Tanya's and Fang's day of Training

Studying Dragon

Post by Studying Dragon » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:00 pm

Tanya
-Tanya's Thoughts- | "Tanya's Speech"

Tanya isn't used to training, actually in her days in the jungle she would train all the time, she called that training, surviving. Whatever it may be now she is not in constant danger, so she has been lazy due to it, she is used that the environment making her train, however, here in Konoha she is mostly in relative standby and peace. And what carried Tanya to this situation? A natural fighter training as if she doesn't know how to fight.

Well it happened a day ago, Tanya was sleeping on Fang's stomach on the roof of her apartment when she noticed that his stomach was really flabby, then just by mere coincidence her blouse was a little up there she found a little flabbiness... The face that she made wasn't one of surprise or astonishment but one of true horror. Moments after she started to prepare her things together to start some training.

That day was sunny, windy and in general, a good day to train, and both Fang and Tanya were willing to do it. In a deep part of a forest inside the village, Tanya and Fang were sparring, but it wasn't the kind of physical sparring but a chakra one, well you couldn't call it a forest but a bunch of trees in a huge area, it was a vacant lot, that his owner has forgotten and Tanya used to take naps without the buzzing of the village. Though you couldn't call it sparring as well, actually both of them were spending chakra like crazy in a meditating pose, exuding it from their body in a huge burst, it could be called better competition to see who would last more.

Though it wasn't the main purpose, nonetheless, they were increasing their chakra pool by wearing off their chakra points to afterward get a rest and regenerate them stronger, which would make their chakra pool huger, or it was what her academy teacher said. The main purpose of this is to get heavier, to say it in some way when you wear off your chakra points you get heavier and get muscle aches, this would make the physical training even faster which was what Tanya and Fang wanted to do.

Then there is where Fang fainted, well his chakra pool was a lot smaller than hers, but it was fine, it means that his chakra points were worn off, he would be sleeping some time and then wake in an hour or two with heaviness and muscle ache. Fang wasn't to happy at the moment that Tanya instructed him to do this training, actually, it took a whole week for him to learn how to do it, and when was praised due to do it well he fainted, so he has a bad memory of that.

-Well I think I can last a little longer, but, this is boring I don't like to work out chakra, I'd like to go to the jungle sometimes and just hunt a boar with Fang, but the village has me slightly jailed because I'm a genin... danmayo, chunins, Jounins, Kages *sigh* I don't understand such a complicated hierarchy there is the alpha and betas it is all that is needed for animals, but whatever, at least I don't need to hunt every day, to catch a lost cat is enough how to make a meal, so I can't complain, just get higher in the hierarchy to have fun-

Thinking lazily about miscellaneous things, Tanya started to burst more energy outside her body, it had such force that it made a small crater around her. But still, her chakra didn't wear off, well it was obvious since her chakra pool was more and less big, and that this method take more time the bigger your chakra pool is and having in to count that the method itself is one of the slower ones. Actually using this method was dangerous if certain conditions are met. One of them is the chakra pool being too small that when you wear it off you would cause great damage to your chakra points till the point where it is irreversible, obviously, this only happens to persons with chakra deficiency, so this method wasn't good for them. The second one is that you haste the process to where the wearing off is too huge and so fast that it will end up in an injury more than a wearing off.

Even if Tanya is impatient, only thinks about workouts, and is not too-smart person, she will never haste the process, actually, she will go slower. Since she is a person who dislikes being injured, due to that in the wildness an injury means total death and no more. In her days in those forests, she would get injured many times, and at those times she couldn't hunt, walk or run, it would make her clumsy, more than once time being on the edge of starvation, she even couldn't defend herself, due to that Fang would do all those things for her.

Tanya made a maternal expression and placed her hand on Fang's head, just to retire it immediately after the chakra aura made by the burst of energy would make that Fang's face would get worse.

"I need to concentrate" she would say while burning more energy, nonetheless, it seemed not to have an end -This training takes time... uhg let's speed things up- then Tanya started to make push-ups, At this moment she did not want to train physically but to wear her energies a little faster, whatever it was, out of nowhere Tanya was knocked out by the energy expenditure, hours later she would get up with Fang staring her sleeping face, she felt that her chakra pool was getting bigger steadily due to the chakra points regeneration, but she felt muscle ache and heaviness in her body, just like was planned.

"Well Fang now we start with the fun part, are you ready?" and so the physical training started

(Tanya has trained 1 Chakra Pool)

Studying Dragon

Post by Studying Dragon » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:00 pm

Tanya
-Tanya's Thoughts- | "Tanya's Speech"

The next training would be hard, due to Tanya and Fang heaviness, performing physical training right now was mostly terrible and painful, and because of that Tanya decided to start a little game with Fang, this could be called sparring.

"So Fang, did you understand? I'll will not attack but only dodge, without matter what, you have to attack me with all your strength, is it right with you?" Tanya would say a little overjoyed, the physical training has just come so she was joyful because this was her favorite part. Move around the body, through woods, evade a predator that is chasing you, well that last part wasn't one thing that she specifically enjoys, but the adrenaline of the moment is another story.

Fang just nodded and started his attack immediately leaping towards Tanya. there was no countdown, there were no rules so far as no dealing a permanent injury to the opponent, since, what sense would make if it is not like real combat? it wouldn't have sense.

Tanya expected that move evaded with a sidestep letting Fang behind, this was helped by the heaviness that Fang held in his body, his movements were slower than what Tanya was used to. However, Tanya was awfully heavy at the same time, and due to that she miscalculated her movement and got a claw scratch. Without second thought Tanya did a jump backward waiting for Fang's attack.

Fang did know that Tanya was quicker, stronger, and in general better than him in almost any aspect. Due to it Fang doesn't wanted to fall back, his pride would allow him to do so. going at max speed toward Tanya Fang would start with his technique
Push • Body Tackle - Wolf Technique trying to push Tanya, he knew that she would stop the technique but he just wanted to gain some speed to bite her.

"So is that your plan?" afterward to say it, Tanya did a huge jump above the wolf beast this time having to count the fact that she was slower, actually, she felt a huge pain just from jumping 4 meters in the air. Tanya, then, seeing the back of the huge wolf thought how big he has become in the last months and that probably he wouldn't get bigger in some time.

However, Fang wasn't an idiot, and jump doing a back flip, taking advantage of that Tanya was mid-air and a little distracted he scratched her with his rear paws, then would land a little after than Tanya to see her forearms scratched. Fang did it, it was a little cut, but he did it.

At the moment that Tanya was aware of Fang attack it was too late, she didn't think that he would make such a maneuver in the march, maybe he should make it a technique. but, it was a raw maneuver it would take time just to it be useful. nonetheless thinking about that is most unuseful, she had to defend herself, so so she put her arms in an 'x' form to stop the attack, receiving the scratches and it becoming a great pain combined with the muscle ache, Tanya didn't lose her time and started to walk in all four with her technique [Beast Imitation • All Four - Wolf] once landed, circling Fang like a beast about to hunt she watched closely his movements, however, she wouldn't attack as was established. The only intention of Tanya is not to be an easy objective

Fang did notice what were Tanya's intentions since she and he has been hunting since he has a memory, actually, that technique was familiar to him, Tanya would get stronger and quicker every time this technique is done. Now, this was a little harder, Leaping forward and trying to bite Tanya multiple times, Fang had the hope that his attacks would become successful if he achieved to hit with one of them.

Tanya seeing those attacks would start to jump backward, one time, two times, three times, a total of 20 times till the wolf berserker attacks stopped, and there is when both of them were exhausted, actually, they were almost at the limit of the vacant lot. Gasping both of them and with cold sweat, they continued, a little longer, the contest continued even after the time of lunch, they couldn't stop, even after Tanya got scratches here and there she continued, Fang was at his limit and his attacks were getting slower, Tanya was mostly the same, she would get hit more often to and often till the point that she has a bite in her ankle, however, it wasn't a big deal.

There have been passed 2 hours since they woke up and started the physical training, obviously, there were times were they rested due to tiredness, but mostly it was a continued contest, henceforth it would become a battle of resistance more than a contest. Leaping forward again Fang tried to bite the neck of Tanya not to kill her but to make her surrender. Tanya knows that if you are bit in the neck you are probably dead, and due to it Tanya always surrenders when they play and she is bit in the neck.

"You're too predictable, next time we need to practice some techniques" yelling that, Tanya gripped Fang's jaw in mid his attack becoming the end of the battle in a strength struggle, Just to be struggling for 4 minutes to see if Fang could close his jaw with Tanya fingers in it, however, it was an uneven match since Fang fell unto his stomach once reached his limit, Tanya watched closely not sure if it was a trap, nonetheless, seeing this was a little worried so got near seeing that fang was asleep but not in bad condition, to afterward lift both of her arms in victory and let her back fall onto the ground next to Fang.

"Today was a good day, isn't Fang? there has been some time since we've had such fun, maybe we should do this often, you know to have fun and that, since we came here we don't play like before *Yawn* I don't know if you're hearing me but it was a good match good job Fang, now let's rest..." After those words Tanya fell asleep.

(Tanya Trained 1 speed)

Studying Dragon

Post by Studying Dragon » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:02 pm

Tanya / Fang
-Tanya's Thoughts- | "Tanya's Speech" / -Fang's Thoughts- | "Fang's Speech"
Fang woke up fully recovered at the night. He was a little upset due to his lost, watching carefully the sleeping Tanya he couldn't see how a human with such a tiny body would beat the crap out of him without using those called ninjutsus, He hasn't room in his mind to conceive that a human could beat one of his kind with only physic means. However, there was one thing that he knew, Tanya wasn't a normal human, she managed to survive in the jungle year after year until found him. He can't measure her the same as other humans, she is more like a beast.

Nonetheless, he is still concerned she didn't beat him in their last spar years ago, more than a spar it was a quarrel due to she stepped on his tail, but still, he won that spar. But, how he can fall behind? Tanya wasn't the only one untrained. From now on they will be facing dangers even more dangerous than some panthers or crocodiles, they will be facing ninjas, even stronger than Tanya, how is the supposed to Fang to help Tanya if barely can keep it up against her? He just will get killed, he could withdraw any moment, and he knew Tanya would allow it, however, he wasn't any coward, Tanya is his pack leader, and he would die for his pack. It wasn't any human emotion like feeling in debt, but something more natural, the instinct to protect your family, your pack, and your comrades, a basic instinct of survival that is carved in the canine genome of Fang, you could also call it attachment or love, however, it wasn't something at what Fang was aware of.

Pondering about it, Fang reached the conclusion that he has to train more, since Tanya now was stronger, and the only training that he had in mind, was that they just have done. Tanya warned him that this training could be done only once per day, however, Fang was in a hurry. Now his anger towards himself was at its highest point, due to it, he was thinking clearly. So he started to walk out of where they were training and Tanya was still asleep.

30 minutes after that he was exuding chakra from his body, the pain was almost unbearable, grinding his teeth, he would bear the pain with all his strength aided by the glint of his anger. Fang lasted almost one hour, but the training wasn't done, even with all his efforts he was about to fade before completing it.

Nonetheless, a flash came to his mind, a memory of some old days when he was a puppy, and he did meet that person. It was various years ago, he lived a normal life as a puppy of his specie, his brothers always beat him when they played, and his mother would bring him food anyway, in the end, she was a very carefree mother in that aspect, since, the norm was that the weakest always have to fight for the food. Actually, he lived a good life in that cave, till that day, the day when they arrived, giant bears. Upon their arrival, his mother tossed him off to a fissure in the cave since he was always near his mother since their brothers always bother with him, in the end, Fang's brothers didn't have much luck, and they weren't tossed there. Hours passed and he finally managed to get out without knowing why his mother decided to hit him. And there was total hell, there Fang's brothers were half-eaten, the same as his mother, outside the only smell was the blood of wolves. There Fang didn't know what to do, just stood there howling and howling, till he got asleep to being awakened minutes later by a monkey without pelt, it was the first time that he saw it. However, he didn't feel any danger, this monkey hadn't any malice in it, he just got near to smell it, and then he was grabbed without opposing resistance.

And so this monkey took care of him as a mother fed him with the meat that she hunted, she protected him from dangerous things, and always made a sound that in the end would be his name. That monkey without pelt was Tanya, Fang's new pack, after he grows he would become who would defend Tanya in the forest, but since they started to live with humans, Tanya's movements became refined by the training in the academy. In the end, he became a puppy again who needs to be protected by his adoptive mother. And he can't allow that...

"Grrrrrrrr AuuuuuUuUUuu" Fang would howl to the moon, exuding all the chakra in his chakra pool, if he can bear any more he just has to speed it up before fading, speeding it up his chakra pool was about to get broken.

When a shadow jumped from a bush, it was Tanya, she caught Fang in a bear hug, making him unable to breathe, she couldn't wrap his whole body, but she used her huge strength to quickly to press his rib cage and expel the air out of him. With the lack of air, the wolf lost his concentration to finally be freed from his chakra frenzy and fell to the ground utterly exhausted. Tanya then sat down near him.

"Why did you do that?" she would say in a concerned voice, Fang couldn't even answer if he wanted to, and he didn't want to.

"You know, I think I can guess why you did it" Tanya would say petting his belly "You wanted to be stronger, this is the first time in my whole life since you left to be a puppy that I beat you, I was so happy to finally reach you... and I can imagine that you were so flustered and concerned at the same time... In your position, if a friend would become stronger than me, I actually would want to be stronger than them, we are the same in that aspect" Then she would stare at the stars through the foliage for a moment and say "next time I'll be stronger, so please take care of your life as until now, so you can surpass me or protect me to both become stronger"

After those words, Tanya would fell asleep on Fangs belly

(Fang Trained 1 Chakra Pool)

Return to “Fire Country”