A meeting of fire

Closed iron banner festival thread

Situated between Rock Country and Wind Country, Pebble is a samurai country with the strongest non-shinobi police force in the world. Samurai from world over come to Pebble to train and learn a variety of sword styles. Pebble is split into 3 provinces, Ore, Mineral and Quartz.
MimokaHyuuga

A meeting of fire

Post by MimokaHyuuga » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:42 pm

Sliding the bath sliding door open she would be greeted with a ton of people, usually the Hyuuga bathhouse had schedules for the men and women so she usually saw women and right now she spotted about three other women, well she supposed until her 18th birthday she was still “just a girl”. But the amount of boys, no..men! around her made her cheeks flush red because it has been her first time seeing one without their shirt and the overload of sensory she was getting was downright scary as she took in the details of how they breathed watching their muscles almost rise and fall, her eyes bulging out her head for a moment and her face even twisted to say “oh my gosh..” type of way, but then she immediately looked away realizing she shouldn’t be enjoying that sight and instead the bath! Thankfully the heat of the bathhouse was hiding her blush right..right?

Confident enough her call out gathered some attention while there seemed to be a few scattered people there had been one particular large cluster of people hanging out in close proximity. Before that she realized there was someone that had enterered with a huge creature, “Wow~ that things huge.” Mimoka said with more amazement then fear as she looked it up and down but then walked off to finally join the group, “Kraken ink? Sounds like it would make some good pen ink, unless it’s sticky and the thought of that going down my throat is gross..” Okay first of all, Mimoka filter for social things was broken, why? Because she for the most part, was a clan outcast simply because she could not unlock her Byakugan with all her training, a failure. No friends, no experience, no social skills.

She was being pretty calm but she was totally freaking out on what to say or do. That was until she was reminded that among the voices calling her to the group was none other than Cousin Takeshi, She didn’t know him personally and that was because of the clans..particularly strong detest for half bloods which Takeshi was, but he seemed nice to her. Walking into the bath there had been space across from the group a few meters apart, she dipped in nicely and without realizing it found herself sitting next to a dark spot but then realized it was just a man who had to be twice her size and she even let out a eep because he was by far the biggest male she had seen, “What do they feed you to grow that big?” Was the first thing out of her mouth and then she realized that sounded rude and stupid, and whatever drink was getting around to her she took a small swig like a champ to ease the mental anguish of her social suicide.

What I meant to say was hi, errr Patch~” Mimoka said, easing to her seat now with a bit of whatever that stuff she just drank was, she never drank before but after becoming a genin a celebration seemed due. She had just arrived at Patch asked for introductions, Cousin Takeshi introducing most of the group was lucky for her so she didn’t guess but when he stopped and gestured to her she caught on even with her small brain~ “Mimoka, a pleasure..~” Mimoka said with a small smile, the heat nestled into her bones made her voice kind of purr, it felt really nice. Despite the nice feeling, her attention was quite laser focus so she did not miss Takeshi saying his 18th birthday was mere hours away, “Oh?” Mimoka said immediately.

Despite being cousins Takeshi wasn’t in her life because he couldn’t be, he was a clan outcast and wondering how along he must have felt while he was little brought a bit of soberness back to her, she was a full Hyuuga but her fate was cursed if the clan had anything to say about it, the Byakugan tended to manifest at the age of 13 at the latest, she didn’t until she turned 17 and her 18th birthday was soon, she just turned genin but her clan didn’t care about her, it was so wrong. “That’s a really important day Cousin Takeshi, make sure you celebrate it with a bang! Our elders suck with the rigid traditions but even a stone will crumble if you drip water on it. One day I'm sure the family will recognize you, so don’t become a heartless adult like they are, okay~?

As if on cue she broke her own seriousness as she began to fan herself with fanning hand movements “Oh god, I'm burning inside and out~!! What is that stuff? Kraken Ink? It’s so weird tasting yet damn powerful
Hyuuga, Mimoka Konaha GeninN/A

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

A meeting of fire

Post by Kanade » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:25 pm

Chiaki slid conspiratorially nearer to Tousha as he told her to come near for some information that was confidential. She was wondering what it might be. He had assumed a serious tone and look to him, so she imagined he was there for something like hunting someone else down, or retrieving information on a rogue shinobi. When he mentioned that he was looking for a tea, a rare Oolong with apple blossoms, she couldn't help but smile softly while nodding.

"I am somewhat of a connoisseur myself, maybe we can procure some after we are done wi-" she was cut short from asking whether he wanted to grab some tea with her by a black haired boy approaching them. She wondered whether he was part of the Konoha cohort. As Tousha extended greetings she nodded to him, her orange eyes flashing in the lights of the Onsen's lanterns. She sent her butterflies away, they took to lazy perches on the rocks around her, fanning themselves, probably trying to keep cool in the warm steam that rose from the Onsen itself.

Tousha said act casual, and then proceeded to act anything but. She decided to just go with the flow. Was the child... drunk? She blinked and peered at him, a bit of a slower step to him, perhaps he was. Better make sure he didn't fall in the Onsen. After the initial assessment was done, she sank her chest below the water, letting her shoulder blades emerge as she sprawled out, using the ledge to keep afloat, looking at Tousha and the young man. She waved a little, thinking that Tousha's greeting sufficed for the both of them. She wanted to get back to the legend of the tea, but alas, she might as well just steep herself in the warm water and let the worry diffuse into the water. Life was too short to worry about things like missed opportunities, after all.
Last edited by Kanade on Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Diatenshi

A meeting of fire

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Jun 28, 2023 8:10 pm

Kaisui watched Takeshi disregard his warning and shook his head laughing as the young man took a large swallow of Kraken. He heartily laughed as the boy coughed and choked on the salty liquor. "Clearly someone isn't a fan of seafood. Well I give ya props lad; you didn't hurl it back up haha." He took another swig of the pitch black liquor as Takeshi gulped down the sake to cleanse his palette. The liquor Takeshi complained about was salty yet smooth with a slight hint of citrus.

He offered his bottle to the others to see if anyone else cared to try the bounty of the sea as Takeshi first denied recognizing him and then introduced everyone to him. Whilst the explanation he gave was highly plausible, and many folks did indeed stare due to his physique and tattoos, it didn't explain the look he'd given Noeru. Kaisui simply guessed he was feigning ignorance to maintain the peace. Or least he did

"Fish and rum... Mostly fish but lots of rum haha. In all actuality I simply come from a family of giant fisherman in the far north. I guess this is what happens when your family has been whaling for centuries." Kaisui answered as Mimoka sat down, after hearing a second comment about his size which had made him chuckle. He then stole another glance at Haruka as Mimoka went to try the kraken, his gaze being interrupted as Noeru excused himself from the circle. He was now sitting between Haruka and Mimoka.

Haruka it seemed had no issue acknowledging she recognized him, but at the same time seemed like she wasn't going to make a fuss about it. However, when she openly stated she'd caught him staring his face flushed a bit for the first time despite the heat of the onsen or the alcohol. He took another sip of his rum before answering her. "No no not at all miss. I guess i finally got experience to some degree, what other people tend to feel when they see me. Simply not used to encounterin others that have a similar stature as meself. Twas actually a rather pleasant surprise for me is all."

His gaze stayed on her as Takeshi mentioned his birthday. He whistled as Nakano gave the young man a kiss and an invitation. "Looks like someone will become a man in more ways than one tonight. I advise cutting back on the alcohol a bit though. Ya hurl on her she wont forgive ya hahaha."

He'd laugh heartily as he heckled the young man then laughed even more so as the young lass next to him began fanning herself. He decided she clearly was new to drinking and she definitely shouldn't have anymore rum for the night. If she did with her small stature she'd probably feel like death the next day if she actually got drunk. "Kraken is a high proof rum made with squid ink, spices, and citrus. Now if you don't mind me asking a question. I have a friend who had an eye like yours named Yoru. I believe he came from the same village... Do you know if he's been doing well?"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Trusted Grader

A meeting of fire

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:11 pm

I spy a little lie and the truth shall set you free...

The woman known as the Ghost of Kumogakure was making her way through the crowd as her go to persona, Yoho, the goofball who had signed up for the test of strength, an idea that really bothered the spy because it had forced her to reveal bits of herself but she knew that it would be worth it in the end as it gave Kumogakure some respect, they couldn't just lean on Hayate all the time, the fact that Akihiro had managed to place high in his category made sure that they meant serious business.

Hotaru peered over at the list and chuckled, she couldn't believe that Chiaki had ran from her village and immediately decided to sign up for such an event, it baffled her but she wasn't here for her. No, she was here to see how her fellow black ops members were doing, how they all had managed to get themselves drunk, surely they were pretending? Or did they really let their guards down that hard?

Maybe Anbu works differently. The boy walked passed a strange looking dog playing with a demon looking rabbit, a shrug popped off Yoho as he spun around, bumped into a pedestrian and robbed apologised, he paid the entrance and continued into the onsen. What Yoho failed to notice was that Mahalow had done the exact same back to her, he had bumped in and apologised as he too had robbed her. "Sorry!"

"No worries...jackass" The young kid narrowed his eyes as he figured her out but Verndari had told him that it wasn't worth trying to get that small exchange back, besides, he had managed to steal her bingo book, one which he had never managed to get is hands on before as a civilian.

Either way, Hotaru continued into the onsen, it was only when she had changed clothes that she had realised the issue with her pretending to be different people, especially those of the opposite gender. Here came the crux of the situation, due to her not having the autonomically correct parts she would have to figure out an excuse as to why Yoho wouldn't be naked, and shyness could be the perfect cover, that or form of brashness.

"Oi, Takeshi, you good? Seems like..." Yoho, nearly fully dressed would lean in and inspect his face before he turned to face Noeru. "He seems like he is drunk, what is up with that?" Neither of the two would know who Yoho truly was but they had been given hints by "Sakuran" that Yoho was someone they should probably keep around, she couldn't be clearer than that but due to Takeshi being able to spot her chakra signatures she was sure that he had tried to piece it together, Noeru on the other hand was a different story.

Kirie rushed past Hotaru and jumped into the water next to Raikage, which annoyed her but in order to keep up the act she would just giggle and shrug as Yoho. "Women am I right?"
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Kaitos10

A meeting of fire

Post by Kaitos10 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:00 pm

Haruka would kindly a respectfully disagree with Nakano saying “I disagree just because you’re a shinobi doesn’t mean you can’t have morals and values, it actually makes it more important. Plus just because it’s grizzly work doesn’t mean you can do what ever the hell you want to forget about it? There are rules for a reason like to protect your health sometimes.”

As Haruka was waiting for the new Hyuuga to come when she finally did she heard an all too familiar line that made her uncomfortable. It was one of the main reasons she was usually going around in a transformation jutsu. But just as she was about to switch back into her other form, she realized it was Patch she was talking to not her. She tried to reason with herself that it was him not her and that the question wasn’t directed at her but it still hurt. Though she did her best to hide her discomfort on the subject and tried to continue relaxing in the Onsen.

Though she felt a lot better after she heard would Kaisui said replying “ahhh that makes sense, it definitely is nice though to see someone taller then me it makes me feel less self conscious about it if that makes sense. “ she would then pause for a bit smiling at him before saying “So what do you like to do? Anything you don’t mind sharing about yourself?”

When the topic of yoru came up she would reply “he seems to be doing well to me? I used to train with his brother when I was younger. We even did some missions together that required my explosive expertise.”

When she saw a new person arrive she would notice he knew takashi and would say “your yoho from Kumogakure right? You know Takeshi right? If. So maybe you can help me convince them that drinking in the Onsen is a bad idea some konoha konoichi and named Nakano along with noeru conviced him it was ok to get drunk here.”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Izanagi

A meeting of fire

Post by Izanagi » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:16 pm

The muscular Hyuuga shrugged at the notion of not liking seafood. He kept to a rather high protein diet, red meats mostly but seafood included, but something about the combination of citrus and salty and the stronger burn of rum just didn’t sit well with the sake he had been drinking previously. As Momoka joined them and Haruka chastised him for his drinking, Takeshi looked between the two of them, “I’ve had enough of the clan’s bullshit” he declared boldly, the depth of his resentment was visible with just a glance, conveying far more than words could. And yet he would elaborate regardless, “Always trying to be proper and respectable. I’m on vacation Haruka, this is a festival. Just let me have this one night” he pleaded, a mixture of irritation and a genuine plea for understanding. Within Konoha he had to follow every rule. His father was the leader of the village and expectations of him were high. And whatever scrutiny he faced from the general public he felt tenfold from the Hyuuga elders who gazed at him with hatred and disdained whenever he was allowed into the compound. Even his uncles Jirou and Nobu seemed to resent their own sister, and only trained him so long as he adhered to their strict standards. No women, no distractions, no rule breaking or delinquent behaviour. But he had had enough. Konoha was hundreds of miles away, this was his one chance to let loose and truly enjoy himself and maybe even discover who he really was beneath the public face he put on for everyone else.

As Nakano and Haruka had a brief back and forth about their ideals, Takeshi reached up to loosen his hair, allowing a long strand to come free, framing either side of his face, and then adjusting the tight top knot to more of a high ponytail. Screw it. If Momoka was letting her hair down, then so could he. Sighing, he leaned back against the cool stone backdrop and settled back into a comfortable position with Nakano sitting on his leg. He smiled as the gorgeous woman rubbed his back and he found himself relaxing again, enjoying their closeness together. He agreed completely with everything Nakano said but he didn’t want to argue. He knew how stubborn Haruka could get and once she set her mind to something there was practically no convincing her otherwise.

And he felt grateful that the conversation kept light as Nakano whispered into his ear. The young man smirked, his handsome face lighting up with excitement and optimism. He had fantasized about Nakano since the first day he met her several months ago, but she had always seemed like a tease who simply liked to flirt as a tool. She certainly was a skilled kunoichi and he had no doubt that she could be quite dangerous in her line of work. But he felt confident that her intent with him was genuine, and in his mind it felt there was some kind of connection between them that went beyond mere physical attraction. “I’ll be there” he responded, smiling confidently, even as the flushness of his face spread. He would certainly have to pace himself now and not drink too much. There was still a couple hours until midnight and he wanted to be alert for his first time. He ignored the friendly jeering from the men and clasped Noeru firmly on the shoulder, meeting his gaze as he gave him a friendly warning. He would remember to be careful and not do anything foolish.

He watched as Nakano walked away and then snapped out of his lustful trance as she dressed and left the area. With Noeru wading away through the water there was suddenly a lot more room and the four remaining individuals were positioned in a rough square with the Hyuuga’s opposite one another and two giant-like people sitting across from one another. Naturally Takeshi became more alert without the assurance of Noeru at his side nor the comfort of Nakano. The young man nodded in agreement as pirate urged him to slow his drinking. “Yeah, good idea” he agreed before splashing some water on his face and leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees so that the water came up to his upper chest. Takeshi chuckled lightly at his cousins innuendo, whether it was intentional or not. “Yeah, that’s the plan I guess” he laughed, hardly believing he could have such luck. He really did owe it to Noeru for convincing him to stay.

Takeshi’s attention focused on Mimoka now, distracted only briefly by Haruka summoning a rabbit, before listening to his cousins take on their clan. “That’s encouraging. Thank you” he said, sincerely. Mimoka seemed like a nice girl, he thought. And she was attractive in a more subtle way compared to Nakano’s stunning figure and overt sexuality. Mimoka was the type of girl the clan would expect him to marry one day, and while it certainly wasn’t a daunting prospect there simply wasn’t the same allure as there was to defy their expectations and indulge himself in a woman like Nakano. “The Hyuuga will change. One day” he assured. There was conviction in his voice and his slur was barely noticeable now. “You’ll help change the clan too, won’t you?” he questioned. He was beginning to realize that perhaps he didn’t need to become clan leader to change their policies. If he could gain the support of enough member’s, they could demand change themselves. His voice alone wouldn’t be enough, but if all of the youth rallied together, they might actually be able to accomplish something.

However, as Takeshi was considering clan politics, the large man asked a very unexpected question. The name Yoru immediately put him on edge, the traitor Bannin that had secretly stolen a Byakugan. He had been like family once, the Hokage’s prized student. “Yeah. I know him” he stated curtly. He glanced over at Mimoka, hoping she didn’t recognize the name. Many of his records had been sealed and officially he was still being rehabilitated and watched but unofficially Takeshi knew he was operating at full capacity as a member of Anbu. A thought crossed his mind, an opportunity to see what the Pirate King was capable of. “tell you what big man. Beat me in an arm wrestle and I’ll tell you about ‘uncle’ Yoru” he challenged confidently. ‘Patch’ seemed about three times his size, his arms were like cannons whereas Takeshi’s body was lean and shredded with dense muscle. But ever since a child he had inherited supernatural strength from his father. He knew there were few people below Jounin rank that could match his physical strength. But then ‘Yoho’ entered the onsen fully dressed for some peculiar reason and Takeshi raised a half hearted wave, before sighing as Haruka went on to freely talk about Yoru, defeating the purpose of the challenge. He rolled his eyes as Haruka again chastised him about drinking and tried to get Yoho to join in. And just was he was about to try to test this fugitives capabilities too. “Ah, forget it” he dismissed, leaning back as he looked back to Mimoka. At least he was enjoying talking with her. “You think I could have taken him, right?” he inquired, smirking slightly as he tried to remain lighthearted despite the sudden shift in the atmosphere.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

A meeting of fire

Post by Taiga » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:38 am

Hayate luxuriated in the near obnoxious ambiance that had taken over the bathhouse, surrendering himself to the conversations of a younger generation that he had failed to understand. As he listened to the chatter, a sense of displacement crept upon him, as if he were a warrior caught in the twilight of an era marked by peace. It made him ponder the notion of passing the torch to the next generation, relinquishing his place in this rapidly evolving world. A sigh escaped his lips, carrying with it a tinge of resignation. There was no one to pass the torch to, not yet. He had spent the better half of a decade putting out fires in a world war, and developing everywhere but his own home, gaining alliances and contributing to humanity but in the process neglecting his duties to Kumogakure.

Chiaki was proof of that. Hotaru was proof of that.

When Hotaru and her companions entered the onsen, Hayate acknowledged their presence with a subtle nod, his silence speaking volumes. It was a fascinating era they found themselves in, where once bitter enemies from different villages, territories, and even criminals could share the serenity of a hot spring, in a corner of the world that had once been deemed inconsequential. Progress had reached even the farthest reaches, a testament to the newfound respect and understanding that had blossomed between nations. For a fleeting moment, Hayate allowed himself to entertain the idea that the Great War had, in some strange way, propelled society forward. Yet, he swiftly dispelled that thought, knowing all too well the cost it had exacted.

When Hotaru's gaze met his own, Hayate's eyes softened, conveying a silent conversation only a father and his estranged daughter could understand. With a powerful gaze, he projected a clear message to her—leave Chiaki be. Provoking a frightened horse would only make it bolt. Quiet deliberation was the wiser path to tread... and one that would truly illuminate the questions the Raikage had ruminating in his own mind.

Having spent his allotted time in the onsen, the Raikage rose from the soothing waters, moving his towel from his forehead to his waist with an air of modesty and respect for those of the opposite sex. With a final nod of acknowledgment, he exited the onsen, signaling his forces to encircle the area discreetly. Their mission was not to engage in combat, but rather to uncover the truth.

Hanako.

Chiaki was an adult and had with the consistent trouble she had caused, she was a shinobi he was content to pass onto someone else. However, when it came to the child, Hayate's sentiment was different. She hadn't understood what she was roped into and she still had a future within the village.

Exit- staqe right.
Last edited by Taiga on Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Diatenshi

A meeting of fire

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:03 pm

Kaisui shook his head and sipped on his rum as Haruka and Takeshi "quarreled" about behavior and drinking. Personally, Kaisui saw nothing wrong relaxing with a drink. He didn't condone getting drunk and making a fool of yourself in public however. One had to know their limits and drink within them. Speaking of which the alcohol hed slowly been sipping on started to take effect finally, his cheeks getting a little flushed.

Kaisui looked at Haruka with his one luminescent eye curiously. While he understood being stared at for size might make one feel apprehensive and uncomfortable, she was a very attractive young woman any any that teased her clearly did so out their own inferiority complex. "Before I talk about me I'd like to say something and pardon me if I'm being to bold miss Haruka. You're a lovely woman full o beauty and strength ta boot. That physique of yers is hard earned and shows a level of dedication and devotion few can achieve. Any that does you disservice, is simply trying to feel better about their own inadequacies." Kaisui paused to gather his thoughts before continuing, going so far as to cork his rum.

"Don't let em win darlin'. Look em in the eye and call em on it. You'll see how quickly they shut down when faced with someone that knows their worth. He'd wink as he spoke the last bit. He then glanced at the rum realizing while he hadn't said anything wrong he may have been to forward in his speech. Oh well he meant every word he said. After all a drunk man's words are an honest man's heart.

"Now you'd asked about me... hrmm" Kaisui appreciated the interest Haruka expressed in him, though in the back of his mind he was wary she had an ulterior motive. He filtered through his thoughts before he spoke to avoid giving away anything that maybe used against him. "I mostly keep to the simple pleasures of life; good drink and food, the pleasurable company of the opposite sex. Though I will say I have a fierce passion for fishin and being out at sea."

When Takeshi redirected his focus to him after hearing his question about Yoru, Kaisui's gaze narrowed hearing Takeshi call Yoru uncle. While Kaisui wouldve been more than happy to arm wrestle the lad Haruka made that unnecessary. Though from the exchange it seemed that the boy was wrapped up in clan politics and that there were serious family troubles. He'd have to ask Yoru the next time the bugger popped up. Kaisui cast his gaze over to the boy who entered wearing his clothes in the onsen and shook his head whilst noticing the man they sat with.

Kaisui realized he may have messed up by bathing in an onsen with the Raikage. Thankfully the leader of Kumogakure seemingly chose to turn a blind eye as he walked passed him on his way out of the onsen. He highly doubted the fames Raikage wouldn't have spotted him and so concluded he was intentionally ignored due to the peace keeping edict. The giant man realized he should probably leave the festival little early just to be on the safe side. Twas a pity as he truly was enjoying himself.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Trusted Grader

A meeting of fire

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:47 pm

Hotaru leaned back as she wondered what was going through most of these peoples heads, they were frolicking with their enemies and seemed to be okay with it, Interesting, maybe this... Alcoholic beverages has something to do with it. That or... Her eyes turned to spot the Raikage-Sama, they had already communicated through visual notifications, but this time it was quite clear to her, he wanted her to just be "normal" and not go after Chiaki, for it seems that interest in her guts had weaned, why? She wanted to ask but was called upon by Haruka, Yoho's eyes was shocked as he saw how massive this woman was.

Not only was she way taller than Hotaru but she was super muscular, reminding her of the Yetis she had fought in mountains of lightning country, "Eeeh, yeah, it is. It inhibits your sense of morale and tells you it's fine to just do what you feel like. From my understanding it can bring a lot of joy into peoples lives but it always ends up ruining them in the long run. Besides... You might not remember your actions but others certainly do." The goofball crossed his arms and chuckled. "But honestly, what do I know... Most of my students are probably out there breaking moral laws and drinking alcohol anyway." He shrugged, Hotaru did not like the fact that her comrades were this wasted, they were lucky that they were protected by god tier samurai, otherwise she would've scolded them, but then it hit her, they weren't part of HER black ops so what did it matter if they were drunk.

I need to stop thinking about this situation and just be the character. Yoho looked down at his clothes and chuckled. "I guess I should get changed huh? Kirie seems to enjoy herself at least and.... Oi... You look very familiar..." Yoho tilted his head, the others had been introduced to Patch, while Yoho technically hadn't, Hotaru had, but the others had no idea that the two of them had a long running history, in fact, the reason why the Raikage didn't even look twice at him because of the super spy. "I swear I have..." Yoho reached for his bingo book, checking pocket to pocket but finding nothing, her mind snapped once she realised what had happened. The boy I bumped into...

"No worries...jackass" The scene played in her head as she now started to recollect what he looked like, how could he have pulled a fast one on her? Her of all people!? "No worries...jackass" The scene continued to play in her head as Yoho seemed to appear dazed and confused. This can't be real!
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Kaitos10

A meeting of fire

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:57 pm

Haruka would look on in disappointment as she heard Takeshi and would say “I understand in that case I’m sorry, just seemed like you weren’t thinking clearly ill stop talking about it then and let you enjoy yourself “

She then turns to Yaho and says “sorry asking the question but can we just leave that subject alone?”

She then heard patch and would smile happily, quickly able to relax because of it and would say “thanks that means a lot to hear and is really nice of you to say. I may just do that but for now I think I’ll just keep going around in a henge to hide my height. Maybe some day I’ll hopefully be comfortable enough to go around without having to worry about people staring and whispering about me.”

She then heard him start talking about himself and when was done would reply “I’m mostly a open book I am a konoha ninja who specializes in nintai and am a demolitions expert with a fierce passion for dancing and singing though I do have other hobbies I enjoy but those are the main two.”
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

MimokaHyuuga

A meeting of fire

Post by MimokaHyuuga » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:18 am

Oh I see, well you are bless to never have to worry about trying to reach really high selves, short people problems for people like me~” Mimoka said to Patch while swirling her hand in a circular motion as she took a sip of her drink for the first time noting how powerful it was and now knowing it was a lot of fish and rum put together.

Drunk a bit Mimoka social filter was just all open and so she didn’t hold back her words, Cousin Takeshi speaking on his birthday Mimoka commented on it saying he should be celebrating and don’t become heartless, Takeshi appreciating her words making her smile at him, her face blushing from the heat and fishy rum rushing to her brain. However when he reiterated the words he had a certain depth to his voice that she could tell he meant it but then right after he asked if she would help him, “I don’t know.. It took me almost 15 years to get my Byakugan cousin. To the clan I'm a cursed talentless woman, I don’t think I’m good enough to stand by your side to help change the clan's view, they might just berate you even further for it.” Mimoka said with her words partially sobering her but with a certainess to it that was somewhat sad since she accepted the clan had that view of her.

If that topic died out Mimoka kept listening and while hearing the name Yoru did make her pause for a moment she didn’t know enough about it other than that and kept slowly sipping knowing she was drunk now. Haruka talked about him but it was lost on her at this point, “Totally Cousin~ But It seems I have drank too much and the heat has rushed to my head, I think I will bid you a goodnight cousin, again, happy birthday~” Turning to Patch she would wave goodbye slowly, “Thanks for the drink, next time we meet hopefully we can talk more, tell me all about yere adventures at sea~” Mimoka said as she moved across the bath to cousin Takeshi putting her right hand on his head giving him head pats since she could tell he seemed a little stress out earlier as she smiled at him, then after leaving to go sleep off her drunken state.

-exit-
Last edited by MimokaHyuuga on Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hyuuga, Mimoka Konaha GeninN/A

hobnob

A meeting of fire

Post by hobnob » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:41 pm

This was a truly delightful bath. Noeru was just sat there fully relaxed. His eyes were closed as his face was resting against the wall of the onsen. He was submerged up to his mouth. He could feel himself becoming sober by the minute. The heat and steam of the onsen worked wonders on purifying his body from the alcohol he so eagerly consumed. Noeru was a little annoyed that he did lot his energy to partake in activities in the onsen, but he was glad he had the opportunity to actualy spend some time with his comrades during this spectacular festival. Now it was time to go home, he gently stood up and looked around. 'I really enjoyed relaxing with you... I hope to see you again sometime.' Noeru said to the people closes to him, to the rest he offered a gentle smile and waved at them before walking out of the onsen and back to the locker room. He did not find it appropriate to shout across the onsen, it was best to leave the way he did, the youth thought.

[Exit]
KonohagakureShow
Senju, Noeru - Chuunin - A-Rank
IwagakureShow
Fukusha Kurai - Genin - D-Rank
KumogakureShow
Igarashi Ryoto - Genin - D Rank
SunagakureShow
Ikigai, Itoshii - Genin - D Rank - #C2B280

Toshi

A meeting of fire

Post by Toshi » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:55 pm

Tousha, feeling pretty confused, watched as a young man who he didn't know was named Noeru said hey, sat down, ignored the Nara's reply, and then said it was cool hanging out before leaving without another word.

"Great talk," Tousha said to the young man's back as he walked away. "We should do it again sometime."

The seasoned Shinobi turned back to Chiaki and asked, "Hey, you want to grab some tea with me? Got some real weirdos in here and I'm not about that. Also why is everyone so tall? What are they feeding these people? Wild stuff."
CharacterShow
Former Hokage • Konoha • Nara Tousha

Kanade

A meeting of fire

Post by Kanade » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:02 pm

"Well, I am a Kyoukan, so I was actually born this way." She looked around and shrugged at the others, "I have no idea what the others eat. With it being ninjas and all I wouldn't be surprised if they ate some sort of super-bean. Like a hermit-bean™ or something." She looked at the Nara going away, apparently Noeru Nara? She had no idea what was wrong with the youth, perhaps it was the drunkeness?

"As for the tea, I would love to get some. Let's try to find that fabled tea that you were talking about. The oolong one?" She grinned, "I love food and foodstuffs, and am always looking to add a recipe to my repertoire." She stood, water cascading over her frame as she looked for a towel, "I am hoping that the towels are not extra, as I left my money in my clothes." She put a finger to her lips in thought, looking around, then looked down at Tousha.

"So, do you know where to find this tea?" Chiaki's golden orange eyes looked over Tousha, standing there in brazen and stark nudity, unabashed by her physique. No need to be ashamed with what the gods gave her, nor with bathing in a co-ed onsen when she was raised to take co-ed baths in the temple.
~~My characters~~
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389

Toshi

A meeting of fire

Post by Toshi » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:34 pm

Tousha also stood up, proudly displaying a pair of scandalously short short shorts emblazoned with 'Juicy Kage' on the fanny portion. The Nara shot a nonchalant look over at the nude, red haired, statuesque woman standing in front of him and said, "My money's in my other booty shorts but I'll handle this. Time for the ol' one tendril discount."

He molded some chakra into a shadow near a stack of crisply folded, fluffy, clean white towels. The shadow formed into a long tendril that very sneakily snuck it's way over to the towels, gently grabbed two of them, and then stretched the towels over to Chiaki and Tousha.

"And now you're an accessory to a towel crime. Congratulations," he said before having the tendril dump a towel onto Chiaki. Tousha snagged the other towel and started drying his loosely ponytailed hair. The shadowy tendril dissipated into the steamy evening air after looking quite pleased with itself for partaking in some low stakes shenanigans.

"No clue where that tea shop is, but they say the hunt is half the fun."

[exit]
Jutsu UsedShow
Shadow Tendril
D-rank Ninjutsu
After completing a string of hand seals or utilizing advanced channeling the user will infuse his own or a shadow within his Control radius with chakra, causing it to form into a long tendril at a Speed and Strength up to the user's Control. This tendril can be manipulated at will by the user at a Speed and Strength up to the user's Control as long as it remains within the user's Control radius. The practical uses of this technique range from attempting to impale a target to acting as a tertiary appendage to manipulate nearby objects and anything in between if the user is inventive enough. This technique will remain apparent for up to 3 posts before additional chakra is required.
Last edited by Toshi on Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
CharacterShow
Former Hokage • Konoha • Nara Tousha

Diatenshi

A meeting of fire

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:04 am

The giant sat up trying to cool off, between the onsen and the alcohol he was beginning to feel like a cooked fish. The cooler air felt great against his overheated skin. "Short people problems eh? Sounds like someone else I know." The giant chuckled and climbed up out of the water sitting on the edge.

The cool air felt great and he lifted his shaggy dreads up to allow the cool air to hit the gills hidden behind his ears. He glanced around noticing various people leaving and having had his fill of the heat considered it himself. As Mimoka said goodbye he'd nod and wave respectfully. He hoped he hadn't given any of the young ones the idea to turn rogue. For him, he was initially wanted for murder and had little choice but to flee. These kids still had families waiting for them back home. They may be shinobi but they certainly had a lower risk of death in their villages than out galavanting around the world.

As Haruka spoke about herself Kaisui's face would scrunch up confused as he looked at his bottle then her again unsure if he had heard her right. It was most definitely not common practice amongst shinobi to brag about their specializations to outsiders. Sure pirates did it but that was more show of face. He wondered if for all her dismissal of alcohol that she'd already partaken her fare share. That or the heat was getting to her and she forgot she was speaking with a wanted fugitive.

He stood up and glanced down at Haruka. He reached his hand across and smiled. "I've had my fill of heat. I'm going to head out and cool off. Care to join me? Maybe find a place you can dance or show me how lovely your voice can be." Despite having had his fill of the onsen he hadn't quiet gotten tired of having company. Especially company that was his own size.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Kaitos10

A meeting of fire

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:28 pm

Haruka did think in retrospect it may have been a mistake telling him about her specialization maybe the heat was getting to her. But she did want the man to feel more comfortable too. So maybe it was a mix of the heat and her desire to make him feel more comfortable? After all he was very nice to her and made a effort to make her feel more comfortable so she wanted to do the same for him. Regardless she would have to be more careful in the future.

She would continue to soak when he suddenly offered to go somewhere else it was quite surprising she wondered if he had another reason for asking her? Did he like her? After a few seconds of consideration she would then turn to him and would say “sure but preferably some place private? I don’t really like showing my full size in public. “ if he agreed she would then get out of the water, and dry off then switch into her transformation jutsu before getting dressed. Once done she would head into the waiting area for him.

She was curious to see what he had in mind and that curiosity was one of the driving factors, besides the pebble samurai wouldn’t let anything happen.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Diatenshi

A meeting of fire

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:03 pm

"Sure thing love. A nice quiet place for just the two of us, where we can unwind and relax." It was a simple statement and yet his tone amd the way he addressed her had changed. He was making a point to show interest in her beyond simply being a friend.

He helped her out of the onsen then went to change back into his clothes. Meeting his new companion at the entrance he'd offer the now short cat girl his hand and exit out into the night streets. As they left a sea shanty came to mind and he smiled. "You know I forgot to mention I enjoy singing as well. Yo ho, all hands hoist the colors high..." His deep bass voice sounding out in the street as he swayed like a drunkard, bottle in one hand beauty in the other.
Exit
Last edited by Diatenshi on Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Kanade

A meeting of fire

Post by Kanade » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:06 pm

Chuami laughed drying herself before wrapping the towel around her so that it was so scandalously short that if she had bent over a little it would reveal all she had just hidden. "You seem to be a good soul, ill meet you outside the bath. Then we can go on an epic quest worthy of a juicy kage." Chiaki smirked and gave his swimwear a knowing look before she made a slower, more cautious walk out of the baths. She was poised, of course, but no more running in the baths for her.

Getting dressed quickly, she scurried out of the onsen to await Tousha.

/exit to be continued in Apple blossom oolong!
~~My characters~~

Trusted Grader

A meeting of fire

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:33 pm

Yoho was silenced as fast as he had almost answered the question, which frustrated him but he figured that it was best to lay the subject down since it seemed to bother Takeshi, a sigh was released before the boy wonder moved towards the change room, he hoped that he would be able to pass as a boy as this was truly a test to see how far she could push this character, so she used henge to create a fake penis and change the size of her chest before she stepped out with the tower around his waist, only to see that most of them had left, another sigh was released before Yoho entered the Onsen.

Amaya who had mostly been enjoying her time would now raise out of the water and move to the change room, get dressed then salute her hyena who had been busy playing with a bunny, a funny sight to behold but one that would have to be canceled abruptly as Amaya was now freezing and wanted to go home before night truly set.

Hotaru was surprised to be left alone in the onsen as the rest truly missed out on a sight to behold, a drunken man had been picked up by an eagle and was dropped into the water as the eagle continued its flight path. The drunken man pushed himself out of the splashing water and said something truly incoherent that only the onsen keep could understand, a shouting game ensued before the drunken man was tossed out on the streets. Hotaru chuckled at the action that transpired before she too left the onsen once she felt safe being her true persona.

"Man that's some bullshit! I'll pay you good money!"

On her way out she saw an Inuzuka kid who was turned around for having his dog with him, he cursed and screamed at the owner before he and his dog turned around and left the unwelcoming onsen. What is with people and bringing animals?
/Exit.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya