Internal Affairs Pt. 2

Nick

Internal Affairs Pt. 2

Post by Nick » Wed May 03, 2023 8:05 pm

Seeing as his target had made no attempt to cover his tracks, it wouldn't take long for Goro to go from asking a few innocent questions to tracking the man down. It was good they'd caught on to any potential misgivings before it could get out of hand, which meant that thankfully, unless the man was somehow more powerful than reported, this mission should be over in plenty of time and Goro could be home in time to cook himself dinner. Maybe if he was lucky, they wouldn't resist at all, and everything could be hunky-dory!

That seemed unlikely though, which caused him to sigh and stick a cigarette into his mouth, unlit. It would be a little smoky treat for himself when he was done with his job. Until then, he would have to be careful and approach his target with as much stealth as someone without the [stealth] concentration could afford themselves, which was to say he would brazenly walk into the man's home, the most private place a man could have an encounter.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Tea Country”