[Festival] training with Chiaki sensei

Situated between Rock Country and Wind Country, Pebble is a samurai country with the strongest non-shinobi police force in the world. Samurai from world over come to Pebble to train and learn a variety of sword styles. Pebble is split into 3 provinces, Ore, Mineral and Quartz.
Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri May 05, 2023 10:48 pm

Nozomi was currently looking around for Chiaki or someone who she could train with it was tricky figuring out if her jutsu were working right by herself. As she wandered around for a bit she would be asking around various people to see if they saw her. But when she couldn’t find her and couldn’t find anyone who knew where she was. Nozomi would then soon sigh and head over to the training grounds alone.

Once she got there she would look for a isolated spot which turned out to be in a far corner of the training grounds so her jutsu wouldn’t affect anyone else or at least that was what she was hoping. After all she didn’t want to get in trouble or accused of breaking the neutral no hostility rule. Once that was taken care of she began to train a new poison jutsu. First she would try to get her chakra to expand like a cloak or better yet a dome around her. She would try by picturing her chakra taking shape and spreading out in a dome. Then after she eventually started to get the shape close enough she would proceed to try and hold it like that.

As Nozomi continued to train trying to shape her chakra around her better. As she concentrated trying to improve it as fast as she can while still maintaining concentration and avoiding rushing. It was a tricky and very fine line to follow, after some practice she would have finally managed to shape it into a dome around herself. She made sure to remember the way it felt and everything before she started to try practicing expanding and contracting it which took more time.

286 wc
“jutsu training”Show

Ninjutsu Plagued Caress
B ranked ninjutsu
Duration 5 posts
Forming two hand seals, the user passes an internalized poison into their outer skin particles. This creates an aura of venom centered on the user that affects all things in range. This venom can also be transferred from the sweat and skin particles to a weapon such as a kunai or shuriken. Upon skin contact, with the aura the target will be effected through the pores of the skin and entering the bloodstream. Experience skin necrosis and experience pain equal to control as well as have the skin slowly fall off over the course of the jutsu at control speed unless treated. Making them more susceptible to other environmental factors.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Fri May 12, 2023 3:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

Post by Kanade » Thu May 11, 2023 7:48 pm

Walking through the crowd, she moved silently between the places where there weren’t people, attempting to make sure that her footfalls were as quiet as possible. Nozomi had asked for Chiaki to visit her and train with her and last time that they had trained, Shinjiro had showed off a very cunning ability to remain hidden almost in plain sight.

That being said, he was not completely invisible, which meant that if Chiaki had actually developed this jutsu well enough, she would be able to make it through the crowds without being pulled away by the various tantalizing shops, with their sellers that had silver tongues and gold-lined bags.

She moved into the training grounds, where she was supposed to meet Nozomi, to find the girl was already starting the training session without her. She didn’t feel guilty. Rather, Chiaki felt a sense of pride that the girl was taking after Shinjiro, trying to get stronger, and showing the know-how to do it on her own.

Popping out of her jutsu in a flurry of scales, which she dismissed with a whirlwind of her butterflies she grinned at Nozomi and chuckled, “Hello little one, how goes the training?” she tucked a purple strand of hair behind her ear and looked at the girl with her amber colored eyes. Her stature towered over the four foot girl, being two complete feet taller than Nozomi in her current form. The necklace dangled around her neck, swaying to and fro as Chiaki grinned at the girl.
SpoilerShow
Uroko Style • Blinding Scales
S-Ranked Scale Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will disappear from sight at [control] speed, their body covered in butterfly scales, the scales retracting light at the correct wavelengths to make the user completely invisible. This jutsu lasts up to 8 posts. They are able to walk on these scales soundless. This jutsu may be ended early in an explosion of scales, saturating an area 160 meters in diameter. These scales last for the remainder of the duration.

Silicone • Not-Chiaki
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Requirements:[Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique],
After performing the correct hand seals the user will be able to change every detail of their Silicne E-body, right down to the chakra signature. It is an extremely advanced Transformation technique, and remains until the user uses this jutsu to rearrange themselves again. This jutsu is able to make the user any dimensions that they want, provided they are no larger than 15x15x15 meters, and no smaller than 0.5mx0.5mx0.5m. The core of the user remains the same size, so the smaller the transformation, the bigger (by proportion) the core. The user is able to change their shape into animal forms, but has no provided bonuses associated with the transformation, however if they do not have hands, they cannot perform hand seals. This technique does allow flight, per the flight rules. This transformation does not ‘poof’ out of existence with any damage to the user, and is considered altering self.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri May 12, 2023 3:31 pm

As Nozomi continued practicing eventually getting it down she finally was getting used to making the dome she just had to apply her poison chakra to it and figure out how to make the effect.

But as she was practicing and just about to finish that step her concentration was interrupted by Chiaki she definitely didn’t enjoy having her concentration broken. But considering Chiaki was a lot stronger then her she didn’t say anything about it. So instead she responded as casually as she could “hello Chiaki sensei thanks for coming, was just working on something while I waited for you, I tried to find you but couldn’t where were you?”

She would continue talking to her about that and after that topic was finished would say “I was hoping you could help me train for a bit some of the jutsu are hard to figure out without someone else. “ if Chiaki agreed she would start by showing her the jutsu she had been practicing which created a aura of chakra that would poison anyone in range. Then would if was given the go ahead that it was working properly she would proceed on to the next jutsu she wanted to train.

The next jutsu was a chiton one that was a more advanced version of venipuncture she would fling some blood onto the wall then practice using her chakra to make spikes come out the idea was to be able to create 5 different spikes from the blood she produced. That could inject blood into other people without her having to get close. She tried to picture shaping the blood on the wall with her chakra so that it would do exactly what she wanted it to do.

If Chiaki gave any advice on this jutsu she would listen to her carefully and make sure to follow her instructions until the jutsu was completed.

286+314=600 wc two jutsu trained
“jutsu trained”Show

Ninjutsu Plagued Caress
B ranked ninjutsu
Duration 5 posts
Forming two hand seals, the user passes an internalized poison into their outer skin particles. This creates an aura of venom centered on the user that affects all things in range. This venom can also be transferred from the sweat and skin particles to a weapon such as a kunai or shuriken. Upon skin contact, with the aura the target will be effected through the pores of the skin and entering the bloodstream. Experience skin necrosis and experience pain equal to control as well as have the skin slowly fall off over the course of the jutsu at control speed unless treated. Making them more susceptible to other environmental factors.

Advanced Venipuncture
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user will focus on a existing pool of blood they made causing five needles from the selected pool of blood to lash out into the target, pumping the existing blood source into the target. Follow up techniques can be utilized with this jutsu to attack the opponent from the inside out.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Fri May 12, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Mon Jun 19, 2023 10:26 pm

Chiaki nodded and watched the jutsu tilting her head, "Looks like your control over your jutsu could still use some work, but overall that was an impressive set of jutsu." She nodded, "I actually was pierced by something similar. The versatility of blood is what makes it so dangerous, you should focus on manipulating what you have. Not only do you not have to create it, but you can get behind someone's defenses like that. A lot of armor isn't skin-tight, and is porous, which means that you have a shot at incapacitating your opponent if you exploit those."

She chewed on her lip and sighed, "I am not sure that I am qualified to teach someone how to kill, as almost all of my techniques are meant to capture, subdue, or otherwise incapacitate someone without killing them." She sighed, "Maido would have been a better teacher for you, alas, she is not here and she will never be again."
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:14 pm

Would listen carefully to Chiaki sensei and say “so what can I do to make my control better?” It was definitely an interesting comment one that she would ponder for awhile as she decided on the next jutsu she wanted to do something big one that could be a big game changer for her? Something that could fly but why stop there something that could fly and attack at the same time would be nice. But what should she pick? As she thought about this question for awhile, sometimes even talking to Chiaki sensei in between about various issues such as making her jutsu control better for one as well as possibly others.

Eventually she came up with a form she would like then she just had to pick a good effect. Which was far more tricky, after a little thinking she figured it might be best to try starting out with something familiar and then add on from there. So after a little more thinking she chose to partially base the effects off her burning hell jutsu to make chemical burns for her. The next part would be the hardest part besides of course making this jutsu work that is.

She would try to think of a good finishing effect to catch the opponent off guard. Thinking just shooting a projectile blast version of her previous jutsu would be too simple to be effective for what she had in mind. She kept thinking and finally came up with the idea of paralysis if inhaled. Since none of her jutsu could really do that at the moment she thought it could be a good fit. Though as tricky as figuring out all the details were it all paled in comparison to making the actual jutsu. Shaping the body and wings with her chakra was pretty hard since she didn’t do anything like that before.

She continued to practice trying her best to get it perfect and following Chiaki’s advice on shaping her jutsu if she had any. Slowly but surely the creature started to take shape after a good amount of time had passed she had finished the big construct of poison. It towered 30m tall with a 50m wing span. The next thing she did to test it was get on its back then try to fly 10m into the air with it. Once that test had been done she made sure its corrosive breath weapon preformed well. The only thing left was to find out if it could paralyze people but that could wait for confirmation until they were back in Kirigagure.

With her new jutsu finished for now at least she would make sure to refine the jutsu as well making sure she could create it fine and perform it easier and in a timely manner before she could finally be confident in its completion. With all that out of the way she just needed to work on her next jutsu before this festival was over with.

500-350=150 left for next jutsu
“jutsu trained”Show

Ninjutsu virulent hydra
Rank A
Duration 7 posts or until destroyed
Range can shoot 70 meters long and the breath blasts have a 2 meter for every 5 points of control aoe effect
A technique, where the user breathes forth a great hydra created of poison thirty meters [30m] tall and ten meters [10m] wide, with a wingspan of fifty meters [50m]. This solid incarnation of poison will then be sent off towards the opponent. Letting forth great bursts of poison which cause chemical burns at control strength and when inhaled will slowly begin to paralyze the body for one [2] posts Each breath blast increases the amount of posts a target remains paralyzed by one post, for a maximum of four [4] posts. The technique ends with the hydra smashing into the ground, letting off a great deal of the same deadly poison in a cloud.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Kanade

Post by Kanade » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:48 pm

Chiaki nodded thoughtfully, "Well we could always do what my mistress did to help me with my control and we could do tendril drills. I do it with my Kyoukan energy, but you can easily do it with ninjutsu. Controlling your body would also serve as a way that we could improve your control. All of your movements are gauged by your control, so it should be almost like second nature to control your body, making these and then we create circles in the sand, at first, moving to the dirt, then the rocks, then, eventually you just..."

She sat down, channeling her chakra into her back, six tendrils of red chakra erupted out from between each of her shoulderblades and ripped into the earth around her, spiraling out in dizzying patterns, not throwing debris around but instead grinding the earth to a fine powder and depositing it back in the furrows with another tendril.

She sat up, and showed Nozomi the five meter area that she was in the center of.

"This is the pattern that I trace to keep my Chakra control at its peak efficiency. I do it once a day at least." She looked to the girl, wondering if she could do something like this yet, or how far away she was from it. "It used to take me six hours, Now it takes me mere moments."
~~My characters~~

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:42 am

Would begin training with Chiaki sensei in controlling her chakra and would try making multiple arms pop out of her body carefully practicing moving them simultaneously and using them to perform precise movements. Once she has the hang of controlling all the extra limbs at the same time she would do as Chiaki instructed and proceed to draw circles in the sand drawing carefully and slowly at first. Occasionally she would mess up and they would look bumpy or like octagons or some other misshapen circle but eventually she would get the hang of it and begin to finally successfully draw circles. She would keep practicing drawing the circles until she could perfectly draw a circle simultaneously with each of her many hands. After that task was done she would move on to more complex tasks as well as the other suggestions her sensei made for her. Making sure to do the things she instructed, then when she was finally able to she would try making complex designs in the sand simultaneously.

Practicing the intense chakra control needed for creating her next jutsu she would have finished creating her poison hydra ninjutsu summoning the foul serpentine creature in front of herself and her mentor. She would then command the creature to attack a nearby striking dummy to test the jutsu. The large poison incarnate construct could attack with incredible precision and deadly force a testament to her long hours of practice as well as her amazing skill as a ninja at such a early age. But for as good as this jutsu was, it was only one of many that she would need in the future so she began working on creating a another new jutsu while she was with her sensei at the festival. First to conserve space and hopefully regain some chakra she would perform a kai sign to have the towering 30 meters tall creature disappear and then begin working on a new jutsu. She would begin pushing herself and her poison abilities to the limit as she practiced making the next jutsu. A powerful poison jutsu in the form of a crow that could hopefully immobilize a persons chakra network. Leaving them powerless as well as potentially paralyzing chakra based creatures and people. It would definitely be a useful tool if she could pull it off.

She hoped that her training in chakra control just now would help her reliably make the jutsu she was thinking of and so would immediately start practicing making the complex jutsu by focusing intensely on molding the poison chakra first into the shape of a raven. Dedicating countless amounts of time to practicing molding it and making sure it had the desired effect. The long time she was practicing with Chiaki using the surprisingly simple method she gave her eventually started to pay off as the chakra soon start to take the form she desired for it. The key to the jutsu and half the battle was using various chakra manipulation methods cause the poison to solidify like it had with the hydra, after that she would just have to sculpt it to her desired shape. She worked tirelessly in the secluded area of the training grounds under the watchful supervision of Chiaki sensei. Using every thing she learned about chakra control and chakra manipulation in the process of making the jutsu until it finally the desired dense vicious poison substance was created in the form of a crow a common symbol for death and illness. Now that she was finally finished with part one of actually making the crow she had to make sure she applied the correct poison.

Using all the knowledge on poison and disease she had acquired until now from various experiments and books and any other sources she could get her hands on she would have applied all that knowledge towards imbuing the crows whole body with the unique properties of the poison she was planing. If this jutsu worked it would definitely cost lots of chakra as it was without a doubt in the s rank category of ninjutsu and could easily be considered one of her ultimate dokuton jutsu. She just needed to make sure the poison worked properly problem is that she couldn’t use it on any one without there permission so she would try to convince her sensei to make a clone she could test it on. Since Chiaki was a ebody which was the perfect target for this jutsu if it worked on her clone she would just have to put on the finishing touches and it would be all set.

Asuming she could get Chiaki to let her test it on her clone she would find out that it works exactly as intended. She would then eagerly begin the fine tuning such as practicing doing the jutsu in a timely manner as well as making sure she could make multiple crows. The goal was to be able to make at least around 20 of them with one jutsu. So she would then proceed to begin practicing and timing herself as she tried making the crows as fast as she could. Doing it repeatedly until she ran out of chakra and had to rest. She would then once she had recovered her chakra repeat the process until she had finally perfected her new jutsu. Question is now should she work on making something else?

900+150=1050 words towards training jutsu

Ninjutsu hundred plague bringers
S ranked
Duration crows last 10 posts or until destroyed as mentioned in jutsu.
Range 150m
By drawing up a mass of chakra and combining it with internalized toxins and diseases, the user forcibly expels the energy as a strange, gaseous substance that appears to glisten eerily. Barely a second after exiting the user’s mouth, the gas takes the form of a flock of crows. These dangerous creatures swarm the area, leaving fumes behind them that hinder visibility. At the user’s will, they can attack any given target so long as they do not stray too far from their creator. Being that they have the ability to turn into incoporeal gas at will the danger they present is twofold – they can inflict wounds that, whilst causing minor surface damage, infect a victim with a powerful nerve agent locks all chakra in there body in place preventing the circulation of chakra in the body or they can smother targets with noxious gases that will produce a similar effect if taken into the mouth, nose or lungs. Though once they change to incoporeal they can’t change back. One connecting strike is enough to dispel a corporal bird. Also once hit they explode in a burst of gas and liquid gunk that if gets inside the body through any means can transmit the poison. so they are best dealt with at range. Considering their speed equals control however, this isnt always an easy task sometimes. The user can create up to 20 different crows. the user can stop the birds on a case by case basis by shutting off chakra to the individual bird preventing the death throes.
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Return to “Pebble Country”