Old Friends

Trusted Grader

Old Friends

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed May 31, 2023 10:34 am

Days had gone since the wicked witch from Konoha had met with the other members of Kintsugi, meaning that she had recently resurfaced from the depths she had hid in. Nehan remembered that she had met with a kid called Shio, who Yoru had introduced to her as some up-and-coming thing. Bleh, she thought to herself as she continued down the road that would eventually lead her to the Taishou, fear wasn't something Nehan ever thought about and entering countries and villages as if she was welcomed was a thing she enjoyed. doing.

Most people tend to shake in their boots once they realize who they are dealing with but knowing that Shio was the leader of said village helped ease the tension as she didn't need to plan for destruction, like she usually had to do. A sigh escaped her breath, this was the first time she had chosen to just go with the flow, which was ironic as most people expected her to be vapid and act like a wild animal, when in reality it was the contrary. Nehan just had a massive anger issue that she had spent years dealing with.

Hopefully she could enter and leave with something to be proud of rather than gaining another issue she eventually had to deal with. So, she continued the long and lonesome road towards Kemigakure no Sato, which would hopefully become her new home, but it was all up to the Taishou!
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Ace Trainer

Old Friends

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:34 pm

The buildings on the top of Kemurigakure were large castle-like towers, smoke billowing out of the side of many of them like vents into machinery. Atop one, the Taishou himself sat on the edge of it, the vents of that particular tower having been closed. The location of Kemurigakure was no secret at this point, the large billows of smoke rising into the sky being a dead give-away in the otherwise empty landscape. Upon the tower, Shio's eyes scanned the horizon, the jacket he wore slowly moving in the wind as he rose to his feet. Most notable about Shio's presence was the fact that he did not have his rice hat on, his chakra signature radiating throughout the village for all the members of Kemurigakure to sense, a signal to them all - the Taishou is here.

Kesu would slowly float up through the air, appearing out one of the windows and approaching his leader. "Taishou-sama, there seems to be a rather large chakra presence due south, having just entered the field.", he reported.

Shio would simply nod, his eyes shifting for a moment in that direction before scanning further. "Yeah.", he made a sort of shooing motion at Kesu before taking a step forward off the side of the building, his body tightening for a moment before relaxing, "I'll take care of it.", and then he would vanish.

Before Nehan, the boy would seemingly materialize, his hands falling gracefully into his pockets as he landed in front of her. "Welcome to Kemurigakure.", a small smile creeping across his face.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Trusted Grader

Old Friends

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:22 am

Nehan continued to walk the lonesome road until she began to spot the smoke fumes created by the infamous hidden village and a smile crept on her face, she couldn't believe that things were heading her way for as of now she had not encountered any guards, which was interesting, signaling to her that most likely they used long distance sensors, unless the village was in a severe need of upgrade. The wicked witch from the forest wondered how she would be greeted by the Taishou, would he find her to be a problem that had to be dealt with or would he greet her with open arms?

Right as she finished her thought pattern a boy materialized in front of her, it was none other than the Taishou himself, which was an honor, if one followed such mindsets but to Nehan this was a sign of respect. "It seems that the rumors are true." Nehan responded back with a smile, she nodded at the kid in front of her to return the respect as she knew that this was no longer just an innocent looking child but a man to be reckoned with.

"You, have clearly upgraded my friend, from a wondering lost little soul to a full-blown man, a leader among the best I hear." Nehan grinned and awaited the Taishou's answer.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Ace Trainer

Old Friends

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:43 am

The history between Shio and Nehan was delicate, important, and brief. Before and in the early days of becoming Taishou, he'd worked with two he trusted - Aimi and Yoru - to form a sort of alliance of the greats. A security measure for himself that quickly became defunct when Iron became fully under his control and Kemurigakure came to fruition. But at the time, it had been intended to be an opportunity to ensure he and those he joined with were safe. But Aimi died in his foolish attack, Yoru vanished into the shadows of Konohagakure, Fuhen became wrapped in his own allegiances and Nehan....was no where to be seen or heard. Truly some days Shio had found himself wondering about the little group they had formed, but the thoughts were fleeting. Nehan had been the last to join, and her joining was tentative but valuable, and if any of them had needed additional security, it was almost certainly the witch.

So seeing her in front of him...well it was an interesting thing to occur.

"Upgraded...yeah.", he said with a small laugh. Sliding his hands out of his pockets, he'd gesture around, "I've been busy., he gave an affirmative nod before turning his back to Nehan and beginning to walk towards the village.

"No need to take your time, aside the Taishou there is no where in Iron you aren't welcome. But that does beg the question...what brings you to my lands?", quick and to the point.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Trusted Grader

Old Friends

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:32 pm

Nehan nodded as she listened intently, she knew that there was a solid chance that she could worm her way into calling this place her new home if she played things right, God knows that she can't back in Konoha, she was on her redemption arc so this seemed to be right up her lane. She looked around and chuckled as she figured that she would still have to earn their trust and with time she could probably create changes with the kid in front of her. Jashin seemed to like the idea of her stabilising as her sacrificial runs had slowed down a bit throughout the years, down to one per day instead of trying to impress him.

"Well, thank you for your hospitality. I am here because I was curious, I wanted to know a little about this countries policy, especially towards ninjas who have been... Displaced let's say. As a former mercenary it's important that I know so I don't trample on any toes... Because I am not trying to start anything that could be considered negative." What she really wanted to know was if he was okay with her sacrificing people in the name of Jashin or if she had to continue to look for another home.

A deep breath was taken before she began to follow the leader towards the village, her grin was almost palatable as she smiled from ear to ear like an excited school girl. A new hidden village, who would've thought?
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Ace Trainer

Old Friends

Post by Ace Trainer » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:06 pm

Nehan followed along, and asked about policy within Iron, something that surprised Shio to a degree. He allowed silence to hang between them for a short amount of time as they walked, considering his next words carefully. He was beginning his move on the Land of Tides, and a force like Nehan would be helpful for what he wanted to do. She came with certain...risks that Shio needed to account for. But he also recognized that sometimes the benefit someone provided could easily outweigh the risk they presented.

He nodded.

"The Land of Iron has a long history, one of the longest in the world, and has a healthy military that stands on equal footing with the Grand 5, and even to their villages to a degree. As Taishou, I aim to build Iron to the point where it is not a matter of contending with or being equal with those villages, but standing beyond them. As the Taishou, it is my core responsibility to ensure the continued security of this land.", he paused here, taking a moment to look out around them into the rough terrain.

"Kemurigakure, the Village Hidden in the Smoke, is young. And if the Grand 5 assess Iron to be too great of a threat, they'll move before Kemuri has a chance to fully establish itself. In the interim, I am well aware of the benefit of being a welcoming environment to..."displaced" shinobi, as you called it.", he smirked at Nehan's selective language. "There are several shinobi I have already provided with a coin.", his flourished his wrist, presenting a coin between two fingers to Nehan before lowering t back down into his pockets. "Such a coin grants to freedom to pass through and seek refuge within the Land of Iron.", he paused and stopped walking, turning to face Nehan.

"I have a mission that is quite important coming up. Perhaps you'll join me, and present yourself an opportunity to get one?", he asked.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Trusted Grader

Old Friends

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:27 pm

Nehan followed the boy on their endless journeys, fortunately, her regenerative skills allowed her to walk endlessly without ever tiring her legs, which made long walks an actually nice thing for her. She was used to walking from one country to the other as she always had to stay on the move, most didn't look too kindly on the sacrifices she left behind and those were the real questions she wanted to ask, the coin thing was nice but the true meat was the daily sacrifices she had to make for Jashin. A chuckle escaped her breath as she finished listening and took in the rough lands around her.

"I see, money doesn't really interest me, that's why I left the mercenary business, especially after Kenji died. Now, the true question is. What do you, the Taishou think about sacrifices, Jashin demands at least one per day, I used to do ten but I have been cutting down as of late as it has become quite a nuisance to track down 10 worthy sacrifices." The witch chuckled before another grin grew on her face.

"Sounds like there will be plenty of sacrificial lambs to be slaughtered then." Nehan stopped and turned to look towards where she believed Land of Tides was. "Besides, with me on your beck and call, I'm sure the grand five will think twice to attack this land, for if they struggle with me then I'm sure with your little magical powers we can halt any foolish attempt." Nehan joked, but she truly believed she was unstoppable, considering she had only ever failed to take down one target, Takeo.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Ace Trainer

Old Friends

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:35 pm

The question Nehan asked was...for lack of better terms ridiculous. Ridiculous enough in fact that Shio gave her a quizzical look before electing to ignore her. If she was looking for a country to situate herself in and be free to slaughter, Iron Country was not that place - and Nehan was smart enough to know it without Shio humoring her line of questioning. She was easily acquiesced, however, when the notion of the mission and the slaughter that would come with it came up. Her additionally commentary only elicited more of the dour look from the young ruler. She almost certainly overestimated the value she brought to the table, but Shio was discerning and cynical, and whether he'd like to acknowledge it or not, she did bring value, thats why he was humoring the conversation in the first place, right?

"My people stay safe in your presence. That much you'll guarantee me. If that means you need to limit your time in the country then so be it.", he began walking, his hands behind his back. "And that is not a request."

"But, your presence on the mission would be appreciated. We're leaving in 3 days, you're welcome to remain in country or travel in and out of country at your leisure until then. And you are welcome to accompany my entourage to the leading off point in south Wind Country, or meet us there. Either way, in 3 days time, I am arriving in the Land of Tides...and I will be arriving as a show of force.", heavy words from the child.

He looked Nehan directly in the eyes, then gave her a soft smile, "Prove your worth to my men, and they'll be happy to have you and respect the coin I give you. That is all the approval you need.", seemed simple enough.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

Trusted Grader

Old Friends

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:15 pm

Nehan figured as much, she knew the answer before the words had left her lips but it never hurt to ask. See, she figured it was better to ask than to just do it, but what she now wondered was if it was okay if she captured their foes and sacrificed them, albeit in secret as to not disturb the citizens of Iron. "What's the rule on me sacrificing our enemies? What if I keep them as prisoners, once we torture them for information I get to sacrifice them?" Nehan rubbed her chin as she stopped walking as Shio continued to walk.

She could sense that her first question didn't sit right, she knew that they had worked in the past and that things had gone a bit sour once she began focusing on her own mental health, but now that she returned she knew that she had to pick up where she had left off. "Want me to go to land of tides and soften their armies up a little before your men arrive?"

Nehan usually worked best alone or with someone that was nearly indestructible as her entire combat style resolved around massive destruction, but, if he wanted her on the frontlines then she would do her best not to harm the fellow warriors of Iron, especially if she truly wanted to finally find a new home.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Ace Trainer

Old Friends

Post by Ace Trainer » Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:35 am

Nehan was unrelenting. To an extent, Shio was unsurprised, he remembered living with devout religious believers and they often took things to an extreme and struggled to not get tunnel vision. Nehan tunnel vision seemed to be her sacrifices. Their enemies? Well, Shio didn’t think they were worth much, but if they were going to be left scattered upon the battlefield, what did Shio care if Nehan sacrificed a few. ”I would suggest that you do not allow the samurai to see you doing it. But, it is unlikely that we’ll be conducting any sort of torture. The samurai are efficient, and when I need information I can obtain it with more…reliable methods.”, he said calmly.

Shio would walk slowly, his hands falling into the pockets on his pants under his cloak, the hat he wore on his head obscuring his eyes as the wind pushed it along his crown. He would turn on his feet, his back to Nehan at her last question. ”You are well aware of the risk you present, to my people. To my sovereignty. To me. So tread lightly. I offer you sanctuary in a world where sanctuary for you is short on availability and high in need. I would encourage you to consider carefully every decision you make when you’re under my banner.”.

He lifted his hand up from his pocket, showing the coin once more, seemingly taunting or tempting her.

”You can meet me in Tides. But don’t make a move without my direction.”, and with that, Shio would vanish into the air, the coin hovering for a moment before falling to the ground.
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold