[Red Alert] Trouble in the mines

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:38 am

In a mountain range not to far from the borders of the land of fire and the land of wind. There was a report of a cave-in in a iron mine. A request was sent for extra hands do remove debris and rescue the miners that we're trapped. Since the escape of the spirits the mine has been somewhat accident prone. Hot gas shooting out of the walls randomly. Spontaneous cave-ins sealing off old unused shafts. This is the first incident where the local populace has been effected. Mining has temporarily been halted until the cause can be found.

Akihiro was one of the genin that finally had a chance out of the village. With all the spirits popping up and causing havoc, the villages were short staffed and so more genin were being entrusted C-Rank missions to make up for the deficit. He wasn't going to be alone, but he was still excited to get out and stretch his legs.

It'd been a rather quiet trip to the mine.The village wasn't sure how many people they'd be able to send at the time so they had him set out early and that others should be arriving slightly later. He wasn't aware of who his back up was or if the village was actually sending in a baby sitter. Honestly he didn't care either way. He finally had a chance to really help someone and not just do someone's grocery shopping.

At the entrance of the mine his guide was waiting for him. There were actually a few guides as they'd been informed prior that the shinobi would be arriving separately. The guide recognized Akihiro as a shinobi from his headband that was clearly visible. "Why hello there we've been waiting. We managed to make a hole large enough to get food and water through so they shouldn't be in immediately danger. They main problem is that we're afraid that moving anymore rocks away would result in a larger collapse."

"Sorry it took so long I'm not quite as fast as some of the higher ranking members of my village. If you can provide better lighting so you fold can see what you're doing down there."

The guide smiled and nodded appreciatively. "Would you like to head in now or rest first?"

"We'll wait a few minutes and see if anyone else arrives. If not we'll head in and they can catch up later."

Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:01 pm

Since the outbreak of spirits ravaging the land over the last week Yozei had been taking advantage of every opportunity to get out of the village and gain some combat experience while also helping the citizens of Fire Country. He didn’t hesitate when he heard about the request for help from a cave in at a mine shaft. He wasn’t entirely sure if his skillset would be valuable to the mission but at the very least he could provide a helping hand moving debris, keeping civilians calm and helping to organize rescue efforts.

He was under the impression that he would be meeting at least one other genin, maybe even a chunin or someone of higher authority but that he shouldn’t count on too much backup. This would be a great opportunity for the genin to show his ability to the village, not just in combat but also in practical matters and sound decision making. He was excited for the opportunity but also knew what was at stake here. The civilians were the priority and he hoped to save as many as possible.

Arriving about ten minutes after Akihiro he was relieved to see that the genin had stuck around at the entrance long enough for back up to arrive. It was best to organize as much as possible early on. Approaching the fellow shinobi and the worker he would first introduce himself, “Natsuki Yozei, Genin of Konoha” he said, bowing his head slightly. “Are you the other Genin they sent ahead” he wondered, looking over the boy, one would assume so. Though the shinobi looked fairly young he was also quite tall and well built, giving the impression of someone of a higher rank. It wasn't too difficult to identify a Awai member from an ordinary shinobi, their traits were quite notable with their hair and eye color often being quite unusual though typically leaning towards combinations of gold or bright red.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:04 pm

"Natsuki? Like after the hokage?... Wait pardon me for my lack of manners, my name is Awai Akihiroand also a Genin. Indeed I was sent here to help. I figured with my light jutsu seeing what we're doing won't be a problem and this will be a fairly easy fix."

Akihiro would be stunned upon hearing the name of his fellow konoha shinobi that he'd momentarily lose his bearing. He'd quickly apologize for his lapse of courtesy and introduce himself properly.

He'd gaze upon Yozei with his unique eyes the doujutsu analyzing the structure of his face and body trying to memorize it. "Give me a moment to memorize your shape. My eyes don't work like other people's." Akihiro wouldn't explain any further to the other genin. If he were to ask for a more in depth explanation he'd give it, rather it was just a lengthy explanation.

"Alright so mission focus, what skills do you have to aid in the mission. I can see in the dark and can use light jutsu to illuminate our surroundings. I may not be the strongest genin but I am strong enough to serve." Redirecting to the mission on hand focused Akihiro like nothing else. His face took on a serious look and he grew very still waiting for Yozei's response
[/color]
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:12 am

Yozei nodded as the Awai immediately picked up on his last name. Often he didn’t introduce himself formally though he had begun to grow used to the association and didn’t shy away from it as much as he used to. “Yeah, he’s my father. Good to meet you Akihiro, I use Katon and Doton myself. I should be able to move rubble at least and help anyone who might be trapped. We should be able to work well together!” he noted with a smile. With Akihiro lighting the way he wouldn’t have to use his katon and could instead conserve chakra for use in rescuing trapped workers.

The auburn-haired boy was surprised and a little confused at the statement. He didn’t know too much about Konoha’s clans, just enough to recognize most clan traits and have a basic understanding of the types of techniques each one was known for, so the mention of his eyes working differently was something that he hadn’t expected. It seemed rude to ask and he figured that if it would affect their teamwork Akihiro would likely explain on his own accord, clearly since he was an active shinobi it wasn’t anything debilitating, perhaps a standard clan trait or even a unique skill that he had developed. “Yeah sure” he agreed, remaining still for a few moments. Once the boy seemed satisfied Yozei would begin to move towards the entrance, having briefed the other genin on his skillset. There wasn’t much time to waste and while he wouldn’t rush ahead recklessly he did want to save as many workers as he could. “Alright then, lead the way.” He gestured, moving aside from the entrance to allow the boy to illuminate their path.

Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:23 am

Akihiro would step forward with the guide right behind him, Yozei covering the rear. As he walked in he would speak. "A slight warning. Much like how you can't look directly at the sun, don't look directly at my jutsu or it will affect your vision." With that said he perform a series of seals and a crimson red orb of light would form bathing the cave with an ominous red glow. As they traveled according to the guides instructions they'd make a series of winding turns, if it wasn't for the guide they would have definitely gotten lost.

After about 10 minutes of walking they began to hear voices. Oddly enough the temperature was rising the closer they approached. Eventually they arrived on the opposite end of the cave in. "We are shinobi of the village hidden in the leaves we are here to rescue you and get you back to your home and families. Please be patient as we remove the blockage."

He'd glance back to Yozei as he moved towards the rear. " Alright Yozei you're up. I'll set up a wall of light behind us. It's temporary but this way I won't have to repeat my jutsu as often and I can help out with manual labor. Sound like a plan?" as soon as he finished speaking he'd release the orb jutsu and would construct a wall of light after performing the required hand seals. The wall would block off their exit but it would illuminate on a greater scale than the orb had been. The "room" they were in was filled with a crimson light that covered every inch of the walls.
JutsuShow
~Light Release • Sun Ball Technique
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Performing hand seals and then holding out their hand, the user produces a softball sized ball of light that is the same color as their personal light in the palm of their hand. This ball gives off a constant glow like that of four candles; however, this technique is actually solid and produces heat. It can be thrown or used in melee combat. When it hits something, it acts like a gas in a sense and spreads out over the impacted area, causing first degree burns and small impact damage, then fading away. Otherwise it lasts 3 posts.

~Light Release • Sun Shield Technique
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Performing a small series of hand seals, the user creates solid hiton around one or both hands and makes, essentially, a small square of solid light around the hand. The square of light is only a few inches wider and longer than the user's hand is, up to a max of one foot tall and eight inches wide. The wall forms at 3 speed and has 7 strength, causing 1st degree burns on contact. The wall lasts for 4 posts, or until destroyed.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:24 am

Yozei would follow behind the Awai and the older guide, “Got it” he said simply at the advice. As the light filled the area he noted the color and found himself reminded suddenly of one of his fathers ANBU bodyguards. He too was an Awai with crimson light, he had only seen him in combat during a handful of training sessions he had observed but knew that he and his father held back significantly during their little spars within village walls. As they traveled further into the caves Yozei found himself very grateful for the presence of each of the others. He was content to take on a more supplementary role in this mission. While he excelled in combat for his age and rank he was less well versed in rescue missions and still had much to learn.

The auburn-haired genin would nod, “Good plan” he said in affirmation before forming a few brief sets of seals as two earth clones rose up beside him. A few extra helping hands and manual labor never hurt in this sort of situation. Moving towards the rubble he would take an assessment of what was in the way and where the trapped workers were located. The last thing he wanted to do was move rubble in such a way that it would fall onto someone or cause another cave in. His clones would take a position on either side of him as he flowed chakra into the earth, pulling material towards him as his clones braced and deflected larger rocks and debris off to the side. Yozei would keep every action small and methodical, moving only small sections at a time and waiting for thirty seconds or so between each usage to re-evaluate and continue to call out to the trapped workers, keeping tabs on their positions and state of being. “Just hang in there. Help is on the way” he assured, gradually clearing away an opening.
Jutsu UsedShow
[Earth Element • Earth Clone]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals and flooding the ground around them with chakra, the user will cause a clone to materialize out of the ground. The clone is made of rock, and is quite strong and durable, but can only move within a quarter mile of the user. The clone is only ale to use taijutsu attacks, and has the following stats: 2 Taijutsu, 4 Stamina, 5 Strength, and 1 Speed.

[Earth Element • Earth Flow]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
This simple jutsu only requires the channeling of chakra and contact with the earth within a 15m radius of the designated section of earth. The affected earth can only be at a maximum of 5 feet by 3 feet and 1 foot deep. By flowing chakra intro the ground the user can cause this section of earth to shift suddenly at a speed of 8 with a pulling strength of 12 in an attempt to knock an opponent off balance or put strain on their knee or ankle.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:58 pm

KazanShow

Ninjutsu: 9
Taijutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 1
Stamina: 5
Control: 7
Strength:7
Speed: 3
Instinct: 3
As Yozei was moving the rocks hot air and gas would suddenly be released from the surrounding stones, the heat forcing him back away from the blockage. A portion of the blockage would pull away and rise up flames would grow from the stones.

The stone creature was ghastly to behold. It had no face just a round flame where it's head should be. The mass of rocks floated a meter of the ground flames supporting the rocks. It morphed one of it's clawed hands into a stone sword. Flames roared as they coated the sword and the creature swiped towards the clones slicing through them like a knife through butter.

The spirit would then charge forwards towards Yozei swiping it's bladed arm towards him planning to slice him in half down the center of his body.
JutsuShow
*Katon • Heated Blade
D-Rank Ninjutsu
By channeling katon chakra into a metal weapon or blade, the user will cause it to grow hotter and cover the blade in flames. The imbued weapon will be able to carve through defenses of 5 or less strength with ease.

Akihiro's eyes would pick up on the strange movements of the rocks before anyone else. "Watch out!" He'd immediately disable the light wall jutsu and grab the guide throwing him down the tunnel away from danger. Though the light vanished causing the room to become darker, the flames from the creatures body would illuminate the narrow tunnel enough for the walls to be visible.

He'd perform a series of jutsu and a handful of clones would surround Yozei and the monster. Some of the clones would be real while others mere illusions. All the clones would charge in towards the creature while Akihiro stood back in the darkness observing the creature in an attempt to find it's weakness.
JutsuShow
Mirage Multi Clone Creation
D-Rank Ninjutsu
The user perform the required hand signs then creates 4 clones made of light. The clones have no impact power or strength and dissipate after one hit. They can move with a speed = to the creator's. They last for three post before dissipating.

~Light Element • Light Clone]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the needed hand seals, the user concentrates hiton chakra into the form of a clone. This clone looks identical to the user in every way. The clone can go up to a one hundred feet away from the user. These clones are incapable of performing ninjutsu or genjutsu. Once destroyed by a weak attack, the clone dispels into shimmering, faint light.

Taijutsu: 3
Speed: 3
Strength: 3
Stamina: 3
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:22 am

Yozei’s cerulean blue eyes would open wide as he noticed the gas spewing out from behind the rock. Instinctively he jumped back, barely avoiding being burned. He wondered for a moment why the guide hadn’t mentioned the possibility of natural gas existing in this area. He didn’t have much time to speculate or form a new rescue however as soon the gas formed into a creature. Once again he was surprised by this revelation. He had been preparing himself for a straightforward rescue mission. He should have known though with all that was going on that it was likely a spirit would be involved somehow. As his clones were dispatched by a flaming sword, the young Konoha shinobi wasted no time in drawing his own blade, fueling it with chakra as it erupted into flames of its own. Evidently, the hot air and gas was just a part of this creature and were not passively flammable or else his opponent would be unable to use a Katon technique without igniting himself and causing a large explosion.

Swiftly, the young teenager would slip to the outside of his opponent’s attack, evading before countering with a fast strike aimed up his opponent’s side and torso area and across the base of its attacking arm. As he flowed through the attack and formed a crescent slash he would strike again down the arm, aimed more towards the elbow and finish the strike slashing across the stomach and hip area. The enhanced cutting power of his weapon was even greater than his opponents, able to slice through stone with ease. How it would interact with the material of the spirit's body he wasn’t entirely sure but he would soon find out. Once his attack had been made he would leap backward out of the way, counting on his comrade's clones to help obscure him and distract their opponent so that Yozei could find another opening to attack.
Jutsu UsedShow
Katon • Scorching Blade
Prerequisite: Heated Blade
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
By channelling chakra into a metal weapon or blade the user will cause it to glow a deep red as condensed flames envelop the balde, refining their Katon chakra to enhance the strength of their weapon. The imbued weapon will be able to slash through defences of 10 or less strength with ease while also cauterizing wounds that it may cause. Lasts 5 posts unless dissipated by other means.

Crescent Slash
D-Rank Kenjutsu
Prerequisite: [Upper Body] [Sword]
A swift and precise strike, the user will lunge forward, leading with their right foot. In a rotating arm motion they will deliver a diagonal upwards slash while rocking their body through the motion and then rotating their shoulders as they deliver a secondary slash in an downwards motion attacking from the other side before settling back into their ready stance.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Fri May 04, 2018 1:36 am

Kazan wouldn't make any noise as Yozei's sword sliced half way through his arm. Instead another sword would form on it's other hand and once more flames would coat the Stony blade. It'd charge forward and start attacking Akihiro's clones. With some of the clones lacking physical substance, there were a few times hed charge straight into a wall.

As the Kazan charged through destroying the clones the slashes in his arm and gut would seem to heal and the orb on his chest would glow. A creepy laugh would echo out as he healed. "You can't kill what's immortal." He'd taunt the humans as he charged towards the one who attacked him earlier.

While hiding in the dark Akihiro would observe the monsters habits and attack patterns. He'd make note of how it seemed to ignore any damage directed at it's body almost like a bezerker. It's creepy laugh and words would do little to improve his morale.

He'd produce another series of clones to intercept the monster before it reached Yozei. "I don't believe that things immortal it's gotta have a weak spot. Try aiming for it's head or the orb on it's chest!" He'd direct the clones and run interference keeping the monster focused on the clones so Yozei could wait for an opportunity to attack.

Akihiro could tell Yozei was much more physically developed and would have more power behind his strikes than him. Rather than increase the risk for injuries for all parties. He decided to stay in the background and let Yozei make the finishing moves while he fired off jutsu occasionally from the darkness
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Sat May 05, 2018 6:21 am

Taiga was currently in final form, his wings beating relentlessly as he propelled himself to through the air pushing with all his might. The mines had pinged off a while ago, and as far as he knew due to an initially low threat assessment the only active people in the area were low-ranking. In fact, they were likely genin. The village wasn't quite ready to send him into big danger, so for now babysitting others was his task. He wouldn't complain, though. He still got out of the village for it.

The current attacks happening in the allied territories meant a new chance to freely explore and respond. A chance for adventure. A chance to do something great It was strange but to say the least, Taiga couldn't help but be excited at the misfortune. Before long he'd make it to the mines, something was amiss though... He didn't see the Genin or the survivors yet. By now they should of been out here.

His wings closing behind his back and forming into a smokey-cape Taiga rapidly nose-dived into the earth, phasing right into it and into the tunnels. He could feel rumbling, panick, and many different movements about the earth.... and heat. Fire? Something was hot. Something was going on.

Well, when it comes to search and rescue I'm potentially the best Konoha has.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sat May 05, 2018 9:05 am

Yozei had leaped backward immediately after his attack, watching with curiosity as the Spirits arm began to regenerate. ‘Another spirit that heals itself?’ it was beginning to seem like this was a trait shared by all spirits, at least from his limited experience. The last one he had fought however was simply a large lizard, this one seemed elemental in nature. He wondered how many classifications of spirits there were and if there was any nuances between them, the more information he had the better though unfortunately for him every encounter was a matter of trial and error. He had bested the lizard by whittling down its Stamina until it could no longer regenerate but with trapped civilians in the equation, it seemed that taking out this spirit as quickly as possible was the best option.

His heart rate was a little elevated, he didn’t particularly like fighting in cramped areas, preferring the option to retreat and attack from a distance if necessary but he was still a swordsman foremost. Tightening his grip on his sword he planted his feet firmly, steeling himself to the conviction of fighting this opponent, even at the cost of his life if necessary. He wouldn’t abandon these people. Channelling chakra throughout his body, Yozei would form a protective coating of stone around him, designed in the ornate style of traditional samurai armor. As the elemental finished dispatching the light clones Yozei would channel some more chakra within his chest as his teammate called out some useful advice. As the creature swung at some of the newly formed clones Yozei would charge in, spewing forth a barrage of embers that would explode with D-rank force towards the creature’s head as he moved within 3 meters. Following this distraction the young shinobi would raise his sword in an attempt to drive it straight into the being’s chest, holding on to the hilt and attempting to drive it in as deep as he could with both of his hands. He was counting on his armor to protect him and allow him to put everything he had into delivering a killing blow. The aura of condensed flame around his blade would slice through stone easily on its own but the deeper he could drive it in the greater the damage he would likely cause.
Jutsu UsedShow
Katon • Flickering Embers
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling Katon chakra through his chest and into his mouth the user will exhale, producing a breath of hundreds of minuscule Katon embers. These embers while only capable of minor first degree burns can easily set aflame combustible materials. The maximum range of this technique is 5 meters and they travel at a speed of 5 and explode with a cumulative D-rank force upon impact.

[Earth Element • Samurai Armor]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Channelling chakra throughout one’s body the user will encase themselves in a semi-malleable rock armor. The rock takes on the appearance of an ornate samurai battle armor, complete with a removable helmet as well as shoulder guards. The many tiles overlap and cover his arms, chest and legs utilizing dark brown coloring and a thinner layer of rock between the tiles and along joints. Though the back of his hands are protected the palms and fingers remain bare. This armor forms at a speed of 5 and possesses 15 strength.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Sat May 05, 2018 5:25 pm

The creature would mostly ignore the flames sent towards it's "head". Although it was how it perceived the world, almost like a flaming eye, it wasn't a vital point and could be regrown. The sword strike however gave it a feeling of immense danger and it would throw it's body back violently.

The stones in it's body would contract around the red orb protectively it's former arms would disappear as the rocks were repurposed as armor, leaving its true ghostly flaming hands. It's body was actually composed of flames. However the spirit could naturally manipulate the earth and had always used it a psuedo body and armor for it's core. The core would glow within the rocks showing it's location, the heat from the orb causing the rocks to glow red.

A piece of earth would blast up from the earthen armor knocking the blade slightly off course. The blade would still penetrate the armor and leave a large gash along the top of the orb. The spirit would tremble and release a horrible high pitched scream that would hurt the ears of the shinobi attacking it.

Due to the injury the spirit would weaken and some of the earthen armor would drop to the ground as a result of it's weakened concentration. In a fit of rage and desperation it'd blast the giant rock armor away from it's core exposing it's true body for the first time.

The spirit would back away and then pull together a new earthen body from the rubble blocking off the trapped miners making a hole large enough to escape from.
True BodyShow

Akihiro would watch as the beast protected it's chest over it's head. And would point out it's weakness to Yozei as the other shinobi stabbed towards the orb. "Aim for the orb! That's the true weakness!"

As the spirit screamed the piercing sound would cause Akihiro to clasp his hands over his ears out of pain. His eyes would go wide as the stone would detonate blasting towards Yozei. Akihiro would jump to catch his fellow genin. Though the man was wearing his own rock armor it still wouldn't be good if his body bashed against the cave walls as it could cause another cave in if he impacted to hard.

He'd groan and look up at the spirit as it made a new hollow shell armor of rock. "I think this situation just got a whole lot harder. We need to first pierce through or chin away at it's armor to strike the core and kill it. If I distract it do you can take out its core?" Akihiro would immediately stat developing a new strategy based off the new intel on the target.

Standing up while panting from the strain of the clone jutsu, he'd perform a series of hand seals as he ran close to the enemy. The seals we're for a paranoia genjutsu that would cause shadows to appear in the targets peripherals. Coupling that with a handful of mirage clones. Akihiro would run circles around the target throwing a kunai with a bell towards the target. He'd cast another jutsu to make false images of the kunai appear, the real one would fly past the targets head hitting the opposite wall. The illusion would hit the targets body creating a flash of bright light on impact. As the kuani hits the wall a bell would ring on the opposite sideof the beast.
new jutsu usedShow
Mirage Kunai Clone
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After throwing a kunai Akihiro will perform the necessary hand signs and 4 more kunai will appear with in 5 inches of the first and fly towards the target. These kunai are no more than illusions made of light with no impact or piercing power. If they hit the target they release a flash of light and heat following the hiton passive.

*[Genjutsu • Paranoid]
D-Ranked Illusion Genjutsu
The user will do a series of hand seals, then point indiscriminately. Should the target see the pointing motion, they'll be captured in this genjutsu. For the following 4 posts, the target will see a shadow in the corner of their eyes, constantly shifting out of view when they attempt to look at it.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sat May 05, 2018 10:10 pm

There were more trembles and more heat and activity... adding to that a shrill scream. Taiga's senses were going wild. And then, the earth seemed to move quite a bit. There was a rather large movement in fact, and then many smaller movements. Light. pinpointed in pairs of twos. They were foot steeps. Taiga quickly began to move towards it.

Survivors.

Arriving at the scene he'd emerge out from the rocks. He was a ghastly site, but he hoped his words and actions let people trust that he was not in fact an enemy spirit and someone here to help them. "Citiz-" Before he could deliver his message his eyes darted across the room. It seemed two genin were engaged with a rather large, rather hot firey looking thing. Biting his lip he returned to the task at hand. He wanted to fight, but it even Taiga had matured over the years. Rescuing and getting everyone to safety was the priority, not fighting. He cleared his throat and returned to his message.

"Seems those two have him busy, so please evacuate this way." He called out, beckoning the people towards him. They needed to get the citizens out- the workers, err, whatever they called them. Chances were the spirit wouldn't let that happen though. If he had an ounce of brain he'd realize that the miners and workers and trapped people were the primary goal of the mission. And that if he went for the, he could control his enemy.

But that was assuming he was capable.

Taiga would step forward, sinking his arms into the ground and channeling into the earth around him. The hole would become bigger as two sides of it broke off into clones. The two clones would then run off. Their duty would be to keep clearing the paths using any jutsu needed and to make sure it was clear.

"Top-sites clear so hurry on up."

Hopefully the people would follow.
usedShow
Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Drone]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will manipulate the source causing several pillars to emerge. These pillars then bend and interlock until they form a vague, detail-less golem similar in size and build to Taiga. These clone's jutsu are capable of performing Taiga's Matter Manipulation techniques if they are B-Rank or lower. They possess the following stats:

Taijutsu: 5
Stamina: 12
Strength: 5
Speed: 5

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sun May 13, 2018 2:26 pm

As his sword plunged into the creature, Yozei could feel the shift into desperation as the rocks covering its body consolidated towards its chest. So the glowing red core was its weakness then? The Konoha Genin had assumed as much but it was good to have his suspicions confirmed. He had hoped to be able to strike down the creature with his attack but the last minute partial deflection had been enough to keep it alive. The Spirit screamed out as part of the core was sliced open, the auburn-haired genin would cringe in pain though he wouldn’t close his eyes or cover his ears, too intent on driving forward with all of his strength. Even if he could only damage the core he wanted to cause as much trauma as possible and perhaps cause the being to at least retreat.

When the flaming spirit shed its armor however, Yozei could no longer hold on. He was flung backward, his grip lost from the hilt of his sword which would likely remain imbedded in the creature’s chest. He had pushed at least half the length of the 28-inch blade into the spirit. Before Yozei could get thrown against the cave wall his comrade had caught him, bracing the impact of him being thrown back. His armor had withstood the blast but his head ached from the intense ringing in his ears and his chest was a little sore from the sudden pressure blast. “Thanks” he breathed, before he swallowed hard and began moving his jaw around a bit hoping to equalize the pressure in his ears. They were still sore and would likely bother him for a few hours at least but that was a small price to pay. He would scan his opponent as he noted it gathering rocks again and with it a pathway was created. “Priority is getting the civilians to safety, I think the rocks have cleared away enough that I can get them out.” He realized, his own breathing was elevated and a light sweat dripped down his forehead.

As Akihiro moved in to keep the spirit distracted and occupied, Yozei began to move towards the trapped civilians, though before he could take more than a step or two a figure emerged from the rocks. It seemed obvious that this was another spirit, a second opponent to defeat…and yet it spoke, offering assistance to the trapped civilians. “Who?..What are you?” he called out, perplexed by this sudden appearance. As the being created earth clones and evidently upheld its claim of assisting the workers Yozei decided to put his trust in him. Even if he didn’t get an answer he would trust his gut and turn his attention to the hostile spirit. As much as he wanted to personally see to the safety of the civilians he recalled the stories his father had told him about Guardian spirits of Fire country, ones that had helped him numerous times in the past, taking on many different forms. He had always stressed the importance of trusting one’s instincts when dealing with spirits and now Yozei would have to hope he was making the right call.

Running so that he would stand with the civilians behind him as he faced down the fire spirit, Yozei would draw a kunai with an exploding tag attached to it. He would hold the line and make sure the spirit didn’t get past him. At this point defeating the creature was less of a priority than getting the civilians to safety. Once they were out of harms way he planned to retreat and collapse the tunnel with the spirit trapped under the rubble if need be.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Sun May 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Kazan would growl watching the clones circle him. He began to lash out at the shadows that kept appearing on the edge of his vision. It was one of these shadows that alerted him to the escape of the miners. Glancing to his left following a darting shadow, Kazan would see the miners sneaking off.

Kazan would release an angry roar and clap his hands together. The tunnel ahead would be sealed off by the rock walls closing off the tunnels. With a bestial scream Kazan would charge towards the miners, plowing through the immaterial clones and shoving Akihiro out of his way into a wall.

Seeing the Spirit charge towards the miners he'd dive in between and try to hold it off himself. Performing a series of seal he create an orb of light in his palm. Thrusting the orb forward towards the chest of the beast. Despite making contact and hitting the target, he'd get shoved by the fire spirit and be sent flying.

"Look out!!" Akirhiro would shout out as he flew through the air into the wall. He'd groan on impact as he fell to the floor. He'd steady himself disoriented from hitting his head, a nasty gash bleeding down the side of his face. Spitting out a a mouthful of blood he'd get up slowly and look over towards Yozei and the rest.

He'd pull out a kunai and shout out a warning to the rest to protect their eyes. Performing a series of hand seals, the kunai would begin to glow. Charging forward Akihiro would slam the kunai into the fire of it's head and detonate the kunai as he let go, releasing a burst of
Light and heat.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

Post by Taiga » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:20 am

Of course things were never easy. Taiga was racing forward with the civilians when he felt vibrations. The walls in front of them were closing and something was coming their way fast. It seemed the genin were getting pushed back.

Tchk.

Taiga clicked his teeth. Seemed Kazuo's verbal tick of annoyance had really rubbed of on him. Spinning round his arm sank into the cave wall as pillars shot out, and before long a massive spherical shape formed round the group like a protective cacoon. The priority was protecting the people. His people. It seemed that now the best way to do that was to fight. As soon as the wall formed, Taiga would leap forth, phasing through right through the wall and out of it. Assuming the demon was still barrelling forward for him, he would execute a surprise attack. His prayer beads on his wrist would wiggle as the crystal one sank into his body and he suddenly shimmered and glowed like a gem.

He needed heat resistance and heft for this one.

From out the wall he'd dive low first and go for the spirits feet, aiming to sweep his leg or upset his balance. If that worked a flurry of strikes would be delivered that in normal cases generally crushed bodyparts... of course it probably wouldn't work like that on this guy.

Back inside of the protected area, even if that spirit closed the walls, he'd get those people home. The clones got to work clearing a path. Alternating one clone would "thin" the wall and clear the matter and the next would hammer through it, shattering it and thu clearing a path. They'd keep up chaining and alternating this at a rapid pace, forging a path a head no matter water.
USEDShow
Clones
Repeadetedly using:
Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Thin Ice]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will manipulate the source material and hollow out a 3 meter radius pit beneath the surface. The top few centimeters of the pit however will be left untouched, and in fact reinforced via chakra in order to hold it's shape. This happens at a speed of 7 and the reinforced, thin surface has a strength of 3, allowing it to keep it's form but making it very, very brittle.

Taiga;
Deigenma Technique: Matter Manipulation [Pillar Locking Dome]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After phasing a body part into a source of material and channeling into it, Taiga will manipulate the source causing several pillars to emerge. These pillars then bend and meet halfway locking together and creating a full-dome above him (and underground) at a speed of 20. This dome has a 6-meter radius and has a durability of 20 strength.

Konoha no Senken • Dancing Leaf
C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Drawing it's inspiration from the flurry of kicks of Konoha's Gouken, this combinationuses continued rotating motions made by the user to give them buoyancy, allowing them to keep moving upward with their opponent as they move into gradually higher positioned strikes. Starting from a low crouch, the practitioner will spinning their body to deliver a swift sweep at the opponents feet aiming to at least upset their balance. They will then lunge off of their planted leg, rising upward and spinning back round with the sweeping leg to deliver a kick to the opponents gut. If this connects, they will immediately push off their opponent while simultaneously bringing their opposite knee into the opponents chin sending them airborne slightly, though gravity will quickly pulls the opponent back towards the ground. From here, the user will end the combination by spinning themselves into a heel drop from their other leg that strikes the opponent on the head and drives them into the ground.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Fire Country”