[Open] Sneaky Link

Jon Sumisu

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Jon Sumisu » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:08 am

It was not what Jon was used to, but, then again, not even he knew what he was used to; his familiarity with himself had grown vague over the past couple of years. Truthfully, all Jon really wanted was to feel like he did before, but he was well aware that there was no point in chasing after the past, and what was gone did cease to exist. The Land of Aroma had earned its name, for the smell was as luxurious as the sight of it all, and Jon was loving every bit of it. Despite only recently becoming a Genin, Jon already made it his goal to embark on his first vacation. The Hidden Leaf Village could kiss his ass; Jon was slacking, as per usual, and there would not be any mission worth taking away his freedom. Maybe his parents wanted him to become the "ultimate ninja tool", but Jon had other plans. Jon had set his sights out for a party at a club that only permitted individuals eighteen and older. Too bad Jon was thirteen, but the bouncers would not be able to tell after checking his fake ID. It was coated with chakra meant for transformation, and, while not the best, it was capable of working on the eyes of those who were not ninja.

Approaching the front door, head covered by a hoodie, Jon would glance upwards toward the extremely tall door guard. All that could be heard was a grunt before the muscle man extended forward his right hand; the moment of truth had come. Will they know or will they not? Nonetheless, it did not matter. Jon smirked, full of pride, and handed over his fake ID. Checkmate. When everything was said and done, nothing could go wrong. Before he knew it, the mall cop looking guy watching the door tried to restrain Jon. Hitting the ground, it was about to be game over. Little did the dunce know, that was just a simple clone used as a distraction to get inside the club. Jon figured the hired goon might potentially see through the fake ID, but that would prevent him from noticing the harmless clone that would allow the real deal to get in. Upon breaching the location, Jon giggled a bit, but his voice was lost in the music banging inside of the club. This party was already looking lit. It was mad tight. Looking around, it was time for Jon to hit the deck. And by that, Jon wanted to take a lil sip at the bar. Making his way to a stool that almost stood as tall as him, Jon would leap up, and take his seat. There was no need to be nervous. Everything was already in play.

"I'd like a shot of sake, please. Thanks, Ms. Tender."
Last edited by Jon Sumisu on Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jon Sumisu (Konoha | Genin)

HotelBravo

Sneaky Link [Aroma Event] [Open]

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:49 am

Her name was Nakano. Her purpose for being here was searching for new targets. Then there was the boy. There was always something telling about a simple transformation technique. It wasn’t an illusion, but it also was not real. There was something telling in the gait, if one made it taller than oneself or even shorter, the illusion wouldn’t match the speed at which the actual person was walking. Most people tended to ignore such discrepancies, but most people weren’t shinobi. You had to respect the gumption on the little fellow. Considering that there weren’t any other targets that had interested her for the time being, Nakano set her sights on Jon much like a lioness stalking her prey in the reeds.

Nakano made her way easily to the bar beside him. She wasn’t dressed like a shinobi. She wasn’t built like a shinobi. Nakano was all woman. She was just a little taller than Jon, and was wearing an enticing evening gown tonight. She took a stool and leaned up against the bar, resting her sizable chest against it. Her head rested in her palm and she looked over at Jon. ”Hello there.” She spoke with a velvety tone. ”I’ll pay for his drink, and leave the bottle here. A second cup though if you would.” She directed to the woman behind the counter. ”So, you came all the way here for some rice wine? Is that really your drink of choice? I don’t necessarily disagree with your sense of taste. It is a very clean drink - one that doesn’t fill you with regret after drinking it.”

A Tokkuri of Sake with two drinking cups that were more flat like saucers were placed before them. Nakano took the bottle and poured some Sake into the cup before Jon and then some before herself before setting the sake back on the counter. Nakano would wait before he started to drink before interrupting him by asking ”What village are you from?”
Last edited by HotelBravo on Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaitos10

Sneaky Link [Aroma Event] [Open]

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:50 am

Nozomi after looking around for a bit after being turned away by previous night club found one she was able to convince the bouncer to let her through stating that legal drinking age is 14. After cleverly dropping the words government and lawyer in quick succession as well as flashing money. She would be easily let inside. After all after a bit of investigation here it seems like money talks, she bet could even get away with murder here if had enough money. That said would have to be after event since she was sure the pebble samurai couldn’t be bribed.

After entering the club and looking around it was quite loud she secretly put 9/10th of the money back inside her money for safe keeping for later. Then would proceed to look around the area, as she wandered multiple people offered her drugs. She heard about these while reading about various poisons, certain poisons that had positive effects were called medicine, while things that had negative effects but made the user feel better or in a way the user perceived as pleasurable was considered drugs.

As far as she knew because of their potentially harmful effects drugs were considered illegal normally, though apparently that wasn’t the case here. Which would allow her to buy them from the people who were offering them. Eventually by the time she found the bar after looking around she had a large amount of drugs on her at least about one of each kind being sold here maybe more? She would then sit at the bar and activate her shadow clone jutsu making 2 clones then the clones make 2 clones allowing for 7 versions of Nozomi sitting at the bar. She then distributed the copious amount of drugs amongst her clones having each clone take possession of one type of the drugs.

Nozomi then put a large amount of money on the bar counter making the bar tenders eyes go wide. She would then order multiple types of alchol pairing them with each clone so she could try various kinds of drugs and alcohol together. Of course because Nozomi was literally made of poison it likely wouldn’t affect her and would only serve as an interesting experiment. But that said anyone who wasn’t from Kirigakure or know her well would only see a fourteen year old girl and her clones mixing various forms of alcohol and drugs. Which was normally ill advised.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka
Kiri genin Karagata Nozomi
Minor country genin Desumonsuta
Iwagakure jinch Enkouton Hiroko

Jon Sumisu

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Jon Sumisu » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:56 pm

As the bartender brought Jon his drink, he couldn't help but to notice that there was another fine dime piece coming his way. His face quickly filling with glee, Jon would throw back his solitary sake shot before letting out a toothy grin. If she wasn't his girl yet, she would be by the time she left the venue they were in. It was true that Jon wanted love more than anything else, and, although finding love in a bar was about as successful as trying to do anything else productive in a bar, he was optimistic. The one thing that did spark Jon's interest was the fact that the aforementioned vixen had donned an evening robe. Maybe she didn't get the details to the party before showing up, but, then, neither did Jon. If anybody were to glance at him, and analyze what he was wearing, they would notice Jon wearing the most bland of all garments he could find. It was truly the most vanilla thing he could find to wear, but Jon didn't see any problem with that. Watching as Nakano propped her chest upon the table of the bar, Jon began to blush before entertaining his newfound curiosity.

"And what might your name be?" Jon really admired when people showed affection towards him, but he could feel death emanating through her fine looks. However, there was a bottle on the floor, and if we're talking free drinks, Jon was more than ready to sign up. Gazing at her lips as Nakano spoke, and his meager shot kicked in, Jon was probably about to say a million things he would regret instantly. Too bad Jon wasn't the type to regret anything, and he didn't come for milk and cookies. "Well, now that you mention it, I think sake is appropriate for a young man my age." Oof. Jon may have spoken too soon as nobody was supposed to know his age or even ask about it. The bartender would raise her eyebrows, gazing back and forth at the two, before going back to her typical duties. "I'm from Konoha, pretty girl. But, uh, I don't think I got your name. I'm Jon. Jon Sumisu. At YOUR service." Jon meant that, too. By the time he drunk his second shot, everything started to become a blur. Despite what it may seem, Jon isn't much of a drinker. In fact, Jon has NEVER drunk anything else aside from water. This growing affair would be interesting. Meanwhile, another girl had made her way to the bar, and, boy, was this one on the wild side. At first, there was one of her, and, then, it ended up being seven. Whatever kind of devilish machinations she had going on made Jon skeptical about sticking around, but this was his first time visiting Club Aromagic. Slurring almost all of his words, it was almost that time for Jon to get belligerent. "AnD wHo ThE hElL aRe YoU?!" Jon would squint at Nozomi, but he was still intently focused on Nakano. Maybe he could score both, and go home with two chickens clucking in one night...
Last edited by Jon Sumisu on Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HotelBravo

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:19 pm

Nakano side eyed the army of Nozomis all doing drugs at the bar. This girl wasn’t trying to have a party, but rather she was trying to kill herself. Well, her funeral. Nakano glanced back to Jon who had answered her question. He was from Konoha. He was young, perhaps one of the newly graduated batches of genin? He barely had two drinks and was already drink. Nakano sighed. That was rather boring as well. Nakano looked over Jon up and down before grabbing him by the shirt and slipping her hand beneath it. Then with a sharp flick of the wrist she would form a precision cut. She channeled her chakra and activated the *[Iijutsu • Basic Antidote Technique]. She pulled out the inebriating content directly out of his body at 40 speed, which was practically before Jon would even be able to react. ”Alcohol is a poison as well, to a certain view point. Alcohol will be absorbed into the various organs of the body although most of it would be metabolized by the liver, but it can get into your blood stream from just being in your mouth.” held a ball of what was essentially ethanol in her hands. With no Alcohol in his bloodstream, Jon should start sobering up immediately.

”Don’t be boring.” she told him, while holding the sphere of Ethanol with her free hand. She used *[Iijutsu • Mystical Palm] to repair the incision she had made on Jon’s side to operate on him. ”Did you actually come in here to get drunk, or were you here for something else, hmm? If you don’t have a plan, then you should simply plan to be taken advantage of. Is that what you want? I wouldn’t mind gobbling you up in the back of some alley way, but I think you won’t like what I want to do to you. Now have some dignity. Have some class. You’re not some cheap boy, you’re Konoha Man! Now act like one. Back straight, Chin up, Shoulders back. ” As Nakano spoke she would make attempts to adjust Jon’s posture. ”Now tell me what you really want.”

Kaitos10

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:42 pm

In contrast to Jon Nozomi was currently doing perfectly fine as were her shadow clones. Even though she was currently drinking like a fish with each clone using its own bottle of alcohol while doing various forms of drugs. Currently Nozomi was ignoring what was going on with the two konoha ninja, studying the effects of the drugs and alcohol. As well as the effects they had when combined she was already thinking of a bunch of different jutsu effects or ways to use the substances she was testing. As she was having fun with her experiment she would see a konoha ninja come up to her all belligerent and demand to know who she was.

She really didn’t like his attitude and hated the idea of someone stupid enough to resort to this behavior after a little of alcohol. But she would make sure to keep a calm head and say “isn’t it more polite to introduce yourself first before asking someone else their name?“

She would then watch as the older Konoha ninja would cure him of all the alcohols effects making her wonder about counter measures for such things in the future. She would then wait to see if they had any further buisness with her while her clones continued the experiment. Ignoring the situation entirely for now,
It was around this time that Nakano might notice that despite the things she was doing something odd was going on. It seems like what ever she was doing was having very little effect on her and the clones.

If after waiting for a bit the two konoha Ninjas had nothing else to say to her she would immediately go back to testing the various drugs and alcohol here until she had made sure to test every combination of the two she could think of.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

Jon Sumisu

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Jon Sumisu » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:01 pm

Now, I know what you're thinking, and you probably think you know what's gonna happen next, but I'm here to, gladly, inform you that the story has only just begun. It was as if one second Jon was there, and the next; he wasn't. What seemed like a slight closure of the eyes would end up as a passage through time, and, by the time Jon had completed his second shot of sake, it was lights out. Upon opening his eyes, there were a few things that Jon would take note of. First, Jon was no longer in Club Aromagic, and that came off as strange since he could of swore he had just met two girls at once; a blessing coming from somebody in his position. Just when he thought he had found love, both of his, potential, options had vanished right before him. Second, looking around, it seemed like Club Aromagic was nowhere in sight, and Jon had just happened to be sitting in the middle of a cold and dark forest. The breeze was strong, sending chills down his spine and raising tiny bumps upon his light skinned flesh, damn near sweeping him off his feet like he intended to do to the girls he had met prior at Club Aromagic. Attempting to stand up, and balance himself upon his two feet, Jon felt wobbly; nearly falling back down after failing to catch his footing. Nonetheless, after "shaking it off", Jon proceeded forward; motioning his way through the forest slowly while intently observing everything he came across along the way.

As Jon took faint steps through the forest, as if intending to be quiet and not alert anybody, his gesture would be unsuccessful. Ears perking up at a stray noise, it seemed to be the sounds of growling wolves. Sweat, now, trickling down his forehead, and pelting the ground, Jon had darted off. Jon didn't know how many of them it were, but it wasn't like he was about to stick around to find out. More than anything else, even a ninja, Jon was a coward, and his specialty was getting the fuck on. Jon spent the majority of the days at the Ninja Academy learning Escape Techniques, so a task like this would be akin to watching a god instantly create the world ... before leaving it all behind. Jon may not have been the best at everything, but his speed and ability to run was greater than the legends who speed walk through dark alleys on a full moon night. Paranoia setting in, Jon began to run faster, but the faster he ran, the further his destination got away from him. After a couple of minutes of tirelessly running from ambient wolf howls that seemed to close distance before drifting, Jon would stop; resting his hands upon his knees, and taking a deep breath. Thinking about everything that was happen, Jon couldn't help but to wonder what the fuck was going on.

"Aye, man. Snap out of it! What're you doing, Jon?" Talking to himself, albeit out loud, Jon would shake his head and close his eyes. Opening his eyes, Jon would notice that the pack of wolves had, finally, caught up to him, and had him surrounded. Falling to his butt, and backing into a tree, Jon would damn near begin to cry as the wolves closed in. As the leader of the pack of wolves got closer, something strange would happen. Instead of mercilessly killing him, and mangling him like a rag doll, the head of the leader of the wolves would transform into that of Nakano. Instantly, Jon would sober up to hear Nakano lecturing him about not being boring. It would seem as if he passed out and woke up in a forest, but Jon had never left the bar. Right there, before him, was both of the girls: Nakano and Nozomi. Jon was completely and utterly confused as to what just happened, but it was obvious what occurred: Jon had been experiencing a fever dream. Before being capable of reacting, Nakano had already fixed Jon up to present himself better this time; second impressions were a thing. "What I really want, huh? I'm not sure if I introduced myself, but I'm Jon. Jon ... wait. I did introduce myself." Jon would, briefly, pause. "So, wait. Who are you?" Jon pointed to Nakano. "And who are YOU?" Jon pointed to Nozomi; watching the girl, and all of the ones that looked like her, experimenting like crazy with drugs. "I came here to find love, and it seems like I found a bunch of..." Jon would grow silent as his mind began to wonder.
Last edited by Jon Sumisu on Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izanagi

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Izanagi » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:37 pm

While the main floor of the club began to fill, only a handful of individuals sat at the exclusive upper floor. It had been reserved for the night, a list of only 14 individuals permitted unless they had special exceptions. As hard as this exclusive group trained and earned their reputation, they deserved a few days of luxury. Soon, their homeland of Kirigakure would be thrust into conflict and they would be the final match that set it ablaze. It was only a matter of weeks before their assignments would begin. Let them enjoy these last days.

Dressed in a fitted emerald-green shirt and sleek black pants Karagata Shinjiro sat alone, overlooking the lower bar and the patrons beneath him. Taking a deep sip from a crystal glass filled with dark liquor he observed his eldest daughter making quite the show of their wealth and status. Only a fool didn’t respect the Karagata name, much less prominent figures such as Nozomi and himself. In his youth, Shinjiro had been a focused weapon but as he grew into his power and fame, he learned to embrace the lifestyle of a celebrity. It seemed perhaps his daughter was finally getting a taste of her privilege. Always the girl had been focused on the family trade, excelling as a remarkable assassin and prospective Seven Swordsman. But now she could begin to learn what it meant to be a Karagata; the world was theirs to do as they saw fit. The wealthiest family in all of Water country they controlled their nations shipping industry and naval force as well as many other illicit businesses. The Kraken was known worldwide as a symbol of their power and fury.

As he watched on, the Bannin smirked menacingly as a drunken man began to cause a scene. He realized immediately the danger this man was in, he was a rabbit in a den of vipers. Even the woman clinging to him had a dangerous look. Shinjiro recognized immediately the traits of a skilled assassin, his own family rarely resorted to seduction but it was not unheard of among them and was as respected as any other skill. Glancing around, the man wondered if other members of his 7 had caught sight of the entertainment. If this were not a sanctioned and protected International event, he wagered the man wouldn’t live to see the next day. And still, that yet might be true. The real fun was determining who would kill him first. If he had been in Nozomi’s place at her age the answer would have been obvious. But he knew his daughter, she followed instructions perfectly and always obeyed her orders. But if she was left with grey areas, the results could be catastrophic. This other woman by comparison seemed more careful, methodical, and most importantly capable of adapting to achieve her goals no matter what obstacles got in her way. It really could go either way.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Kaitos10

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Kaitos10 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:49 pm

Nozomi would sigh as the only thing that would happen after he was cured of his drunkenness was he asked the question again, in a slightly more polite way she then says “ you may have introduced yourself to her before I arrived but you never introduced yourself to me, now if your just going to keep asking the same question I’m going back to what I was previously doing.”

Then she would give him five seconds to say one more thing and if he said something she disliked again she would go back to her experiment and continue. She saw her father on the second floor soon after coming in. But figured would more interesting to watch what the people here did up close plus was easier to get more drugs while down here. On top of that it was a good time to see how their potential enemies functioned. Seeing as her father was watching and knew what she was doing she figured he was ok with her spending a small amount of her money on this experiment of hers.

So she would continue it until she tried every combination like she originally intended, or until she was given a good reason to stop
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

HotelBravo

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by HotelBravo » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:37 pm

Nakano placed the ethanol in an empty bottle so that she could stop holding it. She watched as Jon seemed to emerge from his drunken stupor. It honestly was not a good look for Konoha. Nakano wasn’t actually concerned about how Konoha looked, but Konoha was concerned how Konoha looked and so that made it Nakano’s business, that being the fact that Konoha was her meal ticket. The boy demanded that everyone introduce themselves to him. Nakano glanced over to Nozomi who responded to his accusations of lack of greeting. Nakano would shake her head. ”Love? Then you came to the wrong place. You don’t come to a bar for love. Don’t get me wrong, its certainly fun to dance and have a few drinks - and maybe you’ll meet a nice person and take them home, but no one comes here thinking yes, my one true love is here puking in the toilet. This atmosphere doesn’t nurture love. Unfortunately, you came to the wrong place.”

”Jon, you should leave, before I make you leave.” Nakano gave him a strong suggestion. She moved the Sake bowls and the Bottle away from the young man. She pulled out the money to pay for everything and set it on the Bar Tender. She let her eyes dance from Jon to the Bar Tender - the implication was that she was about to tell the BarTender that Jon was too young to be here drinking in this bar. ”Why don’t you go play on the beach instead? I hear that there are even some lovelies making sand castles - now that sounds like a good place to meet cute as they say, doesn’t it?” Nakano felt the eyes on the back of her neck watching her. She didn’t turn to acknowledge, but she instinctively knew the feel of someone in the same trade was watching her. They weren’t even making an effort to hide themselves. There goes that then. Jon had ruined an opportunity to find out more about this person. This was precisely the kind of work that she had come here for.

”This is not a suggestion. Your life is in danger here. Leave.”

Jon Sumisu

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Jon Sumisu » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:19 am

And so ... as the night progressed, so did the mind and thoughts of Jon. After experiencing a minor setback, having become extremely inebriated, Jon was back focused. While, with all intent, most of his attention was centralized around Nakano and Nozomi, Jon couldn't help but to notice that Club Aromagic had a top floor; he presumed that it had to be VIP. All of his life, Jon, too, wanted to be considered somebody of importance, but chasing after something like that wasn't worth his time. Instead, it was, truely, finding love, for Jon, that was the most important thing to acquire. Scanning the prestigious individuals selected to dwell within that special section, there was only one that caught the intention of Jon: Shinji. There was something quite peculiar about the man, but, as clueless as ever, Jon couldn't really figure out what it was. Just from his stature alone, you could tell that, whoever he was, he wasn't to be played with. Thankfully, Jon didn't intend to get to know him if he didn't have to. Besides, Jon wasn't into men.

Situating his attention back to Nozomi, Jon would look at her questioningly before indulging himself in her little small talk games. "Right. Sorry about that, madam. I'm Jon Sumisu." Swapping his gaze between Nozomi and her clones, Jon would carry on. "From the looks of it, you're having a lot of fun. I'm guessing you do this often." Looking over at Nakano, Jon would smile cooly, as if trying to impress her. If Jon had to choose between the two, it would, probably, be Nakano, but, then, he hadn't learned much about Nozomi yet. Things could go either way, but there was no calling the conclusion. Watching Nakano fill an empty bottle with the alcohol she removed from his bloodstream, Jon was in awe. Although Jon didn't believe there was much he could learn from anybody, especially a girl, Nakano happened to, at least, be teaching him something. As Nakano spoke of Jon coming to the wrong place, when it was time for him to speak, he wouldn't hesitate to express how he felt. "Wrong place, huh? You're not much of an optimist, are you? Let me guess: you can't find love either?" Jon would pause; looking Nozomi in the eyes before bringing himself to look Nakano in hers. "Or maybe ... it's not possible for you to find love." Scoffing, Jon had let the thought of her believing he was in danger run rabid through his mind. If she wasn't aware of Jon's ability to run away, she would find out the moment some sort of trouble presented itself. Until then, Jon would remain cool, and his demeanor happened to be terribly lazy. "Listen. I think you're worried too much, lady. Maybe YOU should experiment more, too. In fact." Pointing at Nozomi, Jon would open both of his palms, and extend his arms out. "I'd like some of what you're having. Don't be stingy, now. Share." Perhaps Nozomi might be better for Jon than Nakano after all. And the man upstairs? Jon would look up, squinting his eyes at him; wondering what his angle was.
Last edited by Jon Sumisu on Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaitos10

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Kaitos10 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:05 am

Nozomi would smile as he introduced himself she would then say “I’m Karagata Nozomi nice to meet you.” She would then do a small polite curtsy then go back to looking at him. As she inspected him he didn’t seem very skilled or but figured even if he was totally useless if she could lure him away from konoha it would be nice. She wondered if she could use this as practice on her social skills and manipulation also. Thankfully she didn’t need any help at lying since it was practically second nature to her. For now she would just observe the situation with the two ninja.

Eventually a potential opportunity to lure the boy or maybe man disguised as a boy? Away occurred when he asked a question while staring at her and would say, “ my work keeps me occupied most of the time though I would like to find love if I could find the right person. “ Meanwhile the clones had finished a large chunk of the supplies having analyzed most of the drugs and combinations in her body by now when she heard from the boy. She would think for a second it would definitely be problematic if she gave away some drugs only for them to be removed like the alcohol so she decided to use this to test something.

She would tap a clone on the shoulder and it would do a hand sign causing one of the clones on the far end to disapear then. Would say “ok just a second though only have a limited amount ok? Just give me a second to get it.” Two of the clones would begin channeling a jutsu, one create drugs since she didn’t want to potentially waist her’s and one to hide the fact and disguise it by channeling a seperate jutsu for later. She would then reach inside the clones swim suit to hide the fact that she was actually reaching inside her body and would grab a container from inside and using chakra and some of her body for materials and using the knowledge the they gained from the clone that went poof, the clone would create a container full of 80% pure crystal meth. She would then pull the pouch out of the swimsuit, and pour out some of the crystal meth powder in front of the boy. “Here enjoy

Then to show they were safe or at least seemed to be safe she would pour some powder in front of her and Sniff it. Casually inhaling the drug with no ill effects. To anyone who didn’t know her unique biology or had preexisting knowlege of her it would seem the drugs were perfectly safe. But what was perfectly safe to her, could possibly be dangerous to the average person. It all depended on how good their immune system was. It was around this point a new clone appeared in the seat where the last clone disappeared and the two clones would stop channeling. She would then turn towards nakano and say “do you want some too? You could join us in experimenting
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

HotelBravo

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by HotelBravo » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:22 pm

Nakano could already see it in her head. The body of this lad would be found and then she would be the first one that the Konoha Inquisition came to interrogate. They’d invade her mind, and even though she’d be innocent of the murder they’d find the other dark thoughts she had been hiding all this time and also realize that the Yamanaka mind seal had been removed. That would be obnoxious. Should she protect him then? If only to keep life convenient for herself? Hmm…

”I think you misunderstand. I’m not here for love. I wonder if I can even feel the emotion. I’m not a pessimist either. Maybe you could call me a realist, but none of those match me. I like dark and dangerous people, and dark and dangerous things, and ignorance is just not that attractive. My concern for you is not out of any sense of virtue.” It was true, Nakano could care less about what happened to the boy. ”Excuse me.” Nakano directed her attention to the bartender. ”This boy is underaged. Can you please call the bouncer?”

The Bartender looked somewhat surprised, and initially was hesitant but per the rules of the establishment she called the bouncers over to the counter and pointed Jon out to them.

”I honestly could care less.” Nakano said, pouring sake from the tokura into her cup. The issue is that if anything happened to him it was be an inconvenience to her because she was on the scene, and would have been seen with him. If she had known the brat was from Konoha from the start she would have ignored him from the beginning. She was beginning to wonder what she had gotten herself into. She had certainly demonstrated that she was clearly a skilled medical kunoichi, which by Nakano’s estimate was already a huge mistake.

The more she thought about it the more annoyed she got at this brat, he was ruining her little operation here. It wasn’t about the drugs or the alcohol, but the networking. Building Rapport. Showing that she was a shinobi, even if a medical shinobi, was enough to put a target on her back. She had intentionally been trying to avoid such a thing. So much for passing as one of the local girls. Asking the bouncers to remove the boy would have to be enough for the Konoha.

Nakano put her payment with the tip onto the counter. She emptied her cup and stood up, observing what Jon would do next.

Zao

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Zao » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:31 pm

HisatoShow

While it might have not really been the scene for the Tsukino, it was definitely something of a new experience for the swordsman as he dressed down for the occasion. The tall, muscular shinobi from the Hidden Mist entered through one of the entrances, a pair of sleek black pants covered his lower torso, but a simple sleeveless vest was found upon his upper torso, exposing the well-defined attributes of his core and chest, while his muscled arms shown to anyone who saw the boundless raw strength that hid in the shinobi's body. Raven locks fell down on either side of his face, reaching almost chin length and seeming a bit uncombed still as they framed the young face of the shinobi and his soft grey eyes. Yet, what probably drew more attention than his actual boy was one of two things, the adorable black fur covered fox ears on either side of his head that twitched back constantly from side to side, the club scene and its noise a bit of a nuisance for someone with hearing like Hisato. Appearing unarmed, he kept a scroll that sealed his swords and organizational equipment within it, the scroll kept in a leg pocket on his left leg just in case the need arose. But he also understood the rules of this festival but being a Kiri shinobi it was habit none-the-less.

The second items that would have drawn attention to him, if two fluffy ears weren't enough, was the trio of black tails that grew from his back. One could say that it made it hard for someone like him to blend into the crowd, something the assassin-like swordsman was used to doing, but now wasn't the time for that and instead they had been told to almost flaunt their strength to the other shinobi and villages which they encountered here. Of course, there was no need to expose the true strength of them or the Mist Swordsmen as a whole, at least not in this club setting as he easily slipped through the crowd of rowdy people. His dull grey eyes shifting to either side as he did so, taking note of those who gave off a certain aura to them, even taking note of one of his fell daggers and another out on the floor. But that was none of his business unless the other party went to far and made it the business of the young foxlike man.

He was mainly here at the invite of the Overseer, he had secured a V.I.P. like area for the Mist Swordsmen, but it looked like he was one of the first to join the party, you might say. After maneuvering through the crowd and climbing a set of stairs that went onto an overlook that allowed one to see the bar below and a good portion of the main floor. As he approached a lovely young woman opened a red valet rope and allowed him to enter as he took a small cup of sake from the tray at the top of the stairs. The swordsman inhaled the smell of the liquor within for a moment, my how long had it been since he'd taken the time to sample even a little alcohol? Even only at the age of eighteen, Hisato wasn't a stranger to the casual drink, taking a gentle sip he opened his eyes to peer down at the main floor towards the ones he'd taken note of while walking through before he turned and greeted his leader, at least for the time being, A gentle bow of his head as he lifted his glass to the fellow swordsman. "Greetings, Shinjiro." Though he didn't have a solid judgement on the overseer's true strength, he could understand that at the moment he still wasn't his match, Hisato being the type to only be willing to follow someone stronger than himself, after all. Perhaps that would change in time, one would have to wait and see.
Last edited by Zao on Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Izanagi

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Izanagi » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:43 am

The Legendary Overseer from the hidden mist village continued to observe those beneath him. The dark ambiance of the club and loud, pulsing music would make it difficult for most to percieve what they were saying from his vantage point. But not for him. His eyes were well accustomed to operating through dim lighting and he had long ago learned to read lips and observe even the most subtle mannerisms for context clues. Whether he chose to be brash or subtle, few rivaled his skills in assassination and his ability to spot others like him.

Another such individual approached, Shinjiro could sense him even if he didn't look in Hisato's direction. Drinking back another long sip of a particularly expensive dark rum he smirked at the turn of events. It seemed the attractive blonde woman insisted on trying to preserve this boy's life; for reasons he couldn't comprehend. 'I must have spooked her' he decided. Unfortunate. He quite enjoyed watching others work. However, he was well aware how delicate of an art murder could be. And few enjoyed being interupted or having a more dangerous predator stalk their prey.

The man sighed, it seemed he might have to find his entertainment elsewhere tonight. Though he did narrow his eyes slightly as Nozomi claimed she was interested in love. This surprised him, he wasn't aware she had any understanding of the concept let alone an ability to feel it for herself. Even now he wasn't sure if he even knew it. He felt possessive and protective of his family and those that mothered his children. But did he truly love them? It was hard to say. Sometimes he liked to believe that he did. Even so he was ever aware that he could kill anyone he knew without hesitation if it became necessary.

Finally, nearly ten seconds after Hisato spoke, the Overseer turned to face the young man. "Come, sit" he insisted. Shinjiro's vibrant green eyes peered into the young Tsukino and what he saw was not the weak boy he had expected. His pheremones, the way his mucles tensed and relaxed and his perfectly controlled heartbeat and breathing all instinctively told the man that this boy was nearing his equal. "You've been a Dagger a long time, haven't you?" He asked. The kid reminded him of himself, and at 18 Shinjiro had been named a Bannin. He suspected Hitachi was not far behind his own rate of progression. So why then did he linger in such a subservient role? Perhaps he had set his sights on a particular target and was patiently waiting for the right opportunity to strike. "There are some swords that aren't nearly as sharp as you" he prodded.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Kanade
User flair: Of a thousand jutsu

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Kanade » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 pm

Kanade waited in line like the rest of the people trying to get into the club. It was one that had a reputation for being a swanky one where singles could hook up, or where people could rent booths that had curtains to pull around the table, creating a sense of privacy while also having an opening with netting where they could see the dancers and stage where the music was being played. Kanade had always wanted to go to a club, had never had the chance to, and had therefore decided that she was going to go to the club tonight as a gift to herself. She was dressed to the nines and had decided that she would not try to hide the fact that she was pregnant, but instead make it look alluring.
Kanade's appearanceShow
Now, it was true that she was pregnant, but the loud thumping that was coming from the outside of the club was indicative that there wouldn't be any permanent hearing loss, for her or the babe that she was carrying. The drinks could all be ordered virgin, and besides, she had packed a pastry that would extract any poison that could enter her system just in case. She had heard that there was a penchant for people being drugged in establishments like this, and while she wasn't averse to having to fix herself in these situations, she didn't want to burn down the establishment because someone wanted to get frisky with her and she refused them. Her butterflies floated around her, creating an air of mystery and an alluring illusion that she was somehow supernaturally gifted to the people who didn't know anything about ninja swarm users.

She was third in line when the young gentleman that was making patrols up and down the line took a look at her and scoffed, "Lady, this is a club, and as such we don't allow people that will 'bring down the mood' into the Club Aromagic. Pregnant ladies included. We want hot singles and people who want to dance in there. You hardly fit the bill for either." He jerked his thumb away from the club with a scoff and a roll of his eyes. Kanade took out some ryo in a pouch and let the heavy coins clank together in the bag for him to hear. He shook his head, "I'm afraid bribes won't work."

"I want a booth." She protested in earnest, her brows knitting together with impatience and more than a little venom at being called a downer. Through narrowed eyes and a clenched jaw she said, "I would just take the money if I were you." She was wearing nothing to identify her as a shinobi, nothing identified her in the bingo books either. She might as well be one of the faceless chakraless people there to have a good time.

"Listen lady." The man grabbed her by the bicep and started to pull, "You need to leave, you're harshing everyone's mellow."

Lady, hmm?

Kanade tore her arm away from the man and channeled chakra into her hand, the bystanders in back of her, as the front of the line had moved inside took a couple of hurried steps back. She reached out and touched the man on the chest, taking three quick steps to do so as he stumbled backward as well from her. He collapsed on the ground, completely unable to move.

"How much is it to enter?" She asked the bouncer in front of the establishment.

"Oh no, you're not going to get in with any of that fancy jutsu stuff, I know that particular trick and it ain't gonna work on me." He pointed to his belt, marking him as a shinobi of some smaller minor country. She couldn't make out which one in the flashing lights and the dark. Well good, at least he wasn't a part of the big five, probably was someone local that had trained himself in basic jutsu.

Kanade sighed and rolled her eyes before waving her hand in a dismissive gesture toward him. The swarm moved with her hand, quick as lightning, quicker than lightning, tossing him bodily through the thick wooden door and careening into the bar, where he lay there, unconscious, his head lolling to the side and his jaw slack. The music covered the sound of the noise and Kanade plucked a splinter from the front of her dress, stepping carefully over the broken pieces of wood and between the larger bits of the door she tossed more than enough for the hospital bill, the door, and the entry fee onto the unconscious man, making note that he was still breathing, not bleeding from any sort of head wound, and would likely be waking up within a good ten minutes with a bit of vertigo and a mild concussion. Even a genin with some talent in Iijutsu would be able to fix him up so she dismissed the whole scene altogether and walked up to the small girl working the entrance.

As she entered, her eyes and glowing hair would be very evident with the green and blue tones of the lights that were changing colors during the upbeat song. The orange glow that she cast around her she wore like a second set of clothes, and her eyes locked onto the girl behind a podium, their glowing orbs a constant light even amongst the shadows of the intermittent dancing lights of the club. Her swarm, her protection, was dancing around her, their iridescent white looking green and blue in the coruscating colors of the club.

"I'd like a booth." Kanade shouted over the music to the girl who leaned closer to her. She nodded her understanding, white either because of her work in a nightclub or because of the man behind Kanade, and ushered her into a booth. It wasn't long until a waitress poked her head into the booth and asked what Kanade wanted. One virgin daquiri later and Kanade was feeling much better, watching the dancers both male and female moving alluringly to the music, bucking their hips and swaying to and fro. She would enjoy the ambiance and let herself melt into the throbbing calm of the club if allowed to. She enjoyed watching beautiful people, and enjoyed the anonymity and relative isolation of her curtained booth, all to herself. She wouldn't be expecting any sort of company besides the waitress for the rest of the night. Her butterflies clung to the inside of the curtains and to the booth around her, their wings still refracting the lights that danced in the club so that the inside of the booth looked like a laser show, just for her.
jutsu usedShow
*Augment Fuuinjutsu • Paralysis
A-Rank Fuuinjutsu
After forming the necessary hand seals, the user will have their hand glow with five seals on each of their fingers before they make contact with their target transferring the seals.This seals off the target’s ability to move their body and limbs disrupting their nervous system. This does not affect jutsu casting or ability to think.
Last edited by Kanade on Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~~My characters~~
Iwagakure Jounin: Kanade Enkouten
Thread Tracker for Kanade (previously Chiaki): viewtopic.php?f=105&t=8345273&p=4197389#p4197389
Kirigakure Genin: Achiyo
Heart Samurai: Kyudo-ite, Kasuri
Sunagakure Genin: Kouseki, Kagayaki
Sunagakure Jounin: Naegi, Aihachi

Jon Sumisu

Sneaky Link: Missed Connection

Post by Jon Sumisu » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:28 pm

Sneaky Link: Missed Connection
As the night progressed, and the moon in the sky reached its apex, the clock would strike midnight; it was about that time. Jon may have not been around for a long time, still the ripe young age of thirteen, but he had heard from his older peers, of the perverse nature, that the freaks come out at night. What that entailed was unknown, and, yet, it did not matter in the slightest. Having been sobered up, not too long ago, by Nakano, Jon had reacquired his attentiveness to the situation at hand. There was a distinctive curiosity he showed in Shinjiro, but his eyes would wander as the population count of Club Aromagic began to increase. From the outside looking in, it would seem as if Jon had stopped paying Nakano and Nozomi attention, but he kept a pristine log of their dialogue, and, with astute accuracy, noted everything that was coming from out of their mouths. Still, as Hisato got closer to Shinjiro, Jon could not help but to wonder who these guys were. Jon had recently become a Genin, but, even without high caliber sensory skills, he could detect that they were stronger than the bunch of people he was interacting with. Instantly, the thought of getting to know them sparked his interest; for once, instead of pursuing women and love, Jon would seek out the power wielded by his fellow men.

"Hmm." Rubbing his chin, Jon began to speculate on how he could make his way to the top floor. It, probably, was not safe to show off; especially in a club where, potentially, dying was a thing. Nonetheless, as cowardly as he was, Jon did not fear much of anything. Also, his aptitude for breaking in and out of hard to breach and escape locations was above average. As Nozomi finished all of her statements and Nakano attempted to close the curtain on Jon's fun, he would notice the approach of several bouncers, and they would literally become what they were called. Crafty enough to bridge the distance between himself and the VIP section, Jon would, quickly, leap from his bar stool before planting his feet upon the face of the first bouncer. Using the face of the first bouncer, Jon would backflip to the shoulders of the second bouncer who tried to grab him as he was landing. Leaping upwards, Jon would use the thrusting force of the second bouncers arms to frontflip over the balcony bars of the VIP section. Landing with grace, and standing only inches away, Jon was, now, almost face-to-face with Shinjiro and Hisato. If they were watching him from the start, they would know that Jon had been keeping an eye on them. Taking a deep breath, Jon was aware that these two would have to be approached, and handled, with caution. "I-I-I am Jon. My apologies for disturbing your peace, Mr. Chad and Mr. Fur." The nicknames he gave them both may have not been the best, but he was not asking any questions. Well, except the ones that were necessary. Observing his current location, Jon was in awe at how fancy the club looked from higher up.

"Uh. Not good." Jon pointed towards the, now shattered, door of the club. Sprawled out on the ground was a man, and walking forward, stepping over him, was a woman. Thankfully, with how the timing of everything went, the bouncers that came to subdue Jon had ran off to see what was happening at the entrance. Nakano may have been slick, but Jon was oil when it came to getting out of sticky scenarios. Dusting himself off, stylishly, Jon would thumbs up with a smile. Jon's mouth would slightly open; aghast at all of the colorful butterflies swaying elegantly around Kanade. There was something about Kanade that was even more dangerous than Nakano, but Jon did not mind a girl on the wild side of life. Club Aromagic would begin to grow louder, drowning out any unnecessary commotion, and it would become easy to have sneaky conversations. At first, it would be effortless to assume that Jon was at Club Aromagic to party, but this was far from the truth. Yes, Jon did, indeed, want love, but he was seeking out foreign knowledge. Jon did not have any nefarious affairs, but he was more than eager to learn more about the cultures of the world, and experiencing whatever they had to share. Focusing his attention back to the Man Pack, the collective name given to Shinjiro and Hisato, Jon would begin to pry for information. "If you don't mind me asking, where are y'all from? From the looks of it, you're VERY strong, and that scares me." Breaking eye contact with them, and looking towards the ground, Jon would blush a bit. "I-I-I am no bitch, though. You feel me?" It was swift for Jon, but, definitely, slow for them; the removal of his bokken. "In fact, I'll fight BOTH of you; right now." Shaking nervously, Jon had to, at least, show them that he was down for whatever wicked cause they had. Guys like this had to be murderers, and, while safer to get the fuck on, Jon had plenty of interesting ideas in mind. Jon was gonna stand on business; even if the Man Pack stood on him...

Kaitos10

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Kaitos10 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:30 am

After she hears Nakano mention he’s underaged she figures it’s unlikely her plan would work so she starts trying to think of a new one. But with the bouncers fast approaching she doesn’t have much time to prepare a new jutsu for this. She would then see something slightly interesting as he immediately heads towards the reserved Swordsman area.

Wanting to see where this leads the moment he starts heading there two of the clones run interference. With the stronger babysitter medical ninja, making sure she doesn’t stop him, while the other four begin channeling a jutsu just in case. They wouldn’t stop her from leaving the club if that’s what she wanted though.

While the clones run interference the real Nozomi begins casting a jutsu with hand signs by the time he’s on the first guys face, she’s already half done. She then in the blink of an eye, positions her hands facing backwards at the right angle and shoots water out of her hands. Blasting off past Jon, from behind in his blind spot at control strength 35, with the jutsu being cast at control speed 50, most likely arriving at the sky box before him. Nozomi would try to time it so she arrives shortly before he’s almost at the railing. To hide the fact that she arrived before him and was waiting for him.

She would then arrive and using chakra to stand on a nearby wall a few meters to the right of him. As well as a few meters over his head so he hopefully doesn’t notice her arrival. She decides to use this as a sort of test for him to see if she’s been underestimating him. If he’s as weak as she thinks he won’t be able to see her moving at her current speed until she stops.

Nozomi then waits to see if he notices her, assuming he doesn’t she would wait there to see what he has planned. Then the moment he challenges the two of them, in an irritated manner she would launch off the wall at 45 speed towards him and when she arrives punch him in the gut at 15 strength. She would make sure to hold back enough to avoid killing or permanently maiming him.

Meanwhile the four that are channeling ninjutsu during this would use this time to protect the drugs and alcohol from the incoming burst of water with their bodies. After all why let them go to waist on top of that, the action could prove to be a good facade for later. If Jon made it into the booth, and the two clones were still around they would stop running interference with her and attempt to disengage. Afterwards they would backup to a safe distance just in case of retaliation.
“jutsu used”Show

Suiton • Propel Leap
D-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by [Control] Strength
Last edited by Kaitos10 on Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
“my charactersShow
Konoha geninIzumi haruka

HotelBravo

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by HotelBravo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:15 am

Nakano watched Jon make a mockery of the bouncers in the club. Then he jumped onto the table in the VIP section. Around the same time a new comer entered the place. Am I supposed to save a genin? She hadn’t shown her village affiliation and one really couldn’t help the silly boy after what he had did. Would they excuse her from any obligation under the guise of keeping her cover? One thing was for sure, she was going to confront the Hokage himself about Genin being allowed in other countries for leisure. The two Nozomi clones approached Nakano, and Nakano raised her eyebrows at them. They were trying to keep her from getting to Jon but she didn’t care in the slightest as long as it wasn’t her problem. ”I’m surprised you two have any wits about you, although maybe I assume too much given what you were ingesting not even that long ago. What are you two even doing? I’m trying to go home because the entertainment is rather substandard. ” Nakano looked at the real Nozomi and propelled herself with an explosion of water up to the upper floor as well which left water all over the first floor much to the disappointment of the patrons. The water spilled into a live water and shorted the power in the entire building, plunging it into darkness. The music went dead. The only sounds now were those of Jon and Nozomi’s contest.

People started making their way out of the building in various states of distress. She could hear the Bouncers talking, having gotten up. The manager came over to them and demanded that they call the samurai to come deal with this problem since it involved Shinobi now who were obviously more competent than the hired help. Nakano saw one of the bouncers step out of the building - the sound of a whistle cut through the air - the call for help for the samurai. It would be just a matter of time now before the Aroma Samurai arrived to restore order to the club, and unfortunately for Jon, they would be here to clean up the oil spill. Nakano rubbed her temples gently - well she did tell him.

Amusingly the bartender pulled out a wet floor sign and placed it on the spreading puddle of water that had been thoughtlessly used by Nozomi and spilled all over the place. Nakano glanced up at Nozomi who seemed to be raring for a fight at the slightest provocation from Jon which he seemed keen on giving.] Nakano watched dispassionately Jon's antics. She wouldn't rescue him because she couldn't rescue him. She had already tried, but how could one be rescued from themselves? ”Time to leave before the Samurai show up.” This evening was ruined, there was virtually nothing to salvage out of this. Better to leave and try somewhere else it seemed. Nakano would at least have the benefit of memorizing the chakra signatures of everyone at the club for future use, so there was something she got out of this at the very least. Nakano grabbed her things and left assuming she wasn't stopped by something or someone.
Last edited by HotelBravo on Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zao

[Open] Sneaky Link

Post by Zao » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:21 am

"Hai" The young man responded to his overseer, moving to take a seat closer to the renown Kiri shinobi, though leaving himself a few seat apart from Shinji, just out of arms reach. Perhaps this was on purpose or just out of habit of not letting himself be inside the striking range of others, who knew except for the fox eared Tsukino. Taking another small spit of the spicy liquid within the rather plan looking small cup in his clawed fingers, his eyes drifted back to the main floor below and the commotion that was being caused, it only caused for him to shake his head, better her than him. But his attention drew back to the fellow swordsman at the mention of his time as a dagger, "Aye, a little over a year and a half under Hitachi-san." My how the time had flown, it was hard to believe that it was only that long ago that he had been a newly promoted genin with a powerful calling for the way of the sword, being placed under the tutelage of a fellow clansman and ranked Mist Swordsman. Yet, even as he spoke his name it wasn't given the master to student like respect, more so the respect of a fellow swordsman or equal, something the leader of the group would probably pick up on.

"Heh." He glanced back over to the older man, at least older than him, the dull looking grey eyes that peered out from the messy raven locks held a hidden sharpness within. "The most dangerous sword is the hidden one, wouldn't you say?" With a hint of a laugh to himself, Hisato let the edge of his lips seem to form into an almost friendly smile, what could more dangerous than a blade that you didn't see coming? The youth had sparred many times with his current mentor, each time he learned a bit more about the man and the way of the sword, and it was allowing for him to finally forge his own path in the art of swordsmanship. His body, he felt, had reached the pinnacle in terms of speed and power, his blade able to strike like a shadowy serpent and kill with a single stroke. Though he was only recently promoted to the rank of chuunin, it was expected of him to soon ascent to next rank just based on his own level of skill and strength. But it fell in line with what Shinjirou had said about him being a dagger, the man had yet to take on a mission that really put his skills out there for the world to see and for others to understand what level he was on. The swordsman would have to fix that when he returned, soon he would be taking his own spot in the ranking of the Mist Seven.

He paused, glancing over at the commotion near the entrance, the interesting woman who dealt with a few bouncers to force her way into the club, if the man didn't know any better, he would have thought that the unknown female must have had some Kiri in her to act in such a manner here. Silently approving over her actions, a show of force was the way, and he could only smirk as he glanced over to his leader to judge his own reaction, not knowing the woman's identity, at least not yet. Before the pair could continue speaking anymore was when the foolishness on the floor was brought upstairs to them, the man who proclaimed himself 'Jon' leaped up to find himself in the VIP section, if Hisato had not seen the movement of the young woman and fellow swordsman who had been the propagator of this scene then he would have without a doubt immediately dealt with this trash with a hard smack that would have sent the man straight back down onto the main floor. Of course, he would have held back to keep from killing to foolish person, but it would have been enough to easily injure him in the process.

But with the strange actions of his comrade and fellow dagger, Hisato instead set back in his chair, laughing quietly to himself and taking another sip as the man proclaimed his desire to fight. But he didn't return a single word and as the now empty sipping cup left his lips, he simply pointed in the direction of Nozomi who was waiting for him, shooting a glance quietly over to Shinji as he turned it back to the man and woman, laughing in his thoughts at the scene and silently awaiting the fun to happen.
CharactersShow
Active
Tsukino Hisato - Kiri Chuunin - Seven Swordsman Dagger

Saisuko Zao - Suna Bannin - Spirit Weapon Saint

Kyōhō Ken - The White Snake Sage - S Rank Assassin/Bounty Hunter

Aburame Hisato S-rank Mn / Inactive

Old CharactersShow
Inactive/Dead

Arashiyama Ning - Kumo Chuunin - Weilder of the Ghost Spear

Yami Kasai - Mizukage - The Black Reaper - DEAD

Genso - Elemental Crafting Shaman - A Rank Monk - Inactive

Aburame Akiro - Konoha Jounin - ANBU Member - Inactive

Hyōryū -- Suna S-Rank / Dead / Used as Inheritance.

Xi - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Sato - A Rank, "The Cleaving Swordsman " / Inactive

Akujin - Konoha Genin, Art Ninjutsu Guy / Inactive

Toukai Touma - Kiri Genin / Inactive

Arashiyama, Toushi - Kumo Bannin / Dead

Hitachiai - Iwa Jounin / Inactive

Ji Ning - Iwa Genin / Inactive

Naegi, Chin - A-rank MN / Inactive

Return to “Aroma Beach Event”