[Sky-Reach] Wolfgang and the Thousand Snakes: Aptitude Test

Rei x Kazuma + Desu/Nehan/Ikanbi and perhaps Yume? Stay tuned!

Trusted Grader

[Sky-Reach] Wolfgang and the Thousand Snakes: Aptitude Test

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:53 pm

The sun was slowly setting on their first day in Aroma Country, the students were allowed to enjoy the beautiful day of arrival, some students spent it resting in the hotel while others went about and played with their friends, and some explored the village while a hand few trained. The Fourth Year Students along with the Third Year had been sent here two days earlier while the First Year had already been here for about two weeks, helping set up the event as they wanted to make sure that the Fifth Year Students were truly safe.

Hozok sipped his tea as he looked over at the ocean, the sunroof covered the orange sun that lit the skies, and he felt the warm sand seep between his toes for a brief moment, he felt back at home in Kirigakure, the salty sea air, and the oppressive heat was surely calling him, all that was missing was the heavy fog that covered them day and night. A shiver went down his spine as he did not miss that at all, "Reminiscing?" Nehan walked up to Hozok and crossed her arms, she looked in the same direction, hoping to catch the same thought pattern as he did before a chuckle escaped her breath.

"Not really, just thinking if you guys should go ahead with this Aptitude Test now that we are so far from the Coalition." Hozok sighed.

"You should worry about the Avians and let me worry about the Lupine, besides, the Aguin are also joining in on this assignment."

"The kids should just be able to enjoy their vacation man, let them feast now and rest." Hozok tried to plead, Yami, who was sneaking about as a 2-dimensional ant colony was doing his best to eavesdrop, he knew better than to get too close but if he stayed around 100 meters then he was sure that he would be fine, right?

"Besides, I think it will be good for them." Nehan turned around and patted Hozok on his right shoulder, he couldn't do anything but grunt and agree, she was right, the Lupine students belonged to her, so he had little say in their studies if Nehan believed that today was a good day for the Aptitude test then so be it. The witch walked past Yami, giving him the most horrendous bombastic side eye as she stepped past him and continued down to the feast, she looked over the Lupine table and smiled.

"My fellow Fifth Year Lupines, I have a surprise assignment for you. As many of you are probably aware by now, the Avians have already performed their Aptitude test, you guys are probably wondering when you guys are going to perform yours, well wonder no longer because you guys are doing it tonight!" Nehan paused for applause but only received deafly silence. " ... so me and Desu had a little chat and we figured, why not combine Serpenti... I mean Aguins Aptitude test with ours? If you guys don't have any questions then we will explain what the test is about."

Yami still tried to listen in on the conversation while Yume was busy feasting at another table, he was seated by his friend Ziv who was also consuming the good cuisine Aroma Country could produce.

549/ 500 +1 Will Yume
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya