A Dragon Born Anew

Shitennou-ji Ryu Palace; Dragons Breath Province (Izanagi and Texas)

Izanagi

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Izanagi » Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:17 pm

The Dragon Prince tapped his fingers idly against cold stone. He stared straight ahead at a bandaged man laying on a stone slab, hands and feet encased in stone and merged with the table. Angry red flesh peaked out from any gaps in the bandages and the old man’s breathing was strained and shallow. He wasn’t sure how much longer he would last, or if it even mattered at all. But he assumed the longer he could keep him alive the better the chances were of a successful operation.

By some stroke of fate, he had encountered the old wanderer and learned of the powerful bloodline he possessed. Yozei had never been a particularly ambitious person, but since being named the 6th Prince of the Harukatsu family he had felt his darker self grow stronger. The Dark Prince plagued his dreams nearly every night, showing him visions of what could be. What he could become. The power he had gained as a shinobi and son of the Hokage made him feared by other nobles. He knew his uncles and cousins could not be trusted, that they saw him as a threat. And perhaps they were right to fear him. From the seat within the Shitennou-ji Ryu Palace, the capital city of Fire country’s Dragons Breath Province, Yozei ruled with benevolence. He was kind to the people under him and those in the neighboring Province of Dragon’s Touch. He listened to their pleas and made efforts to make fair judgments, but he knew when a show of force was necessary and made an example of rebel groups and bandits or pirates that would attack their supply lines, by railway or ships.

If those ahead of him in the line of succession would take action against him, likewise he would swiftly deal with them. There was no telling what resources they would be wiling to use against him, he would need to become stronger still and take advantage of any opportunity that came his way. With that in mind once it was confirmed by his own eyes that the wanderer with eyes of fiery orange was of the Enkouten clan, Yozei felt compelled to capture the man. He had sent word to his ‘uncle’, Aizawa Yoru through a coded message. He knew that man was not above doing whatever was necessary for power and for the sake of the village. And Yozei was still loyal to Konoha, a Jounin who could be called in service of the village when needed. In turn he expected the village to support him as well. His message had expressed the need for urgency and someone with the ability to ‘repurpose’ certain talents. Naturally his first thought was of Saigo, the former rogue shinobi of Iwagakure that had joined Konoha. Few knew the details of his past, but Yozei was awarded some privileged information due to his unique circle of influence. Regardless of who arrived however, they would be led down into expansive series of Dungeons beneath the palace, toward one large room behind a series of gates and doors. The walls, pillars and flooring were all made of stone and as one drew closer and if they had a knack for sensory they would realize the area was infused with Yozei's chakra.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Texas

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Texas » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:25 pm

It wasn't often that Tenzin was called to perform one of his more hidden tactics. In fact, there were only a few people that knew of his medical practices. Other than his Teacher, Hokage, and some Anbu members, the shinobi made it a point to keep it hidden. Especially since, the Captain wanted to do some experiments in order to better the future of Konoha as a whole.

This request was one that the silver haired Jounin couldn't refuse. A past down through the Anbu to be given to someone who could be discrete with medical knowledge couldn't be declined. With peaked interest to meet royalty of the Dragon Country, a country Tenzin had helped get better control of during the shinobi war. Traveling through familiar grounds, the shinobi arrived to what could be perceived as a temple. The Jounin walked up wearing his standard Konoha attire, black clothing covered by a green vest. With his hidden leaf headband shining over his forehead, the man was stopped by a couple of guards. The grandiose of the temple put Tenzin's life into perspective a little bit. He had a small home and simply couldn't wrap his brain around living in something so large.

Tenzin offered a small piece of paper to one of the guards. It was the letter that was passed down through the proper channels to get to the young man, proving he was their for their Prince. Tenzin was lead through the grand hallways of the palace. The stone pillars and walls were truly a great sight. The guard that was bringing him throughout the palace stopped when they entered a room. There was another door and with a simple hand motion, Tenzin followed the man's direction by opening the door himself. The stairs winded down until he got to another room. There was another guard that would take him the rest of the way.

As they progressed deeper into the dungeon, Tenzin's excitement within himself grew, although looking at him not many people would be able to tell. The closer they got to the end of the dungeon, Tenzin had a sense of chakra. It didn't necessarily feel like something that could be pinpointed, but more of a cloud of it... a shroud so-to-speak. However, the man didn't want to investigate further, considering that he would need as much chakra as possible just in case.

When the door opened, Tenzin was slightly shocked. Although they were both Jounin, Tenzin had only heard rumors of the man but was interested to finally meet him. As the Anbu Captain walked in the guard left and shut the door. Tenzin looked upon the auburn haired man. The blue eyed shinobi folded his arms and spoke up in a very rigid introductory tone "You must be Yozei, my name is Tenzin." However, before he could finish, the wrapped up and bound old man on the table took over his interest. With Yozei's response, Tenzin's eyes and posture was fixated. He even began to walk over only to blurt out "Well, what do we have here?"
Characters
NameVillageRank
Hatake, TenzinKonohagakure no SatoBannin - [color=#BF0000]Text Color[/color]
Ishiguro, AkihikoKumogakure no SatoChuunin - [color=#FF4080]Text Color[/color]
Kisama, GinjiroHeart EmpireNatsubushi - [color=#80BF80]Text Color[/color]
MurasakiIwagakure no SatoGenin - [color=#FF8040]Text Color[/color]
Test Thread

Izanagi

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Izanagi » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:22 pm

The young Prince had spent the last few days keeping close watch on his captive, hardly ever leaving the room and never for more than an hour at a time. As frail and injured as the old man was, Yozei knew better than to underestimate a fellow shinobi. He had fought the man and knew he was at least Jounin caliber with chakra control that rivaled his own. It was a rare and impressive feat considering Yozei’s control of ninjutsu was even greater than the Hokage’s, though perhaps lacking in diversity. Once one mastered kinesis over an element it was difficult to continue training in specific techniques. Such laziness and overreliance were his greatest weakness. But he hoped to at least acquire a new element to add to his repertoire.

When he heard the distinct creak of the metal gates he glanced over and nodded at the guard, giving him permission to turn and leave. However, the shinobi that had arrived caught him by surprise. He had only met one person with such silver hair and especially of that style. Even his stature seemed reminiscent of the man he trained with as a young teenager. “Gene!?” he uttered in disbelief before the man approached closer and his eyes were illuminated in the torchlight. No, Gene had always had hazel eyes, not those distinctive bright blue of this man. “You looked like someone else…still, you’re not who I was expecting” he wracked his brain, trying to recall if he ever heard of a Tenzin before and found he came up short.

Whoever he was he seemed good at keeping a low profile, especially if he was actually skilled enough to be chosen for this task. He had expected Saigo, or maybe even Nobu who he recalled was quite gifted in IIjutsu and progressing rapidly the last time he saw him. Yozei stood and approached closer, though he remained wary, both of the bound and burned old man and this newcomer. “I don’t know you. Who were you sent by?” he questioned, hoping to verify that it was in fact Yoru who had vouched for this man “I believe this man is a rogue shinobi, or simply retired. Hell, perhaps even a spy. Either way he had no headband with him and I don’t much care why he came to these lands, only that I have him now. He possesses a power that I want, Youton. Can you do it?” he explained.

Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi

Texas

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Texas » Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:54 pm

The Anbu agent kept looking at the old man. Even if he wasn't injured he probably had a very short lifespan left. It was rare as a whole to even see a shinobi last this long. On one hand, Tenzin was incredibly impressed by the old man's life. Although it could have been filled with killings of his own kin (Konoha). What was a few seconds, but felt like several minutes, Tenzin shook his head out of the thought of this old man's life. While he kept his arms folded and eyes on the old man, Tenzin answered his questions. "Right, the word trickled down by a man named Yoru. I know you because of the description and profile.. you do not know me."

Upon finishing his sentence, Tenzin turned and glared into the man's cerulean blue eyes. "I can understand that you thought I was someone else and that you don't know me. However, I wouldn't have been sent here or traveled here if I couldn't do what you would like to get done. I do have one request however." The shinobi would turn his body and walk over to where the old man's head was. "Without personally knowing each other, we have similar interests to keep secret. I will be able to do this, but I would like others not to know about it. This capability I have, isn't fully on the book, so-to-speak." The shinobi unfolded his arms and simply put them by his side. Tenzin knew that this part of the conversation wasn't fully necessary. However, he wanted to make it evidently clear for Yozei that for both of their sakes, especially for Yozei, 'Tenzin wasn't the one who performed on him'.

After listening to the young man's response, Tenzin would follow up by suggestion. "Shall we?"
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Izanagi

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Izanagi » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:46 pm

There was a point in time where Yozei would have held more regard for his elders, a certain respect even for his enemies. But he had killed so many people during the war; burned most of them alive. And now, he had come to accept the things that had to be done for Konoha and for Fire country. And in his mind his own strength directly correlated to the strength of Fire country. Despite being the one who had tricked and played an instrumental role in capturing Yoru, he trusted the man’s intentions. And he knew he was a shrewd and careful man, if he had sent Tenzin then he would be discreet and capable. Yozei nodded simply, satisfied by the brief test of his credentials.

Though wary of strangers even among comrades, Yozei realized he didn’t have any choice but to trust this man. There was no time to waste. At the mention of a request, Yozei’s clear blue eyes narrowed, ‘There’s always a catch’ he thought to himself. Of course, dealing with his royal relatives he was quite accustomed to there always being a hidden cost. In fact, it was the fickleness and backstabbing of other nobles that had come to make him so untrusting. He couldn’t help but huff in amusement and surprise however as Tenzin stated his request. “That’s it? Yes, of course. It’s in my best interests to keep this as clandestine as possible. I’ll never mention your name to anyone” he assured. His father had taught him the value of keeping a promise, whether it be a reward or a threat. A man’s word weighed heavily. And it was always better to make a friend than an enemy.

When invited to proceed Yozei nodded. Removing his haori he shifted his foot, creating a stone peg out from one of the nearby pillars where he hung the piece of clothing. The entire area was infused with his chakra for the purpose of terrakinesis. This was an intentional display as he prepared for whatever was needed. A stomp and another table rose up on the other side of where Tenzin and Yozei stood. The young Prince would move over to it. “If you’ve read my file, you should know I’m quite proficient with Doton and Katon, achieving kinesis control of each. I have never trained in other elements. I believe that should be sufficient in order to be compatible with Youton release, correct?” he verified as he laid down on the cold stone platform. Yozei’s form was athletic, lightly defined but it was clear he relied heavily on elemental kinesis, more so by the complete lack of scarring across his torso

Texas

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Texas » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:02 pm

Tenzin listened to the man intently. A habit he has gained from his time in the Anbu. The man for but a split second seemed somewhat surprised by Tenzin's request. The file on him wasn't too bad. A few profile analysis of a noble seemed relatively uniform. They are either great men or terrible tyrants. The Anbu Captain was happy to see he was honorable, at least with his words. The short conversation, gave Tenzin the assurance of this man's resolve.

The blue eyes of the shinobi watched over as the man freely utilized his Kinesis. Tenzin was very familiar with the elements, in fact this was a goal he was close to achieving as well. The shinobi stayed silent as he bended the earth around the room, his feelings were correct. The chakra within this room was broader than just the shinobi himself, it was the entire room. A daunting thought to truly think about for any enemy to step into here. Those thoughts were fleeting when Yozei asked about the elemental connection.

The young man would begin to flow his chakra as he started to speak. "This Kekkei Genkei is a scary element. You are correct you have the correct elements. Along with the mental and physical fortitude to utilize it as well. If you would like I could help you train a little bit to better grasp its few limits." After speaking, Tenzin flowed chakra over his hands as if he was wearing gloves. A slightly light blue chakra glove covered both of his hands, along with cleaning his hands and completely sterilizing them. It was clear that Tenzin first had to ensure that the "Donor" would stay in good condition.

With that thought in mind, Tenzin released more of his chakra. A vital monitor of sorts to keep an eye on both of the subjects. This vital monitor displayed that the elderly man was on his last line and only declining more every hour. The shinobi would have to operate in a fast but careful way.

"You preserved him well." Tenzin spoke to Yozei. "When I begin operating, I won't be speaking anymore unless needed. When I move over to you, I will do the best that I can to keep everything swift. But for the cells to merge properly, your will is going to have to be stronger than your body."
Jutsu UsedShow

*Vital Monitor
C-Ranked Iijutsu
Prerequisite: Diagnosis Technique
During various medical procedures, a Medical ninja is able to use this technique to keep a constant watch on a patients vitals, including but not limited to their O2 levels, temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing. This allows the medical ninja a chance to stop procedures or respond to patient's needs faster than they otherwise would be able.

*[Iijutsu • Chakra Gloves]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
When real latex gloves are not on hand, the *[Iijutsu • Chakra Gloves] technique comes in quite handy. After forming a single handseal, the user will focus chakra into his/her hands to form a thin layer of chakra around them. This chakra will help to protect other objects against the bacteria on the user's hands if sterilization is not an option before beginning a procedure. This technique can be held as long as the user has chakra.

*[Iijutsu • Sterilization Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
As sanitation cannot always be guaranteed in field operations, this technique provides a quick substitute to traditional sterilization methods. After focusing chakra into his/her hands, the user will channel the chakra throughout his/her upper body (torso, arms, hands, face). This chakra will chew away at harmful bacteria and other foreign bodies on the skin, cleansing it until it is thoroughly sterile, and can be spread to objects, most commonly surgical tools. Of course, this takes both concentration and time, and in order to sterilize the entire upper body, it will take a duration of one (1) post. Users of this technique can also choose to sterilize certain parts of their upper body or the wounds of another person instead for a lesser concentration period. Once they are sanitized, they remain this way until coming in contact with more bacteria.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Izanagi

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Izanagi » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:28 pm

Yozei nodded at the reassurance. He hadn’t had much experience with doctors over the years. Ever since his soul had been corrupted from the lingering effects of possession, he had been able to heal whenever he truly needed to. Physically at least, as long as his corrupted chakra didn’t resist the new element, he should be able to heal and recover quickly. Though, his body would appear perfectly normal, any traces of such a healing factor hidden away even to Iijutsu unless he were in his other state.

Tenzin spoke of the power of Youton release. Having seen it in action Yozei could attest to that. “He was able to melt even my strongest Doton techniques, but as you can see my Katon managed to overpower him in the end” he considered the man’s offer to train with him. It was a good sign he was confident the operation would be a success at least. “A willing Enkouten would be ideal, but those seem to be in short supply” he joked dryly, “If I’m able to manifest Youton, it’s not something I can reveal freely, you might be one of the only people to get the chance to see me use it and live” he joked darkly, chuckling this time.

Tenzin explained that it was time to focus and there would be no further banter for some time. Just as well, Yozei was beginning to feel anxious. But he steeled himself, both in body and mind and breathed deeply, focussing on enduring no matter what. A nod would be all that he would muster before staring up at the ceiling and continuing to breathe deeply in the same manner he did when mastering Katon. Now, his fate was in Tenzin’s hands.

Texas

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Texas » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:11 pm

As the shinobi stood over the elder, he placed his attention down to gaze upon him. A little bit numb to what he was about to do, Tenzin had progressed forward with the procedure. With his sterile hands, the young man focused his chakra through his body and weaved the needed hand signs. It only took a matter of seconds for Tenzin's left hand that was a slight shade of blue become more controlled chakra. It expanded and pointed in a way that resembled a sharp extension. Tenzin's left hand was glowing with chakra and he started to push it forward towards the side of the old man. By carefully cutting around the rib section, he used his experience to make sure not to hit any organs or serious vein sections. The old man was a death risk to being with, the last thing he wanted to do was kill him.

Once the man had cut the elder, he walked over a step or two towards Yozei. He softly muttered "would you like to be awake or asleep"? Due to the technique Tenzin knew, the person on the opposite end of the technique had to be willing. Regardless of his answer, Tenzin would walk back to the elderly shinobi. He was hardly moving, but based on his vitals and quiet moaning, the man was holding on for dear life. He probably wasn't fully aware what was going on. Based on the burn marks and bandages, he was barely conscious.

With the wound open, Tenzin continued the procedure. He would place his right hand over the wound he had created. Flowing the chakra from his body and imitating the clone technique would allow Tenzin to create a chakra patch within the wound of the elderly man. However, due to this technique, Tenzin could tell that his immune system was trying to fight the foreign substance he had created within his body. Once the tissue had taken over the wound, the shinobi started the process of removing the faux tissue he had created.

Jutsu UsedShow

*[Iijutsu • Chakra Scalpel]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Perhaps one of the most dangerous and revered Iijutsu honed by medical-nin, the *[Iijutsu • Chakra Scalpel] is no precision instrument. After performing the necessary handseals, the user will begin to focus an ample amount of chakra into his/her hands. Once charged with chakra, the user will attempt to place his/her hands on the target. If the user is able to connect the entirety of his/her palm, the chakra will be released into the opponent's body, slicing tissue, organs and veins up to 4 inches from the surface in an area roughly the size of the user's hand. The skin remains unblemished by this technique, as it only causes small to moderate internal wounds. As this technique is dangerous and mostly uncontrolled, the precision needed to kill instantaneously is lost. The chakra used in this technique is highly visible when first activated and emanates from both hands for a duration of three (3) posts or until contact with the opponent is made.

*Careful Cut
C-Ranked Iijutsu
Pre-requisite: Chakra Scalpel; 30 Control
While Chakra scalpel is in use, the user is able to precisely control his/her chakra in order to make cuts in patients exactly where they need to be made. This allows the user to separate soft tissues with a brief touch, and, in the case of surgery, allows the user to cut only what needs to be cut, in exactly the way it needs to be cut, ensuring that the user may remove, heal, or focus on only the tissue in question.

*Tissue Patch Technique
D-Ranked Iijutsu
As most low-rank medics are incapable of regenerating tissue or cells, some learn to do a makeshift, shoddy version. By performing a variant of the clone jutsu on a patient's wounds, they are able to make a small amount of their tissue over a wounded area to perform a makeshift sort of healing for them. This is capable of "healing" any visible wound which effects only a singular layer of tissue (A burn, for instance, could have skin placed copied over it instead of regenerated, reducing the risk of infection and giving the body a chance to heal naturally with less scarring.) This tissue, without proper supplement, will die in three posts. However, being living tissue, if the skin is properly supplied with chakra or a blood supply (and other things the tissue in question may need to be kept alive), it may be kept going indefinitely. Note that this can only clone singular layers of tissues, and not more complex things such as organs or bodies.

*Tissue removal technique
D-Ranked Iijutsu
After forming the necessary pair of hand seals, the user is able to dispel their "tissue patch" technique, removing substances created by this jutsu which are foreign to a patient's body, and thereby stopping the immune system's fight against it. Note that it will take three posts for the immune system to stop it's activity, and that in those posts, it falls to the medical ninja to keep their patient alive.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Izanagi

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Izanagi » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:40 pm

As the seconds and minutes went by Yozei continued to simply focus on his breathing and the comfort of the stone against his back. He felt safe and secure in such close proximity to the earth, infused with his chakra. Though he had to make sure he didn’t recoil or slip away into the earth. Similarly, if he felt he was in great danger he knew the Dark Prince would emerge and do what needed to be done to keep him safe. But in this case that couldn’t be allowed to happen. With that in mind, when asked the important question he answered with resolve, “Awake” he said simply. He would continue to stare at the ceiling, with numbing jutsu he wasn’t expecting too much pain but he also had no idea what the specific requirements of this operation were.

For now, all he could do was trust Tenzin and remain patient and still while the man worked. He heard the telltale hum of a chakra scalpel; he had seen his dad demonstrate such a technique before. Though he was certain nobody in his family was skilled to the extent of surgery. His father was only capable of battlefield healing, mostly for himself. He had seen so little IIjutsu growing up that the thought to learn such an art had never really occurred to him. Instead as a Genin he utilized Doton armor to keep himself safe.

Texas

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Texas » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:25 pm

The old man was on the line of death. His wrinkled skin and sharp red hair shook a little bit as the shinobi held his chakra throughout the old man. As the pad held in the side of the elder before him, there was a constant battle between Tenzin's chakra and the white blood cells. Instead of having of numbing the pain, Tenzin felt as though it was imperative to work quickly. After all, he has been staying in this dungeon for a few days. With Tenzin's chakra he confused and re-organized the white blood cells. Doing this tactic tricked them that the inorganic tissue was actually not foreign. This caused a simple reaction of redirection for the cells to flow normal.

While the chakra was flowing, Tenzin lifted his head to check on the vitals of the old man. The old Enkuton user was slipping away. It was clear that he wouldn't last more than a few hours. With Tenzin's right and left hands held the wound. The cut was not too bad, however being at 12 inches in length and 4 inches in width, it was just enough to collect as much DNA as possible.

If the elderly man was in better condition, it might have been worth it to take an organ or two for studies. Considering the age and harmful lifestyle of a shinobi, it would not have been worth it unfortunately. Tenzin could feel the tissue merging properly, it would only be a little bit longer before the painful part would begin. He turned his head slightly to look at the auburn haired shinobi. "Only a little bit longer."
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Izanagi

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Izanagi » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:52 pm

Yozei turned his head slightly, watching as the fellow Konoha shinobi sliced away a large section of skin from the old man. He hadn’t quite been sure what to expect, be it a skin graft, an organ transplant, or a blood infusion. Perhaps even a combination of them all. Time seemed to move slowly as the tissue was separated and the young prince awaited the portion of the procedure that would involve him. Perhaps it would be painful, though he would adjust his expectations as needed and find a way to endure.

He was so close to this new form of power. If Iwa found out what they were doing it was likely they would have him hunted down. But the temptation had been too great, and it was deemed worth the risk. With lava release would be able to melt through any defense, serving as a valuable trump card against any particularly durable opponents. Moreover, if had such a mind to he could more easily impersonate an Iwa shinobi. This potential alone could be exploited for all many of nefarious purposes, but he hoped he would never have to resort to such tactics. Yozei’s priority was Fire country, and he would do whatever he had to do in order to protect it. His deep breathing continued as he stared back calmly as Tenzin assured him the most important part of the operation would soon be underway.

Texas

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Texas » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:10 pm

With the time passing, Tenzin was fighting off the white blood cells. He could feel his chakra melding through the faux patch and expelling throughout the old man's body. Signaling the white blood cell as if to relay a message that the tissue within the man's body was his own. This allowed the cells and blood to run through it and accept the tissue all together.

The shinobi would leave the tissue within the old man's body and walk a few steps over to Yozei. With a slight moment of an inhale through the nose, Tenzin started to get everything fully ready. He flowed his chakra within his own body and focused chakra to his right hand. He placed his right hand across Yozei's body
to the left side where his ribs were. The shinobi flowed his own chakra through the man's flesh. Coating the small area with chakra covered in a numbing agent that prevented procedural pain. However, it was only for the cut and direct contact of this area. The rest of his body would have feeling once he had started to implement the new DNA.

After a few minutes of flowing his chakra throughout the small area on the side of the man, Tenzin lifted his right arm and dispelled the chakra. While focusing the chakra he would actually focus more chakra into his right hand. In one movement, the shinobi would place both of his hands over the location of the numbed area. By shifting his chakra throughout the same area, he actually softened the tissue so that when he made his cut, it would allow more ease of the cut.

As the Anbu Agent cut with his left hand. While cutting a line of 12 inches, Tenzin would shift the chakra in his right hand. Doing this allowed Tenzin to opperate his right hand to clamp the blood vessels around the cut to limit the amount of blood loss. Casuing the blood loss to a minimum was imperative for Yozei. As for the old man it wouldn't be as important. He used his left hand that had the chakra scalpal active and carefully cut with an incision.

With the cut made and wound somewhat open, Tenzin lifted his back and straightened himself so that he was no longer over the man. He would turn over to the old man and walk back to him. Flowing his chakra throughout the older man, Tenzin would remove the tissue that has accepted the cells and place a new one in there.

With the tissue, Tenzin would walk back over to Yozei. This time he would take a few extra steps to be closer to the cut. Tenzin dispelled the chakra in his left hand since the scalpel was no longer needed.

Holding the chakra tissue within his right hand, Tenzin would lean over. It was imperative for multiple things to happen, but the most important was the process of implementing the cells. With that thought in mind, the shinobi would place the chakra tissue inside the wound of the young man. Due to the cells within the tissue, it was natural that Yozei's body would reject it. Like what Tenzin did with the older man and the tissue, Tenzin would flow his chakra throughout the tissue inside the wound. Green chakra would become visible as it began to flow throughout the man's body.

The cells would be expelled from the tissue and taken by the blood as it flowed throughout the body. This would force it to become one with it's new vessel. The white blood cells would naturally start to reject it. However, with Tenzin's chakra guiding and protecting the newly found cells, the white blood cells started to accept the new cells.

Yozei wouldn't feel much of the major pain that would come from the wound, chakra tissue, and chakra holding it within his body. However, the cells being pushed through his body would not be comfortable at the slightest.

Jutsu UsedShow
*[Iijutsu • Numbing]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
This field-oriented technique is used in place of typical anesthetics when they're not at hand. After focusing chakra into the hands, the user will place them over a group of muscles. As the chakra is channeled through the chosen area, numbness will begin to creep throughout it, beginning with the flesh before seeping into the muscle below. Small areas of numbness require very little time, while medium-sized areas (equivalent to half a limb) require one (1) post to numb, and anything larger than an entire limb requires two (2) posts of concentration to numb. This numbing begins where the user has placed his/her hands and spreads outward until the hands are removed. The numbness can only cause pain equivalent to being stabbed with a kunai to be nullified. Once numbed, the effects last for four (4) posts before fading.

*Extraction technique
A-Ranked Iijutsu
Prerequisite: Tissue Patch Technique
Focusing chakra into cells of tissue, the user may extract DNA from the tissue in question. This technique does nothing medically of combatively in itself, but is used in the process which begins the process of organ implantation. Using the Tissue Patch Technique, once could continue copying living tissue and get an indefinite supply of DNA.

*Inhibiting the Inhibitor
A-Ranked Iijutsu
Prerequisite: Extraction Technique; Vital Monitor; Tissue Removal
When a foreign substance or object invades the human body, the immune system responds and attempts to remove the threat. In order to prevent this, doctors (and highly advanced medical ninja) have developed a system to acclimate the body to specific foreign organic substances. After forming the needed hand seals, the user of this technique is able to introduce a set amount of a given organic substance to a patient and to allow their immune system to respond naturally. Through a 3000 word topic, the user will slowly introduce tissue to their chosen target, allowing them to receive it without risk of rejection. This technique is also used to acclimate the patient to bloodline limits, and prevent them from going out of control while the patient attempts to gain skill with them. By using the tissue patch and removal techniques to stop a Bloodline if it shows signs of going out of control in a patient.

*Tissue Patch Technique
D-Ranked Iijutsu
As most low-rank medics are incapable of regenerating tissue or cells, some learn to do a makeshift, shoddy version. By performing a variant of the clone jutsu on a patient's wounds, they are able to make a small amount of their tissue over a wounded area to perform a makeshift sort of healing for them. This is capable of "healing" any visible wound which effects only a singular layer of tissue (A burn, for instance, could have skin placed copied over it instead of regenerated, reducing the risk of infection and giving the body a chance to heal naturally with less scarring.) This tissue, without proper supplement, will die in three posts. However, being living tissue, if the skin is properly supplied with chakra or a blood supply (and other things the tissue in question may need to be kept alive), it may be kept going indefinitely. Note that this can only clone singular layers of tissues, and not more complex things such as organs or bodies.

*Tissue removal technique
D-Ranked Iijutsu
After forming the necessary pair of hand seals, the user is able to dispel their "tissue patch" technique, removing substances created by this jutsu which are foreign to a patient's body, and thereby stopping the immune system's fight against it. Note that it will take three posts for the immune system to stop it's activity, and that in those posts, it falls to the medical ninja to keep their patient alive.

*Clamp Technique
D-Ranked Iijutsu
While performing surgery or other types of healing jutsu, the user is able to use his chakra as a makeshift clamp to close off blood vessels which have been cut and prevent further blood loss. Lasts three posts.

*Soften Tissue
C-Ranked Iijutsu
While performing surgery on a patient, the user is able to put chakra within the tissues surrounding the area on which the medical ninja shall be operating. Doing this makes the tissues slightly sturdier and more malleable as well, providing them with a small amount of give before they break and also increasing the amount of pressure they can take before breaking. This technique merely helps minimize the risk of injury to the patient during surgery.
Last edited by Texas on Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Izanagi

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Izanagi » Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:35 pm

Yozei watched the white-haired man as he worked. It was obvious his chakra control was impeccable. The eldest son of the Hokage had achieved a similar level of chakra control but nearly all of his training in his shinobi career had been directed toward Katon and Doton. Though he had delved into learning Sankaton as well. For such an art ones control and applications had to be incredibly precise. Though where Yozei had used his talents to learn how to destroy matter entirely Tenzin could generate flesh and change the makeup of people's bodies entirely if he set his mind to it.

As the incision was made along his left side Yozei fought the urge to transform and to heal the wound. It was necesarry it seemed and soon the flesh he had taken from the Enkouten was placed over his wound. For a moment Yozei wondered if he would have to live with a patch of someone elses flesh adhered to his body. It was an unsettling thought, to carry a piece of the man he killed. For it seemed inevitable that the old man would die of the injuries sustained upon him in their battle.

However, instead of melding the flesh to him it seemed the fellow Jounin of Konoha was transferring something from the flesh into his body. He could feel the sensation of something flowing into him, spreading through his body with a dull ache that slowly grew into a burning sensation. Yozei leaned his head back again, staring at the ceiling as he grit his teeth. Continuing to breathe deeply he clenched his hands. It was an uncomfortable feeling but ultimately nothing he couldn't endure. And he was grateful for that at least.

Texas

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Texas » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:46 pm

Both the right and the left hand were held over the tissue within the wound of Yozei. Tenzin continued to flow his chakra ensuring a successful transfusion. Normally when operating it was within standard medical practice to put the patient in question under. This unfortunately wasn't the wish of the young prince. The chakra within Tenzin flowed through the patch and moved throughout the body. With the aid of Tenzin's chakra he simultaneously fought off the white blood cells and merged the Enkouton cells with Yozei's very own blood cells. The technique as a whole would change the young man's molecular structure down to the atom. The DNA as a whole would change completely borderline changing the man forever.

As the chakra flowed Tenzin had a slight feeling of something different within his body. Something unnatural as is. What other power was residing through this man. Was he hiding something as well. In fact, the file on him was more or so about his taijutsu combined with his chakra natures. Although he was known for his doton and katon, Tenzin was even more interested of what wasn't on his file. In general most of the higher up shinobi didn't have all of their info on their files. Tenzin learned this first hand when he had met his second commander of the Anbu. While the chakra was flowing throughout Yozei, there was continuous inconsistencies throughout the man's body. It had an infernal type feel to it. A flame that Tenzin had yet to experience. This caused Tenzin to squint slightly and focus on it for a few moments. From what the shinobi could tell, there was something dark residing in this otherwise charming man. Maybe this would be something Tenzin could bring up in the future behind closed doors.

The focus went back to the surgery at hand. Due to untraditional techniques that were taught to Tenzin, these types of surgeries never truly felt like real surgery. The use of chakra and flowing ones own through a filter to emphasize a cell merger. These techniques weren't necessarily taught in the medical school in Konoha, in fact most of the techniques he had learned were from an underground section of the Hospital.

With the intricate surgery came a heavy price. Pain. Cells merging together unnaturally would hurt deeply throughout the man's body. Tenzin wasn't lying when he inquired about the man's will. The physical and mental fortitude it took would be great. On one hand the pain would be great, however on the other hand the appreciation for what he has gained would be immense. As a whole, Tenzin was incredibly impressed with his physical and mental will. How much longer would he be able to hold out for? The surgery would only be a little bit longer. From just personal experience, Tenzin knew if he had mentioned it, then it would feel longer than it would actually be. So he kept silent and shifted his chakra in a way to get to the last part of the technique.
Jutsu UsedShow
*Tissue Connection
A-Ranked Iijutsu
After placing an organ or a tissue into it's proper place in a patient's body, be it a replacement or an implantation, the user is able to hold their hands over the tissue or organ in question, and connect the various other tissues in the patients body where it needs to be connected. Blood vessels, connective tissues, muscles, etc. will all be correctly hooked up to the organ in question, ensuring that once implanted, it will stay nourished and protected as if it were the body's own. (Note that this does not provide protection against the body's own natural defenses, I.E. the immune system)
Last edited by Texas on Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Izanagi

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Izanagi » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:42 pm

At first the burning feeling of the Enkouten DNA infusing with his own brought only discomfort. But, it soon escalated into a persistent pain that spread through every organ, and across the surface of his skin. His gritted teeth couldn’t contain the low grunts of pain that escalated into a scream. From toe to fingertip his body felt like he was burning alive. Yozei’s eyes flashed red, lighting up like flames as his skin began to darken and glow with cracks like molten lava. To Tenzin this would likely be quite alarming. The truth was this was not a result of Enkouten DNA overpowering his body and becoming unstable, rather it was something that was already within him now coming to the surface. His corrupted soul from a former spirit possession fought against the foreign DNA. Though as a flame spirit it began to accept the new element. His body would begin to heal and be tricked into thinking the Enkouten DNA was his own, producing cells that contained the new combined DNA as it worked to seal the wound shut.

Yozei retreated within his mind as the pain consumed him. Within, he found his world on fire. Sitting in the throne room flames roared along the walls, consuming portraits of other Harukatsu nobility. As smoke filled the room, he saw a figure emerge, the Dark Prince. Grinning wickedly the man with flaming eyes and charcoal skin parted by molten cracks, approached. “We can do more now. Melt them all, leave nothing behind” the figure insisted, lifting a hand and clenching it into a fist as the pillars framing the burning throw rug, melted into lava. The roof and walls similarly began to turn to slag and ooze and sizzle, falling all around him. Within his mind the young prince stared down at his hand and the bladed chain wrapped around it.

On the operating table, the molten cracks Yozei’s skin began to recede, his skin returning to a normal coloration as the flames in his eyes dwindled out, returning to his cerulean blue. Yozei’s fingers dug into the stone table, grasping into it as if it were something as soft as clay. His body was hot to the touch, even steaming as his sweat evaporated. Flames danced across his skin but quickly vanished as the markings did. His breathing was deep but erratic but slowly his eyes returned focus and he began to fall into a slower, steady rhythm.

Texas

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Texas » Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:07 pm

Crackling, Heating up, change in physical appearance. this was something Tenzin wasn't fully prepared for. How could this happen, this didn't feel like the Kekkei that he was merging with the man's body. The shinobi, although shocked, had a slight sense of relief. He pulled back a little bit, but kept his hands over the wound and tissue, continuing the chakra flow.

What could this be? Whatever it was, Tenzin could tell why the man chose to stay conscious. It wasn't for the Prince's sake, it was for Tenzin's. Whatever what was inside him, Yozei was keeping it at bay. Although there was an episode of displaying there, he knew if the Prince wasn't in full control, then things would have gotten a lot worse. Was he doing the right thing? Someone with this inside them was already capable of great feats, however with more destructive power in his arsenal it would make him even more frightening.

Tenzin pushed forward, but this time with even more chakra. The green Iijutsu chakra expelling from his hands would become brighter and have stronger presence to all three of the men in the room. The chakra melded with the tissue patch to the point where it dissipated and melded within the man, becoming one. The cells latched on after a grueling process of fighting white blood cells and merging with the DNA based cells. As a whole the DNA nature of Yozei has changed. The cells activated fully once the Katon and Doton chakra natures combined as well. It created a whole new set of biological code within the young man.

With the merger of the cells, the DNA of what was Yozei's genetic makeup would never be the same. The cells merged and flowed throughout the blood and organs. Tenzin had hoped that Yozei was genuinely okay. These cells needed time to acclimate to its body, Tenzin will articulate that to him soon. The next task was to clean up the wound.

The silver haired shinobi lifted up his hands, lifted up his back, and focused chakra around his body. This time, the shinobi weaved a series of multiple hand signs before releasing his chakra throughout his hands. The shinobi leaned back in to clean up the wound. He released the clamp he had placed within the wound. At the same time, Tenzin expelled his chakra throughout the wound. He accelerated the skin cells around the incision to increase significantly quicker than if he left it alone.

It took a little bit of time to get the skin cells to cooperate. Although, to Tenzin, it seemed as though he was guiding the cells rather than accelerating them. Once the skin had regenerated enough, Tenzin used the chakra within his fingertips to create a chakra stitch. Carefully, the shinobi stitched together both sides of the wound together. From top to bottom of the cut, Tenzin made sure by the time he lifted up his back and moved his hands, the wound was properly stitched up.

As Tenzin stiffened his back and looked down at the man who must have been riddled with pain and mental fatigue, he decided to finally speak to him. The procedure as a whole took a while, so he wouldn't be surprised if the man was tired. "You did great. Give your body a day or two of rest before trying it out. Your cells and body were a natural fit for this kind of 'alteration'. If you would like, I can take care of the older man while you go to rest."

He turned to the older man and started to walk over before speaking out again. "Also, if you permit it, I would like to stay here for a little bit. I want to make sure you adjust properly. If you don't wish to, I can take care of this body and take my leave too."

Jutsu UsedShow
*Cell Implantation
S-Ranked Iijutsu
Prerequisite: All Other Organ Transplant Archive Jutsu
The most precise form of implantation, the user is able to implant cells with a particular chakra element into a patient, giving that patient the elemental chakra in question. Implanting the cells of a Yugeton user, for instance, would grant a patient use of the Steam Element. Naturally, the patient would have to practice with this skill in order to use it's respective techniques, and their elements need to correspond to the element implanted. A patient who receives Steam Element, for instance, would require Water and Fire element, or one of the elements in question without a second element at all, before the Combination element may be implanted. If the latter is the case, if the patient attempts to acquire a third element, it must be the other part of the combination (Beginning with Suiton, having Yugeton implanted, and then obtaining Katon as their third element, for instance.)
*[Iijutsu • Chakra Stitching]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
When traditional stitching supplies aren't available, *[Iijutsu • Chakra Stitching] truly shines. After performing a short set of handseals, the user will gently place his/her index finger at the base of the patient's wound. Once this is done, the user will lift his/her finger and touch it to the other side of the wound, causing a visible 'stitch' of chakra to appear. This is repeated until the wound has been pulled together. Although precision is key, this technique can still be performed relatively quickly. Small to moderate wounds take very little time to stitch, while large wounds will take one (1) post of work to mend. This technique drains a minuscule amount of chakra from the person it is attached to in order to keep the stitches going, theoretically, ad-infinitum, and can be cancelled at any time by the user with a single handseal. Any intensive or strenuous movements will cause the stitches to break.

*[Iijutsu • Skin Generation]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Often utilized by medical-nin to heal small, superficial wounds or for producing excess skin to use in skin grafts, the *[Iijutsu • Skin Generation] technique has its number of uses. After focusing chakra into his/her hands, the user will channel it into a small area of skin cells on the patient's body. This chakra will force the skin cells to multiply at an ample rate by confusing this area of the body into its reconstruction stage that is achieved during slumber. As this is a type of regeneration, users must keep in mind that each cell draws from nutrients in the patient's body, and as such, too much can cause serious harm. In order to regenerate medium-sized areas of superficial wounds, it takes one (1) post of concentration. Areas smaller than this take considerably less time. In the case that the skin sample is separate from the body, the cells can be multiplied more quickly than they could be otherwise. These types of samples are generally use for skin grafts. The *[Iijutsu • Skin Generation] technique can be held for four (4) posts.[/spoiler]
Characters
NameVillageRank
Test Thread

Izanagi

A Dragon Born Anew

Post by Izanagi » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:28 pm

Yozei had lost all sense of time as he transformed and eventually managed to supress his darker nature. His body had learned to rely on such a state as a natural defense mechanism, but he couldn’t trust what he might do when consumed by the corrupted spirit chakra. Typically, his sword kept the influence of the Dark Prince at bay, though over the years Yozei had learned to transform at will and similarly control his alter ego when needed even without his sacred Katana. Each time he transformed however he felt another piece of himself begin to slip away and slowly but surely, he came around to the thoughts that plagued his dreams.

Power. He needed more of it. The only way he could truly protect Fire country was for him alone to sit on the throne as Daimyo. He would achieve that goal no matter the cost, or how long it took. But for that he needed not just might but also intelligence and patience. When he properly came to the procedure was complete and Tenzin was alive, so it seemed he had managed to remain in control after all. The Dark Prince was not mindlessly murderous but cold and calculating, any potential loose end would be eliminated. But Yozei saw the value of trusted comrades, and this Tenzin could prove quite valuable to Konoha. He could see that.

The voice of the white-haired Jounin brought with it a sense of clarity, as Yozei looked down to see the wound had been stitched and mostly healed. His body benefited from regeneration when transformed but it was something he tried not to rely on unless his life was at stake. The cost on his mental state and the toll it took on his body afterward was too great to rely on in every fight. Sitting up slowly, he moved to the edge of the stone slab. His gaze shifted to the old man, “He’s still alive? Impressive” he noted, observing the sounds of his strained breathing. Whether he was impressed by the old man’s durability or Tenzin’s skill was unclear. His cerulean blue eyes met those of the other Jounin. He hadn’t planned on the old man surviving. “Take whatever samples you need from him, then dispose of him” he stated coldly. They were equals in rank, but this was Yozei’s palace, and he was a Prince. Here, his word was law.

Slowly the 6th Prince of the Harukatsu family stood and retrieved his haori and pair of katana, securing everything properly in place once more. “You can stay down here. There are beds and lavatories in adjourning rooms” They were cells, but spacious and all empty in this section. “I’ll ensure the guards know to bring you anything you request. Two days, and then we’ll train together. If I’m not able to manifest the Kekkei genkai…well, then we’ll have to find another solution” he decided. One way or another Tenzin wouldn’t be leaving until Yozei was confident in his ability to utilize Youton. “Thank you for your services,” he said politely, dipping his head slightly but his clear blue eyes seemed almost threatening in their intensity. For Tenzin’s sake he hoped the operation was in fact a success. With that he would turn and leave the room, to return to his quarters where he could have a proper shower and rest after a full course meal.

Return to “Fire Country”