsuchi no Kuni. No wonder these southerners were always so quick to anger, living in such a place. She wandered for a while, idly exploring the town, but quickly grew tired of the locals. Even the commoners, unable to perceive chakra or hope to understand what she was, balked when they saw her approach. Conversations stopped, wary glances exchanged. Before long she found herself standing—drawn inevitably like a moth to a flame—before the building from which she could feel the presences of the other genma. She climbed the steps within and paused at the entrance to a wide balcony at the top of the building. Her guards—she’d forgotten their names again—seemed content to hang back and wait outside lest she need them. No doubt they assumed she’d be safe here, with the festivities ongoing and the national embargo against the ninja arts always in effect.

She stepped through the door and strode out onto the balcony, stopping inside to survey the gathered few already there. Faintly she could still feel others of the genma nearby, growing closer but not yet here. She’d met none of the humans in this room before, and she doubted any would know her personally, though surely most would recognise the aura of the Ukiyogenma. It quite literally bled around her like a cloak, filling the air with a golden hue bright enough to be seen even in the dappled sunlight. The light seemed soothing and comforting in one moment, but in the next it emanated a vast and unknowable power, as old as life itself. A number of purple tendrils, ethereal ropes of chakra of varying lengths, were winding out of Kiyoshi’s sleeves and from between the folds of her robes, each moving with a will of its own. They waved lazily in a wind that blew the wrong direction compared to the breeze in the physical world.

Standing around the room were her ancient companions. There, in the body of a young blue-haired boy who seemed simultaneously giddy and nervous was Janesisu, with whom she felt an ageless kinship. And by his side, Shishire, the other of their noble triad. His vessel was a handsome teenager, tall and reserved. That bode well, at least. Next, Vorashu, the wild one, seething with passion as always, lorded over the room from a host who seemed to be a similar age to Kiyoshi, though he towered over her slight frame. Aturasu and Yoshimitsu were both here, too, brothers who seemed, more so than any others here, to be exceptionally well controlled. They wore their jinchuuriki well, the fox-man and wolf-woman both.

Slowly, without addressing anyone in particular, Kiyoshi bowed and spoke.
“I am Kenitsuna Kiyoshi, kindred of Nolosha. Why do we gather here?”

And when she spoke, all other jinchuuriki in the room heard her echo directly in their minds, in the same manner as when communicating with their own phantom beasts, and her voice blended with the chiming tones of Nolosha herself.
CharactersShow
Aisu NaohiroJouninKirigakure no Sato[Unit 12] [HHD] [#BAE0E2] [#70CEE2]
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

Kaitos10

Jinchluminati

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:00 pm

This was her first time to this new country and she was curious thankfully it was over cast so no rain had fallen yet. Since she didn’t exactly like getting wet, it wasn’t very comfortable. After arriving she kept looking around at all the interesting sites. Though as she looked around order kept speaking to her “back straight no slouching,” as well as telling them how to walk. As they looked around she practiced following otsukoki directions on how to act.

Apparently she wasn’t satisfied with her current demeanor and wanted her to behave better when around other genma. Apparently there was a invitation to all genma jinchuriki at the tower. Which they heard about after looking around for a bit. Otsukoki wanted her host to be presentable by then. Meanwhile while practicing she was sampling the various foods as well.

She had never been to a festival like this before so it was a nice change of pace. As she looked around enjoying the festival they eventually decided that it was time to go to the meeting so she started heading there. When she was arriving she did so with the poise of a noble’s her unnaturally black hair darker then the night sky flowing in the wind. She waved the other jinchuriki and said “hello I’m the host of the teimeigenma nice to meet you”

When otsukoki arrived she said “hello fellow genma I would also like to know what prompted this meeting?”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Izanagi

Jinchluminati

Post by Izanagi » Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:19 pm

Shinjiro ran his charcoal black hands through his hair as he leaned back against the guard rail, taking in the situation as slowly but surely the hosts all began to gather. He smiled warmly, a genuine sense of comfort as he saw Masami walk through the doors. It was encouraging that she had survived the war, she seemed much stronger now, surer of herself. Though, what surprised him was that she immediately moved to the far side of the rooftop. Did she know the bodyguards from Suna? His eyes widened in surprise as she kissed the one man on the cheek, the one that smelled peculiarly of foxes, the same breed that another man from Suna had kept, was this his son perhaps? There was a distinct similarity in their scents from what he could recall. He even thought he heard the other man mention the name Souta, but even under the hood he could see the bright red hair, the man he knew never had such coloration and certainly had an older scent. It would be something to keep in the back of his mind.

Takuma and Junpei were still speaking as his attention was focused on Masami. Was he jealous? No, perhaps simply protective of a fellow Jinchuuriki and a female one at that, even if she was older than him. “Your village seems to have a short turnover for Jinchuuriki” he commented in response to Takuma. He wondered why that was. Perhaps the restrictive policies of Sunagakure interfered with their host's growth. It certainly seemed like the villages that encouraged independence in their hosts fared better, Konoha and Kiri’s Jinchuuriki had each remained stable for nearly a decade now. He paid little attention to Nishiki who entered the scene disguised as an old woman, though naturally, Shinjiro recognized his scent. However, between all the animal scents around it was getting somewhat difficult to differentiate. Still, he smirked slightly when his playful friend finally revealed himself properly. A comment Junpei made suddenly captivated his attention more thoroughly. “A former host? Is Sakaki still alive then? I was hoping to meet her, one of Suna’s guardians mentioned her to me shortly before the war” he explained, his interest piqued. She seemed the type of person he could relate to somewhat. As Masami approached him, he crouched down to pet the puppy. It was strange, one might think animals would love him based on what he housed inside, what he could become. But most found themselves naturally submissive, fearful even in the face of an apex predator. There was no creature alive that wasn’t beneath Vorashu. “It’s good to see you again Masami. You look good” he said with a gentle smile. Nudging the puppy along he stood again.

Shinjiro nodded as Takuma spoke of sharing their talents. “Shishire, the lord of souls. Necromancy is a powerful tool." he noted when Junpei properly introduved himself. "My powers are transformation primarily, the ability to change my form or others to that of anything that can be found in the animal kingdom. But Vorashu also created all animals in the first place, in a way they all exist within me” he explained. It was at this moment that the pair of Iwagakure Jinchuuriki entered, the first was unlike anything he had seen, such radiance and presence! She glowed and resonated in such a peculiar way. It was as if she was a walking beacon of life and raw energy. He felt compelled to answer her when she spoke. “We are all Jinchuuriki. Within us are the gods that shaped this world. Simply put, I believe we should know one another and stand together as one. I would never betray my village and I wouldn’t ask any of you either. But I believe we owe it to each other and this world to think for ourselves, to protect one another and help to maintain peace” he explained. Surely, he would seem the least likely to have such beliefs but Zekka, Maido, and Taiga had opened his eyes to the possibility. His friend had spoken of such a dream, Maido had shown him what one with power and ambition could accomplish and encouraged this belief. Lastly, Taiga had shown him that there were other Jinchuuriki with the strength to make a true difference. He was sure that man was already here somewhere, hiding with his unique phasing ability. He wasn’t one to miss out on such a gathering.

As enticing as the reunion with Janesisu was of course it would soon be interrupted. Though Vorashu actually held Shishire in high esteem compared to many of their other brethren he couldn’t help but butt heads with him now and then. And it had been so long since they had crossed paths. ‘That’s hardly impressive Shishire. Beastia yet roams the earth too. But like true predators my hosts rip at each other's throats every chance they get. Soon, one of them will finally slay the other. That is the strength I demand from my vessels, yours are cowering, weak minded puppets for you to play with, no wonder you get so bored. Leashes find no purchase on me, brother! My will floods through this hosts mind. I have enjoyed hundreds neigh, thousands of gruesome deaths at his claws and maw.’ Vorashu gloated, satisfied at the countless opportunities he had over the years to go wild and bathe in blood. However, at the pontificating of Yoshimitsu and the others, Vorashu snapped back. 'Atarasu, still protecting those despicable humans, they are prey. Your realm and all other shinobi nations are my hunting grounds. There is no place on this world for these humans, not until we can return them to living out of caves, hunting with their bare hands and teeth.’ The Genma sneered. He didn’t care much for the useless arguing over who was the strongest. ‘I think we all know any host of mine could rip each of your soft human meat sacks to pieces’ he commented on that matter. That was the surest test of strength and when it came to physical might the host of the Body Genma was always far superior to the others. However, when Nolosha and Otsukoki arrived, something in the air shifted. Vorashu had always felt close to Nolosha, without her his animals would have nothing to sustain themselves. She was in perfect balance with the world and was the Genma he respected most, followed by Janesisu and then Shishire. ‘Nolosha, this human…what has it done to you!?’ the old shaman exclaimed in bewilderment. Their connection seemed merged yet unstable and it was unclear which was actually the dominant personality. Shifting his attention momentarily, ‘Otsukoki…I could have went centuries still before seeing you again, you old prude’ he sneered, they had always been opposing forces, the wild and untamed Vorashu and the prim and proper human lover.

Diatenshi

Jinchluminati

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:00 pm

Shizuka was wondering what the Raikage saw in the purpose of this gathering. Something he and Konegu had in common. Though he was certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that the genma's distaste stemmed more from his dislike of the kage. Shizuka walked slowly, seemingly a ghost gliding over the ground, his feet hidden beneath his black monk robes. He made his way towards the large gathering of energy in the city. Without a doubt it'd be the location of the other genma and host.

Konegu seemed particularly irritable as they drew nearer. Shishiki listened in on the voices carried on the wind hearing Shinjiro's words as he approached the others.

"Amitabha. Wise words from one so young. You've suffered greatly... More than your share if this wisdom is genuine and not ploy. Forgive me. Sōryo Shizuka of Shinkizou, host of the Okigenma."

Despite his soft words his face was rather blank. From within Konegu grumbled irritably. Being around the other genma filled him with nothing but disgust and contempt. Particularly Vorashu's words about ruling and preying on humans. It wasn't so much what he was saying, rather the audacity of the one saying them.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Texas

Jinchluminati

Post by Texas » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:38 pm

With his eyes looking at the letter, he moved his head up to the large structure that he was instructed to meet at. Aki couldn't help but feel excited. He was already getting a reputation in Kumo for his antics, so it would be nice to get attention from people that didn't know him. As he made his way up to the top all the young boy could think of was the heavy tone that the Raikage had demanded of the shinobi. 'Be on your best behavior' rang through Aki's head like a catchy tune.

By the time the shinobi had gotten to the top of the stairs, he couldn't help but breathe heavy. Aki moved his hands to the top of his hood and placed it over his head. Indecisively used that same hand to take off his hood to actually give himself a bit of bed head. With his pink hair spikey and his golden eyes wrinkled with excitement, the lad walked around the corner and into the top of the space.

Swiftly the young lad looked around the room. He was taken back by all of the strong and older looking shinobi. One of the Hosts looked around his age which gave him a little bit of comfort. However, in the boldness that he couldn't help, Aki announced his arrival. With a wave of his left hand in the air Aki loudly spoke up; "What's going on guys! Sorry if I'm out of breath... those stairs looked smaller when I was further away. My name is Aki from Kumo." He continued with the a deeper voice for theatrics, "Host of the great Ryeunso."
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

TyDie

Jinchluminati

Post by TyDie » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:04 pm

Takuma followed every one of Shinjiro's words as he spoke on the powers of Shishire, as well as his own genma's powers. His eyes sparkled more than usual as the Kiri shinobi revealed his ability to shapeshift into any creature he wished... Truly, such a power was to be respected and feared, he'd never heard of anyone capable of such a feat. Though, Shishire's talents were to be equally feared... And what of my powers, Love? Surely you fear and respect my might more than any of my kin, yes? After all, remember the wondrous cosmos I formed with but a snap of my fingers? That was merely a fraction of my power... The genma spoke to Takuma alone in his mind, filling him with a sense of grandeur and a bit of ego, not to mention a desire to throw his own power into the ring.

"Your abilities are no doubt to be respected, Shinjiro, just as Shishire's are to be feared. But-" Takuma was cut off just before revealing his own genma's unique abilities, as more arrived to the scene. The one covered in the golden vignette was... disconcerting to say the least. She seemed less like a shinobi and more like the genma itself - Was that to be his fate one day? To become so directly connected to the genma that they were indiscernible from one another? No, Love. Despite your beliefs about my truths and lies, I assure you that what you see in that woman is an abomination of our relationship. That... Thing is wrong.

It was the first time Takuma had ever heard Janesisu express anything other than her flirtatious, cheerful personality. To hear Janesisu feel fear and discomfort in the face of Kiyoshi only cemented Takuma's feelings. The arrival of the next three were less terror inducing, though they too had such a presence about them. Perhaps that was just the nature of being sealed with these spirits... Did he have that effect on people? His eyes surely caught attention often enough... "A good day to the lot of you as well. Is this... all of us? Have this many of us jinchuuriki ever been gathered in one place like this before? Surely, this is a moment for the history books!" The boy tried to stay excited, to cover his apprehension and disconcert with enthusiasm and curiosity. Who knew how well it was working...

"Hehe, Oh Vorashu, Don't let grumpy ol' Shishi get to you. Leashes can be ohhh so fun if you use them right." The sultry voice of Janesisu echoed amongst the collective of spirits, followed by a cutesy giggle for punctuation. "But really kin, must we really spend our first reunion in centuries bickering amongst ourselves like this? Surely there is a more constructive use of what could be the last time we all see each other for the next few hundred years, yes? I mean, unless you're all content with hearing me speak sweet nothings into the ear of my lovely beastie, hmhmhm..." The genma, for all of her faults, did make a good point. How long had it truly been? Certainly centuries, perhaps even over a millennium? Perhaps since they were first captured by their jailers even?

Why should they waste such an opportunity with simple arguments?
Active Characters

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Jinchluminati

Post by Taiga » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:37 pm

While most shinobi dropped down from the roof tops, Taiga dropped straight through it and all the way to hell. Alone in the earth, undetected and unknown to the feet stomping on the ground above him he felt at peace. From here he could go wherever he wanted whenever he wanted, though being a Jinchuuriki brought him many misfortunes it also brought him an unparalleled level of freedom. As he moved through the ground a ghastly voice called out to him.

"I can't wait to tell you I told you so, well, I won't be able to because you will be dead, so I'll tell you now. Vorashu doesn't like losing- this smells of trap and payback for the tournament. You're going to get yourself killed."

The grey hair bannin continued to move through the earth towards a pair of co-ordinates he had unexpectedly received shortly upon arrival to Steam Country, ignoring his companions complaining. Some people said you had to be friends with your genma to master it- Taiga was living proof that was bullshit. You just had to learn to tolerate each other enough to stay alive.

"No one traps us, Su. You're being paranoid." "No, boy. No one trapes me. They very do well trap you and that pathetic human vessel that limits me to a fraction of my true power, and paranoia is something for beings who haven't lived hundreds of millennia. This is Wisdom boy." The two would continue to bicker until before long Taiga could feel immense amounts of chakra round them and Su, the better litmus test, would go completely quiet. Of all the Genma, Sukairaa was probably the black sheep and the one least likely to get along with any of the others and it wasn't for lack of power. Taiga chalked it up to his oh-so charming personality. Finding the spot between all the hosts where they were circled, Taiga would rise up out of the ground in the cent, exposing himself up to his waist.

He'd pause, giving everyone time to blink and question what was going on before going right for it in classic Taiga spirit.

"What's up you fucks?"

He'd pull himself fully out of the ground, ignoring the weird smut talk going on between Vorashu and Janeisu.

"So Shinji, is this a trap for Vorashu to get revenge for the tournament and Konohagakure's triumphant victory? Please tell me no, I need to prove to Sukairaa that you can exist for millennia and still be stupid."

Sukaira would still be quiet, seemingly not interested in talking with the other Genma. It seemed that in the end the best host for the hardest-headed Genma was the hardest-headed, defiant human.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Willoria

Jinchluminati

Post by Willoria » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:12 pm

Junpei frowned visibly as Shinjiro brought up Sakaki, and shook his head. ”Sachiko, the host before her.” he admitted. ”Sakaki died in the war, in the arms of her father and guardian.” he added, nodding pointedly towards Souta. ’Oh child you are doing me proud with that cruel streak of mine… shishishi…’ Shishire chuckled in Jun’s ear, causing Jun to flinch visibly. He hadn’t even realized the implications of what he’d said until then, his eyes widening slightly as he looked towards Souta again and noticed the cold stare he was getting in return. He swallowed hard, simply mouthing a single word. ”Sorry.” in the guardian’s direction, before reaching up a hand to pinch the bridge of his nose with a groan. ”Not for a lack of power though.” he suddenly added, ”From what I’ve learned, she had full power over Shishire… he’s still so salty he’s fond of showing up in her form when speaking to me in the mindscape. He’s still pissed she isn’t dead because of him.” He could hear Shishire start cursing in the back of his mind in response, and that finally brought a small smile to the boy’s face, even if the volume of it did cause him to squint.

He was grateful for the momentary distraction as Shinjiro continued to speak, and even found himself agreeing with him as he nodded. ”Take all the help I can get…” he said quietly, not wanting his words to carry. He suddenly became more aware that he was among like-kind, others who could understand where his head at and why he had suddenly pulled away from his own life and searched for answers that couldn’t be found. ”Maybe they have the answers.” he thought to himself. ’Now now, dearie, I keep telling you. I have the answers you seek.’

He'd spent so much time feeling torn between one who wanted to manipulate and kill him, and others he was certain would murder him for asking the wrong questions, he wasn’t sure where to turn. Suddenly as he looked around he realized he was surrounded by terrifying beings. Yet he suddenly felt at home. For the first time in weeks, his shoulders slowly began to relax and a true sigh escaped his lips.

More and more of them came, some impressive, some terrifying, some downright annoying. But Jun found himself smiling as he turned for the railing and finally leaned his back against it, crossing his arms as he simply watched them all. The visage of Rokuro and Souta faded into the background completely and it was as if he didn’t even see them anymore. He felt normal for the first time since his sealing.

Well. Almost.

Of course as every spirit came and bragged and boasted, Shishire giggled more and more between each. ’For so many ancient and immortal beings so many of you have such wild imaginations! And so many egos for such a lack of human phallus!’ he proclaimed, falling into another round of giggles.

Kaitos10

Jinchluminati

Post by Kaitos10 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:14 pm

Otsukoki would just smile and say “my dear vorashu it’s nice to see you too your always so pleasant to be around “ the last part being hidden behind veiled sarcasm. When asked about if they would prefer to keep fighting Otsukoki replies to jenesisu “while I agree I’m pretty sure Vorashu prefers conflict and i would hate to see him get bored after all”

Meanwhile Hiroko was just standing there listening to the other hosts not trying to disturb anyone. Since she was invited she figured she wasn’t considered ease dropping. She just had nothing to say at the moment after all she wasn’t very talkative person she wondered how she would start a conversation with them? Maybe she should talk about their genma and similar issues? Why was this meeting called in the first place she still wasn’t that use to being around people.

Later when the final jinchuriki showed up and asked if this was a trap Hiroko would point out “I’m pretty sure it isn’t a trap unless he has a plan to some how escape the elite samurai guards plus wants to wipe out everyone here? Logically speaking it isn’t exactly the best plan for a trap to much variables that could go wrong and backfire.”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Valkier

Jinchluminati

Post by Valkier » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:25 pm

Kiyoshi stood at the side of the room, watching each of Her ancient kin bicker and brag. Like children. Is this what We've become? She opened her mouth to scold them, then hesitated, and a wave of affection washed through her—and out, bleeding a gentle aura across the room as well. This was Her family, and she cared deeply for each of them, even with their small eccentricies. Let them butt their little egos for a bit. it'd been so long since they'd all gathered, not since... not since before their capture. And she remembered: As vivid in her mind's eye as if it were yesterday, before the humans had risen, there had loomed Vorashu, not in his current shackled form, but tall, powerful, glorious. And Yoshimitsu, unrivalled master of elements. Otsukoki, imperious and dominating. Sukairaa in all his glory, Ryeunso, Konegu... Kiyoshi stared, overcome with a memory not quite her own. But she wasn't seeing the genma now, was she? These were their humans...
A sudden pain rent her head and her eyes lost their focus. The room blurred and faded around her, and she felt herself sinking, sinking.

"...uuuunnnyyyyYYYAAAH!!"
Kiyoshi staggered upright with a cry, her voice—her human voice, in all its honest smallness—shattering the serenity of the mountain peak around her. A flock of birds startled into motion, darting up and away from the ruins of the temple in her mind.
Not again, not again! She cradled her splitting head and gasped down several hungry breaths. "Focus, Kiyoshi. You're okay. You're you." She trained herself to calmness, remembering the stillness of the monks from her childhood. Her childhood. Not Nolosha's. Slowly her breathing steadied, and she focused on her surroundings.
Another room of the temple had collapsed since she'd last seen it. The wilds crawled closer still to the heart; vines coated the wooden archways and flowers blanketed the walls. Leaves spun lazily in shafts of sunlight peeking through where the clean paper walls had once been. Life was all around her, fulfilling and wondrous, for all it terrified her. Another room, another inch. How much longer before it consumed the last part of her? Would she even notice? A shiver ran down her spine.
She stepped forward carefully, letting the vegetation part before her. A carpet of wildflowers bloomed ahead and behind, responding to her presence with flawless upturned petals of lilac, white, pink, yellow and blue. They stopped ahead, flourishing up against an invisible threshold around a simple shrine at the temple's centre. It was clean and neat within, lit by a gentle golden ambience but otherwise protected from Nolosha's influence. Here she could feel the beast's power most keenly, but as a remote thing, locked away until she asked for it. It brought back different memories of recent times. Of pain, and relief. Despair and hope. She'd drunk deep of the Ukiyogenma's power during the war, more than ever before in her desperation, and saved thousands upon thousands of lives through those bloody years...but it had cost her. Despite everything, she smiled faintly. It had been a good work.

"Are you there?" She spoke in a whisper. A warmth rose in her chest and spread slowly through her body.
"Always, my daughter. Always."
"This is really happening, isn't it? All the... All of you are here together. I'm worried. What do you think the others are planning?"
A pause, and a wave of thoughtfulness. Optimistic curiosity.
"You have nothing to fear, child. I will protect you. Never wo—"
"It's not you I mistrust, Nolosha. But there's enough power in this room to remake the world—perhaps even reality itself—if they wanted. The reunion is sweet, and I'm happy for it, but is it worth it?"
A longer silence followed, and from within herself Kiyoshi felt the warring of many emotions. Frustration and abhorrence mixed with love and pity. The genma wielded nigh infinite power compared to their little human containers, and the imbalance of it all would forever be a sore point.
"It takes more than our mere proximity to cause any such harm," Nolosha eventually replied, begrudgingly. "you and your kind are as safe here as you ever are. But this is an event that may not happen again for thousands of years, Kiyoshi. We should take part. Let us hear what they have to say."

Suddenly another voice pierced their brief communion, brash and loud.
‘Nolosha, this human…what has it done to you!?’ It spoke to Nolosha directly, but here, in this place, and with their bond as it was, Kiyoshi heard it reveberate through herself too. She felt the Ukiyogenma's stir with distate at the implication.

"She has done nothing, Vorashu. I saved her. Kept her from splintering. She deserves your respect. How many has your human saved? What good have you brought into the world at the hands of this man?"

Kiyoshi rose, sombre, but no longer so afraid. She took a last look around the crumbling temple while Nolosha spoke to her counterpart in Shinjiro, then allowed herself to fade back to reality.

She stumbled backwards half a step, one hand finding purchase on the railing at the edge of the balcony. Two of the shimmering purple tendrils of chakra shot out by their own volition to steady her, and then dissipated into a haze of golden particles which scattered into the wind. Only a fraction of a second had passed this time, she was sure. Hopefully at least some of the room's inhabitants were too preoccupied to have noticed the brief lapse. This time as she looked around the room she saw reality more clearly; beside a few telling traits like her own, it was a simply a crowd of humans. Jinchuuriki, not the genma themselves. She breathed a quiet sigh of relief, pleased to have a little more awareness for the moment. She was Kiyoshi, not Nolosha. Not quite.

As the chatter and one-up-manship continued around the room she skirted over to her compatriot from Iwagakure, Hiroko. Sometimes she struggled to see the girl as half a decade her junior when she was already taller than Kiyoshi herself.
"I think we'll find out why we're all here soon," she muttered, folding her arms. "It looks like we're all finally here. I wonder which one of them is behind all this? Keep your wits about you, at any rate."
CharactersShow
Hachiya KotoriGeninIwagakure no Sato[Ukiyogenma Jinchuuriki] [H.N.K.][Gold] [#BF8040][Thread Tracker]

WrightJustice

Jinchluminati

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:54 pm

No-one was particular surprised or enthused by Nishiki's antics which was a deep shame, perhaps if he arrived a little later and could catch the attention of more people, but nonetheless he was still intrigued by the whole meeting especially when more and more arrived.
He was particularly intrigued by the strange dog woman that entered; her dog tail and ears were not unlike his own animalistic features and she was also an elemental based genma which was a confounding coincidence for sure, as such he was almost entranced by her and watched her as she went about her business only to be distracted by her little pup that came over for a little hello.

Dogs weren't really a thing for his family so he was a little uncertain but just kind of curiously shifted and reached down with his left hand and poked the pup in the nose, like a gentle boop before it ran off to say hello to others and as it did he refocused on the similarly strange woman who had now introduced herself and addressed him specifically on what he was.
With that Nishiki dropped his stick and sprung up onto his feet and made a little low dash towards Masami as he swooped behind her, gliding his hands across her tail (not touching of course) as his eyes followed and then curved round and sprang up with a spin as he then tilted from side to side with his own foxy ears flickering in curiosity a she took in her's.
"How curious indeed" he commented "I didn't know the Inuzuka's of Konoha were full on dog people" he sounded rather intrigued"I had thought it was just us Tsukino and our fox-likeness" he exclaimed, spreading his arms and all seven tail out wide
"Do you sense vibrations?" he then questioned curiously, truly wondering the differences between dog and fox people.
"Wait Aturasu is..." he trailed off as he got mentally interrupted.
"A waste of space mutating copycat?" Yoshimitsu mocked within their mindspace, breaking from the big genma conversation for a moment "Yes they are!" he scoffed.
"Right... Elemental also... What a strange coincidence" he then finished up, trying not to come across too befuzzled.
"Aturasu you truly are lame, muddying the perfect basic elements with your so called fusions, plus everyone else here knows you need the basics for anything else to matter!" Yoshimitsu then took his words back into the genma mindspace, calling out all the other genma as inferior and truly incorrect for thinking they could be better than him just because they twisted and warped his base elements.

With that more and more began to arrive including some kid who looked eerily like Nishiki would've looked when he was younger if he didn't have any foxy features, perhaps even mistakenly so if a picture where to exist of the two, along with some very odd monk-like woman who seemed to interject directly into everyone's mind with mixed tones of her genma.
"What?" Nishiki sounded confused.
"Yoshi what is happening with her?" he muttered but the genma seemed just as confused.
"To be honest I'm not sure what reason we are here, I simply followed a trail of whispers so to speak but it feels pretty cool that all of us are showing up" he replied outwards to the mystical sounding woman and the whole group.
"Oh I am Tsukino Nishiki the host of Yoshimitsu no Etaigenma the Phantom Beast of Elements, for those that have recently arrived and though Shinji sounds very cool I am like some elemental master avatar!" he exclaimed forming a fist with his left hand before himself, followed by unfurling his fingers one by one starting with his thumb and ending with his pinky as his hand glew a marvellous magenta.
As each finger became fully outstretched a small spark of element formed at the tip starting with water at the thumb and moving along in order weakness with fire next and earth last, though not enough for a real justu as they quickly faded and he put his hand down as almost all the jinchuuriki seemed to arrive.

Though the fox-man sensed one more seemingly coming directly up as he turned to look at the ground and jumped to the side, only to realise it was the guy he fought in the tournament not too long ago which was quite amusing.
"Oh it's him" he muttered as the half man popped up and started calling out to Shinji before becoming a full man.
"Oh did I not tell you he was a genma jinchuuriki? Ha!" Yoshimitsu mockingly called out within his hosts mind, whilst trying not to roll his eyes at the conversation the other genma were having about peace and other bullshit.
Then things seemed to round off with a weird berserk moment with the monk woman, though Nishiki was more focused on Taiga and his curiosity with Masami to pay too much mind, besides she seemed to settle down rather than go on an actual rampage... Something none of the hosts would want to do at this time.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Jinchluminati

Post by Taiga » Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:52 am

It seemed most the Jinchuuriki we're preoccupied with the warring personalities in their heads and not what was right before them- a few seemed to pay slight attention to Taiga, one of which was a sniveling little brat. Taiga was hard-headed and loved to argue. Dark parts of him were awakened in these moments, parts made only darker by the Phantom Genma that was intertwined with his very existence. Taiga straightened his gaze upon her. Their voices overlapping, Taiga and Sukairaa let loose a very loud and maniacal laugh.

He would disappear into the ground before reappearing directly in front of her.

"Samurai, child? We're GODS." Eventually their voices seperated and Sukairaa continued. Taiga would note that Sukairaa, despite ignoring everything until now, couldn't resist a good chance to belittle someone else. Taiga would disappear again, coming out on her left side. Otsukoki, what are you teaching this brat of yours? "She's clearly not been anointed in battle yet." Taiga would whisper before disappearing into the ground again.

He would reappear on her left side, speaking into her ear.

"We're gods child. You could throw the whole army of steam at Shinji and Vorashu. They'd be gutless on the floor." To this of course, Sukairaa had no comment. Praising Vorashu was probably the last thing he would ever want. It actually disgusted him to hear his host do so; had they not won their battle against the Kirigakure brat?

Taiga would let the girl be and make his way to Shinji's side, once again doing his antics using the ground.

"So when does the fun start? I didn't come here to listen to the Genma flirt."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Texas

Jinchluminati

Post by Texas » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:44 pm

"Hahaha they aren't listening to you child, you should cause a stir. Lets pull the older one's pants down. I bet he wouldn't be able to handle the embarrassment."

It was a new feeling for Aki to get used to. He lately loved the idea of the Genma giving him good prank ideas. In fact, often times Aki found himself doing what was requested just for the thrill. Within his mind he softly spoke to his Genma "I have a better idea, lets see how they would react to this idea"

The host looked at all of the Genma Hosts and their respected personalities. It was shocking to see their physical and personal differences. It did make the shinobi think of how behind he was. He did just recently get sealed.... but was that an excuse? Before the boy could speak his Genma grew eager to see what the boy would say. "Go on! show me what you got. If it doesn't go well I have a few ideas."

Akihiko nodded and continued his gaze at the others. The shinobi put both of his hands behind his head as if he was resting his head against them. With a little mutter, he tried to not speak too loudly, but loudly enough in case if anyone was listening they would hear.

"Imagine what we could all do together... this is crazy."
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Izanagi

Jinchluminati

Post by Izanagi » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:19 am

Shinjiro listened with interest as Junpei explained that Sakaki had been killed but her predecessor yet lived. He let out a low hum, slightly disappointed that she hadn’t survived the war. But then came the implication that the red-haired guardian that smelled of foxes was Sakaki’s father. It had been Souta that mentioned Sakaki to him, asking for advice on how to help Jinchuuriki. To go to such lengths as to ask an enemy for such insight, it made perfect sense that it was his daughter that he protected. “Souta, that really is you? What the hell happened to you?” he called out, perhaps it was a bad time given the touchy subject of Sakaki’s death but that wasn’t going to stop him from addressing the only real warrior from Suna that he had ever met. So far he received a good impression from each of the respectful and attentive Suna Jinchuuriki but they still seemed like the soft pacifist types he was used to from Suna. “I wish I had met her. At least she didn’t die by my hand. Jinchuuriki should stand together” he said simply, approaching in what seemed like a single step but was enough for him to suddenly close the notable distance and place his hands on the shoulders of the pair of Suna Genin.

All of the Jinchuuriki were gathered, Taiga had emerged right on cue, phasing through the ground as expected. Shinjiro chuckled lightly at his demeanor, smiling in a strangely friendly manner. Without his hood, mask and swords he appeared like a normal teenager, athletic and rippling with lean muscle but a young, average looking face. “My first ever friend was from Suna, a Jinchuuriki. I owe it to him to help you, both of you” he said softly to Takuma and Junpei. He almost missed Taiga’s comment and was about to joke back when the Iwa Kunoichi interjected. He laughed outright, grinning at Taiga’s antics. He really did enjoy the powerful Jinchuuriki of Konoha that had given him advice all those years ago in Fur country, “It’s not a trap, but Taiga is right. With the exception of him and maybe one or two of you others” he assessed, glancing at Souta and then considering Nishiki and Masami that could give him some trouble if they worked together. “I could kill you all in less than a minute and be gone before the samurai knew where to look” he assured. Taking out the entire pebble army might have been an exaggeration, perhaps over the course of weeks utilizing assassination tactics including poisons but in a direct fight Shinjiro tended to tire out after slaughtering a few hundred at a time. Together with Maido he had destroyed an entire fleet in an afternoon.

He looked over the group again as they began further asking among themselves what they could truly accomplish together and what reasons they had to gather in such a way. “You can all feel it, can’t you? Our power together, the forces that created this world. This might be the first time in history the 10 Jinchuuriki of the Genma have gathered together. We could change the fate of the world if only we supported one another, allowed ourselves to grow into our potential. Taiga, Masami, Nishiki and myself have been hosts for nearly 10 years now. I want to see each of you reach our level…” he began, his attention falling on Kiyoshi as he looked them each in the eyes. ‘Nolosha’s vessel is failing’ Vorashu hummed in consideration, his thoughts flooding into Shinjiro’s. “I’m sure most of you have heard of previous hosts from your village, seen them rejected, either by the Genma or village leaders. Some of you might not make it to the next gathering of our kind, but you have a chance to be a part of something bigger than our villages. Together we can find the strength to decide our own fate” he proposed. He owed it to Zekka to at least try, to fulfill his dream of providing a true support system among Jinchuuriki and one that could change the world and keep the shinobi nations in check. He gave the suna shinobi another pat on the shoulders and then stepped back to stand next to Taiga, overlooking the myriad of others. The young minds from Suna, a pair of monks, pink haired tricksters, the friendly dog-woman, and then the more uptight Enkouten from Iwa. They were certainly an odd group but they had the potential to be a family of their own making.
Vorashu grumbled as he was scolded by Nolosha. ‘This skin I wear has killed thousands, that is what the humans need. To be culled, returned to primitive ways so they may find harmony with nature once more. You cannot save them from themselves, nor should you’ he stated in defiance, though he came across less aggressive, almost reluctant to speak down to the partner that had shared in his ambition to create a world of natural order, harmony and life. ‘Janesisu, yes. This is a time to rejoice. We are all kin and despite our grudges and disagreements we are presented with a rare opportunity’ he conceded. ‘Why don’t we all go wild together and shed these husks?’ he suggested hungrily. Of course, if it was that easy they all would have done so ages ago, but the chances of setting off a chain reaction in instability was high given the sheer massive presence of spiritual energy. No group of humans could hope to contain 10 Genma rampaging at once. Even if only half of them broke free they could reshape the others and kill the hosts with stronger control so that the trapped Genma could resurrect again.

Kabu

Jinchluminati

Post by Kabu » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:39 am

Masami blinked, trying to process a great deal of information as so many things seemed to happen at once. More Jinchuuriki arrived from Iwa and Kumo alike, one of them seeming to be something close to a husk, not quite dead but not fully human or even Genma either. 'Mmm... agreed Child. Be wary of that one. I can feel the presence of both Nolosha and the girl but both are very faint. I fear the worst if they aren't separated soon. Aturasu turned his attention from the bickering Genma back towards his host, letting out a grunt as the woman simply nodded in response, clearly shocked by what she was witnessing.

A distraction soon came however in the form of Nishiki, the woman letting out a surprised squeak as he suddenly approached, seeming to be just as curious about her as she was of him. It seemed though that Kiri had a clan of fox-people, a very curious thing indeed. Also a thing, alongside Nishiki's apparent observations, that made her recall something she had once heard very long ago regarding her genetics. "Well, I've been told that if I were to ever have children my descendants could very well take after me but right now I'm the only actual dog person in my clan. It's a long story." she spoke with a nervous smile and a light blush, her ears and tail nervously twitching all the while as her gaze briefly moved over towards Souta. Children were definitely a long ways off but hopefully one day...

She quickly shook her head to clear her mind, a distraction soon arising in the form of Taiga, quite literally so in fact, the woman unable to help a snort at his ensuing antics. He was quite unlike the rest of her friends, it was a nice change of pace really. "Hello Taiga, Sukairaa. It's been a while since our last run-in." she greeted the man and his Genma once he had calmed from his shenanigans, Aturasu groaning and rolling his eyes at the presence of his brother in arms.

All the while she listened thoughtfully as Shinji spoke and the others mused about the possibilities, at first choosing not to speak but quietly nodding along every so often. It really had been a very long time that she and Aturasu had been together.

"Shinji's right, we can all help each other to become stronger. But listen, all of you..." she began to speak after several moments, looking around at the younger Jinchuuriki before continuing, taking an extra moment to focus on the Suna nin, whom she had been given the task of protecting should anything go wrong, though she wondered if she would even be needed in such a situation with Souta present.

Anyways, she did have more to say, though even within her own thoughts it was a bit embarrassing and even perhaps a bit sappy as well... "We can help each other but so can your guardians, and your loved ones even. My own guardian was, is my very best friend, I would call her a sister even. The Genma may try to convince you otherwise but your guardians just want to help and it's okay to talk to them, to become close with them. More importantly I want you to think about why you became Jinchuuriki. Sure the village may have told you to but I'm sure you have deeper reasons, every single one of you." she spoke, a small, gentle smile on her face as she took another look around at her juniors. Hopefully they would all grow to be strong...

It was only a moment however before she suddenly felt a bit mischievous, a smirk on her lips. "You know, I think it's suddenly a bit too hot in here. Don't you all?" she spoke as she formed a set of hand seals, the temperature dropping as a light snowfall began, likely causing a reaction from the two Suna nin, though the others would likely be used to such a thing. "This is the power of the Fusions Genma. What say you all to a Snow Party?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Harumph, can you do this Yoshimitsu? You may have the ability to cast the basics but I possess the power to combine them into a whole new form." Aturasu gloated in arrogant triumph, Masami simply rolling her eyes as she heard him, at the same time cutting off their mental connection for the time being.

"And you Vorashu, you know as well as I that feat is impossible. Let the humans speak of peace for now. Eventually they shall destroy themselves."

"And you Nolosha, I am pleased to find you well."
Jutsu and NoteShow
Hyouton • Snowfall
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary handseals, the user cools down the surrounding area, causing snow to begin falling for the next five posts, the snowfall spreading over ten meters and very slightly reducing visibility within the affected area, as well as having the added effect of causing one meter of snow to begin piling up within the area
Note: For this purpose the power has been reduced to be no more than a light snowfall, enough to fully cover the ground but not much more.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

Valkier

Jinchluminati

Post by Valkier » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:43 pm

Kiyoshi let out a deep breath, glad to be feeling a little more herself. Nolosha bleeding through into her own psyche was happening more and more frequently now, and in a room such as this it was no wonder she'd come on so strongly this time. But, for the moment, the Ukiyogenma seemed content to sit and watch from the recesses of Kiyoshi's mind. And yet, the room seemed mundane without Her influence; the others all looked for the most part simple humans, albeit with a few quirks, as opposed to the radiant, all-powerful beings she'd seen them as before. She shook her head and glanced over at the first one who'd spoken, the Kirigakure man who seemed a similar age to herself.
It was his Genma that spoke to us, wasn't it? She thought, eyeing the man from across the room. He'd been the one who answered her when she'd entered, too. His words seemed a little hazy already, like she'd heard them in a dream. Know one another, stand as one. Protect one another. Maintain peace.
"Yes. Vorashu no Katagenma, the wild one. That he is here—and preaching peace of all things—should not be overlooked." Nolosha sounded contemplatitive.

Then Shinjiro began speaking again, and mid-sentence turned and looked right into her eyes. Was he considering her, or Nolosha? He stood side-by-side with the young hosts from Sunagakure, a supportive hand on each shoulder, and seemed genuine with his words. Jinchuuriki should stand together. But she wouldn't, would she? He spoke of the future, of seeing everyone here grow and develop with mutual support. His words were comforting, even invigorating—but at the same time, so terribly bittersweet; Kiyoshi was keenly aware that she may not share in that future, should her mind continue to deteriorate under Nolosha's influence. She felt the Genma stir again, trying to offer her reassurance and promises. She closed her mind to the feeling, silencing it. Now was a time to be realistic.

She caught other glances in her direction and lowered her eyes. It seemed at least some of them were having the same thoughts. Since Hiroko seemed content watching the room from where she was, Kiyoshi began to slowly circle the room, working her way inwards while Shinjiro continued to speak. He spoke of something great, and noble, but what could possibly unite such a varied group in the way he dreamed? A group that'd joined the gathering by boasting of their powers, taunting and teasing one another. Could they really work together? Perhaps, she thought, if they had a common interest, a shared purpose... Perhaps. But what would they all care about, then? Each other? She considered. The Genma seemed more at odds than many of their hosts. The hosts themselves, though, did seem to share an... understanding. An appreciation of one another and the hardships that were their short and tragic lives.

As she walked, the two remaining purple tendrils snaked out without her asking. They brushed a shoulder here, touched a leg there, and even briefly cupped the chin of the younger Sunagakure ninja as Kiyoshi neared. Each of them would feel a warmth spread from the gentle contact, and the fatigue of their journey washing away as they were reinvigorated a touch of pure Life energy.
Each other, then.

She stopped in the centre of the room after Shinjiro and Masami had finished speaking. Gently she sank to her knees before the assembled jinchuuriki, folding her robe neatly beneath her legs. Back straight, chin up. For a moment the splintered husk of a girl looked calm, collected, and in control.

"Perhaps we can start today." She began, her voice loud and clear. Surprisingly confident, defiant against the sudden ache, the pulling sensation, building in her head.
"You all know what is happening to me. I can see it in your eyes. Shinjiro has a grand vision for the future, but I..." She faltered for a moment, glancing down. It was hard to admit. But cathartic, too, and Kiyoshi had never been one to back down from the truth. She looked up again with determination on her face. "I will likely not be among your number the next time you meet. This shared quest of the Jinchuuriki he speaks of is not for me. It is for whosoever follows after."
She paused, and a wave of compassion burst in her head. Nolosha was silent, but Kiyoshi could feel a mother's warmth reaching through the bond. Pride, and agreement.
"When I go, this power will pass to another. I ask of you to protect them. Guide them. I hope that none of you share my fate, but the chances are good that, sooner or later, some will. Others may be claimed by the lives we live; the fighting, the constant struggle to survive. Each of you bears a responsibility to those that follow in our footsteps. Let them not struggle with these powers alone, like we have. Let them stand on your shoulders, and perhaps they'll see farther than we ever could."
She stopped then, looking to Shinjiro and the two Sunagakure genin before her. Then back to Hiroko. Over towards Taiga, Masami, and Nishiki. To Aki and to Shizuka. And from her knees she sank into a bow for the room at large, staying there. While her head was downturned, she closed her eyes and smiled.
Last edited by Valkier on Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow

Willoria

Jinchluminati

Post by Willoria » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:15 pm

In spite of the somber topic that was brought up, Souta couldn't help a sudden laugh as Shinjiro shouted at him. In spite of orders he'd given his own people, including Rokuro beside him, he reached up and pulled back his hood to show his full face and the change that had occurred. "Shishire happened." he answered simply in return with a bit of a wry grin. "Apparently I've trained too much with too many hosts, let them get in too many hits... somehow that ended up in this." Of course his answer came out louder than the levels of normal conversation. He wasn't about to walk away from the railing and step into the middle of a group of genma hosts. It simply seemed like a bad idea, he was really only supposed to be observing after all. Rokuro was already glaring at him.

He couldn't hear it, but Shishire was even rolling his eyes, causing Junpei to grumble as it made his head hurt. He almost didn't register Shinjiro's comments about helping them. For a moment he found himself looking at the man, though the gaze in his own eyes may have looked hollow there was something else there too. "I don't even know where to start asking..." he said quietly, sighing as he shook his head. He couldn't even bring himself to look at Takuma for a moment. He had started out feeling like the protector, but now he felt like the village had pulled a bait and switch, leaving him sealed with a ticking time bomb.

'Now, now, dearie... it's not all that bad...'

He did his best to ignore Shishire however, his eyes drawn rather quickly to Kiyoshi. He had tried to avoid looking at her from the beginning, but as she suddenly spoke about how 'they all knew', he couldn't help but to look. A look of concern crossed his eyes as he looked at her. "What is it doing to you?" he suddenly asked. 'That's what you want to do to me, isn't it?' he thought to himself.

'No.... that's what you want to do the way you're going, Child.'

Jun practically felt the color drain from his face.

Shishire was cackling as he saw everything going on around him. "This is all so incredibly fascinating... and so very boring... are our hosts really just here to talk on a rooftop? Is there nothing more fun to do here? Tch."

TyDie

Jinchluminati

Post by TyDie » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:37 pm

Takuma was in awe of the powers presented before him - Even though none of the hosts were truly showing off much of their actual genma's power, the presence of each genma could be felt by each host. It was like an overwhelming aura that filled the entire rooftop, weighing on Takuma's chest heavily, and yet not uncomfortably. Just... he was at a loss for words for the longest time. Even as Shinjiro rested a hand on his and Junpei's shoulder and spoke of being able to potentially slaughter the lot of them, Takuma's shock and awe outweighed his fears. "I... Don't doubt that for a second, Shinjiro. Truth be told, I feel so far beneath all of you. You can phase through walls, you can transform into beasts, and you just emanate raw power." Takuma's attention went to Taiga, Shinjiro and Kiyoshi in order, then glanced among the rest of them of course, who no doubt had their own immense powers.

In fact, it would be the Fusions Host who displayed power first, flying through a blindingly fast set of seals before causing the temperature to drop and snow to fall over the rooftop. His eyes lit up with wonder as he saw the flakes of frozen water fall down on them, a smile crossing his face as he experienced snow for the first time. "...Wow. First rain and now snow! I never thought I'd see it for myself... So beautiful." He looked to Masami, his smile still present, while his body began to undergo some slight changes. "I want to thank you Masami. I may not be too terribly experienced with my Genma's power yet, but let me show you what little I can do."

As he spoke, his skin began to turn pale white, while a single 'star' of white chakra formed and orbited around his head, like a halo of sorts. In contrast, the boy's stomach would begin to darken, while white specks of chakra formed within it, like a starry night sky. Along his arms, small lines would form, and for a moment as he moved his hands, it almost seemed like his very flesh would peel back... As if his flesh was barely containing the power within him. And as he funneled chakra throughout his body, he was surrounded by a transparent vignette of black chakra, with white specks flowing throughout - Like space itself was exuding from his form.

He would hold out a hand towards Masami, his fist closed around nothing but air, while this chakra flowed through his body and into his hand. A small grunt of effort as he formed the object in his mind, and then used his chakra to make his imagination reality. As he opened his hand, palm facing the sky, a twinkling could be seen in his hand. Upon closer inspection, the boy had just created a choker in his hands. The front of the choker, the pendant, was pure gold, and would extend from one clavicle to the next. The pendant was thin and elegant, with gentle carving throughout in a floral pattern that ended in three flowers evenly spaced throughout. Each pendant had a twinkling diamond embedded within them, with the central flower's diamond measuring 5 carats and the smaller side diamonds measuring 3. The shear expense of such jewelry would indicate royalty amongst the common folk, the time and effort it would take a master craftsmen to create such a wondrous item would make it worth a fortune.

And Takuma just poofed it into existence with a touch of chakra and a little bit of jewelry knowledge.

"The Kouseki are famed jewelers, and while my own stone of choice is simple Blue Goldstone... It isn't hard for me to create some gold and compressed carbon. The Toukougenma allows me to create matter of any kind and shape it to my desires, so... here." He'd approach Masami, his eerie appearance still present, and extend a pale hand towards the woman so that she might take the choker from him. "Remind me to create snow for myself sometime. I can make a downpour of water, but... yknow... I don't wanna get wet, haha!"

The boy scratched his head nervously, then looked to the rest of the genma, namely Kiyoshi. Her words were sad of course, she seemed to think she wasn't going to last much longer... Takuma simply sighed in response. "Masami is right, and so is Kiyoshi. It's likely not all of us will make it to that point. I know I still feel Janesisu clawing at me, pushing every moment to secure freedom. But we have support." At that word, support, Takuma looked straight to Junpei... the one who was suffering the most. "Each other... Our guardians... and our loved ones. We're not alone with these spirits. Remembering that will keep us in control. I never thought I'd say this, but I agree with the Kirigakure jinchuuriki... Shinjiro."

As he moved away from Masami and back towards Shinjiro and Junpei, Takuma would face Shinjiro and smile warmly at the man who could no doubt rip his throat out in the blink of an eye. "We shouldn't fight one another if we can avoid it. I... want to be friends with each of you. Maybe if we work together, the ten of us can create a brighter future for everyone, not just our own villages. I don't know if that's just me being young and naive, but I think it could happen. Just... for now, let's start with something simple." The young host would reach a hand towards Shinjiro, Takuma's pale white arms standing out in clear contrast to the ashen hands of Vorashu's host.

"Truce?"
"Man, the beauty of those jewels... Truly, only my wondrous power could create something so incredible! Eat your heart out, Aturasu, hehe!" The taunting laughter of the Toukougenma would reach out to Aturasu's ears, as her host had just given the fusion genma's host a gift made from it's power. A permanent reminder of what Janesisu could do, and what Aturasu could not. "One day, Beastie. I'd love nothing more than to shed this child's skin and be free again, but... these wicked shinobi and their cursed seals keep me bound and gagged, and not even in the fun way! Truly tragic, to keep such fantastic power and beauty caged, trapped like a rat, used and abused at the whims of this foolish boy. Haa... One day..."

The Toukougenma would fade out into obscure sighs and moans of lamentation, as she ruminated on the day when she would be free of this host. Free to create and manipulate matter as she wished.
Active Characters

WrightJustice

Jinchluminati

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:04 pm

Nishiki turned his attention back to Masami as she spoke about who and what she was, filling him with intrigue as it seemed she was more unique as an individual than himself but could begin her own offshoot brand of her clan that continued to bare the appearance of a canine.
"What if the Tsukino started to be more natural and evolved like that?" he pondered to himself in thought as he took in the woman's explanation.
Then the fox-man became filled with some child wonderment as his similarly fashioned, possibly new, companion went about bringing a bit of fun and joy by casting some snow across the whole rooftop meeting; the Tsukino twirled around in excitement, waving his arms and tails through the tiny blizzard and even sticking out his tongue to catch some of the snowflakes with zero care for any of the others except a cursory ear to words being spoken.

With his long kimono sleeves flowing through the dazzling snow Nishiki seemed to suddenly freeze, holding quite an odd and what for many would be an heavily unbalanced pose that for him was nothing, his mind annoyingly pulled in deep as Yoshimitsu really started complaining.
"Do something!" the beast mentally yelled "Don't let that pathetic whelp show you up, make it rain or sunny or whatever and get rid of Aturasu's stupid ice" he continued to complain to the boy as they moved to a face to face mental confrontation.
"You're really so worried about that?" Nishiki retorted, looking confused within his mental world.
It seemed the genma truly wished to prove he was right and that he was the best and having quite the mental hissy fit trying to make his host do as he willed, causing the pair to go on quite the longwinded argument not privy to anyone else unless they were to dive personally in their minds but the physical pause would surely be a curiosity given how he was stood still for so long.
Said argument becoming longer as more and more hosts seemed to want to show off, with some kid forming crystals or whatever and then what was happening with the host of Nolosha.

The frozen fox was eventually distracted by some kind of tendril as the strange monk stepped into the centre of things and begin speaking of her life, or lack thereof, sending a warm flush of life into everyone she touched and in turn causing the man to regain his composure and move into a more regular stance and start to ignore his sealed beast.
"Fine... Fine..." he muttered in hushed tones directed more inward towards said beast, a sly grin beginning to form.
He listened more intently to what the woman had to say and began to pair it with what Shinji was saying, picking up the notes of words he heard in his frozen state which was an interesting thing to come from his fellow Kiri shinobi.

"Well I'm more of a rainy type person but this snow is indeed beautiful" he finally interjected, getting back to Masami as he glanced toward her with a grin
"And despite what Yoshi may want, I think it would be fun to join in and show our combined efforts" he added as a rapid glow of magenta formed signalling a rather fast burst of channelling followed by a sudden appearance of a ball of fuuton chakra by the man's right side.
Then with a further more intense surge of channelling he then moved his right hand towards the ball and practically shattered it to pieces as he thrust said hand up towards the sky, ripping out all the chakra with it as a long trail of wind blew into the snow.
As the wind blew the pink haired man performed a bunch of exaggerated hand movements causing the snow to blow about in beautiful and intricate patterns and shapes, then it calmed down a little as he seemingly stepped forwards with his hands still and yet his tails seemed to maintain his control over the kinesised wind as it formed more around himself in his spectacle.
"Now this is rather fun and yet so basic, so imagine if our powers truly did combine in some kind of effort" he spoke full of wonderment "To be honest I didn't expect Shinshin's words, though they do kind of make sense and miss Kiyo also brings a spark to them even if she doesn't believe in her strength to live" he commented wittily, just randomly giving out nicknames as he pleased.
He then glanced at the kid who seemed to transform, if only a little, to create Masami her crystals.
"Also... Shishishi... I am now a little curious to see us all at full power... Not to suggest it wouldn't cause mass panic witnessing any amount of surge in genma power but it does intrigue me, the thought of each of our forms or what have you especially at the max we can all afford to pull off" he spoke a little more slyly, glancing around at everyone with a grin as he tried to imagine the possibilities.
Then he pulled back his sleeves, more openly revealing the black rods and then poked and flicked at his mini elementals that continued to ambiently float around him.
"I have these just for starters, which I do find rather interesting in of themselves" he commented, truly wondering how far it would be possible for any of them to go just out of idle curiosity.
SpoilerShow
Fuuton • Wind Tanker
D-Rank Ninjutsu
The user will channel fuuton chakra and create a small 30cm diameter ball of [control] strength fuuton within 1m of their vicinity. This ball stays anchored to their person and moves with them, continuously producing 1mx1mx1m of wind each post to be pulled out and manipulated via other jutsu over 5 posts so long it is not destroyed.

*[Aerokinesis]
A-rank Ninjutsu
Having achieved notable mastery over Fuuton, the user is capable of shaping, directing, and manipulating existing bodies of the element without the need of hand seals or an existing technique. The range at which the user can manipulate the element is equal to the user's control times 2 metres. While the user can freely manipulate this element, they cannot produce the element naturally where it doesn't exist.

Tsukino's Grace
C-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Nishiki has mastered his body as a Tsukino and as such all his bodily mutations are like natural extensions to normal human features, in particular his tails can be manoeuvred like any other regular appendages and can be used with the full skill of his arms and legs.

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Jinchluminati

Post by Taiga » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:03 am

Deigenma was still abnormally quiet. He hadn't said much and it had gotten to a point where Taiga knew it was beyond just not caring for pointless banter. Though Suu did seem like a lone wolf he had to wonder if there was something more- like bad blood between him and the others... but given none of the other Genma had negatively commented on Deigenma he doubted there was anything going on there. As Masami and the others used more of their abilities, frivolously, Taiga watched on. Of everything going on the manic monk woman had been possibly the most interesting thing... and the most heart breaking. Sometimes becoming a Jinchuuriki did not work out and here was the proof of that.

He bowed his head to Kiyoshi, a sign that he heard her plea, and would respond calmly.

"I'll look after them- whoever comes next. I'm sure you will too from the next world." he said. With the solemn moments passing and the conversation shifting between everyone there, Taiga caught onto the discussion between Shinji and Takuma right at the tail end. The idea of a truce was grand and while he liked the idea of the hosts being something more and using their power outside their villages for world order, something bugged him. He'd have no choice but to give is honest opinion on everything.

"A tenuous truce is all I can do. While I wish no harm on any of you, as brethren, and I will protect you if need be, if you cross Konohagakure or ever point your sights at someone I hold dear I will have no choice but to speed up the process of getting your village a new jinchuuriki. I'll do my best to avoid anything that would hurt us and influence my village where I can but when push comes to shove, I will take the shot to kill." he said as he slipped his foot in and out of the ground- the kind of tick people did when they were bored or thinking.

Deigenma cackled.

They say I'm the hard-headed one you know, but at least I know how to stay quiet.

Taiga frowned. Had he said something particularly wrong, or was he just being pragmatic?

"I can give us all the link fuuinjutsu, if we want." he said as Risu, his pet squirrel wiggled out of his pocket and climbed up onto his shoulder.
Last edited by Taiga on Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Izanagi

Jinchluminati

Post by Izanagi » Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:47 pm

Shinjiro looked around the rooftop, it seemed most were optimistic, if understandably cautious about his proposal. Being a Jinchuuriki was difficult and more often than not it ended in failure and death within a few years of being sealed. Surely, those that had overcome such odds would wish to help others and those facing such tumultuous trials would seek guidance from someone who truly understood and had persevered. Regardless of what ulterior motives there may or may not have been that truth remained. The young Bannin of Kirigakure smirked at Souta, shaking his head at the unbelievable circumstances. He wouldn’t trust such a ‘blessing’ from Shishire’s chakra if it were him, perhaps if it had been Nolosha it would be more understandable but regardless the man did look good. He would be interested in catching up with him at a later time, perhaps seeing if he was still as strong as before or perhaps even stronger.

Though Masami’s words didn’t quite resonate with him. The truth was Shinjiro had not received much assistance from his handlers, he had been kept under close watch by his own family and it was their lessons that ultimately had given him the strength to overcome. He supposed though family were what she meant by loved one’s though his relationship with his father and siblings had never quite been like that. There was respect and loyalty but not love. Though her words about remembering one’s purpose, those he nodded in agreement with. He caught the worried tone in Junpei’s voice, he seemed lost, scared. Shinjiro looked up at the taller boy, only a few years younger than himself yet in a completely different stage of his journey. “Remember, the Genma is your power. Yours alone. Find your own purpose, don’t let yourself doubt your potential. And beyond everything else know that you are more than just a Jinchuuriki. Don’t let that alone define you” he advised. That was what kept him strong, focusing on himself first and never letting the Genma take credit for his accomplishments.

His attention shifted to Takuma for a moment, though he couldn’t quite fully take his gaze off of Kiyoshi. The way she carried herself, the peace and tranquility despite the certainty of her fate. It reminded him of those that had guided him towards his slowly evolving beliefs, his moments of compassion and empathy. As Masami and Takuma began demonstrating their powers to each other, Shinji kneeled in front of Kiyoshi. He couldn’t help but gravitate toward her after all. A solemn look befell his expression as he reflected the truth in her words. He longed to know her better, to have someone like her to guide the others. He was not the leader they needed; she was. He knew only how to kill, to beat others into submission and to torture. Weakness was not something he knew how to tolerate for long, not beyond a certain age of youth and innocence. Snow began to fall around them, the pure white innocence falling against his calloused blackened hands. If she would allow it he would gingerly take her hands in his, meeting her gentle gaze with his wild green eyes that brimmed with primal dominance and power. He was fighting against his nature in more ways than one, but he had learned that there were some things in life worth fighting for. And sometimes that meant choosing the peaceful approach. He nodded in agreement at Taiga’s words. “I will protect them, I will protect all of you as much as I can” he vowed, never taking his eyes off her even as the snow swirled around them, controlled by Nishiki’s wind current. Kiyoshi would forever be remembered as one of the great beacons of peace that had made their way into his heart and soul.

He released her hands and slowly stood, stepping back as she moved into a deep bow. Shinjiro looked back to Takuma, he still seemed quite naïve, but his powers were extraordinary, and he would surely make a powerful ally if he could mature and master his Genma. “Truce” he agreed, extending his hand and shaking firmly. Taiga spoke then, bringing a more pragmatic tone to Takuma’s naïve optimism. Naturally Shinjiro understood well the loyalty to village and close allies first and foremost. “Likewise” he stated simply, his tone cold. Though at the idea of sharing their forms and powers as Nishiki suggested, Shinji hummed a moment, considering something he could do that could prove somewhat useful. Green chakra enveloped him as he entered his second form, his hair grew, twisting into braids and falling down to shoulder length, and his arms lengthened by a few inches. It wasn’t his most advanced form available but he didn’t feel the need to share too much, only what was necessary to gain their trust. Holding his hand out green chakra swirled and from it nine different species of moths and/or butterflies began to emerge, in various bright colorations, and some more subtle, though none were poisonous or particularly dangerous. “I can’t offer much, but if you each take one, you can send for me if you are in trouble. If anyone has better ways of communication, please feel free to share” he encouraged. It was hardly a guarantee of anything but it was a start.
Jutsu TrainedShow
Moth/Butterfly
C-Rank Genesis Kaerujutsu
Prerequisite: Form 2
Channelling the chakra of Vorashu, Shinjiro is able to create any species of moth or butterfly so long as they are not poisonous beyond causing mild swelling and numbing on contact. Typically these species are for non combat purposes such as delivering messages and signalling when danger is nearby.
Chakra Pool: 3
Endurance: 10
Control: 1
Strength: 5
Speed: 20
Willpower: 1

Willoria

Jinchluminati

Post by Willoria » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:39 pm

Junpei still couldn't keep his eyes off Kiyoshi. The state she was in, combined with the words from Shishire, left him feeling more scared than before. His gaze shifted to Rokuro and Souta for a moment and he hadn't even realized that tears had begun to form in the corners of his eyes. At least until he saw Souta push off the railing as if something caught his eye, or his concern. It was then that he felt it and with a quick movement he wiped his eyes and shook his head. His attention was quickly drawn to Shinjiro and his words, for a moment his dark eyes were fixed on the man from an enemy nation as those words sunk in. He had been lectured so much as of late for recoiling from the Genma, told so many horrible things about what might happen to him but Shinjiro's words might have been the closest thing to real encouragement of himself he had heard in recent days. He couldn't help a short exhalation of breath and a short nod. "Thank you." he said quietly, almost under his breath before Vorashu's host turned to Kiyoshi as well, and Junpei turned his attention back to Takuma and the others around him.

He became lost in his thoughts completely, seeming to block everything out, until he suddenly became aware of Shinjiro's darkened hand grasping Takuma's pale and that simple word. 'Truce?' He blinked a moment as his mind suddenly became aware of conversations that had seemed to have gone on around him and he realized what everyone seemed to be leaning towards. He watched as Shinjiro brought up the butterflies and an odd little smile crossed his own lips as he reached out gently for one, purposely for one that seemed to have hues of green not unlike Shinjiro's own chakra. Perhaps he didn't realize it yet, but he specifically wanted one that reminded him of the man in front of him. 'Kiri is supposed to be full of blood thirsty bastards... everything I've ever been taught says that... and yet he...' He held the butterfly gently and looked at it for several moments before looking at Shinjiro's face again and smiling wide enough to turn into a grin. "...when I get strong enough, I'll return the favor." He knew he wasn't strong enough to offer something form Shishire's power yet, not even as a demonstration. 'But I can change that.'

His mind finally catching up to what was going on, he looked to Taiga as well. "I'll take one of those seals as well... seems like a good idea." he said before looking to Takuma and smiling at the boy too."[/color] He knew Takuma was always worried about him, almost like a little brother might worry about someone who was lost. 'I swear this kid's going to become my damn compass.'

"Tch."

Kaitos10

Jinchluminati

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:33 pm

After hearing Sukairaa comment she started to secretly think and plot so she could use that against him at a later date. Plus considering most of her other. brethren where most likely equally as cocky and confident she figured this is why they were sealed in the first place. Perhaps if they were as smart as she was and actually took the shinobi as a serious threat and formed a unified front then they wouldn’t be in this situation. But she figured maybe after a few decades they will start. To learn there lesson then when she can mock them mercilessly and tell them I told you so.

Hiroko looked barely spooked, when Hayate appeared to her left but she remained her composure not wanting to upset Otsukoki knowing that if she did freak up over the sudden appearance she would have to deal with a very long lecture. As well as possibly other bigger problems that she would rather not even think of. The second time he disappeared she was more use to it having expected it after the first time. Making it so any remote sign of surprise wasn’t even there. Causing her to just ignore him and his antics until Otsukoki said she could respond.

When Sukairaa made his final ridiculous claim she decided to not call him out on his logic and for now she would play along as the fool and reply “your right, Sukairaa she was just recently sealed and hasn’t had a chance to participate in much combat or even use most of my power yet.” Meanwhile Hiroko just listens in letting Otsukoki do the talking until she figured it was her turn.

As she waited and listened she heard the chaos genma speak Otsukoki was immediately suspicious of anything him or his jinchuriki said. But wouldn’t outwardly admit it instead she started to prepare for what he had in mind.

But after him vorashu’s host spoke again. How ever instead of the cocky bragging of what Sukairaa said the words of vorashu’s host could easily be interpreted as he knew what he was talking about as well as the limits of his capabilities. It was definitely true that he could most likely kill off the new hosts such as her current host and a few others before anyone else besides those present here could react. Then disapear before he’s caught or worse. While also being able to be interpreted in a different way that didn’t make him seem worried about the samurai. She then wondered if vorashu actually some how got himself a intelligent hose instead of some mindless brute that was only capable of killing.

This definitely made her very curious and interested but also a little worried in a way. But she decided to shelve that problem for a another day. As she kept listening to his words with renewed interest. When he finished speaking she certainly thought it was a interesting idea. She just wondered how the rest of the world would react? If all 10 of them formed a organized group there would be a high chance that it would cause unrest and with there powers limited to a fraction of normal, inside there hosts that would definitely prove extremely problematic.

As the hosts continued to talk about joining forces and some of them even mentioning that there host should rely on there villages more and guardians Otsukoki would keep reminding her host about how her village treated her before she met Otsukoki. As well as how she was the only one who Hiroko could truly rely on and who truly care about her well being. As she went on she heard Yoshimitsu’s host speak it seemed he did indeed understand the dangers of the joining forces but also brought up some other interesting parts. So she prompted her host to speak up, about what was said figuring since the other hosts were speaking up and how it was Yoshimitsu’s host who pointed out the pros and cons as well as how vorashu host was the one who mentioned the topic to begin with. It would look better if it came from her host.

Hiroko would then speak up and began talking in the flowery style of speech that certain people of upper class such as nobles do “while the topic is indeed interesting and certainly find the concept of everyone at full power together intriguing. Not to mention the fact of having powerful allies to help me.
I would rather prefer to, avoid the possibility of causing mass panic and having village turn against me let alone the whole world. Especially considering that the world working together managed to seal away the genma at there full power. What hope do we have of fighting the whole world together when we can’t even access the full power of the powerful beings within us? That said if it comes with no such dangerous strings attached then I’m all for it. But what do I know? I’m just a brat who hasn’t been anointed in battle yet?”

Otsukoki would then wait to see the others reaction to her hosts comment so she could try to see how to proceed in the future as well as any insights into there quirks maybe even possible weaknesses to exploit.

As time went on she would hear what both Sukairaa and vorashu’s hosts had to say Hiroko had to admit a truce did sound nice.
Then when the moths and butterflies appeared in vorashu’s host’s hand she seemed to be focused on it maybe even visibly drawn to it. She really liked the idea of having someone powerful to call on. But was worried about what taking the butterfly would mean? Would she have to side against her village if she did take one? Or was this a free benefit being offered just because she was a jinchuriki?
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Valkier

Jinchluminati

Post by Valkier » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:31 pm

"What is it doing to you?"
Kiyoshi looked up and met Junpei's eyes at the question. She opened her mouth to reply, then closed it, a haunting look crossing her face. She held the boy's gaze as her irides rippled and bled to gold. Then her eyes unfocused, and while her face was still aimed at the soul host, the she was clearly no longer seeing him. Her awareness of the room and its varied interactions dimmed, and when she tried to speak she heard her own words, with Nolosha's voice, echo back at her from within her mind. She screamed in frustration, but no sound reached the room with the other jinchuuriki. All they would see would be an agitated writhing of the genma's tendrils, several of them reaching out towards the soul host.

But those tendrils froze, stopping for the first time since Kiyoshi had entered the room, when Shinjiro took her hands in his. She slowly turned vacant eyes up to stare at him, expressionless. Her pupils widened, the gold hue flickering and fading slightly from her eyes as the snow fell around and between them. Though she remained unresponsive in person, the close contact between them would create the faintest of links between their minds as the amalgamated power of Kiyoshi and Nolosha touched the Kirigakure bannin.

"Thank you. I will remember. Shinjiro." The words were projected directly into his—and likely his genma's—mind. After he withdrew and turned away, one of the Ukiyogenma's tendrils rose up and served as a perch for one of the small green butterflies he created.

As the conversation continued around the oblivious young woman who still knelt on the floor in the middle of the room, her mind began to unravel further. With it went the last of her control and her connection to the physical world around her. Part of what had once made Kiyoshi such a promising host as a child had eventually become her undoing, as the intimate connection between her and Nolosha, and the realm of spirits, was a two-way road. And Kiyoshi was no longer the one walking it. While the others in the room talked, some of them finally jarred now into more serious topics, Kiyoshi's form began to almost imperceptibly shift. A gold and purple sheen slowly overtook her skin, her robes gradually lengthening and become more ornate. The features of her face blurred, then became wholly unrecognisable as the visage of the genma itself gradually overtook her. And then, without making a sound, the Jinchuuriki of Life faded away. Only those with active tenkujutsu techniques or direct sight into the spiritual realm would comprehend her silent, unconscious transition to that plane and away from the balcony of the tower in Amegakure. The sole remnant of her presence—a small, coin-sized disc of gold with the kanji for '5' imprinted upon it, connected to a dull bronze chain bracelet—tinkled to the floor where she'd been kneeling a moment before.
SpoilerShow
Kiyoshi's old sheet for reference, she'd be at least 5 years older now - https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/vie ... 8245779/1/
Last edited by Valkier on Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow

TyDie

Jinchluminati

Post by TyDie » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:40 pm

Takuma was glad that his hand had been taken, the two hosts shaking hands in the form of a truce the likes of which this world had not seen in centuries, if ever at all. Taiga, the host of the Earth Genma, seemed more pragmatic in his approach, but despite Takuma's naivety he understood the Konoha Bannin's reasons. Takuma would stop at nothing to protect his village as well if the need ever arose, and that extended to all he called friend. The problem was, as of now, he considered all of the jinchuuriki his friend - If the moment ever came where he had to choose between a fellow jinchuuriki and another ally, he couldn't even begin to decide how he would handle that. The beautiful display of the elemental genma working in tandem earned a stunned look of wonder from the boy, the fox-tailed jinchuurki of Yoshimitsu was just as skilled as the dog-eared jinchuuriki. And more than any of that, the connection forged between Shinjiro and Junpei seemed to finally get at least somewhat through to his friend from Sunagakure, in a way that no one else could. Maybe... maybe now he can begin his path to mastery of Shishire's power...

Before he could verbalize anything else, Kiyoshi - the Life genma host who seemed on her last legs, was called out by Junpei... Takuma's attention fell on the golden hued woman as Shinjiro took her hand, and he felt such pain and sorrow as he had never felt before. "What's happening!?" He called out to the woman as he knelt next to her, unconcerned for his own safety in the moment. He looked to Shinjiro as if asking for his help, but it was no use. A voice rang out from within Takuma, to each of the Jinchuuriki in the room as well as their respective genma.

"It is her time... We'll see you again soon, Nolosha."

It was odd, hearing Janesisu speak earnestly for once. No flirtatious undertones, no cheery disposition, no superiority complex... A true, genuine moment from the spirit as she said good-bye to her fellow spirit - for now anyway. "No!" Takuma reached out for the golden woman as she faded, but there was nothing that he or anyone else could do. His hand passed through her, as if she wasn't even there anymore, and a moment later; 'Poof'. She was gone, right before his starry eyes. The gentle 'clink' of metal on stone was the last anyone would hear of the host to the life genma. Tears stung in Takuma's eyes as he looked down at the small bracelet, his fingers gingerly passing over the Kanji imprinted upon the coin's face as the tears silently fell down his face.

"So... that's what awaits us if we fail..." He spoke aloud, but mostly to himself, as the reality of his potential future set in. Chakra flowed through his body as he looked at the bracelet, taking in the composition of matter with his doujutsu as his eyes rapidly spun, glowing slightly with power. Taking a deep breath and closing his eyes as more tears fell, he would slowly move his right hand over the ground in front of him, from his left side to his right, pausing only momentarily every now and then as his chakra funneled into the space in front of him. For each time he stopped his hand, an exact replica of Kiyoshi's bracelet would be formed, but each with a different Kanji numbered one through ten but skipping five, until there were ten in total. He had no idea what the significance of the Kanji was, nor the bracelet itself. All he knew was that it was the final belonging of a host gone too soon... And each of them would do well to remember her.

"Take one. Each of you. And let's never forget the name Kenitsuna Kiyoshi." Takuma finally stood from the ground, one of the replica bracelets in his hand, which he promptly put around his left wrist with a small sigh. He'd hold out a finger to accept the floating green butterfly from Shinjiro finally, and turn to look at Taiga with a serious expression as his genma form faded away, returning Takuma to his original appearance. "I'd like that seal, Taiga-san. We already have voices in our heads - Perhaps some positive voices may help us from becoming like our fallen friend." Once the seals had been applied and the bracelet replicas passed out. "one of you should take Kiyoshi's bracelet. The original one. Take it and give it to Kiyoshi's successor. Make sure they understand it's meaning..."

Takuma would wipe his nose and sniffle slightly, looking down at the bracelet around his wrist, the Kanji for "Seven" displayed upon it's face....
JutsuShow
Toukoujutsu • Minor Replication
C-Rank Toukoujutsu
Prerequisite: Bunsekigan, Form 1 or Higher
Takuma will perform a series of hand seals, focusing on a particular assortment of matter previously or currently being analyzed with his Bunsekigan. He will then form his chakra into an exact replica of the matter in question, with the same density, composition, shape and size as the original. With this level of replication, Takuma can only replicate a single, inorganic object with a maximum size of 2x2x2 meters. This replication takes shape within 20 meters of Takuma at a speed and with strength equal to Takuma's [Control].
Active Characters

Willoria

Jinchluminati

Post by Willoria » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:54 pm

Watching the host fade away, nothing felt right. He could hear the sinister giggles of Shishire in the back of his mind, and something else. It left him feeling cold, feeling ill, as well as terrified. He watched as Takuma made the replicas, and he hardly paid attention to the bracelets that the boy passed around. He thought about it as one was passed to him, and didn't even notice the number on the face of his as he slipped it into a pocket.

Yet a thought occurred to him as he saw Shinjiro reach for one. He still felt he owed him, and pushed down his own hesitations as he suddenly reached over and put his hand over Shinjiro's. Channeling his own chakra he saw the inky black form over the bracelet in Shinjiro's hand. His red and black eyes lifted to Shinjiro's for a moment with a light smirk. "I'm not sure what use it'll be..." he said quietly, a whisper meant for the host of the body genma alone. "But maybe just a bit of Shishire's chakra can start to repay the debt I feel I owe you today." he added in that same quiet whisper before he turned away.

The boy glanced at Takuma and nodded before he made his way towards the two guardians that had come with him and Takuma, knowing at least one of them would follow him out. The entire situation had left him so uneasy he just couldn't bear to stick around much longer. But he left with the bracelet, the link seal, and the butterfly, all gifts from other hosts. He had even left one behind for Shinjiro. He wasn't sure what use it would be, but he hoped it would be something.

WrightJustice

Jinchluminati

Post by WrightJustice » Mon May 23, 2022 6:02 am

Nishiki calmed down a little as he took in what everyone was saying and with this strange truce between them all that seemed to be forming with everyone handing out special gifts, such as the dummy phaser Taiga giving link seals which the fox gladly went to receive despite their fight in the past.
"Yes, yes, let us truce and allow me to receive your link" the pink haired man joyfully commented as he stepped over to the more earthy haired man.

Next Shinjiro installed some confidence into the others as he let the idea that the genma is controlled by them wash over them, hopefully dispelling doubts that it would be the other way (despite the fading monk before them) before offering some kind of moth to each of them which did bemuse his fellow for a moment as he now stepped over to the man with a weird little look.
"Why don't I already have one of these.. Mmm..." he questioned, sounding a little puzzled but a hint of amusement hidden behind his tone making it clear he was not truly serious or annoyed as he chose his new little buddy.

It seemed the youngling Sukaraia wasn't as confident in the idea of a full genma truce or team which Nishiki could understand, they were known as powerful beings that could crush the world and they were still from differing villages but he simply nodded in respect and moved on.
Though what he moved onto was a bit of a sad sight as Kiyoshi finally began to truly fade away amongst all her new companions, causing the Tsukino's tails and ears to droop as he watched her fade unsure what to even do or if he could even do anything but even worse was the strange deep sadness that seemed to roil within as Yoshimitsu seemed to feel some sort of emotions other than pompous anger (not that he would admit it).
"Nolosha... Farewell for now..." the great beast quietly whispered into the genma zone before seemingly turning his back with a hmph.

With the monk's precious death flowing into the ether, the boy known as Takuma stepped forwards and in condolence seemed to simply create more of the bracelet that fell from the woman's wrist and handed one to each of them which Nishiki gladly accepted with a faint but saddened smile.
"Thank you..." he quietly spoke, instantly slotting the bracelet on his left wrist "Shishi... I feel kind of useless" he then added as he began to ponder about what everyone else was able to do.
That was when a thought struck as he began to glow with magenta and form 10 rocks which began to shift, normally into something like a kunai or shuriken but this time they formed into some sort of miniature replicas of the young fox with each of the other hosts stood like buddies taking a photo.
"They're a bit scruffy and nothing special but I guess everyone can have a rock" he then threw the sculptures to all the others, each one embellished with 2 more tails than he currently had but otherwise shaped as best as he could to resemble himself and the host that took it.
"I'm sure if we see each other again I would've grown my 8th and 9th tails so I added those" he commented happily "Also..." his words trailed as he bent down and put the 9th miniature on the ground where Kiyoshi once stood before moving away with his own 10th miniature that seemed to be just the faces of all of them together.
SpoilerShow
*Doton • Earthen Ninja Tools
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will form a set of up to 10 basic projectiles, such as kunai, shuriken, or senbon, in their hand. These tools have [Control] strength.

Izanagi

Jinchluminati

Post by Izanagi » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:51 pm

Shinjiro nodded, acknowledging the newfound strength in Jun’s eyes. The host of the Soul Genma, Shishire seemed the most rapid to succumb to death and replacement. In Kirigakure, Shinjiro had become quite accustomed to loss and suffering. He wasn’t sure if Jun would defy the odds, but he allowed himself to be hopeful that he would. It would be easier if they could retain most of the same hosts for the next time there was an opportunity to gather, and the stronger they became the more he could rely on them. It seemed, most, if not all of the Jinchuuriki had accepted the fuuinjutsu seal and one of his moths. The truth was, he simply didn’t have the power to protect them from themselves or the decisions of their superiors but having a way to communicate could help warn the others if a greater threat emerged. Anything that could risk the stability of the world or their kind in particular.

As the assassin of Kirigakure felt Kiyoshi’s presence fade and her words in his mind he looked downcast. The air felt heavy, yet there was something beautiful in her release from this plane into the realm of the spirits. His gaze lingered on the coin she left behind a reminder of her spirit and what she stood for. Normally Shinjiro wasn’t the sentimental type, but he did collect trinkets and trophies and this reminder seemed something he would be interested in carrying with him, as a leader of this alliance of sorts. “She’s gone” he stated coldly, placing a hand on Takuma’s shoulder as he hunched over where Kiyoshi had been, clearly distressed. The departed woman’s fellow Jinchuuriki of Iwagakure spoke her concerns on the alliance, seemingly afraid of what would happen if the villages turned against them. “You can already see what the villages do to us. The Kage don’t care about us, we are simply weapons to be controlled and replaced when we fail. Keep up appearances, remain loyal to your villages and fight to become stronger. As Jinchuuriki every day we fight for the right to live, we have no true allies except for each other. And if you no longer feel safe within your village, I will find a place for you where you can be free” he promised.

He looked down now, as he noticed the numbered bracelets Takuma had created, mimicking the likeness of the one Kiyoshi had left behind. Shinjiro reached out and took the one with the simple Kanji for ‘San’ or three on it while Takuma took the number seven and Jun took the one with a 4. The soul host touched the bracelet as Shinjiro began fastening it around his wrist and its coloration changed to a deep black as Shishire’s chakra infused into it. Having a small trace of chakra from each of Suna’s Genma was interesting to say the least. He wasn’t sure if he could apply it for any practical purpose but it was a bond that he would carry nonetheless. When Takuma mentioned someone carrying on Kiyoshi’s bracelet to pass on to the next host, Shinjiro interjected. “I’ll take it. I’ll see it done” he decided, taking the bracelet and stowing it away. Kirigakure and Iwagakure were allies, it would be no trouble for him to return the the hidden stone village again at some point. It was his duty as the protector of these Jinchuuriki to pass on Kiyoshi’s legacy and groom her replacement for something truly great.

Lastly, it seemed Nishiki wanted to leave a souvenir for everyone as well, forming small stone engravings. Shinjiro smirked as he took the one depicting himself and Nishiki. His mask and hood were down in the depiction, and he seemed to appear almost friendly, an optimistic depiction but he supposed he did consider Nishiki a friend and they had enjoyed trips to the bathhouse and other social activities together. He simply nodded his thank you, briefly placing a hand on Nishiki’s shoulder. “Let’s get out of here” he stated simply, “Next time we fight together maybe I’ll turn you into a true demon fox, or make something like that for you” he considered, putting his hood and mask back up as he moved to the edge of the railing. “Survive. We’ll meet again” he said to the others, before spawning wings from his back and vanishing in a blur of movement and a sudden gust of wind. ‘By next year, fewer than half will remain’ Vorashu predicted ominously, laughing heartily at this feeble attempt at an alliance. Others had tried and failed time and time again and this would be no different. Even if the meeting of all 10 had been a historic moment, ultimately these children were far too weak-minded to survive. But it had been a pleasant reunion of the true powers of the world; the Phantom Beasts. Vorashu took a moment to revel in the power of his peers. Perhaps others like Maido would emerge, those with the power and drive to release them from their prisons and restore the world to its natural order. One could only hope.

Return to “Steam Country”