[Mission] How Soon is Now

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:27 am

[quote=Mission Scroll] Rank C
For Desired Participants Aizawa, Yoru, Ikeda, Setsuna, Katsu Shin & Kudara, Maris for Team Aizawa (23)
From Shien, Kari of Tea Country
Requesting That Team Aizawa (23) are to accompany me to the border of the tea country. I’m a traveling trades man and have brought a shipment of tea from my country. However I have to take my payment back, which is quite a bit of ryo and medical supplies that are kept on my cart. Bandits often try to attack traders in a desperate attempt to steal any wares or money we have. As the journey is a long one, we will be spending the night in a bath house about halfway through the journey.
Time Limit for Mission 72 Hours

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:41 am

It was a gorgeous warm day in the village of Konohagakure No Sato, the sun sat high in the sky covering the village in an almost orange hue. The young jounin known as Aizawa Yoru was leaning against the large green gates of Konohagakure No Sato. He tapped his foot impatiently, as he awaited for his squad to arrive. They’d all been sent the mission via messenger pigeon to their homes. Though Yoru didn’t check their schedule to even see if they were free, if they were they could come along on the mission with him. If they didn’t however he didn’t mind, he understood people we’re busy and often had prior engagements.

The trader pulled into the gate with his cart, he wore a simple straw hat, a brown haori, black trousers and this was finished off with a simple pair of sandals. Obviously a man of simple pleasures, he absolutely reeked of tea. The cart was being pulled by small grey donkey that looked as though it had seen better days.

Yoru turned on his heels in a swivelled motion, he offered his hand out to the trader “Aizawa, Yoru I’m the jounin who’ll be accompanying the young genin on this mission.” The trader shook Yoru’s hand “I’m Shien, Kari though just call me Kari.” Yoru smiled at him and let his hand go, he turned to the donkey and began to pet it “They should be here any minute.” Or so he hoped, if they were a little late it was fine.

NomenFictus

Post by NomenFictus » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:34 pm

OOC:Show
Sorry that I've been gone for a few days, but I'm back and ready for some action.
HeaderShow
Setsuna walked up slowly dressed in his normal attire, though he carried a back pack filled with three days of rations and various other supplies that might come in handy during their mission. He also had a couple of books that he had been hoping to read if they had time on their mission. "Good morning Sensei." He said as he walked up. His voice was meek as it often was when he was dealing with something new, and since this was his first mission it definitely counted as something new in his mind. As he registered the man next to Yoru he stopped and bowed slightly. "Good morning to you as well..." He stood tall again, "...I'm Ikeda Setsuna." Though his words were confident and practiced Setsuna's voice was anything but. His usual shy tone was shaken and he was clearly forcing the formalities. Setsuna was incredibly nervous, and upon seeing the target of their protection detail he became increasingly more so.
My CharactersShow
NameRankVillageStatsTeamIkeda Setsuna D-Rank GenninKonohagakure no Sato Ninjutsu: 3 Taijutsu: 4 Genjutsu: 1 Stamina: 3
Control: 4 Strength: 5 Speed: 2 Witt: 2
Konoha Team 23 Miyazaki Ichimaru D-Rank Gennin Sunagakure no Sato Ninjutsu: 5 Taijutsu: 1 Genjutsu: 5 Stamina: 2
Control: 4 Strength: 1 Speed: 3 Witt: 3
None

Aela Zuraki

Post by Aela Zuraki » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:30 pm

It would only be a few moments after Setsuna arrived at the gate that Shin would soon follow. Though, his route was one that beget a good sweat from the young genin. Awaking later than he had hoped he would, he had urgently collected his standard gear, along with a satchel of rations his mother had gathered for him the night before. After doing so, Shin had decided to take as straight a path as possible from his house to the gate of the village. Doing so demanded him to scale many buildings and bound across numerous alleyways and streets, but he wouldn't end up being late; if at all.

Slowing his run to a trot before stopping in front of the gathered party, Shin called out to the group. "Good morning everyone! We ready for a long trip!" He couldn't really help but show his excitement for their mission. This would be the first time traveling outside of the village this far. It was also his first real mission, and he was eager to demonstrate his skills as a shinobi.
SpoilerShow
OOC: Maris has yet to come back as far as I am aware, and I do wish to rp his character for an extended period of time. I can try to contact him to get an idea of when he will be back, but in the meantime it might be better for us to keep going.
Characters
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsLonely ThreadMottoKatsu, ShinGeninKonohagakure no SatoFruits of the Passionate Youth, New Team?, Team 23 MeetingSome Good Hard Work"Our greatest weapon is our will. Come, and show me yours."Zuraki, AelaChuuninKumogakure no SatoThe thrill isn't the kill, but the hunt that leads to it.[/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center][/center]

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:32 pm

OOCShow
Yeah, I assumed Maris wouldn’t be free. He didn’t reply to my PM, we’ll continue the mission without him and his character. If he comes before our chars leave the bathhouse he can join in. Also as we don’t have a mod in this mission we will storytell it ourselves, if you want to add anything on our trip, such as an attack etc. Go for it, we’ll write the mission together.
Yoru turned on his heels as he heard both students come towards the gate, not far behind one another “Good morning.” He said with delight, he was excitedly gleeful at the prospect of going on a mission with his new squad. He pointed to the trader “This is Shien, Kari we are to call him Kari.” He then gestured to his squad “Kari this is two thirds of my squad Setsuna, who’s already introduced himself and Katsu, Shin. Both formidable taijutsu users who will be able to defend you with ease.” He looked around the corner looking for Maris “I don’t think Maris is coming with us today, we don’t have time to wait. We’ll have to set off and get to the bathhouse before night fall. If he decided to meet us there he can come along.”

He turned to the gates and looked out “So are we all ready?” The donkey whined and started trying to pull at the cart “I think he’s ready at least.” He laughed loudly, his laugh booming and loud. The trader Kari came towards his cart and jumped up “I’m ready.” Yoru nodded “We’ll walk alongside the cart, I don’t know what will happen when we get out there. We may get attacked, we may not. But you will defend this cart with everything you have.”

NomenFictus

Post by NomenFictus » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:00 pm

OOC:Show
Sorry that I've been gone for a few days, but I'm back and ready for some action.
HeaderShow
Setsuna didn't really like the fact that they were getting underway without Maris, for one it made them weaker as a team, but he mostly didn't like that it would put more pressure on him to preform. He mentally shook off the swelling fear, and rationalized it away by telling himself that it was highly unlikely they would come under attack. “We’ll walk alongside the cart, I don’t know what will happen when we get out there. We may get attacked, we may not. But you will defend this cart with everything you have.” Setsuna swallowed, the noise almost audible, and tried to bury the fears of death and failure. "Yes Sensei." He said with a nod as he hiked his backpack higher onto his shoulders. He took position near the rear right-side corner. It wasn't an arbitrary choice. With only three people it was near impossible to make a perfect defensive perimeter around an object like the cart. The only real defense they could manage would be a triangular formation with the strongest at the spear head. Setsuna knew that it wasn't him, so he took one of the two rear positions knowing that it was the only way he could serve in this situation.
My CharactersShow
NameRankVillageStatsTeamIkeda Setsuna D-Rank GenninKonohagakure no Sato Ninjutsu: 3 Taijutsu: 4 Genjutsu: 1 Stamina: 3
Control: 4 Strength: 5 Speed: 2 Witt: 2
Konoha Team 23 Miyazaki Ichimaru D-Rank Gennin Sunagakure no Sato Ninjutsu: 5 Taijutsu: 1 Genjutsu: 5 Stamina: 2
Control: 4 Strength: 1 Speed: 3 Witt: 3
None

Return to “Fire Country”