Solo Thread

HogoshaHa

Solo Thread

Post by HogoshaHa » Mon May 18, 2015 12:04 am

"Today is a good day to train," he thought to himself as he walked home. With a pound of fish on his back, the fish which he had stolen from an old man, "HAHAHA This old man won't do nothin' to me, " he said to himself as he walked. Sensu carried a big smile after he departed the fish store, because now he had something to eat. Sensu smiled warmly at everyone he saw, and as he walked, he noticed children that were hungry and look for food to eat, the parents barely getting by. Sensu closed his eyes and sighed, then proceeded to walk towards them, "Here!" he said, as he took three fishes out of the bag, then gave the bag to a woman dressed in white, "All I need is this, I'll buy some more anyways, you can have it!" he said walking away, not giving the lady time to say thank you. She did, say thank you that is, but Sensu just blocked it out. He finally reached his home, and put the fish in a bowl, then covered it and put it inside the fridge. HE then went to get training supplies, dressed himself up, and walked out.

Sensu, the one and only, was walking through the streets, and was heading towards a part of the forest where he could train. He carried on him ankle weights, shin weights, and a weight vest of eight pounds each. He also had those on his forearms. Sensu, carrying other practice utilities in his backpack, began running towards that specific pat of the forest; a training area. He was already training before he was training, while he ran, Sensu was focusing on his speed. Those weights allowing him gain on that.

Sensu began jogging to his destination, each step he made, weighed heavier then the last. What was he training for? His endurance, with his kekkei genkai, he needed to perform at a certain level with his jutsus, so he needed to be able to run more, create more jutsus, and continue that type of power throughout the entire fight. Unfortunately, his kekkei-genkai left him with a certain stamina drawback, as his dojutsu was constantly active. Gratification hit his psyche, he knew his destination, and now he felt the effects, even though just the beginning, of initiating the training process. On his way to the training area, he jogged, then sped up, then jogged again, the sped up, it was called a dash' n 'slow' dash 'n' go'. He dashed, slowed down, dashed again then slowed down and continued that process throughout the travel to his designated training area. His mind never seemed to step out of pace, as he was completetlely in tune with what was happening on the outside, and the inside, because he was training the mind to withstand such brutality, when it came down to working on several aspects of the body.

Sensu slowed down for a second, keeping a jogging pace, as he pulled out a water from his backpack. He drank the water, and it fueled him for several more moments. Sensu began jumping up and down, up and down, lifting himself up higher above the floor. He did that as he jogged, stutter stepping, then proceeding with the jump as he did that. He then halted momentarily, and began speeding in place, going as fast his his little body could push for several seconds. People watched, the girls giggled, as he was still in the streets of Konohagakure no Sato. Sensu's smile widened as he saw the girls looking at him, "eh, eh!" Sensu slipped out with a couple words, while flexing and showing his biceps for the girls watching. Their mothers quickly running to cover there eyes and take them away, "Perverted child!" they exclaimed at him. Sensu gave them a frowned look, but continued on his way. He began jogging in place once again, "Damn people, let them live for once," he muttered under his breath, while jogging. He pulled out the water bottle from his backpack once more, and began drinking again. Sensu put the water back in his pouch whilst still jogging.

"Okay, now its time to run full speed towards the training area, without stopping, if I have to jog, I will jog, but I will NOT stop running," he exclaimed to himself with a pound to his chest and a thumbs up; self motivating himself. He began sprinting towards the area, with his gifted speed, and continued that elegant path for several minutes. After three minutes or so, Sensu slowed down, his weights now were hindering his ability to sprint, "Guess these weights gotta be taken off once I arrive, no matter, I'll get there," he pondered silently, within the confines of his cerebrum. Sensu grabbed his backpack, and drank some more water, then placing it back into his pouch. He began throwing punches while he was jogging, first a jab - jab - hook, then a jab - straight - hook. He continued the same cycle consistently, until he reached the training area, which would be within several minutes. As soon as he was half a minute away from the area, Sensu halted completely, and began doing squats, those weights were on him throughout the whole ceremony, and were adding to his energy consumption so Sensu wiped the sweat from his forehead, after he was accomplished doing the squats, which continued through a whole half hour, unknowingly accomplishing this feat. One could guess that Sensu was just very committed to completing the exercise.

Sensu then approached a nearby tree, and began kicking at it directions, of course, he was purposely missing, he halted his kick whenever it was nearing the tree, just to give him a harder time. He continued this specific exercise for the remainder of the day, unknowingly, the sun began setting down as he practiced. He wasn't too focused on that, however, as he trained, that was mainly do to the fact that when Sensu did something, he really DID IT. He fell down to the floor, and looked up at the sky; from exhaustion of training, this happened out of NO WHERE, he fell asleep.

A big yawn escaped as Sensu was rising from his sleep, "huh?" he asked as he looked around, "Oh shit!" he exclaimed aloud, "I must have fell asleep," he stood up quickly and looked at the sun, "It must be around.... 7 am," the boy let out, "I completely forgot about going home!" Sensu ran off to his house with extreme velocity. He still had all his weights, so he was pushing himself, even in the mornings and just to return himself home. Sensu sped through the forest with ease, not finding anyone on his way. He ran through the gates, and saluted the people and shinobi standing by while he ran. "HAHAHAAHA! SWEET SWEET HOME!" he said as he ran, everyone looked at him with disgruntled, annoyed faces, he was running as fast as he could. Attempting to get one big finale of a training just so he can take a nap until later in the morning. His face could easily be shown the work ethic, his veins were popping, as if they were about to be pulled out.

His eyes were only focused on the road ahead, "COME ON PUSH IT!" he said to himself loud enough for the crowds to hear, "I NEED TO KEEP GOING!" he said with the same tone once again. The weights obviously were holding him down to the fullest of degrees. His mind could only think about what was happening now, although he was tired from yesterday, no pain no gain. Sensu wasn't the type to quit on being the best shinobi, so he trained himself like a dog: day and night.

Sensu finally reached his house. He waved hello to his favorite neighbor, and walked in. The weights fell off of him, and they made a loud crashing sound. Sensu walked up the stairs slowly, and fell on his bed falling asleep for the morning.

WORD COUNT: 1348
Stat being trained: Stamina
Hogosha, HageninKonohagakure
Awai SensuGeninKonohagakure no SatoMember of Team 20
Yamai, HidekiChuninKirigakure no Sato

HogoshaHa

Solo Thread

Post by HogoshaHa » Tue May 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Sensu began jogging to his destination, each step he made, weighed heavier then the last. What was he training for? His endurance, with his kekkei genkai, he needed to perform at a certain level with his jutsus, so he needed to be able to run more, create more jutsus, and continue that type of power throughout the entire fight. Unfortunately, his kekkei-genkai left him with a certain stamina drawback, as his dojutsu was constantly active. Gratification hit his psyche, he knew his destination, and now he felt the effects, even though just the beginning, of initiating the training process. On his way to the training area, he jogged, then sped up, then jogged again, the sped up, it was called a dash' n 'slow' dash 'n' go'. He dashed, slowed down, dashed again then slowed down and continued that process throughout the travel to his designated training area. His mind never seemed to step out of pace, as he was completetlely in tune with what was happening on the outside, and the inside, because he was training the mind to withstand such brutality, when it came down to working on several aspects of the body.

Sensu slowed down for a second, keeping a jogging pace, as he pulled out a water from his backpack. He drank the water, and it fueled him for several more moments. Sensu began jumping up and down, up and down, lifting himself up higher above the floor. He did that as he jogged, stutter stepping, then proceeding with the jump as he did that. He then halted momentarily, and began speeding in place, going as fast his his little body could push for several seconds. People watched, the girls giggled, as he was still in the streets of Konohagakure no Sato. Sensu's smile widened as he saw the girls looking at him, "eh, eh!" Sensu slipped out with a couple words, while flexing and showing his biceps for the girls watching. Their mothers quickly running to cover there eyes and take them away, "Perverted child!" they exclaimed at him. Sensu gave them a frowned look, but continued on his way. He began jogging in place once again, "Damn people, let them live for once," he muttered under his breath, while jogging. He pulled out the water bottle from his backpack once more, and began drinking again. Sensu put the water back in his pouch whilst still jogging.

"Okay, now its time to run full speed towards the training area, without stopping, if I have to jog, I will jog, but I will NOT stop running," he exclaimed to himself with a pound to his chest and a thumbs up; self motivating himself. He began sprinting towards the area, with his gifted speed, and continued that elegant path for several minutes. After three minutes or so, Sensu slowed down, his weights now were hindering his ability to sprint, "Guess these weights gotta be taken off once I arrive, no matter, I'll get there," he pondered silently, within the confines of his cerebrum. Sensu grabbed his backpack, and drank some more water, then placing it back into his pouch. He began throwing punches while he was jogging, first a jab - jab - hook, then a jab - straight - hook. He continued the same cycle consistently, until he reached the training area, which would be within several minutes. As soon as he was half a minute away from the area, Sensu halted completely, and began doing squats, those weights were on him throughout the whole ceremony, and were adding to his energy consumption so Sensu wiped the sweat from his forehead, after he was accomplished doing the squats, which continued through a whole half hour, unknowingly accomplishing this feat. One could guess that Sensu was just very committed to completing the exercise.

Sensu then approached a nearby tree, and began kicking at it directions, of course, he was purposely missing, he halted his kick whenever it was nearing the tree, just to give him a harder time. He continued this specific exercise for the remainder of the day, unknowingly, the sun began setting down as he practiced. He wasn't too focused on that, however, as he trained, that was mainly do to the fact that when Sensu did something, he really DID IT. He fell down to the floor, and looked up at the sky; from exhaustion of training, this happened out of NO WHERE, he fell asleep.

HogoshaHa

Solo Thread

Post by HogoshaHa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:14 pm

A big yawn escaped as Sensu was rising from his sleep, "huh?" he asked as he looked around, "Oh shit!" he exclaimed aloud, "I must have fell asleep," he stood up quickly and looked at the sun, "It must be around.... 7 am," the boy let out, "I completely forgot about going home!" Sensu ran off to his house with extreme velocity. He still had all his weights, so he was pushing himself, even in the mornings and just to return himself home. Sensu sped through the forest with ease, not finding anyone on his way. He ran through the gates, and saluted the people and shinobi standing by while he ran. "HAHAHAAHA! SWEET SWEET HOME!" he said as he ran, everyone looked at him with disgruntled, annoyed faces, he was running as fast as he could. Attempting to get one big finale of a training just so he can take a nap until later in the morning. His face could easily be shown the work ethic, his veins were popping, as if they were about to be pulled out.

His eyes were only focused on the road ahead, "COME ON PUSH IT!" he said to himself loud enough for the crowds to hear, "I NEED TO KEEP GOING!" he said with the same tone once again. The weights obviously were holding him down to the fullest of degrees. His mind could only think about what was happening now, although he was tired from yesterday, no pain no gain. Sensu wasn't the type to quit on being the best shinobi, so he trained himself like a dog: day and night.

Sensu finally reached his house. He waved hello to his favorite neighbor, and walked in. The weights fell off of him, and they made a loud crashing sound. Sensu walked up the stairs slowly, and fell on his bed falling asleep for the morning.

Return to “Fire Country”