Burning Desire!

Trusted Grader

Burning Desire!

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:35 am

Continuation of: Will of fire soaked in gasoline Where was she? Where had she been taken? Last thing she knew was that she was looking Takeo dead in the eyes and was set on killing him. She was certain that she could take the Hokage down if left to but for some reason she wasn't on the battlefield anymore. How could that be? Who was it that removed her? Had she died? Nehan was confused, was she in purgatory? What was this place? A maze of stairs and mass confusion, gritting her teeth the tattered up Jashinist grabbed her scythe and shifted the blade downward to form her axe.

"What the hell is this place!?" She shouted to no-one.

Taking a step forward and then looking around before she tossed her weapon at the closest pillar, cracking it with ease, she would then pull the reel back and toss it in another direction and continue the onslaught of destruction in her desperation to find a way out of this living nightmare. Nehan wanted blood, she wanted Takeo's head and this was not going to do! She was not going to spend eternity inside some hellhole of confusion.

"LET ME OUT!!"

Nehan growled and frowned, huffed and puffed but there was no way out, no matter how much she destroyed the place, it almost seemed endless. Her mind snapping at the very sight of the design and her blood boiling for revenge, Nehan couldn't comprehend what was happening and refused to let this be her end. Leaping towards another building, the witch closed in on the void and stopped her progress once she saw a massive tentacle reach out from the abyss. Her heart stopped for a brief second.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!"

Nehan tossed a kunai at it before she leaped away from the abyss, such horrors would break any normal person. This realm was created from a mad mans imagination to trap the likes of the weak ones, shaking her head in confusion the witch continued to leap around until she found what she could only describe as the central tower, a black building that stood out from the rest of the surroundings. Clenching her weapon, Nehan prepared to attack the tower in hopes of finding a way out that didn't involve the void.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

TyDie

Burning Desire!

Post by TyDie » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:47 am

Suddenly, a swirling mass of chakra appeared within the realm around the same area Nehan first entered at, and a moment later Kenji stood within his realm once again. He took one look around at the destruction of his realm and let out a long, annoyed sigh... Of course she was still crazy enough to think... whatever the hell it was she was thinking. It didn't take long to find the woman, leaping about in his realm like some caged primate. The realm would repair itself in time, of that he was not concerned... but considering she was now heading for the Black Tower, he had reason to worry.

"NEHAN!!" Again, just like before, his voice boomed out throughout his realm, and there was no doubt she heard it. Given his close proximity to the tower, it wasn't hard for him to channel a small bit of chakra through his body to open up a portal right in front of Nehan's projected trajectory. The parent portal, the one she would emerge from, was about 5 meters in front of him and facing the other way... just in case she got a wise idea about attacking him, or flew past him into the tower behind him.

"Would you get ahold of yourself woman? You were never all there in the first place but don't tell me you've gone completely mental in my absence. I would hate to have to put down a mad dog today..."
Jutsu UsedShow
[Open Space • Portal Technique]
C-Rank Anchoring Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 19 Ninjutsu
Kenji begins by channeling chakra through his body, then he releases this chakra into the area around him. This chakra will create two 8x8 meter portals anywhere within 30 meters of his person. These portals must also be within 30 meters of each other, and they are created at a speed of 19. These portals are linked together through Kenji's realm, meaning that anything that goes through one passes through his realm for a brief moment before coming out of the other portal and vice versa. These portals last for 2 posts.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Trusted Grader

Burning Desire!

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:55 am

Kenji's voice rang again, this time it sounded louder thanks to the echoing effect. Her eyes darted to the side but she failed to see him until a portal opened up in front of her, she slid to a halt as she leaned her head back. Was this truly Kenji? If so then what the hell was this place and was he the one that set her to this place? When did he learn how to control time and space? This was all absurd.

"You are just a figment of my imagination!"

Nehan tossed her scythe towards Kenji, she no doubt had a gut feeling that this augmentation would faze out of existance, for she had been sent to a hellhole or worse, Takeo had somehow cast a very powerful Genjutsu. But when? Was it the fake fire punch? Was that a genjutsu trigger? After that punch a lot of strange shit happened. Ninjas arrived out of nowhere and for some reason Kenji did as well. Standing there with her weapon extended, she took a look around to see where he had moved and if she failed to find him then she would continue her mission to try to get out of this realm.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

TyDie

Burning Desire!

Post by TyDie » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:09 am

Kenji was already preparing another technique, just in case Nehan really was as crazy as he thought... His body was glowing with powerful chakra as she exited the portal, and as she called him a figment of her imagination, he sighed... before releasing his chakra out into the world around him. As Nehan's axe flew towards him at breakneck speed, he stood and stared at it, watching as it froze dead in it's tracks mere inches from his face. "...Are you done yet?" he stated nonchalantly, walking towards Nehan as his portals closed and her axe sat suspended in mid air.

"Much has changed in my absence Nehan, for both of us it seems. What you are seeing is no fantasy, it is reality. A reality that I have created with my own two hands." He would continue to step closer to her, and when possible, extend a single hand to touch her shoulder. His hope was that the physical touch of his hand on her shoulder would be enough to prove that he was indeed the real Kenji Hiraku... this 'imagination' business was starting to get very annoying.
Jutsu UsedShow
[Close Time: Mist]
S-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
Kenji will channel chakra throughout his body, then throw his arms into the air. For the next 4 posts, everything airborne within a 30m radius of Kenji will have time closed around it. This means for jutsu, their post counts are paused. This technique includes jutsu, particulates, and projectiles of all forms. Everything is Closed by it’s strength, and requires more than it’s strength in order to move it. This means that particulates which are suspended purely by their weight, are easy to move through, by weapons which are thrown at a strength, would required more strength than that to move beyond it. At the end of the 4 posts, Time will Open and everything will resume as it was.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Trusted Grader

Burning Desire!

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:19 am

Nehan was amazed by the feat that this imagination was able to do, to stop her axe mid air was something she would've never even dreamed of seeing. This was all too much, how was this even possible? She shook her head and watched Kenji walk up to her as he spoke. This had to be Kenji, the real Kenji or else she had really snapped, she shook her head once again and watched him walk up to her. As he laid his hand on her shoulder her eyes widened. This was the true Kenji, the one that had saved her in the beginning and the one that had saved her again.

"T. . T. . This can't be."

Nehan pulled Kenji closer to give him a hug, if this was the true Kenji then she needed this, she had spent the latter two years searching for both him and Yaksha to no veil. How and where had they both gone? How was it that she was the only one left without so much as a memo. Why did he return and why did he leave her? Nehan closed her eyes before she pulled Kenji back, she made sure to hold his wrist before she would punch him in the face. She knew that Kenji wouldn't die, nor feel any pain but that didn't stop her from attacking him, she didn't go for his heart as she wanted to scream at him in anger for deserting her.

"WHERE WERE YOU? TWO FUCKING LONG YEARS I SEARCHED!"

Nehan paced back and forth, mouth fuming with anger as she thought back to the day she found herself alone. She took a deep breath and attempted to calm herself down, using the technique she had been thought by Yaksha, she needed to relax and think, she couldn't lose herself like she usually did, that time had passed. Nirvana needed to make her return.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

TyDie

Burning Desire!

Post by TyDie » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:35 am

Kenji wasn't sure which part was more uncomfortable, the hug that Nehan pulled him into... or the punch to his jaw that practically split his head open and sent him flying backwards into the wall of his own tower with a thunderous 'THWACK'. He hit the wall hard, then fell down to a sitting position while he rubbed the side of his face out of habit, not in any real pain but more or less just the shock of the impact... Shit, she had gotten strong in his absence.

"It's not as simple as you might think Nehan, I didn't abandon you or anyone else." He stated firmly as he rose to his feet again, making the motion to pop his neck despite not having bones. "The place where you now stand is a dimension of my own making... I have learned through interactions with a Kirigakure shinobi that those who have reached a masterful understanding of chakra and ninjutsu are capable of altering the very fabric of space and time to their wills... As you can clearly see." He gestured not only to his alien realm, but to the axe, still frozen in mid air and suspended in time. The air was still thick with his chakra, so to further demonstrate, he picked up a small piece of debris off of the ground and tossed it in the air. A moment later, it simply stopped moving, frozen in the air.

"I explain all of this to you... because that's where I was all that time. I encountered another powerful missing ninja and aimed to steal his heart. He too was capable of using this power, which is apparently called 'Jikukan' ninjutsu. Our battle spanned not only the material realm, but our own dimensions as well, and in the end I proved victorious. But when I killed him, apparently some sort of failsafe was activated... the man had a relic in the real world that was attached to his realm, and when he died it activated... preventing me from leaving his realm. I was trapped there for what I thought would be forever, and in truth that's what it felt like. It wasn't obvious at first, but as time dragged on, it became clear that time passed differently in his realm."

Kenji was now fully healed once again, his head no longer split or misshapen as a result of Nehan's thunderous punch to his jaw. He now stood about 5 meters away from her again, arms crossed over his chest as he spoke. "What was, in reality, only two years... felt more like 200 years to me. Time eternal sent me into a fit of pure, babbling insanity... and then I seemed to loop around to sanity again, as if being insane simply became boring to me. Then, by pure luck, another shinobi happened upon the relic binding me to that realm and destroyed it, freeing me. That was... about a month ago. Since my release, I've been searching for you, Yaksha and... Akane..."

He paused and fell silent after saying Akane's name, not yet wanting to reveal what his absence did to her... This would give Nehan the chance to digest all that he had told her, and respond if she desired.
Active Characters

Trusted Grader

Burning Desire!

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:14 am

Nehan looked at Kenji, wondering back to the day that he left. If she recalled correctly then he was went missing the same time Akane left. Which was interesting as Yaksha disappeared not long after, looking after them, during this time the wicked witch had feared for the worst but hearing his side of the story got her cracking up. Her laughter echoed throughout the giant dimension, was the all mighty Kenji truly trapped within some sort of Ninjutsu? If her eyes had told her the truth then he was some sort of god when it came to ninjutsu. In fact, he was a demi since Nehan had naturally done what he wished to do before he got hold of the special ability they chased after.

Which got her thinking, what if she stepped into a fight against someone that could manipulate space and time? What would she do? Her physical strength was unmatched but her ninjutsu was still average Sannin, which meant that she had a long way to go. Gritting her teeth, the wicked witch from Konoha shook her head as she listened to his insane story, she believed every word he said as Kenji was not known to lie to her, especially since she knew from the bottom of her heart that the true Kenji valued Nehan's strength, that she was his strongest ally so there was no point in leading her on to anything that would cause trouble between their friendship.

"Hmm. . . Messing with space and time sounds like it's fun. I am sure that Jashin didn't make me stumble upon you for fun. I believe that our second meeting holds greater meaning. I truly believe that this Space/Time is not as hard as you make it out to be for Jashin-Sama wouldn't have me run into you yet again, especially now after you have been trapped for 200 years in a seal. Kenji-Sama, I believe that we are destined to live for ever and this is one of OUR true goals in life. THIS is the culmination of our meeting. You are meant to control the world via dark art, while I am meant to serve swift justice through out the world. That's the way Jashin envisioned it and that's the way the world is meant to work." Nehan turned around, her back faced Kenji as she thought, what would Kenji's answer be.

"Though that means that we work together and not against each other, for together we are both GOD and Death, until the day we turn our backs against each other. It is all up to you. With the power of space time, we can rule this puny world. Together we can make everyone bend to our will with ease, we can chose the rules, chose who lives and dies, chose what is right and wrong. There is no stopping us. You can get all the information you want while I make sure that no one dares to oppose us." Nirvana had finally snapped to her senses, she now fully realized what she was capable off, she was now able to see Kenji's dimension for what it was without losing her mind, she could "read" his mind with ease.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

TyDie

Burning Desire!

Post by TyDie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:37 pm

Good... it seemed that the woman had come to her senses finally. Her aspirations to control the world, while no doubt possible, were aspirations he did not fully share. However, she seemed to understand that he wanted information... that was enough for him. "Controlling the world is something your typical madman would try to do. And while i'm no doubt powerful enough to do it for at least some time, even I have doubts about our ability to maintain control forever. After all, where there is an empire, there is always a resistance, and all it takes is one or two lucky victories for that resistance to break the established order. No, absolute control is the fool's dream... it cannot be done."

"However, by knowing how the world works, by knowing every little detail there is to know about the various forces at work within our realm, one can do anything they desire. I could end the world, or give birth to a new world, and that isn't even scratching the surface. Yes, the possibilities are endless when one knows how everything functions, and can therefore alter or harness those functions for their own personal gain. In comparison... ruling the world is child's play, is it not?" He smirked at the woman and held up his hand, showing off the new ring he had acquired in the shape of some odd symbol. "I believe it's time to expand Nehan. After all, acquiring what I want will no doubt rub certain people the wrong way. We'll need defenses, established contacts, weapons... a base. And all of these things will be found and harnessed by those bearing this symbol; the symbol of Chishiki."

He then reached into his ninja pouch and produced a silver ring with same symbol, one clearly meant to be worn on a thumb. "This is the organization that I have given birth to. Chishiki's goal is acquisition of knowledge and information by any and all means necessary. No stone unturned, no lead unfollowed, no knowledge forbidden; that is the creed of Chishiki. I wear the symbol on my left ring finger to symbolize my marriage to knowledge. And for you, I have chosen a thumb ring, for any who oppose us will be crushed by the thumb of our might. Wear it with pride." He then tossed the ring to her with a smirk before turning back to the chaos of his realm and chuckling, extending his arms to the majesty of his realm.

"It's magnificent isn't it? What knowledge can accomplish?"
Active Characters

Trusted Grader

Burning Desire!

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:01 am

Nirvana grit her teeth and cracked her neck, maybe Kenji was right after all, controlling the world would be a hassle for any mortal but they were not your run of the mill mortals. Though without a leader a knight would be useless, so for now she would have to lay those plans to the side and focus on the task at hand. In the end she would have to help her partner in crime while simultaneously scheme her own plans to spread the love she called Jashinism. During the time they had been apart she had grown to a full blown priestess and was making head way in the underground world doing so but now with Kenji back she knew that her influence would spread wider, maybe his way was better...

Her eyes widened as she looked at the Kenji's ring finger but before she could comment on it, the man continued with his elaborate speech. So much for dropping quips, the priestess shrugged and continued to listen to Kenji speak. She found herself intrigued by his new organization, what could this bring to her? Information was more his thing where brute sacrifice was hers. Her mind confused for a second as she was trying to puzzle in her part of the organization before a smile crept up on her face, for as long as she got to kill all was well. She grabbed the ring and placed it on her right thumb, the ring slipped in perfectly almost as if he had measured her hand beforehand.

"Ooh, offering me a ring ey? No dinner, no date? Pfft! Always figured you were cheap." Nirvana chuckled before dragging her scythe back in position-If Kenji allowed her to-before she stood next to her partner in crime. "Just promise me that you will teach me this. . . Whatever it's called." Nirvana took a look around Kenji's realm before a thought snapped into her head, she still had to find her scroll. "Oh... I almost forgot, I still need to find my old village, there's still business I have to attend to before I can help you out." She had learned that it was best to bargain, to never allow anyone to use her skills for free, not even Kenji for she suspected that he always saw her massive potential of destruction as chip in his massive war game.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

TyDie

Burning Desire!

Post by TyDie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:38 am

Kenji let out a small sigh of minor annoyance as the woman made her small quip about the ring... some things never changed it seemed, and he wasn't sure if he liked that or not. Regardless, it was a comment that deserved no verbal answer. What did deserve response however was the apparent conditions of Nehan's recruitment to his organization. It was odd, never before had she requested something too specific from him. Generally, as long as there was bound to be murder, she was happy to oblige his requests. Even more shocking was the fact that she wanted to be like him; she wanted to bend space and time to her will using Jikukan. The very notion was preposterous, there was no way she had the capabilities of performing such a complex art... were there?

His previous sensory evaluation of her chakra levels stated otherwise...

"The matter of Jikukan will have to wait for another time, when we have the free time required to gauge your ninjutsu capabilities and see if you are capable of harnessing such intricate power. As for your village, that can be arranged..." Kenji would channel a small amount of chakra throughout his form before holding his hands out in front of him, creating a small square shaped screen of chakra. This screen peered into the common world, right where the two had first entered Kenji's realm... right where, naught but a few minutes ago, those Konoha shinobi had been standing. Thankfully however, they had left the area, and so Kenji would simply tap his Kunai against Nehan's shoulder, transporting the both of them out of his realm.

When they appeared in the world of men once more, Kenji would take another quick scan of the environment to ensure that all was well. After all, they really didn't need another encounter right now. It seemed like a fair assumption, however, that the Konoha shinobi had departed to deal with the issue of their injured comrade. "Pay the Konoha shinobi no mind Nehan, their time will come before too long. Lead the way towards your village. We'll take care of this matter quickly and be on our way towards greater things... agreed?"
Jutsu UsedShow
[Open Space • Realm Divination Technique]
C-Rank Jukukan Ninjutsu
Kenji will channel chakra throughout his body before holding his palms out in front of him, releasing the chakra to create a 1x1 meter 'window' of jikukan chakra. This window allows Kenji to look into it, viewing his realm or the real world. This means that Kenji can use the window to look into his realm without actually being there, or he can use it to look outside of his realm at the area he was in before he entered the realm. In the case of the former, he can use the window to view any section of his realm at will, and in the case of the latter he can view the world outside as if he were standing where he was before he entered his realm. The window is visible from the other side, but it is one way, allowing Kenji to see through it but not the other way around. This lasts for 2 posts.
Active Characters

Trusted Grader

Burning Desire!

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:41 am

Jikukan... The ability to control space and time... The cool state of Nirvana allowed her to make up future plans, to figure out what all the symbols and meaning of life was, how her perspective was given evidence that a greater plan was in store for her. She had trouble figuring out for the longest time why she met Kenji that faithful day, why he was to become a monster before her very eyes and now a master of bending the fabric of reality. She scoffed at the thought of him becoming a god before she turned her attention towards the open portal.

"Well... You could always just hand me one of your Kunai's and I'll fly there with ease... Otherwise it's that way." Nirvana pointed south.

It was hard telling which direction her old village was located at thanks to the desolated battleground Nehan and Takeo had left behind, Kenji didn't help make it prettier. At least the area got a new lake, Nirvana chuckled before she formed a set of hand seals. If Kenji chose to fly with then that would be better, if he chose to stay and hand her a kunai then she would take off.

She would soar through the air, it took a couple of minutes before she located her old village, still in ruins from the wreckage caused by her old team mates and her vanquished enemies. Memories flashed before her eyes as she experienced those horrible events yet again, though being mentally and physically stronger the woman would ignore her feelings and head straight towards the old Jashin temple. Landing with a hard crash, the woman made sure to leave her mark behind her.

"See, it wouldn't have been so messy if Takeo never showed up. Pop in, pop out." Nirvana walked up the flight of stairs and into the chamber.

The thick dust made it harder to breath, though the beautiful florescence made the scenery a wonderful spectacle, it was just a shame that she was forced to ruin such a place once she had left. There were to be no evidence left in this temple, the temple that started it all.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

TyDie

Burning Desire!

Post by TyDie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:59 am

Nehan's offer of the Kunai was tempting, but he doubted that her level of chakra control was strong enough to resist his. However, by wrapping it in a small bit of cloth, the effect would be suppressed, and so he took out a small bit of cloth and wrapped one of his anchors in it. "Touching the kunai itself will cause you to be brought back to me. It's best that you just drop the kunai on the ground when you get there, without touching it. You still bear my Link fuuin I assume; inform me of your arrival and I will teleport in."

Once Nehan had taken his kunai and headed off to the skies, Kenji would simply smile and the interaction with Konoha's Hokage replayed in his head. Yes... he was quite pleased that the seeds had been sowed, and he was confident that they would yield results in the future. He had much to do, and Konoha's Hokage would be instrumental in a great deal of it. Once word came through that she had arrived, he would activate his anchor and transport himself to where she brought him, a desolated little village. No doubt it was something of importance to Nehan's past... though truthfully Kenji cared little.

"Gather whatever it is you need from this place and lets be on our way. There's much to do, the less delays we have the better."
Active Characters

Trusted Grader

Burning Desire!

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:15 am

Nirvana chuckled, she somehow knew that he wasn't interested in knowing about her past, somethings stayed the same. She shook her head and walked up to the alter and grabbed a scroll containing Jashin secrets, the ones she was raised on before turning back towards Kenji and tucked it in her pouch. Her clothes was a mess but what she cared about most was that she had officially completed her mission, what she didn't know before going on this daring mission was that she had become an S-Rank in the eyes of her peers, meaning that all the time she had spent with her partner in crime surely was paying off.

Chuckling yet again the woman exited the temple and grabbed her scythe. Forgive me for this... She then let her hammer head crash towards the ground, crushing the entire temple. "Never get tired of watching shit crumble before me." Nirvana laughed it off, she tried her best to keep a cool head but the place was getting to her, so much had happened to her here in the past that she couldn't stand being around this place.

The rage within her was boiling up, while the sadness hidden deep within her heart was wrenching it, yet all she sported was a fake grin. "So... How about we get out of here before shit hits the fan part 2?" This time her laughter was clearly faked.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

TyDie

Burning Desire!

Post by TyDie » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:54 pm

For a moment, Kenji saw what it was Nehan hid while she looked at the temple, the scroll in her hand. It was some sort of negative emotion for sure, but was it anger... or sadness? or perhaps both? Suddenly, a sort of revelation hit Kenji; He may not have much care for the past of his ally, nor any other for that matter... but she could shed light on information he may otherwise be unable to grasp. And if there was one thing he learned during his imprisonment, it was that all information had value if one knew how to use it.

"Can't say I've ever seen you upset about breaking something Nehan... what exactly is this place to you? Clearly it's a temple to Jashin as you said, and I can only assume this is where you got your start in the religion, but I always figured you enjoyed that. Yet what I see inside you now is not joy, not true joy anyways. I've seen you gleefully destroy buildings and spill blood, but this is forced... why? What is it that is so different about this place?" She raised a good point about shit hitting the fan of course, but at the least Kenji figured the two could make their escape without much issue using a bit of Jikukan. After all, only the cocky bannin could have followed them into his realm, and that would have been a very sore mistake... they'd be subject to his will there.

And so he would wait for an answer, or some form of response at least.
Active Characters

Trusted Grader

Burning Desire!

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:44 am

Nirvana looked back at Kenji as he asked her, she wasn't prepared for this, when did Kenji care about her true emotions? This was weird to her, it was sort of like encountering an alien for the first time as in she had no idea how to tackle such situation. She turned to face Kenji and pulled out the scroll she had stashed in her pouch and branded it in front of partner, the raggedy scroll would mean little to someone like him but to her it was worth dying for.

"Every Jashinist lives by their own commands, their own set of rules. But this scroll proves that we were all one, well once until they all split up. I intend to collect all scrolls from every country out in the world and translate them, convert them into one coherent book that will eventually either unite all Jashinists or force out those who don't see eye to eye on the situation.

I fear that the time of single minded Jashinists has come to an end, especially now that I have caused such ruckus. My sisters and brethren are being slaughtered left and right, they need guidance, they need to learn the truth that has been hidden under our noses for far too long. With these, I will have proof that we all belong, one way or another.

I have to go around and destroy all these singular temples, until my temple is the only one left standing. But... This... Temple is what brought me closer to my family, what helped me get through the academy and ultimately the chuunin exam...
" The priestess had already begun to make progress, but sometimes progress demanded sacrifice.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

TyDie

Burning Desire!

Post by TyDie » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:38 am

The monster of a man shook his head in mild amusement, a light chuckle building within his throat as he did so. Of course it was religiois fanaticism that powered her, that drove her forward and motivated her to come to the land that wanted nothing more than her death. But he was done chiding her for her beliefs; he may believe jashinism to be false, but that hardly mattered so long as her loyalties remained with him. Besides, he had his own obsessions... who was he to demean another for theirs? He did howrver have a few other points to make.

"My understanding is that faith is belief without evidence, yes? If that's the case, who are you to claim another's worship is wrong, or any less valid than your own? I have met jashinists in the past who focus more on the self harm then the blood of othere, believing the blood of the devout to be the only thing worthty of dedicating to their lord. Is that truly so much different from your belief that you would call them wrong and persecute them, despite your common belief in jashin? This.... this is why i fail to understand religion. 'Worship my way or you die' hardly seems progressive; if this god of yours truly existed, wouldnt all blood be of value to him? Wouldnt all praise have some merit? But I digress, this is by no means my field of expertise, and it has no bearing on my future plans... do what you feel must be done."

Kenji would hold out the kunai connected to his realm and wait for Nehan to take hold. "Grab hold, Let us be off. Much to do, little time, so on so forth." indeed, there was so much to do...
Active Characters

Trusted Grader

Burning Desire!

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:51 am

Nirvana watched Kenji's dull facial expression, which was hard to read thanks to him masking his face, but she could tell that a feint chuckle was there. Which was good, it had been some time since the hard ass know it all had some joy in his life. She listened to his points and knew that she still had much to do if she wanted to cling all Jashinists to her cause, it would be a hard, but worth it if she managed to pull it off.

"That's why I need to find every scroll out there and destroy their temples, so I can read through their manuals and find the ultimate truth about Jashinism. I don't need facts as to why or how Jashin exists, my mere existence is proof. I believe... No... That's for another time.

All I have to focus now on is finding these scrolls, and some information for you along the way. I think... This will be good, less murdery unless Jashin calls upon it and more collected. You know what I mean?
" Nirvana chuckled, she didn't care for his answer right now as she was sure that they would have this discussion on a later occasion. What she cared about was finding the truth behind Jashinism, to end all the endless violence against one another and hit the center of it all. Her quest to unite the un-unite-able was only beginning and it would start with the scroll she carried and the kunai in Kenji's hand.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya