Airon Lonelies

Situated between Rock Country and Wind Country, Pebble is a samurai country with the strongest non-shinobi police force in the world. Samurai from world over come to Pebble to train and learn a variety of sword styles. Pebble is split into 3 provinces, Ore, Mineral and Quartz.
Suitonic

Airon Lonelies

Post by Suitonic » Sat May 21, 2022 1:01 pm

Learning:Show

*Fuuton • Wind Needle
D Ranked Ninjutsu
The user gathers air with his hands and mixes it with chakra, by doing this he transforms them into sharp needles. The needles are almost invisible so it is hard for the enemies to see them. This technique may be blocked by large objects, however something small such as a sword, or a staff will allow the needles to seperate still moving towards the object it was originally sent to. Not a powerful technique as the user is capable of hurling up to ten senbon wind needles that gives out minor cuts. However this could be used as a more of a set up technique to allow the user to perform a more dangerous technique.

Airon was sitting in a clearing examining a scroll with several Fuuton techniques on it. As he was scanning through the different techniques, he saw one called Wind Needle. This technique allowed a person to create senbon out of the wind. It could be useful if Airon ever ran out of weapons. There were a couple of drawbacks, such as the senbon being weak and only being able to create 10 at a time, but overall, it looked like a good jutsu to learn.

Airon began reading over the instructions for the jutsu. After performing the handseals, the first thing he needed to do was to gather air and chakra into his hands and mix them. Airon wasn’t exactly sure how he was supposed to gather air to his hands. There was air all around him; maybe he was supposed to use that? Airon shrugged and decided to give it a try. Airon began gathering chakra into his hands. While doing this, he made his chakra move around in a swirling motion. He also moved his hands back and forth through the air. Hopefully, he would be able to mix the air and chakra together by doing this. Airon continued mixing his chakra with the air until he thought he had gathered enough.

A quick glance at the scroll told him that the next step was to shape the chakra. Airon decided to shape each senbon individually, instead of trying to create all 10 at once. Airon separated a small chunk of the chakra-air mixture and began working with it. He held the rest of the chakra-air mixture in his left hand. Airon worked on shaping a wind senbon with just his right hand. Airon let the wind needle rest in the groove between his right index and middle fingers. He tore off another chunk of the chakra-air mixture he was holding in his left hand and began shaping it. It went a lot faster this time around. Airon stretched the wind needle, rounded it, and formed the points the same as he had with the first needle.

When he examined his second needle, Airon couldn’t find any problems with it. He quickly formed the other 8 senbon, making sure to check each one for defects. When he was finished, Airon stood in front of a large tree. Holding the wind senbon tightly, he brought his right hand up to his left shoulder. Airon carefully aimed at the tree and threw the wind needles. Many of them missed their target, he wasn’t used to using physical senbon let alone wind senbon. After a few more times practicing he would form the senbon one more time but would try throwing both hands at the same time.
When the senbon were complete, Airon put five in each hand. He crossed his arms over his chest and carefully aimed at a new tree trunk. Then Airon threw all 10 senbon at the same time.

The senbon dissipated as soon as they struck the tree. Two of them only grazed the tree, but the rest of them had hit. They were scattered over the front of the tree’s trunk, but at least they had hit the target. Maybe throwing with both hands improved his accuracy?
Current Characters
Reizoko AironSunagakure S-Rank Missing-nin ’The Drifter’#800000

Suitonic

Airon Lonelies

Post by Suitonic » Sun May 22, 2022 4:31 pm

Stat training 1/75: Willpower

After visiting the DMZ for some RnR, Airon began to head towards a nearby meadow However, on his way to the Meadow, something felt off. It is pouring and despite people looking grumpy and gloomy, everything did not seem to get wet. Even people looked dry, and everyone was putting out stuff on display that you’d normally not put out in the rain. When Airon arrived at the Meadow, he saw a group of tourist Iwagakure academy students and two genin practicing jutsu. The moment they saw Airon though, they started to run away while one of them tried holding a handseal as they ran. At that point it all fell into place. They must have kept their distance their whole time and since the Meadow is an open training area, it became hard to hide and they tried to act like they were training but they are still kids.

Airon started to concentrate and convinced his mind this wasn’t real and shortly after the rain stopped and it looked like your usual day in the village. “I really need to work more on my resistance against Genjutsu, even the academy kids are pulling pranks on me. His mind flashed to his time in his fight against Shio. He remembered how helpless he felt against Genjutsu. He never wanted to feel that again…he sighed. “Man I thought the weather was nice and all… I have to hand them for trying to cheer me up though.” Airon chuckled as he stretches and looks around to find these kids. The kids didn’t go far as Airon saw them running to the other side of the Meadow. You’d think they’d try to hide but they didn’t. It took no time to catch them and really all he wanted to do is tell them to be mindful next time. Which he did after which he started to look for a good spot in the Meadow. Now that the kids were dealt with, and Airon was in a decent spot to train he realized that it might be easier to have a sparring partner. He looks around and sees a few people training. He walks over and waves. “Hey kids, any of you in need of a guinea pig for Genjutsu techniques?” Airon asked hoping to find someone.

Most of the kids shook their heads and simply declined, however one of the genin replied: “Yeah I can use a hand.” She replied as she started to come closer to Airon. “Why volunteer though? We got you with a Genjutsu so easy earlier, I don’t want to hurt you.” She asked with curiosity as she looked at her scroll with techniques trying to decide what to use first. Airon looked at the female and shrugged. “Easy, just expose yourself to your weakness and strengthen oneself against it.” Airon said not leaving much of an impression as moments later the female trapped Airon in an illusion. The whole world was blurry, turning and generally confusing. Without much hesitation he turned into what he asked for. Moments later he started to throw up and someone broke the Genjutsu for him.

The female shook her head again and laughed. “This is hardly a challenge but at least I get to try new things. I hope you are prepared for a long day ahead of you.” She said as she handed some water to Airon. “By the way, my name is Rei as you forgot to ask.” Rei said as she waited for Airon to recover a little. Airon took the water and took the minute to recover from the Genjutsu. “Could be worse I guess.” Airon said trying to razzle Rei a bit after which he finished the bottle of water. “I’m ready to continue whenever!” Airon said. Rei looked at Airon and shook her head. “I don’t think you are but do not get mad at me for the things you’ll end up doing!” She started forming different handseals. She was preparing a compulsion Genjutsu to try and control Airon’s mind. After she completed the seals, the sneeze compulsion should have activated. She waited but heard nothing.

While looking at Rei, Airon was waiting for the next Genjutsu but somehow nothing came. “Huh, I guess you must have done something wrong?” Airon said while watching Rei repeat the same seals. Seconds later, Airon started to sneeze so loudly everyone around him immediately noticed him. He may have been lucky the first time, but the second time it still hit him anyway. “Dammit, I wasn’t expecting that.” Airon said a little embarrassed due to thte attention he was attracting. Sneezing behind his mask was gross, and on top of that he was drawing more attention than he would of liked. Probably something he should of thought about before he asked the girl to help him hone his ability to resist Genjutsu.

Rei was laughing quite a bit and she wasn’t done with Airon yet. “If that already gets you going, we got more coming for you!” She said with confidence as she grabbed her scroll to study a little bit before hitting Airon again but this time with a different Genjutsu. She wanted to compel him to answer a question and it seemed like the Genjutsu was taking effect on Airon. “Where wereyou born Airon?” Rei asked while holding the last seal. Airon as always being sensitive to Genjustu, gladly replied: “I am born in a Su--- Airon stopped mid-sentence as he was visibly struggling against the Genjutsu. “That is all you are going to get out of me!” Airon said with an annoyed look on his face. He was about to reveal he was born in Sunagakure and that could get…complicated.

Rei was a little disappointed she failed her Genjutsu but at the same time Airon seems to be improving. “Time to level the playing field a little.” Rei said with a sinister smile on her face. There was one other technique she wanted to try and it went perfect with her child-like mood for ice cream she had been craving that day. She started to weave the handseals and the amount of handseals was significantly longer compared to the last two used jutsu ndicating this was a higher-level technique. Once ready she issued the following command: “Go buy me ice cream of the following flavors: strawberry, banana and chocolate!”

Despite knowing Airon is being forced to do this, he started to run off to get the ice cream for Rei. He arrived at the first ice cream stall; they only had the banana ice cream. So Airon made a makeshift storage container made from ice. He bought the ice cream, put it in the container and ran off to the next ice cream stall with an ever-worsening sour look on his face. He was doing everything in his power to break the Genjutsu but with little luck. He arrived at the second stall and saw they had the chocolate ice cream. So, he bought it, put it in the container and started going to the third stall. However at this point Airon was able to break from the command. After he broke free, he headed back.

He came back at which point Rei began throwing a minor tantrum. “Told you I’d break the genjutsu.” He smiled at her before deciding to leave the meadow for the day. “Thanks for practicing your jutsu on me.” Rei threw back a perplexed look, it was a pretty crazy thing to ask…to just be a test subject for genjutsu. “By the way kid, my name is Airon…since you forgot to ask...Cya around! And with that, he left.
Current Characters
Reizoko AironSunagakure S-Rank Missing-nin ’The Drifter’#800000

Return to “Pebble Country”