[Invasion] Journey to the Yeast!

An international hub and place of refuge for any who visit. Steam Country is home to Amegakure, a bustling city that is arguably the closest thing in the world to the size of any of the great Shinobi villages. Shinobi activities are strictly forbidden within Steam Country, but shinobi are welcome to conduct personal business here.
Nick

[Invasion] Journey to the Yeast!

Post by Nick » Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:56 pm

Mission Scroll:
Steam Country has requested the aid of the Heart Empire to help deal with the refugee situation caused by wars breaking out between the ninja villages again. While the Empire has an abundance of resources, it does not have the free resources to meet the demand caused by the influx of refugees from several minor and major countries all occurring at the same time. The Shogun of Gold has officially requested a small team be dispatched to the Kinoko clanhome to officially request their aid in both medicine and food supply shortages for Amegakure. Without the official support of the Kinoko, it is unlikely that Steam will be able to deal with the large number of refugees present and will have to turn some away to maintain their existing supply. This mission is of the utmost importance for relationships with Amegakure, as well as ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the refugees both at home and in Steam.

C-Rank

Signed: Botan Goda, Plains and Sea
The Journey to Gold Country from Tea Country is a relatively safe but long one, with train tracks leading along the border of Dungeon Country being the most perilous portion of the journey. Good luck!
Last edited by Nick on Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Steam Country”