From shade to light, I'll reap, by my hand, you'll weep

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Somewhere/Fire Country
The Dark Parody.
Nehan sat by the edge of a roof top, the lost witch looked down at the pathetic civilians who went on with they daily routine that accomplished so little. Fancying herself as an angel among mortals, the witch couldn't help but to feel sorry for these petty people. To have to wake up every morning and know that this could be your very last-sure you would enjoy cherish the days you have been given but when you have infinite time then those thing become secondary. "They never seem to have any idea what's in store for them, always caught with their pants down their ankles. Ignorant fools."

Her mind told her one thing but the heart was always the weakest part of the human anatomy, filled with emotions that clung to the past as if there was any redeemable path for the lost soul. Nehan knew that there wasn't but she couldn't help but to wonder if things had changed during the dreaded mission she had taken. If her comrades had survived, what would she be right now? Would she even have noticed her capabilities? She sighed as she spat down from the roof then gently leaned back to stare up at the sun.

~ 6 Months Ago ~:
The Jounin stared up at the big bright moon illuminating the dark forest. Two more Jounin crept out of a couple of bushes before they gathered around Nehan. "Okay so I checked up ahead and we should be able to sneak into the village safely. We need to find out what has caused this ruckus and try to stay clear from whatever is doing it until we can access the situation any questions?" Said the leader of the team, Genji, Kuro a black haired man. He was six feet tall and wore the standard flak uniform, to his right was Aburame, Kaido a man almost hidden behind belts and a black cloak that covered all the way from his head down to his ankles.

Nehan was clad in the same Konoha uniform as Kuro, around her neck she had her Jashin necklace which she clutched every time she wanted to pray. "Are you praying again Nehan? You do know that it doesn't work right? Only our skills can make sure that we survive." said the Aburame, he was always agitating Nehan but the truth was that he wanted her to see herself as the source of her power rather than to lean on a "false" religion. "I'll make sure to pray for you to Kaido." The beautiful woman said as she smiled back at her comrade. "Don't bother, my insects will help me." They continued back and forth before the leader stepped in and stopped them both.

"We don't have time for this, I swear this happens every time. . Seriously there are peoples lives at stake here. Now listen up, the easiest way to sneak in is via south and then make our way through the backyard, through these buildings-" Kuro pointed at the map, "From there we should have the vantage point from there we will split up for us to make sure that we can save as many civilians as possible. Nehan I know that your parents live here so I'll allow you to be the one to get people out, Kaido and I will back you up from there on okay?" Kuro finished his sentence before turning his gaze towards Nehan. This was before she knew about her regeneration abilities, at this point in life she was more of a back up medic rather than the brute force she would be known as.

Nehan sighed, she was nervous hoped that her parents where still alive but truth was that she had no idea. All they knew that a village was held hostage but not what was behind it. "Alright place your hands in the circle." They all proceeded to fist bump each other, something they always did before a mission and after. With that the crew dashed towards the tree line. They where all eager to help the poor villagers and get rid of the threat once and for all. Kaido spat on the ground next to him, Nehan could clearly hear him curse under his breath, prompting her to chuckle. "There is no point in letting your emotions control you Kaido, don't worry we will soon be there and help the villagers out and it will be just fine. . I mean who could stop us? Right Kuro?" The medic smiled as she looked over at her leader. They all ran at high speed, their arms lifelessly hanging behind as she dodge and weave bushes and trees.

"Damn right! No one messes with the Hard Knocks!" Kuro nodded as he laughed, "Still think that it's a stupid name by the way." Kaido jumped in prompting Nehan to punch him on the shoulder, "Ah, stop it you! You love it." The medic laughed as they disappeared into the woods.

Nehan sat up before she spat over the edge of the roof, she had relaxed for far too long. There was never a day that went by that she wasn't busy with a mission. Frankly she couldn't stand it, either she was out practicing her religion or doing missions to escape the dreadfulness of having to regret not being able to save her friends. The thought of being so close but yet so far would always haunt her memories and the only thing that could keep her busy enough was to fight, fight and continue to fight.

Today she was assigned to take a small court as hostage, ironic since this was what turned her to the dark side, but for the witch it was nothing other then the next task. She sighed before leaping down from the roof, landing in a crouching position, her voice was gentle but still rang some viciousness in her words. "You guys are my hostages for now, If you listen to me then none of you will be harmed. Do not tempt to fight me or I will hurt you." The witch adjusted her mask as she stood straight, she could tell by the fear in the victims eyes that she truly was in charge, which meant that she had reached her first checkpoint, This is going to be a long day.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:10 am

Somewhere/Fire Country
The Dark Parody: Pt II
"Why-why are you doing this!? Please let us go! There are women and children here!" Nehan sighed as she shrugged, "Sorry, contract says take everyone hostage and that's what I'm doing. Besides I'm NOT after you guys anyway so don't worry. In fact I'm here to liberate you, depending on how things go of course-" Nehan was interrupted by some idiot. "What's to say that you don't just kill us now? How do we know you aren't lying!?" The crowd seemed to join sides with the fool, which caused the witch to respond with a sigh and a face palm.

"Because otherwise you'd be dead already, listen stop acting like idiots and just follow my league or else I will kill every one of you, one by one. Starting with you as an example. " The witch resisted the urge to chuckle seeing how dire the situation was. She needed to get a hold of the situation so the next part could go over as smooth as possible. "Now I will be forced to let one of you go and talk to one of the under lords around here. Bring Maro, Kohen to me." She pointed a kunai towards the balding man that interrupted her earlier, he swallowed whatever pride he had before he nodded then dashed away.

"Now what will we do with the rest of you? I'm not hungry so that's fortunate. . .Maybe I could still use all of your strength combined. . I do need to prepare. " She graced her chin before taking a look around the small square, it could easily be defended with proper planning. She had most of the civilians so it was okay, she had caught them on a very special day, which was all according to plan.
~6 Months Ago~:
The trio stopped by a small village that looked oddly familiar to Nehan, she had never seen her village from this direction but she recognized the symbols and locations of various buildings. The medic took a big gulp before she pulled on Kuro's flak vest, they where hiding by a large tree, as Nehan pulled him in she began to speak in a low and soft voice. Although there where clear hints of stress, "Kuro, that's my old village; Jenkou, why would anyone disturb this place? MY!. . My parents! They are down there Kuro, we have to save them-" Kuro pulled back before he interrupted Nehan, "Yeah yeah Nehan, don't worry about it. That's why they sent us, but you have to stay calm and please stop making so much noise. . I shouldn't be the one to tell you that. . You know that right?" He patted Nehan on her shoulder before he gave her a wink.

Then off he was to lower ground, he signaled the team to creep closer to the village as they close to finding out who was disturbing this peaceful village. What they saw shocked them, they saw people standing in line, some where already executed to prove some kind of point while others where kept in large cages. "What the hell is going on, it's like some huge operation of slavery or something is going on here. . But who would do such a thing? And why here?" Kaido rubbed his nose as he didn't enjoy the stench of deceased corpses, even hundreds of yards away they could smell the burnt corpses. Kuro spat on the ground next to him before once again signaling them go move up, they weren't sure what they where about to expect but they knew that the enemy was close.

Kuro stopped by a large wall that separated them from the village, he turned around and crouched before he looked over at Kaido. "I need you to use your bugs, spread them thin so we don't wake any suspicions. Maybe that will fool them that the stench has attracted the bugs or something. You know what to do, Nehan." Kuro nodded then the handsome black haired leader turned his attention towards the medic before he proceeded. "I need you to be ready to heal anyone that is severely injured okay, but first we have to find out what we are dealing with. Deal!" Nehan nodded as Kuro gave her a thumbs up, they where about to start their mission for real now, what could possibly happen? How will they manage this strange situation? Who knows.

The crowd pushed and shoved as they all walked in a long line, Nehan was hovering above, keeping an eye out for anyone that dared to make an escape. "Remember, the easier you make this for me, the easier I make it for you." The witch nodded as she chuckled, even from above she could hear the men curse under their breath. The women continued to talk I'll of Nehan and the children were scared shit-less. "Where are we going exactly? And why can't the rest of us leave?"

Nehan grit her teeth as she stopped to hover in once position, she let a sigh escape her lips before she would respond to the hostage who loved to ask questions. "We are exactly where we are supposed to be, and I can't let you all go or else I have nothing to trade for. . Get it?" Nehan would then point at four different directions, "I want you to build walls there, there, there and there. As you may notice there are materials around here. Fortunately for you my contractor made sure to deliver what I needed in order to complete my mission." Nehan had taken them to a small isolated farm which had plenty of materials to create a sturdy wall. So the men chose to do all the heavy work and start building the wall with the material they where given. Nehan was still in the air as she assigned the women to make some beverage as she figured that the men would get exhausted, normally she wouldn't give a damn if they where thirsty, hungry and sleep deprived but today she wasn't going to antagonize, she had a plan. And in order for that plan to work she needed them as healthy as possible, If Yaksha was correct with the information he had gotten hold of and if Kenji's idea worked then she would have hit a jackpot.

Now let's hope that we don't get attacked while we are still building the wall ey.

CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa