[Festival] Chiaki and Kirari Feast-of-fools

Situated between Rock Country and Wind Country, Pebble is a samurai country with the strongest non-shinobi police force in the world. Samurai from world over come to Pebble to train and learn a variety of sword styles. Pebble is split into 3 provinces, Ore, Mineral and Quartz.
Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Post by Kanade » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:46 pm

Chiaki dipped the paintbrush into the lip-stain once more, going over her lips twice more before looking at the visage in the mirror. She tapped the pendant that was nestled between her ample bosom and fluttered her eyes in the mirror at herself. She had put her red hair up into a bun, her hair had been braided into five intricate braids and was held together by two senbon, which had been repurposed for the night as hair-pins, with butterflies resting on the ends which pointed to the sky, she didn't doubt that she would be alright with them by her side, and fluttering around her.

She watched as the butterflies glowed a teal light in the soft light of the candles that she had applied her makeup in. She knew that the lanterns would be about the same light, so she had made sure to apply her makeup in a similar soft lighting. She and Kirari had decided that they would get to the festival early, and take in the sights, staying out all night and into the next day. She had remembered the last date they had gone on where they had been dancing and enjoying each other in the moonlight. It was fantastic.

She looked out the window, seeing the reddish orange of the paper lanterns swaying in the gentle breeze, and caught the iron banners which proliferated the available area. She had never met Shio, but heard that he was a master of Genjutsu through the grapevine. Shinjiro had gone to visit him and Chiaki wondered how he had fared.

Shaking her head, thinking only about her appearance and what she was going to do with her lover, Kirari tonight, she blushed and slipped into a purple pair of lacey panties, then squeezed into an ombre chinese dress, it started from red, and ended in purple at her feet. Concentrating on her appearance in the mirror, she made her hair follow the ombre of the dress, so that it started at her roots with purple, and the tips were red. A lovely twist and tangle of the braids made for a dazzling display.

The white iridescent small butterflies around her caught the light, and accented her jewelry quite well. She wove some hand seals, placing a seal of protection under her dress, just in case something were to happen in the festival. While she had seen signs that anyone caught fighting would be immediately exterminated, she didn’t want to be the one caught bent over. Her butterflies exuded a pheromone quickly, irritation, it pounded in her ears, before they turned it to lust. The warm emotion flooded into her, seeped out the doorways, and as she moved, it followed her like thick lovely molasses. Her hand-bag was a royal purple, a golden chain kept it near her body, and in it she had concealed a small scroll with her normal ninja supplies.

The portal sanctuary, her personal realm, had the rest of them just in case she would need them, but she doubted she would have a need for these. She stepped out onto the landing, looking to see where Kirari had gone, She had been ready far before Chiaki and they had promised to only meet when both of them were ready for the surprise factor. The lust hormones swirled around her, carried on her little butterflies everywhere within a one-hundred and sixty meter radius, she knew that it was her own emotion, broadcast to the world, but tonight it felt good, tonight it felt like the reckless abandon that she went through life with was not detrimental at all.

Tonight was all for Kirari.
jutsu trainedShow
Butterfly Pheromones • Releaser pheromone: Irritation
S-Rank butterfly pheromone jutsu
The butterflies that Chiaki controls release pheromones that travel at [synch] speed from their bodies, up to 30 meters from their main mass. These pheromones have no physical substance, but travel around corners, in cracks, and fill the available space. If the subject(s) breathe these in, they have a behavioral response to the Primer Pheromone to make the situation they are in rather irritable, or an object they're wearing, or something they're doing at that moment, disabling their ability to engage in combat. This feeling of awe can be counteracted if a subject has a [willpower] equal to the [synch] used for this technique. This attaches to the first thought that the person has, and validates it however they are able. If they are unable to counteract the strong feeling of irritation, they will not attempt to engage in a fight, but will attempt to alleviate the irritation depending upon their characteristics, becoming more and more irritated even if they 'fix' the target of their irritation.

Butterfly Pheromones • Primer pheromone: Lust
The butterflies that Chiaki controls release pheromones that travel at [synch] speed from their bodies, up to 30 meters from their main mass. These pheromones have no physical substance, but travel around corners, in cracks, and fill the available space. If the subject(s) breathe these in, they have a behavioral response to the Primer Pheromone to engage the nearest person, or the next person they see, or to start thinking of the person they're currently doting on with lust, disabling their ability to engage in combat. This feeling of lust can be counteracted if a subject has a [willpower] equal to the [synch] used for this technique. This attaches to the first thought that the person has, and validates it however they are able. If they are unable to counteract the strong feeling of lust, they will not attempt to engage anyone in a fight, but will respond appropriately depending upon their characteristics.

[/spoiler
Last edited by Kanade on Sun Apr 23, 2023 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:44 pm

It had been quite a while since Kirari had been on a proper date night with Chiaki. They'd both been so busy, so, so busy, what with the moving to Iwagakure on the one hand and helping clean up the Land of Stars on the other, they hadn't seen much of each other a whole lot lately, but good things supposedly came to those that wait. Kirari was patient, well, as patient as she could be given her condition. She wasn't quite sure what she should wear, but decided eventually on something she had seen a rather cute kunoichi wear once a few years ago.

Black pants, very tightly fitting, and a royal purple sweater wit a cutout back fit snuggly to Kirari's body, with a black coat with some brown fur trim around the hood and lining the inside. The coat was open revealed the purple underneath, and Kirari otherwise let her hair cycle of its own accord through the rainbow of colors that made it up though she had settled on bright purple eyes. She walked through the festival grounds with her hands in her pockets, poking around and snooping and listening in on random conversations here and there. She wondered what her and Chiaki might get up to here, there was plenty to do and see after all. She had noted some entertainers off to the side and noticed a jinrai here and there that had set up for entertainment as well, but paid most of it no mind as she wandered around the festival grounds aimlessly.

The lust pheromones hit her moths first, then caught up to her shortly afterward and she felt a wave of desire wash over her almost violently. "Oh, so it's like that tonight huh?" She said under her breath but a smile was across her face either way. She turned, sending out a plume of moths from her sleeve to go and figure out where Chiaki was, or at least give her a better approximation. She followed the moths, whom had picked out the pheromone scent easily and she began to make her way towards where she thought she might find Chiaki.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:04 pm

Chiaki looked, and scanned the crowd, and as soon as one of the moths came into view, Chiaki knew that Kirari was nearby. Time to go dark.

She grinned, leaving the butterflies to do their lust hormones, and shrouded herself in Uroko chakra, disappearing completely from view. She sped off, trying to find Kirari, and finally, after a couple of minutes, she found her. Sending out a surge of lust pheromones she pounced on Kirari, letting go of the stealth technique with a "Surprise!" and a giggle.

She wondered what her better half would have to say about that, the use of the jutsu, and the pheromones that now throbbed around in the crowd. Some people looked so uncomfortable, they were ducking into alleys. The lust hung thick in the air, almost palpable.
jutsu usedShow
Uroko Style • Blinding Scales
S-Ranked Scale Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will disappear from sight at [control] speed, their body covered in butterfly scales, the scales retracting light at the correct wavelengths to make the user completely invisible. This jutsu lasts up to 8 posts. They are able to walk on these scales soundless. This jutsu may be ended early in an explosion of scales, saturating an area 160 meters in diameter. These scales last for the remainder of the duration.

(did not make an explosion)

Butterfly Pheromones • Primer pheromone: Lust
The butterflies that Chiaki controls release pheromones that travel at [synch] speed from their bodies, up to 30 meters from their main mass. These pheromones have no physical substance, but travel around corners, in cracks, and fill the available space. If the subject(s) breathe these in, they have a behavioral response to the Primer Pheromone to engage the nearest person, or the next person they see, or to start thinking of the person they're currently doting on with lust, disabling their ability to engage in combat. This feeling of lust can be counteracted if a subject has a [willpower] equal to the [synch] used for this technique. This attaches to the first thought that the person has, and validates it however they are able. If they are unable to counteract the strong feeling of lust, they will not attempt to engage anyone in a fight, but will respond appropriately depending upon their characteristics.

[used at 50 strength]
Last edited by Kanade on Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu May 04, 2023 9:47 pm

Hmmm. Chiaki did look mighty fine as always, but she hoped she didn't draw too much attention to the two of them with her over the top use of her butterfly jutsu in the middle of the festival crowds. Still, she had to admire her brazenness, so it was nice for someone to kick up the party here and there, and Kirari herself had eventually found something that was quite lovely to smoke, she had sent out a few months to see what they could scent at. They had peeped and peaked and seeped through and then seeped too and eventually an alert chain told Kirari that it had found someone with "rather smelly grass" as Cros had called it once. Kirari hailed them down with a package carrier moth that took some money and flew over to tug on the sleeve of the particular person that happened to have what they were looking for.

The moth shuffled around and positioned the money into the man's hand and he looked down at it and smiled, then grinned more brazenly and laughed and looked around, seeing a moth or two nearby and then looking up at Kirari, whom nodded. He gave a small dark bag of plant to the moth, whom brought it to Kirari. "Let's enjoy the festival I guess." She had said, tucking the grass away into her coat as she then joined Chiaki. "Howdy you." She had said as she rejoined her. "There's so much to do, what would you like to see?"
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:23 pm

Chiaki smiled and placed a delicate index finger against her lips, furrowing her brow in mock indecision before she smiled and giggled, the butterflies in her hair fluttered and settled down and the pheromones did as well, "You know, I just enjoy being with you, which sounds rather inconclusive to me." She tilted her head back and forth in a playful way, the butterflies that kept it up fluttered to keep on her head, "I suppose we should probably find something that we can enjoy while talking. Mmm. Maybe we could go to one of those concerts. Don't really have to actively listen to the music to have a good time."

Chiaki placed a the finger that had been on her lips to Kirari's own, giving her an indirect kiss before running it along her jaw, letting it trail slowly before whisking it away when she drew it across the bottom of Kirari's chin. She smiled, a bright and happy smile, one that wasn't full of the cares of yesterday, and skipped ahead. She placed her hands behind her back, bent over at the hips, showing off her curves in what she hoped was a tantalizing way, "So?"
~~My characters~~

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:18 pm

Kirari nodded along at first but was quickly distracted by all the sights and sounds. The smells too, there were so many people here and all of the scents and sounds were admittedly somewhat overwhelming. She turned her attention back to Chiaki after a moment, should they get food? Should they go dance? Actually, since she thought on it she wasn't even certain in the moment whether or not her and Chiaki had ever danced together. "Let's go," She said softly to Chiaki and her hair began to cycle through a myriad of colors until Kirari decided to just let it, and by let it she really just let the chakra do what it wanted. Her whole body began to ooze a vibrant rainbow aura into the atmosphere around her. She liked festivals, she could let loose and didn't have to maintain a more regular sort of appearance.

"A concert you say? Yeah, that sounds fun!" She said as the rainbow broke through her skin, her whole body now a walking beacon of silliness, fun, and colors. "But I mean, ya know, we can do whatever." Kirari said somewhat shyly. It was odd, Chiaki always made her feel vulnerable in a strange way that was entirely both human and inhuman, a mixture of delightfulness and vulnerability that Kirari was growing more accustomed to.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:03 pm

Passing a thumb over Kirari's cheekbone she kissed Kirari, pulling at her lower lip before raising both eyebrows, "So where is the concert? Last time I tried to find anything on my own, I stumbled into a fight for greaves that almost ended up in my death. I don't trust my sense of direction after that. I would much rather follow your lead." It was an admission of many things, a fault of hers to not listen to Kirari. An admission that she had taken Kirari away from Kumogakure no Sato, an admission of guilt for where they had ended up. But also an admission that she was truly still human beneath all the silicone, the megallium, deep in her core.

She pressed her bosom against Kirari's arm, resting her head on Kirari's she let out a girlish sigh, "You are my guiding light, Kirari, I hope you know that."
~~My characters~~

Return to “Pebble Country”