Anbu Flashback: Noob Smoke Wins

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:19 pm

Noob Smoke Has Entered The Game

Hidden behind her mask, Keriku channeled the chakra and it soared throughout her body as she viewed her feet, her shadow, her associates feet, and her associates shadow, and then further studied the tenketsu among them and the flow of chakra with the utilization of her Byakugan. In the dark training room inside one of the grand trees in Fire Country, Keriku and her Nara Clan partner began to move in a circle, as the rest of the masked room watched. Together, in synchronized unison, light blue and black chakra began to flow from them. Light blue came from Keriku as black began to seep from the Nara clan members shadow. The two chakras met, mixed together, then combined, then surged outwards in a flurry that encompassed Keriku and her associate's entire bodies.

Donning a light blue and black layer of chakra, Keriku and the other moved in a circular pattern, pivoting their hips and striking downwards in the dimly lit room to extend two fingers and condense the chakra into a fine point, then severing each others shadow simultaneously in a fluid motion, removing their shadows attachment to their physical bodies. The relative location of where the shadows should supposedly have eyes glowed slightly whitely, then incredibly bright for a few moments before turning into a dull grey, appearing as a pair of white eyes at all times within their shadows as the shadows began to move around the room. They creeped across the floor, appearing to merely fly across the terrain, and then they soared along the walls.

Keriku's performed hand seals of its own accord suddenly, and teleported across the room twelve times in the blink of an eye. "Oh that's...that's terrifying." Said one of the masked Anbu members to Keriku's left, quietly but not enough to not be heard. It appeared immediately in front of them, on the back of the Anbu member in front of them. They were startled, and the Anbu member with the shadow on them didn't even feel it happen. White eyes peered directly into the masked Jounin that had spoken up and examined his chakra pathways, then white chakra formed for a mouth and it gave it a smile as white veins appeared as well around its eyes more pronounced.

"That's enough." Keriku said pointedly. Her words were a spear, she didn't say them often. The shadow slithered off the back of the one Jounin, smiling at the other as it slithered across the floor, turning itself into a large lizard as it did so and circling around Keriku before instead appearing to have grown fur and appearing more fox-like. Or perhaps wolf-like. It was somewhat difficult to tell, with it being a shadow. It had large pointy ears however, somewhat fennecesque. Its white eyes moved, being the only trace of the fact its head was moving to look around the room constantly and avoid the blind spot in its Byakugan.

Whilst all this was happening, her Nara clan associate's shadow was doing the exact just, darting about the room and enjoying its new freedom and life that it had been granted by this forbidden ritual of techniques. "Let's go, the targets are almost in position." Said the commander, tall male Hyuuga with long brown hair. His permanently active Byakugan met the gaze of Keriku's own, and Keriku, her Nara Clan Associate, their shadows, and two other masked members disappeared from the room within the tree. They appeared instead on a branch, far away, and the two separated shadows immediately ran away, blinking out of sight and taking place with themselves logs, substituting themselves out as soon as they arrived in retaliation to the incoming kunai that flew in at the squad.

Keriku and the Nara clan member leapt about, waltzing through the trees and avoiding the knives thrown their way, remaining in synchronized movement the entire time. This was not their first rendezvous, they had performed this type of mission many times. Their targets were defectors, and their numbers were four. Keriku found them first, and she marked the location. In the mind's eye of Keriku, her shadow, the Nara clan member, their shadow, and the other two Anbu members, the locations of the four defectors were now plain as day. By merely closing one eye, the others would see through the eyes of Keriku's shadow's Byakugan. By closing the other, they would see through the Nara Clan member's shadow's Byakugan.

Either way, the location of the defectors was now known to them, signified by a chakra outline in their exact shape, down to their movements, heat signatures, and general chakra pool size. "Move in." Said Keriku finally, and they did. Whist the other two members worked within their means, Keriku, her shadow, the Nara clan member, and their shadow, each threw three hundred and sixty four knives in the matter of moments, utilizing the Byakugan and their chakra knowledge to materialize Kunai, Knives, and Senbon out of their own tenketsu and fire them as they threw volleys of punches, kicks, and rotational disarming strikes, at the targets tenketsu.

One of the other masked members, the one that had moved in with them, paused and merely watched in horror. Keriku's shadow noticed, and turned to him and smiled, white chakra forming on its face in the shape of two kunai that blended together to make teeth instead. "That's one squad down." Said Keriku blandly, with no emotion whatsoever. "Let's go." She said a little more pointedly. She took a singular step, then her, her shadow, the nara clan member, and the nara clan member's shadow all vanished, leaping sixty five meters instantaneously as Keriku did, her shadow heaving stretched its limbs out and grabbed the other three and forcefully carried them with Keriku, against their wills. She was more polite with the other two masked members, her shadow's lizard tails sent out to them, and shaped into a hand with a singular white dot in the center of the palm. It would attempt to touch their shadows, and if they didn't move, it would too bring them forwards with Keriku's flash step leap.

1023/1000 Chakra Pool
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

Post by Director » Mon May 02, 2022 1:11 am

Fanho wasn't all too familiar with ANBU. He was briefly apart of it in his Chuunin days, but he really didn't do much with them. He favored Mamorinuku much more so, but since his return from a mission he was requested by ANBU to help take part in a strike team to retrieve some defectors. In the ANBU's words, terminate them. Despite the outlaying friendly nature of the village, the ANBU were the black ops force of it doing the things most shinobi wouldn't. Fanho was much more a poster boy scout than a black ops operator, however due to being an available Bannin and the leader of Mamo it made sense to rope him in on it. He opted to hang outside of their large tree and keep an eye on the area honing in with his own sensory.

He could see the goings-on within the tree as they performed some join jutsu merging Hyuuga Byakugan power and Nara shadow power. However it wasn't long before he sensed the same signatures the commander had sensed. At least Fanho had seen some of the team before, albeit he didn't really know any of them, but he had seen their signatures before in the village. Even though the ANBU were the stealthiest, like a fingerprint, their chakra signatures gave them away. Fanho watched as the ANBU moved in, they were fast, but paled in comparison to the Bannin's own froggy like legs. "Show time." The Awai squatted down stretching his legs quickly before cracking his knuckles. The Bannin in a flash leaped from the tree quickly catching up with the group as he blitzed through the trees as a gray flash before passing the ANBU.

It appeared as if they already had turned the first squad into a pin-cushion catching them off-guard, and turning them into pulp. Fanho gave a soft Oof as he passed the first squad. There were more here they were taking care of, and there had to be a bigger threat then just some regular goons in the area. Of course he hadn't been as thoroughly briefed, he was just pushed off onto the group and expected to figure it out. Which he had a knack for rolling with the punches, but maybe his new found friends could enlighten the contrasting happy go-lucky talkative Bannin.

"Gotta be quicker than that, if you wanna make record pace." Fanho quickly came up on the next group as he unleashed a torrent of 9 tendrils from his wrists encroaching up his fingers almost as marionette strings gripping the defectors with his left hand and lassoing them up. He tamed the light as to not permanently blind his new found ANBU friends, but he certainly wasn't making light of his enemies. With a quick pull of the left hand, Fanho reared his right hand as he coiled the tendrils around his fists before striking the group of defectors ensuring each tendril around his right hand struck an opponent in the head with tremendous force knocking them out. "Might call that move the Vermont Smash." He then touched the group sending them all back to the home base squad for lock-up.

"How many of these squads are we expecting? Any we should really look out for? Or they all just goons?"
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Sensory Style • Perfected Senses]
S-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: [Sensory Style • Augmented Sense], 40 Control
As an extension of Augmented Senses, the ninja is able to increase the range and power of their sensor jutsu. The ninja is able to view very great distances at not as much of a build up. They are able to pinpoint precise chakra locations at ranges of up to 50 meters away, while getting a general sense of directions and number of chakra sources of up to 80 meters away. It should be noted that this jutsu requires intense concentration, often making the user shut their eyes so they can focus on this jutsu solely. Even with high levels of Chakra Control, this jutsu can be mentally taxing as it requires the user to sort through individual chakra sources in the sensor's range.

Hiton • Hell Spider
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 30 Control
After channeling the necessary chakra Fanho will create tendrils of solid hiton, approximately 9 total that he can control with a speed and strength of [Control]. While these tendrils are controlled Fanho can't perform any other ninjutsu or genjutsu. These tendrils are thin with a diameter of 4 inches and have a reach of 65 meters. The tendrils last for 6 posts.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Sia
User flair: I am made to protect and destroy.

Post by Sia » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:57 pm

Keriku and her shadow darted about the forest, slinging from tree top to tree top and maneuvering about the area with a grace and precision that had been practiced and drilled into their minds quite strongly throughout the years. She took a step, then closed the distance and landed next to Fanho in the trees. "I hear there is a Yamanaka among them that could prove quite troublesome if they're....allowed to be." She said beneath her mask, the whites of her Byakugan's becoming more apparent as she scanned the area about. She channeled chakra to her eyes and began to extend the range of her vision, placing one hand against the tree and steadying herself when her shadow bumped into her. "Watch it." She said distastefully as her shadow slithered by, jumping ahead and circling around to meet up with the others that had gotten ahead of her. She peaked out, looking far ahead of the group with the aid of her Byakugan. "There, about a kilometer or so east from here, there's about twelve of them making camp...shouldn't really be an issue for us I don't think, especially if you're here with us." She said to Fanho, smiling beneath her mask.

She lived the thrill of the hunt, and it showed when she spoke. Her words were hurried, excited, filled with joy and bliss. Gleefully she leapt to the next tree, whistling softly to redirect her shadow to come back and join with her. "This way, Smoke." She said softly, and the shadow obeyed. It lead the way forwards, slithering against the trees and hopping about ahead of the rest of the squad. Every so often it's white, horrid looking eyes could be seen scanning backwards and Keriku had to admit, if she hadn't already grown used to it as she had she could understand why its appearance was somewhat jarring. It smiled, a wicked, white-glowing smile of fangs that seemed horrendously crafted out of wild chakra. They approached the campsite, staying high above their targets and quietly closed in. "Let's circle around and flank them, I don't want to have to deal with the Yamanaka if it can be helped, I hear he can possess multiple people at once without relinquishing his own body, so it's possible that some of these targets may or may not be being utilized against their will, and I don't want to compromise the chance that they're willingly here and put ourselves at risk, I don't particularly have a good way of dealing with being bodyjacked at the moment." She admitted to Fanho grimly and began to circle around, following the lead of another Hyuuga clan member within their ranks.

"What do you think?"
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Return to “Fire Country”