Night of a drunken oni (open)

LunarCataphract

Post by LunarCataphract » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:23 pm

Fuhaaaaaah!~” It was a dramatic and drawn out exhalation, an expression of sheer joy as the diminutive alcoholic sprawled out over the roof, basking in the silver light of the full moon. She brought the azure gourd to her lips, taking one last hearty gulp from it, draining the last of the fluid within before pulling it away. She sat up right suddenly, idly swaying side to side, a soft smile on her face. There was a profound comfort to be found drinking fine sake under the moon’s embrace. The Oni flopped onto her back again, sprawling out like a cat, a relaxed purr emanating from the very depths of her throat.

Uh…excuse me ma’am? I must insist you come down from the roof.” And then, an interruption. Kyoji lazily cast an eye down towards the street, finding a single solitary samurai speaking to her, requesting she come down from the roof. Uwah….tragic….tragic indeed. The oni had known she was going to face some push back, some resistance, some opposition to her choice of drinking venue. Uwah….it was truly tragic…In one elegant motion she jumped down from the roof, coming to a soft landing upon the street with a level of poise at odds to just how very drunk she actually was.

Tap. Tap. Tap. The wooden heels of Kyoji’s sandals rang out rhythmically as she stepped towards the samurai, smiling widely. Kyoji had swung her now empty gourd around onto her back, holding it place via a simple clasp located upon the sash she wore around her waist. She came to a sudden stop mere inches before the opposing samurai, before resting her hand upon his chest, tracing it along the line of his ribs.

Hmmm…your bones do feel rather nice….very well developed. But ah, you wish me to cease drinking upon the roof young man? I suppose I can acquiesce…but I must demand a payment be delivered. Perhaps you could suggest a different venue, young man?~ Fufufufufu…~” She stepped in as the Samurai stepped back, looking up in his eyes, refusing to really respect his personal space.

Servant

Post by Servant » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:36 pm

After a long day of harsh training, Mak was glad to have gotten away from Juu for a few moments. She was sure he was behind her, giving chase because he didn't trust her not to cause a problem. She didn't mind it really, it was nice having someone doting on her and cleaning up her messes, even if it meant she usually made a mess for the sole purpose of watching Juu clean it up. A slight chuckle escaped her lips as she continued on the sidewalk. Training was one of those things Juu lived for, but it more akin to torture in Mak's eyes. The only reason she did it today (and usually she found some way to weasel out of it) was to appease Juu and show that she could still kick his rear if she needed to. She had to admit though, Juu had gotten stronger since the last they'd sparred. Now that the two of them worked for the Heart Empire in an official capacity, Juu and Mak both had gotten more serious about their skillset. Neither wanted to be bested by a scrub off the street after all.

"Speaking of scrubs," the girl mused aloud to herself as she caught sight of a samurai retreating from a little girl, or that's how it appeared from Mak's distance. She was curious what was going on, so she skipped ahead, alternating her front foot as she went. As she got closer, she realized that it wasn't just any little girl, this was the infamous Oni that had taken up living in New Tea. The horns were a dead give away and while Mak had heard stories of the drunken demon; she was about to meet her in the flesh. A demon! She must be free to do whatever she wants, I could pick up a thing or two! She wasn't sure how much time she had before Juu caught up, but she was surely going to enjoy the time she had.

Mak stepped beside the pair, her eyes never looking to the samurai at all, instead focusing all of her attention on the Oni before her. "Hi!" Mak's voice was full of excitement, evidenced by her loud voice as well as her tone. "I'm Mak and you're an Oni, right?!" She completely ignored the samurai, hoping he'd make haste and leave them be.
My Thread
Inken Nikuya
[color=#ffe135]
  • Seiryu - [color=#007FFF]
  • Suzaku - [color=#e62a09]
  • Genbu - [color=#80461B]
  • Byakko - [color=#007FFF]
Sadame Juusha
[color=#2888BD]
Imuka Makumi
[color=#Fc0fc0]
Yamanaka Yaya
[color=#3a6e38]
-

LunarCataphract

Post by LunarCataphract » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:24 pm

Suddenly, with all the eagerness and excitability of a young child, a third person entered into this arrangement. Kyoji’s focus snapped away from the taller samura, her gaze torn from his well defined musculature and those simply delicious looking bones. Ah…how she wished to tear them out, gnaw them and sup on the marrow… Still, the Oni’s focus was now upon this new girl, the obviously young (by both Oni and human standards) still taller than Kyoji. It was to be expected but it made the entire situation amusing or insulting, depending on your perspective. Fortunately for Mak, the Oni found it very funny.

Hmmmm?~ And what makes you think that? I am simply a woman who wishes to drink under the moon’s silver rays~” Her lips remained locked in that cheeky and mocking grin, pulled back but not exposing a single tooth or fang. Gosh, just why did people always seem to label Kyoji as an Oni or Demon? Here, in this land of Tea amid the Heart Empire, she was simply a tourist looking to watch humanity’s struggles. That said…perhaps everyone here really did want her to be an Oni?

Fufufufu but if I really was one, I doubt you’d wish me to truly be one~” A teasing laugh, as short lived as the cry of a swiftly killed chick, escaped from her lips as she stepped towards Mak, getting immensely up close and personal into her own personal space. Kyoji snatched one of the human’s arms, the right in fact, seeking to pull it up towards her lips before giving it a generous and perhaps a little creepily long caress.

Hmmm…..~” This Mak felt like she had good bones….ahhhh if only Kyoji was not restraining her inner desires currently. There had been a great deal of delightfully delectable humans on offer, their bones providing a constant and highly tempting allure. Uwah…~

But I am simply a tourist with a standout aesthetic~ Hmmmm, do you perhaps know of a good tavern…? My gourd runs dry and I find myself possessed of a mighty thirst.” She released Mak’s arm, allowing the girl to do…whatever it was she wished to do.

Return to “Tea Country”