A rolling stone and the jinchuriki ((festival))

Situated between Rock Country and Wind Country, Pebble is a samurai country with the strongest non-shinobi police force in the world. Samurai from world over come to Pebble to train and learn a variety of sword styles. Pebble is split into 3 provinces, Ore, Mineral and Quartz.
Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:21 pm

Hiroko was pretty excited after placing in the top 5 of the pebble rankings so was happily walking around. Wondering what to do as she waited for her reward money. She wondered if her clan would like her more now. Getting very excited at the prospect of being congratulated or otherwise treated better by her fellow Iwagakure ninjas.

But as she was internally celebrating and walking around happily Otsukoki suddenly butted in saying “ you only got ranked number four you should’ve gotten first or at least 3rd that annoying and horrendous Ryeunso’s vessel got 1st place. Just because you got 4th you shouldn’t be satisfied. I suggest you start training immediately so that you can get 1st place next time and prove your superiority over Ryeunso’s vessel.“ Hiroko would sigh defeated the wind almost knocked out of her sails she starts to head to the training grounds to try to learn how to get stronger. She would then start heading there immediately wondering what she should work on when Otsukoki chimed in again and said “plus if you can beat Kumogakure host and prove we are better think of how much better that will make you look to everyone else?”
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Kao

Post by Kao » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:27 pm

Shizuo had been, for lack of a better word, largely incognito during the festival. He had no interest in showing off his strength in front of a bunch of strangers on a normal day. But within the context of doing so in front of audiences made up of shinobi from enemy villages, it was wholly inadvisable. Foolish, even. After all, he had gotten wind of certain plans that would soon be put into motion, and he thought it better if he remained just as he was: far from unknown, but evidently not on anyone’s radar enough that he was stopped in the streets.

Somehow Shizuo found himself away from the hustle and bustle of the main event and near some training grounds. He had no interest in training and for a moment considered walking past the area. But then he caught sight of someone he probably should have met long ago: Enkouten Hiroko, jinchuuriki for the Order Genma. The jounin pursed his lips. It was, after all, his job to be familiar with the Iwagakure jinches on a personal level, and it was a responsibility that he had shirked in recent years. Feeling that now was as good an opportunity as any, he changed course and approached the girl, raising his hand in a friendly gesture.

“Oi! Enkouten Hiroko, right? Congratulations on placing in the top five. As expected from one of our village’s jinchuuriki.” He grinned, flashing teeth, and adjusted his glasses before continuing. “We haven’t met yet. I’m Komiya Shizuo, a jounin of Iwagakure. I expect we’ll be more well acquainted in the upcoming months. Pretty soon you’ll hear from the council, and they’ll probably assign me to you for training. That is, if you’re okay with that?”
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:08 pm

Hiroko would be diligently training trying to increase her endurance since that was a major point of what caused her to not rank higher. When suddenly a member of her village came over and congratulated her. She thought how nice it was that she was getting recognition. It was a really nice feeling from before. Causing her to practically glow with happiness. She would then say “that’s correct I’m Enkouton Hiroko thanks for that it was really nice to hear.”

When she found out she was talking to a jounin she was surprised and amazed that a jounin just congratulated her on her work. It was a really nice experience that she was enjoying then Otsukoki bumped in and said “just think how they would feel if you ranked higher? Like what if you ranked number 1 how do they think they would respond then?”

She would then say “nice to meet you Komiya-San” I’m perfectly fine with that so far I have only been training with Heiya sensei. I look forward to the upcoming months of time spent with you.” She then waited to see if her superior office wanted to say anything else to her or if they needed her for something. She didn’t want to go back to training while Komiya-San was here because she thought that would be disrespectful.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Return to “Pebble Country”