Welcome Blackpoint (Sanitarium)

Enzaragi interrogates Noeru at Blackpoint

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:28 pm

Deep within the darkest pit of the fabled ravine hidden amongst the mist and the waterfalls and the vast cave systems. Lies a base hidden from the world a place simply called "Blackpoint" Few knew of this place as this was where Setsuzoku hired mercenaries and trained talented and otherwise peaceful idealistic pacifistic residents of miracle and dwarf citizens into capable killing machines.

After Enzaragi's self-perceived failed efforts to assist in the border war on Wind country, he was lucky enough to negotiate a captured P.O.W. from his battle site after learning of the capture of Chikara. The ninja was known as Noeru a Senju that was a part of the elusive ANBU. The very same Noeru he was pitted against on his battle site. After guarding him and procuring him to Blackpoint, He was made to be blindfolded, gagged, and had his ears stuffed to ensure no information on where he was going or what going to happen to him.

Arriving at Blackpoint a room was prepared in the deep caves of the fabled ravine just for occasions like this. Noeru would find himself bound to a chair with chains preventing any movement. The dark room would be dimly lit by a single small candle. "Before Enzaragi removed the gag and blindfold before waking the Senju up with a simple splash of cold water and a loud clap. "Wakey, Wakey!" Enzaragi said as he leaned forwards on his very own chair propped up in front of Noeru wearing the mask and cloak of Setsuzoku giving an extra sense of mystique that would surely add to the intimidation factor even more. he paused as he silently stared down his captive and most likely ignored whatever the ANBU operative had to say. "I'm going to keep this as short and sweet as possible. You will tell us what we want and this will go over smoothly and painlessly. Sounds good?"

It wasn't a real question more so a demand given the situation. Offering his captive some water to show hospitality. "You thirsty or are you rehydrated from the splash?" He smirked at his own joke before he extended his arm forward genuinely offering water to his captive who possibly would appreciate this hospitality seeing anywhere else the ninja of leaf would be tortured.
Last edited by Mre-face on Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:47 pm

The youth felt the splash of cold hit his face and he looked up. His vision was blurry, it took a little while to get adjusted to the lighting conditions. The light was very scarce, coming only from a few candles. But before him was the man he had fought during the invasion. His performance was dire, he failed himself and his comrades. All he could do now and sit here and do his best to not sell out any of his villages secrets. Already the pain he felt was high, and from this he knew it would be hard to put up with any more pain that this man would most likely end up dealing to him. But, it would not mean Noeru would not try to resist what was to come.

'Hmmh...' The youth let out, simply to inform the man that he was awake and paying attention. Noeru was not about to take part in the psychological games the man was about to try and play with him. The youth was not interested, he had to fortify his mind in order to withstand the pain he was going to go through.
KonohagakureShow
Senju, Noeru - Chuunin - A-Rank
IwagakureShow
Fukusha Kurai - Genin - D-Rank
KumogakureShow
Igarashi Ryoto - Genin - D Rank
SunagakureShow
Ikigai, Itoshii - Genin - D Rank - #C2B280

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:43 pm

The silence was telling me this wasn't going to be straightforward he would have to bait him out to talk this was going to take a little while but Enzaragi was an incredibly patient man he spent most of his time praying and meditating he had been through too much to let simple silence dissuade his attempts to interrogate the man "Not thirsty or talkative huh? Just tell me when you want a drink and I'll gladly give you one! " The masked man stood up from his chair before grabbing his blade and igniting it lighting up the room as he walked over towards a torch to light it so they could see each other easier it also helped that his omega blades were an intimidating sight for most

"Let's cut to the chase, shall we? I want your full name your rank, any organization and subdivision you are part of, and the defenses of Konoha and where they are possibly holding Chikara! Tell me that and this will go over nice and smooth no pain involved and you will be as peachy as ever. And if Konoha and my friend are smart on their side then you'll be home without as much as a scratch!" Enzaragi made his demands as he walked around igniting each torch to slowly light up the room. He knew defiance would be the first thing to come out of the ninja but he would await his response first before acting maybe he would be pleasantly surprised. "Look I know the first thing you will say is something along the lines of "You ain't getting anything from me" or "Why would I tell you that?" but the truth is you are in our grasp now and you can't escape and you are going to be here for a gooooood while... So let's just make this easier for the both of us." Enzaragi made it clear that he knew exactly what would be his gut response why would a Konoha ninja give away such crucial information?

Maybe Enzaragi hoped that in pointing it out that he would realize that he was truly trapped here in the middle of nowhere face to face with his supposed enemy at his mercy.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:27 am

The raven haired youth remained still in the chair. His head sloped down and his gaze fixated on his thighs. Although the white haired man spoke, Noeru seemed to pay no attention to him. As he tried to fortify his mind for what was to come, there was a glimmer of hope that soon he would be rescued from the captors and this place he was held in. Although he knew the chances were very slim, the idea gave him hope, and hope was the only reason he would commit to withholding the information from his captors for as long as possible. It was not an option, this was something he had to do. The youth could not betray his village.

The man spoke words of comfort, that cooperation would allow him to get through this free of pain. But the betrayal of his village would hurt him even more, the Senju did not think he would be able to live with himself if he gave away the secrets the were necessary to ensure the protection and survival of the village. The village, the power behind the Land of Fire, it had to remain strong. Giving the information to anyone who was not a part of the village was an indirect attack on the village. And this was not going to be something he could do.

His breathing remained calm, he concentrated on the feeling of the breath, his abdomen as the air inflated his chest and caused his diaphragm to contract and expand. Noeru entered a meditative state as he tried to remain calm before the storm.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:51 pm

The words feel like silence, like speaking to a wall it's as if he thought he could ignore him until he would be saved but the truth was Noeru was at his mercy. A large sigh exited Enzaragi's mouth before he approached closer. "Y'know I think they did something to you went they grabbed you let me check if you're okay!" The zealot put up a veil of sincerity. He knew exactly what had happened to him and there was no point in hiding it he would notice eventually but he seemed unaware as of now.

Enzaragi would gently walk over to where his kidney had been removed and press his thumb against the stitches his thumb would dig into his stitches like a screw into a board. "What is this? I'll have to check further Noeru who knows it could be something dangerous." This time is pinching the entire wound and pulling it as he could without undoing all his work. He would then twist the stitches dealing with an excruciating amount of pain.

"Damn, something is definitely wrong here man I might have to hit it to really make sure!" Enzaragi stood up before dealing a perfect shovel hook to this hostage's kidney digging into his knuckles to inflict even more pain. He knew how much stronger he was so he intentionally held back just enough not to critically injure him and only crack a rib as he fell down from his chair from the sheer impact and additional push from Enzaragi.

If the injuries became too much, he was sure he could keep Noeru alive since he had access to the best doctors and Ichiro if he was close by.

Enzaragi crouched down to meet Noeru's eyes using what he just did as leverage to further intimidate Noeru. "So are you in a talkative mood now or should I keep checking on you to see if you are okay? Cause I can do far worse than you can ever imagine..." If things kept going like this then most likely he would need to bring in Chie and end his suffering in favor of mind searching but he knew getting him to say everything put less strain on Chie's mind and body and was most likely faster.

He hoped that this was to be enough to make him talk as this wasn't something that Enzaragi reveled in doing but he deemed it necessary for the sake of getting the information he needed so he could at least have an idea of where Chikara was and how he could save him.
Torture son!Show

Trained jutsu 436/400
Sunday Punch: Liver Lacerator (Aimed at the kidney) (Technically can't use it lol)
B-rank Taijutsu maneuver
Prerequisite: Peek-a-Boo
The user aims an explosive punch slightly below the ribcage and aims directly for the liver causing immediate damage upon impact which can either lead to a full-on rupture of the liver, knock someone down and stun them or cause a lot of pain making it difficult to keep fighting. If Enzaragi's strength and speed exceed the user's Endurance by 15 it will rupture the opponent's liver and cause them to fall o the ground with unbearable pain. If Enzaragi's strength and speed exceed the user's endurance by 10 an opponent will lose control of their legs temporarily and fall leaving them open to follow-up attacks for 1 post. If Enzaragi's strength exceeds his enemy's endurance by 5 an opponent will feel a sharp pain that draws the opponent out of the fight making it difficult to focus and keep fighting -6 to willpower.
Last edited by Mre-face on Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:04 am

The youths gaze remained fixed on his thighs as the man continued speaking. But there was only so much he could do. When the white haired monster of a man chose touch, twist, rip and hit the wound - excruciating pain shot through his whole body. His body shook in agony as there was very little he could do to avoid the pain. The only thing that was keeping him going was the hope that he would soon be rescued. For now however, his lips had to remain shut. Speaking about his village or any secrets relating to the village would be a disaster. A part of him hoped that the organisation he was a part of would take the necessary precautions, and do what needed to be done to ensure the safety of the village.

Ignoring the mans demands was hard. Noeru had never felt pain like this before. He always managed to get through battles taking minimal damage, but the war was a completely different beast. It was not something he was prepared for. The youth was not expecting to be fighting against people with that level of skill. This was something that was in the past, and right now he could do nothing about that. Right now he had to concentrate on staying alive. On not losing his mind before he would leave that wretched place. And the path to that would be hard. His lips remained shut, ignoring the shouting and screaming that was caused by the wound. Noeru did not know what happened, trying to avoid listening to the mans words as all they would achieve is destroy his morale. And morale was one of the most important things right now.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:24 pm

He knew that the pain was getting to him no matter how much he tried to save face Enzaragi knew. Enzaragi pulled up the chair to its normal sitting place. Enzaragi pulled out one of his blades and pierced it against a chair leg on Noeru's lap as a further intimidation tactic before continuing on with the interrogation. "This is just the start so I'm suggesting you start talking before more ribs start getting cracked or things get even worse from there!" The scorpion's tone was menacing as a warning about what could happen if he didn't start complying.

"For all intents and purposes, a single removed kidney and a rib isn't that bad..." Enzaragi paused pondering over every fight and near-death experience he had in his life every cut every bruise every broken limb and severed hand or finger. Every crack from the slaver's whips or batons and bats every mark on his body was a story every scar a moment in time. Slowly Enzaragi would begin to remove his cloak until it came down to his shirt removing that as well would reveal to Noeru a body mutilated with scars and tattoos almost every place had a gauge or slash nothing was safe sure they were faded but the evidence of his body's battles were present

"Since you don't wanna talk I'm gonna tell you a story!" A smile grew on his face as he slowly walked closer to Noeru. eventually, the zealot arrived close enough to finally show the details of the scars on his body.
The human voodoo doll
phpBB [video]
"Y'wanna know how I got these scars? Well, one day a bruja, a witch! "Saved" a young slave boy or so he thought... And pain was something this young boy was very familiar with whips and bats were used to inflict discipline so what could a witch possibly do differently? Well, little did this boy know that the witch had plans for him like, unlike any other. It's never hard to manipulate someone with a broken mind so he agreed to almost anything she wanted keyword almost. So a ritual was to be performed on him. Strange markings and blood sacrifices were placed around and on his body. From there every torture and violation that you could ever imagine was inflicted on him. Every gauge every burn every broken bone and ripped and bitten of a piece of flesh was done not only to break him further so that he would obey but also to teach a lesson in suffering." His smile faded as his glare from his mask peered down the Senju's eyes crouching down to reveal that nothing but pain was behind his silvery eyes if Noeru looked deep enough.

"After hours or days, even he doesn't know, he was granted immortality and he was to be her human voodoo doll the perfect one the other handcrafted ones were fine but this one was alive and could fight and kill for her without remorse or risk to her own body. Anything he or she did to his own body was healed, so she used him to gather sacrifices and inflict all kinds of suffering on her handcrafted voodoo doll as a three-way link to her sacrifices." Grabbing one of his blades of omega and igniting it in his hands searing his flesh not even flinching in doing so. The burnt flesh would stink up the room with the foulest of odors te combination of human bodies and fire was never a pleasant smell.

Enzaragi maintained unwavering eye contact despite the suffering his hands were being subjugated to on his own. "The heart was always the final area to be mutilated the pain was excruciating far worse than anything else, everything felt as though it started failing at once it was pierced. This went on for years until he broke free from her grasp and now we are here."

The one thousand-yard stare kept going further and further as the room stunk more and more and his flesh seared hotter and deeper than ever.

The zealot
phpBB [video]
"I remember every single infliction of pain very vividly and I can do them to perfect memory even the ritual that came along with it. Now imagine what I'm going to do to you just because you don't want to talk. I just need to recreate it and then you are my plaything until you either tell us what we want or every day I could take some time just to torment you in a new creative way and every time you are on the verge of death you'll heal right back up! Every time you beg me for the sweet release of death from your misery I could just keep you alive and then we repeat over and over and over until someone finds me or you but by then you will be a husk of a tree stump." Immediately stopping the ignition and sheeting his blade as his story was over. The final metaphor was apt as the man he was interrogating was a Senju after all.

Enzaragi had gathered a very dark place within his mind to go to for the sake of his friend. A place he hadn't been to or thought of in a good while but it made him realize how far he had come in terms of healing and that he had actually done so much good since his time with "La burja"

Hoping that his long-winded and tragic story shook his hostage to his core resulting in him finally cracking and telling him what he needed. Otherwise, he would have to reevaluate his plan further. "Unless you tell me what I want that is!" Enzaragi chuckled relieving some of the tension that had filled the air
Last edited by Mre-face on Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:45 am

His body hurt. The wound was ripped open by the zealot, and now his rib was cracked. The pain pulsated through his body, causing any hope he had left the begin fleeing. His breathing was heavy, his pulse was rapid. There was only so much he could do to calm himself down. Calming down proved to be harder than he thought. Due to the damage he had suffered during the invasion of wind country, and the damage he had suffered here, it was hard for him to compose himself. His mind had not recovered yet and was not ready to deal with the events that were taking place. Any moment where he was able to breathe a recover his composure was a bliss, and Noeru knew that if only he could keep the zealot talking, he would have a chance at regaining his composure. Now his hope had returned, this time all he was hoping for was that he would have enough mental energy to deal with the pain that would ensue when the zealot got tired of speaking, but for now, Noeru knew he had to do his best to keep the man occupied verbally.

The story of the zealot was crippling to the spirit. How could a child go through such treatment and retain any form of normalcy. They could not. It was impossible. And it was starting to make sense why this man was doing what he was doing, why he was surrounded by the people he was surrounded by. The reason for working with the likes of Iwagakure. If this is the life he had lived thus far, there was no surprise that he became the person he is that day. '...If this... Is how your childhood was... Why are you partaking in... ruining the lives of others...?' Noerus voice was broken, shallow, weak. He did his best to retain his normal composure, but the pain was too intense, his voice crumbled under the strain of pain. And there was not a lot he could do about it. Buying himself time to find the composure, and allow his comrades to hopefully find him, or do something that would allow him to get out of here, was necessary. Time is what he needed right now. Noerus gaze rose up from his thighs and looked the zealot in the eye. Although his voice was broken, Noeru was serious about his words, and he wanted to know why, after what the man had been through, he would subjugate others to face a similar fate.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:44 am

Slowly he explained parts of his life story and could tell that the man before him was beginning to break. His eyes told enough trying to hide his fear and pain. It was as if a rope was slowly being pulled apart he could almost hear how it crunched as it snapped open from the sheering forces. The combination of the story and the injury to his kidney and rib was enough to give him a wake-up as he began speaking call where he asked a curious question. Why? It was a valid question but he could ask the same. For Enzaragi it was to redeem himself from his deranged past which he had hoped he had achieved by creating his and Chikara's new country and now it was to further protect his country even if it meant getting dirty in the process.

Enzaragi sighed as he put on his robe it seemed so obvious to him but to the man before him, it was a mystery his voice was weak it seemed that he had found his voice but it was faint missing the quiet pride he had prior. "It wasn't my childhood but most of my later adolescence but I digress, the reason why is the same as yours I suppose. Would you steep over your own boundaries at times even a little bit for the sake of your friends family or country? For me? It's simply a means to protect my friend and the people of this country." After correcting the man's timeline of his life he wanted to see if they shared that in common the man before him was an ANBU member black ops, of course, he could it felt hypocritical that he accused him of ruining others whilst also being part of such a subdivision ignoring the Konoha war machine during the great war as well while Enzaragi didn't have any exact detail it was enough for him to sneer at his remark.

"You say I have ruined the lives of others. Would you kindly point to whose lives I have ruined exactly?" Enzaragi wasn't expecting a clear answer just that they were enemies so he wanted to dig in order to find if Noeru was truly genuine in what he was saying or if he simply said what he said because they were enemies on the battlefield. Did he have any proof or personal grievances?

"Now ask yourself how many lives have I "ruined?" How many friends sons and parents have died at your hand or your country's hand for the sake of those at home? I don't always enjoy what I do or have done but I have improved the lives of those who live in this new country we have built. I don't think I'll ever fully redeem myself for the things I have done but I try to do more good than bad at the very least." Complex thought washed over his entire body as shame and pride simultaneously grappled with his mind. He quickly compartmentalized these feelings before focusing on the matter at hand. "So let's see if we can start doing some good by not ruining each other's lives anymore?" A subtle tilted nod was given to signal that Enzaragi was open to working together the subtext was clear if he didn't start complying then Enzaragi would have to start with other tactics if nothing was working.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:44 pm

Noeru listened to what the man had to say. There were parts that he was saying that were true. Neither side was innocent, both took lives of people who tried to protect their relatives, their friends, their villages, what they themselves stood for. There did not seem to be an end to the suffering in the lives that they lived. Peoples differences lead them down path which inevitably would cost lives of people that simply wanted to live their life, and neither he or the man before him had the right to have any impact on that life. The Senju pondered what was being said for a moment before arriving at something he hoped would agree with the zealot. 'I understand... What you are saying... We have both taken lives... We both fight for what we believe in... But why involve yourself in something that does not concern you... The people of the Land of Wind... What have they done to you...? They simply... Want to live their life... In peace... Away from the troubles of war... And what did you do...? Helped out Iwa... When their squabbles had nothing to do with you... Why...?' His voice was still broken, tired, full of pain. That did not stop him from challenging the zealot. Noeru had already accepted the fact that he would probably die in this place. This place the zealot called a home.

There were stronger forces at play here. Noeru began to wonder about how the world they live in is organised. Whether it is the right way they should live. Was combat the way things should be resolved? Loss of life of people who most likely did not want to fight one another? Was that the way the world should operate? Noeru did not know, but this situation got him thinking.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:23 pm

The man spoke slowly his spirit was sunken but it was still strong enough to challenge him. Enzaragi respected that even at a place like this where certain death was very likely for a P.O.W. The reason for them agreeing to join the border fight between Suna and Iwa was that they had been hired before by them so they had some kind of relationship from the start but this time it was a mutual enemy and a hefty reward for their efforts. "I'm glad we are getting somewhere with this. The reason why is that wind's expansion poses a danger to us and our people. Were they to keep expanding further and further that would put us in a very bad position and it puts us in a good light with Iwa avoiding any potential conflict between us. A healthy reward also helps unfortunately we were and still are to an extent soldiers of fortune." Breaking it down made it simple and clear it put them in a better position against a potential future enemy.

Enzaragi shrugged as he put his cloak back on trying to communicate a kind of 'you see?' manner with his body language. "Plus if peace is what Suna wanted why would they continuously expand during their war? Not only that their own kage wasn't even there to help them instead they let both the Raikage and Hokage fight for them. The latter which died... So it goes to show what kind of country they are by treating their allies this way." Enzaragi realized at that very moment he revealed something crucial that he had forgotten to tell him.

"My apologies I forgot to inform you but the Hokage died fighting the Tsuchikage. He did die honorably. Fighting despite losing on his side to potentially win the war early by killing the Tsuchikage." The news would likely fall upon Noeru like an anvil thrown from the top of the kage summit. While it wasn't intentional Enzaragi would take the opportunity if it likely would break Noeru even more.

The talks were finding more mutual ground together but he needed to remain patient because if speaking to him was enough then he would do so. Enzaragi wasn't much for torture having been through it himself as he explained to Noeru and his hospitality was supposed to be a sign of that.

if this went smoothly more hospitality would likely be offered if it went as Enzaragi wanted otherwise this interrogation would be extended as needed until he could get a hold of the information he desired.
Last edited by Mre-face on Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:44 am

With Konoha being on the other side of the conflict, Noeru understood the concerns the zealot and co must have had with the Three allies expanding as much as they did. But even with that happening, resolving to more conflict was unnecessary. If anything, because of the action that Iwa had taken and the individuals who fought on Iwas side, there would only be more conflict to come from this. The Three would not just sit idly and allow one of their allies to get destroyed, it would only be a matter of time until the three came together once more to put forwards a plan to either nullify the conflict between them and the other nations, or commence another attack to reclaim the land which the Wind nation lost to Iwa and the conspirators. Resources and potential safety were a fair reason to join forces, but it may not have been well thought out. There would likely by more fighting to ensue from this conflict, that could have been resolved through diplomacy. But at the same time, Noeru did know he was most likely not aware of the full picture, after all he was just a soldier in this. He himself was not a player at the big table, and due to that he was unlikely to be told the full story, he had his MOs, and so far he had failed to fulfil them.

His heart sank. The Hokage had been killed. The Hokage who was so feared, so strong. The man was an incredible leader, a great governor. The man died at the hands of Iwagakure. The Senju who so far was slowly regaining composure, shattered. His mind broke. With their leader gone, the first thing Konoha would do was select a new individual who would have to fill the boots of the previous Hokage. And big boots they were. There were a select few who may have been recommended for the position, but with the amount of haste this would be narrowed down and dealt with very quickly. Finding out about the Hokage the way he has, broke him. His head dropped and his gaze fell up on his thighs once more. All the morale he may have recovered in the past few minutes had disappeared and all he could think about was his village, clan, family, and friends. He hoped they were all okay and that Konoha was in a good position. He wished he could be back with them, he wished they were all safe. His mind went to the children of the Hokage that he knew, Takeshi, Yozei. Noeru was close with one of them, and he could not help but wonder how the Hyuuga was feeling with his father gone. Noeru wished he could be back with him, offering some sort of comfort.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:23 pm

After explaining his stance it was clear that Noeru was in the belly of the beast at this point. The news of the Hokage silenced him which spoke volumes likely he wanted just wanted to return home safely more than likely. He would so long as Enzaragi got the information he needed and had confirmation that his friend was safe. Now was the time to strike. "I'll send an envoy informing Konoha that you are live! Patch you up give you food and water and make this room less of a depression hole. Then we can possibly parley if Konoha is willing. " Enzaragi paused as he took a deep breath as he had already sent an envoy to inform fire country and by proxy Konoha of their possession of Noeru he had no use for killing Noeru unless Chikara was hurt. An eye for an eye. "I will only do that IF I get the information I need. So let's try this again..." The interrogation had made progress but now it was time for round two. Now it was time to get some intel.

"I want to know everything I possibly need to know about where they are keeping Chikara and how I could get past the defenses so I can save him should it come to that and I promise I'll keep you safe so long as they don't harm my friend. I swear it's on Jashin's and my family's name!" The fact that Enzaragi was willing to bring his very own god into this a good he was devoted to and would never use in vain to lie. "I want your full name your rank, any organization and subdivision you are part of, and the defenses of Konoha and where they are possibly holding Chikara." The same question came once again but this time Enzaragi expected him to answer instead of trying to put up a wall of silence.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:12 am

The knowledge of the Hokages passing has placed Noeru in a desperate need to return home. The aftermath of the invasion would have placed great stress on the Villages officials, any help the Village required would have to satisfied on way or another. And Noeru wanted to be there, supporting his Village in anyway he could. The Zealot changed his approach, offering him plenty comfort when he needed it, it made Noeru wonder what the real motivation was for him and his organisation to join forces with Iwa. If this was the way they dealt with things, Konohagaure would be more than likely to support their efforts, and with Konoha came the greater alliance. Although with the recent results, that may not have been true. '...You're a good person... Stop aligning yourself with Iwa and its allies... We would have more that Iwa and Kiri put together...' Noeru said, his voice seems to have recovered, although it was still stagnated. Noeru did not want to do it, but knowing that the Hokage had died made the village a lot more vulnerable, giving up any information right now would not be possible, regardless of what the Zealot was offering.

'I'm speaking to you man to man right now... Forget this Shinobi bullshit... I can't tell you anything that you are asking... As a leader of a country... Would you give up information of you village if you were captured... When you know the village is in a vulnerable spot?' Noeru knew the Zealot would not be happy with this answer, but that was the way of things with Noeru. The youth could however give him something that may be more useful. 'Instead... I can vouch for you. When I return to Konoha I will make sure you, and your village are not in any danger from Konoha... You have not done me any harm... I will be happy to work with you to improve relations between our villages...'
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:18 am

It appears as though Enzaragi's softer approach was working however instead of telling him what he wanted, he praised him for being a good person which surprised Enzaragi he never expected Noeru to say something like that. Enzaragi fully expected the Senju to fully buy into the evil missing ninja narrative however that wasn't the case.

As he was beginning to gain his voice back the ANBU operative began rattling on about how he couldn't tell him because the country was vulnerable but he could vouch for him which he also didn't expect it gave him something to consider. He was willing to half lie for him. We have gotten a clearer understanding of each other and our goals and him vouching for us could paint us in a good light in Konoha's eyes however, can he be trusted? Or are these just words that I want to hear as an out or is this genuine? And even then can we trust the words of Konoha? The zealot couldn't rule out the possibility that Noeru's words could be used to deceive him or they could completely change their minds the moment they saw an opportunity.

It was a lot to consider Enzaragi paused for a second looking towards Noeru before giving his answer. "You can go on. We'll follow shortly behind to Konoha and maybe we can work something out!." After releasing him from his chains and opening the jail door. If Noeru walked out of the jail cell he would find himself in a small dungeon, hearing faint mourning on the outside where most of the little light he found. That was where the main part of Blackpoint resided. You both know what to do. he communicated via the link that Chie had created alongside a subtle nod signaling to kick in Chie and Wakana into action knowing exactly how to proceed just as they had agreed earlier.
Last edited by Mre-face on Sun Jul 23, 2023 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:41 am

The Senju youth was startled, to say the least, about how the situation turned out. From making threats to letting him go. This was pretty unusual, he had his suspicions about the situation. But he could not refuse something like this. After giving him his word, he would keep it and ensure that once he made it back to Konoha he would do his best to improve the relations between Konoha and the Land of fire, and the Zealot and his companions. In the Senjus eyes, they were a bunch who were simply trying to build a place that shared their own views, even though they might not have played it the wise way, or at least that is how Noeru saw it.

With his bindings being undone, the youth walked up slowly to the Zealot and extended his arm, to off the man a handshake. 'Thank you, once I get back I will work to improve the relations between our nations. I give you my word.' With that he awaited for the man to grab his hand and shake it, then he would proceed out of this compound. Once he was outside, he would spend a moment to gather his bearings and then proceed to head in the direction he believed would take him back to his village. His senses were on full alert, just in case he were to be followed. Although he was at a disadvantage due to the physical and psychological damage he has sustained, the youth would put up a fight if he had do, smarter this time.

A few moments later, he would pick up the pace to a medium paced run. This speed was going to be all he could sustain in order to speed up getting back, and to prevent any damages to his body. Like ripping his wounds even more.
JutsuShow
Improved Sight (Pre-approval) Perception S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The user has managed to improve their vision to the point where nothing goes unnoticed by him. He is able to see the slightest movements, whether that being a leaf, a single strand of grass, or an opponent hiding with a [Stealth] technique of equal or lower rank.
Improved Hearing (Pre-approval) Perception S-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
The user has honed their sense of hearing to a degree that their hearing has become sonar-like. By using the vibrations in the air he is able to pin-point the location of objects that emit even the slightest of noises, such as a heart beat.

These jutsu have been trained in a separate thread, however his CS has not been modified yet.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:55 pm

Pain, all this war had brought was just that, she remembered how well everything was going until the border dispute started. From one soldier stepping over the over border to an entire army, back-and-forth clashes accumulated to finally clash in the Great War. The voiceless felt lonely in her chambers and rose to a seated position, she knew that they still had the prisoner held captive within their cavern systems, he was to be used for a trade to get back one of their leaders, the rapper known as Sly Force, who had managed to get kidnapped.

She walked past the nervous eagle and through the crowd who were anxiously waiting to hear what the captured Anbu had to say, the silent moved through, and walked up the stairs and deeper into the cavern, around now, Enzaragi should be busy dealing with him, she began to channel chakra through the air between her and the long hallway, right as her comrade opened the door and Noeru felt confident stepping outside, she would push her hand forward.

A gravitational push would send the Senju flying back, if Enza didn't catch him he would smash into the wall behind him. From behind her, Chie would arrive and finish her set of seals, she would walk up to Noeru and place her hand on his head and begin to extract the information she needed, she had already linked up Enzaragi and Wakana who were all masked so none of their were to be revealed to the operator. She looked at his wound then at Enzaragi, she wondered if Chikara would be butchered as well or if this was the doing of Iwagakure.

"You should've listened to Enzaragi, we would've only drawn what we needed... Besides, you are already wounded, you should frankly rest up, the war is currently at a lull." Chie spoke gently to Noeru, hoping to assure him one way or another that he wouldn't have to die if he didn't struggle.

MetaShow
Wakana

15 str

Kuuton • All Creation's Heavenly Push
A-Ranked Kuuton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will extend their hand toward a single target object, person or other thing within 65 metres. That object will be pushed by gravity away from the outstretched hand with [Control] strength for 2 posts.

Chie

~Ninjutsu • Memory Rip
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka places their hand upon the target's head as they pull a memory from the target to visualize and experience. From here the Yamanaka copies the memory for themselves being able to recall it at any time as if it were their own. However the Yamanaka may be resisted if the target has less Will Power than the user's Control. This will cause a painful disconnection for the Yamanaka as they are yanked out of the target's consciousness.

~Ninjutsu • Radio Frequency
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka will fall limp as they begin to communicate with a large body of people. They will be able to transmit messages to people of their choosing within [Control]*2 meters radius one way for 4 posts to a number of people equal to their [Will Power].
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:31 pm

As Noeru was getting ready to leave, his heightened senses made him well aware of how many people were present and so his gaze became fixated on the woman walking towards them through the hallway. Her arm was raised, and instinctively Noeru moved backwards and channelled his chakra. Not knowing what was coming, he decided to take a defensive approach. Although he had come to an agreement with Enzaragi, this person seemed to have a different approach to the situation. Noeru however did not want the relationship he had built with Enzaragi to go to waste.

A moment later his body became engulfed by fire that acted as a form of armour. The burst of gravity hit him as the armour was forming and sent him flying into the wall behind him. The blast knocked the air out of him, but the fire acted like a cushion and absorbed majority of the power of the blast, and the secondary damage that would have been caused by the impact into the wall was nullified. With the fire still intact, the woman would have a hard time making any physical contact with him. 'Listen... I don't want to fight... I understand the reasons behind you doing what you did... Let me return to my village... I will work with the higher ups to build up a relationship with you and your country... Your contry will prosper with once our relations improve...' This was a bit of a mouthful, and with the damage that he had already taken the words would come out slurred and broken. Noeru hoped that this was enough to calm the woman down and change her view on what she wanted to do. He was prepared for the worst if things came to it.
JutsuShow
Burning Armour AC: N D-Rank Ninjutsu
The user will cover themselves in burning armour which offers defensive and offensive capabilities. The technique will protect the user from damage equal to the users [Control], and if the user engages into hand to hand combat this jutsu will apply the Katon passive effect at the level equal to the users [Control], but the damage caused by hand to hand comabt would be equal to the users [Strength]. The jutsu forms at a speed equal to the users [Control] and lasts for 3 posts before it needs to be recharged.
EditShow
Added the jutsu used.
Last edited by hobnob on Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:11 am

How naive it was of him to actually believe Enzaragi's words. Did he really think talking kindly was enough to completely sway him and just let him leave with no additional information or even a guarantee that his friend would return alive and well only having a fleeting word to go by,? Maybe so but it was rather naive that was why he signaled Chie and Wakana to do their thing. He was done trying to reason with him as it went nowhere since he seemed adamant that he was getting out of Blackpoint with most of the leverage.

While he did try to channel it would most likely not be fast enough seeing as Wakana had the drop on him but just in case Enzaragi used his blinding speed to dash forward and only slightly tripped the Senju's foot just enough for him to lose his footing and concentration to continue channeling with the precision to fully cast his Katon aura. If he did somehow manage to ignite the Katon aura, Enzaragi would draw out his omega blades wrap his blades around him then slam him into the wall twice to shut it down with a final firey uppercut if the aura was successfully created. After the trip watching Noeru lift off and then crash into a wall made him giggle more than he should have. Something about someone getting lifted by seemingly nothing and then flying into a wall looked funny.

"Did you really think we'd just let you walk out? You said something I agreed with but you aren't that silver-tongued." Enzaragi shook his head alongside a chuckle as Noeru tried to resist futilely. "You seem to forget who the hostage is in this situation, why would I let you go with just some fleeting words and zero info? I do believe you are genuine but it's not enough to let you go. So instead we have to just extract everything from your mind manually instead." Enzaragi shrugged and stood ready once again if Noeru tried to do something stupid. The "Fight" he was worried about would be a humiliation if he tried it, He was in the middle of nowhere and was currently in a three versus one with a kidney injury resisting would be stupid, especially seeing as how weak and slow he was compared to Enzaragi in close quarters combat. "Don't resist bother resisting. We'll get what we need then we'll see if we can get in contact with Konoha. Deal? Deal!" Enzaragi clapped before crossing his arms and observing the rest this had gone along longer than it should have but he wanted to give their captive a chance.

So far the chance he did give proved mostly positive but it wasn't enough for him to just let him walk, Enzaragi couldn't let Chikara rot or die the scorpion needed that intel.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:45 pm

The happy flower girls demanor had changed, the long stretch she had walked down was enough to get her reminiscing about the times she had walked these very steps with her husband, she recalled how excited he was to show them the new rooms they had built, she remembered that he was always happy whenever he wasn't drinking, how he used to have such high hopes for their future, how she used to believe that it was all nonsense, that ninjas should focus on teaming up rather than trying to divide the world.

She remembers how many times he had told her that it was a futile dream to hope that they all would unite, how she wished that she had listened to him now, all the training she had neglected due to this mentality was now coming back to bite her, No more. She knew what she had to do, she had to focus on becoming the best weapon she could for the greater good of Sovereignty, she knew that her ego could no longer stand in the way of her country, of all freedomites.

Realistically she would probalby not have to be sent into battlefields but that didn't mean that she shouldn't be training for the day someone tried to invade them again, for the longest time they had only dealt with Rune Country, but after this war, she knew that they had finally reached the level where serious ninjas could go out of their way in order to harm them.

A tear rolled down her left eye as Wakana raised her arm, she watched as her redheaded sister began forcing out the Kuuton chakra from her, Enzaragi who moved at such speed that even the greatest martial artist would have a tough time keeping up with him would knock Noeru off his balance, the force from Wakana was strong enough to pick him up then send him flying back into the interrogation room.

Chie listened to Enzaragi trying to speak some sense into the Senju, as she drew closer, she remember that clan and how proud Konoha was of them, which was possibly the only true reason they would ever agree to such a trade. Had he been a Nara like Chikara then he was certain that death was the only option for him, so she made sure to work on deleting any information that could be traced back to them, in fact, she would make sure that nothing that came from the kid would put them in any more danger.

Chie nodded at Wakana as they walked towards the anbu member who was now being monitered by the towering Jashinist, his might and speed had now been in full display for the Anbu member to finally wake up to the fact that he was indeed, screwed out of luck. Chie knew that the first line of order was to absorb as much information from him as she possibly could, so she set about to form the required hand seals then sat down next to the Senju.

"I am sorry it came to this, I wish circumstances were different and that we could've worked together for the greater good, but Konoha has my husband and I need to listen to my..." Wakana bumped her. "Stop revealing so much information, rip the memory off this waste of twigs and then make sure that he lacks any information that could come to harm us or our allies." The voiceless had changed after her grave injury, she wanted to enact revange on those who had kidnapped her leader but knew that she was currently powerless as long as Chikara was held captive.

Chie nodded then placed her right hand on top of Noeru's head, his fluffy black hair was soft and oily due to lack of maintainance the last few days. She closed her eyes and started to recieve his memories. She collected everything from where the clan compound was, which she already knew, to his school years, graduation, first kiss, joining Anbu, information that had been shared between him and his superiors, where he usually was stationed, who the designated Anbu leader was and even some other secret information Konoha would like to keep a secret.

His recent promotion had afforded him far more information than the regular Anbu member, which was a shame that all of it would now be stored within Chie's mind, who was quick to share it with the other Setsuzoku members. She watched how he was commanded by the Hokage and how their team was splitt up in order to defend themselves against Iwagakure's invasion before she saw how he was knocked out by what appeared to be a genjutsu, once his eyes opened again she found herself in this very room, meaning that there was already a massive gap in his memory.

Perfect, If I remove everything up to the point he passed out then at least we can cover ours and Iwa's tracks. Chie wasn't used to doing this, but this called for certain action. Once she had enough information out of the Anbu, she would begin to form a new set of hand seals and then began to wipe the memory off the kid, removing this entire interraction up to the point where Noeru passed out from Kotaru's genjutsu. It was a perfectly logical point to stop as it wouldn't appear like his mind had been medddled with.

Right as she was about to finish it, she would nod at Enza, to make sure that he knocked him out clean, that way nothing new would be recorded the second she removed her hand, due to their mental connection their timing would be perfect, especially since Enzaragi was insanely faster than both Noeru and Chie. Once Enzaragi had knocked him out she would stand up, walked out then closed the room behind them.

"All he will remember now is that he fought in the battle then passed out by Kotaru's genjutsu, I figured that was the most logical end point of his memory, so all he truly knows is that he was fighting you and Iwa, the rest has been succsessfully erased." Chie sighed, she felt that she had done good and hoped that things would go smoothly from here on out.

1050/880

Trained

Memory Erasure
A-Rank Memory Ninjutsu
Erasure is a sophisticated memory manipulation technique that enables the user to selectively remove memories from the target. The Yamanaka places their hand upon the target's head and begins to erase their memory. Successful execution of Erasure necessitates the user's [Control] to surpass the target's [Willpower].
MetaShow
~Ninjutsu • Memory Rip
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the necessary hand seals, the Yamanaka places their hand upon the target's head as they pull a memory from the target to visualize and experience. From here the Yamanaka copies the memory for themselves being able to recall it at any time as if it were their own. However the Yamanaka may be resisted if the target has less Will Power than the user's Control. This will cause a painful disconnection for the Yamanaka as they are yanked out of the target's consciousness.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:54 pm

Enzaragi looked as his hostage flew into the wall before Chie and Wakana got to work, it didn't take long before Chie started to erase every piece of information up to this point which kinda of confused Enzaragi as she started rambling about how they could have done this differently. Wakana stopped her in her vitriol the injury and war had changed her, she was far less easygoing it was slightly scary. Wakana's rage was misguided but Enzaragi wasn't a man who could nor would judge only Jashin could and even then he could relate to that far more than anyone else he understood what it felt like to be humiliated, and beaten this way but being quite blunt about it neither of their statements really meant anything in the long run.

Even if the red-haired woman didn't stop Chiue's rambling would it matter? She could say the most nonsensical and unhinged ramblings ever uttered by a person but he wouldn't have a clue about it the next day at all. The thought did intrigue Enzarargi the impulse to launch an endless tirade of insults and mock Noeru in various ways to the point of complete humiliation was too strong but he knew that there was ultimately no point.

After a little while of concentration and memory scanning Chie's mission was done before turning around to inform that she had successfully completed her task. All he would remember from now was that he went to sleep it was perfect they couldn't even find anything if they scoward his mind. "I wish this would end differently and I tried reasoning but he forgot who was the hostage." Enzaragi shrugged with disappointment before grabbing Chie's shoulder and looking her in the eyes doing his best to reassure her as she was worried which was in her right.

"You did exactly what I needed you to do. Let's get Chikara and Yasu back. I trust in Jashin that if he wills it Chikara and Yasu will be back in safe condition. " Enzaragi's demeanor changed from reassuring to more determined "Prepare for the worst we are gonna encounter Konoha's new standing hokage guaranteed and possibly Kumo ninja as well. If or when we travel there I want you all on your A-game in case they try something..." While the interrogation didn't go the way he wanted all in all it was mostly a success but Enzaragi didn't really see it as a true success until he made sure that Chikara and Yasu were safe and sound.

At least they had some leverage but that leverage would have to be weighed out against Konoha's own demands. The fate of their country was in Enzaragi's hands at it was up to him to not crush them while he still had them in their grasp.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

hobnob

Post by hobnob » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:34 am

Noerus plan did not work, sadly. It was very unfortunate for the ANBU member. His skill greater than most, but still not skilled enough for the realities of life. All Noeru could so was remain pinned to the wall by the force radiating from one of his captors. Anger, frustration, sadness, all reaching their peaks as he watched Enza come close to him before sending a strike in his way, sending him instantly to sleep. Right before the strike landed, he though about his home, his village. The village hidden in the leaves, the sadness caused by knowing he had failed his comrades was immense. Short lived however, once the strike connected, The ANBU operative no longer knew what was going on, or what was about the happen. The memories would be extracted from him, the memories of the events happening right now would be erased. Once he woke up he would not know what was going on, only that he had failed in defending against Iwagakure, and that he had lost a kidney.

Tough times were ahead of the young Senju. And only time will tell what becomes of youth.
KonohagakureShow
IwagakureShow
KumogakureShow
SunagakureShow

Return to “Crescent Coalition”