[Training] Death Sisters

Trusted Grader

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:30 pm

Nehan, also known as Angel of Death, formally the daughter of death spread her wings over the smog-filled land called Iron Country. The noise of battle had rung in her ears, causing her stomach to growl while her mind wandered into uncharted territories. I need to end this raid once and for all, that way I can ensure that the people are safe. Safe? What a strange word for Nehan to think, was she now a protector of people? Had she changed that much since she came to Iron that faithful day? Or was she just pretending for the sake of her own sanity?

"Run along home citizens, make sure to lock your doors for precautionary sake. The bandit problem will be over soon, I'll take care of them." Nehan reassured as she flew low over a small village, the town alarm was rung and the citizens ran back to their homes, Nehan stopped looking back at the town as she smiled. Back in the day I would've raised that village myself before going after the bandits as well... Thank Jashin I didn't have Matanza back then. Nehans eyes settled in on a small moving battalion, who came from a settlement not far from here, about a mile away.

She landed hard in front of the soldiers, grinning with her scythe resting on her shoulder, she pushed up to a standing position and let her wings spread out to create a large imposing shadow. She had chosen to land on a piece of rock that was on top of a hill overlooking the soldiers, allowing her to tower her enemies, striking fear into their eyes, true terror came when Matanza slowly started to bond with Nehan, causing her to grow two more inches as red goo covered her body and transformed her from an Angel into monstrous demon, her wings melted as Matanza opted to turn them into nine tentacles instead.

"Hunger!" Matanza cried out in a deafening shriek before she lunged at the center of the battlefield, ripping and tearing through the screaming army, letting them know how it felt to be overwhelmed. Maybe this is what I should be doing, stopping evil? Or maybe it's both... Balance in the universe or whatever? So far I've been blessed by Jashin. The nine tentacles threaded her enemies and continuously wrecked through their defenses, Matanza was hungry and began to consume through the tentacles, cocooning her enemies as the remaining six killed and gathered more to eat.

416/400

-:-Oceans Nine
A-Rank Stance Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Matanza
Matanza can produce up to nine tentacles that sprout from her back, they can extend her reach up to [Endurance], and strike at the strength of [Strength]. These tentacles can shapeshift to cocoon their enemies and turn into any desirable weapons, including ranged, but they have to be separate jutsu combined. Their bond can last as long as Nehan [Endurance].

Nehan didn't just want to let Matanza have all the fun, no, she was going to train as well and there were plenty of fools to train against, none of these bandits stood the slightest chance against Nehan so she took her time to figure out some things that she was going to try out. Her Lucha Libre style had been neglected for the longest time as she hadn't really been forced to use it, so what better time to train it than now? Nehan chuckled as she bobbed and weaved out of strikes, closely looking at the enemy's feet position before taking a step forward and placing her right leg between the enemy, her leg would come from behind with her knee pushing towards the back of their thigh.

Her upper body was in a low position while her right arm shot in front of the enemy's stomach and hip, she would then thrust upwards as she pulled both her right leg forward and her right arm backward at full force, causing the enemy to turn sideways before crashing hard on the ground. Not good enough! Nehan grunted as she looked for the closest enemy and proceeded to redo the move, this time she would push with her entire upper body too, sending the enemy flying towards his crew, causing all of them to crash.

The tentacles were busy slashing and gashing any enemy that stood behind her or lay on the ground while she continued to train the same move and for some reason, they still attempted to attack her. Almost, got to make sure I also push with my hip! She tried it again, this time pushing with her arm, upper body, hip, and right leg, sending the enemy flying horizontally towards his enemies, she heard his ribs, legs, and part of his spine crack from her brute force, which told Nehan that she had successfully completed her jutsu.

I bet no one is going to see this shit coming, especially if they are dumb enough to attempt to strike me in the head... OOH! I should create a follow-up jutsu to make it even more devastating! Juicy! Nehan figured that she could strike them with her scythe with and upward slice as their body was horizontal in the air, which would be a game-ender tech, so she went for it and carved the man in half with ease. Perfect, who's next?

405/400

-:-Vingativa
A-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
This technique is one of the core techniques of Lucha Libre, a special counterattack move that allows the user to toss their enemies once they step too close to them, Nehan inspects her target and unless they use a [Stealth] technique that is higher than this than she will be able to keep track of their lower body as long as her speed can match it, once the target swings towards her upper body or when they plant their dominant foot forwards the Witch will place their right leg behind their dominant leg, their right elbow by their stomach and pelvis area before pushing their body upward at full strength, requiring either equal Strength to resist the toss or [Acrobatic] at a stage higher than this jutsu. This jutsu is used as a setup for a combo attack or to push the enemy away from them.

Seeing as they couldn't stop Nehan from her close-quarter onslaught they tried to shower her with arrows and other means of projectile, which was laughable to her, her tentacles were quick to slap, grab, and steer them out of her way as none of them flew either fast enough or strong enough for her to not be able to swat them out of the air as if they were annoying mosquitos that tried to harm her, in fact, she was almost confused as to why they thought this would work, what kind of mindset were they on? What made them think that anything they could pull out of their arsenal would be enough to even put a dent on Nehan?

No matter, she would still continue to hit the projectile out of the air as she slowly walked towards the archers with a sinister grin on her face, Matanza's white eyes, sharp fangs, and long tongue made her appear like the true monster they had spread rumors about, her outward appearance now matched their words and she was going to make sure that the last thing they felt was despair as they couldn't do anything but watch how their friends were massacred one by one, screams and a shout came from the ones that were stabbed and pierced by the tentacles while the main six covered her front.

Hack and slash, blood and guts, the beast of a woman known as the Wicked Witch continued to walk slowly toward the archers. "Do not run, if you run I will just kill you in a more gruesome way, continue to shoot arrows at me, perhaps one of you can take me down." She laughed before she took a great leap and landed behind the archers, forcing them to turn around.

They continued to rain down arrows on Nehan that were all swatted and she could tell that their morale was getting crushed, but that meant nothing to her, for she had yet to meet the main part of their rag-tag crew, for she refused to believe that these men alone were capable dealing this level of damage, no, there had to be stronger foes among them, but unless she got through this part then she was sure she wouldn't meet them, and she clearly wanted to.

Matanza continued to defend her before she sent two tentacles forward that cleared the first archer squadron, she pulled back the leader and held him in front of her face. She opened wide and ate his entire upper body in one bite as Matanza had the capability of expanding its maw, another laughter followed before she turned to face the bandits. "Who said this was over!?

451/400

-:-Projectile Deez
S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Prerequisite: Matanza, Multiple Tentacles
Matanza with the help of Nehan is able to swat any incoming projectile as long as they aren't sent flying towards her at a strength that exceeds above +5 or speed that exceeds hers by +5, Nehan with Matanza is able to redirect the projectiles or grab them mid-air to toss them back at whoever thought they could snipe her.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Sia » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:16 am

Ikanbi had heard tales of many things whilst she was in Iron Country. In particular these days were rumors of a force of bandits that had taken up near the borders of earth country. Over time they had began working their way into Iron Country and although they were nowhere close to Kemuri just yet they were still headed in its general direction and so Ikanbi had been tasked in circumventing that little problem.

She left from the village late at night and took her time getting there, saving her energy for what was to come. She would have to be careful, truly, for Ikanbi's most capable techniques were capable of destroying the entire town in an instant if she were not careful. She floated through the forests and the grass and as she made her way to the town she had begun an investigation. She asked around quietly, her attire giving her a great amount of anonymity. There were some here that knew of Ikanbi, had worked with her before, had heard that she might be coming to lend a hand.

She met with her contact, whom filled her in and also informed her that another individual of notable power had arrived recently. At first they had actually thought it to be Ikanbi but then the appearance wasn't quite what they had thought it to be and then Ikanbi's contact had corrected the others in informing them that this one before them now was in fact Ikanbi.

"Oh...who is that then?"

"That one be Nehan."

Ikanbi's eyes lit up wildly and her head whipped around immediately.

"What did you say?" Ikanbi's eyes narrowed in an expression that others mistook as anger but was really focus.

"N-n-n-Nehan?" The man repeated with a stutter. Ikanbi realized what was happening and relaxed her face. "So it's time for the Angels to meet after all...very well."

She thanked them for the trouble and gave them a small bag of ryo, a small bag of various spices and herbs, and a large bag of rice. "From Wind Country." She said with a grin.

Heading back out into the town from the barn they were talking in, Ikanbi began floating upwards high into the air and onto the top of the barn, surveying the area. A moment later she had suddenly moved through the air so fast that to those nearby it looked really as though she had practically teleported. She hadn't, but they were not shinobi by and means and their eyes couldn't even begin to track what was taking place before them.

In a mere instant, Ikanbi was gone and rocketing towards the bandits.
Last edited by Sia on Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Trusted Grader

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:54 am

Death and destruction, but for good? What was going on in the small country known as Iron? Was the Wicked Witch from the East turning a new leaf? Was she growing as a person or had she just found an excuse to be the monster she has always been? But if she was, then why didn't she kill and consume the villagers? Kenji would be so proud of me right now. Nehan giggled as Matanza tore through the bandit's platoon, she even let a few run away as she wanted them to warn the rest of what was incoming.

The monster once known as the Angel of Death had been reawakened for something good instead, she was here to not only protect the lands but grow as a human being, perhaps she could do these things and not feel any form of guilt, for that had been her issue for the past couple of years, she hadn't been able to find a sufficient sacrifice since the day she failed to kill Takeo. She had wandered the earth and only ever heard of a hand few that would be worthy, she knew what had to be done but also understood the risks it would've involved, hence the long depression she was experiencing.

She never quite felt enough for Jashin and had recently begun to look at things from a different perspective, "Enzaragi's" new Jashin temples also made her rethink her life, what if she had gone around killing the wrong people? What if Nehan was supposed to be a weapon for good, to stop evil from spreading? Or perhaps she was sent to this earth to create balance, a bit of good, a bit of bad.

The beast laughed before letting out a terrible shriek that froze the soldiers in place, the boom was so powerful that even the clouds would part due to the force behind it, those next to her would turn into liquids while those 50 meters away would turn deaf. No matter, for they didn't want to hear the next part anyway, Nehan seized the opportunity and sliced through their defenses, only a couple of dozens left.

"You can run, you can hide, either way, you will die!" Matanza shrieked as it continued to run on all fours, piercing, consuming, and capturing bandits. Payback is a bitch! Nehan laughed manically to the parted clouds. The feast had already begun but the climax would have to wait for a while.

412/400

-:-Shriek
A-Rank Maneuver TenTaijutsu
Matanza can produce a devastating shriek that attacks nearby enemies up to 100 meters away, a large wind version of Matanza covers the beast as it blood curling scream at the Strength of [Strength], those with 10 lower [Will] might freeze from terror and those with 10 lower [Endurance] will have their ear drums burst and will need medical attention.

Nehan liked the feeling she got when could find ways of making herself stronger, ways she could please Jashin with greater ease. She grabbed one of the soldiers throat and watched how his head exploded and began to chuckle, "Oh sorry! That wasn't on purpose, I promise." Nehan couldn't help but to wonder how much less she would have to squeeze in order to keep the enemy alive, her strength was above what she expected as she hadn't gone out fully in a long while, besides, Nehan knew not to play around when it came to fights, Jashin only allowed her to play when they got arrogant, otherwise she was told to respect their sacrifices.

The Wicked Witch of the East grabbed another incoming foe, this time relaxing her grip a little, yet still firm enough for the man to only be able to focus on releasing himself from her grip. With this I could just hold them still and force their allies to comply, the ultimate villain grab. Nehan chuckled as she lifted the man above her, thunder clasped above as Matanza pierced his body to shreds before reaching out to grab the others that was looking. No one was going to escape from this nightmare, Nehan had finally been reactivated, but what would all of this be pointed towards, what was her true future?

Well, that didn't matter, for now she was after the rag-tag excuse of an army, her hands were busy grabbing throats and testing out her new found jutsu, she even managed to use some of them as meat shields as their weights were not even considered that of paper. The maniac laughed as she tossed the remains of his carcase towards his allies and stopped for a moment to take what just happened, she needed to master Matanza and make sure that when the time came she would be at such a mastery that not even the toughest of foes could get to her.

She grabbed the last one standing of their battalion around the throat and lifted him up. "You are a brave soldier, acting out on orders you couldn't deny and yada yada." Nehan ate his head before tossing his corpse on the bloodied field, back up was just arriving and send arrows flying towards her, the witch laughed as her tentacles gathered around her to protect her from the incoming arrows.

400/400

-:-Villainous Grab
B-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
If Nehan is close enough to be able to grab the target's throat, she will go for it and squeeze around their jugular, causing those at the Strength of [Strength] or with 10 lower [Endurance] to start passing out, those with equal stats follow [Endurance]/5 post.

Nehan looked over at the burly fighters and waved them over, she let Matanza's tentacles retrieve into her back to show them that she wanted to tackle head on, man to woman, no weapons but with their hands, especially now that she had started training some Lucha Libre techniques, she knew better than to try to play it cool around these villains, but due to them not being able to even harm her she saw no foul in playing with them, hopefully Jashin would be fine with it because he generally didn't like when she played around, only when they truly deserved it for sometimes Jashin did like his sacrifices to be tender.

She watched two of them attempt to strike her, unlike her they still carried their weapons, which she bobbed and weaved out of harms way, she punched one of them in the thigh to stop his movement before leaping back and let the one capable of movement come at her, he continued to slash towards her with his massive two handed sword until she grabbed it, sacrificing some blood before she smashed the sword to pieces, which he responded by punching towards her face, Big mistake buddy! Nehan chuckled as she grabbed his hand midair with her left hand, pulled him in as she used her strength and his moment.

She grabbed his shoulder with her right then moved the left arm from his first to wrap it around his head as she rolled back, doing her famous guillotine crush, but unlike that jutsu this time she wouldn't stop rolling after she slammed his head on the ground and instead would complete the roll, placing her knee on his stomach as she planted her right leg and yanked her body backward, separating his spinal column, instantly killing the man, the head slam had already knocked him out and the yank had disconnected him from the physical world.

Nehan, out of spite, would yank even harder to pull out his head and spine from his body before she tossed that trash on the ground. "Your turn now big boy, but don't worry, I won't be using this technique on you, I have another idea!" Nehan chuckled, she needed to train a technique that would be extremely useful to her if she managed to get it right. I should call this jutsu... Destruction of the Soul! Nehan laughed out loud as she spread her arms outwards and grinned maniacally.

410/400

-:-Destruction of the Soul
A-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Counter, Grapple
This technique is one of the core techniques of Lucha Libre, a special counterattack move that allows the user to toss their enemies once they step too close to them, Nehan inspects her target and unless they use a [Stealth] technique that is higher than this than she will be able to keep track of their lower body as long as her speed can match it, once the target swings towards her upper body or when they plant their dominant foot forwards the Witch will place their right leg behind their dominant leg, their right elbow by their stomach and pelvis area before pushing their body upward at full strength, requiring either equal Strength to resist the toss or [Acrobatic] at a stage higher than this jutsu. This jutsu is used as a setup for a combo attack or to push the enemy away from them.

Nehan watched as the wounded man tried to limp forward, seeing his body be dismantled in front of him did not wake any confidence within the burly man, so instead he began to channel chakra, noticing this the Wicked Witch of the East rushed him, she knew better than to let them finish whatever jutsu they had planned, but the fact that he could jutsu indicated that he had some sort of chakra training, a fact that flew over her head as she was so focused on stopping whatever he had planned. Kenji had thought her too much about the way of ninjutsu for her not to be smart enough to stop them.

If I strike his windpipe then he should lose his focus, hell, if I hit him hard enough he might even die from it. Nehan grinned right as she popped up in front of him, she could tell from his panicking eyes that he wouldn't be able to finish he jutsu in time, so when she slammed her hand open hand on his windpipe he stumbled backward and held his throat, just like she predicted his channeling stopped immediately as he had to attend to his busted windpipe.

Panic set as tears rolled down his eyes, he fell to his knees as Nehan gently grabbed him by his air, she eyed him hard before releasing him, he was a dying man so there was no point in furthering his torture, so she just walked past him and eyed the rest of the rag-tag army. "Come on, isn't there at least one man among you who can wound me? I thought you guys came here to conquer or whatever, dying against one woman wasn't really what you guys expected huh?" Nehan chuckled as she rolled her eyes, not many people expected their deaths but Nehan, who believed she was immortal feared no man, but that didn't make her stupid or arrogant, no, after her fight with Takeo, she had been working hard on her temper, not to allow it to take over her mind ever again.

No, she wasn't going to let herself go like that ever again, that's what she had spent the last 7 years working on, not losing her temperament and so far she was on top of her shit, this was the brand new spanking Nehan that would make sure she won no matter what.

410/400

-:-Don't Choke on Your Aspirations
A-Rank TenTaijutsu Maneuver
This technique is another one of the core techniques of Lucha Libre, a special attack move that allows the user to make their enemies stumped and halt their chakra channeling process, Nehan uses this Heavenly Body technique to make sure that no chakra caster can maintain their control of their jutsu by punching them in the throat with an open palm if their [Endurance] is lower than 5 Strength then they immediately lose control of their channeling or maintained jutsu as their body goes into shock dealing with the loss of air and inability to breath properly if their [Endurance] is lower than 10 then their windpipe is busted and need immediate medical attention lest they want to perish. If their Endurance match then they lose 9 Endurance for 5 posts.

What Nehan wasn't expecting was that the burly man knew Iijutsu, so while she was taunting the rest of the army the burly man would heal his throat, slowly grab his sword and then swing towards Nehan, her ultra instinct jutsu allowed her to pick up on his strike attempt but she just turned to face him and let his sword strike her face, cutting into her skin, muscles but stuck to her face bone, luckily he lacked the strength to pierce her brain as it would take longer time for her to regenerate from that, so what she did instead was repeat the move, hitting him in the throat and watched how he fell to his knees again, tears continued to roll down his face as Nehan yanked the blade out of it. She tried to spit but her tongue had been damaged and so had most of her cheek, so instead all that happened was that she opened her dislocated jaw as blood poured out.

"da huet, awot!" Nehan tried to say that hurt, a lot but failed to communicate it. "Do ee agan." A broken smile would appear on her face as she goaded him to heal himself then try that again, she turned around and waited for the signature sound, did the same think but this time she blocked his swing with an elbow that would shatter his hands before her opposite elbow would pop his head like a balloon. "I caunt bel-" Nehan spat on the ground before she turned to the army and laughed. "I can't believe he fell for that." Her face had all but healed now, she could finally speak and her beautiful grin had now returned to its normal state, the Witch was going to show them that no one would be able to pull off the same move on her ever again.

312 + 104 = 416/400

-:-Never Again!
S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Nehan having trained Enzaragi has learned one of his signature moves that allow her to know that distance management is a very important as this can give her huge advantages giving her immense control over fights as she can move in and out of range to change the rhythm of the fight making it difficult to get used to while also having great range management and dodging attack at even a moments notice, the trick with this jutsu is that Nehan baits the enemy to attack and once they have done it then she can read their patterns and create openings giving her almost perfect dodging and countering capabilities. If any physical move hits her then they won't be able to use the same strike again as she now knows how their attack works.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Sia » Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:09 am

She floated for a little bit longer and then darted to the north and shot through one of the bandits like a cannon, the sheer velocity of her impact encasing him in acid sand and leaving him writhing for moments before he began dying quickly. She then pulled it from him and spread it like wildfire, it contaminated the area and blanketed everything indiscriminately, the hellfire. Acid sand rained from the sky and it graced and destroyed with precision. Her allies felt light raindrops and a tiny pressure that uplfted them, as though a gentle gloved hand had found itself under their chin and lifted their chin up, correcting their posture. Enemies felt something very different.

To her enemies Ikanbi's acid sand felt terrible and awful and horrendous and every wrought nigh naughty sense of the sensical silly words. Santon, sadly, seeped, soaked, shredded, soaked, supersoaked, sweetened, shocked through everything soarly and abundantly and the bandits fell to their knees writhing in pain. Most were unprepared for it, none of them could follow her movements, she was just too damn fast, and to top it off she could read their minds now too. Why not? She said in ill fashion and adjusted the Emperor's crown she wore, then the rice sun hat. She moved the cloak next and rustled about as she floated to the next spot and watched for a bit. Three of the supposed bandits had made their way close and Ikanbi just glued their mouths shut for a while by slathering her hand heinously against their faces, this caused a consider amount of acid and sand damage instantaneously to the degree of requiring immediate medical attention.

One of them she slipped two of her fingers into their mouth and even though they tried to bite her fingers off she just laughed because she was made of acid sand so it caved right through and gave way immediately like a peach and then she slapped them with her remaining fingers as the two missing ones regrew. Meanwhile they would have to deal with the acid sand fingers dissolving and shredding away in their mouth against their tongue like a hot coal.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Trusted Grader

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:45 pm

Matanza was going crazy, taking down one after the other, in fact, Nehan knew that she needed to slow down a bit as she was letting the beast affect her amygdala too much, she was losing control over her own body. So, seeing that there was only one way out of this maddening situation, she flexed as hard as she could and forced Matanza back into its hiding place. The beast cried out as it didn't want to stop its feasting but Nehan's overpowering strength proved to be too much, or so she thought!

Matanza forced a final tentacle to still appear as most of the symbiote crept back into her, the final tentacle would grab a single massive target out of the bleeding army, wrap itself around him, and start breaking down all the materials. Matanza ignored the non-human materials as it didn't find those materials sufficient enough, it wanted the rich iron that hid in human blood and meat. The burly man screamed within his cocoon as he slowly melted down until only bones and scrap metals were left.

It seemed that Matanza had consumed the leather as well, hell even the cotton wasn't spared, Nehan looked back and chuckled before she stopped, her skin had begun to sizzle for some reason and within seconds it started to peel away. Is this the effect of Matanza? Nehan wasn't sure but the small sand particles in the air distracted her from such thoughts, she looked around and noticed that the rest of the army was crying out as well, Sand doesn't have this effect... Is it acidic sand? Nehan touched a particle and noted how the skin melted from the touch. Acid sand... Her wings popped out from her back as they beat once and sent her above the clouds and out of the acidic sand.

Once in the air, she looked around for the center point of this new weather phenomenon and bolted for it, she would land hard next to Ikanbi, about 3 meters away from her. Her white angelic wings covered most of her body before they beat upwards and cleared a 10-meter radius of any acidic sands. "I am guessing you are the source of this... Weather?" Nehan chuckled as she looked at the strangely dressed figure, she seemed to wear a cloak she had spotted around Crescent, the rice hat of Iron, and a strange crown atop.

Interesting woman...

400/405

-:-Consume
S-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Matanza is a hungry being and needs to consume, once the being grabs hold of a target it will begin to cocoon around their body and begin to break them down at [Strength] vs their [Endurance], if their stats are equal then the target can resist the breakdown effect for [Endurance]/10 but if their Endurance stat is 10 Stat lower then Matanza's Strength then they will be consumed within 3 posts.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Sia » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:52 am

Her gloves shot out and grabbed another bandit that recognized her cloak and immediately began to run, it grabbed him by the neck and brought him closer towards her as Nehan made her presence known a few meters away. Ah, finally, someone of interest, Ikanbi thought to herself. She lifted her head upwards as she bandit she'd snatched came closer to her still, it ended with his neck in the hand, she slathered the acid sand into the back of his neck and sent him running away screaming in pain.

Ikanbi had for a moment a look of excitement upon her face as she stared at Nehan and made very intense and deliberate eye contact before licking her lips and looking her up and down. "You look far more stunning in person than I was lead to believe, Nehan." She said with a bored expression on her face. "Oh, but where are my manners, you don't even know who I am yet."

Ikanbi snapped her fingers and a wave of Kuuton shot through the air around them, it caused the acid sand to recede from Nehan's skin, it ceased to melt Nehan or shred her and instead felt like gentle raindrops.

"Yes, that was me."
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:03 am

Nehan was confused as she wasn't certain what Ikanbi meant in person until it clicked that she perhaps meant from the wanted posters. It's been a while since I last saw a wanted poster with my face on it. Am I even on the bingo book anymore? Nehan chuckled as she shook her head, she looked the woman up and down and smiled as the acidic sand stopped snowing down on them, Matanza stopped flicking about and returned to rest once the sand died down. "I see, and who might you be?" Nehan had never been the one to follow protocols or know who most people were unless she was after them.

"Well, Look, as long as you are not with these clowns I am okay with that." Nehan started to turn away from Ikanbi before she raised her right eyebrow as she wondered if she should perhaps team up with this random sand being, perhaps Jashin had drawn these two together for a reason? "Unless... You want to perhaps take these idiots down together? They don't seem to be able to take down a tilted tree with a mechanical axe so... We should be able to cut through them within an hour or two?" Nehan chuckled as she pointed towards their headquarters.

She wasn't sure if they only had one or multiple outposts but if they were going to make sure that the citizens of Iron Country were safe then they needed to eradicate these bandits or at least make sure that they understood that they stood no chance against them. What a shitty place this is, filled with smokes and bandits... Damn it... SO much to do and so little time. Nehan was a master of shifting blame, it helped her be able to change gears, otherwise, she could end up just destroying everything in her path. It was a poor excuse but it was one she had learned how to control in order to make sure that her mind was the one steering the wheel.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Sia » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:23 am

Admiring the visage of Nehan for a moment, Ikanbi couldn't help but break into a smile. For all of her reputation, to her, Nehan didn't seem to be a threat to Ikanbi. She supposed that could change under the right circumstances, but when Ikanbi gazed at Nehan she saw something more than a crazed cannibal. Ikanbi saw hope. Salvation. A sister Angel wrought in chaos and destruction. A like-minded soul, the epitome of human capacity. Gazing at Nehan brought a sense of relief to Ikanbi, as though she had found something she had been searching for for a long time. Truth be told, that's because she had. She had stared into the Oracle engine long ago and seen what the future held for Nehan and Ikanbi...

The destruction the two of them were capable of when together would be legendary, a tale regaled by those that would bare witness to it. Witness? Ikanbi looked around at the carnage the two of them had already caused in such a short time, they had barely even bumped into each other and yet all around them lay death, ruin, and destruction.

Ikanbi's feet had still not touched the ground, she floated closer to Nehan and stuck out her hand, grasping at Nehan's forearm in a warrior's handshake.

"I am Ikanbi, Ikanbi, Liivuduntiz." She said with a grin.

"And I would love to take care of these idiots with you....after all...." She locked eyes with Nehan as she said the next bit.

"I am built to protect and destroy."

She floated slowly upwards as she shook Nehan's forearm and after letting go she floated much quicker in the direction Nehan had gestured. Her speed increased even more, suddenly spiraling through the air and turning herself into a missile as she crashed into the side of the building, acid and sand spraying and splashing around the vicinity and beginning to weaken the structure quite immediately.

The first of the bandits that saw Ikanbi raised the alarm, drawing the attention of the entire building.

"This is all you have?" Said Ikanbi teasingly as she gazed around at the growing number of frail humans that were amassing on the first floor of the building.

"That is surely not enough to deal with us...."

Ikanbi twisted through the air, dodging several kunai that were lobbed her way from various directions. Floating around the room, she played with her prey and made them look quite silly. She was nigh uncatchable to them, spinning through the air at her leisure, gravity was no longer any consequence to her. She had transcended humanity and been allowed to levitate of her own volition, a feat which she had been practicing lately and was now putting to good use for the first time. She withdrew her detempering blade from its sheath and set to work, flying around the room and slashing at the frail pathetic excuses for humans that had rallied against her.
Last edited by Sia on Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

[Training] Death Sisters

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:06 pm

Nehan stopped to look at Ikanbi as she reached out to grab her hand, part of her told her that this was surely a trap but believing in her words the Wicked Witch gripped her hand and shook her hand back. Her face went from shocked to a nodding frown, Nehan stopped tilting her head back as she grinned and turned towards where their enemies were located. "The name is Kijo, Nehan, but I guess you already knew that. Let's see, these bandits shouldn't be much of an issue, once we clear them then we can perhaps get to know each other and try to figure out why Jashin brought us together." Nehan chuckled as her wings beat, within seconds she found herself about a kilometer above everyone.

Ikanbi flew directly at the enemy which caused the witch to grin as she reminded her of a younger version of herself, no, Nehan was going to drop down on them like a comet and erase half their camp in one go, the falling star would be visible from far away, giving Ikanbi enough of a warning to either move out of the way or prepare for what was coming. Imagine that I used to waste so much energy running around like a fool killing each individual... Tsck... Kenji was right... That fool was always right... Nehan hated to admit that she missed her old friend, but the reality was that years had passed since he had perished and she had moved on, in fact, she was moving on a little bit too quickly as she was catching on fire. But... With these type of jutsu I will be able to— The ground was coming in a bit too fast but the collision went exactly as she planned.

The ground buckled under her mighty comet strike, rolling out waves that cracked the building from the foundations, shattering windows and ripping trees from the ground, followed by an infernal explosion that obliterated everything in its path, clearing 200 meters in each direction except down as the earth put up a mighty fine resistance, stopping the intense force with large dust debris that quickly revealed a gaping impact strike that left the village/camp looking tattered, half the camp was still "functioning" albeit with a lot of collateral destruction while the other struggled to give off the image that there used to be a village around here. Save for the hand few dangling buildings and leaking pipes, one would think that this was a wasteland.

Nehan chuckled as she rose to a standing position, she cracked her right shoulder as she looked back to see if Ikanbi was around. "Are you good friend? I hope I didn't hurt you or anything. I have a habit of going a bit overboard sometimes." Nehan continued to laugh, her gaze turned upwards to the shading hill that was the streets of the bandit village, and leaped up to the edge. "I guess It's too late to ask if any of you would want to convert over to Jashinism." Nehan's steps were extremely light for someone who possessed such immense strength, in fact, her steps didn't even crack the already shattered glass that painted the ground.

538/400

138 + 338 = 476

-:-It's A Meteor!
S-Rank Tentaijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: Pesadilla
Nehan begins by finding herself at max combat height with Pesadilla in her hand, she will then flip the axe to hold the hammerhead aimed towards the ground as she begins to descend, once she begins to pick up momentum the Witch begins to engulf in flames that shapes into the maw of Tyrannosaurus-Rex that protects the wearer at [Strength]. Once she connects with the ground the blast will send out a shockwave that will roll the earth 200 meters in all directions, forcing the targets within the vicinity to either use an equivalent rank [Acrobatic] technique to escape or force to embrace themselves in order not to fall, following the roll comes the blast of flame clear the very same area at [Strenght]. The shockwaves last for 3 posts while the flames begin to die down at the end of the second post unless they manage to catch anything ablaze.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya