[Graded][Mission] Awkard... betrothal?

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Aina whimpered when he moved the cloth over her eyes, but she was quiet, and obedient, something a bit out of character for her that day anyway. But she did as she was told in every respect, even as he picked her up and carried her. "You kissed her but not me? Because I wasn't naked then?" she suddenly asked as he carried her. She had been just awake enough to hear the words of his genjutsu and be pulled under it herself though apparently Yoru hadn't realized it just yet.

It wouldn't be until they got back to their room that she'd get a bit more... insistent. "I mean if you want me naked, I can be." she added with a smirk as she reached for her own dress to try and disrobe.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:29 pm

Yoru’s eyes widened as she began to talk, they widened even further as she started to try and take her clothes off. He grabbed her hand and shook his head “No no, I don’t need you to take your clothes off.” He placed her on the bed so she was comfortable. Yoru placed his hands together and performed a simple Kai. Though he wasn’t actually sure if this would reverse the genjutsu or not. Genjutsu wasn’t one of Yoru’s forte and he was rather new to it. He was currently a student in genjutsu and slowly trying to increase his ability in it, he knew if someone used his own genjutsu against him he wouldn’t be able to Kai it himself out of it. He wasn’t sure if he could remove genjutsu from other people. He hoped he could.

He sighed, waiting to see if she was free from his mental grasp, it was doubtful though. The young jounin stood up from the bed and began to read over the intel, it had a list of names of Mamorinkou members where towers were located and their parole schedules. They most of been scoping out the group for quite some time, what was there plan? What would they do with all this information?

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:53 pm

Unfortunately it wouldn't work, and as Yoru got up to look through the intel, Aina got up as well and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Is it because I'd be bad at it? You could tell me, I'm a quick learner... just show me..." she begged, moving around to the front of him as if to try and get his attention off the papers and back to him.

Meanwhile down the hall the men were filtering back in from the bath from their meeting. There was noise and laughing as it was likely each of them were going to have some form of female entertainment in their rooms. Likely that was how they'd gotten their rooms in such a place, claiming they were couples and the girls were just getting themselves ready.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:59 pm

Yoru sighed loudly, it was apparent that the genjutsu wasn’t cancelled. He gulped as she suggested he showed her what to do, it was odd to see Aina like this. Is this how she acted when she was infatuated with someone? Though this likely wasn’t the case, this genjutsu created extreme versions of themselves. He tried for the most part to ignore her and continued to read the papers.

He heard the thugs talking outside, he edged towards the door and rested his ear upon it. He wasn’t sure what to do, should they just run and get the information back to Konoha or try and stop the thugs now? No doubt someone would be sent out to do it, perhaps even Aina and Yoru again. It might just be easier to do it now.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Aina seemed to whine and pout when he went to the door. She plopped herself on the bed and crossed her arms as she stared at him... before a smirk crossed her lips... and a moment later she was naked. She sat there on the edge of the bed with no idea how to get his attention back to her aside from that before she stood and walked over to him. She remembered some things her mother had told her after she'd turned sixteen and decided to try something, slipping a hand down Yoru's pants.

Meanwhile down the hell could be heard a shout. "WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?!" It seemed Arata wasn't good with surprises, or rather the lack there of as he'd gone to his room to find the woman gone, and a moment later there'd be more yelling as he discovered the intel was missing. Things were getting bad fast, how long before they thought of the newlywed couple he'd upset not so long ago in the bath?

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:21 pm

He listened intently, his ear pressed against the door. He was no longer paying attention to Aina, she’d be over the whole fake love soon enough. His eyes widened yet again as he felt a hand down his trousers. He paused for a moment, and gulped, he kind of wanted it but all at the same time he didn’t. He didn’t see Aina in that way and if he allowed something like this to happen while she was under the genjutsu he’d be no better than the thugs who grabbed at her.

“Aina, don’t….please.” He whispered softly, taking her by the wrist and pulled her hand out of his trousers. That steel codpiece seemed like it would be a good idea right now. He turned around and saw that she was naked, he pulled off the haori that covered his body, and wrapped it around her. It was short on Yoru but was long enough to cover everything up on Aina. It would all be over soon, he was glad of that.

He heard the thugs outside yelling “Aina, we need to make a decision quickly. Do we stay and fight or do we run?” he asked, god he hoped she was out of it and could give him an answer.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:14 pm

”B-but…” she whined at him as he pulled her hand away and pouted as he put the haori over her shoulders, but a moment later her hand came up and she groaned quietly as she rested her forehead against the heel of her hand. She wasn’t sure why at first, but her head suddenly hurt and for a moment she was dizzy, resting a hand on top of Yoru’s shoulder.

It was be a moment of quiet as she put the pieces together and looked down, suddenly yelping as she wrapped the haori around herself tighter, but as she opened her mouth to demand to know what happened, she heard Yoru’s question.

She paused and thought a moment, listening to the ruckus down the hallway. ”Deal with them later.” she suddenly said as she rushed over to the bed and dropped the haori to pull her dress on again and tossed the jacket back to Yoru. ”We should just get out of here for now, we can follow up and deal with these guys later. We have the information right?” she asked as she went to a window and pulled it open, frowning as she saw it just opened into the bath, though it seemed to be empty now that the men and their meeting had vacated it.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:58 am

He sighed with relief as Aina seemed to snap out of it, he cupped his hand around hers to comfort her “You alright now?” he continued to press his ear against the door, there seemed to be some commotion. Yoru giggled as she wrapped herself up and suddenly realised where she was and what she'd just done. He grabbed his canvas bag and flung it over his shoulder “Right, lets go then. Put some clothes on.” He said frantically, they would need to be quick.

“Aina, hurry.” He whispered, the adrenaline poured through him. He was rather nervous and just wanted to get out of here. He was gutted that he wouldn’t get his free breakfast in the morning, he’d make sure to remind her of that fact when they got home. Then he could persuade her to treat him to breakfast or at least brunch.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:03 am

Aina frowned as she climbed out the window and into the bath, knowing there had to be some kind of back entry and exit out here somewhere. ”I was really looking forward to taking advantage of this place once we finished this mission too!” she said rather grumpily as she ran towards the fence that comprised part of the wall. It took her a bit to find it, but before long she found the gate and pushed it open, sliding out of it.

”Now we just have to get back… where did the cart and driver go?” she asked Yoru as she looked around frantically. She couldn’t remember where they’d gone…

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:21 am

He followed her out of the window and continued to follow her until they came to the wall, he rolled his eyes as she looked for a gate. He simply pushed himself off the ground leaping through the air, tucking in the air then landing on the other side with a soft thud. He chuckled as she came through a little later.

He giggled again “You do realise were shinobi right? I’ve seen you jump up a tree how did you not think to jump over this wall?” The cart and driver had headed back home “I don’t think he was scheduled to come back tomorrow, I think we’re going to have to go by foot.” He took her by the wrist just in case she was a little dazed and led her through the back of the bath house into a forested area. It wouldn’t take too long to travel on foot, as it hadn’t taken long at all by cart.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:26 am

Aina rolled her eyes in return. "Sorry, I've gotten used to not acting like a shinobi." she said, clearly agitated as she followed him along. She frowned as he took her by the wrist but didn't fight him as they moved along.

"On the upside, these guys weren't expecting anyone to show up here right? So chances are they won't have anyone watching for us to leave." she said, trying to seriously forget about what had just happened back there... and what she had done... what she had grabbed... she shook her head almost violently as she walked along. "What the hell was that, by the way? A genjutsu obviously but... you couldn't make sure I wasn't affected by it?" she asked, clearly blushing up to her ears just from remembering the entire thing.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:41 am

“Yeah, a genjutsu.” He said with a nod, he moved as quickly as he could through the forested area “I didn’t know where you were, it’s activated by a catchphrase.” He didn’t reveal what part of the word it was, just in case he ever needed to use it on her. But it didn’t matter really, he had a habit of throwing the phrase word into a sentence so people aren’t sure exactly what it is.

“I am sorry though, she was too fast.”
He admitted glumly, he didn’t like been slower. His speed was something he always prided himself on, he’d never met anyone quicker than him. It really threw him off his game. Genjutsu was something she knew the samurai would be weak to, they usually were.

Can you use your eyes? See if anyone is following us?” he asked her. He felt a little bad asking her to use her eyes so much. He imagined that it did cause some strain from time to time. But they needed to know.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:44 am

"Right, my eyes." she replied simply and, she felt, a bit dumbly. She was still so caught off by what had happened with her just moments ago that she felt like she wasn't thinking straight. She focused the chakra in her eyes, activating her byakugan as she took a look around.

"No one following." she told him. "They're probably still searching for us at the bath house, by time they realize we got away they'll probably be too late to catch up to us." she added, shaking her head. "I need to work on my genjutsu..."

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:52 am

He looked Aina up and down, the genjutsu had affected her a little strangely. He’d never used it on someone who knew him, it had always been strangers and enemies. Perhaps it effected people who already had an emotional attachment to him. That was likely. She said she needed to work on her genjutsu, he giggled and nodded in agreement “So do I to be honest, I don’t know much about my own genjutsu.”

They continued to walk through the forest, for quite a while and they hadn’t been confronted by any of the thugs as of yet. It looked like they were in the clear, Konoha wasn’t too far off now. It was likely they’d need to come back for the thugs would day. It seemed that the mission was almost over.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:13 am

Aina wrinkled up her nose. She wanted to ask him just how he dared use a genjutsu when he didn't know much about it himself. "Well I think we're in the clear." she told him as they walked. She was still bothered by her own behavior, not understanding it in the least and it was stressing her out.

She reached up and pinched the bridge of her nose in a sign of frustration. "I'm gonna get back at you for that you know." she suddenly said with a slight smirk, remembering what her brother Nobu always said when someone embarrassed her as a kid. Don't get mad, just get even. "No idea how yet, but I'm going to." she added, sighing as she looked at Yoru and smirked still.

"Though I guess now you know I'm not as cold as you thought." she added, her smirk shifting into a bit of a frown.

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:39 am

Yoru was puzzled on how she was going to get her own back “You intend on stripping me off and have me put my hand down your pants?” he laughed loudly and shook his head. She said something about been cold as he thought, he simply shrugged “Maybe.” He continued to walk through the forested area. Until Konoha was just out in the distance.

“Were almost home now.”
He said with glee, that mission was surprisingly easier than he thought it would be. It was however supposed to be a none combat mission, so the killing of the female thug was probably more combat than was actually supposed to happen. At least their cover hadn’t been blown, that was the main thing.

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:22 pm

"I think you'd enjoy that too much." Aina retorted, shaking her head. She hadn't made jokes like that much, usually just around her brothers or, more recently, Kazuo. But his comment of 'maybe' really irked the Hyuuga. She couldn't help a frown as they walked but she didn't say anything further, though she was mentally giving up on him seeing her as anything other than the typical cold, emotionless Hyuuga.

She couldn't help thinking that maybe she should just give up on anyone seeing her as anything different. She had worked hard to look different, even act different most days, but it seemed pointless in this moment.

"Let's just get home then." she muttered.

Return to “Fire Country”