Internal Affairs Pt. 1

Info gathering thread for a hunt

Nick

Internal Affairs Pt. 1

Post by Nick » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:49 pm

With Fuhen dead and his position in the Shogunate in a phase of change, no longer acting as a shadow to the Grand Shogun himself, Goro was tasked with managing internal affairs. The empire was in vulnerable state without their Grand Shogun to lead the way, which meant that more than ever their resources needed to be focused internally, from their samurai to their defense networks, ensuring that some kind of peace and unity was maintained.

The country was pretty quiet though, a state of depression and mourning, but that meant that changes in activity were all the more easy to see. An ear to the ground, a voice in the shadows, a whisper in a bar... Which is where the first piece of information came to the ears of Goro about an organization forming, recruiting, some strange name like the "Lightning ale" or some such, but it was worth looking into, for now.

A little bit of further investigation led to the discovery of the real name, Nightingale, which was probably worse than Lightning Ale, but who was Goro to judge. All he had to do was be on the lookout for the man described as a heart samurai, a shame on his nation if this strange rumor about his strange club was anything to go by. The higher ranks of samurai within Heart were fairly tight knit, and while Goro couldn't claim to know all of them by name, he at least knew their faces, and descriptions were starting to add up about who this mysterious leader might be...

Mako, Caliban
Last edited by Nick on Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Tea Country”