Takeo's Training

icantodd

Takeo's Training

Post by icantodd » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Takeo groaned and rolled over in his bed. Blinking and rubbing his eyes, Takeo sat up in his bed. Light leaked through the blinds, casting lines of sun across Takeo’s room. Takeo swung his legs over the side of his bed, yawning. Takeo stood up and walked to the kitchen, where he found his mother laying out breakfast. Takeo sat and quickly ate his breakfast, ready to go out and train.

Once done, Takeo went back to his room and got dressed. Now dressed, Takeo grabbed his backpack and began packing, placing his lunch and a couple bottles of water in his backpack. Then, he slipped out of his bedroom window and dashed across the rooftops, heading towards the training fields.

Takeo reached the training field and stopped, placing his backpack on the ground. Takeo started off with basic stretches, as to not pull a muscle during his training. Takeo pulled a kunai out of his weapons pouch and carved a target into a tree.

Takeo backed up, until he was about 15 meters away from the target. Takeo quickly reached into his pouch, pulling out 3 shuriken in each hand and threw them at the target. Each shuriken buried itself into the tree, all of them roughly a centimeter or less from the bullseye. “Not bad, if I do say so myself,” Takeo said to himself out loud.

For the next hour, Takeo did target practicing on trees. Once satisfied with that, he dropped to the ground and began doing push ups. Afterwards, he did squats, sit ups, high knees, and various other exercises.

Takeo collapsed on the ground, panting and drenched in sweat. He reached into his backpack and pulled a bottle of water out. Sitting up, he slowly gulped the water down, an immense feeling of relief flowing through his achy body.

After resting for a few minutes, Takeo pulled himself up off the ground. “Time to practice my jutsu,” he thought to himself. Takeo closed his eyes and relaxed, listening to the sounds of the forest. It gave him a sense of peace and happiness, being in the serene setting. Takeo opened his eyes, and began making hand seals for the jutsu, while focusing his chakra. He sharply inhaled, focusing his chakra into his mouth. With a large exhale, he shot a fireball out of his mouth, striking a tree. The tree was left with small scorches on its surface, small wisps of smoke floating into the air from the burnt wood.

Takeo then set up targets on multiple trees, using his kunai to carve them into the tree trunks. Takeo’s eyes scanned across the targets as he began performing hand seals. Drawing in a deep breath, Takeo leapt into the air, and exhaled, emitting a dozen basketball sized fireballs. Each of the small fireballs made contact with the targets, charring the wood. The smell of burnt wood floated through the air.

Takeo smiled at his success, wiping sweat from his face. “One or two more jutsu couldn’t hurt,” Takeo said to himself. Takeo repeated the jutsu twice, before sitting down to eat. Sitting criss-cross on the ground, the genin removed his lunch from his backpack and began eating. Takeo took the time to look at sky, noting its beauty and calmness. A few clouds floated lazily across the sky without a care in the world.

Takeo waited a little while after eating before resuming his training, as to not make himself sick. Takeo worked late into the day, not stopping until the sun began to go down. Takeo grabbed his backpack and leisurely strolled home.
Matsuo, Takeo

I am a real nigga before I am a god.

Return to “Fire Country”