Flashback: Great Escape

Sensu escapes to to a village that was located inbetween modern day Grass Country and Waterfall country. The year is 1218

HogoshaHa

Post by HogoshaHa » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:12 pm

Society was filled with beauty. Nothing but wild animals and grass and water beaconed brightly as Sensu stood over a pond, looking down at the water. He looked at his face, and then knelt to wash his face, "I wonder if they'll know where I've gone, I won't be arrested and trialed for that crime. " he thought to himself, suddenly, he heard a voice in his head as he washed his face,  a rather calm,  mid toned voice man spoke to Sensu, "Get up, climb that waterfall," to which Sensu then stood up and walked underneath a tree, the young boy then looked around, until he ran up the waterfall that brought this pond its water. The young Light clan member stood before the waterfall in awe, "Wow. This is beautiful," he said to himself aloud.  

Sensu's feet turned light gray, and then jumped onto the waterfall. He rain until reaching the entrance of what seemed to be a cave, Sensu laid down as something shined off to his two o clock, "Finally some time to rest," he spoke internally,  and then laid down, "Wait, what's that?" The young boy noticing a shield and katana shining brightly. He sat up, and looked at the Katana, and shield. "What the hell is this?" He whispered to himself as he reached to grab it, resulting in Sensu then being burned on his palms, to which he screamed, "Ahh!" He yelled. The voice then spoke to him once more, "Hello. I am Zenno Masayashi, " he said to Sensu in a bright room; the boy was now sleeping where the shield and katana were, being knocked out by the pain. 

The light gray haired boy was young in appearance. He laid in the cave,  but spoke to Zenno Elsewhere, "I'm sorry, I was calling out more older characters but it seems not many have unlocked my specific DNA, until now, " the boy looked up, the whole room was bright,  but he was not, he was a shadow, "What's going on?" Sensu asked as he looked at his hands, "You are technically in the other side, and you didn't necessarily survive my power transfer, so now we're here. " Sensu looked around, "And now what? Do I go somewhere?", Zenno chuckled, "No I'm merely joking with you. However it seems you've unlocked my abilities,  and I will protect you with my life. I'm the God of Light, Yahweh.  Pleasure to meet you my friend. "

Sensu looked around, and was a bit worried, "So now what? Now we just.... I don't understand?" He bequeathed once more, the young boy listened on, "Well now, you must work on finding a way to control me, because as it stands,  it doesn't seem like you'll be able to," Sensu jumped up as he awoke, and noticed it was nearing sunset. He walked over to the caves entrance and then sat down, "What was that all about?" He looked over at the spot where he found the katana and shield.

He stood up and walked, but noticed his palms bleeding, "Shit!" He swatted but only blood was thrown around, and then he fell. To which then he was picked up by a bright light shaped in a 6'6 human. The human shaped light helped the boy up, by giving him his power, and the boy simply stood. The wound was healed, but was smaller than anticipated,  and was at reading view. The young Sensu ran towards the entrance and down the hill, "Why are you running?", Zenno asked the young boy, "What do you mean Why am I running?" The young boy stopped running and stood still, looking around, "Why am I running?", Sensu placed the edge of his index finger onto the upper half of his chin and the thumb at the base rubbing slightly against his skin. He looked at his palm, and noticed that they were just scars now. He looked surprised, and Sensu then went cross eyed for a second,

"it's not working,"
"What's not working?"
"Wait. You heard that?"
"Well , yeah kid, I can hear everything you think,"
"So I don't have to go cross eyed?"

Silence. The God was quiet now. Sensu looked around-the-clock, then made his way back to the edge of the waterfall.
Hogosha, HageninKonohagakure
Awai SensuGeninKonohagakure no SatoMember of Team 20
Yamai, HidekiChuninKirigakure no Sato

Dtbbernal

Post by Dtbbernal » Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:18 am

After days and nights of continuously walking, Kurayami would have come to a halt and finally, take a break under a tree with shade to sleep after being unable to due to having to keep himself away from harm during the night on his journey. After hours of sleep kurayami finally wakes up from his slumber and is filled with hunger realizing that he hasn't eaten since last night. After checking his bag for food, she realizes it is empty, "Damn it I'm all out already I thought I had brought enough for 2 more days *sigh* I guess it's now the time to get up and find somewhere or something to eat". After searching for hours Kurayami finds an apple hanging from a tree and decides to pick it off and eat it.

It's already the afternoon, and Kuriyama decides he should find a nearby village and rent out a hotel for the night after a restless night lurking with trouble and danger. Kurayami thinks to himself "Why am I not normal why does everyone hate me and want to hurt me I did nothing to anybody I just wanted to have a normal life as a kid". After thinking to himself a tear runs down kurayami cheek. Kurayami continues his journey admiring the beautiful nature surrounding him, From birds chirping, trees moving, and animals in their habitat he realizes that this beautiful event was something he needed to keep on walking.

Return to “Fire Country”