[Plotboard] Please Save My Crops!

Black Emperor

[Plotboard] Please Save My Crops!

Post by Black Emperor » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:53 am

It was his first official mission, it wasn't anything exciting but the first nonetheless. Sliding down the handrail into the living room, Kaito was welcomed with a packed lunch and a stern warning to stop sliding down the rail, his mother had reminded him time and time again that's how accidents happen. If a ninja couldn't handle the dangers of a handrail, what chance did he have in the real world? As he opened the door and made way towards the entrance gate, he began peeking inside the container to discover what awaited him on the road.

"Mmm, bento!"

The entrance gate was only around the corner. Kaito had been informed beforehand he was to be accompanied by a special jonin, as genin couldn't leave the village alone. He understood the precautions, one thing that stuck with Kaito from the Academy was the threat of rogue ninja outside the villages. Naturally, Kaito had never encountered or been in a situation that involved any rogue ninja, from a combination of being sheltered from the village and never having the desire to actively go and seek out one. There was a chance, however, today was the day he would meet one, Kaito was known for his calm demeanour, but he wondered how he would act in such a situation.

"It probably won't come to that..."

As he approached the gate, he looked around to those that inhabited the area. There was no sign of this special jonin, and in most cases Kaito trusted his perceptive nature. Perhaps he was early.

Plotboard: Who Stole My Horn!
+Show
Yamanaka, KaitoLonely ThreadMissions:

Return to “Fire Country”