[Kabu and Jin] Two Spiders, Painting the Town Red!

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:18 am

"Come oooon! I told you we're going out tonight, and I'm not taking no for an answer Kureha!" Aiya's voice rang out clear as day in her cousin's room at the resort they were staying at, the taller spider sitting on a bed outside of Kureha's bathroom door. She had practically shoved her young cousin into the bathroom, telling her to look her best, as they were going to make the most of their vacation and celebrate. After all, Kureha had just been promoted to Chuunin! It was a pretty big deal, and it showed how far Kureha had come along not only as a shinobi, but as a person. The past that she had run away from, the strength and will that it took to join with the Ibakuro clan... Kureha was not the same girl she had been the night she came to Aiya's door in the pouring rain, tears streaming down her face after running away from her birth home.

She was becoming a woman, and a strong one at that. And that required a celebration!

Aiya was dressed up herself of course, she wouldn't ask her cousin to pretty up without making the same effort. The woman wore a dark green crop top, the design of a spider's web along it's entirety, with tatters of white thread hanging off the bottom and trailing along her stomach as if the web was coming off of the shirt. The bottom of the crop top sat juuuust under her bust, exposing her abdomen in all it's muscly glory. Around her neck sat a black choker, a single circular ring resting against her throat as the accessory clung tightly but comfortable to her neck. Her raven locks, straightened and without knots, drifted casually down her back, stopping right around where the crop top's bottom rest. This of course exposed her fuuinjutsu tattoo on her lower back as well, which was as much for function as it was for style at this point. Along her arms sat green fish net gloves in the style of arm warmers, leaving her fingers exposed but stretching up to her elbow to cover her entire forearm with her thumbs poking out of the sides of the gloves to keep them in place. For lowerwear, she wore a pair of torn denim shorts, black in color, so short that her backside threatened to spill out of the bottoms. Her long, slender legs were covered mostly by black thigh high socks that clung tightly to the middle of her thighs with glue to keep them in place, and overtop of those thigh highs was a pair of green fishnets, matching the color of her crop top and the fishnet gloves. To complete the clothing, her feet were adorned in stylish but effect combat boots, black in color with green trim along the soles and laces. And to finish her look, of course the girl had make up - the smokiest eyeshadow and eyeliner combo, just shy of looking like a raccoon, combined with a light shade of pink lipstain and a standard foundation with concealer to cover any blemishes.

Needless to say, Aiya was ready for a night on the town. Was Kureha? "The shop I was eyeballing closes in an hour, get a move on girl!" Aiya flopped onto the girl's bed, finding it hard to hide her excitement and frustrating to wait. Of course, it was mostly just her giving her friend and cousin a hard time - All she wanted was to have a fun night out with Kureha, one of the few people left in her life that she could still open up to. She could be herself, without fear of judgement or worse, around her young Ibakuro friend... The list of people she had that kind of relationship with seemed to grow shorter with each passing day, and worse, each battle fought.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Kumogakure no SatoJinrai ShizuneGenin[color=#de2c9b][/color]

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:13 am

"Just a moment! I'm almost ready!" Kureha called out from within the bathroom as she finished brushing and tying up her hair, having already gotten dressed. She let out a sigh as she looked at herself in the mirror, wondering if she looked okay. Her first instinct had been to go all out for the occasion but it didn't feel like the right time to pull out the formal wear. On that same count it felt inappropriate to dress as she normally would. She had asked Rin for advice but as usual hadn't told her anything of use, telling her only to follow her gut.

Letting out a sigh she stepped away from the bathroom counter and opened the door, stepping out into the room. She was dressed in a sleeveless high collared top worn underneath a long jacket with a belt and a pair of straps across her chest, accompanied by a short frilled skirt and thigh high boots with a slightly raised heel on her feet. For a change of pace her hair was even in a ponytail, held up by a large bow. This wasn't the fanciest outfit she owned but it wasn't anywhere near her casual outfit either and that was just where she had landed on after deliberating for a time.

"Sorry it took so long, I couldn't decide on an outfit. Nothing was really speaking to me for this particular outing." she spoke up, knowing that she could be honest and wouldn't be judged beyond some light ribbing. "By the way uhhh... you look good." she added after a moment's pause, averting her gaze even as the smallest of smiles crossed her face. It was frankly embarrassing to think that Aiya was putting in to celebrate her promotion and general growth but... it also made her happy.

"I'm uhh... ready to go whenever you are."
Outfit ReferenceShow
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Nakano Kiyomi - #8E47AD], Nakano Ayaka - #0C1C8C
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Karagata yamada - #CE1126, Makura Ayame - #7251BC
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:24 am

Aiya let out another exasperated sigh as the girl said she was "Almost ready". Being a woman, Aiya knew full well that that meant she was likely to wait at least another 15 minutes. To her surprise however, the door handle of the bathroom door jiggled a moment, and Aiya sat upright as the door opened, revealing the cutest girl she had ever seen on the other side of it. Was it to Aiya's tastes personally? No, she couldn't have pulled off that bow in a thousand lifetimes. The boots though, she might have to get herself a pair of thigh high boots someday. Those were especially hot. And the whole of the outfit together looked incredible on Kureha, a smile crossing Aiya's face as she beamed with excitement. She even went as far as to bury her face in a pillow so that she could properly squeal without breaking a window with her voice.

"Ohmygoooooood you look amazing Kureha! You're like one of those dancing idols you hear about all the time! That outfit would look horrible on me, but you pull it off so well." She was just being honest - her height made it hard to get away with looks that were traditionally for small, petite builds. Kureha was on the edge of being too tall, but she still made it work for her despite being six feet tall. It was the boots, Aiya surmised; the boots helped with the height, it made the height appear more artificial because of the heels. But it was okay, Aiya had found her look, and she quite enjoyed being the intimidating, dominant woman that towered over her potential partners. Something about fear as a turn on was just so enticing for her... "Scarousal", she had come to call it.

Kureha complimented Aiya's looks suddenly, and the compliment actually gave the taller woman pause. It was a simple phrase, "you look good", but for some reason it carried a weight with it that practically punched her in the chest with it's force. But in a good way. Like a good punch. "Oh... T-thanks..." Aiya stammered out, a sudden blush crossing her face. When those words came from other people, it always felt like nothing more than a fact. Of course some random person trying to get in her pants would tell her she looked good, and usually she went with it, because she wanted them in her pants more often than not. But here, there was nothing for Kureha to gain from complimenting Aiya. The compliment felt... genuine. Sincere. And it warmed Aiya's heart to hear those words from someone who expected nothing in return for them.

Standing from the bed, she moved over to her friend and gave her a hug, embracing her tightly for just a moment... before suddenly pulling Kureha back to arm's length and looking down to her eyes. "Alright, We're getting matching piercings. Or tattoos. Your choice." Without waiting for an answer, Aiya held Kureha's hand as she led her out of the hotel room, towards the lobby, and eventually into the streets of the village they were residing in for the duration of the Aroma Country Festival.
Last edited by TyDie on Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active Characters

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:15 pm

Kureha squealed in surprise as Aiya suddenly pulled her into a hug, these displays of affection still catching her off guard even years later. Between Aiya and Rin one would think she would have gotten used to it but no, that was not the case at all. That wasn't to say it didn't make her happy, it just... made her feel strangely shy and embarrassed, moreso than usual. It could just be the fact that both women were tall and voluptuous or it could mean something else, she wasn't sure and for whatever reason she wasn't particularly keen to find out.

Anywho she was soon released, her head tilting at Aiya's next words. So it was her choice as to where they went. With that said, why did she feel that Aiya wouldn't take no for an answer if she tried to weasel out of it entirely? Not that she was going to try. In all honesty she was kind of looking forward to this, some part of her seeing this as another step towards changing herself and growing as a person.

"Let's get piercings. I'd like something daring but also preferably something I can keep hidden under my bangs." she responded, following up with a light whistle. As if on cue Roku came out from under the bed, the tarantula having grown in size over the years. However despite his increase in size he was still just as friendly and obedient as ever.

"Roku, you're in charge while we're gone. Rin's been at the bar all night and we both know she'll be coming home drunk. I expect you to watch over her for me if I'm still not back." she spoke to the tarantula, the spider climbing up onto the bed as if to show his understanding.

Feeling satisfied with that Kureha smiled and took Aiya's hand, allowing her to lead the way out of the room and into the streets. "Hopefully we'll still have time to go out for dinner afterwards. I could go for something with meat and rice. I wouldn't be against going out for drinks while we're at it, I've been curious about what alcohol is like."
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

TyDie

Post by TyDie » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:17 am

Aiya could hardly believe how big Roku had gotten over the years - It felt like only yesterday the little fuzzy friend could fit effortlessly within Kureha's locks, but the thing was growing with exponential rates due to the chakra training it had been received. As they walked the streets, Aiya's hands crossed behind her head, finally releasing Kureha's from her own. "You know, Roku is getting big enough that you can probably start really training him soon. A little longer and he'll be big enough to ride, ha!" She remembered her friend's intention to prepare Roku for battle, to serve as a faithful combat pet to the younger spider, and if the damn dog people could have pets then so could the Ibakuro. Maybe a couple giant spiders roaming around Konoha would put those flea bags in their place...

Her teacher, Minako, would've hit her if she had heard that one. But she also probably would've laughed at least a little bit. "Oh we'll definitely have time to eat Kureha. The night is young, the drinks are flowing and the food is cooking. We'll make a great night of it, promise!" She turned to face her friend a little as they walked, turning almost her entire upper body as her elbows swung around. Were Kureha a bit taller, she might've caught one of those elbows by accident. She smiled a big toothy grin at her friend, clearly she had a plan in mind and was gushing with determination to make this a night to remember.

"A piercing eh?" Aiya hummed in thought a moment, running the girl's decision through her head. "I had you figured for a tattoo kind of girl, if I'm being honest. But hey, I wanted both anyway - Let's do it!" Aiya nodded and hammered a fist lightly onto her open hand, as if closing the case and finalizing their choice. The good news was, they were going to the same place regardless of what Kureha had chosen - It was a small stand that had opened up along the edge of the street, a travelling body modifier who was in town for the festival to drum up business. As they approached the small stand, a man up front stood to greet them.

And based on his odd appearance, he was probably the one who did all the modifying... Or the guinea pig of the actual professional. Large gauged ears, several helixes along the edges of his ears, two needles through his lips, a ring hanging out of his nose and two rings through each eyebrow; And that was just on his face. He wore a black short sleeved shirt, and his forearms had incredible artwork plastered over them. The right forearm depicted a serpentine dragon, shimmering with blue and white scales as it spat fire into the clouds above. And the left arm, a gorgeous white tiger with black stripes, pouncing furiously down his arm towards his hand.

"Running a little late? I almost closed up shop for the night." The man said, arms crossed with a bit of frustration. Aiya had clearly set the appointment without actually telling Kureha, and had underestimated how long it would take for Kureha to get ready. "Yeahhh... My bad. Look, I'll tip extra okay? Tonight's special." Aiya smiled down at Kureha and gave a small wink, sticking out her tongue playfully. Kureha was one of few who got to see the playful Aiya nowadays, and it was invigorating to be able to show that so freely here in Aroma country. The guy running the stand just shook his head and walked towards the black tent behind him.

"Alright, come on then. We'll make it fast. Whaddaya want to get done?" The man looked towards the two when they followed him into the tent, waiting for the decision to be made. And being that this was Kureha's special day (And that Kureha wanted something specific) Aiya looked to her as well to see where the needle would pierce today.
Last edited by TyDie on Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Active Characters

Kabu

Post by Kabu » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:01 am

"Well, we've been working on it. He's good at following orders and RIn has been helping with some rudimentary exercises. The only thing really holding us back from proper combat training is me. Some part of me is afraid of him getting hurt or worse and that's been holding us back." Kureha shook her head as they walked, resisting the urge to sigh. It had been her idea to train Roku as a combat pet and the tarantula had been more than eager to learn but she still was working to get past any remaining misgivings she had on the matter.

"In any case, let's make this quick. I'm starving!" she suddenly exclaimed, her expression brightening considerably at the thought of the delicious meals awaiting her. Of course this being a special occasion only made her more excited. She didn't know what exactly Aiya had planned but she was certain that it was going to make for a wonderful memory.

Anywho they soon arrived at their first destination, Kureha tilting her head as she realized she didn't know anything about what piercings were like. Of course she didn't know anything about tattoos either so a lack of knowledge didn't impact her decision at all, she would be charging in blind regardless.

And so as they followed the man towards the tent... "Well um... admittedly I don't know a great deal about these things. I was thinking that I would like something a bit daring, something that I could show off but also keep hidden from prying eyes." she admitted, brushing her bangs aside to reveal her forehead as she spoke. "Maybe something up here, like a bar or something." She was aware her desires may have seemed contradictory but on some level she was still the same shy girl she had been all those years ago. Though she also deeply wanted to grow and change herself and to her this was just another step on that journey, another of a long series of baby steps to move on from the person she had been and towards whom she wanted to be.
Last edited by Kabu on Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
NPCsShow
Shinsen Kyoko - #99840A
Kyomu Nozomi - #5960A8
Ibakuro Rin - #9E4FA5
Nakiya Hotaru - #9E540A
Fukusha Nezumi - #E00747
Kabu's Test Thread

Return to “Aroma Beach Event”