Sink or swim the begining of something new?

Situated between Rock Country and Wind Country, Pebble is a samurai country with the strongest non-shinobi police force in the world. Samurai from world over come to Pebble to train and learn a variety of sword styles. Pebble is split into 3 provinces, Ore, Mineral and Quartz.
Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:07 pm

After they left the Onsen Haruka would be walking around happily with kaisai looking for fanho which was supposed to be Takeo’s successor. As she walked she would be wondering what to do, and if it was ok to hold hands in public before they were in a relationship or if any show of affection would be bad for her and konoha. She really hoped that fanho would allow them to be together. She didn’t want to have to think about what would happen if it wasn’t allowed.

She then wondered what to do or if there was any thing she could do to improve the odds getting his approval. She started to sweat from being so nervous, with all the thinking and worrying she was doing on top of that she was using her brain so much more then normal if it were possible steam would be coming out of her ears. As she kept hyper fixating on doing everything she could to get fanho to agree to let her do this.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:56 am

Kaisui walked along side Haruka, his bare chest visible under his trenchcoat still over heated from the onsen. He chuckled at how shy she was being and wondered what thoughts were going on behind the worried face of hers. "So I know you refrain from drinking but would you like a bite to eat?" He tried talking to her but the words seemed to pass right by her. He noticed she was starting to sweat, a small bead trickling down the side of her face. Though it still could be residual from the onsen, her tail was also flicking back and forth like an aggravated cat. He took his hat off and put it on her head trying to break her mind out of its loop.

"Hrmmm thought so. You look great in a tricorn." He teased her and gently booped her nose hoping it might help put her at ease. Whilst he figured she liked him back in the onsen, her insistence for approval from a superior had him stumped. Was Konohagakure so strict that one needed permission to have fun? Or was she seeking permission to travel with him? He had no clue.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:51 pm

Fanho was walking through the festival. It was just about done and he was getting ready to head off and prep the teleportation site to drag everyone back home. He noticed as he walked past Haruka standing with a man he felt like was recognizable but the name escaped him just now. He gave a wave to Haruka as he kept walking past. If she needed him she’d come get him he supposed.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:40 am

Haruka would keep thinking lost in thought she would hear Kaisui and say in a absent minded tone “sure” she then kept thinking when suddenly Kaisui put his hat on her and snapped her out of it booping her nose. She would then saying in a sarcastic tone “haha very funny. Did you need something?”

But as she was talking to Kaisui she would bump into Fanho who she was looking for and would say “hello lord Fanho-sama can I talk to you for a bit please? Preferably in private?”

If he agreed she would start out by saying nervously fidgeting. Trying to keep herself together as she made her proposal. She was doing her best to not look nervous at all so she wouldn’t give away her intentions. “I was wondering would a konoha ninja be allowed to date a Kumo missing ninja, if that missing ninja helped against dealing with Kirigakure?”

She wondered how he would react, she hoped he wouldn’t flat out say No though and would at least consider it. She was internally panicking as she waited wondering what to do.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:21 am

Seeing his new companion approach the stranger that was passing them by, Kaisui would give the man more attention looking him over with his solitary eye. The man wasn't short by normal standards though Kaisui had nearly three feet on the guy. His pale hair and eyes were a tad unnerving. Even more so however was how Haruka had addressed the man as lord. The person before them was either royalty or held a kage position. Kaisui assumed the former seeing how young the man looked. Besides what were the chance of running into two kage within one night?

When Haruka requested privacy Kaisui would veer off a bit in his swaying gait. He took a drink of his black rum and began singing a sea shanty. His words slightly slurred from the alcohol added to the charm of the song. "We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves, Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho..."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:54 pm

Fanho cocked an eye brow as he patted one of the other shinobi to go on ahead as he walked towards Haruka standing with some giant. He looked familiar based on the bingo books, but a pirate was definitely odd attire due to being so far away from the sea side. Fanho shook the thought from his head as he got closer to the two with the giant veering off far away to not hear, but not too far. Clearly the pair weren't trying to separate from one another entirely.

"Whats up?" Fanho cocked his head as he listened to Haruka explain the situation. A bewildered expression crossed his face. His permission? He wasn't a father yet, how would he give his approval for someone that wasn't his kid. That's when the political ramifications hit him in the face of such a relationship and Kumo being allies. He opened his mouth to speak, but then bit on his lip. In all honesty Fanho could make a call, but really it should be a multi-faceted one shared between himself and the Raikage. After all it was their missing-ninja that was here fraternizing with the allies. Fanho let out a puff of air as he smacked his lips preparing to answer.

"Well I guess that really depends on how the Raikage feels. Figured if they're a Kumo missing-nin they'd hate our guts. Must not be on terrible terms if they're that friendly. My answer really depends on a parlay with the Raikage." Fanho looked around as he saw the giant, it was clear that's who Haruka was referring to as her date. The Awai pointed to the big ol' cosplaying pirate as he cocked an eyebrow at Haruka. "This big ol' giant? He's like quadruple your size." Fanho took a deep breath as he sighed once more. "If he makes nice with the Raikage then sure. I don't think he's a violent criminal, I'm pretty familiar with all of the violent rogues from all the villages."
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 7:39 pm

Haruka would then smile and say “so if the Raikage says it’s ok or doesn’t care if I do it will I have your support and not get in trouble for going out with him? I would like to know before the festival ends if possible.”

When the topic of height got brought up she would giggle figuring he wasn’t aware of her true height which was good it meant that there was a chance lots of other people didn’t know also. She would then say “it’s fine don’t worry about that part it’s no big deal.”

She then eagerly awaits Fanho’s decision
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Director
Hokage
Hokage

Post by Director » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:19 pm

Fanho nodded in response to Haruka. "If he can forgive Kaisui, or reinvite him back into the fold of Kumo then sure. I trust you know better than to get involved with a real missing-nin of Kumo, but just to be safe its better he clear his name. It looks nicer and cleaner." He then shrugged at her indicating he was ambivalent to the situation so long as Kaisui was cleared. He had at least known he was a missing-ninja, but didn't recognize him to be a danger.

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:53 pm

Haruka nodded at what he said as she listened to the rest. It was true that she knew better then to get involved with a true and bad missing ninja but Kaisui seemed really nice. He also was clearly against kiri and Iwagakure instead of working with them. Like a certain other kumo missing ninja, plus he it wasn’t like he was terrorizing helpless people also. As far as she knew that is, though when he finally gave his approval she would jump up and down happily for joy saying “ok thanks so much! See you later future lord Hokage.”

She would then head outside to talk to Kaisui saying “thanks for waiting it’s all good now we can do what ever you want to.”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:18 pm

"We extort and pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up me hearties, yo hoo- oh all done?" Kaisui was midsong when Haruka rejoined him. He was surprised by how upbeat she was and her nervous energy seemed completely gone. While the it was good, he was confused as to what could bring about such a dramatic change.

"What di- Nevermind, not gonna ask. Though on a different note, any plans after the festival ends?" He offered her small form his hand feeling slightly awkward, wishing she was in her true form. His image was gonna be ruined and people were gonna claim he had a thing for lolis.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin