[Weapon Thread] A random Crown

Fuhen's Weapon Thread

Zao

Post by Zao » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:52 pm

As Fuhen came down for his second fly frog smash, Kasai's hand seals activated the two towering inferno blades that had remained motionless in the air as he used his doton chain technique. This caused for both blades to come smashing down, tip first, like two incredibly powerful stabs from the fifty-meter-long twin blades that appeared to be a double-edged attack that was meant to take both of the shinobi's lives in a single desperate attack. Both swords would arrive simutaneously as from above the pair, moving still at their boosted attributes as they careened down and pierced through the location in the crafter where Kasai was and potientially through Fuhen, as well.

Each blade driving down deep into the earth until just the hilt of each sword remained above the ground within the large crater. As the blade had smashed easily through the Kage's weaker defensive technique, he transformed his body into flames and lighting as the lower have of his body was disintegrated from the thick blade. His hands reached out latching onto the flaming blade as his body would be dragged deep into the earth, nearly a full fifty meters. Kasai was truly out of chakra and was attempting to use the blades to hopefully kill the Frog samurai or if that failed to hopefully hide himself deep within the earth underneath the crater that his twin flaming sabers hilts were the only thing left above ground.

What would happen? No one really knew...but three powerful fireballs that were shot from the distance had arrived a moment or two behind Kasai's own blades that moved at the same speed but had been closer to the pair of fighters when they moved allowing for them to reach Fuhen and the Mizukage first. Though at the moment Kasai himself had no idea about the small flaming planets that had been fired off at them...

Jutsu activeShow

Flame swords - 7/10 posts

CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:58 pm

oocShow
Die? Die. Die... Die die die. Die. Die die? Die. Anyway, I think Kasai should be dead after this. Don't @ me.

Fuhen's peak senses would alert him of the presence of Kino, and in fact would have kept him abreast of his location almost entirely throughout the fight. As such, even though his writer was all like '???', Fuhen was like 'yeah whatever man, I totally knew that was coming', and flipped his hair all cool like.

Likewise, his senses would alert him the moment that the flaming blades from above started to move, and in a flash, one of Fuhen's blades would disappear from its onslaught of Kasai, popping back off in the distance. As the second jump impacted, shattering the protective shell that Kasai had made for himself, his blades would pierce the man from several angles, penetrating his core just in time for the oversized flame sabers to pierce down from the heavens. In a burst of pink chakra, Fuhen and his blades would disappear from the deceased kage, and his attention would turn to the other attacker.

His eyes narrowed, and with his frog transformation already ended, he adjusted his mind to focus on Kinomichi, his newest dueling opponent. Immediately, he'd launch himself at the intruder, a hail of blades surrounding him from every angle as he let out a mighty Kiai growl, penetrating the eardrums of those in its range, including Kinomichi himself. The frogman and his blades would strike from multiple angles, while his kiai would prevent the ninjutsu user from protecting himself with any of his chakra powers.
JutsuShow
Fuhen is teleporting for the third time with his Shogun ability to escape in time.

The Victor of Fur Country: On The Hunt For The White Stag
S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Through the many competitions of Fur Country, Fuhen found victory again and again. Whether it be hunting, dueling, or any number of tasks, nobody in his bracket could match him. This is due in large part to his experience in all manners of things martial, but also thanks to his extraordinary senses. All five of his senses have been highly tuned through years of practice and dedication, and while none of them are necessarily more sensitive, even the slightest bit of change from another slight bit of change can be read and interpreted in a split second. This first jutsu in the series makes his nose is good enough to be able to track someone by scent better than a bloodhound up to five miles away, and notice any sudden changes in scents easily. With the two senses so strongly interconnected, this also effects his sense of taste, allowing him to detect differences in blood or soil samples, or taste even otherwise tasteless poisons in his food.

The Victor of Fur Country: First Round of The Tournament
This second jutsu in the series makes him an excellent visual tracker, able to control his eyes independently to better follow multiple moving targets, or noticing even the slightest changes in the scenery, whether it be the way dust particles move around in the wind, or the slightest breeze barely nudging grass. This effect can go outwards up to two miles, with his regular vision still being effective past that.

The Victor of Fur Country: Semifinals of The Tournament
This third jutsu in the series makes him an excellent auditory conduit. Able to hear the slightest pitch changes in someone's voice, the whistle of an arrow over a mile away, or make out a distinct conversation even in the din of a workshop or busy market from up to 100m away.

The Victor of Fur Country: The Finals!
This final jutsu in the series gives Fuhen an ultimate sense of touch on all things. His sense of touch is so great that he can even feel vibrations on the ground of people moving nearby, even in thick snow like that present in Fur. This vibration sense has a 50m range, and while he can't tell exactly what each vibration is caused by unless he's felt them before, he can get a distinct impression on the number, weight, and size of objects and people within range.

Zantou • Effect Focus
B-Rank Kenjutsu Stance
Prerequisite: 15 Willpower
A technique requiring just as much mental focus as the ability to control one's body and a core technique of it's style, the user learns to plant their feet in unison while setting their shoulders and lifting their sword, drawing all of their thoughts away from anything but the opponent or target. This technique is meant to be complimented with drawn out breathing practice and meditation to create a state, temporarily, where the senses are narrowed towards a specific goal. This allows the user of the stance to ignore outside stimuli in a fight incredibly easily, focusing solely on the body movements of their opponent, aiding in predicting their moves based on muscle tensions. This also focuses the user to a point where things such as extreme heat or cold no longer bother them on a mental level, even while physically being burned or frozen.

Zantou • Tigers Growl
A-Ranked Kenjutsu Manuever
Prerequisite: Must be under the effects of Zantou • Effect Focus
Using the basis provided by Zantou • Kittens Yelp, Zantou • Tigers Growl takes it to the next level. By constantly letting out a low kiai, characterized as sounding much like a growl, the user attempts to prevent the casting of any jutsu in their presence. Those with a weaker constitution, such as untrained civilians, will often find themselves terrified in the presence of this technique, but warriors will mostly be unaffected. Those with Willpower less than or equal to the users Willpower will find themselves unable to mold chakra either through hand seals or channeling as long as they are within [endurance]x2 meters of the user. This lasts a single post but can be re-initiated every post.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:49 pm

Michi watched the fireballs from bottom to top soar through the clearing the winds from earlier had purified of any fog, and even the area surrounding them, making it easy for him to notice the sword oddly spawned from nowhere when it did off to his left. Not even caring to see what it meant, Michi immediately turned tail and ran to retreat as fast as he could with his enhanced speed. His hands brushed against the tree he was on, its leaves and branches catching fire and creating a dense cloud of smoke to cover his escape from whatever accompanied the blade.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:56 pm

Fuhen already had his target picked, and the rather instantaneous nature of the whole thing would make it awfully difficult to get away, especially considering the difference in speed between the two.

He didn't need to kill the intruder, necessarily, but he certainly wasn't getting away scot-free from the dangerous action he'd performed, trying to kill the Shogun, and so his heightened senses and effect focus would pull him right to the man, growling all the while to prevent any further ninjutsu trickery. Unless the man had more tricks up his sleeves, he'd find himself totally surrounded by a wall of blades before too long, trapped.

JutsuShow
The Victor of Fur Country: On The Hunt For The White Stag
Through the many competitions of Fur Country, Fuhen found victory again and again. Whether it be hunting, dueling, or any number of tasks, nobody in his bracket could match him. This is due in large part to his experience in all manners of things martial, but also thanks to his extraordinary senses. All five of his senses have been highly tuned through years of practice and dedication, and while none of them are necessarily more sensitive, even the slightest bit of change from another slight bit of change can be read and interpreted in a split second. This first jutsu in the series makes his nose is good enough to be able to track someone by scent better than a bloodhound up to five miles away, and notice any sudden changes in scents easily. With the two senses so strongly interconnected, this also effects his sense of taste, allowing him to detect differences in blood or soil samples, or taste even otherwise tasteless poisons in his food.

The Victor of Fur Country: First Round of The Tournament
This second jutsu in the series makes him an excellent visual tracker, able to control his eyes independently to better follow multiple moving targets, or noticing even the slightest changes in the scenery, whether it be the way dust particles move around in the wind, or the slightest breeze barely nudging grass. This effect can go outwards up to two miles, with his regular vision still being effective past that.

The Victor of Fur Country: Semifinals of The Tournament
This third jutsu in the series makes him an excellent auditory conduit. Able to hear the slightest pitch changes in someone's voice, the whistle of an arrow over a mile away, or make out a distinct conversation even in the din of a workshop or busy market from up to 100m away.

The Victor of Fur Country: The Finals!
This final jutsu in the series gives Fuhen an ultimate sense of touch on all things. His sense of touch is so great that he can even feel vibrations on the ground of people moving nearby, even in thick snow like that present in Fur. This vibration sense has a 50m range, and while he can't tell exactly what each vibration is caused by unless he's felt them before, he can get a distinct impression on the number, weight, and size of objects and people within range.

Zantou • Effect Focus
B-Rank Kenjutsu Stance
Prerequisite: 15 Willpower
A technique requiring just as much mental focus as the ability to control one's body and a core technique of it's style, the user learns to plant their feet in unison while setting their shoulders and lifting their sword, drawing all of their thoughts away from anything but the opponent or target. This technique is meant to be complimented with drawn out breathing practice and meditation to create a state, temporarily, where the senses are narrowed towards a specific goal. This allows the user of the stance to ignore outside stimuli in a fight incredibly easily, focusing solely on the body movements of their opponent, aiding in predicting their moves based on muscle tensions. This also focuses the user to a point where things such as extreme heat or cold no longer bother them on a mental level, even while physically being burned or frozen.

Zantou • Tigers Growl
A-Ranked Kenjutsu Manuever
Prerequisite: Must be under the effects of Zantou • Effect Focus
Using the basis provided by Zantou • Kittens Yelp, Zantou • Tigers Growl takes it to the next level. By constantly letting out a low kiai, characterized as sounding much like a growl, the user attempts to prevent the casting of any jutsu in their presence. Those with a weaker constitution, such as untrained civilians, will often find themselves terrified in the presence of this technique, but warriors will mostly be unaffected. Those with Willpower less than or equal to the users Willpower will find themselves unable to mold chakra either through hand seals or channeling as long as they are within [endurance]x2 meters of the user. This lasts a single post but can be re-initiated every post.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:03 pm

Michi'd eventually find himself surrounded by the blades during his escape and sighed with an annoyed expression while pulling his gunbai across his body as defensive measure. He watched the approaching man seeing as the blades surrounded him rather than speared him when they did ensnare him. "Here I am just trying to make sure the useless Mizukage dies and now I gotta deal with this frog guy." He muttered loud enough for Fuhen's enhanced senses to pick up. "Do you just growl or do you know words?"
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:13 pm

The Shogun was certainly no fool (sometimes), but it was true that the man's intentions were unclear. He was obviously a ninja, though, and while Fuhen didn't have the same animosity towards them that some of his comrades held, it did put a mark of distrust on the stranger. He growled and his upper lip twitched, but stopped long enough to talk, at least. "Yer a ninja placin' yerself in Heart Country, state yer name and purpose." The blades encircled the man, making a prison of the sweat-hardened steel. "Ah've no letter of introduction from yer bosses."
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:20 pm

"Kinomichi, feel free to call me Michi. I was on a mission on a country to the east of here to gather information on Kumo's expanding shinobi empire and decided to cut through on my way home to save some time but got lost, so hopefully that explains the lack of letter. Seeing the Mizukage on the ropes in the middle of nowhere and there's a chance to get him replaced with a kage who can cull their families' demand for slaves? Couldn't pass up the opportunity but it looks bad if I just dog pile on him and there's someone else watching what's been going on." Michi explained to the growling-talking frog man who had him trapped. "Any other questions?"
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:37 pm

The frog quirked a brow at the man. A mission meant he was likely a real shinobi, and not one of his missing ninja bretheren, but spying on Kumo while being against slavery? He ran the numbers in his head and things weren't making sense. Suna and Konoha were Kumo's allies in expansion and had sipped on the Raikage's poison. Kiri and Iwa both were well known slavemongers. "From whence do ye hail?" He said, and maintained the growl once more. "Ye're swiftly running out of opportunities to call yerself a friend, especially with yer use of fire. I dinnae ken if I believe that the man I just killed was the mizukage, but either way, yer attack was a little too close to be a misfire."
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:50 pm

"Unfortunately I can't reveal that to you just yet. Too many 'empires' swallowing people's homes up these days to tell where one's from freely, especially when you're not the biggest. I will tell you this though, not all villages' agendas line up with their countries'." Michi replied with a shrug of his shoulders. "Freakishly tall, uses too many elements? Definitely the Mizukage. I don't know who you are but one less person running around who's able to contend with that monster means the threat of being conquered is less and my people sleep a bit more sound at night. I saw a chance and I took it, even if I had a feeling you'd avoid it."
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:58 pm

"Ye've proven yerself a danger to me and mine, and yer lack of openness doesnae do ye any favors. From a man tired o' being stepped on, ye've got my apologies, but you'll ah've to come with me. What to do with ye is more than my decision alone." Another growl, and the frog shook his head. "Ye willnae be harmed so long as ye dinnae try to escape, or hurt me or mine again."

OF COURSE THE MOTHERFUCKING CROWN STILL EXISTS AND FUHEN WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO READ HIS MIND! So, like, whatever. He'd be able to tell who the man was a lot more clearly, and while some of what he said was clear and honest, such as his name. Yeah names were cool, and honest, and that was cool, and honest. Still, spooky, right?
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:30 pm

As the blades surrounded Michi and the two talked, the flames from him touching the tree earlier continued to rage through the forest. Massive amounts of acrid smoke began to pour through the area and the forest itself became a sea of flame in combination with the two fireballs from earlier also spreading secondary flames. The smoke and flames encircled them and made it difficult to see as it burned around them and threatened to spill even further across Heart Country.

"Danger? Yes. Not open? I'd say that's false. I told you my mission details and some other information I shouldn't have. I've been plenty open with you." Michi was calm as the flames and smoke surrounded them, the lick of the flames unable to burn him. There was no way he was going to let this 'Iyashii of River' take him wherever; the people of Spirit's Nest and Forests were counting on him to return. "I'm sorry but I'd rather not come with you and let someone take over my people while away. It also seems you have a worse issue than myself at the moment; might want to get this fire under control before it spreads to any populated areas."
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Nick

Post by Nick » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:38 pm

The Frog shook his head, and the rope that surrounded his oversized sheath would propagate. Another growl to limit funny business, but the rope would quickly float between the blades, threatening to tie him up, a 50 strength knot to hold the ninja still for capture.

"Another thing tae hold ye responsible Fer. Ah'm no a ninja that can conjure fifty meter waves o water, this'll be a job for a hundred men, not me. Come easy now, ah'm trying tae be reasonable and calm."
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:47 pm

"But I can. So let's make a deal. I'll put all the fire out in exchange for my freedom. Or, would you rather possibly lose the lives of your countrymen trying, and possibly failing, to get this blaze under control when I can do it without a life lost?" Michi offered, only able to do so now after the fight he had witnessed. Kasai had used quite the Suiton jutsu he had been able to pick up and he was confident he could put this all out with ease with it.

"You get the Mizukage dead, whatever that crown is, and I get to go home and tell my people the east isn't worth moving towards. Hell, I'll even throw in my gunbai for your weapon collection you got goin' on." Michi really didn't want to part with the lone memento of his mother but if it was what tipped him over getting away, he'd part with it even it if was sentimental. The flames continued to spread, climbing up the tree and onto both Fuhen and Michi's clothing, the smoke beginning to choke at their lungs. "So do I burn or do I put it out?
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Nick

Post by Nick » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:13 am

"Classic ninja, makin' off tae be a hero about a problem ye created, and tellin' sob stories about fearin' fer yer land when all ye do is take, take, take." Fuhen grimaced, and his skin reddened. Michi clearly hit some kind of sore spot. The blades closed in, sharp points and edges millimeters away from skin... Before with a snap of his fingers, they disappeared.

"Work quickly. Any funny business and whatever niceties I was tryin' tae offer will fall to the wayside, ye will no longer be my guest."
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Post by Niro » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:27 am

Michi was silent until the blades disappeared and began to slowly start channeling chakra so he wouldn't spook the frog man.

"Please move behind me and to the side so you don't get wrapped up in the waves too." Michi would continue to mold chakra and would finally unleash the Suiton jutsu once the frog man was out of the way of the attack. The waves crashed through the forest and immediately smothered several areas covered in flames but just one cast wasn't enough to put them all out. Michi began to move backwards in a retreat at a slow pace as he ran through several hand seals, rather than the slower channeling, and unleashed the jutsu twice more to evenly cover the lands and put out the fire while he left the scene.
SpoilerShow
Suiton • Tsunami
S-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user creates water from thin air and forms so much that it creates a massive tsunami of water 80 meters wide and 80 meters tall. The wave will flow forward at a speed and strength of [Control], crashing into and destroying everything in it's path for up to eighty meters before running out of power.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Nick

Post by Nick » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:34 am

"Dinnae return to Heart." Fuhen said as he watched the waves crash over his land. Such destruction in the hands of a ninja. He thought briefly about still capturing or killing the man, but he'd agreed to a deal, and Ichor would not have its way with his emptions today. "Tell yer masters wherever they be, today was a sleight against the country o' Tea."
FIN
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Tea Country”