[Weapon Thread] Emperor's Crown

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:08 pm

Deep within an expansive, otherworldly cavern of natural wonder, sculpted by time into a majestic subterranean landscape the Crown of Emperor Nintoku had been found once more. The ceiling of the cave arced high above, adorned with a multitude of delicate, glowing formations of crystalline structures, casting a surreal blue light throughout the cavern.

Beneath these luminous stalactites, the cavern opened into an expansive underground lake. The still, dark waters perfectly mirrored the eerie glow and the jagged shapes of the stalagmites that emerged from its depths, creating an almost symmetrical reflection that blurs the line between water and stone.

Dominating the center of the cavern is an imposing rock formation, massive and monolithic, its surface enhanced by the soft light that seems to emanate from within the stone itself. The formation's appearance is akin to that of a mythical beast or a natural sculpture, giving the cave an aura of mystery. At its center lies the Crown of Emperor Nintoku for those brave enough to take it.

Island 30m diameter, 40m height
Cavern 120m diameter, 70m height
Last edited by Niro on Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:42 pm

Swimming through the underground, far far below the surface Ikanbi of the sands had melted a path. She dared them to come, she knew she would be followed. Her body always left a trail, it was not hard to see where she had been, there was always residue of sand and acid left behind. It was a brazen, brash, flashy technique, but it was incredibly effective either way.

Yet, there was one stealthy thing about it. When initiated from underground, there was no real telling where in the hell she had come from unless you could really, really sense it. Suddenly, the very ground beneath Ikanbi gave out whilst she had been swimming, quite literally swimming through the stone and dirt and crystals. She was doing back strokes when the stone and crystal beneath her suddenly gave way and she realized she was in fact free falling and no longer swimming through the ground utilizing her underground acid sand swimming technique.

"What the-!?"

Her body surged with chakra and the top half of her split in half, sending sand flying around the cavern in an incredibly wide radius as she fell towards the ground through the cavern, dusting the better part of the cavern with sand and immediately sending back pressure information to her from every conceivable direction, and she immediately began realizing the layout of the entire area, and something of notice particularly caught her eye. If anyone breathed, anyone moved, anyone had a heart beat, if anything stirred, scurried, or practically existed in any way, she would feel the sand and the sand would tell her. She felt no presences, she was certainly alone, at least for now, but one thing in particular caught her eye as she fell through the air.

"Oh, well, how about that."

Ikanbi began to pivot through the air and her eyes darted around from their two different spots, her head having split in two and come about a foot apart from each other as the rest of her body had split apart from about the belly button upwards. She landed next to the crown as her head pieced back together and her hand scooped it up and placed it gingerly upon her own head.

"I wonder where the hell I am now."

She looked around the cavern and appreciated the light source. She took a few chunks off the wall with her bare hand and pocketed them, appreciating their glow. She monitored the sand that she sent around the cavern. Everything that it touched, everything around her would be felt and she would know what it was, and where. Nothing could escape it, she would feel it.

With the crown on her head, for a moment, Ikanbi merely stood still and listened. That's when she started to hear the voices.

Acid Sand Swim
C-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
The user will channel chakra into their bodies and then dive into the ground, loosening the outermost layer of acidic sand in their body and allowing it to mix freely into the ground around them, eroding away and dissolving into it and making room for the user with a speed and strength of [control]. However, while under the ground in this manner the user will not be able to pass through doton and other such reinforced things unless their control is greater than the strength of the material they attempt to erode through, or enough time has passed for the acid to allow them to penetrate through it anyway. As their body actively erodes and dissolves things out of their way, they may move through the ground with no penalty to their speed.

Empathy Sands: My Body as Missing
Channeling chakra, the user will cause their torso, neck, and head to split in half beginning at their belly button and traveling upwards at a speed of [control]. The split area of the body will immediately begin to release sand into a 30 meter by 30 meter by 30 meter area around the users body, filling the space with tiny floating granulates of sand at a speed of [control]. These sand grains carry no strength and cause anything that moves in the area to send pressure signals to the user, alerting them of the movement and approximate size and shape of the disturbance within the area. The users body will piece back together at the end of the post, though they must maintain the technique in order to continue to receive sensory information for up to 6 posts.

+range from 50 control
Last edited by Sia on Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:47 pm

Ichiro had been quite enthralled to learn of a legendary item being discovered in what was essentially his own backyard. The waterfall country native aspired to become shogun of his people and work alongside the Heart Empire. But in order to do that he needed to gain signficant influence. The Emperors crown would be a symbol of his right to rule, and if legends were true its powers would allow him to better navigate the political landscape of the Heart Empire.

Of course, few things in life were ever easy. There would be a price to pay, a challenge of strength perhaps. And so he had ventured alone on this endeavor to prove himself. Eventually he found the cavern that his contacts had described. And immediately upon entry he suspected he wasn't alone. Electric blue eyes warily observed the strange particles of sand that floated around. This was unnatural, likely ninjutsu from a Sunagakure shinobi if he were to guess.

Not knowing whether the sands were harmful or not he decided to play it safe, forming hand seals and summoning forth a trmendous torrent of rain as he cautiously began to enter this would be arena. To his satisfaction the rain did in fact seem to wash away the sands, at least around his side of the cavern. Not knowing what to expect the man moved 15 meters around the far wall, keeping behind cover of stalagmites as he formed more hand seals and a Shadow Clone came into existence. The clone would begin approach the lake, protecting itself in a layer of raiton chakra as it moved toward the edge of the rain cloud. The original would continue to circle from behind cover, while staying within the rain cloud. Both pairs of eyes fell upon the individual on the island, crown proudly worn on display. Radiating electricity, the shadow clone would speak up, standing atop the water, about 30 meters from the woman. "Er, Excuse me. Pardon the interruption. You wouldn't happen to be willing to negotiate for that crown, would you?" He called out. The man was not a fighter after all, and if he could resolve things peacefully he would. Of course both the clone and the original were ready to act the moment the woman might show any hostile intent.
Jutsu UsedShow
Suiton • Rain Cloud (used with 25 control. Range increased to 50x50 meter area)
D-Rank Ninjutsu
The user will form the necessary handseals, causing a small cloud to form a moment before rain begins pouring down from the sky from an elevation of 10 meters, similarly covering a 10x10 meter area in rainfall that comes down with [45] speed and [5] strength. The heavy rain will persist for a total of 4 posts unless dispelled early, capable of completely drenching anyone remaining within the area and creating a significant amount of water in the area, typically enough to leave about a 0.5 meter deep puddle depending on terrain.

*[Ninjutsu • Advanced Shadow Clone Technique]
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *[Ninjutsu • Shadow Clone Technique]
After performing the correct hand seals the user proceeds to create a number of clones of themselves (maximum is equal to 1/3rd the user's Chakra Pool). Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own, be given complex commands, caught in genjutsu, and can even bleed, but they will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for Chakra Pool, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect. The advantage of this form of the technique is that once dispersed, the chakra distributed to the clones returns to the user, allowing any un-used chakra to be regained, slowing the draining usage of this technique. The chakra returns to the user at a different rate depending on the user's control.
• 1-15 Control: 1/5
• 16-25: 2/5
• 26-35: 3/5
• 36+: 4/5

*Raiton • Lightning Armament
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the correct hand seals are performed, the user coats themselves in a thick layer of lightning. This armour of lightning forms near instantly and requires [40] Strength to break. During this time, the user's physical strikes apply the Raiton shocking effect.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Nov 21, 2023 5:31 pm

Ikanbi's acidic feet dug into the stone below her and she sunk about half an inch. When the rain started, Ikanbi immediately whipped her head around in it's direction, feeling all of the sand disperse around and downwards. Immediately her body reacted, a surge of kuuton chakra rifling out of her body in the form of a few arrows which slung her onto the top of the island she was on, rather than the center where she were before. From there Ikanbi shot an arrow back to the hole from which she had fallen from, and as the Kuuton pulled her upwards to the ceiling, that's when she heard the man speak clearly.

Ikanbi channeled chakra to her feet hesitantly and stood on the ceiling of the cavern, staring down at the clone.

"Ah...ahah...Negotiate?" She sounded rather shy for someone that was wearing a crown.

For a long time, Ikanbi was silent and she considered it carefully. It had been quite some time since Ikanbi had seen combat. She was supposed to be retired after all. She had forgotten so many jutsu, was it even worth the trouble of trying to fight a young chicken?

"You want the crown?" Ikanbi's voice was more serious now and confident too, and chakra began to very visibly manifest inside her entire body, it rifled out of her violently and vibrantly as she began to speak more.

"Sacrifice everything you have ever known. Become my right eye as I become your left and walk the path of the angels with me to the ends of the earth. Pledge your loyalty to me above all others and you may wear the crown at my side."

There was a brief pause as Ikanbi continued to channel her jutsu until she added the last part.

"Or die."

Kuuton: Arrow Grappling Hook Leap
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
The user will channel chakra into their fist and jump, causing a kuuton arrow to form up to a meter away from their knuckles up to 10 meters in length and pointing away from the knuckles. For the next three posts the arrows will follow the movements of the users knuckles(5 on each hand) and upon coming into contact with a target will pull the user through the arrows at the target a speed and strength up to their control. Once the user has been pulled once by an arrow it disappears.

range increase to 30 meters
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:57 pm

The eclectic adventurer observed the unique way in which the woman moved. ‘Fuuton perhaps?’ he considered, having never faced the deadly element that was Kuuton before. There were many possibilities and his inquisitive mind yearned to understand the intricacies of each and every one of her jutsu. And yet, to risk himself unnecessarily was antithetical to who he was. Ichiro breathed a sigh of relief when the pink-haired shinobi responded to his query. “Ah, what a relief. Someone civilized” he responded with a charming lilt in his tone. The bearded man began to bow, ready to introduce himself when he noticed just how much chakra was surging around the woman. His eyebrow raised. Perhaps he had misinterpreted the situation. He paused for a moment, visibly holding back his tongue. The man was always quick with a response, but he sensed she had more to say, and so he listened.

His discerning gaze narrowed; eyes gleaming as he considered her words. Bringing a heavily ringed hand to his chin, various gems and the obsidian symbol of a serpent glimmered against the blue ambiance of the cavern. His own attire heavily favored the colour blue, and in fact he felt quite at home in a place such as this. This foreign woman was the oddity here, and oddity she was indeed. Despite his extensive connections and deep wells of knowledge, he couldn’t quite place her as anyone he knew of. But that was quite the offer. Surely, she must be someone of incredible talent and ambition. It was Ichiro’s nature to seek out others stronger than him, more ambitious. To ride on the coattails of great and powerful figures, always lurking just out of sight. That was his ambition, and in doing so he would be able to control the world from behind the scenes. “That is quite the proposition! I am certainly interested in your offer, but perhaps we are getting ahead of ourselves, no? Before I pledge myself to you I would like to at least know your name. That’s only fair, surely?” he countered, smirking playfully as he gesticulated with his free hand, though his eyes remained ever intrigued. He was considering her quite seriously.

But how could he know if this woman was truly worth following? Did she have power? Influence? Or was she simply just another rogue shinobi with a god-complex and nothing to show for it. Either way, he could find some way to benefit from such an arrangement. But it was best to at least have some idea of who he was getting into bed with; figuratively speaking of course. Slowly moving closer, the man emerged from the rain, slicking his hair back even as a thin layer of light blue lightning shrouded his body. Assuming she would provide her name, the man dipped his head in gratitude. “Takeda Ichiro, at your service, m’lady” he introduced. He could only assume she would want some of his qualifications, and with a storied history and connections to some of the most influential organizations in the world, she had certainly found her man.
Last edited by Izanagi on Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:26 am

A gentle smile crossed Ikanbi's artificial face. "You are quite right of course, it's a real shame to have met you this way, after all...My name is Ikanbi, Ikanbi Liivuduntiz."

"If you survive this, I will take you to Miracle Country if you really want the crown."

A very, very tiny orb of black and pink chakra shot out of Ikanbi's mouth like a cannon, rocketing into the center of the cavern in between the island where Ikanbi had been and where the rain cloud now obscured the clone. She calculated carefully, watching the clone and waiting to see how and if it would move as her left hand maintained a singular hand seal to send out the orb and her right hand slowly moved downwards from her point of view. This meant, realistically, that her arm was moving upwards from most people's point of view, those that were standing upright and not defying gravity.

What this meant was that Ikanbi's orb was making its way into the room whilst her kuuton arrow made contact with the ceiling of the cave. Ikanbi's acid sand form was pulled immediately into the cave ceiling at a frightening speed, her body shredding and dissolving the very stone out of her way and churning it into acid and sand that would begin to fallow below into the cavern as her Kuuton rocketed her thirty meters upwards into the stone not once, but twice.

"Destroy."

The orb expanded and black and pink sand began to fill the entire cavern as Ikanbi's Kuuton arrows shot her further upwards towards the surface and away from the entire cavern, her acid sand eroding a path through the terrain with ease.

Lii's Forbidden Jutsu: Gravity Acid Sand Well
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals or channeling, the user will fire off a condensed orb made of arrows of Kuuton, Sand, and Acid chakra up to 60(+up to 60) meters away at [50] strength and speed, travelling for as long as they hold the last seal. At the end of its range, or when the seal is let go, the orb will expand outwards to its full size, opening up and causing arrows made of Kuuton, Sand, and Acid (appearing to be made of black and pink sand) pointing into the center to expand outwards in every direction (in a 30(+30) meter radius) at a speed of [control]. Anything touched by these arrows will be moved at [control] speed to the center, being dragged through sand and acid the entire duration. The orb can remain for up to 3 posts before being detonated and the resulting arrows will linger for 6 posts.

+60/30 meter range from 50 control
Last edited by Sia on Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:53 pm

Ichiro’s shadow clone introduced himself after the woman did. Her name was certainly a mouthful, “Lii for short I presume?” he wagered hopefully. His mind was keen but even he was sure to get tripped up on such a foreign-sounding name. But ‘Lii’, that was manageable. The man’s nonchalant demeanor shifted, and he immediately began channelling chakra at the mention of surviving. Likewise, the original began a rapid series of hand seals. “Whatever it is, slow it down. I’ll remove it” the original called out as the woman’s chakra condensed and formed into a sphere erupting from her mouth.

The shadow clone began running backward, creating more distance as the sphere shot downward and Ikanbi disappeared into the stone ceiling. As the sphere expanded, Ichiro’s eyes widened. He had been right to take the threat seriously and not underestimate this woman. Fortunately, he had learned a few tricks that could nullify nearly any technique. He had both Zao and Chiaki to thank for the knowledge of Space-time techniques they had imparted to him. The shadow clone’s hand extended, focusing on the expanding sphere and increasing the distance between it and himself by 60 meters. Surprisingly though it just kept coming, even as he backed up nearly to the entrance he had come through.

This is when the originals technique would shine. As the gravity ball extended through the increased space, suddenly a great void would tear open within the rain cloud. The gravity well, rain, and lake would all find themselves being drawn into the void. The second the gravity well dissipated the fissure in Space-time would close and both Ichiro and his clone would sigh in relief. “She wasn’t kidding. If we hadn’t learned those techniques that would have killed us” the original mused, impressed at the destruction. The lake was gone, island destroyed. All that remained was a large crater and stone sizzling with traces of acid. “Go on then After her!” he urged the clone, waving his likeness forward. ”The things we do for power…or is it love?” the clone considered. It seemed either way this woman was to be his queen. For better or for worse, and he had no intention of letting her get away without him at her side.

Leaping onto the wall, from the side of the cavern that remained intact, the shadow clone would run along what was left of the ceiling and poke his head through the tunnel Lii had left behind. His raiton armor would protect him from any residual acid though navigating through a narrow space would be difficult. If Lii intended to leave then his best option was likely to blast his way through, but that was riskier than he would like and could potentially kill them all if there was a significant amount of distance until the surface. “Just me. Still alive over here. Could you perhaps give me a lift out?” he called out, while the original stood at the edge of the newly formed crater and watched. They could backtrack out the way they came but there was no telling if they would be able to intercept Lii before she slipped away.
Jutsu UsedShow
Shadow Clone:
Expand Space: Mile in an inch
B-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
The user will do a short series of hand seals, ending with a single finger pointing at a point within 60 meters and firing a pin of Jikukan energy at [control] speed. The distance will increase by 60 meters in all directions within a 60 meter radius, effectively doubling the amount of space that it takes to cross the 60 meters for anything caught within.
Original:

[Guiding Thunder] (increased range, 60 meter diameter)
B-Rank Space-Time Ninjutsu
The user will channel the needed chakra and spawn a 20m diameter Space-Time portal leading to the void between realms. The portal draws in anything, whether it be attacks, debris, or even people, with [50] Strength and [30] Speed and deposits whatever is sucked up into the empty between realms or directed to a specific location with the aid of a [Space-Time - Formula Seal].

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:36 pm

Ikanbi of the dessert had a problem and that problem was that she actually didn't really have control of her movement at the moment. "Catch me if you can." Was all she could let out as the kuuton arrows continued extending her upwards further and further. By her count, she still had six arrows left, surely she would reach the surface within one hundred and eighty meters of kuuton travel straight up. If not, she could always perform the technique again.

Especially if she couldn't even control it in the first place, after all, her arms were already underground now, so the Kuuton arrows had already made contact with whatever they were going to make contact with in order to pull her in whatever direction she intended to go, which, fortunately for her happened to be up because there was no stopping the technique now. No Ikanbi would be going to the stars whether she wanted to or not at this point. It would take six more kuuton arrows of thirty meters a piece before she would stop moving, leaving an incredibly narrow Ikanbi-shaped hole below her in her wake.

Ikanbi began channeling chakra to do it again, but she waited to see whether or not the future king would follow her. Would he dare trespass through the acid sand? It would surely eat away at him over time. How long could he keep it up? Could he even go toe to toe with Ikanbi in the ground? Was he prepared for the touch of her acid sand taijutsu against his flesh? She could move in every direction here, now she was at the advantage.
Last edited by Sia on Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:23 pm

Ichiro’s shadow clone frowned as it seemed he would have to chase Lii down. This wasn’t quite ideal, “I suppose this leaves me no choice then” he sighed before forming handseals and gathering chakra to his palm. He would aim straight up, sending a wave of destructive force through the narrow tunnel and obliterating everything in its path. Stone was rendered into dust and sand, as 1/3 of the caves roof was obliterated by a massive wave of destructive raw chakra. The structural integrity shuddered and fissures spread throughout the remaining stone. Landing atop the water the clone whistled lowly, impressed by the destruction, and yet it still wasn’t quite enough.

The original smirked, “That could have ended badly he mused” as he ran along the new ceiling and fired a second blast, obliterating another massive swath of stone. This time however the structure collapsed entirely, 60 meters of stone fragmenting and collapsing in on Ikanbi’s tunnel as it fell to the small lake below. The original Ichiro would form a lightning-fast series of handseals as he stood along the edge of the now massive crevasse. He would expel a shield of water to repel several large slabs of debris. It wouldn’t require much strength to redirect the stone, leaving him 40 meters from the now exposed surface. The rugged man panted, feeling himself begin to sweat. He had used a bit more chakra than he would have liked, typically not resorting to such brute force tactics. But Lii had left him little choice. “Well come on then. Let’s have ourselves a proper fight!” he called back out as he began to sprint toward the surface.

Meanwhile the clone had been forced to run to the edge of the lake in order to avoid the debris and now similarly sighed as he looked on at the destruction and pocketed several shards of the blue crystal. “Such a shame to destroy such a natural wonder” he considered regrettably. This wasn’t how he preferred to conduct business. But he did need that crown and he wasn’t sure he could trust this woman’s word that she would give it to him freely at a later date. But he had been genuine in his statement that he would serve her if she awarded him the legendary artifact. His ambition was endless and he would do whatever it took to gain more power. In fact it served him best to find new masters to learn from and use their influence to further his own ends.
Jutsu UsedShow
[Ninjutsu • Destruction Wave] 35 Str/Spd. Range increased to 70 meters. Used once by clone and once by original
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the user has channeled a massive amount of chakra into the palm of their hand, the user releases the blast of chakra outward from their hand in up to a 40 meter long, 10 meter diameter swath of destruction at [Control] Speed and Strength. Though seemingly simple, this technique can be quite deadly, leveling buildings and completely pulverising flesh.

*Suiton • Defensive Barrier
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user will spray water created from the inside of their chest through their mouth. Once the water is expelled, it will form an umbrella shape that is concave to the user and about two meters in diameter. This defense is somewhat solid and can be formed in any direction the user can spit, up to 10 meters away. The defense is shot at [20] Speed and has [20] Strength and unless completely destroyed it lasts for three posts before falling lifelessly to the ground.
Last edited by Izanagi on Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:40 pm

The ground around Ikanbi shook as the water rushed upwards and caused a much wider hole to form around the area where she had been, she stared down at it with a sigh of annoyance. Parts of the rock around her shifted and caved too but her body dissolved it away as it shifted about her presence and she only felt its movement and never its force. Did she really have to fight this one out? Surely she could escape to the surface and make it back to wind country no problem. At this point she didn't really have much choice. The chakra left her body and she kicked off of the stones she swam against. Arrows of Kuuton shot out from her outstretched arms and she began shooting upwards at a nice angle that took her to her best guess of north.

Reallistically she didn't know which way north was, but, she figured she could at least reassess her direction once she surfaced again. After all, she would use the sun to figure out which way was north and then go back underground immediately. Eventually she would burrow her way back to Wind Country. For now however her Kuuton arrows would continue to pull her upwards and away from the cavern below, this time pulling her away at an angle so that it would be much harder to tell where she went without again going up to the hole and seeing where she had gone and if the area from before had been destroyed and begun to cave in then it would likely be a bit more tedious to travel up to. Still, it wasn't an impossible task.

Ikanb had ten arrows of travel to sling her through the underground now, surely she would make her escape with ease now.

@ 20 control
Kuuton: Arrow Grappling Hook Leap
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
The user will channel chakra into their fist and jump, causing a kuuton arrow to form up to a meter away from their knuckles up to 10 meters in length and pointing away from the knuckles. For the next three posts the arrows will follow the movements of the users knuckles(5 on each hand) and upon coming into contact with a target will pull the user through the arrows at the target a speed and strength up to their control. Once the user has been pulled once by an arrow it disappears.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:14 pm

Ichiro observed Lii through the rubble, continuing to ascend and angling away from the massive cavern. “We’ve got a runner” the man called back to his clone who promptly joined in the pursuit as soon as the rubble finished falling. Fortunately, the speed difference between Ichiro and his would-be queen was monumental. No matter what amount of lead she had on him, he could easily close the distance. However, he did have to be careful not to be too reckless with his chakra consumption. His reserves were enormous but split between himself and his clone and he was feeling the strain somewhat.

While at sea the experienced pirate was an expert navigator, he was significantly less well-versed on land. Fortunately, even a complete novice in the art would have difficulty missing the acidic sand-coated tunnels the woman left in her wake. Following the trajectory of her ascension, the man soon found the newly created tunnel, just as his clone emerged at the top of the cavern. Ichiro stood, pondering for a moment how he might proceed. The tunnel was too narrow for him to crawl through with any kind of speed that would surpass his target. “Ah, of course. A transformation” he considered. “This should work” he mused as his clone joined him. A few handseals and he transformed himself into a large snake, a python of about 12ft long and 1ft in diameter. The clone smirked and then did the same, still coated in raiton chakra it led the way. Similarly, the original would coat himself in chakra and then follow from a distance of 10 meters. In these forms they would be able to move at a full 40 speed and easily catch up to Lii within a matter of minutes or less. And when the transformed clone caught up to her it would attempt to wrap around her body completely, binding her and paralyzing her through contact with its raiton aura.
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Ninjutsu • Advanced Transformation Technique] x2
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
An advanced form of the Transformation Technique, after performing the correct hand seals and holding the final one temporarily, the user will coat and mold chakra around their body into the shape and form of something or someone which is no more than twice their size. This technique's true advantage is that the disguise is given physical substance. This means, for example, if they transform into something with claws, they will have claws that can physically be used. For the disguises 5 post duration, if it is damaged by a hit of more than [Control] Strength, the disguise "poofs" from existence. This includes collateral damage caused by striking an opponent that may occur to the disguise.

*Raiton • Lightning Armament
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the correct hand seals are performed, the user coats themselves in a thick layer of lightning. This armor of lightning forms near instantly and requires [40] Strength to break. During this time, the user's physical strikes apply the Raiton shocking effect.
Last edited by Izanagi on Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:24 pm

Looking downwards to see if she was being pursuited, she was surprised to see a large snake of sorts crawling up the tunnel after her. It bravely and brazenly slithered through the acid sand, but Ikanbi knew it wouldn't be able to do so forever. No, there was only one thing in this world that could withstand her acid sand, and one thing alone, everything else would fall victim to it eventually, it was a matter of when, not if.

It might not be immediate, it might not be right away, but eventually the acid sand would eat through any and all defenses that were meant to protect Ichiro and his clone from it. To travel through the tunnel after Ikanbi meant to take continuous exposure from the acid and sand left behind in he wake. With each passing moment, it would seep in through the raiton armor and eventually melt its way through to the body. Eventually.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to give it a little push.

"You want to go?" Ikanbi said with a gleeful smile on her face. Her body began to spin, spiraling upwards through the dirt and stone as it was pulled by the Kuuton arrows. Chakra surged throughout Ikanbi's body and began releasing into the area around her slowly at first.

Acid and Sand began to blast outwards from Ikanbi's body as the snake attempted to wrap around her, she waited until the snake got rather close so she would be sure to catch them in her jutsu. As Ikanbi pivoted, her body twisted and the acid and sand shot outwards faster and with more force, gradually picking up speed as Ikanbi did until eventually the entire area around Ikanbi was becoming consistently engulfed with acid and sand. If the clone attempted to wrangle her, it would surely be destroyed as would anything else in the general vicinity, and the jutsu just didn't stop.

Ikanbi continued rotating, sending the acid and sand outwards further and further and with more and more force, gradually increasing the distance, strength, and speed of the technique with every few rotations and turning more and more of the underground into potent acidic sand. It would be impossible to follow her now without taking incredible amounts of damage just from the environment. She didn't stop spinning, the technique could go for a while, she picked up her pace even more as the Kuuton arrows began fade away, now just manually carving a path through the underground like a large walking firestorm that shot through the earth of its own accord.

5 control @ 1 meter, then 10 control @ 5 meter, then 15 control at 10 meter, 20 @ 15, 25 @ 20, 30 @ 25, 35 @ 30, 40 @ 35, 45 @ 40, and 50 @ 45

Acid Sand Rotation
Channeling chakra and pivoting, the user will begin to expel acid sand outwards from their entire body in every direction up to 30 meters away at a speed and strength of control for so long as they maintain the jutsu and continue spinning, up to [1/3] chakra pool posts.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Heart Empire”