[Graded][Mission] Fawlty Towers

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:08 am

Mission scrollShow
B Ranked Mission Contract
For Aizawa, Yoru & Hyuuga, Aina
From Tei, Kawa of Konhagakure No Sato for Mamorinuku
Requesting We have reports that an outpost thirty miles west of Konhagakure No sato has gone quiet. We’ve received no reports from them for at least two weeks and were starting to get worried. We need you two to head out there check it and resolve the issue. We have no other information to provide, you are going in blind.
Time Limit for Mission N/A
It was a gorgeous warm day in the village of Konohagakure No Sato, the sun sat high in the sky covering the village in an almost orange hue. The young shinobi who went by the name if Aizawa, Yoru sat in the barracks of Mamorinoku sat on a table with Hyuuga, Aina. They were playing a card game called Koi-koi which Yoru couldn’t quite get the grasp on it and couldn’t understand the rules. Aina was beating him with ease, he sighed loudly as he let his cards fall to the table “I give up, you win!” he declared loudly. He pouted and crossed his arms in a child like annoyance.

At that moment Kawa’s assistant walked into the barracks, waved at the pair and pinned pieces of paper on the notice board. Yoru jumped up from his chair with excitement once she’d finished and left the room and began looking through them seeing if he’d been given anything. “Aina!” he yelled with pure excitement, his finger tapped on one of the pieces of paper that had both their names written across it.

He pulled off the scroll and began to read it, once he’d finished he walked to Aina and passed it to her so she could read. “This could either be really easy or…. Really difficult.” They had little no information on the tower out west. He hoped everything was ok and those in the tower were still alive.

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:18 am

Aina was laughing at Yoru's antics, having finally gotten over her embarrassment from when her brother had run into them both that day. "Good!" she responded. "I should really get you to bet money next time, I could make quite a bit off of you." she added, chuckling even as they were given the scrolls. Spending time around Yoru like this had actually done wonders for helping the girl to adjust after losing Minoru. She still visited him in the hospital daily when she could manage it, but she didn't spend hours crying over him anymore, instead talking to him or reading to him for about half an hour or so before getting back to her duties.

She read over the scroll herself and frowned. "Let's hope it's the first part." she said, hopping off the table and stretching before picking up her vest from the chair she'd draped it on and pulled it on. "What's the plan? Well... if we're able to have one." she asked with a bit of a chuckle, realizing there wasn't much of a plan to be hand if they didn't have any real information.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:45 am

Yoru stuck his tongue out as Aina suggested they play for money next time, Yoru wasn’t that stupid he wouldn’t bet on something he knew he’d fail at. Though perhaps he could learn the game secretly and play Aina and beat her. That would be a sneaky thing to do and was below Yoru, he’d never do such a thing…… he bloody would.

“I don’t think we can really form a plan to be honest, we just need to get to the tower and scope it out.” He gestured towards the door, and assuming Aina followed him the pair would head towards the steps and arrive in the lobby of their headquarters. His hand pushed on the door of the front entrance and lightly jogged down the stone steps in front of the building.

“We should go to the stables and get a ride.”
He said with a nod, it would be quicker than walking and would save them some energy. The pair went to the stables where Yoru often came, he had a habit of getting a horse rather than walking.

He spoke to the man behind the stall, the two made a few exchanges and then a young rider came with a horse pulling a cart. Yoru gestured for Aina to get in the cart “Ladies first.” He said with a smile, assuming she got in Yoru followed, leaped into the cart and told the driver where to go.

The horse, the cart, the driver and the two shinobi headed out of the village towards the tower, It would take a good couple of hours but they’d get there eventually.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:53 am

Aina followed Yoru out and down to the stables, climbing into the carriage with a chuckle as Yoru spoke. "Last time someone told me 'ladies first' it was on a hunt. I think I prefer this one." she said with a chuckle, remembering how Kazuo had told her 'ladies first' when they were tracking that summoning creature after the invasion.

Of course that reminded her of the more gruesome scenes they had come across on that mission, and it brought a frown to Aina's face. She was really hoping they weren't about to come across anything similar on this one. "I really hope nothing terrible happened at the outpost..." she said quietly, giving Yoru a serious look. "I could do without seeing another massacre." she added, worried that she really was about to see something terrible again. She'd had enough nightmares about that pile of corpses and the blood... she'd even tossed her boots after that mission, unable to bear putting them on even after cleaning the blood out of them.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:24 am

Yoru nodded in agreement “I hope your right, no one wants to see a massacre.” Trouble was, Yoru doubted it was anything else but a massacre unless simply the messages were been intercepted. But that seemed unlikely to Yoru, however they’d find out soon enough.

They travelled through the Fire Country, the sun glistened on the beautiful green lush landscapes. “There’s no more beautiful sight than our homeland.” He said with sentiment in his voice, the horse trudged forward, following the smooth, man made gravel roads that mazed through the entire country.

“I can’t lie to you Aina…. I’m thinking we’ll have a fight on our hands, we should prepare for the worst.” He whispered glumly, god he hoped he was wrong. But he doubted it.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:36 am

Aina looked up, looking out over the landscape as Yoru mentioned it and Aina had to agree with him, and she also realized she hadn't really looked at it before. "Honestly I'm usually so absorbed in my missions, I've never really paid attention to the land, not as anything other than strategy and planning anyway." she replied, glancing at Yoru before looking out over the land again. She was realizing that this fact was a bit embarrassing. Didn't most girls her age spend their time looking at these things and obsessing over one guy or another? But Aina had never really been the type to do either, and ever since Minoru had fallen into his coma she'd kinda fallen back into that.

She was almost glad to have her thoughts interrupted as Yoru returned to the task at hand, even if it was a depressing subject and drew a sigh out of the Hyuuga. "Yeah." She glanced at the driver before looking at Yoru again. "Once we get close I'll try to get a look with my Byakugan, see if I can see anything moving around at least... maybe give us a heads up on just what we need to brace ourselves for."

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:11 am

He shook his head as she said she didn’t really take in the landscape, a beautiful country wasted on her eyes “We are protecting more than just the people you know.” He said with a soft chuckle “But I guess most people travel on foot to their missions, I almost always go by horse and cart gives me time to take everything in and think.” Perhaps it was just Yoru who took in the sights, he love the beautiful landscapes the fire country had to offer and would take them in every time he travelled.

She suggested looking with her Byakugan once they got close “Good idea.” He said with a nod, at least they wouldn’t have to walk in completely blind. The cart carried on through the country for quite sometime, the two chatted for the couple of hours it took to get there. Nothing of real interest, just small talk to pass the time.

Then there it was out in the distance the distinctive watch tower, it seemed to be fine structurally. Yoru placed his hand up in the air “Hold it.” He said to the driver, who slowly came to a halt “We don’t you to be placed in any danger, theres a small village fifteen minutes that way.” He pointed him in the right direction “Meet us there, if we haven’t returned by tomorrow morning leave without us.” He looked at his Hyuuga comrade and nodded “What do you see?”

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:54 pm

Aina sighed quietly, looking down at her hands a moment as he mentioned them protecting more than just people. "Sorry I just... I guess I just don't know anything about that sort of stuff. My dad taught me the mission, and I was raised to focus on that. I do what I can to go against clan norms but... I mean I was still raised with them." she mentioned, blushing slightly as she tried to turn her attention outside of the cart, chewing on her lip as they moved. She remembered how Minoru had told her Aturasu only saw the land and village itself to protect, he never saw the people. She had focused so much on that, that maybe she had missed something herself? She wasn't sure.

She was glad when they got in range and Yoru had the driver stop, Aina stood up on the cart as she activated her byakugan and looked ahead. She could see the shape of the outpost, the buildings, and she saw smoke rising. "I don't see chakra anywhere... no fuuin... no chakra networks...." she said quietly, almost sadly as she realized what that meant, until she saw something move.

"Wait... there's at least one-two.... there's two in the courtyard. One isn't moving, the other seems to be kneeling..." Aina turned and jumped down out of the cart as she glanced at Yoru. "I can't tell if their both friendly or enemies from here though."

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Yoru listened as she described the scene, only two chakra signals. One on the floor the other kneeling “I’d assume neither are hostile, the other is probably helping a wounded comrade.” He suggested, though he could be wrong. They could be straddling their opponent and strangling them or anything. Either way they didn’t have time to waste.

Right, let’s go!” Yoru lowered himself down and ran as quickly as he could, he normally couldn’t do that on missions as his comrades tended to lag behind. However he’d trained with Aina and knew she was fast, she’d be able to keep up just fine.

The pair ran towards the tower, following the gravel road. The smell of blood hit Yoru’s nostrils almost instantly, they moved into the tower itself. Bodies laid everywhere, there in the centre just as Aina said were two people, one laid on the floor bleeding out the other a young woman holding him, tears strolling down her eyes.

“Help me please help me!” she screamed loudly, Yoru bounded over but he realised there was nothing he could do. He knew no Iijutsu, he certainly wasn’t a healer. He simply stood and stared, as blood fell from the man’s mouth. He looked to Aina to see if she could do anything. It seemed however too late, his eyes slipped shut as his life escaped him. The woman wailed loudly “I’m sorry.” Yoru whimpered softly. He’d give her a few moments to mourn, but he’d need to ask her questions soon.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:37 pm

Aina followed Yoru as quickly as her feet would carry her, not quite able to keep up with him but fortunately the distance was just short enough that was okay. She made it into the courtyard as he did and rushed over to the duo just as he did. The man before them was struggling, gasping and for a moment Aina froze. It wasn't even until the man's eyes closed that Aina moved to kneel beside him, checking his heart rate as she used her other hand to undo his vest quickly and try to find the wound.

But even as she found the wound and put a hand over the nasty gash in his stomach she felt his heart rate slow and eventually stopped. One hand covered in blood she sighed and leaned back to sit on her heels, shaking her head as she heard the woman wail. Aina hadn't seen someone die in front of her like this before, but it didn't seem to phase her much. Honestly after the pile of mangled bodies she had discovered on mission with Kazuo, this seemed simpler somehow.

Her eyes turned to Yoru before turning to the woman as she rocked herself and Aina took the moment to observe her. She wore a skirt and a loose shirt so her body type was difficult to determine, but the muscle structure in her arms looked well practiced. Aina withdrew her hand from the man's body, her clean hand reaching out to touch the woman on the knee. "We're here to help." she told her quietly. "Please, were you stationed here? Visiting?"

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:25 am

The woman slid out from under the dead man, this revealed her Konoha flak jacket which was covered in her blood. She sniffed, wiping away the tears. She gulped down her emotions as she cleared her throat as Aina asked her questions “I’m stationed here.” She whispered softly, Yoru looked her up and down “Are you alright?” she nodded in response.

“What happened here exactly, how did you survive and what’s your name?” he queried, he hoped to find as much information as he could from her as quickly as he could. “Well I’m Shurou, we’d been sending messages via pigeon but we believed they were been intercepted, a small recon group ventured out and found that a group of mercenaries made up of missing ninja and bandits were killing any carrier pigeons that made their way over.” She said glumly “They made their way back and gave there report, but rather than doing something about it now it was decided that we’d sleep on it and try to come up with a plan of action… but we were attacked in the night, they slaughtered everyone.” She cried out.

Yoru nodded taking it all in “But what about you? How did you survive?” it seemed odd that she dodged his question, her cheeks turned red and she looked down “I’m ashamed of my actions, but I was scared I.. I didn’t want to die, so I hid. I hid the armory.” Tears poured from her eyes, Yoru sighed and patted her on the shoulder “Look, we all fear death. It fuels us to survive, some of us fight the others flight. I can’t condone your actions and you’ll have to be reprimanded when we get home. But for now, you can help us on our mission.”

“Aina, unless you have any questions perhaps we should search the tower. Look for the report notes and see the mercenary camps location is reported.” This seemed the best idea, they could scout out and attempt to look for the camp but if they found it in the notes it would reduce time drastically. “We’ll split up, Aina want to go to the head office it should be on the third floor.” All these towers tended to be prefrabs and were usually the same, Yoru had been to many and that’s normally where the head office was “We’ll go to the aviary and see if any messages had been written with the location.”

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:10 pm

Aina wasn’t comfortable with this. It wasn’t just the fact that the woman dodged Yoru’s question about her survival at first, just something didn’t feel right. And that feeling did not improve as Yoru suggested them slitting up, but the young Hyuuga told herself she was just being paranoid. Yoru was far more experienced than she was, if he thought splitting up was the best idea, then Aina would go with his suggestion. ”I don’t have any more questions.” she answered simply, though it was partially a lie. She didn’t know what the questions were, but she could feel them nagging at her.

”Alright, I’ll check the office then.” she simply answered, pausing as she glanced at the woman and at Yoru again. ”Be careful.” she said simply, not wanting to make it clear to this woman, who was apparently a fellow shinobi of Konoha, that she didn’t trust her in the least. Then again, Aina was a naturally cautious person by nature, perhaps that’s all she was feeling?

She moved away from the pair and made her way into the tower, heading up towards the third floor where she’d find the office as Yoru had instructed. It looked like someone had already been through here, but judging by the corpse on the floor that could have just been from a fight, and so Aina decided to dig through the paperwork nonetheless, telling herself that what they needed could still be there.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:57 am

Yoru turned and smiled to Aina as she said be careful “And you, I doubt there is anyone else here. Those eyes of yours would of found more than these two signatures.” With that he turned on his heels, and walked with the young konoha woman to the aviary whilst his teammate headed to the office.

“So how you feeling now?” asked Yoru the girl nodded and forced a smile through her tears “Yeah, I guess I’ll be ok.” Yoru simply nodded and pushed open the door to the aviary, there his eyes widened as he saw a woman that looked identical to Aina however she was naked and covered in a pool of blood. He edged towards his holster to withdraw a kunai, but it was too late. He felt a blunt pain on the back of his head as he slumped over. Aina or the woman who called herself Aina had clubbed Yoru on the back of the head with the pommel of a kunai.

She slowly undressed herself letting her clothes drop to the floor, she then undressed Yoru himself though it was difficult for her as he was a rather large man. He was stripped down to his flesh and left in a clump on the floor. She placed the clothes on herself, which looked like she was wearing a tent. She placed her middle finger and index finger on her throat and began to sing up and down the scale, adjusting pitch and tone to her voice until it replicated Yoru’s exactly. She began to wince in agony as her structure began to change, her chest bulged, her arms increased in size she grew over half a foot her hair lengthened and turned red. This wasn’t a simple replication jutsu, even her chakra signature replicated Yoru’s, even to those who knew him wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. This woman had a strange ability. However she hadn’t finished yet, she placed her hand on Yoru’s head, and worm like blobs of chakra fell from his head and moved them to her own. She was literally taking copies of his memories, she was becoming Yoru. She’d react the way he’d react, she’d have the opinions he had. For all purposes she was Yoru.

Aina or the woman now Yoru slowly closed the door from the aviary and went to the courtyard, she stood with her arms folded just the way Yoru would and awaited for the return of the Hyuuga.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:38 pm

It took some time, but Aina dug around for a bit and eventually was able to find the reports she had been looking for. There seemed to be a map with possible enemy locations marked, probably the start of whatever plans they had been making for counter attacks and the like. She picked everything up and took out one of her spare, blank scrolls in her vest, rolling up the notes in one of them rather carefully before putting it back in .the appropriate pocket. Having what she needed she thought she'd go find Yoru and let him know what she had, and realized she didn't know where the aviary was, he hadn't said.

She assumed it was probably the top part of the tower, right? But not being for certain she used her byakugan to double check, looking for chakra networks of the two people who were here with her, and a moment later she confirmed her suspicious and started heading up. But as she got close she realized something was off. One person was laying on the floor? That didn't seem right... and Aina rolled her eyes. 'Please tell me this woman didn't take my absence as a chance to try and seduce him... that's just awkward...' she thought to herself as she continued on, and a moment later she found what appeared to be Yoru standing in front of the doors to the aviary. "Hey." she said, giving him an odd look. "I have what we came for... where'd the girl go?" she asked, her byakugan still active.

What she really wanted to ask was why someone was on the floor behind him, had something gone wrong? He didn't seem upset or panicked, and the figure on the floor, who she was assuming at the moment was the woman as she hadn't looked all that close, wasn't moving. Had she gotten ill?

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:48 am

Yoru or the woman posing as Yoru looked up at Aina, he smiled at her as she came up the stairs “Hey.” His mouth exposed his usual crooked grin, sparkling teeth and all, the odd look gave her a good idea that the young Hyuuga was suspicious “Ah good, I couldn’t find anything in the aviary. Ah the girl? She wasn’t feeling very well, there’s a bunk in the aviary I told her to take a rest.” He sighed and shook his head “I’m not very good with people like that, she’s a little.. ya know, emotional.” This woman who posed as Yoru even spoke like him using his slang and his accent.

“Speak to her if you want?” Yoru suggested “Maybe you can talk to her, maybe help her out?” he shrugged “Thhough she seemed pretty tired, the choice is yours.” He pointed to the mat in her hand “We can head out straight away and stop these mercs or you can go speak to the girl, if you think you can help her.” The woman hoped this was drop some suspicion “Plus the quicker we get this done, the quicker we can get back to our game of Koi-koi, do try to take it easy on me this time.” He laughed his booming laugh.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:00 am

There was something not right about this, and it wasn't just some gut feeling this time. The person in the room and the person before her seemed eerily similar, in size, shape, and tenketsu layout. But at the same time... Yoru didn't seem unlike himself. She knew he wasn't that good with emotions after the way he'd reacted to her when they had drinks one day and she mentioned her own failings during the invasion. But the idea of him wanting to rush through a mission to get back to a game seemed off too, and she wondered if her mind was just over analyzing it all.

Yet she still tried to step around 'Yoru' for the door. "Well if she was on a bunk, something's wrong because she's on the floor now." she replied, her byakugan still active. "We can't really call this mission complete if she's had complications and we leave her to die, now can we?"

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:09 am

“It’s a floor bunk.” He said with a shrug “Wouldn’t make much sense to have a high bunk in there, birds fly around.” He chuckled softly. He tilted his head as she continued to talk “Strange, you couldn’t save the man earlier but you have medical abilities to help this woman now? How strange.” He pointed to the door “Feel free to go help her.”

It was obvious that the woman’s plan wasn’t going to work, she’d seen through her guise. The woman, now with Yoru’s large body slammed her fist heavily into the young Hyuuga’s face directly towards her jaw. She used Yoru’s weight to slam Aina against the wall, her hand gripping around her throat trying to crush her windpipe. Yoru’s tongue fell from his mouth licking his lips as though he was enjoying watching it, his eyes changed colour from Yoru’s normally hazel eyes to blue, then quickly flashed back to hazel.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:16 am

Well that comment seemed a tad cruel, and odd for what little she knew of Yoru, and it was as if her question was answered as she turned to give him a strange look and suddenly found herself knocked back by a fist to the face. But even as the woman, disguised as Yoru, tried to crush her windpipe, Aina's foot came up, aimed to slam into the groin. If she had taken on Yoru's full 'body', that would hurt like hell enough to get her to let go she hoped.

She reached up with one hand to draw a kunai from one of her scroll pockets as a follow up, turning to try and slam the blade into the joint of the shoulder.
Jutsu UsedShow
*Ochiba • Single Finger Draw
D-Rank Bukijutsu
Prerequisite: 4 Speed
For this to work the user must have their kunai placed in a kunai holder, this allows the user to place their finger through the lip of the holder and into the ring of the pommel, flicking it up and out quickly catching the kunai, allowing for a swift draw.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:24 am

The foot came hurtling up, however Yoru’s free hand came down and grabbed it. She had Yoru’s memories, the last time they fought Aina went for his groin and it was something he’d made a note of. Sure the woman had taken on his full body, but also his full mind. Using Yoru’s massive strength she gripped around Aina’s leg, his other hand dropped from her throat and did the same. Heaving the young woman by the leg she’d slam her against the opposite wall.

Assuming this happened, Yoru would tower over the Hyuuga her eyes narrowed, her jaw clenched together she had a murderous look in her eyes. “I can’t wait to watch those pretty little eyes of yours pop right out of your f*cking head.” She lunged forward, trying to grab Aina by the throat once again choking her as firmly as her grip could muster.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:37 am

The image of Yoru over her with a murderous look in his eyes was going to be hard to shake, even if she was realizing by now that this couldn't be Yoru... right? Either way, the situation was getting dangerous enough that Aina couldn't risk taking non lethal strikes anymore and she thrust her hands out towards 'Yoru's' chest, it was the angle she had on the attack.

Assuming the blow landed, Aina would follow up by drawing the brass knuckles from within the fuuinjutsu seals on her forearms and close the small gap, throwing as many punches as she could manage at the Yoru imposter's torso, keeping her aim for sensitive areas like ribs and even the solar plexus.
Jutsu UsedShow
~Palm Bottom
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu
This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the users' palm to an opponent's body. Though it causes internal damage like other Jyuuken techniques, its greatest asset lies in its ability to be fired off from just about any position and at any given point of the opponent's body.

[Fuuinjutsu • Weapon Storage: Tattoo]
C-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisites: *[Fuuinjutsu • Storage: Tattoo]
This fuuinjutsu is specifically used for the sealing of weapons to be used in combat. One weapon may be sealed or multiples may be sealed, depending upon size. This particular storage seal is only large enough for up to 10 senbon or a single knife or a single item like a brass knuckle.

*Dynamic Action
D-Rank Taijutsu
As a lengthening distance is commonly a weakness of many close range fighters, the principle of Dynamic Action aims elliminate the option of retreat. In this technique, the user focuses on advancement in attempts to lock the target from creating distance. In a linear movement, the user "pushes" the target back with a flurry of strikes and kicks. As the attacks may generate "knock-back", the user makes the appropriate movements to keep the foe in range.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 am

Yoru’s hands were firmly around Aina’s throat pushing down, hard and harder ready to take drain any life she had left in her. However the young Hyuuga’s hands came hurtling towards her chest sending her backwards, a brass knuckle came from nowhere, a punch directed towards her ribs, causing them to crack. Then the second punch in her solar plexus, blood poured from her mouth as it was coughed out by the woman posing as Yoru.

She spat the blood on the floor and charged to the right, slamming her elbow into the wall causing it to break as she pushed Yoru’s wide frame through the gap and landing on the ground below. She’d take off as quickly as she could running away from the Hyuuga and towards the mercenary camp. Aina however could easily keep up with her, but that would mean leaving the defenceless Yoru behind.
usedShow
*Rock-Destroying Leaf Rise
B-Rank Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 7 Strength
To bring out the full power of the technique, the user falls into a crouch, pointing one elbow at the target and supporting that arm with another. With a leap, the user launches themselves at the target. With the supporting arm pushing against the smashing attack, the user performs a destructive elbow slam, drawing out all the user's strength and built tension. At the very least, the attack is capable of crushing medium sized rock formations and breaking defences of equal strength.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:54 am

Aina took a look at the direction the imposter ran, and knew she had a map with the locations on it in one of her scrolls now. She needed to get to Yoru himself. She pushed the doors open into the aviary and for a moment the young Hyuuga froze at the sight before her. Not only was Yoru unconscious... he was quite naked. "You have got to be kidding me..." she muttered, moving to kneel beside him as she tried not to glance at anything in particular for too long. She had seen Yoru shirtless during training but this was a bit... different.

And so, red up to the tips of her ears by time she reached him, she knelt beside him and pulled on his shoulder to move him onto his back and tapped at his cheek to try and wake him up. "Yoru?" If that didn't work, she was going to have to resort to outright slapping him... and pray she didn't have to do anything worse than that to wake him.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:11 am

The real Yoru, naked laid on the floor knocked out from the blow of the mercenary scum who hit him firmly on the head. He heard his name been said by a female voice, he didn’t recognise it as Ania’s and why would he? They’d only met each other a few times, it wasn’t something he would recognise.

He groaned under his breath, he rolled over as though someone was trying to wake him up. He was rather comfortable, he enjoyed a sleep more than anybody. Suddenly it dawned upon him that he was on a mission and he had a job to do. His eyes flicked open and he looked up at Aina, who was knelt over him.

He looked down at himself, seeing he was naked then looked back up at Aina a smirk poured across his face “Well you’re on your knees and I’m in the buff, we might as well.” He sat up, biting his lip “We have some time to kill.” He winced in agony as his hand grasped the back of his head “It feels like I have an egg on the back of it, the bitch clubbed me from behind.”

“Why the fuck don’t I have clothes on?”
he queried, he wasn’t particularly embarrassed he was rather comfortable with himself, but he was unsure why the woman had taken his clothes off “Was this your idea eh? Thought you’d get me alone and get me undressed?” he stood up from his seated position “They’ll have some clothes for me in the armoury I’m sure.” He stumbled back, feeling rather dizzy “Could.. could you give me a hand?” he asked, hoping she’d be able to support him down to the armoury.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:19 am

Aina was about to answer his question about why he didn't have clothes on when he suddenly made not only a joke... he stood up... right in front of her... when she was kneeling. If her face could have turned any redder, it would have, after all the exact area she was trying to avoid looking at, he had just literally dangled in front of her face. The Hyuuga scrambled back and got to her feet, clearing her throat as she took a step away from him, turning her back to him a moment as she tried to get her mind straight. "Uh..." She pinched the bridge of her nose with a sigh before turning around to face him and trying to act normally, despite the fact that she was beet red.

"Your new friend stripped you I think." she replied, frowning as she realized she would have to help the naked man down the stairs. She walked over to stand beside him to give him a chance to use her as a support. "I was not prepared for that, just don't dangle that thing at me again if I'm gonna have to help you." she added, shaking her head as she started to help him along. "Whoever she was, I think she turned into you somehow. She looked just like you, acted like you, she... knew things you did." she added with a sigh, rubbing a hand along her neck. Why did people always go for her throat?

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:49 am

Yoru bit on his lip firmly trying to hold back his laughter to how she reacted “Sorry.” He giggled out, he placed his arm around her neck and his hand gripped on to her shoulder. “Thank you.” He muttered softly as she helped him towards the armoury. “Hmm, strange so she’s a replicator. I’ve heard of people taken on someone’s appearance before but never someone’s personality and memories, perhaps it’s not just the lump on my head that’s giving me a headache.” She asked him not to dangle it in front of her “Hey if I dangle it and you’re on your knee’s it’s because you’ve seduced me.” He chuckled loudly at his own stupid joke.

“You know, I understood why she stole my clothes… but why did she take my underpants?” he questioned “She’s taken the whole being someone else perhaps a little too far.” The pair made their way down the steps, he tried to keep as little of his weight off her as possible but he felt a little too dizzy to support himself.

They walked through the courtyard, where the dead bodies lay the smell of blood flooded his nostrils. Death was a smell that was difficult to get used to. He nodded forward towards a door “I’m pretty sure the armoury is through that way.” He pushed open the door and there was a set of wooden benches and konoha uniforms hung up. He let go of Aina, keeping himself steady he pulled out a pair of black trousers and slipped them on, grabbed some bandage and sat down on the bench.

“Are you alright Aina?” he asked, it dawned on him that she’d obviously had to fight off the woman who posed as him. He unravelled the bandage and wrapped it around his burnt chest, shoulder, down his arm and in-between his fingers. He wrapped it round both of his feet, up his shins and trapped the bottoms of his trousers. He moved to his trousers and wrapped some around his right thigh. Pulling himself up he picked out a black shirt, and yanked on a flak jacket that was simply too small for him “They don’t have any bigger ones.” He admitted glumly, he unzipped it so it wasn’t so tight. He picked up a pair of black sandals and slipped them on.

He opened up a large footlocker filled with ninja tools, holsters and kunai pouches. The woman had taken his equipment so he had no kunai or shuriken of his own, he pinched some from the armoury of the tower. He shook his head and looked over to Aina, he was finally fully dressed and ready to go.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:55 am

"Maybe she was after something else too." Aina replied to his quip about the woman taking his underwear, shaking her head as she tried to keep up with his jokes, but honestly the poor girl was still red in the face and thoroughly embarrassed. She was trying to make sure he didn't see how it was affecting her, she had a feeling she didn't want him to realize that this was the first time she'd seen a man naked before, she wasn't sure he'd ever let her live it down.

"I'm fine." she remarked as he asked about her, she wasn't very good at showing weakness and this didn't seem to be an exception. She had hesitated in that fight, using non lethal attacks at first, because she had felt like she was attacking her friend even though she wasn't. She was still trying to remind herself that that hadn't been Yoru at all, despite appearances. Once he was ready to go she simply nodded, and drew out on of the scrolls in her vest, trying not to chuckle at the sight of Yoru in a vest that was too small.

She took the papers out of her scroll and handed the map to Yoru. "She was heading towards that camp." she said, pointing to a particular marker. "At least that was the direction she was heading. We could start there."

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:17 am

“As long as you’re sure Aina.” He suspected that it wasn’t as easy for her as she suggested, but he wouldn’t push the matter “I feel such a fool for falling for her spiel, I just kind of take people for their word. I’ll have to be more careful next time.” He admitted glumly, he was a little embarrassed that he fell for it. But how was he supposed to know, she looked like a konoha nin, showed real emotion for the death of her comrade and the story she gave turned out to be true. He wondered how Aina had worked it all out, perhaps she was simply smarter than him? She probably was, Yoru wasn’t known for his intellect.

“Ok, yeah let’s head to the camp.” As he looked over the map he took where it was, rolled it back up and passed it back to Aina. He nodded as he pushed opened the door to the courtyard and the pair took off through the fire country towards the camp. It shouldn’t take them too long, he wondered did the woman who become Yoru take everything? Does she use his jutsu? Does she use his tactics? Is she as powerful as him? It would be odd to fight himself, if he needed to.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:26 am

"No reason to beat yourself up, roles reversed she would have been able to knock me out too." she replied as she put the map away into one of her scrolls again and tucked it into a scroll pocket on her vest as they started to move out. "She's as strong as you are I think... honestly I almost didn't figure it out either, only thing that really got to me was your tenketsu. When people are different sizes, they look a little different you know? But yours and hers were identical, it didn't sit right with me." she told him as they moved. She wasn't sure what they were going to be facing when they got there, she just hoped it turned out better than the list little bit had.

"I don't know what all she uses or what it takes to change, but if she changes into me you're just gonna have to forget it's me and use lethal force, don't try anything less, as best as I can tell she's skilled enough that there aren't many other options." Her jaw set in a hard line as she spoke, trying to warn him of the mistake she made that could have gotten herself killed.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:36 am

Yoru took in what she had to say, she began to talk about the size of tenketsu he was so jealous of those eyes she had. They revealed so much, he wondered what it was like to gaze through the eyes of a hyuuga, he couldn’t even fathom what they saw. She suggested taking lethal force if need be, if someone taking on the appearance of her tried to attack him “What if you think I’m the replicater though?” he queried, but there wasn’t much they could do about that “I was going to suggest a secret message, but if she can till our memories that’s pointless, I even thought about marking ourselves but surely she could replicate that as well?” Yoru simply shrugged “Either way, go for the kill ok.” He wish he could say he’d do the same, but if it came to it he knew he wasn’t smart enough to work out if it was the real Aina or not, especially if she thought he wasn’t the real Yoru.

They continued on, for quite a while until they were around half a mile away from the camp. He stopped in his tracks “Do you want to use those eyes of yours and see what’s ahead of us?” he suggested, least they’d know what they were dealing with.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:45 am

Aina thought on what Yoru said and realized that could be a real problem. They needed a way to recognize him but planning something out could just screw them up more. As they stopped and he asked her what she saw, she paused and took out a kunai from her vest as she turned to him. "Hold still." she told him, reaching for the collar of his shirt. Assuming he didn't stop her she'd pull the collar down and use the tip of the kunai to leave a small symbol just under his collarbone. "Only I know what it looks like." she told him, offering him the kunai.

"And you do the same." she added, pulling the collar of her own shirt down just enough to give space just below her own collar bone for him to put a symbol of his choosing. "This way we both know there's a mark, but the only one who knows exactly what it is, is the person looking for it." she told him. "And we can just have a medic heal it when we get back so it doesn't scar... if anything I'm sure my brother Nobu will be more than happy to help out." she added.

Aina wouldn't use her Byakugan to check the area until he was finished, silently glad she'd be able to get Nobu to heal this later, she really didn't need another scar. The ones on her neck, over her heart, and in her gut were enough.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:56 am

Yoru watched her pull down his collar and etched a symbol on his skin that he couldn’t see “That’s a good idea.” He said with a smile, though this smile flushed away as he winced ever so slightly from his skin been cut. He withdrew his own kunai span it in his fingers edged towards her “You can pull your top down a bit lower if you like.” He spoke through a grinning smile, he placed the kunai on her and cut a tiny symbol below her collar bone. It dawned on him that this might not work “Will this work?” he questioned “We don’t know how advanced her abilities are, if she can replicate our memories I’m sure she can replicate a cut on our collarbone right?” he shrugged “Either way, this might not be a full proof plan but at least it gives us a good idea.”

He laughed as she suggested her brother would heal them up “Oh I’m sure he wouldn’t mind healing me.” He giggled softly, he watched as she scoped out the area “What do you see?” he asked with curiosity, it was obvious that the men and women here would be strong they took down an outpost and killed everyone within it. They would be formidable opponents.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:10 am

Aina shrugged. "Maybe, if it was just a cut. But cutting a symbol is different than a simple cut right? Without having both of our memories, she won't know what the symbol is." she replied, wincing slightly as he did the same to her. "You know, you keep flirting with me like that I'm gonna think you actually like me." she quipped, shaking her head as she turned to look at the encampment up ahead.

"Oh I'm sure Nobu will offer to do more than just heal you, so I get to go first so you two can have your privacy." she replied, shaking her head again as she remembered the way Nobu had flirted with Yoru. "I see... half a dozen guys... a couple of them are by a campfire I think, a couple are in tents, the other two I'm assuming are their border guards, one is either asleep or just too relaxed for his own good." she told him, giving a quick synopsis of what she could see with quiet sigh.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:55 pm

“Eh she get’s very close, she takes the clothes of the person even there underpants!” he exclaimed “She seems very thorough, she only seems to take on your form if she can knock you out or kill you, she could simply replicate the cut by looking at it.” He said with a sigh, it was a good idea but he had a feeling it wouldn’t work, unless she decided to replicate someone from a distance. But from seeing her last two transformations this seemed unlikely.

“So six targets or there about.”
He said nodding “How do you think we should go about it? Also do you see my chakra signature there?” He wondered if the woman posing as him was in the camp. If she wasn’t it wouldn’t matter for now they had to clean this camp out first.

“We could try and rush them, they sound quite casual by your description and not expecting any trouble. We could get close and try to take them down quickly?” he suggested “I’m open to ideas though.”

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Aina shook her head. "No, I don't see any sign of your imposter..." she replied, a bit puzzled by this. "We'll need to keep at least one alive, preferably one who can tell us where your murderous twin ran off to." she added, her mind thinking over their options of attack.

"Well I guess we have all kinds of options, I mean they really don't look all that prepared... maybe the two guards first. If we take them down in pairs we might be able to do it quietly." she replied, looking over and attempting a smile at Yoru. Every time she looked at him she still saw his imposter with hands around her neck... shaking that image was going to take time.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Yoru nodded as she said the fake Yoru wasn’t there “She may of just transformed back into herself, but I doubt it.” He scratched the back of his head sounding a little embarrassed “Taking on the form of a high ranked, semi-influential Jounin of Konoha would be quite useful for her, especially if it’s undetectable.” He didn’t want to sound like he was showing off with his rank or anything but it was a good position for the women to be in “Think she may be heading to Konoha?” he puzzled, it was a good chance she was.

“Either way, it doesn’t matter now. We need to get rid of these guys, they are going to keep causing trouble.” He edged forward, withdrawing a kunai “A stealth approach would probably be best. Ready?” he asked, if she was he’d take off charging as quickly but silent as he could through the trees that surrounded the camp. He leaped up into a tree and balanced across a thick branch which coincidently was just above one of the guards. Dropping down through the air he landed on the balls of his feet silently, he slit the kunai across the guards throat then quickly dragged the dead body in the shrubbery. He wondered how Aina was faring.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Aina sighed and shook her head. "I hope not but... you make a point. You're friends with Kawa who is rumored to have a shot at Hokage after Tousha..." she looked over at Yoru a moment with a concerned expression on her face. "We need to make this quick. I might just be an assistant of Kawa's but I'll be damned if I let someone else die on my watch." she muttered, clearly referring to the incident in which she was taken hostage and forced to watch her clan leader die.

She heard his remarks about taking them down and simply nodded. While Yoru took to the trees, Aina took to the foliage and moved carefully. She moved around behind a tree as she drew her kunai and came around it, slamming the kunai in the man's neck and just under the jaw, yanking it back out. He didn't even get a chance to cry out, and Aina hadn't quite expected the blood spray that came in response as she yanked the kunai back out of his neck.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:40 pm

What if Aina was right, Kawa was rumoured to be the next Hokage. Sure Yoru wasn’t strong enough to take down Kawa, but he could get close to him and catch him off guard rather easily. Yoru hoped to god that this wasn’t her plan, if it was it would have devastating effects on Konoha. He pushed himself up in the trees again, peering down from his vantage point and watched Aina take hers down with ease. There was two in tents and two in campfires, he hoped she’d look at him and if she did he’d point towards the fire where the two other men stood there was no foliage above or near them to hide in cover.

He leaped from the trees and hid behind one of the tents, stamped on the ground rather loudly in a bunch of twigs letting them snap. One of the mercenaries looked up, towards the sound and slowly came towards Yoru. As the guard came round one side, Yoru backed up into the foliage and made more rustling noises so the merc would enter the wooded area. The moment his foot stepped into the tree’s Yoru plunged the kunai into his throat and threw him down. Three left, one for Aina and two in tents they could take down. One would need to be kept alive.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Aina let the body drop and moved through the trees until she could see the two at the campfire. She heard the twigs and watched one guy go to look and she knew it had to be Yoru, her eyes were still active and she could see he was heading that way. For several moments she stayed quiet before walking towards the man. He seemed more concerned with keeping his hands warm of the fire, and by time he looked over she lashed out with the blade, catching him across the throat.

And a devilish idea crossed her mind, and she smirked towards Yoru and made a hand signal for him to follow her at a distance. She undid her vest and dropped it by the fire, keeping a kunai in hand as she undid the braid in her hair too as she headed for the tent. It wasn't until she got to the entrance of the tent that it became clear and she smiled at the two male occupants who immediately had the wrong idea bout her purpose for being there.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:10 am

Yoru watched Aina as she pulled out the braid in her hair and slipped off her jacket. Was she trying to seduce them? Yoru couldn’t believe it, god he hoped it didn’t backfire on her. The two men looked up at her, grins on their faces. What did they think was going on? Did they think someone had sent a prostitute for them to keep up morale? OR a random woman just walked by and decided to have sex with them? It was a peculiar plan but it seemed to be working.

The Jounin sprinted forward as fast as he could, withdrawing his kunai and slicing through the tent as he dived through. He grabbed one and stabbed him multiple times in the back until he fell onto the floor in a pile. He glared at the final merc “Don’t worry we aren’t going to kill you.” He smiled stepping forward, the Merc lunged at him but Yoru was far too quick his fist hurtled forward thrusting into his throat.

“How good are you at extracting information Aina?”
he span the kunai on his index finger “Or want me to do it?” he tilted his head staring at the man trying to intimidate him “Your call.”

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:17 am

Aina pursed her lips as Yoru came through the tent and killed one man, subduing the other. "Huh. I didn't expect that to work so well." she said simply, moving to pull her hair back in a ponytail, a silent indication that she really wasn't a fan of having it down and loose, at least while on mission.

Yoru asked her about extracting information and the young Hyuuga shrugged, retrieving her vest from outside the tent to put it back on and zip it up. "I've never done it before... so it's probably best to let you do it. I wouldn't know where to start." she replied, sighing as she looked at the man a moment and back at Yoru. "At the least maybe I can learn something." she added, crossing her arms under her chest as she waited to see what Yoru would do. She was a brawler to be sure, a talent she was told came in handy in getting information out of a target, but she had never actually done it before and honestly had a hunch there was more to it than just punching someone.

Return to “Fire Country”