[Training] Death Sisters

Kitsui

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Kitsui » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:30 pm

Nehan, also known as Angel of Death, formally the daughter of death spread her wings over the smog-filled land called Iron Country. The noise of battle had rung in her ears, causing her stomach to growl while her mind wandered into uncharted territories. I need to end this raid once and for all, that way I can ensure that the people are safe. Safe? What a strange word for Nehan to think, was she now a protector of people? Had she changed that much since she came to Iron that faithful day? Or was she just pretending for the sake of her own sanity?

"Run along home citizens, make sure to lock your doors for precautionary sake. The bandit problem will be over soon, I'll take care of them." Nehan reassured as she flew low over a small village, the town alarm was rung and the citizens ran back to their homes, Nehan stopped looking back at the town as she smiled. Back in the day I would've raised that village myself before going after the bandits as well... Thank Jashin I didn't have Matanza back then. Nehans eyes settled in on a small moving battalion, who came from a settlement not far from here, about a mile away.

She landed hard in front of the soldiers, grinning with her scythe resting on her shoulder, she pushed up to a standing position and let her wings spread out to create a large imposing shadow. She had chosen to land on a piece of rock that was on top of a hill overlooking the soldiers, allowing her to tower her enemies, striking fear into their eyes, true terror came when Matanza slowly started to bond with Nehan, causing her to grow two more inches as red goo covered her body and transformed her from an Angel into monstrous demon, her wings melted as Matanza opted to turn them into nine tentacles instead.

"Hunger!" Matanza cried out in a deafening shriek before she lunged at the center of the battlefield, ripping and tearing through the screaming army, letting them know how it felt to be overwhelmed. Maybe this is what I should be doing, stopping evil? Or maybe it's both... Balance in the universe or whatever? So far I've been blessed by Jashin. The nine tentacles threaded her enemies and continuously wrecked through their defenses, Matanza was hungry and began to consume through the tentacles, cocooning her enemies as the remaining six killed and gathered more to eat.

416/400

-:-Oceans Nine
A-Rank Stance Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Matanza
Matanza can produce up to nine tentacles that sprout from her back, they can extend her reach up to [Endurance], and strike at the strength of [Strength]. These tentacles can shapeshift to cocoon their enemies and turn into any desirable weapons, including ranged, but they have to be separate jutsu combined. Their bond can last as long as Nehan [Endurance].
Last edited by Kitsui on Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Sia » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:16 am

Ikanbi had heard tales of many things whilst she was in Iron Country. In particular these days were rumors of a force of bandits that had taken up near the borders of earth country. Over time they had began working their way into Iron Country and although they were nowhere close to Kemuri just yet they were still headed in its general direction and so Ikanbi had been tasked in circumventing that little problem.

She left from the village late at night and took her time getting there, saving her energy for what was to come. She would have to be careful, truly, for Ikanbi's most capable techniques were capable of destroying the entire town in an instant if she were not careful. She floated through the forests and the grass and as she made her way to the town she had begun an investigation. She asked around quietly, her attire giving her a great amount of anonymity. There were some here that knew of Ikanbi, had worked with her before, had heard that she might be coming to lend a hand.

She met with her contact, whom filled her in and also informed her that another individual of notable power had arrived recently. At first they had actually thought it to be Ikanbi but then the appearance wasn't quite what they had thought it to be and then Ikanbi's contact had corrected the others in informing them that this one before them now was in fact Ikanbi.

"Oh...who is that then?"

"That one be Nehan."

Ikanbi's eyes lit up wildly and her head whipped around immediately.

"What did you say?" Ikanbi's eyes narrowed in an expression that others mistook as anger but was really focus.

"N-n-n-Nehan?" The man repeated with a stutter. Ikanbi realized what was happening and relaxed her face. "So it's time for the Angels to meet after all...very well."

She thanked them for the trouble and gave them a small bag of ryo, a small bag of various spices and herbs, and a large bag of rice. "From Wind Country." She said with a grin.

Heading back out into the town from the barn they were talking in, Ikanbi began floating upwards high into the air and onto the top of the barn, surveying the area. A moment later she had suddenly moved through the air so fast that to those nearby it looked really as though she had practically teleported. She hadn't, but they were not shinobi by and means and their eyes couldn't even begin to track what was taking place before them.

In a mere instant, Ikanbi was gone and rocketing towards the bandits.
Last edited by Sia on Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kitsui

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Kitsui » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:54 am

Death and destruction, but for good? What was going on in the small country known as Iron? Was the Wicked Witch from the East turning a new leaf? Was she growing as a person or had she just found an excuse to be the monster she has always been? But if she was, then why didn't she kill and consume the villagers? Kenji would be so proud of me right now. Nehan giggled as Matanza tore through the bandit's platoon, she even let a few run away as she wanted them to warn the rest of what was incoming.

The monster once known as the Angel of Death had been reawakened for something good instead, she was here to not only protect the lands but grow as a human being, perhaps she could do these things and not feel any form of guilt, for that had been her issue for the past couple of years, she hadn't been able to find a sufficient sacrifice since the day she failed to kill Takeo. She had wandered the earth and only ever heard of a hand few that would be worthy, she knew what had to be done but also understood the risks it would've involved, hence the long depression she was experiencing.

She never quite felt enough for Jashin and had recently begun to look at things from a different perspective, "Enzaragi's" new Jashin temples also made her rethink her life, what if she had gone around killing the wrong people? What if Nehan was supposed to be a weapon for good, to stop evil from spreading? Or perhaps she was sent to this earth to create balance, a bit of good, a bit of bad.

The beast laughed before letting out a terrible shriek that froze the soldiers in place, the boom was so powerful that even the clouds would part due to the force behind it, those next to her would turn into liquids while those 50 meters away would turn deaf. No matter, for they didn't want to hear the next part anyway, Nehan seized the opportunity and sliced through their defenses, only a couple of dozens left.

"You can run, you can hide, either way, you will die!" Matanza shrieked as it continued to run on all fours, piercing, consuming, and capturing bandits. Payback is a bitch! Nehan laughed manically to the parted clouds. The feast had already begun but the climax would have to wait for a while.

-:-Shriek
A-Rank Maneuver TenTaijutsu
Matanza can produce a devastating shriek that attacks nearby enemies up to 100 meters away, a large wind version of Matanza covers the beast as it blood curling scream at the Strength of [Strength], those with 10 lower [Will] might freeze from terror and those with 10 lower [Endurance] will have their ear drums burst and will need medical attention.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Sia » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:09 am

She floated for a little bit longer and then darted to the north and shot through one of the bandits like a cannon, the sheer velocity of her impact encasing him in acid sand and leaving him writhing for moments before he began dying quickly. She then pulled it from him and spread it like wildfire, it contaminated the area and blanketed everything indiscriminately, the hellfire. Acid sand rained from the sky and it graced and destroyed with precision. Her allies felt light raindrops and a tiny pressure that uplfted them, as though a gentle gloved hand had found itself under their chin and lifted their chin up, correcting their posture. Enemies felt something very different.

To her enemies Ikanbi's acid sand felt terrible and awful and horrendous and every wrought nigh naughty sense of the sensical silly words. Santon, sadly, seeped, soaked, shredded, soaked, supersoaked, sweetened, shocked through everything soarly and abundantly and the bandits fell to their knees writhing in pain. Most were unprepared for it, none of them could follow her movements, she was just too damn fast, and to top it off she could read their minds now too. Why not? She said in ill fashion and adjusted the Emperor's crown she wore, then the rice sun hat. She moved the cloak next and rustled about as she floated to the next spot and watched for a bit. Three of the supposed bandits had made their way close and Ikanbi just glued their mouths shut for a while by slathering her hand heinously against their faces, this caused a consider amount of acid and sand damage instantaneously to the degree of requiring immediate medical attention.

One of them she slipped two of her fingers into their mouth and even though they tried to bite her fingers off she just laughed because she was made of acid sand so it caved right through and gave way immediately like a peach and then she slapped them with her remaining fingers as the two missing ones regrew. Meanwhile they would have to deal with the acid sand fingers dissolving and shredding away in their mouth against their tongue like a hot coal.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Kitsui

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Kitsui » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:45 pm

Matanza was going crazy, taking down one after the other, in fact, Nehan knew that she needed to slow down a bit as she was letting the beast affect her amygdala too much, she was losing control over her own body. So, seeing that there was only one way out of this maddening situation, she flexed as hard as she could and forced Matanza back into its hiding place. The beast cried out as it didn't want to stop its feasting but Nehan's overpowering strength proved to be too much, or so she thought!

Matanza forced a final tentacle to still appear as most of the symbiote crept back into her, the final tentacle would grab a single massive target out of the bleeding army, wrap itself around him, and start breaking down all the materials. Matanza ignored the non-human materials as it didn't find those materials sufficient enough, it wanted the rich iron that hid in human blood and meat. The burly man screamed within his cocoon as he slowly melted down until only bones and scrap metals were left.

It seemed that Matanza had consumed the leather as well, hell even the cotton wasn't spared, Nehan looked back and chuckled before she stopped, her skin had begun to sizzle for some reason and within seconds it started to peel away. Is this the effect of Matanza? Nehan wasn't sure but the small sand particles in the air distracted her from such thoughts, she looked around and noticed that the rest of the army was crying out as well, Sand doesn't have this effect... Is it acidic sand? Nehan touched a particle and noted how the skin melted from the touch. Acid sand... Her wings popped out from her back as they beat once and sent her above the clouds and out of the acidic sand.

Once in the air, she looked around for the center point of this new weather phenomenon and bolted for it, she would land hard next to Ikanbi, about 3 meters away from her. Her white angelic wings covered most of her body before they beat upwards and cleared a 10-meter radius of any acidic sands. "I am guessing you are the source of this... Weather?" Nehan chuckled as she looked at the strangely dressed figure, she seemed to wear a cloak she had spotted around Crescent, the rice hat of Iron, and a strange crown atop.

Interesting woman...

400/405

-:-Consume
S-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Matanza is a hungry being and needs to consume, once the being grabs hold of a target it will begin to cocoon around their body and begin to break them down at [Strength] vs their [Endurance], if their stats are equal then the target can resist the breakdown effect for [Endurance]/10 but if their Endurance stat is 10 Stat lower then Matanza's Strength then they will be consumed within 3 posts.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Sia » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:52 am

Her gloves shot out and grabbed another bandit that recognized her cloak and immediately began to run, it grabbed him by the neck and brought him closer towards her as Nehan made her presence known a few meters away. Ah, finally, someone of interest, Ikanbi thought to herself. She lifted her head upwards as she bandit she'd snatched came closer to her still, it ended with his neck in the hand, she slathered the acid sand into the back of his neck and sent him running away screaming in pain.

Ikanbi had for a moment a look of excitement upon her face as she stared at Nehan and made very intense and deliberate eye contact before licking her lips and looking her up and down. "You look far more stunning in person than I was lead to believe, Nehan." She said with a bored expression on her face. "Oh, but where are my manners, you don't even know who I am yet."

Ikanbi snapped her fingers and a wave of Kuuton shot through the air around them, it caused the acid sand to recede from Nehan's skin, it ceased to melt Nehan or shred her and instead felt like gentle raindrops.

"Yes, that was me."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Iron Country”