[Invasion] Who's da realest?

Trusted Grader

[Invasion] Who's da realest?

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:41 pm

Let it be known
phpBB [video]

"Tokato walked down the streets, bobbing his head, feeling the heat, war was around the corner, he was feeling the beat, cash rules everything around him, sunagakure was getting surrounded, don't you Iwa is gonna tour! Check your reflection while we checking your fucking score, break your fucking neck mothafucka, can't break our galore—" Tokato stopped rapping as he stopped by a park, it wasn't that the boy was afraid of rapping in front of the other, in fact he did it to stop the thoughts that flooded within his head, the beast that had been installed within him out of his own control, the monster that would day kill him if he didn't respect it and training.

He stopped not because of the beast that was quietly listening, no, he stopped because he saw a man that appeared to be some sort of hardened thug, walking down the streets with what appeared to be a massive polar bear. His heart sank as he had never seen such a massive animal next to him, fear overtook his mind as he felt that the bear's presence was intense, yet unbeknownst to him, Ou was the kindest spirit. "Yo, that shit was dope lil man, you a rapper too?" Ran dapped Tokato up before he snapped at Ou to stop, the lazy polar bear looked at the young rasta kid, licked his face, couched down then rolled to his side as he rested, Tokato chuckled then looked back at Ran.

"Yeah, I dabble in it, what of it?" The young kid snarked back at Ran, he wasn't going to waste his time hanging around people that obviously wasn't lawful, though he did find it strange that he was allowed to have such a pet, perhaps Tokato was judging a bit too fast, which ironically intensified the day Otsukoki was placed within him, his mind had for some reason began to be obsessed with the thoughts of right and wrong, Order and Laws, the genma's influence was getting to him, but with time he started to learn how to handle those thoughts, get in control of himself and see the world for what it was and not what Otsukoki implemented in the head.

He had yet to hear their voice, perhaps she was shy, or perhaps she felt that if she spoke too early then she would fail in maintaining this body, Otsukoki attempted a new approach, influencing his thoughts until she felt that his mind was ready for their meeting, when she had a clear view of his natural balance, she might have found the one but she didn't want to play her cards too early, so, for now, he would have to train his control of his judgement. "Yo, hold on little man, don't be so quick to judge, nah mean? A ninja might—" Ran tried to win Tokato over but messed up by calling him a ninja.

"What the fuck did you just say to me!?"

"Ah, shit my bad, look what I am trying to say is that you don't to be so quick to jump the gun, lil man, I work for—"

"I don't give a damn what you work for" Tokato took a step forwards before taking a deep breath, his mind was still judging, he needed to relax and realize that he was only being this aggressive because he was influenced to judge, he closed his eyes and apologized to Ran. "Shit... My bad man... I've been going through a lot lately." He knew that every time he focused on centering his mind and taking in the environment his judgemental mind shrunk and he regained some control. This is a lot harder than I expected. Tokato released a breath and opened his eyes.

624/600 +1 Mastery
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa